In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by Ape+lust »

deLurch wrote:Here are some older pics. Back in 2013 she looked a bit healthier. But in 2012 she was completely emaciated. She evidently deleted videos from when she was at a healthier weight.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/f61408e3af/55341.jpg

http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic ... ry11557721

She has 1.2 million followers on youtube, so my guess is that she was been racking in the big bucks, or at least up until the adpocolypse.

I think she still lives with her mother.

(Don't watch, her mother is annoying as all hell).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BilfFa43C8

I know that treating eating disorders can be extremely difficult. And I am 100% sure with that many followers, many many many people have told her she is at an unhealthy weight. I just wish there was someone in her life who could help her out.
That dink Onision has been calling her out in a string of videos for her Annie X fetishism.

John D

Post by John D »

d4m10n wrote:Food for thought
https://youtu.be/fLBWYTbITd8
Yet again Becci proves she is a simple idiot twat.

The one study she bothers to actually quote supports Pinker's overall argument that violence is actually declining. She is actually too fucking stupid to realize this. Haha.

That is cosmic level stupid.

John D

Post by John D »

and I suspect she is too fucking lazy to have actually read the 500+ page Pinker book. She clearly missed much of the message.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tigzy wrote:
deLurch wrote:Would you bone her?
I'd be worried about her producing a rectal probe and inviting me aboard her flying saucer.

Christ though, that is a sad sight. Good to see she's getting some negative comments in the replies - not that I think she deserves people being mean to her, but she seriously needs to be told that she's seriously unhealthy at that weight (such as it is). And fuck the enablers in her comments - they're doing far more harm than the trolls and naysayers.
She'll be dead soon.

My GF used to counsel late-stage anorexics and bulimics -- one's who'd been court-ordered hospitalized and put on drips and stuff. She said nearly all of them were so far gone into their dysphoria that there was no reaching them. Starving themselves offers them a way to control something in their otherwise uncontrollable and fucked up lives. Unless you can give them something else to cling to, even in the interim, they won't let go of that.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote:
deLurch wrote:Here are some older pics. Back in 2013 she looked a bit healthier. But in 2012 she was completely emaciated. She evidently deleted videos from when she was at a healthier weight.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/f61408e3af/55341.jpg

http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic ... ry11557721

She has 1.2 million followers on youtube, so my guess is that she was been racking in the big bucks, or at least up until the adpocolypse.

I think she still lives with her mother.

(Don't watch, her mother is annoying as all hell).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BilfFa43C8

I know that treating eating disorders can be extremely difficult. And I am 100% sure with that many followers, many many many people have told her she is at an unhealthy weight. I just wish there was someone in her life who could help her out.
That dink Onision has been calling her out in a string of videos for her Annie X fetishism.

I'm not happy about agreeing with that creepy weirdo.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
My GF used to counsel late-stage anorexics and bulimics -- one's who'd been court-ordered hospitalized and put on drips and stuff. She said nearly all of them were so far gone into their dysphoria that there was no reaching them. Starving themselves offers them a way to control something in their otherwise uncontrollable and fucked up lives. Unless you can give them something else to cling to, even in the interim, they won't let go of that.
Louis Theroux had a documentary on this subject only last week, pitiful and tragic stories most of them. One woman had been fighting it for over 30 years.
The most shocking part for me was seeing the before pictures of really beautiful young ladies who are now transformed into living skeletons and how at their wits end the girls families were.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
He's gone.
My guess: quote from Brazil (1985), amiright?

Skip to 9:10.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Things that only happen in Becky's sozzled head part 1.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Louis Theroux had a documentary on this subject only last week, pitiful and tragic stories most of them. One woman had been fighting it for over 30 years.
The most shocking part for me was seeing the before pictures of really beautiful young ladies who are now transformed into living skeletons and how at their wits end the girls families were.
I am sure this came up here before, but back in the early days of the internet, I ran across a couple of Polly-Anna websites and we managed to petition the servers to shut them down. It was strange that they called this "Polly-Anna" presumably because "Pro-Anorexia" sounds bad, and yet they were both trying to normalize it and promote it. There is a similarity here with transgenderism and I have never understood why we view any of these dysphorias differently.

When we got these sites shut down, the issue of free speech didn't actually occur to me... effectively we de-platformed these sites where any dissenting voices were censored. However, I think you could use the justification that these people were advocating physical and mental harm. I think there is a whole big can of worms waiting to be opened regarding the online promotion of activities which are harmful such as blood-letting, alternative medical treatments, pro-peodophilia, etc., mainly when it comes to promoting these fads to children. It is one thing to have fools appearing on the MSM promoting this junk openly because we can shoot them down publically. But hidden facebook groups recruiting children is a whole other problem.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

feathers wrote:My guess: quote from Brazil (1985), amiright?

Skip to 9:10.
Hooktube link for the lazy in restricted countries:
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=WLynM-GI_Mk&t=9m10s

Really?

Post by Really? »

shoutinghorse wrote:Things that only happen in Becky's sozzled head part 1.
Shitting on a guy who is acknowledging you won't sleep with him and is fine with it? Ladies, don't do that.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Really? wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:Things that only happen in Becky's sozzled head part 1.
Shitting on a guy who is acknowledging you won't sleep with him and is fine with it? Ladies, don't do that.
Rebecca Watson? Gentlemen, don't do that.

Works without the comma, too.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

feathers wrote:My guess: quote from Brazil (1985), amiright?
Erm... yes. Quite. Indubitably. You've seen my intent exactly :liar:

Now you're seeing my willingness to preen with unearned cultural astuteness. It's the blue-haired part of my character :lol:

feathers

Post by feathers »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Rebecca Watson? Gentlemen, don't do that.

So you can do Rebecca Watson without comma?

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

feathers wrote:

oh god, i couldn't do beccy with a stolen dick

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Sulman wrote:Also I'd like to remind everyone of Holly while we're on the subject of good Brits.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/76/2b ... 430016.gif
A truly game bird. Seems like she'd be a lot of fun to hang out with.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I've only been skimming the past few days and don't care enough about Jaclyn Glenn to understand any of the current drama. Is she actually anorexic?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

DrokkIt wrote:
Sulman wrote:Also I'd like to remind everyone of Holly while we're on the subject of good Brits.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/76/2b ... 430016.gif
A truly game bird. Seems like she'd be a lot of fun to hang out with.
You should watch Celebrity Juice on YouTube.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

screwtape wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
deLurch wrote:Would you bone her?
....she seriously needs to be told that she's seriously unhealthy at that weight...
Absolutely. She needs to know she's been gaining weight and getting a bit chubby.
Best. Post. Evah!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Spike13 wrote:
feathers wrote:

oh god, i couldn't do beccy with a stolen dick
I've got to be honest here, she don't scrub up too bad on them pics she put up of her trip to New Orleans.
Just goes to show if you put enough lipstick on a pig.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

VickyCaramel wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
My GF used to counsel late-stage anorexics and bulimics -- one's who'd been court-ordered hospitalized and put on drips and stuff. ....
Louis Theroux had a documentary on this subject only last week, pitiful and tragic stories most of them. One woman had been fighting it for over 30 years. ....
<snip>

When we got these sites shut down, the issue of free speech didn't actually occur to me... effectively we de-platformed these sites where any dissenting voices were censored. However, I think you could use the justification that these people were advocating physical and mental harm. I think there is a whole big can of worms waiting to be opened regarding the online promotion of activities which are harmful such as blood-letting, alternative medical treatments, pro-peodophilia, etc., mainly when it comes to promoting these fads to children. It is one thing to have fools appearing on the MSM promoting this junk openly because we can shoot them down publically. But hidden facebook groups recruiting children is a whole other problem.
Yeah. That whole issue of "recruiting children", particularly into the more barbaric and psychotic "religions" is a real "can of worms"; kids' minds "addled by nonsense" - bloody criminal:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNwTt7CU8AAE9FO.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

jet_lagg wrote:I've only been skimming the past few days and don't care enough about Jaclyn Glenn to understand any of the current drama. Is she actually anorexic?
I think she is fine and probably fits in a healthy BMI. The people upset with her I suspect are just highly jealous pigs. But she may be skating on the model end of the BMI scale.

However her friend is clearly and obviously a true anorexic which we have been discussing. Her friend is obviously high profile enough and hangs around her mother enough that we can be fairly certain that most normal methods of dealing with anorexia have been tried, short of shoving a feeding tube up her nose for life.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Ah, then we're in "person known to a person I don't care about" levels of uncaring on my part. Thanks for explaining it to the easily confused. That's very sad.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Things appear to be kicking off in Saudi Arabia. The Crown Prince has ordered the arrest of several Royal family members including his son. Missiles have been launched from Yemen targeting Riyadh airport and the Lebanese Prime Minister has resigned whilst on a visit.

Something afoot methinks. :?

https://mobile.twitter.com/search/live? ... yped_query

Malky

Post by Malky »

shoutinghorse wrote:Things appear to be kicking off in Saudi Arabia. The Crown Prince has ordered the arrest of several Royal family members including his son. Missiles have been launched from Yemen targeting Riyadh airport and the Lebanese Prime Minister has resigned whilst on a visit.

There are a number of links to related stories on http://www.aljazeera.com/

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia has entered KSA soil. Interesting to see if this escalates into blocking Persian Gulf shipping.
I'm thinking about investing in the oil sands. :think:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote: I've got to be honest here, she don't scrub up too bad on them pics she put up of her trip to New Orleans.
Just goes to show if you put enough lipstick on a pig.
Sounds like you should hunt down a scratch and sniff version to regain your equilibrium.

windy

Post by windy »

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england ... t-41844276
Six girls, aged 14 and 15, were groomed by two men who were jailed in 2016 for sex offences in Yeovil.

A report found there were 14 missed opportunities, and criticised social services for not investigating concerns when the girls repeatedly got pregnant.
The report said lessons must be learned after one of the girls was wrongly taken to court for alleged racial abuse against her abuser, while her abuser was not investigated until years later.

SSCB chairman Sally Halls said there were "points at which opportunities were missed to uncover the real nature of what was happening" and "valuable lessons" to be learned.
The art of British understatement at work?

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Watching Fellowship of the Ring on TV. Gandalf has to be the lamest wizard in literature. The extent of his power is making a crystal glow.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Bhurzum wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:They wanted the world to know that xirzeexey was transitioning and now they also want to precisely control the response to that. Peterson is spot on about it being all about control. I can understand that perhaps, maybe, it is reasonable to adopt a universal pronoun for non-binary gender ID, but who can reasonably argue that they are being oppressed by not being called one of an arbitrary list of pronouns that have no meaning. I know ,broadly speaking, what gender ID is implied by him and her, but I'm really not sure what someone addressed as "sie" is supposed to be. There are a lot of men and women, who quite happily identify as such, whose gender expression falls somewhere in between the two poles. Why should I care that some special individual needs to have me precisely identify them on a scale calibrated with scribbles? If I called them xyz, how would that help if it didn't say anything very specific about their gender and why would it even matter if I wasn't hoping to stick a finger in them? They are trying to police thought and language and they use emotional manipulation as tools. Think of the non-binary is the new think of the children.
I still say "gender" is a sack of nonsense.

There's biological sex and then there's a bunch of irrelevant shit going on between the ears. "Gender" is right up there with your favourite colour, which spice girl you'd most like to bang (if any) and the best dream you ever had. So fuck if you "identify" as a woman (but were born a man), you're a man, will always be a man (no matter how badly you mutilate yourself or play dress-up) and I'll be damned if you're going to force me to play along with your delusions.

/rant

PS - for the record, I'd rattle Emma Bunton's balloon-knot until the stench became unbearable.

http://img2-ak.lst.fm/i/u/arO/21e234341 ... d3afa7cda1

:bow-blue:
I'd have to disagree there. Gender is about modes of interaction with the world and others and the science seems quite clear on the differences between men and women in that regard. There are studies using MRI scans that show areas of trans brains (pre transition) more closely resembling those of the other sex, although a diagnostic test at the individual level is not currently possible. This doesn't necessarily mean a trans individual has a brain matching that of the opposite sex, it could just mean that the trans brain expects the existence of a missing body part or doesn't feel an existing one belongs. Bottom line is that brain and body don't mesh.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I'd forgotten today was launch day for Refuse Fascism's nationwide protests against Trump. Peez has long been certain this is going to be the beginning of the end for the administration.

Welp Peez, Antifa managed to muster a mere 30 in Austin TX to face off against a couple of hundred Trump supporters. All that bluster and money-begging from RF didn't amount to shit today.

Antifa Activists Overwhelmed by Huge Trump Supporter Contingent in Austin, Texas

This tweet is by a protester from the Los Angeles event:

https://imgur.com/Uzjc9qt.png

As usual, justice warriors are defeated by their own slackerdom. They should take another look at building that refuge in Chernobyl.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

shoutinghorse wrote:Things appear to be kicking off in Saudi Arabia. The Crown Prince has ordered the arrest of several Royal family members including his son. Missiles have been launched from Yemen targeting Riyadh airport and the Lebanese Prime Minister has resigned whilst on a visit.

No doubt about something being up. The report claimed that among those arrested was Prince al-Waleed bin Talal and as I recall that guy plays just as rough as the company he keeps.

(back in 2006? 2007? Four seasons had a break in and all that was stolen was some backup tapes. Someone I know at Four Seasons told me that they were in negotiations bin Tala at the time and the assumption was that his people were doing due diligence on the Four Seasons financials seeing as only the tapes that were missing were specifically only for their financial systems.)

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Ape+lust wrote:I'd forgotten today was launch day for Refuse Fascism's nationwide protests against Trump. Peez has long been certain this is going to be the beginning of the end for the administration.

Welp Peez, Antifa managed to muster a mere 30 in Austin TX to face off against a couple of hundred Trump supporters. All that bluster and money-begging from RF didn't amount to shit today.

Antifa Activists Overwhelmed by Huge Trump Supporter Contingent in Austin, Texas

This tweet is by a protester from the Los Angeles event:

https://imgur.com/Uzjc9qt.png

As usual, justice warriors are defeated by their own slackerdom. They should take another look at building that refuge in Chernobyl.
I hear that they spent at least $100,000 on a full page advert in the New York Times. Police say around 300 people showed up, after 5000 pledged to show up. In a lot of the pictures I have seen, it is old hippies who are unlikely to be the Antifa super-soldiers were were all looking forward to seeing.

They can get a hundreds to go to a protest in a specific location, but trying to organize a national event was bound to leave them spread thin. I don't think it's clear from all this that they are actually losing support.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

The Alt-Right have been rabbiting on about the 4th November, and how Antifa are going to be storming through the streets, or something.

They seem to be talking bollocks.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Remember when PZ was talking tough about his "role" with Refuse Fascism, and how he and his comrades were going to overthrow Drump?

Lol.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

CommanderTuvok wrote:The Alt-Right have been rabbiting on about the 4th November, and how Antifa are going to be storming through the streets, or something.

They are saving themselves for Nov 8's 'yelling helplessly at the sky' super-event.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

CommanderTuvok wrote:The Alt-Right have been rabbiting on about the 4th November, and how Antifa are going to be storming through the streets, or something.

Surprisingly not for the first time...

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Cainaji schools a paleface, who is happy to take the correctional whipping. Honestly, there's only about 3 tops over there, the rest are happy bottoms.

https://i.imgur.com/PAqN2B5.png
https://i.imgur.com/3Yw3jPg.png
https://i.imgur.com/Mfxvgji.png

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:I'd have to disagree there. Gender is about modes of interaction with the world and others and the science seems quite clear on the differences between men and women in that regard. There are studies using MRI scans that show areas of trans brains (pre transition) more closely resembling those of the other sex, although a diagnostic test at the individual level is not currently possible. This doesn't necessarily mean a trans individual has a brain matching that of the opposite sex, it could just mean that the trans brain expects the existence of a missing body part or doesn't feel an existing one belongs. Bottom line is that brain and body don't mesh.
I'll put you down as a "Scary Spice" kinda guy.

;)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:I'd have to disagree there. Gender is about modes of interaction with the world and others and the science seems quite clear on the differences between men and women in that regard. There are studies using MRI scans that show areas of trans brains (pre transition) more closely resembling those of the other sex, although a diagnostic test at the individual level is not currently possible. This doesn't necessarily mean a trans individual has a brain matching that of the opposite sex, it could just mean that the trans brain expects the existence of a missing body part or doesn't feel an existing one belongs. Bottom line is that brain and body don't mesh.

;)
I'm sticking with Filth Spice.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:

;)
I'm sticking with Filth Spice.

KenD

Post by KenD »

windy wrote:https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england ... t-41844276
Six girls, aged 14 and 15, were groomed by two men who were jailed in 2016 for sex offences in Yeovil.

A report found there were 14 missed opportunities, and criticised social services for not investigating concerns when the girls repeatedly got pregnant.
The report said lessons must be learned after one of the girls was wrongly taken to court for alleged racial abuse against her abuser, while her abuser was not investigated until years later.

SSCB chairman Sally Halls said there were "points at which opportunities were missed to uncover the real nature of what was happening" and "valuable lessons" to be learned.
The art of British understatement at work?
I've heard of a number of cases of sexual abuse victims being charged for using racist language against their abusers, although it's hard to find out details and confirm the accuracy.

Here's a brief clip of former Detective Constable Maggie Oliver (a highly credible source) talking about this:
I thought it was trolling when I saw a lefty defend this with a "two wrongs don't make a right" argument, but I've actually run into people who consider a child abuse victim to be every bit as bad as her abuser if she called him a Paki.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I'm sticking with Filth Spice.
Y'filthy bastard.

Got any pics/vids?

;)

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Nasty Gal" was an online retailer, with a bunch of you-go-girl hype about the charismatic founder & office culture. Then it gained a reputation as toxic workplace, with multiple women & a man allegedly fired for daring to get pregnant & seek maternity/paternity leave & benefits. The company went bankrupt. Buzzfeed & Jezebel turned on Nasty Gal.

Would you pay for life-advice from this person? Would you identify with the story of her life?

The founder wrote a memior, titled #Girlboss, which became a Netflix teevee series-- panned for faux-feminism & an unsympathetic lead character.

Now there are "Girlboss Rallies", with General Admission $450/ VIP $700, and you-go-girl inspirational business vagina empowerment speakers & panels.

THey... heh... sorry... I"m... They have... excuse me, I'm tearing-up with laughter... They Have Hired Me. To work their rally event.

Link with speaker list & panel titles, such as "Cultivating Confidence in a World That Stomps Daisies"

https://www.girlboss.com/

The thing that's really blowing my mind... is the Netflix series starts with a fictionalized version of the chick's first high-dollar eBay sale, fabricating a story about item she found at cheap at a thrift store... a rare silver leather jacket made by "East-West Musical Instruments Company"-- 1960's San Francisco hippie-rock makers of custom mandolins & ukeleles... who made a few one-of-a-kind leather items, as gifts for people like Grace Slick, Alice Cooper, Meatloaf.

https://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/u ... jacket.jpg

The legend of the jackets wasn't widely known, until a vintage proprietor of a store called Resurrection researched the jackets, compiled a color-photocopy dossier of everything he could find about them, interviewed the hippie who made them... etc. The few surviving jackets he found... he lent for magazine fashion shoots of celebrities, like Julia Roberts... to raise awareness of the brand. Then he sold his jackets for astronomical amounts in LA & Tokyo.

The proprietor left his dossier on the counter of his boutique, one day in the late 90's or early 2000s. I picked it up, absorbed the information...

& thought-back to the day a flash of silver caught my eye, in trash by the curb, on St. Mark's Place... I found a leather jacket & my girlfriend used to wear it. It realized it was a genuine East-West. I sold it to the vintage guy for $900.

The made-up Netflix story is a real event from my real life.

This gig is gonna be high-larious.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog Don't overlook your opportunity! This is your chance to come out trans and to take credit for it all! That old boss screwed you out of credit because you are trans! You are the originator of that look...because you are trans!

And thanks to pioneers like Danielle Mustaco, you don't have to change a thing.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

With a reverse google image search, blue hair girl above appears far too often on the net for me to believe she is the person who turned off Trump's Twitter account.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Y'filthy bastard.

Got any pics/vids?

;)
Here ya go!
Filth_Spice.png
(307.83 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
(She's put on a bit of weight since the band broke up.)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Y'filthy bastard.

Got any pics/vids?

;)
Here ya go!
Filth_Spice.png

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Y'filthy bastard.

Got any pics/vids?

;)
Here ya go!
Filth_Spice.png
I'll tell you what she wants, what she really, really wants: a 5' x 3' birthday cake that is all icing.

dogen

Post by dogen »

deLurch wrote:
d4m10n wrote:Food for thought
https://youtu.be/fLBWYTbITd8
1. When will it be announced that she has Parkinson's disease?
2. My god is her delivery monotonous and dull. I would much rather quickly read through what she has to say than to sit there and watch her drag her knuckles across the screen.
3. In 4 minutes she tries to argue that Pinker put forth a bad theory and doesn't listen to other scientists that prove him wrong. I don't feel like she gave a real solid overview of Pinker's theory, and she sure as shit did not really provide substantial information on the counter arguments.
4. She may have actually proven her own premise wrong towards the end, but her presentation style is so flimsy it is difficult to be 100% sure where she stood.
5. I see nothing wrong with a researcher like Pinker putting forth a hypothesis in 2011 and letting it get kicked around by other researchers. 6 years of kicking around does not seem obsessively long to kick around points and counter points in the scientific/research community.
6. It would have been extremely worth while to hear if Pinker had any counter arguements to the points brought up by other "scientists" (or are we really talking about researchers here?).

0/10 I would not seek her material out to watch again. Then again, I don't seek out most people's material.
7. The reflection of the camera in her glasses looks like a second pair of dead eyes staring out at us. I'm freaked.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum wrote:
Y'filthy bastard.

Got any pics/vids?

;)
Nevermind Filth, how about the Spice backline -- Lumpy, Dumpy, and Grunt?

https://imgur.com/840bQCO.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

VickyCaramel wrote:I hear that they spent at least $100,000 on a full page advert in the New York Times. Police say around 300 people showed up, after 5000 pledged to show up. In a lot of the pictures I have seen, it is old hippies who are unlikely to be the Antifa super-soldiers were were all looking forward to seeing.

They can get a hundreds to go to a protest in a specific location, but trying to organize a national event was bound to leave them spread thin. I don't think it's clear from all this that they are actually losing support.
Yeah, I don't know if it's any indication of the state of their support. But, it sure stands in stark contrast to the Women's March, an event with similarly spontaneous beginnings.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote:Nevermind Filth, how about the Spice backline -- Lumpy, Dumpy, and Grunt?

https://imgur.com/840bQCO.jpg
Matt had me sniggering, you just finished me off. 5' x 3' birthday cake & Grunt...holy fuck! I just about pissed meself!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Service Dog I'ma be real pissed if you don't write your memoirs ...

I've heard of this girlboss thing... it feels like a little cult. The one I've been to - like a women's group for business shit - had that feel to it as well. I work with a lot of professional ladies who do their job and I encounter a lot who are women who wanna be part of that kind of thing. I feel like it's sort of like picking on these people who maybe don't have the stuff to go further in their career.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

rayshul wrote:Service Dog I'ma be real pissed if you don't write your memoirs ...
I'm currently working on a scratch 'n' sniff "pop-up" memoir, Rayshul, I'll send you an early draft...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/03f11b16295 ... o1_500.gif

:P

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Is it your penis

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

rayshul wrote:Is it your penis
I'll take "things that come with a government health warning" for 100 points... :D

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

I'm totally confused about the whole Russia/Trump thing.

If Trump's team had been giving state secrets to the Russians that is a crime.

If Trump's team managed to turn the Russians into giving us state secrets, then isn't that what we are trying to do - find out what the Russians know, by espionage if necessary?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

SM1957 wrote:I'm totally confused about the whole Russia/Trump thing.

If Trump's team had been giving state secrets to the Russians that is a crime.

If Trump's team managed to turn the Russians into giving us state secrets, then isn't that what we are trying to do - find out what the Russians know, by espionage if necessary?
I don't think that the DNC leaks contained state secrets.

The problem is that if it can proved that the Trump campaign and maybe Trump himself knowingly coordinated an illegal hacking and/or release of material obtained illegally then they're in hot water from a legal point of view, even without bringing out any charge of treason (I think that it'd be a significant legal matter even if the illegal material had been obtained illegally by American sources).

The Trump campaign wasn't a branch of US law enforcement, and didn't coordinate their actions with US law enforcement. If you privately decide to be involved in an unlawful action you're legally liable even your intent was to expose the unlawful action. "I was just being a private undercover agent" isn't an excuse that tribunals are going to buy, especially if you didn't report the unlawful action to law enforcement but were instead exposed and found out.

However there's also the matter of whether the hacking/release was attached to a more general backdoor deal of lifting sanctions or providing other favors to the Russian government in exchange for either the hacking/release or some profitable and undeclared role in financial transactions (or both). That might stray into treasonous territory, especially since the deal was done illegally, as private individuals and secretly (when the same thing is done openly, through public channels and legally it's called lobbying, the Saudis and the Israelis have done it for years).

I guess we'll have to wait and see what is proven. For now Manafort has been indicted for not disclosing his employment for a foreign power and for money laundering, while Papadopoulos has taken a deal to testify on the exact nature of the relationship between the Trump campaign and Russian sources (and potentially the Russian government).