In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
Really?

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by Really? »

Franken has another accuser. I guess if you're going to grope someone, it's going to be around thousands of people at a state fair while the husband takes the picture.
A second woman has accused Al Franken of sexual misconduct, saying the senator groped her while they were being photographed together at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010, CNN reported Monday.

The allegation is the first involving Franken while he was in office, and adds to the political firestorm surrounding the Minnesota Democratic senator as he prepares for a potential ethics investigation.

Franken apologized to radio anchor Leeann Tweeden on Thursday after she said he forcibly kissed her in 2006. Franken subsequently said he supported an ethics committee investigation of his actions. Tweeden's story prompted 33-year-old Lindsay Menz to contact CNN and allege that Franken grabbed her buttocks while the two posed for a picture taken by her husband.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... enz-250338

Oh, and it turns out that the first accuser sexually assaulted men on that same USO tour.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

CommanderTuvok wrote:BTW, The Cobweb is surprisingly defensive of Lindsay Shepherd, and dismissive of the Laurier SJWs questioning her.

I wonder how much of her position is based on the fact the latest victim of the SocJus Red Guards is a woman?

http://www.butterfliesandwheels.org/201 ... to-unpack/
You might almost get the impression she's had a run-in of her own with trans activists.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Predictably, Mumset is not very happy. :popcorn:

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rig ... -s-officer
Mumsnet are a bunch of trolls.

Here is the ousted women's officer (left) and the lived-experinece bloke who is replacing her (right). Yes, I have those the correct way around.

https://i.imgur.com/C3hBBH2.png

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Really? wrote:Franken has another accuser. I guess if you're going to grope someone, it's going to be around thousands of people at a state fair while the husband takes the picture.
A second woman has accused Al Franken of sexual misconduct, saying the senator groped her while they were being photographed together at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010, CNN reported Monday.

The allegation is the first involving Franken while he was in office, and adds to the political firestorm surrounding the Minnesota Democratic senator as he prepares for a potential ethics investigation.

Franken apologized to radio anchor Leeann Tweeden on Thursday after she said he forcibly kissed her in 2006. Franken subsequently said he supported an ethics committee investigation of his actions. Tweeden's story prompted 33-year-old Lindsay Menz to contact CNN and allege that Franken grabbed her buttocks while the two posed for a picture taken by her husband.

Oh, and it turns out that the first accuser sexually assaulted men on that same USO tour.
Groping up vs. groping down.

I'm not even kidding, I've read a piece somewhere by a "male feminist" that since men are larger and more violent than women the same gesture, like groping, is different depending on whether a woman or a man does it :bjarte:

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Shatterface wrote:
SM1957 wrote:Man gets woman fired from her job and replaces her as the women's officer

Only in the modern Labour party

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tran ... -mwchkhzq8
Ophelia Benson will be kicking herself in the cunt over this.

It's TERF wars, on a global scale...."

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Some New York Times journo called Glenn THRUSH is the latest "male feminist" to be suspended over creepy claims.

COME ON.....PZ Myers has gotta be soooooooon.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Oglebart wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
SM1957 wrote:Man gets woman fired from her job and replaces her as the women's officer

Only in the modern Labour party

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tran ... -mwchkhzq8
Ophelia Benson will be kicking herself in the cunt over this.

It's TERF wars, on a global scale...."
...I'd rather vote for a girl with a tail.
See, it's not about crotches.
Just watch: it's notches
On your bedpost and the girlcock splotches.
I'm heading out on a bender.
I'm not gonna spend my life forcibly gendered.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Next accusation has come in:

Glenn Thrush, NYT reporter who rose to fame for challenging Trump and Sean Spicer.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... york-times
On that night five years ago, I joined Thrush and a handful of other reporters for a few rounds at the Continental, a Politico hangout in Rosslyn, Virginia. At first, nothing seemed strange, until the crowd had dwindled down to Thrush, me, and one other female colleague.

Thrush tossed a $20 bill at her and told her to take a cab and leave us, “the grown-ups,” alone. He slid into my side of the booth, blocking me in. I was wearing a skirt, and he put his hand on my thigh. He started kissing me. I pulled myself together and got out of there, shoving him on my way out.

In the morning, Thrush sent me an apologetic email. I didn’t save it, but I recall it as similar to the one he would later send to Padró Ocasio’s friend in June. He said he was sorry, but he didn’t say for what, exactly.
And whispers don’t fix everything. When Bianca Padró Ocasio’s friend found herself at the bar with Thrush in June, with him asking her to leave and go to another bar with him, she went to the bathroom and texted Padró Ocasio and another female friend, both of whom were also in journalism.

“I’m drunk,” she texted, as saved screenshots of the messages show. “I’m nervous about this Glenn situation.”

The friends urged her to call an Uber.

“I am,” she responded. “I need to go home.”

“Who else is there??” one friend asked. “Is there a woman you can uber home with?”

Instead, the woman ended up leaving the bar with Thrush, who suggested they walk off some of their drinking — get some fresh air.

He repeatedly tried to take her hand as they walked, she recalls, but she kept pulling it away. They crossed the Key Bridge from the Virginia neighborhood where Politico’s office is located into Georgetown. He led her down an incline to a dimly lit path along the old C&O Canal bed. He kissed her, she says, and she panicked. Then her phone rang, jolting her. It was Padró Ocasio.

“I felt very protective of her,” Padró Ocasio said, describing the call. “I thought, she’s drunk right now. If I don’t do something, I’m not going to forgive myself.”

The young woman ordered an Uber — the receipt shows it was about 11 pm — and says she planned to call Padró Ocasio back once inside the car. In the few minutes she waited, she said, Thrush walked back over to her and started to kiss her again. She began to cry. When Thrush saw, he abruptly walked off, waving his hand flippantly, and left her alone to wait for her ride, she said.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote:
That's goosing up.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Brive1987 wrote: The basic starting point is:

"can, or should, countries reflect distinct cultural milieus that correlate to shared values arising from history, tradition and shared aspiration all coloured by the unique element of 'place' "

This really isn't a issue for Japan or China. It becomes an issue with porous borders, the mirage of first world nirvana and SJ mentalities.

And like sexism, it has become a conversation impossible to have in a considered fashion.
For SJWs and the like, it's not an issue for ANY country or ANY ethnic group - other than whites. (Although the occasional outcrop of anti-Israel bias seems to be an odd exception.)

And yet (seemingly) strangely, it's mostly whites who are loudest to condemn whites. There are a few noisy ethnics at universities in the SJW crowd, sure, but it's still majority whites that are supporting this bullshit, and mostly I think blacks, hispanics, etc., just look in bemusement (since the multicultural message, which is aimed solely at whites, means nothing to them - to them it's ok to be black, or to be hispanic, in fact it's ok to be proud to be black or hispanic). But also, while all this stuff is incubated in academia, the insanity has spread so much that it's now even affecting commercial corporations to the extent that they're putting being holy above making a profit (e.g. recently the NFL thing. Or cf. Apple recently firing a black HR woman for daring to talk about intellectual diversity.)

Tearing each other apart in orgies of "holiness spiraling" over ideas and moral principles is a particularly white thing to do. It's sublimated Protestantism. (Or, Protestantism was a Christian version of this general white European/American trait, as SJW-ism is now a secular version of it. Caveat: we're talking about broad overall tendencies and averages here, obviously there are exceptions. But it's hard to point to anything else in the world historically that's like the kinds of internecine conflict over ideas that has characterized European history. One might think Islam is a counter-example, but that seems to be actually more to do with ethnic group violence - e.g. Turks vs. Arabs. However, while you do occasionally get flare-ups of that kind of thing elsewhere, Europeans have always been particularly prone to fighting over ideas - like honor, equality, liberty, or which side you should tie your sash.)

So again, here's the beef: we have this situation because certain key Jewish intellectuals and fellow-travelers in the 20th century thought that the best way to prevent anti-Semitism in the future would be to weaken the ethnic social solidarity of white Europeans/Americans, and the best way to do that would be to weaken the central pillars of traditional white European/American culture (including especially the family), and the best way to do that would be to promote what became known as "multiculturalism" and "political correctness." To make the world safe for Jews was the purpose of Critical Theory, just as it was the purpose of Boasian anthropology and Freudian psychology before that (and even before that, it was a large part of the reason why Jews tended to support the Left in Europe).

One of the Alinsky principles is "make them live up to their own ideals." Cosmpololitanism, meritocracy and "fairness" were always strong tendencies in white European culture anyway, and multiculturalism could be easily disguised as those. So all these people had to do was to wind up whites and watch 'em go.

Again, this is all quite mechanical and most people involved aren't necessarily being particularly bad or evil as individuals: it's a parasitic memetic group evolutionary survival strategy versus the dying remnants of a conquering memetic group evolutionary survival strategy. Just as women are unconsciously hypergamous, just as we can't help our sweet tooth in a world of abundant cakey, so Jews will unconsciously work to subvert their host culture, and so whites will unconsciously seek social brownie points by policing each other according to whatever moral standard is put before them as a shiny object.

At the bottom of the barrel, this is what's really going on in the Western cultural world at the moment. And I should think troubles in Eastern, African, etc., cultures have their own peculiar syndromes revolving around other particular racial/ethnic tendencies and biases.

Depressingly, race is king, and it always has been.

However, threading through all that is the key philosophical principle that ideas stand or fall on their own merits. This is the light at the end of the tunnel. There's actually probably some grain of truth to many SJW ideas, as there is to some ethno-nationalist ideas. There's a grain of truth to patriarchy theory, just as there's a grain of truth to MRM theories about gynocentrism. Cosmopolitanism is a hardy perennial idea, and not just in European culture. Left wing ideas and Right wing ideas all have their points of consideration. It all just has to be worked through patiently and carefully, and according to the evidence.

But when you add unconscious racial tendencies and biases on top of (or rather underneath of) the usual things canvassed by sceptics (cognitive bias, etc.) as potentially messing up the fine balance and precision necessary to think things through clearly, it gets to be fairly overwhelming and there's the potential for a lot of trouble in the meantime.

The only real counter-balance to all the bullshit, is the fact that most people, of all races and ethnic groups, are focused on their day-to-day lives and don't take much heed of the memetic wars going on over their heads, and don't have much scope to do much damage with their own biases. Most people in their heart of hearts only assent to the principles touted by the great and good of their culture for the sake of a quiet life. Most people forget the rubbish they learned at school and university fairly quickly (unless it's their profession). Most people cut some slack for others and their foibles and mistakes, most of the time. Moral panics come and go. It's just a shame that there are always innocent victims and collateral damage.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kathy Griffin strikes back. .. [as a swan vesta by the look of her] :oops:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Really? wrote:
That's goosing up.

What's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Really? wrote:Franken has another accuser. I guess if you're going to grope someone, it's going to be around thousands of people at a state fair while the husband takes the picture.

She only became an offender because Franken abused her into it.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

feathers wrote:
BoxNDox wrote:The first thing that came to mind:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Jol ... n_elephant

As a result of a rather weird set of circumstances, I once cooked dinner for Dr. West.
Elephant seasoned in purple haze?
Manzo alla voronoff, actually.

I had heard the elephant story before the dinner, but only from a bunch of OU professors reminiscing about the good old days, and I thought it had to be bullshit. I mean really, who does that to an elephant?

It was only years later that I remembered the story and looked it up. Sheesh.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

It is almost as if the feminist models fails to have a complete understand of human sexuality & play.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

shoutinghorse wrote:Kathy Griffin strikes back. .. [as a swan vesta by the look of her] :oops:
"Blacklist" or no one wants to either watch her or deal with her f'ing current train wrek that she is doubling down on and making a constant issue.

Welcome to the world of entertainment where you are only as good as your last performance.

Personally I would have quickly written off her beheading photo Op. But what she said afterwards and going foward is what left me of the attitude of "I don't want to see or support her."

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

This is for Comstink, or any other Pro Wrestling fans out there:

During the first year of his career (1989), Mick Foley was known as Cactus Jack MANSON, due to his resemblance to our dear departed friend Charlie. After a year or so, the Powers That be thought that it wasn't effective marketing for Foley to use the name Manson, even tho he was a hated heal. So Foley became plain old Cactus Jack. No Manson.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

screwtape wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:BTW, The Cobweb is surprisingly defensive of Lindsay Shepherd, and dismissive of the Laurier SJWs questioning her.

I wonder how much of her position is based on the fact the latest victim of the SocJus Red Guards is a woman?

http://www.butterfliesandwheels.org/201 ... to-unpack/
You might almost get the impression she's had a run-in of her own with trans activists.
My nephew told me someone where he works was at a Tim Horton's. Some 'guy' with flourescent green hair and flowers in his hair is at the front of the line and does not notice that it is his turn to be served. The guy behind him taps him on the shoulder and says 'Your turn buddy'.
The green haired freak turns around and with a teary face starts yelling shit like 'how dare you assume my gender'. The normal guy finally tells him, "Sorry I called you a dude, you fucking bitch".

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Now the Captain feels the Crunch:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42052553

Really?

Post by Really? »

The estimated number of murders in the nation in 2016 was 15,696.
Let's round up to 30 trans murders for the year, just to be generous.

So roughly .19113149847095% of murders were trans people.

From NYT:
About 1.4 million adults in the United States identify as transgender, double a widely used previous estimate, according to an analysis based on new federal and state data.

As the national debate escalates over accommodations for transgender people, the new figure, though still just 0.6 percent of the adult population, is likely to raise questions about the sufficiency of services to support a population that may be larger than many policy makers assumed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/heal ... ation.html

.6% of the population suffers approximately .19113% of the murders.

Really?

Post by Really? »

If you look at the live bit of the feed, they cleaned the flattop.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Must remember to buy a pink poppy for Trans Remembrance Day. They laid down their lives for our freedom.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Dan wrote:Extended: Excerpts from secretly recorded meeting between Wilfrid Laurier University grad student and faculty.

https://globalnews.ca/video/3867811/ext ... nd-faculty
What a bunch of fucking fascist assholes. Where is Laurier located? I'm fixing to drive up there at kick those guys in their cunts.

Seriously, those fucking gender pronoun kommisars are evil and dangerous. Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile.

Big kudos for the TA standing up and retaining her composure during that fucking inquisition.
They should lose all funding and accreditation if a fucking university can't figure out that there are only three genders... female, male and soy boys.
I am going so going to ues this. Yep.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Anyone interested in Java programming? This is a stoatingly good deal:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/java-books

feathers

Post by feathers »

Really? wrote:The estimated number of murders in the nation in 2016 was 15,696.

[.tweet]https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/statu ... 2205175808[/tweet]

Let's round up to 30 trans murders for the year, just to be generous.

So roughly .19113149847095% of murders were trans people.

From NYT:
About 1.4 million adults in the United States identify as transgender, double a widely used previous estimate, according to an analysis based on new federal and state data.

As the national debate escalates over accommodations for transgender people, the new figure, though still just 0.6 percent of the adult population, is likely to raise questions about the sufficiency of services to support a population that may be larger than many policy makers assumed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/heal ... ation.html

But what part of these 0.6% do really suffer from gender dysphoria, and what part suffers from Prostitutis attentionem?

And of those 23 trannies killed, what part was actually killed on account of being a tranny?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Speaking of soyboys, here's more footage of the male feminists protesting the men's rights rally in The Red Pill:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote:Anyone interested in Java programming? This is a stoatingly good deal:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/java-books

I'll need something like this now I'm so close to mastering Flash.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks liek Christmas hsa come ealry

:popcorn:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ok I'll ask, what the fuck is Q2S+ ? :shifty:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The Leader of Europe looks a bit saddie waddie

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

feathers wrote:
Really? wrote:The estimated number of murders in the nation in 2016 was 15,696.
<snip>

But what part of these 0.6% do really suffer from gender dysphoria, and what part suffers from Prostitutis attentionem?
"Attention whores" :lol: But quite right. Expect people like the muskrat, Zinnia, & Riley Dennis probably qualify. Maybe even Blaire White too.
feathers wrote:And of those 23 trannies killed, what part was actually killed on account of being a tranny?
Yeah. Seem to recollect seeing a tweet by Blaire White, though I can't find it again at the moment, talking about some transwomen who thought it great sport to try and trick guys into having sex with them - "Oh my! Where did that girl-cock come from?" And "he" suggested that that was remarkably "unwise" if not bordering on the suicidal - doubt everyone is going to be particularly "tolerant" or open-minded on being confronted with that "surprise". Crazier than the proverbial shit-house rats.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote:Ok I'll ask, what the fuck is Q2S+ ? :shifty:
two spirits plus

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote:The Leader of Europe looks a bit saddie waddie

[.tweet]https://twitter.com/davenyviii/status/9 ... 1291831296[/tweet]
Too bad, so sad, couldn't happen to a more clueless "politician". Wonder whether this type of thing was a sticking point:

GERMANY’S AFD DEMAND 500,000 SYRIANS BE SENT HOME ‘NOW ISIS HAVE BEEN DEFEATED’

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I should really find some better way to spend rainy days than scrumming with transloonies.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/frie ... 3625323564

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

One suggestion for you Matt, would be to review an older (1989) academic frenzy in Canada, with many parallels tp Peterson's travails. David Suzuki does not come off well in this debate, using personal attacks, appeals to authority and emotional invective:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: <snip>

They should lose all funding and accreditation if a fucking university can't figure out that there are only three genders... female, male and soy boys.
I am going so going to [use] this. Yep.
:)
https://twitter.com/SteersMann/status/9 ... 5427822592

En passant, @NewWorldHominin is Lindsay Shepherd, the woman of the hour, a modern day Joan of Arc leading the charge against the forces of "chouse" & postmodernist claptrap. So to speak. :) Gutsy woman though, may her "tribe" increase.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
two spirits plus
And Q stands for queer I guess.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Company apologises for the heinous crime of advertising in the "wrong think" newspaper and promises never to do it again. :pray:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42057493

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

heddle wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:Charles Manson is dead. Cremation and flushing down the toilet is recommended.
If possible, dispense with the cremation part.
Might have to put him through the chipper first, though. Otherwise the larger bits get stuck in the s-bend.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I should really find some better way to spend rainy days than scrumming with transloonies.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/frie ... 3625323564
Oh Matt, you;re such a bigot. Why don't you go perform an auto erotic sex act which is anatomically impossible :lol: :lol: :lol:

free thoughtpolice

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
two spirits plus
Or quadrasexual.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
two spirits plus
Indeed. And uncertain of the difference between gay and queer, I looked up pinknews and found this illuminating piece of clarity:
So, queer essentially means ‘a person who is not straight’, while gay means ‘a person who is attracted to the same sex’.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

What's a trael susidie?

Barbie's Boyfriend

InfraRedBucket wrote:

What's a trael susidie?
Travel Subsidie ???

Should be spelled subsidy, but whatever.

I'd mention that perhaps the person typing had chubby fingers, and missed some keys, but that would make me phat fobic

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote:The Leader of Europe looks a bit saddie waddie
Also, looks like Merkel's superglue problem is spreading...

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9F9_RUESS2E/TGxEp ... erglue.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:Indeed. And uncertain of the difference between gay and queer, I looked up pinknews and found this illuminating piece of clarity:
So, queer essentially means ‘a person who is not straight’, while gay means ‘a person who is attracted to the same sex’.
So queer is gay and bisexual? It seems redundant, but then again so do most of those new identities.

"Fucks opposite sex, fucks same sex, fucks both" seems enough to define sexuality. "Identifies as biological sex, doesn't identify as bioligical sex" sorts out identity as well. Everything else needlessly complicates things.

So the only terms we really need are straight, gay, bisexual, trans, and we throw in lesbian for historic reasons. The LGBT acronym is all you need for activism.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
two spirits plus
It may stand for 'Questioning' - in which case Shoutinghorse would be included.

free thoughtpolice

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Indeed. And uncertain of the difference between gay and queer, I looked up pinknews and found this illuminating piece of clarity:
So queer is gay and bisexual? It seems redundant, but then again so do most of those new identities.

"Fucks opposite sex, fucks same sex, fucks both" seems enough to define sexuality. "Identifies as biological sex, doesn't identify as bioligical sex" sorts out identity as well. Everything else needlessly complicates things.

So the only terms we really need are straight, gay, bisexual, trans, and we throw in lesbian for historic reasons. The LGBT acronym is all you need for activism.
If you want to erase the gender queer, the non binary and the pansexuals you could, but what kind of an activist are you then?

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Sulman wrote:Apart from all those faggot Kulaks that had it coming

http://i.imgur.com/lsjCUn9.png

Wow, what an astoundingly ignorant statement.

Give this person a Nobel Social Peace prize, immediately.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

A retro-activist.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

The only new classification with any use whatsoever was pansexual, which just signals you're down to bang a tranny. The rest is the sort of self-obsessed horseshit we've come to expect from these circles.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

DrokkIt wrote:

The Tsars had it coming.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

MarcusAu wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

The Tsars had it coming.

...Stalin did nothing wrong

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

DrokkIt wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: <snip>

The Tsars had it coming.
...Stalin did nothing wrong
:) However:

https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/e ... dy1-2x.jpg

https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/e ... dy1-2x.jpg

Both the French and Russian Revolutions were rather bloody. But hard not to argue that the conditions that led up to and precipitated them were more than intolerable.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: I'll need something like this now I'm so close to mastering Flash.
What's your best time straight to the dean's office?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Also, looks like Merkel's superglue problem is spreading...

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9F9_RUESS2E/TGxEp ... erglue.jpg
No, she's just subtly signaling: "Ich Herz Asylsuchern".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:One suggestion for you Matt, would be to review an older (1989) academic frenzy in Canada, with many parallels tp Peterson's travails. David Suzuki does not come off well in this debate, using personal attacks, appeals to authority and emotional invective:

Yeah, and his motorbikes suck, too.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Once you add in infinite genders a person can be you also need infinite signifiers of genders a person can be attracted to.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Actually, you need more. Since the second set must include all possible combinations of the first set. So it's a bigger infinite.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sunder wrote: Once you add in infinite genders a person can be you also need infinite signifiers of genders a person can be attracted to.
So they should draw a line above the last QQIA to show it repeats indefinitely.