In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by shoutinghorse »

So just accusing the police of Muslim rape gang appeasement is now a 'hate crime' in Germany and as such Twatter and Facebore have to act through fear of 5m euro fines.

Welcome to 2018 folks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42537656

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bollocks Brive .. :nin:

Guest_7cbd4721

Post by Guest_7cbd4721 »

What that "anonimous" coward person in the Guardian comments said would be funnier if UK police had in fact had the power to stop and search people taken away.
They are more accountable now, they have to record that they stopped somone and the time and place and they have to state the basis for the suspicion the law already required them to have in order to search someone.

CaughtUpLockedOut

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The muslim "missionary" dude Joshua Boyle that was kidnapped by the Taliban who sexually assaulted his wife when he went to Af-Pak to help the residents has gotten into trouble in the few months he has been back in Canada.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/na ... e37475458/
Apparently the Taliban taught him well.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote: Bollocks Brive ...
He seemed reasonably coherent to me.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Guest_7cbd4721 wrote: What that "anonimous" coward person in the Guardian comments said would be funnier if UK police had in fact had the power to stop and search people taken away.
They are more accountable now, they have to record that they stopped somone and the time and place and they have to state the basis for the suspicion the law already required them to have in order to search someone.

CaughtUpLockedOut
I've been stopped and questioned (though not searched) a couple of times coming out of a tube station.

Each time they explicitly stated that they were doing it to increase the number of white people recorded in their stats. So it did nothing to prevent or resolve crime - but it did make them look as if they were not targetting any minority groups.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Bollocks Brive ...
He seemed reasonably coherent to me.
The horse was shouting at his tweet-hate niggering.

I will buckle down and see if I can fluke two “reasonably”coherent posts in one day. ;)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

gurugeorge wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Hey, thanks for visiting us from the alternate reality you inhabit.
I may need to put down the bong and step away from the computer. :) I just thought it was worth recording, as it's the current big thing in the Conspiratorium.
I doubt it was the bong. You were probably standing directly under a chemtrail.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

MarcusAu wrote:
Guest_7cbd4721 wrote: What that "anonimous" coward person in the Guardian comments said would be funnier if UK police had in fact had the power to stop and search people taken away.

CaughtUpLockedOut
I've been stopped and questioned (though not searched) a couple of times coming out of a tube station.

Each time they explicitly stated that they were doing it to increase the number of white people recorded in their stats. So it did nothing to prevent or resolve crime - but it did make them look as if they were not targetting any minority groups.
I might have to throw foulf flag for bollocks on that. Twice? And they both said it explicitly, not just a nudge and a wink? If true then those officers should be fired for idiocy in the cellphone era.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

VickyCaramel wrote: Wouldn't it be amazing if Trump could deliver us scandals that make Watergate and the Iran Contra Affair look like an expenses scandal?
Absolutely.

I think the one thing that obviously counterbalances all the major (non-woo) conspiracy theories at an apriori level is this: they tend to explain too much, and they have the background assumption that the conspirators' plans always come off faultlessly.

For example, QAnon posits 4 family lineages at the top of the world's food chain in recent history (now 3 since the recent events in Saudi Arabia), and suggests the following architecture of control:-
Banks control Gov'ts
Gov'ts control people
SA [Saudia Arabia] controls elected people.
SOROS controls organizations of people.
Now, while the general architecture here is quite plausible and fits neatly with world history over the past 40 years or so, one has to question the degree to which "control" is the appropriate word. Influence, yes, possibly. But control? Highly doubtful. The world is just too big and complex, there are too many things that could possibly go wrong, and if you've lived long enough you realize that it's hard enough to organize anything above-board and in the light of day - how much more difficult must it be to organize such vast conspiracies sub-rosa?

However, even if you discount for that, there's a lot of fishy stuff going on in the world that probably isn't being captured by media or history books, or at least not till it gets revealed much later. We know this is possible, because it's happened before that things previously thought conspiratorial have been revealed to be real - for example we can now see, in retrospect, after Venona, that McCarthy was largely right about the State Department of the 1940s and 1950s being rotten with Commies and Commie symps (a situation which led to the withdrawal of support from the Chinese nationalists, and the victory of Mao's Communists, which ultimately led to horrendous megadeaths and cascading effects in Korea and Vietnam). So there are probably several major conspiratorial groupings whose interests sometimes coincide, sometimes work against each other.

But even if only the part of the Conspiratorium that's about Republican (Bush) and Democratic (Clinton) sharing (along with other players at a global level) of a corrupt, democracy-bypassing "Deep State" structure (the first two levels of QAnon's suggested architecture) is correct, that would be a huge bombshell.

I recall people comparing Trump to Andrew Jackson, the man who broke the back of the last but one major attempt by banksters to get central bank control of the US's money supply, resulting in the mid-19th to early 20th century period in which the US established its economic dominance of the world. It would be pretty cool if Trump ends up doing something just as monumental in breaking the back of the current sclerotic, elitist system, thereby freeing up peoples' energies in a similar way.

I want the flying car I was promised, and I want to fly in a commercial spaceship before I die. :D

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Sea lions are like marine coyotes, they are pests. Fortunately, orcas kill them.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

gurugeorge wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: Wouldn't it be amazing if Trump could deliver us scandals that make Watergate and the Iran Contra Affair look like an expenses scandal?
Absolutely.

I think the one thing that obviously counterbalances all the major (non-woo) conspiracy theories at an apriori level is this: they tend to explain too much, and they have the background assumption that the conspirators' plans always come off faultlessly.

For example, QAnon posits 4 family lineages at the top of the world's food chain in recent history (now 3 since the recent events in Saudi Arabia), and suggests the following architecture of control:-
Banks control Gov'ts
Gov'ts control people
SA [Saudia Arabia] controls elected people.
SOROS controls organizations of people.
Now, while the general architecture here is quite plausible and fits neatly with world history over the past 40 years or so, one has to question the degree to which "control" is the appropriate word. Influence, yes, possibly. But control? Highly doubtful. The world is just too big and complex, there are too many things that could possibly go wrong, and if you've lived long enough you realize that it's hard enough to organize anything above-board and in the light of day - how much more difficult must it be to organize such vast conspiracies sub-rosa?

However, even if you discount for that, there's a lot of fishy stuff going on in the world that probably isn't being captured by media or history books, or at least not till it gets revealed much later. We know this is possible, because it's happened before that things previously thought conspiratorial have been revealed to be real - for example we can now see, in retrospect, after Venona, that McCarthy was largely right about the State Department of the 1940s and 1950s being rotten with Commies and Commie symps (a situation which led to the withdrawal of support from the Chinese nationalists, and the victory of Mao's Communists, which ultimately led to horrendous megadeaths and cascading effects in Korea and Vietnam). So there are probably several major conspiratorial groupings whose interests sometimes coincide, sometimes work against each other.

But even if only the part of the Conspiratorium that's about Republican (Bush) and Democratic (Clinton) sharing (along with other players at a global level) of a corrupt, democracy-bypassing "Deep State" structure (the first two levels of QAnon's suggested architecture) is correct, that would be a huge bombshell.

I recall people comparing Trump to Andrew Jackson, the man who broke the back of the last but one major attempt by banksters to get central bank control of the US's money supply, resulting in the mid-19th to early 20th century period in which the US established its economic dominance of the world. It would be pretty cool if Trump ends up doing something just as monumental in breaking the back of the current sclerotic, elitist system, thereby freeing up peoples' energies in a similar way.

I want the flying car I was promised, and I want to fly in a commercial spaceship before I die. :D
I think you are partly right, but it's not crazy at all to talk about the Deep State. Here's the evidence and their is tons more of the existence of a plot against Trump than any for Trumps collusion with Russia :https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ce-policy/

There are tons of newspaper articles, Executive orders, congressional testimoney, released emails and other documents linked which basically show this. I don't have to worry about mostly nothingburger of "Pizzagate" that parts of the alt-right still have latched on to. That's not important, nor is this weird guy on 4chan, I don't think. "Sundance" at the Conservative Treehouse has pretty much figured it out through heroic levels of research the past year and a half (but then he's MOSTLY been right in what he puts his mind to research over the past 5 years, absent occasional errors mostly when it comes to prejudging culture war and criminal stuff involving the police). Here's what he is sure is happening and I give this (based on past experience, my own research at places like The Intercept, Wikileaks etc) a 90 percent chance of being true:

"Constructing the Insurance Policy – The specific responsibility of the DOJ-NSD involvement surrounds legal arguments, processing of FISA applications, and use of the legal system, to support the FBI counterintelligence operation with actionable legal tools against Trump. The DOJ National Security Division carried out that collaboration with the FBI.

Responding to a 2015 request by the DOJ Office of Inspector General, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates told the internal watchdog they cannot investigate the National Security Division. That’s right, there was essentially no oversight on any activity happening inside the NSD.

In 2015 the OIG requested oversight and it was Sally Yates who responded with a lengthy 58 page legal explanation saying, essentially, ‘nope – not allowed.’ (PDF HERE) All of the DOJ is subject to oversight, except the NSD.

The Department of Justice’s own Inspector General (currently Michael Horowitz who opened a January 2017 investigation into the 2016 politicization of the FBI and DOJ) was not allowed to investigate anything that happened within the NSD branch of the Department of Justice until Jeff Sessions was confirmed.

The former head of the NSD, Asst. Attorney General John P Carlin, admitting their intentional misuse of the FISA court process is actual evidence of why Sally Yates kept the NSD operating without oversight.

Post election, the legal aides, career bureaucrats, investigators and agents within the entire ideological operation of the FBI and DOJ-NSD then transferred to the Robert Mueller investigation so they could keep a lid on any of their risk exposure and simultaneously maintain the entire false premise behind the Russian Collusion Narrative.

How did they get in the Mueller investigation? Through the assignment, advice and assistance of FBI Chief Legal Counsel, James Baker – who would be the point person assigning people to assist his long-time friend, Robert Mueller.

See? That’s where James Baker becomes exposed.

When the IG (Horowitz) exposed Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr, immediate and critical eyes were on Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Why did Mueller hire them? At first no-one was paying attention to FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker. It was only after Baker was removed from his Chief FBI role that things added up.

Mueller’s entire Russia Conspiracy investigation was really just another way the players within the original scheme could keep a lid on the events in 2016 and still retain the insurance policy. That’s why many of the FBI/DOJ “small group”, the crew who cleared Hillary in the email investigation, were part of the Trump Operation, and later also assigned to the Mueller investigation. Controls were/are needed.

Inside Mueller’s crew, the “small group” essentially works to watch over what information the Trump officials or congress could possibly be discovering…. under the auspices of investigating ‘Muh Russia’ etc. If the “small group” comes across a risky trail being followed, they work to impede, block, delay or deflect anyone from that trail, including congress.

However, the back-story to the FISA warrant is the FBI and NSD collaboration. The back-story to the FISA warrant is the cornerstone to expose this entire charade. The back-story to the FISA warrant contains action by the FBI and the DOJ upper-management and leadership. The back-story to the FISA warrant outlines the conspiracy and the nature of the relationships amid all the conspirators.

Expose the FISA back-story and the entire ‘muh Russia’ conspiracy fraud, aka ‘the insurance policy‘, collapses under the weight of sunlight, becomes useless, and all of the co-conspirators are discovered.

That’s why the NYT was used to create chaff and countermeasures; to get people to take their eyes away from the FISA application and use thereof."

feathers

Post by feathers »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:37 pm
Happy New Year Pitsters.

Spent my annual transition at the Woodford Folk Festival
Wow, most people transition once in their life, you do it every year? Are you polytrans?

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

This stuff is so good I could not and cannot put it better myself. And there's tons more info here (and a theory that can be proven or disproven) than anything the NYT or Wash Post or their syncophants on this board have ever come up with:

From my link: '"Here’s the way the entire construct looks in simple outline.

Career officials, managers and staff within the DOJ and FBI wanted to help ensure Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election. Those people were ideologically aligned with President Obama, and held the goal of maintaining progressive advances as part of their motive.

A “small group” was formed within the DOJ and FBI to facilitate this goal. The first goal was to remove Clinton from the burden of the FBI email investigation.

Once that goal was achieved, they moved on to Clinton’s 2016 challenger. By the time the 2016 GOP convention drew near, everyone accepted that challenger would be Donald Trump.

As such the FBI “small group” began monitoring candidate Donald Trump in June/July 2016 as part of a plan toward the benefit of candidate Hillary Clinton.

However, the FBI and DOJ officials also needed an actual basis, a legal justification for their behavior and the time they were spending. The plan to justify that behavior was to create an official counterintelligence operation.

To get the counterintelligence operation going, they needed a reasonable basis for creating one. That basis was the formative seeds of claims of Russian connections to the Trump campaign.

To establish the basis the Russian elements needed for the operation; the DNC and Clinton campaign has earlier paid Fusion GPS (April ’16) to contract Christopher Steele to write a dossier that would form the legal grounding for the counterintelligence operation.

The wife of Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS), Mary B. Jacoby, with years of Russia-angled reporting –including Donald Trump– visits the White House on April 19th 2016.

Fusion GPS (Mary B. Jacoby, and Glenn Simpson) hired DOJ Deputy Attorney Bruce Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, who was well versed in counterintelligence operations, CIA operations, and using CIA tradecraft to create illusions.

Nellie Ohr worked with retired British MI6 Agent Christopher Steele to manufacture the Steele Dossier. The dossier would take innocuous connections between Trump and Russian people, enhance them, fabricate some nefarious appearance, and then be turned over to Bruce Ohr’s counterintelligence buddy in the FBI Peter Strzok.

In essence, the Clinton’s created the Russian “angle” out of thin air; and the FBI and DOJ used that creation as the legal underpinning for the counterintelligence operation.

The cointel op was always just a ruse for wiretapping, surveillance and monitoring of Donald Trump campaign officials.

The FBI (Strzok) and DOJ (Ohr) dressed up the Steele Dossier to apply for a FISA warrant (Asst from DOJ/FBI intermediary Lisa Page). The surveillance was happening with or without the FISA approval; but the FISA warrant would make the surveillance legal.

The initial application to the FISA Court was so sketchy (June-2016) it was actually denied. Denials rarely happen. One-in-a-thousand.

The Steele Dossier was dressed up some more. More stuff added, thanks to Christopher Steele and Nellie Ohr, to the second FISA application in Sept./October. That FISA application again submitted by Bruce Ohr, Peter Strzok, and Lisa Page. That warrant was approved.

If Hillary was elected, the entire counterintelligence operation just disappears into the ether. No-one would ever know about it.

But Hillary didn’t win.

Trump did.

Subsequently, the insurance policy is deployed. The entire Trump Counterintelligence Operation (Trump spying) now evolves into “A Russian Probe”. So the team behind the CoIntel scheme, again “the small group”, had to make up the “Russian Interference in The Election” narrative, a larger narrative, as the insurance policy and to cover their tracks.

The manufactured basis for the FISA warrant, ‘Muh Russia’ now REALLY needed to become real; or at least have the IMMEDIATE appearance of being real or justified. That’s also why the goofy “Joint Analysis Report on Russian Interference” was created. Brennan (CIA), Clapper (ODNI), and Comey (FBI), and to a much lesser extent the outsider Mike Rogers (NSA). This became the “17 intelligence agencies” blah.. blah… blah.

It was never 17 intel agencies. It was four. Only three pushed it. Mike Rogers said he had low/moderate confidence in the underlying intelligence within the report. The report was created as evidence to enhance the insurance policy. Nothing more.

[My hunch is if you put the Steele Dossier together with the Joint Analysis Report, you will find 90% of the FISA application documentation.]

Additionally, the entire crew, from the Obama Administration and current career people within the DOJ, FBI, etc., who understood the larger scheme, needed ongoing people to continue ensuring the insurance policy was maintained and deployed.

That drove the need for a Special Counsel investigation. Demand-Demand-Demand. Mueller’s investigation was really just another way the players within the original scheme could keep a lid on the events in 2016.

That’s why many of the FBI/DOJ “small group”, the crew who cleared Hillary in the email investigation, were also assigned to the Mueller investigation. Controls were needed."

If Sundance is right, the next year is not going to be a good one for the Democrats and possibly Obama or Hillary Clinton. It might be a good one for the Republic though: These agencies need to be brought under more legal control and oversight. And it's good so many people no longer automatically trust the FBI and CIA about things. It's rather maddenning that so many want to believe the "Bad Russian" narrative when people like Clapper (who lied to congress) are pushing it and longtime Clinton cronies like Comey: https://www.snopes.com/comey-clinton-foundation/ lol. Notice that Snopes (and I know it wants to) can't label it UNTRUE.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Now to anyone wandering what motives drive the anti-Trump "Deep State"?
Well, here I'll explain the Deep State and the motives:
A. Multi-Administration consultants including foreign policy consulting groups and various foundations (Unlike Foreign Policy groups foundations do tend to vary between Republican and Democrat administrations but where you find the same foundations subsidizing both parties is where you find this part of the permanent government)
B. Clinton and Obama allies and cronies working within all types of Federal Agencies to slow down or thwart the current administration. Many mid level career bureacrats lean Democratic and can't easily be fired or reassigned, unlike Directors and such that are often subject to a change in the Executive Branch. It's mostly ideological with these folks as most of them are in no danger of being fired or charged with anything.
C. The Never Trump Chamber of Commerce and big bank (controlled via Superpac Dark money due to the disgusting "Citizens United" SCOTUS decision) controlled part of the Republican party. This includes the Republican Senate leadership, most esp McCain and McConnell. The backers of these people stand to lose billions or even trillions of dollars due to Trump messing with their illegal immigrant and H1B workers as well as the global trade agreements that so many mulinational companies make 'bank' with.
D. The corrupt parts of the FBI and CIA (if Obama can weaponize the Education department is there anyone who denies he can weaponize the Intelligence Agencies or at least a few of them, the ones that rely on Executive appointments? Shit, it's been proven in court *and admitted by the agency itself* he weaponized the IRS against Tea Party groups). These people and possibly their bosses up to and including the former President and the former Secretary of State are looking at potential jail time. They have every reason possible to oppose the Trump administration.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Sea lions are like marine coyotes, they are pests. Fortunately, orcas kill them.
Are there any class of animals, outside of our food sources & pets, that are not considered a pest?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well this popped up in my YouTube recommends and seems strangely appropriate - linking as it does themes of the Invasion of Britain, Sea Lions and Military History...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnPo7V03nbY

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: The moral consensous framework also provides a logical basis for alternative political forms:

One vote per family defined as M-F with kids and / or the old Starship Troopers concept of the vote being a byproduct of civic virtue in turn defined by (voluntary) service.

I'm sympathetic to the Starship Troopers idea, as long as service isn't just in the military, but any kind of voluntary civic service. If you want a say in how your nation is ruled, do something for it, even if it's just many hours of cleaning streets or helping elderly people.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

In general I think that the concepts of teaching civics/civic duty/civic service needs to come back as one of the institutional roles of the common people. Lack of civic commitment is bad for liberal democracies, and assuming that people will get interested in running things according to a set of rules when you barely explain them the rules, don't make them understand why the rules are there, and don't make them contribute to a share of the operational implementation of said rules leads to apathy, disinterest, shallowness and makes people unhappy with the system attracted to nihilist/iconoclast ideas (SocJus or alt-right) rather than to rational reforms of what doesn't work.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

One of the problems that leads to the widespread acceptance of the Utopian, wholly unpractical memes of the SocJus or of the alt-right is that young people are left on their own, unemployed or underemployed and with no practical project as to how to improve their community and/or their countries, and so are easy pickings for those who propose change, even if the change being proposed has no rational bases and is entirely based around memes, social media and finding an "enemy" to fight.

With a system of civic service young people might be more interested in brainstorming ideas on how to improve things according to their experiences with practical issues and with working together with others towards a common, practical goal rather than in wanting to wreck things to show their resentment of being left out.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

America really just needed a businessman who started to ask why they were paying people money and not getting any shit in return.

Fuckin' A

feathers

Post by feathers »

deLurch wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:21 pm
Are there any class of animals, outside of our food sources & pets, that are not considered a pest?
Krill?

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Clarence wrote:
I think you are partly right, but it's not crazy at all to talk about the Deep State. Here's the evidence and their is tons more of the existence of a plot against Trump than any for Trumps collusion with Russia :https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ce-policy/

There are tons of newspaper articles, Executive orders, congressional testimoney, released emails and other documents linked which basically show this. I don't have to worry about mostly nothingburger of "Pizzagate" that parts of the alt-right still have latched on to. That's not important, nor is this weird guy on 4chan, I don't think. "Sundance" at the Conservative Treehouse has pretty much figured it out through heroic levels of research the past year and a half (but then he's MOSTLY been right in what he puts his mind to research over the past 5 years, absent occasional errors mostly when it comes to prejudging culture war and criminal stuff involving the police). Here's what he is sure is happening and I give this (based on past experience, my own research at places like The Intercept, Wikileaks etc) a 90 percent chance of being true:

"Constructing the Insurance Policy – The specific responsibility of the DOJ-NSD involvement surrounds legal arguments, processing of FISA applications, and use of the legal system, to support the FBI counterintelligence operation with actionable legal tools against Trump. The DOJ National Security Division carried out that collaboration with the FBI.

Responding to a 2015 request by the DOJ Office of Inspector General, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates told the internal watchdog they cannot investigate the National Security Division. That’s right, there was essentially no oversight on any activity happening inside the NSD.

In 2015 the OIG requested oversight and it was Sally Yates who responded with a lengthy 58 page legal explanation saying, essentially, ‘nope – not allowed.’ (PDF HERE) All of the DOJ is subject to oversight, except the NSD.

The Department of Justice’s own Inspector General (currently Michael Horowitz who opened a January 2017 investigation into the 2016 politicization of the FBI and DOJ) was not allowed to investigate anything that happened within the NSD branch of the Department of Justice until Jeff Sessions was confirmed.

The former head of the NSD, Asst. Attorney General John P Carlin, admitting their intentional misuse of the FISA court process is actual evidence of why Sally Yates kept the NSD operating without oversight.

Post election, the legal aides, career bureaucrats, investigators and agents within the entire ideological operation of the FBI and DOJ-NSD then transferred to the Robert Mueller investigation so they could keep a lid on any of their risk exposure and simultaneously maintain the entire false premise behind the Russian Collusion Narrative.

How did they get in the Mueller investigation? Through the assignment, advice and assistance of FBI Chief Legal Counsel, James Baker – who would be the point person assigning people to assist his long-time friend, Robert Mueller.

See? That’s where James Baker becomes exposed.

When the IG (Horowitz) exposed Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr, immediate and critical eyes were on Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Why did Mueller hire them? At first no-one was paying attention to FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker. It was only after Baker was removed from his Chief FBI role that things added up.

Mueller’s entire Russia Conspiracy investigation was really just another way the players within the original scheme could keep a lid on the events in 2016 and still retain the insurance policy. That’s why many of the FBI/DOJ “small group”, the crew who cleared Hillary in the email investigation, were part of the Trump Operation, and later also assigned to the Mueller investigation. Controls were/are needed.

Inside Mueller’s crew, the “small group” essentially works to watch over what information the Trump officials or congress could possibly be discovering…. under the auspices of investigating ‘Muh Russia’ etc. If the “small group” comes across a risky trail being followed, they work to impede, block, delay or deflect anyone from that trail, including congress.

However, the back-story to the FISA warrant is the FBI and NSD collaboration. The back-story to the FISA warrant is the cornerstone to expose this entire charade. The back-story to the FISA warrant contains action by the FBI and the DOJ upper-management and leadership. The back-story to the FISA warrant outlines the conspiracy and the nature of the relationships amid all the conspirators.

Expose the FISA back-story and the entire ‘muh Russia’ conspiracy fraud, aka ‘the insurance policy‘, collapses under the weight of sunlight, becomes useless, and all of the co-conspirators are discovered.

That’s why the NYT was used to create chaff and countermeasures; to get people to take their eyes away from the FISA application and use thereof."
Fascinating stuff, just one minor quibble with your post - the Alt Right have no interest in Pizzagate, it's the religious Right that's into it. The Alt Right's conspiracy theories mainly revolve around Jewish influence on Bolshevism and Cultural Marxism, and in the commanding heights of modern academia, entertainment and media.

Yeah, I've been roughly following all that too, the evidence does seem to be in plain sight, just a bit scattered; it looks like there may be some big shocks ahead, regardless of whether the more sinister stuff is true or not.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Just to add to that, the really pants-on-head-retarded thing about the whole affair is that prior to it being "insurance" in the unlikely event of Trump winning, the Russian collusion confection started as a cover for the supposed "hacking" of the DNC servers which led to Wikileaks.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

The whole story smelled really fishy and did not add up. Now the man-hostage in the Afghanistan hostage case is being charged with sexual assault and confinement. Of course being a Canadian case, we are not getting all of the details. We have no details as to if he is being charged with abusing other hostages, his wife or his children.

Former hostage Joshua Boyle charged with sexual assault and confinement
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joshua-boy ... nfinement/

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: The moral consensous framework also provides a logical basis for alternative political forms:

One vote per family defined as M-F with kids and / or the old Starship Troopers concept of the vote being a byproduct of civic virtue in turn defined by (voluntary) service.

I'm sympathetic to the Starship Troopers idea, as long as service isn't just in the military, but any kind of voluntary civic service. If you want a say in how your nation is ruled, do something for it, even if it's just many hours of cleaning streets or helping elderly people.
IIRC, the system in Starship Troopers didn't mandate military service; civic service was also possible (though given the story, the focus was always on the military service aspect). I think it would depend on the implementation, but I'd support something along those lines. Not in favour of Brive's 'One vote per family', though.

Pseudomonas

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Pseudomonas wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

IIRC, the system in Starship Troopers didn't mandate military service; civic service was also possible (though given the story, the focus was always on the military service aspect). I think it would depend on the implementation, but I'd support something along those lines. Not in favour of Brive's 'One vote per family', though.

Pseudomonas
If I remember well the system in Starship Troopers was based on having contributed to the defense of the country, only it didn't have to be frontline work but any kind of work even vaguely related to military efforts (from logistics to being part of an experiment).

I too think that whether this might work or not depends on the implementation.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:34 am
If I remember well the system in Starship Troopers was based on having contributed to the defense of the country, only it didn't have to be frontline work but any kind of work even vaguely related to military efforts (from logistics to being part of an experiment).
Starship Troopers had a One World Government, and thus they were globalist cucks.

Would you like to know more?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

One of the few good things Ségolène Royal put out as a political project was the reinstatement of mandatory military service in France. I'm 100% for that.

AnonymousCowherd

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:09 pm
OK. Which pitter has a profile at the Guardian? Lol.

https://i.imgur.com/NgjpcbV.jpg
Certainly not me. Though I think I've heard the name before.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

AnonymousCowherd wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:14 am
CommanderTuvok wrote:

The name Anonymous Cowherd rings a bell.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
One of the few good things Ségolène Royal put out as a political project was the reinstatement of mandatory military service in France. I'm 100% for that.
Whammens included?

ThreeFlangedJavis

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 am
AnonymousCowherd wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:

The name Anonymous Cowherd rings a bell.
Responded so hastily I didn't realise who I was quoting. I'll get me coat.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:11 pm
MarcusAu wrote:

CaughtUpLockedOut

I might have to throw foulf flag for bollocks on that. Twice? And they both said it explicitly, not just a nudge and a wink? If true then those officers should be fired for idiocy in the cellphone era.
But if we fire all the idiot members of the Metropolitan Police Force Service, who will be left?

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:17 am
One of the problems that leads to the widespread acceptance of the Utopian, wholly unpractical memes of the SocJus or of the alt-right is that young people are left on their own, unemployed or underemployed and with no practical project as to how to improve their community and/or their countries, and so are easy pickings for those who propose change, even if the change being proposed has no rational bases and is entirely based around memes, social media and finding an "enemy" to fight.

With a system of civic service young people might be more interested in brainstorming ideas on how to improve things according to their experiences with practical issues and with working together with others towards a common, practical goal rather than in wanting to wreck things to show their resentment of being left out.
With regards to SocJus I'm of the thinking that many of it's proponents (I suspect the majority) simply haven't experienced the downside of it's dictates.
For example, I personally used to be considerably more pro-immigration simply because I like the idea of being able to move wherever I want.

However once I had the experience of having to travel an hour from town in order to access dental treatment I had to revise my ideas on the matter. This was because no matter how much I liked the Polish people who moved to where I lived in 2008, the vast numbers put an incredible strain on the local public services.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The people that stopped me did not seem to be the best and brightest that the Met has to offer.

They made a polite apology for taking up my time (so I suppose they were not explicit as there was no bad language of any sort).

In an case, part of the polite apology was to give a reason as to why they were stopping someone who did not appear to be up to anything nefarious on the face of it (if I do have to say so myself).

This was 2 - 3 years ago - so memory does not serve particularly well in placing things on the 'nudge-wink' / 'outright statement' scale. So you can throw your foul bollocks flag for all your worth - and I'll not argue the point, at this point.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:55 am
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Whammens included?
Nope. Well, at the time I served, women were optional and voluntary (VMF: Volontaire militaire Feminin). Some of the best I served under were women. No puns intended.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

deLurch wrote: The whole story smelled really fishy and did not add up. Now the man-hostage in the Afghanistan hostage case is being charged with sexual assault and confinement. Of course being a Canadian case, we are not getting all of the details. We have no details as to if he is being charged with abusing other hostages, his wife or his children.

Former hostage Joshua Boyle charged with sexual assault and confinement
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joshua-boy ... nfinement/
Indeed. The regressive left media seemed a little "jumpy" covering Boyle in the last few months. The Commander sensed something was up. And as always, the Commander was right.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

A friend of mine was stopped and searched by the police in Brooklyn. They didn't say it was to maintain stats for whites. He'd accidentally flashed the mace on his keychain when reaching for his wallet to buy pizza. They did explicitly say they wouldn't have bothered except to maintain the appearance of impartiality though. They knew he wasn't a problem, and yes they knew this because he was white. A bit of casual racism that's plausible enough of a story even if I hadn't personally experienced it.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I'm opposed to mandatory service of any kind because I've worked in the public sector and any state run service is going to be full of SJW propaganda about diversity, sexism, islamophobia and girl cocks.

At present this bullshit it largely confined to those who go to university.

Pagancat

Post by Pagancat »

I'm glad I didn't donate to this shit show. If I did I would be one of the many people who got thrown under the bus in this video. Also if this woman has a high IQ then I should be designing rockets for a living. Based? What does that even fucking mean?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Another story that had the Commander's nose twitching at the time........

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s-14101877

A homeless man has pleaded guilty to stealing a purse and mobile phone from people injured in the Manchester Arena attack.

Chris Parker, 33, took the purse of Pauline Healey as her granddaughter Sorrell Leczkowski, 14, lay dying yards away.

He was also accused of taking a mobile phone belonging to a teenage girl who cannot be named because of her age.

Rough sleeper Parker received global acclaim afterwards as he described witnessing the effects of the blast and tending to the injured.

Parker, now living in Halifax, West Yorkshire, initially denied two counts of theft and two counts of attempted theft.

It was alleged Parker took Mrs Healey's purse, containing bank cards, from a handbag as she lay on the ground.

Mrs Healey, Sorrell and Sorrell's mother, Samantha Leczkowski, did not attend the concert but were there to meet somebody who had.

The grandmother had 15 hours of surgery to remove shrapnel from her body and also suffered multiple compound fractures to her arms and legs, while Sorrell's mother was also seriously injured.

His trial at Manchester Crown Court had been scheduled to last three days.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Whammens included?
Nope. Well, at the time I served, women were optional and voluntary (VMF: Volontaire militaire Feminin). Some of the best I served under were women. No puns intended.
Not a pun, but a double entendre (irony intended).

ThreeFlangedJavis

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:30 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Whammens included?
They should be made to serve in some capacity for equal time. They would otherwise get an additional unfair leg up on the career ladder. I faced 2 years of compulsory military service when I graduating from uni plus additional yearly camps after that. The women were free to get on with their careers. I decamped to the UK post haste rather than potentially place myself in a combat zone under the control of a mental corporal. I had heard too many horror stories from ex national servicemen who'd had to do things like bury a village after a parachute battalion had removed fugitive SWAPO types with phosporous grenades. I may have ended up sitting in a shebeen for the duration but I wasn't going to take the chance. There were some major operations against the Cubans/MPLA during the period when I would have been serving. I look back at the old SADF with mixed feelings now. On the negative side they were sometimes used as a tool of oppression, but on the other hand they kept the Marxists out of Namibia and South Africa. They and Unita beat up the Cubans to the extent that the Russians forced them to the negotiating table, although revisionists like to make out otherwise. The South African government didn't crow about it because they knew that might force Castro into trying to save face. The Marxist threat is downplayed now, but I don't doubt that things would be a lot worse in Southern Africa now if the SADF hadn't been there.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

I just think mandatory service gives youth some sense of direction. Whatever that means.

ThreeFlangedJavis

jet_lagg wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:16 am
A friend of mine was stopped and searched by the police in Brooklyn. They didn't say it was to maintain stats for whites. He'd accidentally flashed the mace on his keychain when reaching for his wallet to buy pizza. They did explicitly say they wouldn't have bothered except to maintain the appearance of impartiality though. They knew he wasn't a problem, and yes they knew this because he was white. A bit of casual racism that's plausible enough of a story even if I hadn't personally experienced it.
What some people don't appreciate about the police in the UK is that being unarmed and hamstrung by regulation, they aren't that intimidating, which can make stop and search a PITA for them. If you have a bunch of POC Yoofs making arses of themselves in a park, for instance, and the cops stop them they will be subjected to a barrage of requests for their names/badge numbers precinct contact details etc and a host of accusations of racism. They have to do everything they can to avoid the appearance of racism.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

gurugeorge wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:59 pm
I think this is one of those "skeptic myths", which holds true most of the time, for most of the craziest conspiracies but... conspiracies don't need to be vast or all that secret.

For example, look at the Harvey Weinstein thing. How could this man carry on as he did for decades without anybody say anything? People did say something, there are numerous examples of people putting jokes about it in TV shows, it was an open secret.

When you look at real conspiracies that turn out to be true, you generally find a fairly small conspiracy by one group, then other groups find things are going in their direction, and join in or do similar actions. And so there is no need for a massive conspiracy. And then you get the conspiracy of silence which is far from rare.
If you take for example the General Motors Streetcar Conspiracy, dozens of large corporations were involved from car companies, oil companies, tyre companies and even road and bridge building companies. Most of these companies still exist and guard their reputations so it shouldn't be surprising that despite court convictions in the 1940s confirming this conspiracy is 100% true, there seems to be an organized effort to downplay it even today.

I don't think conspiracy need to be planned out in every detail from start to finish in a smoky room either. If you assume there are pedophiles and peodophile networks involved -- just assume it for argument's sake. I can't imagine a guy sitting with a white cat on his lap saying, "We have figured out how to control the world's banks, but how do we get our child sex rings?".
I can however imagine that powerful people find that somebody who is useful to them is a peodophile, they turn a blind eye to it, even pull string to cover it up, and then they have leverage over that person. That nonce then feels emboldened feeling he is protected. You can easily see how these things can evolve, especially after decades.

Then as we see with Harvey Weinstein, you get people saying, "I heard the rumours, saw some suspicious things, but I didn't have any evidence, how could I blow the whistle?".

And finally, you have to wonder if Watergate would happen today? If a deep throat went to Washington Post blowing the whistle on the Clintons they would either ignore it or blame it on the Russians.

Bottom line is, this need not be one vast conspiracy that was all planned out. When you have people who are used to getting their own way and know they can control information, you can probably put a lot of it down to opportunism.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Oh, I think he will, just not in the way you're imagining.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Starship Troopers had a One World Government, and thus they were globalist cucks.

I ended up rooting for the bugs.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

New Year, new country. It's Ireland's turn to for some cultural diversity now.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Keating wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

I ended up rooting for the bugs.
I think that was very deliberate in the movie.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Speaking of which, Steve Bannon apparently has written in a book that the meeting between Trump Jr. and the Russkies was "treasonous" and "unpatriotic"
He is particularly scathing about a June 2016 meeting involving Trump’s son Donald Jr, son-in-law Jared Kushner, then campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower in New York. A trusted intermediary had promised documents that would “incriminate” rival Hillary Clinton but instead of alerting the FBI to a potential assault on American democracy by a foreign power, Trump Jr replied in an email: “I love it.”

The meeting was revealed by the New York Times in July last year, prompting Trump Jr to say no consequential material was produced. Soon after, Wolff writes, Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

ThreeFlangedJavis

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:02 am
I just think mandatory service gives youth some sense of direction. Whatever that means.
It makes them keep their room tidy, polish their boots and practice self-discipline. May not give them direction, but it probably gives them the discipline to pursue whatever goals they do come up with. Also teaches them to cooperate with others. Career soldiers, on the other hand, can become institutionalised and be completely lost in civvy land.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:20 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Speaking of which, Steve Bannon apparently has written in a book that the meeting between Trump Jr. and the Russkies was "treasonous" and "unpatriotic"
He is particularly scathing about a June 2016 meeting involving Trump’s son Donald Jr, son-in-law Jared Kushner, then campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower in New York. A trusted intermediary had promised documents that would “incriminate” rival Hillary Clinton but instead of alerting the FBI to a potential assault on American democracy by a foreign power, Trump Jr replied in an email: “I love it.”

The meeting was revealed by the New York Times in July last year, prompting Trump Jr to say no consequential material was produced. Soon after, Wolff writes, Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”
Bannon was never going to get on with Trump long term. He's a fanatical apocalyptic die-hard Patriot, whereas Trump is a self-interested presidential LARPER.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:58 am
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:30 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Whammens included?
They should be made to serve in some capacity for equal time. They would otherwise get an additional unfair leg up on the career ladder. I faced 2 years of compulsory military service when I graduating from uni plus additional yearly camps after that. The women were free to get on with their careers. I decamped to the UK post haste rather than potentially place myself in a combat zone under the control of a mental corporal. I had heard too many horror stories from ex national servicemen who'd had to do things like bury a village after a parachute battalion had removed fugitive SWAPO types with phosporous grenades. I may have ended up sitting in a shebeen for the duration but I wasn't going to take the chance. There were some major operations against the Cubans/MPLA during the period when I would have been serving. I look back at the old SADF with mixed feelings now. On the negative side they were sometimes used as a tool of oppression, but on the other hand they kept the Marxists out of Namibia and South Africa. They and Unita beat up the Cubans to the extent that the Russians forced them to the negotiating table, although revisionists like to make out otherwise. The South African government didn't crow about it because they knew that might force Castro into trying to save face. The Marxist threat is downplayed now, but I don't doubt that things would be a lot worse in Southern Africa now if the SADF hadn't been there.
This is one of the most amazing wars that nobody has ever heard of.... which isn't that surprising as the South Africans, Cubans, Americans, Israel and Soviets all wanted it low-key.

There is a very good book called War for Africa by Fred Bridgland if anyone is interested.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Sargon has been dreaming of Anita again :?

https://i.imgur.com/Qg1FL4E.png

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Pagancat wrote:

I'm glad I didn't donate to this shit show. If I did I would be one of the many people who got thrown under the bus in this video. Also if this woman has a high IQ then I should be designing rockets for a living. Based? What does that even fucking mean?
Here is the top definition on Urban Dictionary for you:
Young Silence wrote: Based
Is when you dont care what people think
its a way of life
Doing what you want
how u want
wearing what u want

the LV book bag looks gay on you
idc im based

#based#life#cool#relaxed#real
by Young Silence May 05, 2009
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Based

As an addendum, I actually think her handle is a rip off of CH Sommers, who was being called "Based Grandma" by gamergaters a few years ago (a handle that she embraced and jokingly used herself). When people started talking about "based momma" in connection with the Killroy event, that is originally who I thought they were talking about. I'm not sure if she is deliberately trying to confuse people, but maybe the borderline moniker plagiarism is another sign of a not so amazing IQ.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Actually I think I mis-remembered. Knowyourmeme thinks CH Sommers was called "Based Mom".

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:02 am
It makes them keep their room tidy, polish their boots and practice self-discipline. May not give them direction, but it probably gives them the discipline to pursue whatever goals they do come up with. Also teaches them to cooperate with others. Career soldiers, on the other hand, can become institutionalised and be completely lost in civvy land.
It teaches thugs how to work with others, preparing them for a life of organized crime. It also teaches them planing and how to kill with their bare hands. =P

Mandatory service is an incredibly expensive way to drill some discipline into young people and an absolute disaster for an all volunteer professional army.
My idea is that instead of spending a fortune on foreign aid, we build something like the Peace Corps. We can send an army of youngsters out to Africa to dig wells and irrigation. Better still there are things they could do on home soil... there is a huge list of things which would be nice to have but aren't economically viable in the capitalist system.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Career soldiers, on the other hand, can become institutionalised and be completely lost in civvy land.
If I wasn't too busy bulling my boots...