In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
deLurch

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by deLurch »

Guest_936d3dec wrote:http://forward.com/fast-forward/380476/ ... irlfriend/
Charlottesville White Supremacist Was Once A Lefty — Who Dumped Jewish Girlfriend

Jason Kessler, one of the organizers of the “Unite the Right” white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, was once a liberal activist and once dumped his girlfriend who is of Jewish descent.

But he didn’t break up with Laura Kleiner because she was Jewish or liberal — quite the contrary.

“He broke up with me, and a lot of it was because I was not liberal enough,” Kleiner told the Charlottesville Daily Progress. Kleiner, who is Christian but has Jewish roots, said that her ex’s previous ideological commitments - to the far-left and atheism - led to their splitting. “I am a very progressive Democrat… but he didn’t like that I ate fish and that I’m a Christian.”

Kessler used to be the furthest thing from a neo-Nazi, working as an activist with Occupy Wall Street and supporting President Obama.

“I think he went off the deep end… There was no stopping it, and then he was fueled by being an enemy and having something to stand for,” she said.
I would have thought he would have dumped her for not staying in the oven where she belonged.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/67d8ab4f4c/38667.png

Here is the original source article:
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local ... da079.html

And Kessler is the leader of the white polo/tan slacks brigade. Eagle & rolling pin. 80% pure race, white nationalist.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

rayshul wrote:It's hard to mock Antifa because they're terrifying

All the more reason to do so.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

katamari Damassi wrote:Indy and his master have bonded over their mutual hatred of baths.
:lol: :clap:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Women say they quit Google because of racial discrimination: 'I was invisible'

<snip>

What is the evidence of racial discrimination?

Feelings..whohoo feelings..

Maybe Damore is right and women DO have a higher degree of neuroticism?

PeeZus Christ.
Yea, feelings - short on logic and reason.

However, a quibble, though careless use of words can be "problematic": I expect, and the evidence suggests, it's less a case of women having "a higher degree of neuroticism" than there being more women than men who exhibit that trait. A rather significant difference in both meaning and consequences.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Women say they quit Google because of racial discrimination: 'I was invisible'

<snip>

What is the evidence of racial discrimination?

Feelings..whohoo feelings..

Maybe Damore is right and women DO have a higher degree of neuroticism?

PeeZus Christ.
Yea, feelings - short on logic and reason.

However, a quibble, though careless use of words can be "problematic": I expect, and the evidence suggests, it's less a case of women having "a higher degree of neuroticism" than there being more women than men who exhibit that trait. A rather significant difference in both meaning and consequences.
The sentence was more tongue in cheek than serious, but you're right, Mr. Robot.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
rayshul wrote:It's hard to mock Antifa because they're terrifying

All the more reason to do so.
It's easy to mock Antifa if you want to. They're people who hate fascism and fight it by dressing in black uniforms, being against freedom of speech and using violence for political means.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Way to go, Huff Po.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Steersman wrote: <snip>

The sentence was more tongue in cheek than serious, but you're right, Mr. Robot.
"loose lips sink ships" and all that; would hate to see the Pit get an undeserved reputation as a hive of everything "evil, wicked, mean and nasty [don't step on the grass, Sam]" ;-)
https://twitter.com/GAMMARAYS1978/statu ... 3848155137

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Bhurzum wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Indy and his master have bonded over their mutual hatred of baths.
Perhaps they lick each other clean ???

Guest_7ef90522

Post by Guest_7ef90522 »

Feathers said:
"The term would be krautsplaining (krautsplizieren). Try it on her. I dare you."

lol, I'm blocked.
To cut a long story short. She blocked me when I eventually lost my rag a bit and remarked that invading my page when I'd asked her not to along with a desire to impose her wishes everywhere in the world were very stereotypically German of her. I'm not proud of it, she got right on my tits though.

She was only a friend of a friend anyway. My actual friend has a lot of followers because of his (incredible) art , so I often end up with some very interesting discussions when his followers get to my page because of his comment.

CaughtUpLockedOut

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:[.tweet]https://twitter.com/LegInsurrection/sta ... 8724324352[/tweet]

Way to go, Huff Po.

[.youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVciOLOcdgY[/youtube]
I find it a bit of a stretch - does not compute - to see "goy bye" as "anti-semitic". Although there's some evidence that Huff-Post itself qualifies as that, even if that seems more due to the commentariat than "newspaper" policy:
'HUFFINGTON POST SPREADING ANTI-SEMITIC HATE'
TEL AVIV – The Huffington Post is serving as an Internet meeting place for the spread of anti-Semitic and anti-Israel propaganda, including wild conspiracy theories and vicious slurs, according to a new report.

The Committee for Middle East Reporting in America, or CAMERA, monitored the Huffington Post for a brief period in March and May, finding the talkback threads that accompany the site’s news articles and opinion columns routinely contained an alarming amount of hate material. ....

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Barbie's Boyfriend wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Perhaps they lick each other clean ???
Becky tasting hair of the dog? Surely not.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Having to lick Becky's hairy minge .. :sad-roulette:

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

I find it a bit of a stretch - does not compute - to see "goy bye" as "anti-semitic".
What do you think the "goy" in "Goy bye" is doing there? What do you think it implies?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote:Having to lick Becky's hairy minge .. :sad-roulette:
I'd sooner tongue Indy's bung-hole.

Unwiped.

After Mexican food.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Meh, clearly a Nazi.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Guest_936d3dec wrote:
I find it a bit of a stretch - does not compute - to see "goy bye" as "anti-semitic".
[.tweet]https://twitter.com/LoganLebeau/status/ ... 9291649024[/tweet]

What do you think the "goy" in "Goy bye" is doing there? What do you think it implies?
An implication is not proof - that looks to be circumstantial evidence at best, and a pretty thin variety at that:
Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact—like a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference.

On its own, circumstantial evidence allows for more than one explanation. Different pieces of circumstantial evidence may be required, so that each corroborates the conclusions drawn from the others. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more likely once alternative explanations have been ruled out.

Circumstantial evidence allows a trier of fact to infer that a fact exists.[1] In criminal law, the inference is made by the trier of fact in order to support the truth of an assertion (of guilt or absence of guilt). ....
As suggested by the above, maybe the tweet was simply somebody playing identity politics - my tribe, right or wrong - and hardly constitutes proof of the assertion, inference or claim - being peddled in some of the danker corners of the Internet - that the author and Huff Post itself subscribe to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or are shoulder-deep in some Judeo-Masonic conspiracy out for "global domination".
https://twitter.com/SteersMann/status/8 ... 4789098496

And that's even beside the fact that "goy" can be, not necessarily is, a pejorative used by Jews against gentiles:
Long before Roman times it had also acquired the meaning of someone who is not Jewish.[6] It is also used to refer to individuals from non-Jewish religious or ethnic groups; when used in this way in English, it occasionally has pejorative connotations. However, many people do not see the term goy as any more or less offensive than the term gentile.
Rather inconsistent with the charge of "anti-semitic", unless one somehow wants to make a conspiracy theory of some kind of a false-flag operation. Like I say, "does not compute".

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Looks like the Gavin McInnes is the latest to leave 'The Rebel' for pastures new

http://www.canadalandshow.com/gavin-mci ... ing-rebel/

It's starting to feel like there must be something up behind the scenes (for whatever said feeling is worth).

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

See, the trick to a Turing test is that most robots may be able to chat, but they don't have a lick of sense.

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

Looks like the Gavin McInnes is the latest to leave 'The Rebel' for pastures new
I'm glad to hear McInnes is leaving, too bad it's not with Levant's foot shoved up his ass.

Just when I would think maybe the Rebel is respectable, on comes McInnes and his proud boys answer to antifa.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote: Rather inconsistent with the charge of "anti-semitic", unless one somehow wants to make a conspiracy theory of some kind of a false-flag operation. Like I say, "does not compute".
The Huffington Post likely didn't intend it to be anti-semitic. They're morons, though.

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

The Huffington Post likely didn't intend it to be anti-semitic. They're morons, though.
No way did they intend to be anti-semitic, but beyond just calling them morons, there is a huge arrogance in any social justice warrior using any term like that:

+ goy
+ gaijin
+ haole
+ honky

All of these terms and I am certain there are more and every culture has them, are basically racist in origin, so HuffPo has no business using them at any time ever.

Beyond that though, goy in this case does exactly has the critics claim, imputes to Bannon's leaving that the Jews did this. If anyone else had done this, HuffPo would be all over them demanding heads.

It represents an enormous ignorance and arrogance by the Huffington Post editors. Our shit's so clean we can make Jew jokes, heh heh.

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

feathers wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:From Wikipedia.
With the collapse of the Soviet Union, China has been North Korea's primary trading partner. Bilateral trade has sharply risen since 2007. In 2007 trade between the two countries was $1.97 billion (₩1.7 trillion). By 2011 trade had increased to $5.6 billion (₩5.04 trillion). Trade with China represents 57% of North Koreas imports and 42% of exports.

Chinese statistics for 2013 indicate that North Korean exports to China were nearly $3 billion, with imports of about $3.6 billion.
So China is roughly half of the North Korean trade, and the balance of payments is still in favor of China. Also the total of North Korean exports is around $4-$5 billion per year.

To put this number in perspective the US spent at least $700 billion in the Iraq war. So even if we suppose that a war with North Korea is half as expensive as the war with Iraq, around $350 billion, it would take at least 70 years for Uncle Sam to get a profit out of North Korea at the current rate of North Korea production of export.

North Korea is truly the El Dorado :bjarte:
Or, the Netherlands with 17M population (North Korea has 25M) exports $103 billion to Germany, or even $10 billion to Sweden. Those 3 billion are token.
Wait what? $103 Billion? What do we import from there? Vla and Joppiesauce?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Sargon has just put out a new video which features some of the usual suspects (e.g. PZ Myers, Dan Arel, Steve Shives and Kristi Winters) who are apparently trying to get him deplatformed from a live appearance at a Mythicist Milwaukee event.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

:clap:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Old_ones wrote:Sargon has just put out a new video which features some of the usual suspects (e.g. PZ Myers, Dan Arel, Steve Shives and Kristi Winters) who are apparently trying to get him deplatformed from a live appearance at a Mythicist Milwaukee event.

That is amazingly new. Please tell us more. :nin:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Bhurzum wrote: :clap:
I will say this. Had I been duped into attending that rally, and had I assumed it was a free speech rally, given the number of Nazi flags and other identititarian symbols I have seen on the videos, (that I have only learned about recently) I would have noped the fuck out of there.

I think the bulk of the free speech rallies we have seen were primarily attended by free speech advocates.

But the Charlottesville event surprised me in terms of actually being on of the rare events that was dominated by white identitaries, irrespective of what flag or symbol they fly under.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sometimes it feels like the thread has (de)lurched off in an entirely new direction.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

deLurch wrote:
Old_ones wrote:Sargon has just put out a new video which features some of the usual suspects (e.g. PZ Myers, Dan Arel, Steve Shives and Kristi Winters) who are apparently trying to get him deplatformed from a live appearance at a Mythicist Milwaukee event.

That is amazingly new. Please tell us more. :nin:
24 hours old. Maybe 26. I didn't notice your post, but no one commented on it, so maybe they didn't either. You can be bitter or think of it as a reboot. ;)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

deLurch wrote: ...

I will say this. Had I been duped into attending that rally, and had I assumed it was a free speech rally, given the number of Nazi flags and other identititarian symbols I have seen on the videos, (that I have only learned about recently) I would have noped the fuck out of there.

I think the bulk of the free speech rallies we have seen were primarily attended by free speech advocates.

But the Charlottesville event surprised me in terms of actually being on of the rare events that was dominated by white identitaries, irrespective of what flag or symbol they fly under.
Well if I may something in defence of Nazi's...

The media and left - who by default set the etiquette for this discourse - have rather a blind spot. There are plenty of people wearing Che T-Shirts, or CCCP or Hammer & Sickle clothing - that could qualify just as much as 'hate symbols' if that's the path people want to go down. Maybe those people who want to criticise such choices should clearly define the principles as to which symbols should and should not be considered hateful. Then anyone that wants could ignore their recommendations as their expression is covered under free speech protections anyway.

Although to your point I would probably avoid such people in real life too.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Way to go, Huff Po.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

MarcusAu wrote:

The media and left - who by default set the etiquette for this discourse - have rather a blind spot. There are plenty of people wearing Che T-Shirts, or CCCP or Hammer & Sickle clothing - that could qualify just as much as 'hate symbols' if that's the path people want to go down. Maybe those people who want to criticise such choices should clearly define the principles as to which symbols should and should not be considered hateful. Then anyone that wants could ignore their recommendations as their expression is covered under free speech protections anyway.

It's not just the media and the left, it's history itself (and we all know by whom that is written) that is responsible for the asymmetrical distribution of facts.

it is a truth almost universally acknowledged that Nazis = The Ultimate Baddies. In comparison to them, every other evil seems to pale, if people even have heard of it at all. Everybody has knows about the Holocaust, but how many have heard of the Holodomor? Or the rape of Nanking, the Gulags or any other reign of terror and brutality we humans are capable of creating?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to diminish the horrors of the Nazi regime. But by pinpointing them as the Ultimate Evil, you (a generic you) allow other evils to fade into the background because Nazis.

Countering that cannot be task of the media and the left alone.

Also:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:

I must admit, the recent troubles in America have really opened my eyes. Being a somewhat sheltered bloke from Blighty, I'd always assumed the 100%-definite-undeniably-racist-nazi fuckwads we'd see in movies, on the stage of the Phil Donahue show or read about in sporadic news reports, were a fairly small and isolated slice of the American population. Certainly, on the occasions I'd been state-side, I don't think I ever seen anyone remotely fitting the bill - no skinheads, no nazi tattoos and zero signs of pro white power/pride clothing on open display.

In short, my ignorance of the depth/scale of the problem has been fully revealed. It certainly appears that America has a surprisingly large amount of "morans" on the loose.

Oh, and if I attended a rally/protest where nazi symbols made an unexpected appearance, I'd bolt without looking back. Those fuckers are crazy and would surely attract crazy bastards from other factions. To hell with getting caught up in that shit.

Nazis, antifa, blm...fuck the lot of 'em.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

The preferred weapon of the Far Right in Britain is bacon. Things are different in America.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

SM1957 wrote:The preferred weapon of the Far Right in Britain is bacon. Things are different in America.
Only slightly...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JcUft8y-TGU/U ... s640/q.jpg

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

I must admit, the recent troubles in America have really opened my eyes. Being a somewhat sheltered bloke from Blighty, I'd always assumed the 100%-definite-undeniably-racist-nazi fuckwads we'd see in movies, on the stage of the Phil Donahue show or read about in sporadic news reports, were a fairly small and isolated slice of the American population. Certainly, on the occasions I'd been state-side, I don't think I ever seen anyone remotely fitting the bill - no skinheads, no nazi tattoos and zero signs of pro white power/pride clothing on open display.

In short, my ignorance of the depth/scale of the problem has been fully revealed. It certainly appears that America has a surprisingly large amount of "morans" on the loose.

Oh, and if I attended a rally/protest where nazi symbols made an unexpected appearance, I'd bolt without looking back. Those fuckers are crazy and would surely attract crazy bastards from other factions. To hell with getting caught up in that shit.

I would not worry too much about it.

https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/ ... 00x579.jpg

Went to way bigger high school rallies.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

I would not worry too much about it.

https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/ ... 00x579.jpg

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Fuck. I ninja'd myself. :nin:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez hunts Nazis, but somehow he's the only one who gets punched.

Go seethe in the corner, little man :lol:

http://imgur.com/LGgpPxr.jpg

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Bhurzum wrote: :clap:
Seconded! Plus, you don't fuck with Conan.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Plus, you don't fuck with Conan.
Thulsa Doom learned that the hard way ;)

Also, purely because it rocks...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

When I were a lad, Nazis were Germans from the history books and in films and comic books, always depicted as a bit dim, wore silly piss pot helmets and grey or black uniforms and clicked their heels when standing to attention, they wore jodhpurs (horse trousers as we called them) and were always angry and shouting things like "Achtung Englander" .. "Schnell Schnell" .. "Gott in himmell"

Growing up in 1960's 1970's England, playing 'wars' in the local woods or somewhere we shouldn't have been, (farmers fields, building sites) and running round shooting each other with plastic machine guns screaming "AHAHAHAHER YOUR DEAD" no one wanted to be the Germans, they were losers, Brits and yanks were cool, the winners, Germans (Nazis) were for girls.

Mind you, no one wanted to be the Russians either. :snooty:

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Eskarina wrote:it is a truth almost universally acknowledged that Nazis = The Ultimate Baddies. In comparison to them, every other evil seems to pale, if people even have heard of it at all. Everybody has knows about the Holocaust, but how many have heard of the Holodomor?
Lest we forget:

http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/16/21/480x24 ... odor-l.gif

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

I do not understand the mentality of these people. In darker moments I think they deserved to be conquered and enslaved.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Eskarina wrote:
feathers wrote:Or, the Netherlands with 17M population (North Korea has 25M) exports $103 billion to Germany, or even $10 billion to Sweden. Those 3 billion are token.
Wait what? $103 Billion? What do we import from there? Vla and Joppiesauce?
Snow, crack, weed. Adds up fast.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Just heading out to Salem, OR, for the you-know-what.

See y'all later...

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

MarcusAu wrote:Sometimes it feels like the thread has (de)lurched off in an entirely new direction.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:\I must admit, the recent troubles in America have really opened my eyes. Being a somewhat sheltered bloke from Blighty, I'd always assumed the 100%-definite-undeniably-racist-nazi fuckwads we'd see in movies, on the stage of the Phil Donahue show or read about in sporadic news reports, were a fairly small and isolated slice of the American population.
And I think they are, and they're widely despised or mocked. Until now, at least, where Antifa and de lunatic left are trying hard to make the far right more sympathetic by comparison.

Looking at Dr Eric "Bike Lock" Clanton, it was only a matter of time before someone on either side bit the dust. To some extent, it's even unfair that honour now befalls the Nazis, seeing how much effort Antifa has put in it.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Guest_936d3dec wrote:
On a GDP of 18 trillion.

(numbers as those 700M "lost" are probably bs anyway)

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:When I were a lad, Nazis were Germans from the history books and in films and comic books, always depicted as a bit dim, wore silly piss pot helmets and grey or black uniforms and clicked their heels when standing to attention, they wore jodhpurs (horse trousers as we called them)
We call them turd catchers (drollenvanger).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdWoQ1yW0AQyJQZ.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote:Just heading out to Salem, OR, for the you-know-what.

See y'all later...
Witch trial?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

See y'all later...
Witch trial?

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Hahahaah, self-awareness=0
http://imgur.com/rt2OHxzl.png

feathers

Post by feathers »

Do you float?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MacGruberKnows wrote: https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/ ... 00x579.jpg

My annual St. Patrick's Day dinner party used to be bigger.