In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:PZ has banned wrong-thought Jessie Foster on the murderous-meme thread.

Red font and everything.

Must be a relief.
I wondered how long that would take. I've followed the thread and hopefully someone has archived it. The thing is, Jessie Foster is a really inoffensive person, he hasn't been nasty, he has politely debated and hasn't been abusive or gone over the top on receiving abuse.
You have to agree or go. The herd has spoken.
http://archive.is/

I called it days ago. It isn't the meme. Meme-boy was spotted as the enemy and they *have* to run him down and spear him.

Brony
This is getting ridiculous.
Jessie Foster: You are taking the meme too literally!
Everyone else: No, we are not, there is a lot of context attached to that “meme” as in who, when and under which cicumstances has created it and….
Jessie Foster: You are taking the meme too literally!
Rinse and repeat.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:There are quite a few things I'd like to do to Lauren Southern, beating her up isn't one of them. :P
What if she had been a very naughty girl?

[img.]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... 60-h202-nc[/img]
When did Clarence become a moderator?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
deLurch wrote:@#$*&)%*@$( Link Fail.

Watch this video first. The 2nd one is only if you want to watch more on the topic.

[youtube.][/youtube]
Southern can't make "any sense" of antifa bashing up euro-fascists.

She sits there in her toilet, wide eyed, close to tears, aghast-mortified that the game got real. And upset she wore her Team Europe "stupid" tee shirt. A naive little girl way out of her depth.

That video was shit branding for a would be culture warrior. Real crusaders don't sob over martyred brethren. They dip the battle banner in their sacred blood.
I agree that Southern doesn't fully appreciate how dangerous antifa is to civilisation. I would say that it if you can walk around with a Che Guevara shirt without getting bashed, you should be able to walk around with an Identity Europa shirt.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It would be better if she took it off though.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Sargon Interviewing Maajid Nawaz

[youtube][/youtube]

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ has banned wrong-thought Jessie Foster on the murderous-meme thread.

Red font and everything.

Must be a relief.
I wondered how long that would take. I've followed the thread and hopefully someone has archived it. The thing is, Jessie Foster is a really inoffensive person, he hasn't been nasty, he has politely debated and hasn't been abusive or gone over the top on receiving abuse.
Given that I've never logged into FTB after I flounced, I don't know if my talking back ever got me a ban, though I got as far as triggering ANGRY RED ALLCAPS from the king pipsqueak himself.

It's really a shame that anyone even tries to engage with him in good faith anymore. Fucker sure as hell doesn't deserve any, and it'd be better to deprive them of all sport so they'll turn on each other all the more often.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

deLurch wrote:So Lauren Southern's freewheeling solo days are still getting her in deep shit. She wore a "Identity Europa" t-shirt to the G20 Antifacist protests. The Anti-facists identified both her and anyone standing around here as facists. A few of the people got the shit beat out of them for being too close to her. Tim Pool & Lauren Southern avoided getting beat up.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

She is deeply feeling the effects of going flying solo, without management, without protection & not having an extra set of eyes to warn her of major mistakes.

Lauren is going to die one of these days and odds are it will be in Europe.
Obviously, she is not the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to learning from experience.

Told ya so. :popcorn:

AllanW

Post by AllanW »

Following last weeks BBC programme about the subject, Maajid Nawaz tells it like it is;

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Eskarina wrote:
deLurch wrote:So Lauren Southern's freewheeling solo days are still getting her in deep shit. She wore a "Identity Europa" t-shirt to the G20 Antifacist protests. The Anti-facists identified both her and anyone standing around here as facists. A few of the people got the shit beat out of them for being too close to her. Tim Pool & Lauren Southern avoided getting beat up.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

She is deeply feeling the effects of going flying solo, without management, without protection & not having an extra set of eyes to warn her of major mistakes.

Obviously, she is not the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to learning from experience.

Good to see you back.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Shatterface wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:It's about time. Burn that stupid BLM shirt, Dave.

Where does a gal go to get a TARDIS dress?

http://imgur.com/rkUsjym.jpg

http://imgur.com/d4pcD9I.jpg
The only way Muscato would ever get into a dress is if it was bigger in the inside.
Aleph 2, eh, Lsuoma?

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

deLurch wrote:Almost. Now all he has to do is slap on a wig to cover up that male pattern baldness.
I wonder if there are women or drag queens out there who would volunteer to give make-overs to difficult trans cases.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote:I agree that Southern doesn't fully appreciate how dangerous antifa is to civilisation. I would say that it if you can walk around with a Che Guevara shirt without getting bashed, you should be able to walk around with an Identity Europa shirt.
You're right, you should. And in most cases you can. If Southern had walked around in Hamburg with an Identity Europa shirt every other day of the year she probably would have been completely fine.

However if you try to wear a Che Guevara t-shirt as a neo-nazi/neo-fascist rally you're probably going to get attacked by neo-nazis/neo-fascist. Same thing with an Identity Europa t-shirt at an Anarcho-communist rally. Or even with a t-shirt that says "I love pork ribs" at a Vegan rally. Or with a Manchester United t-shirt in a group of Manchester City hooligans (or vice versa).

Groups of political radicals are illiberal cunts, and mobs of people gathered together with a common intent behave like wild animals.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

katamari Damassi wrote:
deLurch wrote:Almost. Now all he has to do is slap on a wig to cover up that male pattern baldness.
I wonder if there are women or drag queens out there who would volunteer to give make-overs to difficult trans cases.
Male pattern baldness?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Eskarina wrote:
deLurch wrote: She is deeply feeling the effects of going flying solo, without management, without protection & not having an extra set of eyes to warn her of major mistakes.

The T-Shirt is the least of her worries if she keeps attending these events wearing that crash hat with a great big red MAGA sticker on it. (surely she had the sense not to wear it in Hamburg)

Antfa in the US is one thing but in Europe they have been an extremely nasty violent lot for some time, she had a little taste of this in London awhile back, luckily for her the UK Antifa aren't much better than the idiots in America, In mainland Europe they're a very different beast altogether.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Good to see you back.
Thank you. Had/have a few health problems that are slowly getting sorted, as far as possible.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

shoutinghorse wrote:The T-Shirt is the least of her worries if she keeps attending these events wearing that crash hat with a great big red MAGA sticker on it. (surely she had the sense not to wear it in Hamburg)

Antfa in the US is one thing but in Europe they have been an extremely nasty violent lot for some time, she had a little taste of this in London awhile back, luckily for her the UK Antifa aren't much better than the idiots in America, In mainland Europe they're a very different beast altogether.
One would think Southern's experience in London would give her pause to reflect and maybe do a bit research, before she ventures into the fry again. But nooooo, she pulls the same stupid stunt as before, and as before, she now whines about it. I see a pattern evolving here.

I once called here an "entitled American Canadian princess", but I have to correct myself: she is just a dumb blonde.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Eskarina wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:The T-Shirt is the least of her worries if she keeps attending these events wearing that crash hat with a great big red MAGA sticker on it. (surely she had the sense not to wear it in Hamburg)

One would think Southern's experience in London would give her pause to reflect and maybe do a bit research, before she ventures into the fry again. But nooooo, she pulls the same stupid stunt as before, and as before, she now whines about it. I see a pattern evolving here.

I once called here an "entitled American Canadian princess", but I have to correct myself: she is just a dumb blonde.
I think she does that deliberately.

Anyway I think that the people who burn cars and smash shop windows aren't just expressing their ideas, and if the police charges at them or arrest them I wouldn't be sympathetic with them. They're just hooligans with a vaguely political motive: fuck them to the ground.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Eskarina wrote:

I think she does that deliberately.

Anyway I think that the people who burn cars and smash shop windows aren't just expressing their ideas, and if the police charges at them or arrest them I wouldn't be sympathetic with them. They're just hooligans with a vaguely political motive: fuck them to the ground.
As deLurch said, one of these days she's probably going to get herself killed. Stupid is as stupid dies does.

And the Antifa can go to hell in handbasket, I have absolutely no sympathies for them. Let them repair and repay every damage they have caused by their rioting and then some more for the psychological harm.

After Ayn Rand, you're not suddenly starting to channel Steersman, are you? :?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Eskarina wrote:As deLurch said, one of these days she's probably going to get herself killed. Stupid is as stupid dies does.
I'm not disagreeing, although I think she's more likely to get someone else in her crew killed trying to protect her. She's the face of the group and an attractive woman, so I'm sure she has a couple of White Knights willing to rescue her.
There is trolling, and then there is raving insanity. So, no.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Und übrigens– willkommen zurück, Eskarina!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Red font and everything.

Must be a relief.
Polite disagreement isn't tolerated on FreeThoughtBlogs. What, do you think that "free" meant "freeze peach"? They eat all the frozen peaches. They're hardcore.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you shitlord? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the University of Oregon, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret experiments on zebra fish, and I have over 300,000 confirmed unique hits on my blog. I am trained in gorilla dialectics and I’m the top speaker in the Social Justice atheist movement. You are nothing to me but just another misogynist to roast. I will name and shame the fuck out of you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of college students in the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, demented fuckwit. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking banned, little shit. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can expose you to public shame in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my blog. Not only am I extensively trained in feminism, but I have access to an entire team of other social justice bloggers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:The "West" is defined by the Atlantic in light of Trump's Polish speech.

The writer has missed the term "culture based on shared values" as a scaffold.

How odd.
<snip>

Race is often a marker for an alternative culture that would have to be displaced.
So is a non Christian religion.

But I'd much rather a culturally aligned secular Arab than a white redneck survivalist Christian fundie.

Fucking 101 stuff.
The Atlantic definition is incorrect. Russia is mostly white and mostly Christian Orthodox, yet it's never been part of the "west". And plenty of people consider Japan, South Korea and Taiwan to be part of the "West". Also for quite a long time nobody considered Eastern Europe, with the exception of Greece (or previously Poland) to be part of "the west".

<snip>

The Trump administration in general seems torn between the NeoCon/Bush paradigm of the American Empire-Pax Americana-regime change to "export democracy" and the Huntington/Bannon paradigm of "defending Western Civilization".

Trump's speech should be analyzed on these basis, instead of trying to paint Trump as the puppet of Richard Spencer.
Interesting analysis - looks to be worth mulling over. Apropos of which, ICYMI, a Quillette post by Sumantra Maitra:
Donald Trump’s speech in Poland, for lack of better words, marks the beginning of a new era in global politics. Speeches change history. Speeches mark the direction a great power is going, a pivot, if you will. That word has become a catchphrase in the last decade, but it can be used for Trump’s Warsaw speech, which marked the solidifying ideological lines of our times. Trump is no great orator. He isn’t linguistically gifted, either due to age, or due to his New York-ish snappy rhetorical style. Notwithstanding those limitations, this speech will possibly go down in history as one of the most important speeches of his presidency. ....

Everything about the speech was planned pitch perfect. The choice of the venue is Poland, a central European civilizational powerhouse, with immense historical importance. Poland has made cultural contributions and has a scientific legacy that can put any other European country to shame. In more recent times, Warsaw saw the rise of the Solidarity movement, which saw off collectivist domination of Eastern Europe. If any country can boast of flying the flag of nationalism and individualism with pride, as opposed to totalitarian tyranny, it would be Poland. ....

As the former British ambassador to Poland rightly summed up, average Europeans who were on the other side of the Iron Curtain, are skeptical of an elite driven, ultra-liberal, ideological, utopian borderless European Union, which is, in their view, ruining their individual national identity through forced social engineering. They fought tooth and nail to gain back their national identity from another utopian ideology a quarter century ago, not to surrender it back. Trump, odd messenger though he is, is giving them hope. ....

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Eskarina wrote:
<snip>

The horror! That would be not just beyond the Pale but well into a very Strange Land indeed! ;-)

Though, as Trump's Polish speech suggests, the times they are a-changin':
Douglas Murray wrote: The public vs the politicians

Nothing unites European public opinion like its views on migration

These are difficult times across Europe. From the endless iterations of the eurozone crisis to the Brexit negotiations beginning in earnest — these and many more challenges will face our continent for years to come. But underneath them all, lies a whole set of other ructions: subterranean events which lead to subterranean public concerns and subterranean public discussions.

Foremost among such deep rumblings are the anxieties of the European publics on matters to do with immigration, identity and Islam. These things are closely connected (so closely that I recently put them together in the subtitle of my book, The Strange Death of Europe), but they are unarguably stifled discussions. While politicians talk about immigration solely in terms of the benefits it brings — and clearly it does bring some — the public are understandably concerned that the downsides of migration are not merely ignored but actively covered up. ....

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Yup, I laughed my ass off. Onion-esque troll article but could easily be real...

https://theoverheardpress.com/2017/07/0 ... class/amp/

Keating

Post by Keating »

Unsurprisingly, a majority of Americans support Trump's travel ban despite the media's attempt to paint anyone who does is an unredeemable racist.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/0 ... ers-240215

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

katamari Damassi wrote:
To be fair, we were bitching when DM was in his/her bear phase and not making any attempt to pass. At least now he is making the attempt with hair removal on arms and face.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Keating wrote:Unsurprisingly, a majority of Americans support Trump's travel ban despite the media's attempt to paint anyone who does is an unredeemable racist.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/0 ... ers-240215
That's the big problem with two-parties politics. Whenever one party proposes a policy, be it a good or bad one, the opposition will automatically, well, oppose it. It's a fucking stupid state of things, and a poison to any real progress (we have the same problem in France).

Don't mention who proposed the policy, and all of a sudden opinions change.

This is why I hate political activists, who will swear their candidate is always right and the adversary is always wrong.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

KiwiInOz wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
To be fair, we were bitching when DM was in his/her bear phase and not making any attempt to pass. At least now he is making the attempt with hair removal on arms and face.
Yep, can't really argue with DM making an effort. It's a good start.

AnonymousCowherd

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

katamari Damassi wrote:
"Your mission Jim, should you decide to accept it..."

AnonymousCowherd

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

KiwiInOz wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
So his pattern baldness is transitioning, at least.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Here's some thrash in Te Reo Maori.

[youtube][/youtube]

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Eskarina wrote:As deLurch said, one of these days she's probably going to get herself killed. Stupid is as stupid dies does.
I'm not disagreeing, although I think she's more likely to get someone else in her crew killed trying to protect her. She's the face of the group and an attractive woman, so I'm sure she has a couple of White Knights willing to rescue her.
You're right. I hadn't even thought about that. I hope that won't come to pass.
Kirbmarc wrote:
Eskarina wrote:After Ayn Rand, you're not suddenly starting to channel Steersman, are you? :?
There is trolling, and then there is raving insanity. So, no.
:lol:

Und danke schön!

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:There are quite a few things I'd like to do to Lauren Southern, beating her up isn't one of them. :P
Knocking up then?

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Steersman wrote:
Eskarina wrote:
<snip>

The horror! That would be not just beyond the Pale but well into a very Strange Land indeed! ;-)
No, just very, very surprising. :D

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

feathers wrote:
Knocking up then?
As long as I'm on an extended Limeyism binge...

Billy Robinson, a real, legit old timey catch wrestler from England was staying in America with some high tone people. He was saying goodbye at the door before heading to his hotel & politely told the old woman "I'll knock you up first thing in the morning". Sudden awkwardness. They all had a laugh the next day when friends explained it all to him.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Why? Greta Christina doesn't cover hers. In any case, it's good to see Davenelle making a bit of an effort at last. He hasn't quite reached the stage where he can - sorry, she can - prance around going 'I'm a real gurl now!!' in an excitable Pinocchio voice, but h - she's getting there.

As the old Chinese saying goes - the journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. Though I'd recommend laying off the high heels...Dave.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Yep, can't really argue with DM making an effort. It's a good start.
Muscato is an unstable nutter - who I am grateful is not in my family or close circle of associates, so that I do not have to deal with in any real sense.

Mild comments made online in an obscure forum should not effect her/his life in any way whatsoever.

And yes, they deserve as much of a chance of happiness as anyone else in life does. But I'm not actively hindering him/her - and don't give enough of a shit to cry crocodile tears if things don't work out.

In the end if LoL-Cow stops producing, there are other things in life to pay attention to.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

TL;DR

Not Stunning or Brave.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote: Antfa in the US is one thing but in Europe they have been an extremely nasty violent lot for some time, she had a little taste of this in London awhile back, luckily for her the UK Antifa aren't much better than the idiots in America, In mainland Europe they're a very different beast altogether.
UK antifa are a hoot, if the ones I've encountered on social media are anything to go by. They all adopt an identikit 'gorblimey', sub Guy Ritchie 'Ow do you fancy your fuckin teeth in my fuckin fist you fuckin fash nonce!!' mockney attitude, in the hope of making you think you're dealing with a real villian - an effect usually offset by the word 'vegan' underneath the 'no parasan' when one takes a 'gander' at their social media profiles. Somehow, being a hardcase Vinny Jones type doesn't gel well with eating tofu and making sure your Doc Martens are vegetarian and ethically produced. Not saying it doesn't happen - just not as often as these 'proper geezer' antifa accounts would have you believe.

The funniest of these urban warriors I ever encountered was one who represented the antifa branch of some innocuous English town - can't remember if it was Welwyn Garden City or Tunbridge Wells, but it was along those lines. Not quite the hotbed of neo-nazi insurrection that you would generally think requires the kind of tasty, well-up-for-it boot boys of the left, but if little Tarquin wants to roleplay at being a well 'ard cockney revolutionary on Twitter, then I figure it's a more or less harmless pastime. Worth a few lulz to the rest of us, at least.

Guest_4b8fe3c9

Post by Guest_4b8fe3c9 »

I was thrown out of a squat in 1998 by cunts like that. My crime? Bringing a delicious doner kebab home.

CaughtUpLockedOut

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Bhurzum wrote:Yup, I laughed my ass off. Onion-esque troll article but could easily be real...

Does his wife still have sex with him ? If so, does that make her a child molester ???

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Guest_4b8fe3c9 wrote:I was thrown out of a squat in 1998 by cunts like that. My crime? Bringing a delicious doner kebab home.

CaughtUpLockedOut
It was probably due to envy, on account of you discovering the fabled and exceptionally rare delicious doner kebab.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Barbie's Boyfriend wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:Yup, I laughed my ass off. Onion-esque troll article but could easily be real...

Does his wife still have sex with him ? If so, does that make her a child molester ???
I'm not sure how it works but he's definitely to blame. PZ told me.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Ape+lust wrote:It's about time. Burn that stupid BLM shirt, Dave.

Where does a gal go to get a TARDIS dress?

[img].http://imgur.com/rkUsjym.jpg[/img]

[img].http://imgur.com/d4pcD9I.jpg[/img]
Seeing Muskrat without his "Black Lives Matter" shirt (ultimate virtue signalling cringe) is like seeing Mick Nugent without his red shirt.

Well, the same, except Michael is not a cunt.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Guest_4b8fe3c9 wrote:I was thrown out of a squat in 1998 by cunts like that. My crime? Bringing a delicious doner kebab home.

CaughtUpLockedOut
They do stink the house out, tho.

Kebabs, that is. Not squatters.

;)

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
They do stink the house out, tho.

Kebabs, that is. Not squatters.

;)
Aye. Squatters generally prefer to stink someone else's house out.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Tigzy wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Antfa in the US is one thing but in Europe they have been an extremely nasty violent lot for some time, she had a little taste of this in London awhile back, luckily for her the UK Antifa aren't much better than the idiots in America, In mainland Europe they're a very different beast altogether.
UK antifa are a hoot, if the ones I've encountered on social media are anything to go by. They all adopt an identikit 'gorblimey', sub Guy Ritchie 'Ow do you fancy your fuckin teeth in my fuckin fist you fuckin fash nonce!!' mockney attitude, in the hope of making you think you're dealing with a real villian - an effect usually offset by the word 'vegan' underneath the 'no parasan' when one takes a 'gander' at their social media profiles. Somehow, being a hardcase Vinny Jones type doesn't gel well with eating tofu and making sure your Doc Martens are vegetarian and ethically produced. Not saying it doesn't happen - just not as often as these 'proper geezer' antifa accounts would have you believe.

The funniest of these urban warriors I ever encountered was one who represented the antifa branch of some innocuous English town - can't remember if it was Welwyn Garden City or Tunbridge Wells, but it was along those lines. Not quite the hotbed of neo-nazi insurrection that you would generally think requires the kind of tasty, well-up-for-it boot boys of the left, but if little Tarquin wants to roleplay at being a well 'ard cockney revolutionary on Twitter, then I figure it's a more or less harmless pastime. Worth a few lulz to the rest of us, at least.
There's not much to do in Welwyn Garden City.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

A wig & a woman's watch and I really think he could use a woman's restroom without causing too much of stir beyond a sideways glance or two.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Of course it is obvious he hasn't bothered to get a bra for his moobs.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote: I wonder if there are women or drag queens out there who would volunteer to give make-overs to difficult trans cases.
Tranny Eye For The Fat Ugly Guy?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I thought that Muscato was already living with another transgender.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Bhurzum wrote:
Barbie's Boyfriend wrote:

I'm not sure how it works but he's definitely to blame. PZ told me.
Seriously, there is prolly a Fembot cunt somewhere who has blamed the rash of female teacher/underage male student liasons on the underage boys in question.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Barbie's Boyfriend wrote:Seriously, there is prolly a Fembot cunt somewhere who has blamed the rash of female teacher/underage male student liasons on the underage boys in question.
This guess can be proved correct in ten seconds via Google. We have had everything from "the boy seduced me" to "the school should have stopped us" to "it's the boy's parent's fault." The only excuse that I couldn't find was "I'm straight but afraid of adult-sized penises," but, as I said, I only invested ten seconds.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I though you would have lasted longer.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

deLurch wrote:I thought that Muscato was already living with another transgender.
Yeah, that big galoot behind him. Won't get any sensible makeover tips from that one.

Instead of futzing with makeup and clothes, the two should just use screechy Monty Python voices. I guarantee everyone will love them for it.

http://imgur.com/6wTu2mu.jpg

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Barbie's Boyfriend wrote:Seriously, there is prolly a Fembot cunt somewhere who has blamed the rash of female teacher/underage male student liasons on the underage boys in question.
This guess can be proved correct in ten seconds via Google. We have had everything from "the boy seduced me" to "the school should have stopped us" to "it's the boy's parent's fault." The only excuse that I couldn't find was "I'm straight but afraid of adult-sized penises," but, as I said, I only invested ten seconds.
There are probably tons of examples but I just ain't googling 'sex with schoolboys'.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Tigzy wrote:

The older I get, the more I appreciate the character of Rick (with a silent p) from The Young Ones.

http://www.katyjon.com/wp-content/uploa ... g-Ones.png

When I watched the programme in the early 80s I was too young to appreciate what an accurate satire of a certain type of far-left person it was. I'm continually reminded of him when I read about SJWs and Antifa.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

The Complete D.R. & Quinch is available in PDF for five bucks today:http://www.drivethrucomics.com/product/ ... DR--Quinch

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Suet Cardigan wrote: The older I get, the more I appreciate the character of Rick (with a silent p) from The Young Ones.

http://www.katyjon.com/wp-content/uploa ... g-Ones.png

When I watched the programme in the early 80s I was too young to appreciate what an accurate satire of a certain type of far-left person it was. I'm continually reminded of him when I read about SJWs and Antifa.
I was that type of person right at that time. Socialist from when I can first remember thinking about politics (i.e. coming up with socialist ideas off my own bat, and then discovering they were close to this thing called "socialism"), then at university (music college in my case) quite staunch, and by the mid-80s seriously considering getting involved in a more active way. Then I made the mistake of actually reading Hayek :)

Of course in those days, the Left was capable of laughing at itself.