In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
Shatterface

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by Shatterface »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I was making a joke, based on the name: pedophone.
I made the name up. It's a stylophone.

http://funkyretro.net/wp-content/upload ... ophone.jpg

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

HelpingHand wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/ ... index.html

Bernie's fault. Misogynists' fault. Bernie Bros' fault. Obama limited me.

It is the terrible and awesome thing about the SJWs and their friend's in the left -- the utter inability to rationally look at why they fail and make adjustments. Fuck. I don't want a right wing dominated US government, but unless the left buy a clue....

Oh, and fuck the air in Portland. I live west of the metroplex and have ash falling on my property from the fires east of the metroplex. The Columbia River Gorge is getting charred.
Sounds like it was ghost written by Melissa McEwen, who'll no doubt be turning the pages with slick fingers.
Oh, and Hillary is definitely running again.

katamari Damassi

Fun fact: the Voyager records contain a greeting from ex-Nazi Kurt Waldheim. We should probably send spaceships to destroy them before we offend advanced beings who have perfected intersectionality and achieved ultimate allyship.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

HelpingHand wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/ ... index.html

Bernie's fault. Misogynists' fault. Bernie Bros' fault. Obama limited me.

It is the terrible and awesome thing about the SJWs and their friend's in the left -- the utter inability to rationally look at why they fail and make adjustments. Fuck. I don't want a right wing dominated US government, but unless the left buy a clue....

Oh, and fuck the air in Portland. I live west of the metroplex and have ash falling on my property from the fires east of the metroplex. The Columbia River Gorge is getting charred.

500 page book definitely warranted. Clinton bound to talk sense. Kill me.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The always angry and oppressed Great American Satan is even more than usual now that the Department of Homeland Security has named his "peoples", antifa as a terrorist organization.
http://archive.is/l0QuA

And Trevor Noah transitions from POC to POS:
Even that fucking centrist crapsack Trevor Noah has decided to go out of his way to shit on the movement.
I wonder if Walmart knows they have a terrorist working for them?

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:The always angry and oppressed Great American Satan is even more than usual now that the Department of Homeland Security has named his "peoples", antifa as a terrorist organization.

And Trevor Noah transitions from POC to POS:
Even that fucking centrist crapsack Trevor Noah has decided to go out of his way to shit on the movement.
I wonder if Walmart knows they have a terrorist working for them?
Why does he hate black bodies? Noah is a black immigrant body, no less. He needs to look into his hateful heart to understand why he is so racist.

free thoughtpolice

Why does he hate black bodies? Noah is a black immigrant body, no less. He needs to look into his hateful heart to understand why he is so racist.
He was one of the first over there slinging hate at Anjuli Pandavar too. One would think he actually belongs to the KKK and not antifa.
I hope he is reading this, maybe someone could comment on his blog or otherwise let him know that the Pit has outed him as a racist as well as a terrorist.
IIRC he also wanted to lynch Jamila Bey too.

katamari Damassi

Lsuoma wrote: Yep, we have the ash in Seattle/Redmond too. My wife tells me it not quite so bad as May 1980, though.
https://i.imgur.com/9lMpzQI.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

He was one of the first over there slinging hate at Anjuli Pandavar too. One would think he actually belongs to the KKK and not antifa.
I hope he is reading this, maybe someone could comment on his blog or otherwise let him know that the Pit has outed him as a racist as well as a terrorist.
IIRC he also wanted to lynch Jamila Bey too.[/quote]

GAS is dumb. Really dumb. I remember him from the old Atheism Plus forum. He was the most gullible of the lot, so naive it wasn't even fun to troll him. I don't think he understands politics beyond "Social Justice=good, Anti-SJWs=Nazis, Anyone Else= damn fence-sitters who should just choose between Good and Nazism."

I can believe he's acting in good faith, he's just too limited to figure out what he's doing (unlike people like PeeZee or Zvan who, at least on a certain level, realize that they're full of shit but believe that the end justifies the means).

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

IIRC he also wanted to lynch Jamila Bey too.[/quote]

GAS is dumb. Really dumb. I remember him from the old Atheism Plus forum. He was the most gullible of the lot, so naive it wasn't even fun to troll him. I don't think he understands politics beyond "Social Justice=good, Anti-SJWs=Nazis, Anyone Else= damn fence-sitters who should just choose between Good and Nazism."

I can believe he's acting in good faith, he's just too limited to figure out what he's doing (unlike people like PeeZee or Zvan who, at least on a certain level, realize that they're full of shit but believe that the end justifies the means).

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Yep, we have the ash in Seattle/Redmond too. My wife tells me it not quite so bad as May 1980, though.
https://i.imgur.com/9lMpzQI.jpg
Groovy!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote:Fun fact: the Voyager records contain a greeting from ex-Nazi Kurt Waldheim. We should probably send spaceships to destroy them before we offend advanced beings who have perfected intersectionality and achieved ultimate allyship.
Too late.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Ash.

Washington.

A quick google confirmed that this must be referring to Mount St Helens.

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:The always angry and oppressed Great American Satan is even more than usual now that the Department of Homeland Security has named his "peoples", antifa as a terrorist organization.
I'm not sure I'm prepared to call Antifa 'terrorist' yet (I'd say it's too much of an honour) but I will surely enjoy the SJW reaction.

John D

Post by John D »

feathers wrote:
I'm not sure I'm prepared to call Antifa 'terrorist' yet (I'd say it's too much of an honour) but I will surely enjoy the SJW reaction.
For what it's worth... I consider Antifa a terrorist organization.

1) They use threats and real violence against innocent civilian citizens
2) They use fear to control the behavior of others
3) They hide their identity so they can skirt the legal system
4) They target others in a coordinated way

Just because they are a loose affiliation doesn't mean they are not terrorist. Fuck Al Qaeda is also a loose affiliation.
ter·ror·ism

noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

feathers wrote:
I don't think Antifa are terrorists, to be fair. Hooligans, yes. Idiots, for sure. But terrorists? Seems too much.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

jimhabegger wrote:
Steersman wrote:Now some have suggested that I - and maybe others - are simply "mean-spirited" to be criticizing that transactivist position but not doing so rather clearly leads to no end of quite problematic if not sticky consequences.
I'm not disagreeing about the problems. I'm disagreeing about possible solutions. Trying to impose one particular definition of a word on other people ....
Still doesn't look like you read my links. And you still don't understand how definitions and classifications work - maybe there's a connection there? You think defining bachelor as "a man who is not and has never been married" is "trying to impose one particular definition of a word on other people"? It's the name of a fairly populous class and a description of the members in it.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

feathers wrote:
jimhabegger wrote: Steersman, it seems more likely to me that the original definition of "woman" was "person constructed for bearing children," determined in practice by looking between the legs of a child at birth. Your definition might be an equivalent of that, but I don't see any benefit for anyone in defining it that way. Do you?
Oh look, jimhabegger is starting a discussion with Steersman on the definition of 'woman'. This could be interesting, because we've never had such a discussion fill fifty percent of a thread before!
At least it's not my fault this time.

I'm still catching up on the past two weeks. Have I missed anything juicy?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
feathers wrote:
I don't think Antifa are terrorists, to be fair. Hooligans, yes. Idiots, for sure. But terrorists? Seems too much.
ICYMI, a Zero Hedge article that quotes a Politico one:
As Politico points out today, previously unreported FBI and Department of Homeland Security studies found that "anarchist extremist" group like Antifa have been the "primary instigators of violence at public rallies" going back to at least April 2016 when the reports were first published.
Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO. ....

“It was in that period [as the Trump campaign emerged] that we really became aware of them,” said one senior law enforcement official tracking domestic extremists in a state that has become a front line in clashes between the groups. “These antifa guys were showing up with weapons, shields and bike helmets and just beating the shit out of people. … They’re using Molotov cocktails, they’re starting fires, they’re throwing bombs and smashing windows.”
.... As you'll likely recall, one such event came in June 2016 when Antifa showed up at a rally in Sacramento and began violently attacking protestors with canes and knives. Of course, with the whole thing caught on video, it's pretty clear who the instigators of violence were (see our post here). ....
Looks a bit more than just "hooligans" and "idiots".

Of maybe some related interest, you might note some of Aneris' Facebook comments in response to my post of a Paul Joseph Watson tweet about some antifa thugs attacking a disabled vet in a wheelchair. Seems Aneris was remarkably reluctant to consider that as evidence, even when confronted with other sources - think his bias is showing.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote:
Of maybe some related interest, you might note some of Aneris' Facebook comments in response to my post of a Paul Joseph Watson tweet about some antifa thugs attacking a disabled vet in a wheelchair. Seems Aneris was remarkably reluctant to consider that as evidence, even when confronted with other sources - think his bias is showing.
Link? I can't find your post, or Aneris' comments for that matter.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Would this be the "attack" where an old man gets splashed with water? Antifa is bad enough without exaggerating things.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Link? I can't find your post, or Aneris' comments for that matter.
It was on a Jordan Peterson post:
https://www.facebook.com/drjordanpeters ... 3508203779

Peterson posted a bit of fake news, an antifa protestor supposedly attacking a policeman. But Aneris, quite justifiably, pointed out a Snopes article refuting it.

This is the Watson tweet: https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status ... 4035174400

This is my last comment which has apparently been marked as spam, and visible only to me and Peterson - wonder who would have done that?
Steers Mann Aneris F. Nord LoL. Didn't notice you "oppose the violence" in that tweet of Watson's.

But, pray tell, where have I EVER defended "violent Far Right wingers"? And where have I been peddling any "fake news"? Any time the latter has been pointed out then I've accepted the evidence. And I've frequently challenged Trumpers et al when they've been peddling it themselves - as any honest review of my Twitter timeline would reveal; you might note the number of times I've quoted Snopes myself.

Think you're confusing me with some sterotype in your mind.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

jet_lagg wrote:Would this be the "attack" where an old man gets splashed with water? Antifa is bad enough without exaggerating things.
Even if it was only water, it still looks to qualify: "attack: an aggressive and violent action against a person or place"

But you might look at the video - if some guy hadn't stepped in then I expect it would have escalated, and he was directly attacked himself.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Leaked back channel footage of FtB/Horde support for PZ as he chases Anjuli from the kitchen.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

feathers wrote:
GAS's reaction is already worth the read. He is a master of the language, articulating his position with well-reasoned logic-
Able-bodied cishet white men? Fuck all of them, fuck anyone who is any of those things to the extent they fit the description, and to the extent I fit those descriptors (a lot), fuck me too.
Poetry. *sniff*

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
feathers wrote:
The people bashed by bike locks and slashed by knives may disagree. Pepper spray, although generally not lethal can trigger fatal asthma in some people, so they are certainly endangering people. In fact, Antifa may not have killed anybody yet, but that may just speak to their general weenieness rather than a lack of trying. Any use of a deadly weapon harming people is simply taking chances with somebody's life.

In addition, I'm pretty sure "terrorist" may fit a group attempting to overthrow a democratically elected leader and is willing to use violence to achieve those ends.

Let's be honest, if they were smart or tough, they'd be dangerous.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:Would this be the "attack" where an old man gets splashed with water? Antifa is bad enough without exaggerating things.
Even if it was only water, it still looks to qualify: "attack: an aggressive and violent action against a person or place"

But you might look at the video - if some guy hadn't stepped in then I expect it would have escalated, and he was directly attacked himself.
I've seen the video now that you've posted the link. I agree with jet_lagg: the protesters were insensitive morons for splashing a guy on a wheelchair, but calling it an "attack" is a bit too much. PJW exaggerates things as usual.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Fucking Hell! .. Hurricane Irma has taken a rather disturbing detour.

:shifty:
http://i.imgur.com/Bx6SiHW.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:The people bashed by bike locks and slashed by knives may disagree. Pepper spray, although generally not lethal can trigger fatal asthma in some people, so they are certainly endangering people. In fact, Antifa may not have killed anybody yet, but that may just speak to their general weenieness rather than a lack of trying. Any use of a deadly weapon harming people is simply taking chances with somebody's life.

In addition, I'm pretty sure "terrorist" may fit a group attempting to overthrow a democratically elected leader and is willing to use violence to achieve those ends.

Hooligans ARE dangerous. Violent football fans, for example, put others in danger, and there have been cases where football hooligans killed people. Antifa are on the same scale of violence. They're not "attempting to overthrow" anyone, they're just engaging in street fights.

Terrorism is another thing, it's other organized groups which train and supply footsoldiers with a clear goal to cause attacks to destabilize institutions or foster a takeover or spread panic and mistrust in the authorities or to create an ethnic/religious/political conflict.

Antifa are self-righteous hooligans who think that they're better than football hooligans because they're hitting people not because they have the colors of another football team but because they've been classified as "Nazis".

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

If you want a left-wing terrorist then the Sanders fan who tried to kill Scalise and other Republican congressmen fits the profile far more than the street fighters of Antifa.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Brive1987 wrote:Leaked back channel footage of FtB/Horde support for PZ as he chases Anjuli from the kitchen.
Are there no brooms in Ireland? No tennis racquets or lacrosse sticks?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Hooligans ARE dangerous. Violent football fans,

Antifa are self-righteous hooligans who think that they're better than football hooligans because they're hitting people not because they have the colors of another football team but because they've been classified as "Nazis".
I'd like to see how they get on at Millwall. :D

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:<snip>

And it's only a matter of time until they find someone who is willing to take it all the way (or some poor sap catches a bike lock in just the right spot). I agree they're of a different caliber entirely from what most people mean when they talk about terrorism though. Imagine ISIS smashing coffee shop windows and overturning garbage cans.

Though, cards on the table, I take a lot of satisfaction in watching my liberal friends howl about how they're being mischaracterized by the media when I ask them to justify their endorsement of a terrorist organization.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote::shock:
Even thru the beer goggles, Watson's men show rare common sense:

"Thanks for the offer, but I've got this handled"

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote::shock:
Even thru the beer goggles, Watson's men show rare common sense:

"Thanks for the offer, but I've got this handled"
So the hobos in SF only jerk off at gay dudes and mousy looking middle aged feminists?

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

I'll just post this here for reference:
4Chan fake hate symbol.png
(295.89 KiB) Downloaded 321 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Hooligans ARE dangerous. Violent football fans,

I'd like to see how they get on at Millwall. :D
Bushwhackers every time...

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Terrorism is more a matter of intent than results. The Underwear Bomber is considered a hilarious joke for obvious reasons, yet he's still locked away in supermax.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:snip
I would imagine to your everyday feminist, any man that scratches his crotch, adjusts his shorts or checks his zipper is "jacking it." Either that or Watson and co are raging peeping toms, outside your bathroom window even now.n

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Yall missed Silverman getting 'The Richard Dawkins Award' this year. Hahahahahahaha

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Depending on how relatively sober she was at the time it could have been 7 blurry images of the same guy.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Suet Cardigan wrote:I'll just post this here for reference:
4Chan fake hate symbol.png
Prophecy?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

They forgot to mention that nasty little antifa cunt who stabbed a horse in the neck.

I hope antifa is declared a terrorist org, cuz then they can be shot on sight.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:They forgot to mention that nasty little antifa cunt who stabbed a horse in the neck.

I hope antifa is declared a terrorist org, cuz then they can be shot on sight.
But it was a male horse, and it had a huge penis, so naturally she assumed it was part of Rape Culture ™ /s

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Come to China. There's no oppression, repression, violence or vandalism in the part of China where I live, in the name of religion, feminism, or social justice, at all. True, there are some uprisings in the west, which might be associated with a religion, but that hardly affects us in this part of China at all.

free thoughtpolice

jimhabegger wrote:Come to China. There's no oppression, repression, violence or vandalism in the part of China where I live, in the name of religion, feminism, or social justice, at all. True, there are some uprisings in the west, which might be associated with a religion, but that hardly affects us in this part of China at all.
Chinese people are nice and have great culture. I would feel a little unsafe walking around the dormitories for the I-phone factories what with the leaping problem and the cooking oil from sewage, plastic rice... Hopefully you Bahai/muslims will be able to civilize them. :dance:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Who do we have here?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... o59oYFvj3A

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
jimhabegger wrote:Come to China. There's no oppression, repression, violence or vandalism in the part of China where I live, in the name of religion, feminism, or social justice, at all. True, there are some uprisings in the west, which might be associated with a religion, but that hardly affects us in this part of China at all.
Chinese people are nice and have great culture.
I agree.
I would feel a little unsafe walking around the dormitories for the I-phone factories what with the leaping problem and the cooking oil from sewage, plastic rice
:lol: Living here does have its pros and cons. The worst for us is our slow progress in learning the language. We've been here nine years, and still only know a few words and phrases.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Also, I forgot: the endless battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way, trying to get around the Great Firewall, to keep in touch with family and friends on social networks, to do my online banking and shopping, and to use Google Maps and Google Translate.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:Who do we have here?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... o59oYFvj3A
Nun for you, I take it?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hillary Clinton still whines that she's just a poor little victim and everyone is so mean to her. This time she's blaming Bernie Sanders for being critical of her during the primaries. Sanders should have simply prostrated at her Highness' feet and refused to say mean words like "ties to corporations" and "play for play".
In post-election interviews, Clinton has blamed her shocking loss on Russian interference, former FBI Director James Comey’s handling of the criminal investigation into her private email server and latent sexism.

She has been criticized for refusing to take responsibility for her campaign’s shortcomings.

Clinton’s latest explanation for why she lost — blaming Sanders and his supporters — will reopen old wounds from the bitter primary between the two.
Clinton may not be a SJWs (she's far too smart for that) but it seems that by hanging around with the likes of Lena Dunham she's learned quite a few things about always playing the victim.

I really hope this won't mean she'll run again in 2020. She's not unlikely to lose again.
According to the latest Harvard-Harris Poll survey, Sanders is the most popular active politician in the nation, at 54 percent favorable and 36 percent unfavorable. Clinton’s favorability has not improved in her time out of the spotlight. She remains underwater at 42 percent positive and 53 percent negative.
Let's face it, Hillary, America is just not that into you.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Stand in the middle of the street with a small sign saying, "Xi Jinping, please consider democracy". I dare you.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Kirbmarc wrote:Hillary Clinton still whines that she's just a poor little victim and everyone is so mean to her. This time she's blaming Bernie Sanders for being critical of her during the primaries. Sanders should have simply prostrated at her Highness' feet and refused to say mean words like "ties to corporations" and "play for play".
In post-election interviews, Clinton has blamed her shocking loss on Russian interference, former FBI Director James Comey’s handling of the criminal investigation into her private email server and latent sexism.

She has been criticized for refusing to take responsibility for her campaign’s shortcomings.

Clinton’s latest explanation for why she lost — blaming Sanders and his supporters — will reopen old wounds from the bitter primary between the two.
Clinton may not be a SJWs (she's far too smart for that) but it seems that by hanging around with the likes of Lena Dunham she's learned quite a few things about always playing the victim.

I really hope this won't mean she'll run again in 2020. She's not unlikely to lose again.
According to the latest Harvard-Harris Poll survey, Sanders is the most popular active politician in the nation, at 54 percent favorable and 36 percent unfavorable. Clinton’s favorability has not improved in her time out of the spotlight. She remains underwater at 42 percent positive and 53 percent negative.
Sanders didn't ruin Hillary's chance to become president. It's the other way around.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

feathers wrote:
Stand in the middle of the street with a small sign saying, "Xi Jinping, please consider democracy". I dare you.
I didn't say, or mean, that there's no oppression or repression. I said that there's no oppression or repression in the name of religion, feminism or social justice.

Winnie the Pooh censored in China after President Xi Jinping comparisons

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Hope everyone in Florida's neck of the woods is battening down the hatches - Hurricane Irma looks to be real doozy, Cat 5 apparently: ....
https://twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/9 ... 9294555136

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hunt wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:Hillary Clinton still whines that she's just a poor little victim and everyone is so mean to her. This time she's blaming Bernie Sanders for being critical of her during the primaries. Sanders should have simply prostrated at her Highness' feet and refused to say mean words like "ties to corporations" and "play for play".

Sanders didn't ruin Hillary's chance to become president. It's the other way around.
But..it was her turn! Sexist! Wahhaaha!

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Dan Dan Dan
No borders. Do you have a door on whatever shithole you live in Dan? You know, to keep those others out of your shithole. Do you have a bank account that only you can take the money out of Dan? You know to keep those others out of it.

Dan is the epitome of why the crazy new left will get Trump reelected. Trump is nuts but not as nuts as the crazy new left.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Which of these words are racist?

a and children existence for future must of our people secure the we white

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Dan Dan Dan
No borders. Do you have a door on whatever shithole you live in Dan? You know, to keep those others out of your shithole. Do you have a bank account that only you can take the money out of Dan? You know to keep those others out of it.

Dan is the epitome of why the crazy new left will get Trump reelected. Trump is nuts but not as nuts as the crazy new left.
Arel is an ideological idiot (no news here) but DACA is actually a reasonable program with good requirements that solves the issues of people who are already in the US, already integrated within the American system (students or high school graduates or people who have served in the US military) and who must have a clear criminal record. We're not talking about "open border" policies, we're talking about a policy made to solve the issue of people who have lived in the US, studied in the US, and need a way to complete their integration within American society since they're likely going to stay (they also have travel restrictions while they benefit from the program).

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

I just got my hands on the complete Fresh Prince of Bel Air show, all 6 seasons.

You may not see me around here for a few days...