There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Brive1987 »

is Australia the only state to nanny the people like this?
It will be mandatory for people convicted of mid-range drink driving offences to have "interlock" devices fitted to their cars. The technology, previously imposed only on repeat offenders or by a magistrate, stops someone from starting a car if they are detected to have consumed alcohol by blowing into a breathalyser device connected to the car's ignition.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
John D wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:51 am
shoutinghorse wrote:
Rugby v zzzzzzzBall

(Trigger warning at 8:41)
Haha. Rugby looks like a good game, but I have never watched it.

We Mericans used to play American football with just a leather helmet. Players just got hurt too often. I guess I don't know why players get hurt so much in American football compared to rugby. Some people claim all the padding allows players to tackle harder. This could be, but I think it is just more common in US football to get hit harder. I think the tackles often comes from the opposite direction of the runner so the hits are harder. Maybe one of you smart pitters knows the answer to this. Also, when a player catches a forward pass they are very vulnerable to getting hit very hard.

For those not familiar with US football, there have been several studies now that show many players have permanent brain damage. This is often so severe it is crippling as the players get older. No one knows how to fix this except that there are lots of rules against hitting someones helmet in a tackle or hitting late. There is also a concussion protocol that prevents players from continuing to play with a potential concussion. This problem may actually spell the eventual end to American football. Some pro football players have gone public saying they will not let their own kids play the game.

Of note also is that there are now rules against "excessive celebration" after a play. The players were dancing and acting up so much it was delaying the game... so they made a rule to stop it. The footage in the video must be from before this rule was implemented.
The rules in rugby have been changed to reduce brain and neck injury, i.e. no shoulder charges, no head high tackles or coat hangers, and no lifting the feet above the waist (and pile driving). Still get some beautiful hits though.
Those try celebrations made me wince. Never would have been tolerated on A Ground Northbridge in the 1980s.

In fact I instinctively mouthed a hate crime. Of which I am ashamed, despite its undoubted accuracy.

"faggot"

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

feathers

Post by feathers »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:11 pm
It will be mandatory for people convicted of mid-range drink driving offences to have "interlock" devices fitted to their cars. The technology, previously imposed only on repeat offenders or by a magistrate, stops someone from starting a car if they are detected to have consumed alcohol by blowing into a breathalyser device connected to the car's ignition.
If the alternative is having your license revoked for a few months...

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Forbes timeline article that puts the Memo stuff in sequential perspective.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I only believe Brive timelines.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

feathers wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:42 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:11 pm
If the alternative is having your license revoked for a few months...
Oh bet your dollar this comes after the punishment as behaviour control.

The problem is the precedent.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Guest_935516df wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:22 pm
Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:27 am
Nobody cares about PZ Myers anymore, not even enough to tell him he's an idiot.
Still good enough as a passing laugh in a sea of losers.
At time punch. 1:32

-Soylent
Well, Hannibal the Failure is also in that video, so he's in good company :bjarte:

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Stout wrote: It was the scene where DiCaprio crawled up the riverbank to find the dead bison with the flaming trees around it. I, somehow, made the assumption that the meteor (seen earlier in the film) had caused those fires and attracted the Indian who was dining on the carcass.

Don't know how I made that connection, I can't even blame drugs or alcohol but I was so sure that's what I'd seen that I had the confidence to write it down. The avatar was just one of those reminders to "measure twice, cut once"
You are misremembering it. It's not a meteor, it's just a meteor fragment left over from the large meteor Bruce Willis nuked earlier. And DiCaprio was never actually raped by a bear, that was a memory implanted by his doctor as part of some experimental research in the Fifties.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:
The BBC have a long history of giving the world some exceptionally funny comedy shows unfortunately this hasn't continued over the last ten years or so. Now they just promote unfunny comedians who's whole act appears to be virtue signalling current year 1st world 'problematic' issues.
This pile of crap is typical of this current trend, the guy who fronts this shite is a comedian (and I use that word in the loosest of terms) called Nish Kumar, a left wing, middle class, uni loony Corbynista twat. But his skin is the correct colour so who cares right?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
What makes me laugh is that these people seem so incredibly clueless. Do they really think that no one judges you for your choices or for your appearance or for whatever reason if you're a man? Or do they simply want immunity from all sorts of judgement and criticism?
A MAN and his son were once going with their Donkey to market. As they were walking along by its side a countryman passed them and said: “You fools, what is a Donkey for but to ride upon?” 1
So the Man put the Boy on the Donkey and they went on their way. But soon they passed a group of men, one of whom said: “See that lazy youngster, he lets his father walk while he rides.” 2
So the Man ordered his Boy to get off, and got on himself. But they hadn’t gone far when they passed two women, one of whom said to the other: “Shame on that lazy lout to let his poor little son trudge along.” 3
Well, the Man didn’t know what to do, but at last he took his Boy up before him on the Donkey. By this time they had come to the town, and the passers-by began to jeer and point at them. The Man stopped and asked what they were scoffing at. The men said: “Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for overloading that poor Donkey of yours—you and your hulking son?” 4
The Man and Boy got off and tried to think what to do. They thought and they thought, till at last they cut down a pole, tied the Donkey’s feet to it, and raised the pole and the Donkey to their shoulders. They went along amid the laughter of all who met them till they came to Market Bridge, when the Donkey, getting one of his feet loose, kicked out and caused the Boy to drop his end of the pole. In the struggle the Donkey fell over the bridge, and his fore-feet being tied together he was drowned. 5
“That will teach you,” said an old man who had followed them:
“PLEASE ALL, AND YOU WILL PLEASE NONE.”
Also people will judge you NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, you can't escape judgement, it's useless to say that you're tired of being judged, EVERYONE IS. That's life.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Basically a lot of the SocJus complaints (feminists whining that they're being called a "liar" or told they "suck", trans people wanting everyone to be forced to call them by their favorite pronouns, etc.) are all about wanting EVERYONE to accept them and never criticize them. That's not a sane perspective.

If I had a dollar for how many times people have judged me based on how I look and speak I'd be richer than Donald Trump. This doesn't mean I'm a poor victim who can do no wrong and that anyone who criticizes me is just a bigot.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

PZ's lust for flesh trips him up again.
chigau (違う)

5 February 2018 at 10:40 pm

Are they tasty?

PZ Myers

5 February 2018 at 10:43 pm

All crayfish are tasty.

chigau (違う)

5 February 2018 at 10:47 pm

PZ don’t eat animals.
Who are you?

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Kirbmarc wrote:

If I had a dollar for how many times people have judged me based on how I look and speak I'd be richer than Donald Trump.
But if you were that rich, Sticky Butterscotch would be stalking you, seeing how much she luvs rich assholes. Count your blessings !!!

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Barbie's Boyfriend wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

If I had a dollar for how many times people have judged me based on how I look and speak I'd be richer than Donald Trump.
But if you were that rich, Sticky Butterscotch would be stalking you, seeing how much she luvs rich assholes. Count your blessings !!!
When you don't even understand the argument you got into, when you have no argument, no facts, no evidence, all that is left is name calling and accusing people of stalking... and you are such a sore loser you won't let it go, people will judge you to be a moron.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Brive1987 wrote:
The irony is that the women who are really saying "fuck off" and stop judging them are women who aren't feminists, such as the grid girls.
It's also the straight white men, and people on the right.
As has been pointed out, if you make things tribal, people will say, "fine, fuck you, my tribe is gonna win".

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I've already had my fight to not pay the BBC license free. But I suspect that it may become more popular for people to opt out of paying it.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu wrote: I've already had my fight to not pay the BBC license free. But I suspect that it may become more popular for people to opt out of paying it.
I haven't paid it for nearly a year, I know people who haven't paid it for years. We are not alone.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5176188/b ... ts-paying/

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

shoutinghorse wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: I've already had my fight to not pay the BBC license free. But I suspect that it may become more popular for people to opt out of paying it.
I haven't paid it for nearly a year, I know people who haven't paid it for years. We are not alone.

I tried it, they pestered me with phone calls and came knocking on the door every couple of weeks.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

VickyCaramel wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:

I tried it, they pestered me with phone calls and came knocking on the door every couple of weeks.
Cancel it first, say you no longer need a licence (you don't need to tell them why, none of their business) then cancel your direct debit. Ignore all calls and letters, when they knock on your door stand your ground and tell them you've cancelled it cos you no longer need it, when they start asking for more details tell them you have no legal obligation to answer any on their questions, tell them they're are trespassing and to go away. They have no choice but to do so, they are not the law or bailiffs.

Whatever you do Don't let them come in, when you've said your piece shut the door. if they start getting clever warn them that you feel you're being harassed and you will call the police if they persist. Chances are you won't see them again.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

shoutinghorse wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:

Cancel it first, say you no longer need a licence (you don't need to tell them why, none of their business) then cancel your direct debit. Ignore all calls and letters, when they knock on your door stand your ground and tell them you've cancelled it cos you no longer need it, when they start asking for more details tell them you have no legal obligation to answer any on their questions, tell them they're are trespassing and to go away. They have no choice but to do so, they are not the law or bailiffs.

Whatever you do Don't let them come in, when you've said your piece shut the door. if they start getting clever warn them that you feel you're being harassed and you will call the police if they persist. Chances are you won't see them again.
I told them I don't have a TV, the guy said he didn't believe me and that he would come back with the police. I knew he was lying but I have kids in the house, I don't need this aggravation.
What I would prefer is for the BBC to be held to account. I believe I have a very legitimate objection to having to pay to be bombarded with left wing propaganda when I can get that from Channel 4 for free.

Stout

Post by Stout »

Shatterface wrote:
Stout wrote: It was the scene where DiCaprio crawled up the riverbank to find the dead bison with the flaming trees around it. I, somehow, made the assumption that the meteor (seen earlier in the film) had caused those fires and attracted the Indian who was dining on the carcass.

Don't know how I made that connection, I can't even blame drugs or alcohol but I was so sure that's what I'd seen that I had the confidence to write it down. The avatar was just one of those reminders to "measure twice, cut once"
You are misremembering it. It's not a meteor, it's just a meteor fragment left over from the large meteor Bruce Willis nuked earlier. And DiCaprio was never actually raped by a bear, that was a memory implanted by his doctor as part of some experimental research in the Fifties.
I was wondering about that. I found the problem.

My copy of the movie was a pretty small file, probably 480p. It's not a cam version but one that was sent out as a preview to people who are privy to that sort of thing. I read your post, went out and bought a 4K copy and, yes, in the better copy, closer to what you'd see in a theater you can clearly see a small mushroom cloud in the lower right corner of the meteor as it streaks across the sky. A little bit breaks off at a right angle just before the explosion and I can only surmise that it's Bruce in his spaceship.

Now as to the bear.....I thought it was a girl bear protecting her cubs but in the higher resolution version, you actually get a glimpse of the bear's penis. I thought this was rather odd so I did some Googling and found out that the role of the bear was an uncredited performance by none other than Danielle Muscato. You're right about there being no actual rape but wrong about the implanted memories though. My sources tell me that the rape was actually scripted however the actor failed to achieve an erection so that scene ( described as both clumsy and hilarious ) ended up on the cutting room floor.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Stout

Post by Stout »

Speaking of UK TV

That's pretty much all I've been watching for the past year. There's some excellent stuff coming out of there, stuff I actually watch and re-watch.

I now have the hots for both Cherry Healy and Lucy Worsly
I've become a Tony Robinson fanboy
I've Been a Brian Cox fanboy for a while
David Attenborough is God

I won't bore you with a list of everything I've got, it's a lot, because the British are nowhere as weird as the Americans when it comes to having their content accessible on YouTube.

I actually want to do that Walking Through Britian thing, but I want to do it as a country pub crawl. It'll be 6-7 years before my kid is grown up and out of the house and I'll actually be able to afford to take an entire summer off but it's now something that's on the bucket list.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

NPR's This American Life featured Lacy Green and her story of being a feminist then having SJW's turn on her and her then dating Chris Reagan. It was... not bad. You can tell the writer really is holding back his instinctual urge to shout "ALT-RIGHT NAZIS!" at anyone who has a problem with feminism, but Green acquits herself well, and it should really drive traffic to Reagan's channel. It does take some shots Sargon, but who cares? It's Sargon.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Stout wrote: I now have the hots for both Cherry Healy and Lucy Worsly
I like Lucy Worsley's shows but can't say she does it in any sexual way for me. Now if your'e looking for hot British historians may I suggest this fine lady :P

Dr. Suzannah Lipscomb
https://i.imgur.com/sV3KY4Y.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Or there's Julia Bradbury - for those interesting in wa...lking.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/ ... 012443.jpg

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

MarcusAu wrote: Or there's Julia Bradbury - for those interesting in wa...lking.

Is her t-shirt a request for someone to pay for a boob job?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Stout wrote: ....
I actually want to do that Walking Through Britian thing, but I want to do it as a country pub crawl. It'll be 6-7 years before my kid is grown up and out of the house and I'll actually be able to afford to take an entire summer off but it's now something that's on the bucket list.
There are shorter options - London Loop / Capital Ring / North & South Downs Way (for London) - or just check out the Ramblers website if you are looking to find out more about the Devils Dyke or Lord Hereford's Knob.

http://www.ramblers.org.uk/

I regularly step out (which seems the right term) with the Saturday Walking Club - who do day walks from London on the weekend.

https://www.walkingclub.org.uk/

It's a great way to see England and to learn about history too.

Speaking of which - I've got some holiday time when I plan to go to Glasgow & Edinburgh (and Berwick-upon-Tweed on the English side of the border) - using some of the guides from the following site.

https://www.discoveringbritain.org/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Is her t-shirt a request for someone to pay for a boob job?
I don't know about you being gay - but you certainly are one funny arsehole.

feathers

Post by feathers »

MarcusAu wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:52 am
Or there's Julia Bradbury - for those interesting in wa...lking.

'cause that's what those boots were made for, and that's just what they'll do.

John D

Post by John D »

katamari Damassi wrote: NPR's This American Life featured Lacy Green and her story of being a feminist then having SJW's turn on her and her then dating Chris Reagan. It was... not bad. You can tell the writer really is holding back his instinctual urge to shout "ALT-RIGHT NAZIS!" at anyone who has a problem with feminism, but Green acquits herself well, and it should really drive traffic to Reagan's channel. It does take some shots Sargon, but who cares? It's Sargon.
Sometimes NPR vindicates itself. The program that is taking the lead is called "1A". They actually did an entire hour discussing how the SPLC was biased. There is hope.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Not one prosecution in over 30 years but don't you dare remind us of where the problem lies you disgusting Islamophobes. And anyway the kids aren't complaining enough.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the British police force service. :doh:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: NPR's This American Life featured Lacy Green and her story of being a feminist then having SJW's turn on her and her then dating Chris Reagan. It was... not bad. You can tell the writer really is holding back his instinctual urge to shout "ALT-RIGHT NAZIS!" at anyone who has a problem with feminism, but Green acquits herself well, and it should really drive traffic to Reagan's channel. It does take some shots Sargon, but who cares? It's Sargon.
Sometimes NPR vindicates itself. The program that is taking the lead is called "1A". They actually did an entire hour discussing how the SPLC was biased. There is hope.
And sometimes you drive me to distraction. Don't just tease give the link...

I think this might be it (for the the SPLC) - 'Duck and Cover' - starting at the 18:00 mark

https://www.wnyc.org/shows/otm/episodes/3

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

MarcusAu wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:03 am
Stout wrote: ....
There are shorter options - London Loop / Capital Ring / North & South Downs Way (for London) - or just check out the Ramblers website if you are looking to find out more about the Devils Dyke or Lord Hereford's Knob.

http://www.ramblers.org.uk/

I regularly step out (which seems the right term) with the Saturday Walking Club - who do day walks from London on the weekend.

https://www.walkingclub.org.uk/

It's a great way to see England and to learn about history too.

Speaking of which - I've got some holiday time when I plan to go to Glasgow & Edinburgh (and Berwick-upon-Tweed on the English side of the border) - using some of the guides from the following site.

https://www.discoveringbritain.org/
That reminds me, I am going to get some OS maps and take the kids out and teach them orienteering this year.
I need to hunt through some boxes and find my compass which was rather expensive back in 1985, but I fear I might have lost it.

For those not aware, Ordnance Survey maps are so absurdly detailed that you don't actually need a compass, especially where I live where they are plenty of landmarks. But I was wondering if anybody can suggest what compass to buy considering I am not likely to be using it to plot an artillery barrage. I can get an army surplus Francis Barker for £30-£40, or I can get a map compass from BestBuy for about £1.65, or anything inbetween. What do you think it's worth spending?

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

shoutinghorse wrote: Not one prosecution in over 30 years but don't you dare remind us of where the problem lies you disgusting Islamophobes. And anyway the kids aren't complaining enough.

If Wednesday is zero tolerance day for FGM, just wait till Thursday... because the other 364 days of the year it is totes tolerated. In fact they positively turn a blind eye!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:14 am
Or, you could launder money for the Russian mafia and be just as rich as donald trump.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

VickyCaramel wrote:
That reminds me, I am going to get some OS maps and take the kids out and teach them orienteering this year.
I need to hunt through some boxes and find my compass which was rather expensive back in 1985, but I fear I might have lost it.

For those not aware, Ordnance Survey maps are so absurdly detailed that you don't actually need a compass, especially where I live where they are plenty of landmarks. But I was wondering if anybody can suggest what compass to buy considering I am not likely to be using it to plot an artillery barrage. I can get an army surplus Francis Barker for £30-£40, or I can get a map compass from BestBuy for about £1.65, or anything inbetween. What do you think it's worth spending?
Not me I'm afraid - I have little to no map-reading ability, cannot operate a compass to save my life - and got lost this past weekend trying to find the Solar System in Otford.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

shoutinghorse wrote: Not one prosecution in over 30 years but don't you dare remind us of where the problem lies you disgusting Islamophobes. And anyway the kids aren't complaining enough.

'Surrey police' and 'intelligence' should never be referenced in the same post.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
'Surrey police' and 'intelligence' should never be referenced in the same post.
I'm just happy that the Intelligence Team is dealing with this - and not the stupid cunts they use for everything else.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

gurugeorge wrote: Forbes timeline article that puts the Memo stuff in sequential perspective.
Unfortunately, it's full of the same tired, debunked nonsense that's been repeated many times. In particular, the notion that Clinton's email server was categorically illegal.

Even if you assume that it would be found to be illegal under a gross negligence standard - and that's far from clear - the fact is that the applicable standard involves an element of intent, the wording of the espionage act notwithstanding. See for example:

https://warontherocks.com/2016/07/why-i ... nton-case/

I'm still waiting for a cogent legal argument based on alternate interpretation of the relevant legal precedents to be produced by McCarthy et al.

More generally, the general refusal on both sides of this mess to accept that the law is complicated, and doesn't necessarily say what you want it to say, do what you want it to do, or for that matter work the way a naive reading would indicate, is getting to be really annoying. And the progressives/Democrats are if anything more guilty of doing this.

Examples abound. My personal favorite is Howard "hate speech is not protected speech" Dean's lamentable foray into First Amendment law:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/vol ... -amendment

but a more recent one is the hue and cry over the impossibility of Mueller indicting Trump:

http://wapo.st/2rRdhSL?tid=ss_mail&utm_ ... 2d2fb8609b

And of course there's the classic case where Obama refused to go after the CIA underlings involved in torturing Iraqis because of estoppel by entrapment - where the point really isn't that the defense would necessarily be effective, but rather that the appalling spectacle of it being used would be hugely damaging to everyone involved.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to check on my jury duty status. Sigh.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Stout wrote: I now have the hots for both Cherry Healy and Lucy Worsly
I like Lucy Worsley's shows but can't say she does it in any sexual way for me. Now if your'e looking for hot British historians may I suggest this fine lady :P

Dr. Suzannah Lipscomb
https://i.imgur.com/sV3KY4Y.jpg
Even her name's saucy

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Hunt wrote: PZ's lust for flesh trips him up again.
chigau (違う)

5 February 2018 at 10:40 pm

Are they tasty?

PZ Myers

5 February 2018 at 10:43 pm

All crayfish are tasty.

chigau (違う)

5 February 2018 at 10:47 pm

PZ don’t eat animals.
Who are you?
I'll give him a pass on this one. I've got marginally more respect for vegetarians who can at least admit that meat is tasty moreso than the ones who treat it as a case of sour grapes despite half the products one can find in the veggie section of any supermarket being faux meat. Jim Gaffigan likened such behavior to people going through a bad break-up. "I don't like meat I just like to call meat's house and hang up."

It makes more sense if you're doing the veg thing for virtue signalling purposes to at least admit that meat tastes good because it means you're denying yourself something pleasurable for ethical reasons.

feathers

Post by feathers »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:55 am
You can use a simple watch and the su.... oh. RIght. England.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

BoxNDox wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:36 am
gurugeorge wrote: Forbes timeline article that puts the Memo stuff in sequential perspective.
Unfortunately, it's full of the same tired, debunked nonsense that's been repeated many times. In particular, the notion that Clinton's email server was categorically illegal.

Even if you assume that it would be found to be illegal under a gross negligence standard - and that's far from clear - the fact is that the applicable standard involves an element of intent, the wording of the espionage act notwithstanding. See for example:

https://warontherocks.com/2016/07/why-i ... nton-case/

I'm still waiting for a cogent legal argument based on alternate interpretation of the relevant legal precedents to be produced by McCarthy et al.
I have no doubt that the law is complicated, I'm also in no doubt that attempting to prosecute Clinton or Obama would at the very least be painted as Trump being vindictive and at worst cause major civil unrest.
At the same time that I seriously doubt anyone is ever going to prison over this stuff, it doesn't change the fact that they probably do deserve to go to prison over this stuff. In this age where the left is perpetually outraged, this is something worthy of actual outrage.

You start off with "debunked nonsense" and end up with "that's far from clear"... but anybody with a lick of sense knows that they only reason they had their own private server was because they were up to no good and wanted to keep stuff off the record. The fact that they were using hammers to smash their electrical devices pretty much confirms it, the lies they told under oath nail it.

Even as things stood, this should have been a major political scandal of Watergate proportions and the DNC's detractors have every reason to keep flinging the mud until all of them are in their graves. But on top of that you have other scandals which haven't finished coming yet... apparently there is another memo on the way which may directly implicate Obama in corruption.

I don't expect any legal ramifications to all this, but I sure as hell don't blame anyone for kicking shit in their direction, some of it is going to stick. And my bet is that when people don't see justice being done, that will have ramifications for decades. It is no bad thing for America to once again be suspicious and cynical of the Washington elite.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

feathers wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
Exactly.... It will be on the syllabus but it's not much use during the rainy season (September to the third week in August).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And in other news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FE30a4J38Q

John D

Post by John D »

MarcusAu wrote:
John D wrote:

I think this might be it (for the the SPLC) - 'Duck and Cover' - starting at the 18:00 mark

Here is the 1A episode on the SPLC.

https://the1a.org/shows/2017-05-03/what-is-a-hate-group

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Cheers John

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

TV Totty Historians? Well undoubtedly Ms Lipscombe is a handsome lady.
Personally I used to have a soft spot for Bethany Hughes in the 1990/2000s,
Front-Cover-4.jpg
(175.33 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
DOnLxR7X4AAuC5N.jpg
(106.94 KiB) Downloaded 205 times

For learned knowledge of the Bible and Early Christianity , and an atheist to boot, forget Sticky Dicky and check out
Professor Francesca Stavrakopoulou -

Francesca120-e1504015144817.jpg
(126.88 KiB) Downloaded 202 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

VickyCaramel wrote:
feathers wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
Exactly.... It will be on the syllabus but it's not much use during the rainy season (September to the third week in August).

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

MarcusAu wrote:
John D wrote:

Doubtful. People have been calling out the SPLC for almost two decades. Ken Silverstein called them a church in Harper's back in 2000:

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/answer ... 00nov.html

John D

Post by John D »

Oh... you Canuks must be so proud that you PM supports "peoplekind".

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ankind-pe/

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Jesus fucking wept ... please just stop already :oops:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

shoutinghorse wrote: Jesus fucking wept ... please just stop already :oops:

Yep, there's nothing like diversity in Policing in Lancashire....

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Lsuoma wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
feathers wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
I remember my Geography teacher saying something along the lines of, "Americans know fuck all about weather, they don't have weather.... they have climate. We have rain, fog, snow, sleet, sun and rain again... all before lunchtime".

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

shoutinghorse wrote: Jesus fucking wept ... please just stop already :oops:

Either they picked some poor bastard with a port wine stain, or he's just head-butted a bottle of ketchup. Frankly, I don't give a shit which, but I would prefer any police force servicing an area in which I live to be more interested in catching crooks than making some kind of social-justice-worthiness point.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Francesca Stavrakopoulou
This is what happens when you elect a man who wears women's shoes.