There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Guest_6b58cf84

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Guest_6b58cf84 »

Not seeing where Corbyn said anything antisemitic. Do you check all comments in a thread to make sure they are suitable to surround your reply to another commenter?

Weak, just as bad as the Czech spy fabulist nonsense.

CaughtUpLockedOut

Guest_6b58cf84

Post by Guest_6b58cf84 »

I've seen Matt Cavanaugh comments in threads full of silliness claiming that a penis and a vagina are exactly the same, therefore Matt Cavanaugh obviously shares these beliefs, he must, he posts there.

CaughtUpLockedOut

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

:lol:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Well... of course. Dipshits are made from interchangeable parts :D

https://imgur.com/zJExuNP.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Our reclamation project, Facciani, gets it:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/accordingt ... t-helping/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Well... of course. Dipshits are made from interchangeable parts :D

You're mixing up the characters!

Galen the Elf:
boss_elf.jpg
(43.07 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Santa Peez:
santa.jpg
(33 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

John D

Post by John D »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
John D wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 pm
Antifa Soy Boys always get the shit kicked out of them.... but you have gotta see this balloon attack. Hoho.

From her reaction I think it is possible that the balloon made contact with her eyeball. Didn't seem to be any histrionics happening and she reacted instantly.
Oh... I agree. I am sure part of the balloon snapped into her eye. That hurts like a bitch. I still think it is really funny.... schadenfreude.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: Well... of course. Dipshits are made from interchangeable parts :D

You're mixing up the characters!

Galen the Elf:

boss_elf.jpg

Santa Peez:

santa.jpg
:lol: :lol:

Wait... Santa Peez? :shock:

https://imgur.com/3BNxE2Y.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Our reclamation project, Facciani, gets it:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/accordingt ... t-helping/
People have known for decades that as soon as the Black Bloc assholes show up, any pretense of civil protest goes out the window. Plus, you're going to jail. But nowadays everyone just says, "Oh yeah, antifa"...

No, not antifa. They're the same old white suburban middle class losers who put on masks and show up to provoke and break shit. Like they been doing for 30 years.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:00 am
Peez and his friends are ragging on CH Sommers for whining about her interrupted speech.

Peez is making sure everyone knows he's chill, copacetic, and down with the kids AND the constitution.

https://imgur.com/KE3xoBo.png
I bet the people protesting at his talks were creationists.

What does it say if religious fundies are better-behaving than 'rational' leftwingers?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

From the Harry became Sally thread:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... qus_thread
And yeah, if my kid wants to be My Little Pony, I'd let them wear an inflatable unicorn horn for as long as they like. Why wouldn't I?

•Reply•Share ›
WMDKitty -- Survivor InDogITrust • 2 days ago
From the kid who went to school in a fursuit, THANK YOU.

•Reply•Share ›
More about socially just childcare:

SoyCheese • 5 days ago
Fuck the creepy (mostly) right wing attitude that parents basically own their children, and therefore have an absolute right (or really much of any rights, when it's not in the interests of the child) to impose their will onto them. That attitude needs to die a painful and permanent death. Parents are entrusted with the care of their children, and if they are unwilling or unable to properly care for their children, then they should not be permitted to retain custody of them.

•Reply•Share ›
Gosh Soyboy, when does child care degenerate into right wing imposition of will. Maybe when you can't convince your toddler that playing in the road isn't a good idea and you have to forcibly remove them? How about your 8 year old trans vampire son that wants to get his teeth filed and his eyeballs dyed green? There is a fine line in there somewhere isn't there?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote: Not seeing where Corbyn said anything antisemitic. Do you check all comments in a thread to make sure they are suitable to surround your reply to another commenter?

CaughtUpLockedOut
Corbyn joins a secret Facebook group which posts antisemitic material, and this does not reflect on him?

There is, of course, Holocaust denialism on this board.

But it is instantly refuted.

This is very bad for Corbyn. Facebook was supposed to be shutting this sort of group down, rather than allowing anti-semitic hate groups to congratulate potential Prime Ministers on the work they are acheiving an behalf of the group.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

feathers wrote: I bet the people protesting at his talks were creationists.

What does it say if religious fundies are better-behaving than 'rational' leftwingers?
Well, that should tickle Peez. Since Dawkins insulted his girlfriend, he's joined fundies in reviling atheists, skeptics, and everyone to the right of Mao. No wonder he gives "protesters" the thumbs up :lol:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote: Not seeing where Corbyn said anything antisemitic. Do you check all comments in a thread to make sure they are suitable to surround your reply to another commenter?

CaughtUpLockedOut
That's because no-one has claimed Corbyn said anything antisemitic. Did you actually read my post? No, he was caught posting in an antisemitic Facebook group, and though he himself did not make any antisemitic statements (I'm emphasising this, so you actually get it this time), he had somehow contrived to miss all the antisemitism going on there - because you have to understand that this wasn't some otherwise innocent group which happened to attract some 'Da Goyim Know!' nutballs, but was seriously, seriously steeped in a lot of blatantly anti-Jewish, holocaust denying, Rothschild conspiracy shit.

To see how deep the rot goes, David Collier gives links to much more detailed PDF reports in his blog post here: http://david-collier.com/exclusive-corbyn-antisemitism/

Still, for the sake of argument, let's go with the idea that Corbyn could indeed have missed all this antisemitism...somehow. In which case, we have a possible Prime Minister who is blithely unaware that the Palestinian causes he supports are being hijacked by antisemites; and that he himself is being duped by these antisemites. Doesn't exactly instil confidence in his competence, does it. He's either an antisemite or the dupe of antisemites. The Absolute Goy.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

John D wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
John D wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 pm
Antifa Soy Boys always get the shit kicked out of them.... but you have gotta see this balloon attack. Hoho.

From her reaction I think it is possible that the balloon made contact with her eyeball. Didn't seem to be any histrionics happening and she reacted instantly.
Oh... I agree. I am sure part of the balloon snapped into her eye. That hurts like a bitch. I still think it is really funny.... schadenfreude.
I call bullshit. She's a flopper.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:48 am
CommanderTuvok wrote: Ha ha ha. Remember PZ Myers freaking over Frank at a conference?
HAW! Yes! Wanted Franc banned in his own country, the self-important loon :lol: :lol:

He also worried about Sacha getting close to his blue-haired boobie and supported the attempt to ban her, too.
The fact that Watson made such a noise over the Sacha incident confirmed for me that she was exaggerating the level of abuse directed at her. In a nutshell Sacha said she was going to do what Watson most feared, ignore her, at a conference they were both attending and Watson tried to get her barred. Watson then claimed in her talk at the con that Sacha had threatened her and been barred from the con. In reality the organisers had just given an exasperated sigh and registered Sacha under a false name.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

When I did this in 4th Grade, I got in trouble:
http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonald ... own-2018-3

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote: 6b58cf84
That's just retarded.

Matt wades into that shit precisely to pick apart their arguments. If you think Corbyn was posting in an antisemitic Facebook group to counter their arguments - or even to troll the forum - give us some examples of where he did this.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

That being a response to this:
I've seen Matt Cavanaugh comments in threads full of silliness claiming that a penis and a vagina are exactly the same, therefore Matt Cavanaugh obviously shares these beliefs, he must, he posts there.

CaughtUpLockedOut

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:35 pm
John D wrote: South Africa is fucked. They are gonna look like Zimbabwe pretty soon. Too bad for the citizens of the country. It takes a generation or two to recover from the overthrow of a colonial master. People in South Africa have to run their course through their vengeance and jealousy.
What is alarming is the lack of international concern over the treatment of whites in South Africa. If this was happening to any other ethnic group, there would be widespread condemnation and U.N. meetings. Instead there is mostly radio silence.

While I'm on the subject, if anybody has some good sources on the SA situation, especially the more horrific aspects, I would be grateful if you'd post or PM them to me. I'm going to harangue my local public radio station about their lack of coverage, seeing as they're asking for my money.
You will get wildly different opinions from locals depending on perspective. The fact is that the majority of whites still enjoy a far higher standard of living than the majority of blacks. Whites have tended to cede the old city centres to blacks and set up business in the the suburbs where they have managed to insulate themselves from the decay. Although still affected by crime and a range of other issues, the plight of the significant white underclass is largely hidden from them. One gets the feeling that they are living on borrowed time though. Their children are frozen out of the employment market and there is active discrimination against them if they should end up needing state aid. Political opportunists are scapegoating them for the failures of government with rhetoric that could end in bloodshed. I tend to believe that there is a high incidence of racially motivated violence against whites, but it is difficult to get a handle on the truth because the government is doing a good job of hiding it. You will have a hard time getting anyone other than fringe conservatives to care because in most contexts wealth equates to power. In SA though, whites are politically powerless and their remaining, albeit dwindling, wealth makes them a target of envy and hatred.

Guest_6b58cf84

Post by Guest_6b58cf84 »

Shatterface wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:12 pm
That's just retarded.

Matt wades into that shit precisely to pick apart their arguments. If you think Corbyn was posting in an antisemitic Facebook group to counter their arguments - or even to troll the forum - give us some examples of where he did this.

Yes, and Jeremy Corbyn in the post at Guido was replying to a woman who was praising the speakers at the event in question, a woman whose comment had nothing to do with joo hating. The Guido post seems to be putting forward the idea that by posting anything at all in those comments he was approving of comments surrounding his own. I used the Matt example precisely because it would be absurd to say that he is in agreement with or approves of other comments just because he posts there. I said nothing about his intent in being there. But to turn it around on you, if you think Jeremy corbyn was in that group and appriving of anti semitism in it, show me the posts where he makes or approves of anti semitic remarks.

The Slymepit (according to the Kiwis) is a far right forum because that "creativity" twat posted here for a couple of days.

CaughtUpLockedOut.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Shatterface wrote:
That's just retarded.

According to David Collier, there's no evidence that Corbyn et al were there to guide people away from their antisemitic ways.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:06 am
:lol:

evocative of a daisy chain

free thoughtpolice

The Slymepit (according to the Kiwis) is a far right forum because that "creativity" twat posted here for a couple of days.
I hear it is a cesspool of bigfoot believers, holocaust deniers, n word lovers, and kooks that not only don't think transwomen are women, but women aren't women unless they are barefoot and pregnant. :ugeek:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

mordacious1 wrote: When I did this in 4th Grade, I got in trouble:
http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonald ... own-2018-3
They're doing it wrong.

https://imgur.com/3svDqmm.jpg

Cheaper and easier to do:

https://imgur.com/bvGnsCG.jpg

katamari Damassi

Multi-culti, black female directed A Wrinkle in Time currently rated rotten on Rotten Tomatoes. Not sure what to make of this. It's a movie I would've seen, but wasn't planning to because I can't stand Mindy Kahling.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
I hear it is a cesspool of bigfoot believers, holocaust deniers, n word lovers, and kooks that not only don't think transwomen are women, but women aren't women unless they are barefoot and pregnant. :ugeek:
Talking of Kiwis

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
That's just retarded.

Yes, and Jeremy Corbyn in the post at Guido was replying to a woman who was praising the speakers at the event in question, a woman whose comment had nothing to do with joo hating. The Guido post seems to be putting forward the idea that by posting anything at all in those comments he was approving of comments surrounding his own. I used the Matt example precisely because it would be absurd to say that he is in agreement with or approves of other comments just because he posts there. I said nothing about his intent in being there. But to turn it around on you, if you think Jeremy corbyn was in that group and appriving of anti semitism in it, show me the posts where he makes or approves of anti semitic remarks.

CaughtUpLockedOut.
It's an antisemitic Facebook group, not a Facebook group on which a few idiots posted antisemitic messages. If Vicky had spouted her Holocaust denying shit here with approval or if she'd simply been ignored instead of having her bullshit refuted point by point there might be a fucking parallel.

Also, Corbyn wants to run the fucking country. He has teams of advisors. He has shown himself to be as competent as Trump.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote: But to turn it around on you, if you think Jeremy corbyn was in that group and appriving of anti semitism in it, show me the posts where he makes or approves of anti semitic remarks.
You're not getting it. It's not that people are saying that Jeremy Corbyn is explicitly endorsing antisemitism. It's just that he doesn't seem all that bothered by it.

It's like how he supported Deir Yassin Remembered, noted for its antisemitism (its founder, the holocaust denying Paul Eisen, was also a member of the Palestine Live facebook group*)...which Jeremy just didn't seem all that bothered by.

It's like how he supports Hezbollah, whose explicit antisemitism...Jeremy doesn't seem all that bothered by.

It's like how he was shilling for the Iranian regime on Iranian state TV. A caller to the show gave an antisemitic outburst...which Jeremy didn't seem all that bothered by.

And so on and so forth.

*which Jeremy didn't seem all that bothered by.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

katamari Damassi wrote: Multi-culti, black female directed A Wrinkle in Time currently rated rotten on Rotten Tomatoes. Not sure what to make of this. It's a movie I would've seen, but wasn't planning to because I can't stand Mindy Kahling.
I'm surprised to see Duncan Jones whiff a second movie in a row. His Mute currently has a paltry 12% on Rotten Tomatoes :shock:

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Yolanda Knell, the BBCs Israel correspondent was also a member.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Krauss responds. Reading it now. Dig in:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
That's just retarded.

CaughtUpLockedOut.
In both the cases you cite, people were actively refuting the bullshit, not casually posting. Matt was putting up with a lot to argue against the status quo and Creativity got her ass handed to her and ran away. Not the same as posting along merrily, ignoring the bullshit.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
That's just retarded.

CaughtUpLockedOut.
In both the cases you cite, people were actively refuting the bullshit, not casually posting. Matt was putting up with a lot to argue against the status quo and Creativity got her ass handed to her and ran away. Not the same as posting along merrily, ignoring the bullshit.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
That's just retarded.

CaughtUpLockedOut.

CaptainFluffyBunny

A triple! One for the trophy case, boys. Recon the lack of quote-trimming makes her a real beaut.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

:o

https://i.imgur.com/nnAZgNs.png

Christ. It's a wonder she didn't lay an egg in him.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Meyers and his wife are so sick of each other's company that she is happy for him to listen to fucking podcasts as they walk together.

I wonder how long she was sitting on her arse in the snow before the clueless fucking dumpling realized and waddled back to bleat at her about his heart, and how could she possibly get up without his help.

https://i.imgur.com/mmzf99Y.png

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:01 pm
Multi-culti, black female directed A Wrinkle in Time currently rated rotten on Rotten Tomatoes. Not sure what to make of this. It's a movie I would've seen, but wasn't planning to because I can't stand Mindy Kahling.
I haven't seen it yet, and I liked the trailers so much I reread the book.

It's a very problematical book and movie for SJWs:

+ the book is about communism and forced conformity
+ the book is fiercely religious (I hadn't remembered that)

The movie features a biracial family, but still, the person they need to rescue is a cis white male father and scientist.

Somehow the movie needs to be seen as a fight against patriarchy and the oppression of diversity, and that's clearly seen in the casting of the witches, but still, there is that very problematic scene in the trailer where everyone of all colors is wearing the same clothes in front of the same color house and bouncing a basketball at the same time, synchronously.

That's actually patriarchy demanding that right? It's not Social Justice shaming that causes forced conformity, ... right?

So I assumed that the movie would repurpose the novel clearly to fight for social justice causes, but possibly, if I believe Vox, it's worse than that, the movie has been disneyfied and there is nothing there anymore. This makes sense if Disney is the Black Thing, the source of forced conformity and sameness.

Vox:
Was A Wrinkle in Time the right source material through which to tell this story?
ie, PROBLEMATICAL

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/3/7/17 ... -christian

Seems as if the communism and religion were left out, and the forced conformity was hardly addressed at all, wasn't attributed to:

+ communism
+ patriarchy
+ religion
+ our education system
+ cis white males
+ social justice warriors

If Vox is right then it's a coming of age you go girl movie about the power of love to triumph.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Shatterface wrote:
Guest_6b58cf84 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
That's just retarded.

CaughtUpLockedOut.
It's an antisemitic Facebook group, not a Facebook group on which a few idiots posted antisemitic messages. If Vicky had spouted her Holocaust denying shit here with approval or if she'd simply been ignored instead of having her bullshit refuted point by point there might be a fucking parallel.

Also, Corbyn wants to run the fucking country. He has teams of advisors. He has shown himself to be as competent as Trump.
The Labour Party will only take action if Labour party members posted anti-Semitic material on that secret group. If they stood idly by while Holocaust deniers and white supremacists filled their newsfeed unchallenged with anti-Semitism, that is fine

'This Facebook group is being investigated and if Labour members are found to have posted anti-Semitic material, disciplinary action will be taken'

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

'Chris Williamson MP told Jewish News: “I get well over a hundred notifications from social media every single day. I was not aware that I was added to this group nor have I participated in it. Upon being informed that I was a member I have left the group. Facebook should change its settings to enable users to accept or decline membership of groups.”'

Is this possible? Can you be added to Far Right Neo-Nazi groups without knowing about it?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Guest_6b58cf84 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
That's just retarded.

CaughtUpLockedOut.
Jeremy Corbyn was part of a secret Facebook group where Holocaust denialism went unchallenged.

But he never inhaled.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Krauss was pinned to the bed by Hensley? That sounds like grounds for a legitimate claim of PTSD (just like soldiers in Iraq). I have PTSD just reading about it.

free thoughtpolice

Tigzy wrote: Krauss responds. Reading it now. Dig in:

I have posted a link of Krauss' denial of the Buzzfeed article to the blogpost Matthew Facciani had about the matter. I would like to do the same to articles that PZ Myers, Mano singham, Ed Brayton, and others have written about the Buzzfeed piece however my peaches have been frozen. I would encourage others to do so, and see if they keep up the smear campaign and praise of Buzzfeed's awesome journalism standards.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SM1957 wrote: 'Chris Williamson MP told Jewish News: “I get well over a hundred notifications from social media every single day. I was not aware that I was added to this group nor have I participated in it. Upon being informed that I was a member I have left the group. Facebook should change its settings to enable users to accept or decline membership of groups.”'

Is this possible? Can you be added to Far Right Neo-Nazi groups without knowing about it?
I believe it is possible to be added to a closed FB group if one of your FB friends is a member of that group and they decide to add you to it, and if you do indeed get over a hundred notifications a day, then it is very possible to miss it.

However, it's probably not quite so easy to miss a slew of Rothschild conspiracy theories suddenly popping up in your timeline.

The moral of the story is: if you don't want to be added to an antisemitic facebook group, don't have Facebook friends who have a propensity for joining antisemitic facebook groups.

CaptainFluffyBunny

It is almost as though Hensley climbed on the #MeToo train for attention. If Krauss got crushed beneath the accusations, it was merely as playful as being crushed by her bulk.

The lesson being, don't just not stick your dick in crazy, keep a wide berth from crazy.

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote:

I have posted a link of Krauss' denial of the Buzzfeed article to the blogpost Matthew Facciani had about the matter. I would like to do the same to articles that PZ Myers, Mano singham, Ed Brayton, and others have written about the Buzzfeed piece however my peaches have been frozen. I would encourage others to do so, and see if they keep up the smear campaign and praise of Buzzfeed's awesome journalism standards.
Won't do much good. Accusations of sexual misdeeds against men are like conspiracy theories- people that initially believe it are unlikely to change their mind, even if the evidence turns against it.

Also, my peaches were frozen long ago. Maybe I'll get the spoons for setting up some burner accounts and post it.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: It is almost as though Hensley climbed on the #MeToo train for attention. If Krauss got crushed beneath the accusations, it was merely as playful as being crushed by her bulk.

The lesson being, don't just not stick your dick in crazy, keep a wide berth from crazy.
Well, it's he said/she said at the moment. Dunno who to believe. However, that Krauss is still alive and without damage to his ribcage shouldn't be taken as evidence that Hensley didn't actually pin him to the bed; I believe the alleged incident occurred back in the days when she was thin.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I see two women in orange burkas, holding hands.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: It is almost as though Hensley climbed on the #MeToo train [INSERT ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING HERE] for attention.

katamari Damassi

Tigzy wrote: :o

https://i.imgur.com/nnAZgNs.png

Christ. It's a wonder she didn't lay an egg in him.
Off course she went on a dinner date with him. She's not turning down a free meal.

When she pinned him to the bed did the fire department have to be called in to lift her off of him?

katamari Damassi

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: It is almost as though Hensley climbed on the #MeToo train [INSERT ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING HERE] for attention.
You're mistaken. It's Zinnia Jones who will insert absolutely anything for attention.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Tigzy wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: It is almost as though Hensley climbed on the #MeToo train for attention. If Krauss got crushed beneath the accusations, it was merely as playful as being crushed by her bulk.

Well, it's he said/she said at the moment. Dunno who to believe. However, that Krauss is still alive and without damage to his ribcage shouldn't be taken as evidence that Hensley didn't actually pin him to the bed; I believe the alleged incident occurred back in the days when she was thin.
No. Nope. No way.

Do not insinuate that at any point in her life she might have been desirable. That does not compute, given that all parameters of desirability are based in her brain and not in her gross and bloated physical body. And her brain is...wanting.

I daresay a physicist who might reasonably be assumed to be in the running for a Nobel would understand that, and I think it ought to be a valid criminal defense that such a person would not, and could not attempt sexual congress with such an inferior candidate.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:21 am
Kirbmarc wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ... in which I'm told to stop hurting people's feelings by questioning the radical trans narrative.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/frie ... 3791652248
skinnercitycyclist wrote:I do not entirely understand transgenderism, but my biggest fear in working with my transgender students is that I will hurt their feelings by using the wrong pronoun. That's really about it.
"I do not entirely understand why people might be religious, but my biggest fear in working with religious people is that I will hurt their feelings by criticizing religion. That's really about it".

"I do not entirely understand why people believe in astrology, but my biggest fear in working with people who believe in astrology is that I will hurt their feelings by saying that astrology is bunk. That's really about it".

"I do not entirely understand why people might vote for Donald Trump, but my biggest fear in working with Trump fans is that I will hurt their feelings by saying that Trump is a piece of shit, and that they've been swindled. That's really about it".
I had long hair in the Sixties. I got 'misgendered' and 'mispronouned' all the time, and maliciously so. I did not collapse into a helpless, quivering ball or throw an infantile temper tantrum.
Sounds familiar... I had long hair in the sixties as well, and it did not go over well at all in rural Oklahoma where I grew up. For me replace "misgendered" with calls of "you fucking hippie" or similar and replace "mispronounced" with some nasty something about traitors and Vietnam.

It only got physical once, when a bunch of much older kids looking for trouble grabbed me and rubbed rancid fat in my "hippie" hair. It seemed to take forever to get rid of the smell, but since they could just as easily have beaten the living shit out of me, I figured I got off light.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Poor beleaguered Melody. The nasty messages coming her way will probably send her to her sickbed again.

https://imgur.com/h5ePueZ.png

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Just had a quick read through, there doesn't appear to be any mention of Watson's claim of him groping her at a bar. The closest I can gather is the Center for Inquiry Cruise response but he doesn't name the accuser.

Surely she couldn't have made it up? :o

free thoughtpolice

BoxNDox wrote:
Sounds familiar... I had long hair in the sixties as well, and it did not go over well at all in rural Oklahoma where I grew up. For me replace "misgendered" with calls of "you fucking hippie" or similar and replace "mispronounced" with some nasty something about traitors and Vietnam.
I had long hair and a beard, also am big guy that was reasonably swoll and occasionally got some goof say "Are you a girl or a boy hee hee'.
My usual response was something like "wow I seldom meet people that are so stupid they can't tell the difference between a man and a woman".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Melody is so fucking stupid, she figured people would totally believe that, after failing to pry your pants off, your assailant would next grab a condom. You naughty girl! Your pants were off, and Larry's ugly mug was between your thunder thighs slurping your greasy minge. You told yourself it wasn't cheating on your BF so long as you didn't take dick.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: BoxNDox wrote:
I had long hair and a beard, also am big guy that was reasonably swoll and occasionally got some goof say "Are you a girl or a boy hee hee'.
My usual response was something like "wow I seldom meet people that are so stupid they can't tell the difference between a man and a woman".
As I aged, my responses progressed from wailing "I'm a boy!!" to simply starting a fight, to "your sister knows for sure I'm a boy", which usually also led to a fight.