There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Back in the good old days, it was the Chinese who did all the laundering.
I really miss the like button .... A BPE if ever there was :clap: :lol:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Also on the steel thing.
Steel Imports Report: Canada
Imports by Top Source
The top 5 source countries for
Canada’s steel imports
represented 79 percent of
Canada’s total steel import
volume in 2016 at 6.1 million
metrics tons (mmt). The United
States by far accounted for the
largest share of Canada’s
imports by source country at 59
percent (4.5 mmt), followed by
China at 9 percent (0.7 mmt),
South Korea at 5 percent (0.4
mmt), Japan at 3 percent (0.3
mmt), and Taiwan at 3 percent
(0.2 mmt).
Notably, while Canada’s top source countries have shifted from year to year, the United States has
ranked as Canada’s top import source for steel products for more than 20 years.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Does anyone actually know whether Canada and Mexico are laundering cheap Chinese raw metals in a way that demands redress by America?

This would appear to be useful information when forming a view on the proposed tariffs.
The laundering of commodities has never been an issue to my knowledge. At the scale it would have to done at couldn't be faked I would think.
The problem is that Trump especially is outright lying about for instance his claim that Canada runs a trade surplus. He is pandering to the suckers that voted for him and not telling the truth, but because he is telling them something they want to hear it is working.
Interesting that the EU smacked China for cheap steel in 2017
http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/12/news/ec ... tml?iid=EL

17% of US steel imports are Canadian.

The prez has said:
Regarding Canada and Mexico, the Proclamation states that “ongoing discussions” are the desired form of action, but also carries the caveat that both Canada and Mexico are expected to “take action to prevent transshipment.”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hemant is a retard:
some fundie wrote: "If you search right now on Google for A.R.15 it comes up the blank page it will not direct you to anything at all
Hemant the retard wrote:.... it’s astonishing to me that he lies about things that are so ridiculously easy to fact check.
So I fact-checked:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... 3797008370

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Steersman wrote: Clearly a "burgeoning" market for that type of thing, more so in some quarters than others ... ;-)

That's silly. The Germans have possessed a technology to solve that problem for 78 years now:
Walther_P38.jpg
(73.72 KiB) Downloaded 303 times

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Hemant is a retard:
some fundie wrote: "If you search right now on Google for A.R.15 it comes up the blank page it will not direct you to anything at all
Hemant the retard wrote:.... it’s astonishing to me that he lies about things that are so ridiculously easy to fact check.
So I fact-checked:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... 3797008370
Matt, I can't believe you haven't been banned from posting on Hemant Fuckface Mehta's site yet. I was banned a long time ago. All I can do is upvote your comments

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:06 pm
Brive1987 wrote: Does anyone actually know whether Canada and Mexico are laundering cheap Chinese raw metals in a way that demands redress by America?

This would appear to be useful information when forming a view on the proposed tariffs.
Back in the good old days, it was the Chinese who did all the laundering.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
The prez has said:
Regarding Canada and Mexico, the Proclamation states that “ongoing discussions” are the desired form of action, but also carries the caveat that both Canada and Mexico are expected to “take action to prevent transshipment.”
The prez has said a lot of things that are provably false, Donald's idea of a trans shipment is probably him grabbing for pussy an getting a Romanian sausage.
You Aussies had better look out though.Your psychopathic, greedy exploitation of the American worker will not be tolerated. You are the reason that the American coal industry can't compete in the world market. You had better stop flooding the market with cheap Kangaroo molesting coal or the Donald will come for you next.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Don’t you know. We have a special relationship. We even get America to accept our illegals. :dance:

Anyway. China needs all the stinking coal we can dig up.

For steel.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Just watching Three Billboards...

There's a good cunt kick in it. Frances McDormand is a great actress.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: Don’t you know. We have a special relationship. We even get America to accept our illegals. :dance:

Anyway. China needs all the stinking coal we can dig up.

For steel.
Meanwhile, the US is shipping lots of coal through a port on the south edge of Vancouver to China and those other assholes that are flooding the steel market in east Asia. Wyoming is stealing jobs from West Virginia!!!

Really?

Post by Really? »

Lsuoma wrote: Just watching Three Billboards...

She is a hypocrite. She is married to a white hetero male who writes and directs films not with a person of color or a woman, but with his own white male brother.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Barbie's Boyfriend wrote: Matt, I can't believe you haven't been banned from posting on Hemant Fuckface Mehta's site yet. I was banned a long time ago. All I can do is upvote your comments
Are you kidding? The shitstorms I cause must generate about a third of that douchenozzle's traffic.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Barbie's Boyfriend wrote: Matt, I can't believe you haven't been banned from posting on Hemant Fuckface Mehta's site yet. I was banned a long time ago. All I can do is upvote your comments
Are you kidding? The shitstorms I cause must generate about a third of that douchenozzle's traffic.
Echo chambers result in lower traffic. Just look at FTB and The Orbit. And how many non-miserable cat people still read Butterflies and Wheels without wanting to make fun of ole Ophie?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Bhurzum wrote:

I spent six months in Iraq with this CD on loop - perfect music for blasting across the sand in an MBT!

\m/
A Fine Day To Die has to be the best metal song ever written. Quorthon said he was listening to a lot of Wagner in the period where he was getting ideas for that record. That's the perfect aesthetic to bring into Black Metal as far as I'm concerned.

Ever heard the Emperor cover?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

The title track of Blood Fire Death is also fucking amazing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: Echo chambers result in lower traffic. Just look at FTB and The Orbit. And how many non-miserable cat people still read Butterflies and Wheels without wanting to make fun of ole Ophie?
That's an oxymoron

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

SM1957 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:24 am
pro-boxing-fan wrote:
Tigzy wrote: Welcome back, Pro Boxing Fan. A timely return for a devotee of the noble art as it turns out, cos Tommy Robinson's been caught swinging his fists again:

It all kicks off at 3.00
That's a mean right hand. It's clear to my eyes this gentleman has thrown a couple of punches in his youth. :lol:
Tommy Robinson picking on a poor child refugee of no more than 16 years of age.... Disgraceful.

Someone agrees with you :D

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

I believe David Bowie alluded to that.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
They come for the Echo Pie, they stay to be outraged with Matt. They aren't used to dealing with horse-sense. Or any sense.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Old_ones wrote: A Fine Day To Die has to be the best metal song ever written. Quorthon said he was listening to a lot of Wagner in the period where he was getting ideas for that record. That's the perfect aesthetic to bring into Black Metal as far as I'm concerned.
It's a blistering track, no doubt about it! Bathory were such a good band and undoubtedly helped shape the genre in more ways than one. Still, as I've already mentioned several times, I'm not really a fan of black metal (as a genre) but do enjoy the output of a few artists. Bathory are/were probably the only black metal band I routinely listen to.
Old_ones wrote: Ever heard the Emperor cover?
Strangely enough, I watched a live version of the cover two nights ago. Pretty good rendition, has the same energy and raw edge as the Bathory original but it pains me to say that most of the crowd (fucking millennials) were stood there like statues. Again, I never really got into Emperor although based upon the cover vid, I can see why they have such a rabid fan-base.
Old_ones wrote: The title track of Blood Fire Death is also fucking amazing.
Now yer talking! "Blood Fire Death" is one of my top 10 metal tracks although Slayer, Death and Morbid Angel currently occupy the top three positions. Since we're speaking of older/mad-as-a-sack-of-cats metal music, ever hear any early Sabbat? The album "Dreamweaver" is an absolute classic! Sadly, they never really made it big (could be wrong about this, remember - not a fan) but their early music was brutal as fuck!

Perfect music to run/hit the stack to although it tends to push you to breaking point... :lol:

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Some time ago I asked why Skepticon et-al never - never - ever had a convention in a black inner city, y'know, a ghetto. Cause black rates of crime in such areas was simply a social construct, cops jigging up blacks and such only happens cause all cops are terrorists and racists[/arel] and such.

How about this, they won't do the convention thing in a black inner city, how about they start a go-fund-me thing to open up a grocery-store or even a bank in an inner city, staffed of course by residents of that black inner city?

But asking these assholes to put their money where their mouths are is a waste of time. Cause, banks and stores in a black inner city, oh my!

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Brive1987 wrote:
Needs less wake and more woke.

CaptainFluffyBunny

MacGruberKnows wrote: Some time ago I asked why Skepticon et-al never - never - ever had a convention in a black inner city, y'know, a ghetto. Cause black rates of crime in such areas was simply a social construct, cops jigging up blacks and such only happens cause all cops are terrorists and racists[/arel] and such.

How about this, they won't do the convention thing in a black inner city, how about they start a go-fund-me thing to open up a grocery-store or even a bank in an inner city, staffed of course by residents of that black inner city?

But asking these assholes to put their money where their mouths are is a waste of time. Cause, banks and stores in a black inner city, oh my!
I have noticed the whole "POCs are wonderful" folk tend to be directly related to their physical distance from same POCs.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Girls with guns
DX_RKaDWkAIt-0S.jpeg
(95.37 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
I know Brive loves this stuff. Who doesn't?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:45 pm
Archive of the moment Matt Dillahunty de-cloaks in the APlus forum:

http://archive.is/s38o5

Unfortunately, it's only the first page, but there's still plenty of laffs.
:D "YOU'RE NOT MATT DILLAHUNTY!"

I wonder where that Flewellyn has gone.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Steersman wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:05 pm
Thanks - nice to know that that has been saved for posterity. :-)

Clearly a "burgeoning" market for that type of thing, more so in some quarters than others ... ;-)

Not quite sure who that is marketed to though - apart from women in countries enjoying "cultural enrichment" by the "religion of peace". Women who pass out drunk and need a wake-up call when they're about to be raped?
Where can I get one of these? There's no link to the manufacturer and the AmyMek account is withheld in Germany, no idea why. Outrageous!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Girls with guns

I know Brive loves this stuff. Who doesn't?
Jesus. Crimes everywhere.

In this case someone forgot “left foot forward and lean into the weapon”

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hsyeLzut5SI/ ... +(Gif).gif

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Eskarina wrote:
Steersman wrote:

Clearly a "burgeoning" market for that type of thing, more so in some quarters than others ... ;-)

https: twitter.com/AmyMek/status/971787159148617728

Not quite sure who that is marketed to though - apart from women in countries enjoying "cultural enrichment" by the "religion of peace". Women who pass out drunk and need a wake-up call when they're about to be raped?
Where can I get one of these? There's no link to the manufacturer and the AmyMek account is withheld in Germany, no idea why. Outrageous!
:-) Mek has been a pretty prolific & pointed critic of Islam:
Amy Mek
@AmyMek
God, Family & Country; Sports Fitness & Vegan; Psychotherapist & Fixer; I Fight 4 the Wrongfully Incarcerated & Animals
#RAIR #RAIRFoundation #NRA #Trump
Which probably doesn't sit too well with the censorship bureau in Germany - you might want to point that out to Aneris if you see him in your travels ... ;-)

Though I kind of expect the pants are more a novelty item than not. But a couple of links for some details - hopefully those will be accessible for you:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2650675/g ... -new-year/
https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/02/germa ... y-quickly/

And, in related news, also from "Voice of Europe":

The times, they are a-changin' ...

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Shaun King tries to defend a preacher who shilled for Louis Farrakhan by using a postmodern approach to truth. He's not very successful.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Lsuoma wrote: Just watching Three Billboards...

Great film I thought, McDormand's character is a fantastic hard-ass. Reminded me of Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino a bit.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Eskarina wrote:
Steersman wrote:

The skeptics forum confirms that they're real, but likely a niche product:
They do exist (the shop is here; they have two different models), but are likely not bought in huge numbers.

Focus - a more or less reliable German news magazine - had an article about this in January 2017. They in turn name this WAZ article as source.
Note: the links to Focus and WAZ are in German. Also personally I wouldn't describe Focus as reliable, they're more or less like Buzzfeed or other online collections of factoids.

A passage from the WAZ article, and a translation into English:
"Anfangs wurde nur eine Kleinserie mit 150 Hosen produziert. Diese waren schnell vergriffen", sagt Seilz. Jetzt würden größere Stückzahlen produziert. Nachdem in der ersten Kalenderwoche dieses Jahres Anfragen für rund 250 Hosen kamen, hat die Unternehmerin jetzt bei der Produktion 5000 Hosen in Auftrag gegeben.
My translation: "Initially only a limited series of 150 pants was produced. These products were quickly sold out." says Seilz [Sandra Seilz, the "Safe Short" creator] Now they will produce a larger quantity of items. After getting 250 new orders for the pants in the first week of this years, the entrepreneur has commissioned the production of 5000 more pants".

These look like very small numbers. The 5000 production is likely very optimistic, considering that the pants aren't doing very well on social media, their Facebook page is liked by 291 people and has been shared by 297 people. For a comparison the Facebook page of an online podcast about Indiana Jones movies that one of the my friends records has 314 likes and 323 shares.

TL;DR: the "anti-rape pants" exist, but they're a very niche item, not exactly sold in mainstream clothes shops.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Certainly not a "burgeoning market".

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

If I don't like you, you're a Nazi. And if you're a Nazi, I don't like you.

So easy. Thanks, social justice!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Dude's got a way with words.

https://imgur.com/3TeFJl7.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

In Belgium, "sexism in a public place" is now against the law. It could cost you $3725, which is what a jaywalker who mouthed off to a woman cop was fined.

Here's what he said:
Shut your mouth, I don’t talk to women, being a police officer is not a job for women.
https://womenintheworld.com/2018/03/08/ ... e-officer/

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Ape+lust wrote: In Belgium, "sexism in a public place" is now against the law. It could cost you $3725, which is what a jaywalker who mouthed off to a woman cop was fined.

Here's what he said:
Shut your mouth, I don’t talk to women, being a police officer is not a job for women.
The article explains how this legislation was based on the film by Sofie Peeters. Of course, none of the sort of people who did the sexism in a public place that was captured by Sofie Peeters will ever be arrested.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/ ... ie-peeters

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

SM1957 wrote: The article explains how this legislation was based on the film by Sofie Peeters. Of course, none of the sort of people who did the sexism in a public place that was captured by Sofie Peeters will ever be arrested.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/ ... ie-peeters
Surely there should be a "public racism" penalty for those who accuse African immigrants of public sexism? How could they have missed that? :shock:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Turns out Rotherham wasn't a unique situation. :o

https://i.imgur.com/ggF3rqu.png

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Turns out Rotherham wasn't a unique situation. :o

It's a general problem with UK policing. Same thing happened (to a lesser scale) not far from me recently, wherein the coppers were too scared of accusations to investigate a known sexual predator due to his ethnicity.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote: Certainly not a "burgeoning market".
Do those 250 pants orders in the first week of the year include the XXXXXXL pair ordered by Giliel?

some guy

Post by some guy »

Really? wrote: Echo chambers result in lower traffic. Just look at FTB and The Orbit. ...
The Orbit gives a who 'nother meaning to the term "Echo Chamber": just 5 of the 22 bloggers managed to put up a post in the last 30 days, and only one garnered a comment (by the obscure person targeted in a "call out" post about what appears to be a personal petty squabble).

(But they have big plans! Next month they will hold a *three day* online conference. I can't wait to see the jam packed schedule when it gets released.)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

DrokkIt wrote:

It's a general problem with UK policing. Same thing happened (to a lesser scale) not far from me recently, wherein the coppers were too scared of accusations to investigate a known sexual predator due to his ethnicity.
Does Brexit prevent those German entrepreneurs from importing girls' sized anti-rape pants into the UK. Now that's a burgeoning market to tap!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

You've not heard of
Bradford
Birmingham
Aylesbury
Oxford
Rochdale
Newcastle
Glasgow
London
Luton
Coventry
Preston

... Need I go on?

It's a fucking epidemic mate, but the police and Home Office are busy patrolling twitter so all's well.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 87381.html

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

It states right there on their uniforms not to be rude to women belgian cops.
rts11ark.jpg
(194.3 KiB) Downloaded 187 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I have noticed the whole "POCs are wonderful" folk tend to be directly related to their physical distance from same POCs.
My ex-GF from Fargo told me once, "I like black people. Black people are nice." I asked, based on what do you think this? She said there was a black person in her high school. I said, "darling, I dated two black people in high school."

John D

Post by John D »

Ape+lust wrote: In Belgium, "sexism in a public place" is now against the law. It could cost you $3725, which is what a jaywalker who mouthed off to a woman cop was fined.

Here's what he said:
Holy fucking shit. I told this story to my wife and she said "Good... people shouldn't be able to say stuff like that!" Oh my god. Women should have never been given the vote! She would actually give up her liberty to free speech to enforce polite language. When I challenged her on the topic of free speech she only slightly backed off. When I finally asked: "Would you give up your freedom to speak to enforce politeness?" she gave no reply.

I am really getting sick of women in general. Sorry ladies..... but you all look to be sexists.... and we men just nod and let you do it.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I have noticed the whole "POCs are wonderful" folk tend to be directly related to their physical distance from same POCs.
My ex-GF from Fargo told me once, "I like black people. Black people are nice." I asked, based on what do you think this? She said there was a black person in her high school. I said, "darling, I dated two black people in high school."
Haha. Most of the SJWs come from all white areas like Portland and Seattle or from white suburbs (or at least mostly white). They have hardly met a black person and have probably never been mugged by one... haha.

There are also big differences between a black from Seattle and one from Detroit. Most of the blacks in Eastern cities came from a slave background and migrated north from the southern states to get industrial jobs. These blacks are part of a certain culture... and it is one that does not value education as much as the average American.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Ape+lust wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:42 am
Dude's got a way with words.

https://imgur.com/3TeFJl7.png
Malema's rhetoric has had the predictable effect of stirring the mob into action. Glanced at the headline of one of the Afrikaans papers in the supermarket this afternoon and it looks as if some property owners have had mobs appropriate plots of their land. Not unsurprisingly, the mob included owners of expensive SUVs. Haven't found any other reports yet. The response of the government is going to be crucial. If they do the "nothing to do with us, it's for the police and courts to decide" then this country might sink fast.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Best pic I've seen today, .. Happy Mothering Sunday :D

https://i.imgur.com/aw2AgOO.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Perfect response by Harris to l'Affaire Krauss:

Check out at 2:23 mark:
There were a couple of people cited in the article who I know to be totally unethical and one is probably a psychopath. These are people who’ve made it their full-time job to destroy the reputations of prominent atheists.
Malady, The Skank, and Jen McWrong were cited. Which one does Sam think is the psychopath?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:49 am

There were a couple of people cited in the article who I know to be totally unethical and one is probably a psychopath. These are people who’ve made it their full-time job to destroy the reputations of prominent atheists.
Malady, The Skank, and Jen McWrong were cited. Which one does Sam think is the psychopath?
Jenny is so far in the background, I don't think it can be her. Hensley is a dramatic faker, but I don't really see the signs of manipulative behaviour that characterise psychopathy. That leaves us with...

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

feathers wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Jenny is so far in the background, I don't think it can be her. Hensley is a dramatic faker, but I don't really see the signs of manipulative behaviour that characterise psychopathy. That leaves us with...
Was Svan quoted in that article?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Here's what he said:
sywm.jpg
(36.95 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Becky Watson?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

feathers wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

All I know is that Ophelia is a psychopaste.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

DrokkIt wrote: H2
I would say the problem is not the police seeing as this case has been going on for 40 years. I dare say in the 70s there woud have been plenty of coppers happy to dole out some restorative justice to non-white and non-christian child abusers, so I don't see how the police can be blamed here.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Jen is easy to overlook, since she quit early, but she was a shrieking diva. She was the one who fingered Krauss initially. The article doesn't mention it (probably because it undercuts her credibility), but she also called out Bill Nye at the same time. And she publicly charged Dawkins with "singlehandedly destroying the atheist movement" with Dear Muslima.

She was, of course, the godmother of Atheism Plus. Was probably the first FtBer to call PZ an "asshole" on her blog (she pitched a fit when he "pharyngulated" a reader survey she set up). She got on Rebecca Watson's case for using LOLcats in a presentation about rape. Had a big public spat with JT Eberhard about some unarticulated monstrosity he'd done. And had this weird thing about using Twitter to call out street strangers she thought were ogling her.

She was a strange, tight-wired chick whose smartest move was to leave early.

https://imgur.com/n3M8etY.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Malema's rhetoric has had the predictable effect of stirring the mob into action. Glanced at the headline of one of the Afrikaans papers in the supermarket this afternoon and it looks as if some property owners have had mobs appropriate plots of their land. Not unsurprisingly, the mob included owners of expensive SUVs. Haven't found any other reports yet. The response of the government is going to be crucial. If they do the "nothing to do with us, it's for the police and courts to decide" then this country might sink fast.
I'm really sorry, it's awful to hear this stuff. I hope you guys catch a break and sanity prevails.