There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
DaveDodo007

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by DaveDodo007 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: So it looks like terrorism had nothing to do with the Toronto van of death thing. Evidence is pointing to toxic masculinity and a culture of male entitlement, mixed with MRA/ gamergate.
The suspect admired Elliot Rodger and was an incel (involuntary celibate), apparently viewing his victims as Stacys and Chads ( women who spurned him and men that were scoring while he wasn't).
He also played video games, apparently ignoring the advice of fellow person of Armenian extraction that came from Toronto the Good, Anita Sarkeesian. It all points to a trend of masculinist terrorism with the Marc Lepines and Elliot Rodgers becoming all too common.
It looks like this disturbing trend should be addressed, possibly by making gender studies mandatory in early education and expanding ace/aro activism to give a healthy outlet for binary testoaggression. :ugeek:
The uprising of the beta males, ho shit, run for the hills.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Or it could be that Taylor Swift harassed him into doing it.
https://pre00.deviantart.net/9a49/th/pr ... 9ny2kd.jpg

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Is Steersman writing books for kiddies?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbkPDiAX4AAQify.jpg:large

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Well , if she ordered you to do it, who could refuse? :drool: :drool:

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

MarcusAu wrote: And this seems to be a fitting coda to the whole Dankula trial...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6cqwj5WLk0
Day of the rope 'for our politicians and the MSM' when, I'm not even joking anymore, authoritarian arseholes the lot of them.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Slither wrote: Remember Oberlin College, which had a student protest stating that their dining hall was racist because the sushi wasn't high-enough quality, had student demands that they be paid to organize protests, and had a professor post anti-semitic Facebook rants? Turns out that there is an amazing amount of theft from the college cafe:

https://oberlinreview.org/16156/opinion ... -policies/

I got annoyed, so wrote a comment to this piece. So far they haven't let it past moderation, so I'll put it here. Hope y'all enjoy it!
In one of his Huffington Post articles, this columnist describes Oberlin students as “incredibly thoughtful” and “critical thinkers with a profound reach for idealism and a genuine desire for justice.”

Now we learn that these Oberlin students are thoughtfully stealing so much from DeCafe that it is economical for the college to buy receipt-printing equipment and hire guards to attempt to stem the losses.

When I was a student, my friends and I didn’t know any fellow students who were thieves. Today, Dunbar writes that he and probably many others know habitual robbers. Isn’t this shocking?

Dunbar, after making a rather tortured comparison to New York City’s former stop-and-frisk policy, is against checking receipts, claiming that this would “[criminalize] POC while simultaneously facilitating a culture in which white people are distanced from criminality.” It is not clear whether he thinks that it is a law of nature that any guards employed by Oberlin would be racist against non-whites, or whether he thinks that only non-whites steal. Either possibility is quite problematical.

Although Dunbar states that he “vehemently object(s) to stealing”, he then later takes this back, stating that “stealing BY SOME Obies is a really bratty move” (emphasis added), and that stealing is only harmful “for Obies with the means to make purchases”. Are we to believe that Oberlin students, whose dining hall brags that it only uses ground chuck for its hamburgers, and which offers numerous student jobs, can only save themselves from starving or freezing to death by stealing from DeCafe?

This is extremely insulting to anyone who has ever had any experience or knowledge of poverty. For example, when I was in graduate school one of my housemates was considered by her hometown to be one of their successes. Why? Because she was a professional stripper. You see, by that time half of her former elementary-school classmates were either dead or in jail, whereas she had a reasonably-paid job. My housemate earned more money by creating her own costumes and dances, which she used to pay for a college education in fashion design. She did not steal. It is reprehensible for Oberlin students, who claim to be striving for justice, to excuse themselves for being crooks.

Finally, Dunbar states that stealing “is beginning to put students of color at risk.” This is clearly a reference to the Aladin-et al incident, where three Oberlin students, according to their own confessions, decided to steal wine from a local store. When a store employee caught one of them, the three students physically attacked the employee, who had to receive hospital treatment for his injuries. The violent thieves were found guilty and given a very light sentence: a small fine without jail time. Since the only person “at risk” in this incident was the store employee, one might think that said employee was a non-white student which Dunbar was concerned for. Unfortunately, this is incorrect: the employee was white, and it was the violent criminals who were “students of color”. Why Dunbar is concerned about the welfare of the robbers and not their victim is unclear. Does this reflect the “desire for justice” that Dunbar claimed?

Apparently, the college’s new slogan is “Oberlin students: changing the world one theft at a time.”
OMG - checking receipts? Guess that makes CostCo racist.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Slither wrote: Remember Oberlin College, which had a student protest stating that their dining hall was racist because the sushi wasn't high-enough quality, had student demands that they be paid to organize protests, and had a professor post anti-semitic Facebook rants? Turns out that there is an amazing amount of theft from the college cafe:

https://oberlinreview.org/16156/opinion ... -policies/

I got annoyed, so wrote a comment to this piece. So far they haven't let it past moderation, so I'll put it here. Hope y'all enjoy it!
In one of his Huffington Post articles, this columnist describes Oberlin students as “incredibly thoughtful” and “critical thinkers with a profound reach for idealism and a genuine desire for justice.”

Now we learn that these Oberlin students are thoughtfully stealing so much from DeCafe that it is economical for the college to buy receipt-printing equipment and hire guards to attempt to stem the losses.

When I was a student, my friends and I didn’t know any fellow students who were thieves. Today, Dunbar writes that he and probably many others know habitual robbers. Isn’t this shocking?

Dunbar, after making a rather tortured comparison to New York City’s former stop-and-frisk policy, is against checking receipts, claiming that this would “[criminalize] POC while simultaneously facilitating a culture in which white people are distanced from criminality.” It is not clear whether he thinks that it is a law of nature that any guards employed by Oberlin would be racist against non-whites, or whether he thinks that only non-whites steal. Either possibility is quite problematical.

Although Dunbar states that he “vehemently object(s) to stealing”, he then later takes this back, stating that “stealing BY SOME Obies is a really bratty move” (emphasis added), and that stealing is only harmful “for Obies with the means to make purchases”. Are we to believe that Oberlin students, whose dining hall brags that it only uses ground chuck for its hamburgers, and which offers numerous student jobs, can only save themselves from starving or freezing to death by stealing from DeCafe?

This is extremely insulting to anyone who has ever had any experience or knowledge of poverty. For example, when I was in graduate school one of my housemates was considered by her hometown to be one of their successes. Why? Because she was a professional stripper. You see, by that time half of her former elementary-school classmates were either dead or in jail, whereas she had a reasonably-paid job. My housemate earned more money by creating her own costumes and dances, which she used to pay for a college education in fashion design. She did not steal. It is reprehensible for Oberlin students, who claim to be striving for justice, to excuse themselves for being crooks.

Finally, Dunbar states that stealing “is beginning to put students of color at risk.” This is clearly a reference to the Aladin-et al incident, where three Oberlin students, according to their own confessions, decided to steal wine from a local store. When a store employee caught one of them, the three students physically attacked the employee, who had to receive hospital treatment for his injuries. The violent thieves were found guilty and given a very light sentence: a small fine without jail time. Since the only person “at risk” in this incident was the store employee, one might think that said employee was a non-white student which Dunbar was concerned for. Unfortunately, this is incorrect: the employee was white, and it was the violent criminals who were “students of color”. Why Dunbar is concerned about the welfare of the robbers and not their victim is unclear. Does this reflect the “desire for justice” that Dunbar claimed?

Apparently, the college’s new slogan is “Oberlin students: changing the world one theft at a time.”
OMG - checking receipts? Guess that makes CostCo racist.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ha! The one comment that did get through was about CostCo.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Slither

Post by Slither »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Ha! The one comment that did get through was about CostCo.
Great minds think alike!

There's another amusing article this week. This year many fewer students enrolled than expected, causing a serious budget problem. A dining hall had to be closed, employee salaries were frozen, a bunch of people were fired, and some academic programs cancelled. Now the students are saying "This year, when prospective students are visiting the campus, maybe we shouldn't do what we did last year and hold a massive protest stating that our college is a horrible place." Ya think?

https://oberlinreview.org/16154/opinion ... solutions/

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:41 pm
Brive1987 wrote: Land of Hope and Glory.

I was just gonna post that, it's all over Twitter. All shit-posting aside, I'm really concerned over what seems to be happening in the UK. The government seems to be bending over backwards to look progressive while not-so-slowly becoming a police state. Is there any chance of them coming to their senses?
Don't see the problem. Arrogant rich guy illegally jams police radar so he can get away with speeding , lies to cops and tries to hide evidence.
Timothy Hill was sentenced to eight months in prison for perverting the course of justice by using a laser jammer in his Range Rover, lying to police about his whereabouts and trying to hide the jammer from police by throwing it in a river.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:11 am
Was it franc or Vacula who scared the baboons shitless with their "threat" to reverse pickpocket an innocuous object into someone's pocket at a conference?

Well hold the presses, because Meyers seems to me to have made a terroristic threat to distribute a noxious substance outside his local polling station.

I await his arrest with baited breath.

https://i.imgur.com/rmFfzzD.png
I don't understand what this tweet means. Does PZ think that sprinkling cayenne will repel evil spirits? Or attract black people?

Keating

Post by Keating »

That's the creepiest 'shop yet, Ape.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:41 pm

I was just gonna post that, it's all over Twitter. All shit-posting aside, I'm really concerned over what seems to be happening in the UK. The government seems to be bending over backwards to look progressive while not-so-slowly becoming a police state. Is there any chance of them coming to their senses?
Don't see the problem. Arrogant rich guy illegally jams police radar so he can get away with speeding , lies to cops and tries to hide evidence.
Timothy Hill was sentenced to eight months in prison for perverting the course of justice by using a laser jammer in his Range Rover, lying to police about his whereabouts and trying to hide the jammer from police by throwing it in a river.
IANAL but the part where he ditches the jammer and lies to the police would probably count as obstruction of justice in the US. That can be a felony, depending on the circumstances. If what you are saying is true, the police aren't doing themselves any favors by making it sound like the big issue here was the fact that he had a jammer and flipped them the bird.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Was it franc or Vacula who scared the baboons shitless with their "threat" to reverse pickpocket an innocuous object into someone's pocket at a conference?

Well hold the presses, because Meyers seems to me to have made a terroristic threat to distribute a noxious substance outside his local polling station.

I don't understand what this tweet means. Does PZ think that sprinkling cayenne will repel evil spirits? Or attract black people?
He probably wants to keep all the rednecks in his precinct from voting. But he's too much of a wimp to even posture as a full blown antifa thug, so he threatens to do something mildly annoying at best. Poor Myers - he wants everyone to think he's a tough guy, but he always ends up coming off like a limp dick.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I worked the last couple days in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. In a huge hanger where huge segments of battleships were welded, the last step before assembly in the drydock, a few feet away. The USS Missouri, Arizona, Iowa...

Today's event in the hangar-- was a panel of 4 Nobel prize winning economists:

Thomas J. Sargent
Born: 1943, Pasadena, USA
Field: Macroeconomics
Nobel-winning work: 2011, Empirical research on cause and effect in the macroeconomy

James J. Heckman
Born: 1944, Chicago, IL, USA
Field: Econometrics, Political Economy, Economics of Human Flourishing
Nobel-winning work: 2000, Developed methods for analyzing selective samples

Oliver S. Hart
Born: 1948, London, United Kingdom
Field: Microeconomics
Nobel-winning work: 2016, Contract theory; theoretical tools to understand real-life contracts and potential pitfalls of contract design

Sir Angus S. Deaton
Born: 1945, Edinburgh, Scotland
Field: Microeconomics/development economics
Nobel-winning work: 2015, Analysis of consumption, poverty, and welfare

These men, and this venue, are impressive in a different way-- than me doing similar work for Liza Minelli at the Rainbow Room.
Tho, I work with some people who are uniformly clueless and incurious about luminaries in fashion, art, economics... whatever you put in front of them, they don't-know & don't care.

I spent the most time today talking to Heckman, who was a classic unruly-professor type. I considered asking if I could get his cellphone number, to call for backup, whenever I want to win a future political argument. Tho, I suppose Sir Angus would be the best one to namedrop. My supervisor referred to him as "Mister Deaton", and was firmly corrected: the man is to be addressed as "Sir Angus".

The panel discussion can be viewed here:

You, dear friends, will be utterly un-shocked to learn that the facebook comments complain that they are all Old White Men,
and the panel questions include a long section about why more women are not represented among their ranks.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Old_ones wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:

He probably wants to keep all the rednecks in his precinct from voting. But he's too much of a wimp to even posture as a full blown antifa thug, so he threatens to do something mildly annoying at best. Poor Myers - he wants everyone to think he's a tough guy, but he always ends up coming off like a limp dick.
Every male redneck that I know (and I know lots) loves hot sauce and cayenne. There's whole lines of hot sauces dedicated to rednecks. So either Peezus is totally out of touch with the people he's lived around for years, or the evil spirits thing is actually true and he is starting his new life with Wicca magic. Either way, he's a cunt.

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:36 am
Brive1987 wrote: Here is good article on the Norfolks. It probably wasn’t aliens. :lol:

https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/H ... rue-Story/

The disappearance was duly investigated by DI Frost?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Work week?

She kills me.
She's on antidepressants? Help me remember, are those the type of medicine recommendedly downed with alcohol?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Is that an early stage of Brundlefly?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: ...
I spent the most time today talking to Heckman, who was a classic unruly-professor type. I considered asking if I could get his cellphone number, to call for backup, whenever I want to win a future political argument. Tho, I suppose Sir Angus would be the best one to namedrop. My supervisor referred to him as "Mister Deaton", and was firmly corrected: the man is to be addressed as "Sir Angus".
Or to be even more specific - he probably would like to be addressed as 'Angus Deaton - No Relation'

In any case - calling someone Angus makes them sound like a slice of beef.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

katamari Damassi wrote: I don't understand what this tweet means. Does PZ think that sprinkling cayenne will repel evil spirits? Or attract black people?
What it means is Amanda Marcotte is short-bus stupid and Peez is following her lead.

A right-winger saw the menu for Macron's visit to the White House (spring lamb and jambalaya) and said he could never be president, because he wouldn't eat "unpronouncable frou-frou garbage."

From this Amanda deduces:

He thinks jambalaya isn't an American dish.

Probably because he is stupid. But, more likely, he is RACIST.

Spicy foods like jambalaya threaten his masculinity. Moreover, they're appealing to the liberal palate and he won't be caught dead eating LIBERAL food.

BONUS: she spins his eating habits into some kind of unified theory of "gun culture" in the United States.

Peez loved this brick-headed tour de force:

"Imma eat jambalaya EVERY DAY. And I'll sprinkle some of that liberal cayenne around the polls so it'll repel conservatives, just like Amanda explained to me!"

https://imgur.com/bVtiZJc.png

https://imgur.com/NjEKt95.png

https://imgur.com/hM8QxAl.png

https://imgur.com/coji2DT.png

katamari Damassi

Erikson is an idiot. Watching him duke it out with Marcotte is like watching two special needs kids fight in the remedial life skills class.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

OMFG!!!!

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

You should be Blocked and Banned for that one, Ape !

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

katamari Damassi wrote: Erikson is an idiot. Watching him duke it out with Marcotte is like watching two special needs kids fight in the remedial life skills class.
I don't know the guy. Clearly, Marcotte does. Just a few words from him disgorges from Amanda everything he's thinking but won't say aloud :shock: :lol:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

piginthecity wrote:
Um, what's the female version of a "blumpkin" called? Y'know, growling at the badger whilst your female friend is parking her lunch? I know it's an utterly vile question (YMMV) but I just realized that it's a gaping hole (no pun) in my foul-language repertoire.

Fuck me, it's only 08:51hrs and already I'm in the gutter...

Note: I'm truly sorry for asking the above but I'd rather out-source my question to the 'pit than simply google it. If I can't raise my intelligence to the mean here, I'll drag you bastards down to my level.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

piginthecity wrote:
:D A lot of women want Muscato's hairy behind blocked and banned from Ladies Rooms.

Muscato is obsessed with battling everyone who would deny his right to take shits in the women's toilet. He will fight anyone anywhere and won't cede an inch. It's very important to him.

Try to guess the newsworthy incident he's hijacked to make it about where he poops:

https://imgur.com/J9bh8bb.jpg

If you guessed the Orlando Pulse massacre, you know Muscato.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

:lol:

This is new to me...

Clamkin.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote: :lol:

This is new to me...

Clamkin.
I asked an Army buddy (on FB) and his answer was truly revolting - a "nutuna" melt. "Nutuna" being an amalgam of "nutella" and "tuna." Not only did he respond a little bit too quickly for my liking, he insists that he accidentally "got one" from a Canadian bird who had "wiping issues" and even though (strictly speaking) it doesn't quite qualify, he insists that the...matter she'd missed was so thick, it was pretty much the real-deal.

I'm now sat here going green around the gills.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:56 pm
Muscato is obsessed with battling everyone who would deny his right to take shits in the women's toilet.
So he still has to learn that Women Don't Poop.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

feathers wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:56 pm
Muscato is obsessed with battling everyone who would deny his right to take shits in the women's toilet.
So he still has to learn that Women Don't Poop.
They do now :lol:

It's a new day. Muscato and his pals will be carpet bombing in the ladies loo, like it or not.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote: They do now :lol:

It's a new day. Muscato and his pals will be carpet bombing in the ladies loo, like it or not.
Not only that, thanks to Muscato (& co.), women can now "frost their bumcakes." :P

Now there's a term to google. Just don't image-search it.

Seriously, don't do it!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote:

This is new to me...

Clamkin.
I asked an Army buddy (on FB) and his answer was truly revolting - a "nutuna" melt. "Nutuna" being an amalgam of "nutella" and "tuna." Not only did he respond a little bit too quickly for my liking, he insists that he accidentally "got one" from a Canadian bird who had "wiping issues" and even though (strictly speaking) it doesn't quite qualify, he insists that the...matter she'd missed was so thick, it was pretty much the real-deal.

As a young (and still relatively naive) 21 yr old I went to Copenhagen to watch England play Denmark. It was in the 80's and at the height of England's football hooligan problem, young men full of lager and trawling the red light district, you get the picture. That was when I came across sex shops with the most disgusting magazines you could imagine, every perversion you could think of was in those books that were freely on show for anyone to browse. This was a complete eye opener for me, I really had no idea then just how gross humans could be.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A second term may be warranted, if only to get more pics like these.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Bhurzum wrote:

This is new to me...

Clamkin.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Sometimes the ‘special’ is undeniable. Other times it’s more nuanced.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: As a young (and still relatively naive) 21 yr old I went to Copenhagen to watch England play Denmark. It was in the 80's and at the height of England's football hooligan problem, young men full of lager and trawling the red light district, you get the picture. That was when I came across sex shops with the most disgusting magazines you could imagine, every perversion you could think of was in those books that were freely on show for anyone to browse. This was a complete eye opener for me, I really had no idea then just how gross humans could be.

I was exactly the same when I moved to Germany at 19 years of age. The local video store had a section...Christ, it was like something out of Dante's inferno! Gut-tugging, double dunking, amputees, roman showers etc, etc, etc.

No wonder I'm fucked in the head.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:30 am
Ape+lust wrote: They do now :lol:

Not only that, thanks to Muscato (& co.), women can now "frost their bumcakes." :P

Now there's a term to google. Just don't image-search it.

Seriously, don't do it!
I'm sitting on my hands singing 'la la la' 'cause I'm sure as hell not gonna google something suggested by the crazy Scotsman. Oh no sir!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

feathers wrote: I'm sitting on my hands singing 'la la la' 'cause I'm sure as hell not gonna google something suggested by the crazy Scotsman. Oh no sir!
https://media3.giphy.com/media/iNDnvyjHpuTxC/giphy.gif

Seriously though, "frosting your bumcakes" is the act of test-firing your ham spanners over a freshly deployed compo log :o

I'm sure you can decode that...maybe. Failing that, you could search on youtube for "wanky shit demon" (of rathergood.com infamy) as the term is explained/shown in the opening few seconds.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

'Frosting your Bumcakes' .. You lie Sir :think:
Attachments
bumcakes.PNG
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 301 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sounds like something Alfred the Great would have got up to.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: 'Frosting your Bumcakes' .. You lie Sir :think:
I can assure you that in certain (DPM-clad) circles, it's a well known and oft used term. I shudder to imagine the image results if it was widely used.

Hmmm...

Out of curiosity, what does google return if you search for:

1) Scheme log
2) Dirty pint
3) Ham spanner
4) Sangar banger
5) Range glue

The above terms are widely used (tri-force) and might have an internet footprint. I wonder if geography plays a role in possible results?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: A second term may be warranted, if only to get more pics like these.

Have you given the alternative viewpoint any consideration?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: A second term may be warranted, if only to get more pics like these.

Does that even mean anything?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Bhurzum wrote: Out of curiosity, what does google return if you search for:

1) Scheme log
2) Dirty pint
3) Ham spanner
4) Sangar banger
5) Range glue

The above terms are widely used (tri-force) and might have an internet footprint. I wonder if geography plays a role in possible results?
I've heard of 'The Dirty Pint'. I used to work with a former Argyll & Sutherland Highlander and he told me all about it even though I kept pleading with him to stop. :puke-front:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Amohpmyl wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

Does that even mean anything?
It means Laurie Penny is a cunt.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: I've heard of 'The Dirty Pint'. I used to work with a former Argyll & Sutherland Highlander and he told me all about it even though I kept pleading with him to stop. :puke-front:

I'd rather strip to the waist and wrestle any cunt in the boozer. Fuck. That.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Nothing like a stimulating intellectual discussion at the 'Pit to start the day.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

"PZ, you are a man who would show a vampire up when it comes to self-reflection."

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Nothing like a stimulating intellectual discussion at the 'Pit to start the day.
My bad.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I stir the transloony shit once again

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... 3872217417

At some point, the L's, the G's and the B's seriously need to tell the autogynephile T's to fuck off and get their own movement to wreck.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Dankula's legal appeal crowdfund has reached its goal in 1 day .. Quite remarkable. :clap:

https://www.gofundme.com/fund-the-count-dankula-appeal

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

John D wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Oh my god. The UK is fucked. I got a shitty parking ticket last year when I was parking in a bus zone that was poorly marked in Detroit. I was super pissed that they had a poorly marked parking place and gave me a ticket. I did pay the ticket because I didn't have the time to fight it, but I wrote on the check... "Fuck you assholes... you need to mark the bus stop better". Fucking hell, this would send me to jail in the UK. Youall are fucked.
He wasn't jailed for gesturing ffs! If you read the article, it says don't do it because it'll attract their attention.

8 months seems harsh - it was for perverting the course of justice - that must be pretty serious in the UK. So i presume if he'd not tried to dispose of the laser jammer and admitted to it he'd have just been banned/fined.

katamari Damassi

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I stir the transloony shit once again

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... 3872217417

At some point, the L's, the G's and the B's seriously need to tell the autogynephile T's to fuck off and get their own movement to wreck.
More of us than you know have had it with their bullshit.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Looks like Peezus splashed some Roundup in his left eye (unless the alleged diplococci have moved from his knee to his conjunctiva).