There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The discussion on the moslem woman denied french citizenship for not shaking hands has devolved to a few whack jobs whining about how shaking hands violates "bodily autonomy" and how'd you like it if someone forced you to jerk off another person. WTF?! I try to remind myself that the whack-jobs do tend to show up online, but sadly they also tend to accrete onto public activism.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I stir the transloony shit once again

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... 3872217417

At some point, the L's, the G's and the B's seriously need to tell the autogynephile T's to fuck off and get their own movement to wreck.
It's funny how the autogynephile set totally forgets about transmen. I've argued on gay blogs that I believe that transmen often have a genuine medical condition that results in their dysphoria-such as some degree of congenital adrenal hyperplasia-but I believe that transwomen more often than not have a paraphilia as described in the research of Ray Blanchard, and these trannies and their allies will just ignore this. They cannot accept that transism could have a different root cause in men than in women.

katamari Damassi

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The discussion on the moslem woman denied french citizenship for not shaking hands has devolved to a few whack jobs whining about how shaking hands violates "bodily autonomy" and how'd you like it if someone forced you to jerk off another person. WTF?! I try to remind myself that the whack-jobs do tend to show up online, but sadly they also tend to accrete onto public activism.
This is why the internet will be the downfall of civilization. Mental cases used to be limited to shouting on street corners, or printing pamphlets no one would ever read. Now they find each other online, validate each other's madness, and draw in others who want to appear open minded, progressive, and hip. Soon, insanity enters the mainstream.

katamari Damassi

Enjoying a lovely day outside the Eagle's Nest?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

katamari Damassi wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

With Brive just out of shot, running round laying pipes (I'm not 100% sure exactly what that means, but it sounds like something the infamous Aussie war criminal would do).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote: It's funny how the autogynephile set totally forgets about transmen. I've argued on gay blogs that I believe that transmen often have a genuine medical condition that results in their dysphoria-such as some degree of congenital adrenal hyperplasia-but I believe that transwomen more often than not have a paraphilia as described in the research of Ray Blanchard, and these trannies and their allies will just ignore this. They cannot accept that transism could have a different root cause in men than in women.
That's my hunch, too, wrt transmen. I also think Blanchard got it basically right about two types of transwomen.

Also, the mild CAH : lesbianism correlation has been convincingly shown. So here was scientific evidence of being born gay (at least in some instances), yet the lesbians went ape-shit and furiously denied it, crying 'you're making lesbianism out to be a DISEASE!!!!!!'

They've foolishly planted their flag on the hill of 'you can't discriminate against us for being this way cuz we were born this way'. Whether you were born that way, 'turned' that way, or just choose to be that way shouldn't matter. Idiots.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Bhurzum wrote: Dirty pint
You need to get busy making additions to Urban Dictionary.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: ménage à trois ?

With Brive just out of shot, running round laying pipes (I'm not 100% sure exactly what that means, but it sounds like something the infamous Aussie war criminal would do).
I'm sure he would like to lay some pipe with those two.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

JayTeeAitch wrote:
John D wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:09 pm
Brive1987 wrote: Land of Hope and Glory.

http.s://twitter.com/nyorkspolice/status/988429401921552384?s=21
Oh my god. The UK is fucked. I got a shitty parking ticket last year when I was parking in a bus zone that was poorly marked in Detroit. I was super pissed that they had a poorly marked parking place and gave me a ticket. I did pay the ticket because I didn't have the time to fight it, but I wrote on the check... "Fuck you assholes... you need to mark the bus stop better". Fucking hell, this would send me to jail in the UK. Youall are fucked.
He wasn't jailed for gesturing ffs! If you read the article, it says don't do it because it'll attract their attention.

8 months seems harsh - it was for perverting the course of justice - that must be pretty serious in the UK. So i presume if he'd not tried to dispose of the laser jammer and admitted to it he'd have just been banned/fined.
The issue was always that the police led with the swearing and dropped the laser elephant as an afterthought as they danced a gig of joy over the eight months.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

katamari Damassi wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who do you think took the photo?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Re Faith’s take two effort to discuss the cultural implications of demographic change in Canada.

Well this is a fucked up liberal culture we live in. Gotta defend those enlightenment rights eh?

If we are going to have totalitarian thought control, we may as well impose one that is not actively seeking lib-left self destruction as an outcome.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Sane transgender woman.
She is based.
She has made an effort.

Really?

Post by Really? »

This video lets you look at a little cleavage.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The discussion on the moslem woman denied french citizenship for not shaking hands has devolved to a few whack jobs whining about how shaking hands violates "bodily autonomy" and how'd you like it if someone forced you to jerk off another person. WTF?! I try to remind myself that the whack-jobs do tend to show up online, but sadly they also tend to accrete onto public activism.
This is why the internet will be the downfall of civilization. Mental cases used to be limited to shouting on street corners, or printing pamphlets no one would ever read. Now they find each other online, validate each other's madness, and draw in others who want to appear open minded, progressive, and hip. Soon, insanity enters the mainstream.
I happen to agree wholeheartedly with this. All sorts of stupid opinions are validated. All sorts of echo chambers are born. All the crazies run their own private asylums.

John D

Post by John D »

JayTeeAitch wrote:
John D wrote:

Oh my god. The UK is fucked. I got a shitty parking ticket last year when I was parking in a bus zone that was poorly marked in Detroit. I was super pissed that they had a poorly marked parking place and gave me a ticket. I did pay the ticket because I didn't have the time to fight it, but I wrote on the check... "Fuck you assholes... you need to mark the bus stop better". Fucking hell, this would send me to jail in the UK. Youall are fucked.
He wasn't jailed for gesturing ffs! If you read the article, it says don't do it because it'll attract their attention.

8 months seems harsh - it was for perverting the course of justice - that must be pretty serious in the UK. So i presume if he'd not tried to dispose of the laser jammer and admitted to it he'd have just been banned/fined.
Having a laser gadget, and then trying to hide it, is such a serious violation of the law that prison is totally just? ... hmmmm... sounds like an over zealous prosecution to me. If the people of the UK like this verdict then they can live with the result I guess. We do some shitty stuff in the US too.... especially how we stick 15 year old boys on the sex offender list for life for taking pictures of their girl friend. So... yeah... I'm not gonna brag too much about the US.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm sure they are doing their bit....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEkXEZXdDHU

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:09 pm
katamari Damassi wrote:
I happen to agree wholeheartedly with this. All sorts of stupid opinions are validated. All sorts of echo chambers are born. All the crazies run their own private asylums.
Ok. You conclude the ability to effectively propagate “stupid opinions” will be the “downfall of civilisation”.

And then you stop.

I won’t be awkward and ask you to define the western singular civilisation you reference. But ...tell me your options here.

Do we sigh and return to altruistic blog posting while we wait for the fall. Do we commit liberal rape by defining the limits of expressable opinion within a nation? A job that requires some pretty specific collective ownership of mutual values. Or do you ineffectually “hrummpf” so you have plausible deniability when the clock strikes?

Or maybe you aren’t so definitive in your conclusion after all?

Which way does the wind blow today?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Blaire has a video up where, as a man passing as a woman zir tries to pass as a man for a day.

S/h/it needs a productive job.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

So Count Dank raised 100,000 quid in a day? Is that really true that he blew Stollie out of the water?

:dance:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Sorry that’s £116K

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
Ok. You conclude the ability to effectively propagate “stupid opinions” will be the “downfall of civilisation”.

And then you stop.

I won’t be awkward and ask you to define the western singular civilisation you reference. But ...tell me your options here.

Do we sigh and return to altruistic blog posting while we wait for the fall. Do we commit liberal rape by defining the limits of expressable opinion within a nation? A job that requires some pretty specific collective ownership of mutual values. Or do you ineffectually “hrummpf” so you have plausible deniability when the clock strikes?

Ethno-nationalism is one of the crazy ideas which fester in echo chambers.

Also I think you need a refreshing course on the concept of hyperbole.

We have no options. The world has gone insane and people love the insanity.

Or maybe I'm just trolling you.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Annnnnnnnnnnd ..........

*bang*

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone will ruin civilization while all the ethno-nazi wank at them.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:

And then you stop.

Ethno-nationalism is one of the crazy ideas which fester in echo chambers.

Also I think you need a refreshing course on the concept of hyperbole.

We have no options. The world has gone insane and people love the insanity.

Or maybe I'm just trolling you.
I suspected you were full of shit.

;)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote: Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone will ruin civilization while all the ethno-nazi wank at them.
In a world of extremes formed from the failure of liberalism, your choice may be between Lauren and Kristi.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone will ruin civilization while all the ethno-nazi wank at them.
In a world of extremes formed from the failure of liberalism, your choice may be between Lauren and Kristi.
Liberalism might fail but not in the way you imagine it. The extremes are just tools of various corporate interests.

Money rules. You need Chinese resources for the greater glory of Canberra. Grumbling online won't change things.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Agreed. Australia’s relentless GDP “growth” based on ponzi immigration flows is the driver of failure.

But this approach required the values-vacuum provided by jazz handed moderate liberalism. With SJWs forming the liberal brown shirt head-knockers.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Immigration can be managed, but not stopped. The west needs labor and people who will pay for pensions of its aging population. Western populations are decreasing while in other places overpopulation is a big issue.

Now you can try to manage the rising tide to preserve some values, some sort of civic glue beyond tribe.

Or you can embrace tribalism and make things even worse by trying to get rid of people you don't like because of their ethnicity. But this will only probably make things worse, because it'll lead to further ghettos, more inter-ethnic tensions, more trouble, more crime.

But hey, you'll always have braid-pics.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Agreed. Australia’s relentless GDP “growth” based on ponzi immigration flows is the driver of failure.

But this approach required the values-vacuum provided by jazz handed moderate liberalism. With SJWs forming the liberal brown shirt head-knockers.

Resistance is futile, your economy is based on ties with the Big Scary Dragonland.

Keating

Post by Keating »

If immigration is required, then surely the world is already doomed. It’s not like there are little green men looking to immigrate to the planet. So, the Earth is a closed system in that regard. If a closed system always fails, what makes that different, other than scale, to country X?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Customer review of Guns, Germs, and Steel. Includes a blog post by Gregory Cochran

The blog post the review includes is here for those who prefer to read that instead.

Filled with zingers, sarcasm, vitrol. Recommended.
This book will be read by historians, not because it gives an accurate history, but because it shows how far academics are willing to go to deny the obvious: that human groups differ (races, ethnicities, clines -- call them what you like), and that these differences can explain a good deal of differential achievement. Sure, culture matters, and geography matters. But wow. Diamond sure is eager to dismiss the alternatives.

A much more compelling book is Cochran and Harpending's The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution. One of the authors, Gregory Cochran, recently wrote the following devastating review of Diamond on his blog. Here it is:

Jared Diamond’s thesis, in Guns, Germs, and Steel, is that regional differences in civilizational achievement are entirely caused by biogeographical factors, while regional differences in ability have had no effect. It isn’t that he believes that there are no such regional differences: he argues that the populations with the fewest achievements are the most intelligent !
Conclusion
We could use more serious work on macrohistory and the rise of civilization: it’s an interesting and important subject. In particular I’d like to see a really smart and detailed comparison of the two totally independent births of civilization in the Old and New Worlds. But this book isn’t serious. The thesis is a joke, and most of the supporting arguments are forced ( i.e. wrong). Perhaps the most important thing we can learn from Guns, Germs, and Steel is that most people are suckers, eager to sign on to ridiculous theories as long as they have the right political implications.

Couch

Post by Couch »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:27 pm
Aneris is arguing on Twitter (with Couch) - that pug man was literally inciting violence by using the words “gas the Jews” as the tigger for his dog to mock Hitler.

Maybe it was Kirb chasing them away :mrgreen: that (allegedly) shifted the Pit right?
Ha! Youse cunts are me best mates and mate-esses and I'm never far away - plus I'm the only one offering to stump up actual AUD/EUR for Kirbs' Islam-101 publishing sensation.

I have amazing plans for the book tour - mainly outrageous publicity stunts - for example, the one where we dress Kirb in an orange jump-suit and hoodie (with only his forehead showing) and conduct mock-executions for his haram conduct of compulsive masturbation. That'll get the Daily Mail along, for sure.

Meanwhile, my actual life is fairly crazy, but mostly good-crazy. Work is mental and the kids are all tweens or teens(!), which delivers up a fairly unique set of challenges. The wife's career is going gangbusters, which has compensations, but they aint cooking, cleaning and shuttlling kids around - so I'm gently but inexorably sliding into an Elfwick-esque GenderQueer TradHusband-ing.

So, I wish I was here more. I used to interact with the Pit via a browser my work laptop or my home PC. But late 2016/early 2017 my German supreme overlords' firewall-thingy-jig started blocking the Pit. But, waddya know, I'm accessing it that way today...it's intermittent. And one of the kids took over my home PC for Minecraft (which, FYI, seems to have morphed into something called 'FortNite') and I haven't been able to wrestle it back.

I do pretty much everything else on a phone - hence why I give Twitter a fairly regular prod. Man, what a straaaange and intriguing world that is.

The Aneris thing on Twitter was a bit weird. (S)he(?) said - the Count Dankula thing - shouldn't have been fined, but let's not overlook it was actual incitement to violence - (paraphrase) - which I hadn't seen even the regular loons' and 'boons claiming - so I pushed back.

Then (S)he said it wasn't 'legal' incitement to violence, but something else. Which I pushed back on. Then apparently it wasn't actual non-legal incitement to violence - but something else. Then Aneris alleged I kept moving the goal posts!

Anyway, all fun and games. Always hoping to be round more!

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

John D wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:29 pm
JayTeeAitch wrote:
John D wrote:

Having a laser gadget, and then trying to hide it, is such a serious violation of the law that prison is totally just? ... hmmmm... sounds like an over zealous prosecution to me. If the people of the UK like this verdict then they can live with the result I guess. We do some shitty stuff in the US too.... especially how we stick 15 year old boys on the sex offender list for life for taking pictures of their girl friend. So... yeah... I'm not gonna brag too much about the US.
He demonstrated an intent to break the speed limit regularly and thereby endanger life. He also lied to the police and showed a very explicit contempt for the law. Is anyone really surprised that they threw the book at him?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

An interesting discussion of the possible pathology of the Toronto murderer.

Still all speculation though.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Couch wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:27 pm
Aneris is arguing on Twitter (with Couch) - that pug man was literally inciting violence by using the words “gas the Jews” as the tigger for his dog to mock Hitler.

Maybe it was Kirb chasing them away :mrgreen: that (allegedly) shifted the Pit right?
Ha! Youse cunts are me best mates and mate-esses and I'm never far away - plus I'm the only one offering to stump up actual AUD/EUR for Kirbs' Islam-101 publishing sensation.

I have amazing plans for the book tour - mainly outrageous publicity stunts - for example, the one where we dress Kirb in an orange jump-suit and hoodie (with only his forehead showing) and conduct mock-executions for his haram conduct of compulsive masturbation. That'll get the Daily Mail along, for sure.

Meanwhile, my actual life is fairly crazy, but mostly good-crazy. Work is mental and the kids are all tweens or teens(!), which delivers up a fairly unique set of challenges. The wife's career is going gangbusters, which has compensations, but they aint cooking, cleaning and shuttlling kids around - so I'm gently but inexorably sliding into an Elfwick-esque GenderQueer TradHusband-ing.

So, I wish I was here more. I used to interact with the Pit via a browser my work laptop or my home PC. But late 2016/early 2017 my German supreme overlords' firewall-thingy-jig started blocking the Pit. But, waddya know, I'm accessing it that way today...it's intermittent. And one of the kids took over my home PC for Minecraft (which, FYI, seems to have morphed into something called 'FortNite') and I haven't been able to wrestle it back.

I do pretty much everything else on a phone - hence why I give Twitter a fairly regular prod. Man, what a straaaange and intriguing world that is.

The Aneris thing on Twitter was a bit weird. (S)he(?) said - the Count Dankula thing - shouldn't have been fined, but let's not overlook it was actual incitement to violence - (paraphrase) - which I hadn't seen even the regular loons' and 'boons claiming - so I pushed back.

Then (S)he said it wasn't 'legal' incitement to violence, but something else. Which I pushed back on. Then apparently it wasn't actual non-legal incitement to violence - but something else. Then Aneris alleged I kept moving the goal posts!

Anyway, all fun and games. Always hoping to be round more!

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

AndrewV69 wrote:
It isn’t that he believes that there are no such regional differences: he argues that the populations with the fewest achievements are the most intelligent !
Wasn't the actual idea that people in subsistence cultures are subjected to greater selection pressures, ergo we should expect them to be "fitter" in some ways than cushy first-worlders?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

KiwiInOz wrote: An interesting discussion of the possible pathology of the Toronto murderer.

No it isn't speculation as much as kiwis are known to be bury their heads in the sand.
This Incel group is a real thing and as dangerous as ISIS. The toxic masculinity and cis hetero male entitlement is obvious. The thing is that there is a huge segment of the manosphere that worships Eliot Rodger. Chads and Stacys need to look the fuck out because there are some really angry virgins out there that want to kill you because of your "privilege". I can only hope that they will be stopped from infiltrating the ace/aro community, or the poly furry nation lest they gain real power. :shock:

dogen

Post by dogen »

Really? wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 pm
Sane transgender woman.
Almost passes as a woman now. But may want to fix those Bro eyes -- can't be fessing up to stare rape on your driver's license.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:01 pm
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:11 am
Was it franc or Vacula who scared the baboons shitless with their "threat" to reverse pickpocket an innocuous object into someone's pocket at a conference?

Well hold the presses, because Meyers seems to me to have made a terroristic threat to distribute a noxious substance outside his local polling station.

I await his arrest with baited breath.

https://i.imgur.com/rmFfzzD.png
I don't understand what this tweet means. Does PZ think that sprinkling cayenne will repel evil spirits? Or attract black people?
That tweet is clearly meant as a threat against the wealthy who plan on voting. He is saying that he is going to piss on all Porsche SUVs in the parking lot near the polling station.

dogen

Post by dogen »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: An interesting discussion of the possible pathology of the Toronto murderer.

No it isn't speculation as much as kiwis are known to be bury their heads in the sand.
This Incel group is a real thing and as dangerous as ISIS. The toxic masculinity and cis hetero male entitlement is obvious. The thing is that there is a huge segment of the manosphere that worships Eliot Rodger. Chads and Stacys need to look the fuck out because there are some really angry virgins out there that want to kill you because of your "privilege". I can only hope that they will be stopped from infiltrating the ace/aro community, or the poly furry nation lest they gain real power. :shock:
As I smugly commented to Mrs Dogen this evening, in this instance it wasn't the Truck of Peace but the Blue Ball Bus.

John D

Post by John D »

Whateva you a do... blacka people... do nota coma to-a Japan! (I really like this guy)

Billie from Ockham

JayTeeAitch wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am

Keep in mind that the standard charge for having a radar-jammer in the UK is the same: perverting the course of justice. But 8 months a bit on the high side as a penalty. With that said, I've always been in favor of having the penalty for cover-ups be about twice the penalty for the original crime, so I'm cool with this outcome. Of course, I'm also in favor of the penalty for false testimony and the like be at least equal to the penalty that the defendant faced, such that lying in a capital case would get you death, and a cop lying about what you did gets the cop the sentence you faced.

ps. if it isn't obvious, I joined the Taliban over Christmas vacation

John D

Post by John D »

AndrewV69 wrote: Customer review of Guns, Germs, and Steel. Includes a blog post by Gregory Cochran

The blog post the review includes is here for those who prefer to read that instead.

Filled with zingers, sarcasm, vitrol. Recommended.
This book will be read by historians, not because it gives an accurate history, but because it shows how far academics are willing to go to deny the obvious: that human groups differ (races, ethnicities, clines -- call them what you like), and that these differences can explain a good deal of differential achievement. Sure, culture matters, and geography matters. But wow. Diamond sure is eager to dismiss the alternatives.

A much more compelling book is Cochran and Harpending's The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution. One of the authors, Gregory Cochran, recently wrote the following devastating review of Diamond on his blog. Here it is:

Jared Diamond’s thesis, in Guns, Germs, and Steel, is that regional differences in civilizational achievement are entirely caused by biogeographical factors, while regional differences in ability have had no effect. It isn’t that he believes that there are no such regional differences: he argues that the populations with the fewest achievements are the most intelligent !
Conclusion
We could use more serious work on macrohistory and the rise of civilization: it’s an interesting and important subject. In particular I’d like to see a really smart and detailed comparison of the two totally independent births of civilization in the Old and New Worlds. But this book isn’t serious. The thesis is a joke, and most of the supporting arguments are forced ( i.e. wrong). Perhaps the most important thing we can learn from Guns, Germs, and Steel is that most people are suckers, eager to sign on to ridiculous theories as long as they have the right political implications.
So.... Guns, Germs, and Steel is wrong because the real problem is that white people are evil... got I!

John D

Post by John D »

dogen wrote:
Really? wrote:
Sane transgender woman.
Almost passes as a woman now. But may want to fix those Bro eyes -- can't be fessing up to stare rape on your driver's license.
Oh My God.... his middle name is Tatiana.... haha. I don't know why this is so funny... but.. yeah... it is.

katamari Damassi

John D wrote:
dogen wrote:
Really? wrote:
Sane transgender woman.
Oh My God.... his middle name is Tatiana.... haha. I don't know why this is so funny... but.. yeah... it is.
Why redact his weight? His height is given. I was hoping to calculate his density.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

katamari Damassi wrote:
John D wrote:
dogen wrote:
Really? wrote:
Sane transgender woman.
Why redact his weight? His height is given. I was hoping to calculate his density.
That was his height? I thought it was his width.

Billie from Ockham

That you're only interested in height and width speaks volumes about how you view other people.

Slither

Post by Slither »

Billie from Ockham wrote: That you're only interested in height and width speaks volumes about how you view other people.
So what you saying is that he has no depth?

katamari Damassi

Slither wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote: That you're only interested in height and width speaks volumes about how you view other people.
Slither wrote:
But he's such a well rounded individual.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Slither wrote:
Hidden dimensions.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:39 pm
Not required if you've ever heard him speak.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote: Immigration can be managed, but not stopped. The west needs labor and people who will pay for pensions of its aging population. Western populations are decreasing while in other places overpopulation is a big issue.
No the hell it doesn't. That's Cato Institute nonsense. The West is overpopulated, and a reduction with do it good in the long-term. It's well worth the one-time economic hit of having to support a balloon passing through the geriatrics. Fuck, the West is so affluent and wasteful, it's citizens so fucking soft and pampered, a little austerity would do everyone good.

Besides, please explain how the economy will be better able to support pensioners but the influx of hordes of menial laborers working minimum wage (or less, if illegal ) who themselves bring along an average of 5 other non-working dependents, including seniors?

This bullshit trope is way into it is known, Kaleesi territory.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I remember in the old days when transpeople were not fucking nutters

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote: If immigration is required, then surely the world is already doomed. It’s not like there are little green men looking to immigrate to the planet. So, the Earth is a closed system in that regard. If a closed system always fails, what makes that different, other than scale, to country X?
Immigration is required only if birth rates are lower than replacement levels.

Keating

Post by Keating »

That’s clearly crap, Kirb. I expect better from you.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Did we miss World Penguin Day again?

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/fu ... 19500.jpeg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote: That’s clearly crap, Kirb. I expect better from you.
Idiot. You fell for his trolling again.

:dance:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Until this week, if you noticed Kanye West was kind of a self-besotted weirdo, you didn't recognize genius and were more than a little racist.

Now, if you're not grandstanding on always knowing he was a shallow twit, you ain't woke.

:lol: