There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Really?

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Really? »

The TERF war gets real.
If you thought the age of scold’s bridles and dunking pools designed to torture and kill disobedient women were a thing of the past, you would be wrong. The San Francisco Public Library unveiled an exhibit this week featuring blood stained t-shirts encouraging patrons to “punch” feminists, along with several installations of deadly weapons painted pink: baseball bats covered in barbed wire, axes, among others, all designed by men to kill feminist women.

The male creators of the exhibit also included a helpful manifesto, blaming lesbians, feminists and other uppity women for causing more deaths (by “harassing” men with their dastardly opinions!) than all the actual real murders committed by violent men.

The display, launched mere days after the mass murder of women in Toronto by “incel” terrorist Alek Minassian and echoing his philosophy, was funded by the non-profit Friends of The San Francisco Public Library and created by The Degenderettes, led by Scout Tran Caffee, founder of Trans Dykes: the anti-lesbian Antifa. The group specifically targets lesbians as “oppressors” of men -because they exclude males from their dating pools. The men in the group identify as transgender and consider themselves to be male lesbians.

Materials include riot shields inscribed with the slogan “Die Cis Scum”. Cis is a transgender community term, generally used as a slur, for non-transgender people.
https://gendertrender.files.wordpress.c ... =480&h=360

https://gendertrender.files.wordpress.c ... =480&h=360

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/201 ... feminists/

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
For starters, that tribal wars existed to keep population growth in check. Primitive warfare is highly ritualistic, with relatively few casualties...
Not accepted by everyone..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Before_Civilization

John D

Post by John D »

mike150160 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
For starters, that tribal wars existed to keep population growth in check. Primitive warfare is highly ritualistic, with relatively few casualties...

Yes.... my thinking is that lots of people die in primitive war.... and Pinker agrees with me.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
mike150160 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Yes.... my thinking is that lots of people die in primitive war.... and Pinker agrees with me.
Okay. That's a lot of general massacres described. Still don't see how that gets you to female infanticide to boost the male population.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

feathers wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:32 am
I've been reading some of that incels.me forum. Holy shit! These guys are really fucked up. They desperately want sex but think it is awful and dirty. They wouldn't want a woman unless they are a virgin. They wouldn't think of kissing a nonvirginal woman because they can't get the thought out of their mind that some Chad has had their dick in her mouth.
You mean, incels are like muslims?
Reading through that forum, there seems to be a fairly high percentage of muslims on it. Not surprising that a repressive background breeds that sort.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:
mike150160 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Okay. That's a lot of general massacres described. Still don't see how that gets you to female infanticide to boost the male population.
Well... yeah. I agree with your last point.

The theory for primitive infanticide seems to be related to stress and post-partum depression. If a mother is under too much physical and emotional stress she will tend to develop post-partum depression and neglect her little bundle of joy. I suspect this may have been a common way to regulate population to fit the environmental circumstances. I have not read anything related to female specific infanticide in primitive people. I suspect that a primitive woman would treat male and female babies pretty similar... but... this is just a guess based on modern women I know. Cultural pressure does result in more female than male infanticide in some places so... for sure... culture can drive this behavior. Would a primitive culture have the kind of incentives to drive a mother to kill only female babies?... I kind of doubt it... but I suppose it is possible.

John D

Post by John D »

The other thing to keep in mind with primitive cultures is that, like chimps today, women had to find mates outside their immediate family. Once a culture was large enough to support genetic diversity people could have successful offspring with third cousins... haha... but smaller groups needed to allow young women to leave the family.... either through mutual trading or kidnapping. It sure would be interesting to figure out how this sort of thing happened 500,000 years ago.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: The other thing to keep in mind with primitive cultures is that, like chimps today, women had to find mates outside their immediate family. Once a culture was large enough to support genetic diversity people could have successful offspring with third cousins... haha... but smaller groups needed to allow young women to leave the family.... either through mutual trading or kidnapping. It sure would be interesting to figure out how this sort of thing happened 500,000 years ago.

Why are the all grabbing the one guy's dick?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Hunt wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:16 am
vucodlak
It was a big thing from the 1980s on up, making sure children have “healthy” self-esteem, as though any amount of esteem for one’s self is healthy. It isn’t. If there’s one thing my parents did right in raising me, it’s teaching me how little worth I really have from a very early age, so that when people tried to tell me I was ‘special’ and ‘wonderful’ and ‘great’ I knew to scream “You’re a damned liar and liars get burned!”

But not by me, because I am not worthy.
Holy crap. This is straight from the Dutch Reformed (Bevindelijk Gereformeerd) cook book.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THG4mX_2veY
It's high time we left this immigration bullshit behind and got back to the real purpose of the Pit.......dick jokes.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote:
mike150160 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

It really doesn't. It was the "relatively few casualties" I was reacting to.

Guest_78200451

Post by Guest_78200451 »

I've worked with many many many "developers of color" from regions all around the world, Africa, India, Asia, Merseyside, El Segundo, Mexico, Egypt, and I have never once thought of any sort of power dynamic in terms of white programmer vs. people of color.

So is Sarah a racist? My guess is yes, she probably holds a lot of racist views and is very aware of that.

She's also apparently a huge evangelist of "your tech stack doesn't matter one iota".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

mike150160 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
It really doesn't. It was the "relatively few casualties" I was reacting to.
Yeah, it seems they do add up.

free thoughtpolice

Adam Lee is a giant hypocrite:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightat ... criticism/
Why Are Big-Name Atheists So Bad at Taking Criticism?
"Big name atheists" like Sam Harris get pissed off when someone he is debating unfairly labels him as racist or sexist so that makes him bad at taking criticism, but when a 10th rate blogger like Adam Lee or PZ Meyers encounters someone they disagree with they ban them from commenting on their blog and sneer about their "freeze peach" or if they are a well known atheist they go on a one sided slander campaign about them.
I wanted to point out his hypocrisy but I'm banned there, even though I've never made an offensive post there, in fact the post where I was banned was friendly and generally agreed with him. ( I'm guessing one of his commenters recognized my nym)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

and it's not biased in favor of Europeans, it just happens that more Europeans find it easier to integrate for a series of linguistic and cultural reasons,

Bingo.

Replace your skills based analogy with a club one. How many do we want in the club? How many do we need and why? Why does the club exist? What focus and tradition defines us a special club? What will stop the club from functioning in this role? Are new applicants really aligned to club values or do they want the cheap booze? Is it our job to integrate them or should we carefully pre-define? Do people have the right to club membership? What rights do new club members have who insist on wearing another clubs colours? How strongly do we have the right to impose club rules of behaviour? Or do new club members get to modify standing rules in line with their past club memberships?

Please don’t write a wall of words, the Australian national club was a cultural and loose ethnic collective. Just like Switzerland. Now it’s simply an engine driving personal material ambition.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lauren has already liked Sh0e’s 50 Shades reference tweet. Before June went all weird over people stealing the free speech defence ribbon.

But I just can’t see why you would objectify a gagged blonde standing in front of a fan.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Lauren has already liked Sh0e’s 50 Shades reference tweet. Before June went all weird over people stealing the free speech defence ribbon.

But I just can’t see why you would objectify a gagged blonde standing in front of a fan.
You got me there - I generally prefer brunettes.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

shoutinghorse wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: I'm being called an alt-righter in Guardian comments because I used the terms SJW and purity purges. (Imagine if they knew I was a Slymepitter too). I feel so dirty.
They will find you ........

:shock:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote: and it's not biased in favor of Europeans, it just happens that more Europeans find it easier to integrate for a series of linguistic and cultural reasons,

Bingo.

Replace your skills based analogy with a club one. How many do we want in the club? How many do we need and why? Why does the club exist? What focus and tradition defines us a special club? What will stop the club from functioning in this role? Are new applicants really aligned to club values or do they want the cheap booze? Is it our job to integrate them or should we carefully pre-define? Do people have the right to club membership? What rights do new club members have who insist on wearing another clubs colours? How strongly do we have the right to impose club rules of behaviour? Or do new club members get to modify standing rules in line with their past club memberships?

Please don’t write a wall of words, the Australian national club was a cultural and loose ethnic collective. Just like Switzerland. Now it’s simply an engine driving personal material ambition.

<TWAT REMOVED>
I was thinking about Kirb today (yeah, I know...) and I realized that he does Wonderist-level walls o' text, and lotsa references, but I don't think I've ever seen him give his personal experiences of the "ethno-states" he decries. I'm wondering if he's ever experienced population an culture replacement (see London, Paris, Sydney, midlandEngland, Zurich) and is just going by reports he finds most congenial to his ideas. That would seem to fit his approach. Theory vs. actuality.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sayid Javid new Home Sec in UK. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:10 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: Anthropologist Marvin Harris had an interesting theory on how men became the dominant sex. It has to do with war. Tribal skirmishes were necessary to keep populations from exceeding the carrying capacity of their territories, not primarily through casualties-though that did help cull the old and sick-but by placing a premium on male births. When your weapons are spears and clubs, upper body strength can decide who lives and who dies.
Got a link? Cuz that sounds like

Complete Nonsense
Sorry I read it a long time ago. I tried googling but didn't come up with anything useful. What seems nonsensical about it?
For starters, that tribal wars existed to keep population growth in check. Primitive warfare is highly ritualistic, with relatively few casualties. To affect the population, you'd need to kill large numbers of women & children, not just a few dudes. As for putting a premium on male births to provide 'recruits' for war, you'd need to practice massive scale female infanticide, and that simply didn't happen. The premium will always be on females, as the female womb is the bottleneck. Indeed, most primitive warfare revolves around stealing women from the other tribe.

Second, physical sex dimorphism in hominids existed long before the use of spears & clubs. Men didn't develop greater upper body strength because they wielded heavy weapons.
Unless I misinterpreted him, I think he meant that superior upper body strength was the foundation of patriarchy and not the result of it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote: Unless I misinterpreted him, I think he meant that superior upper body strength was the foundation of patriarchy and not the result of it.
If so, then The Patriarchy™ began no later than with the sea lions.

male-sea-lion.jpg
(69.61 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

free thoughtpolice

Odd looking sea lion. It has tiny, almost non-existent ears and looks like it was run over by a boat or nibbled on by a giant sea monster.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote: Sayid Javid new Home Sec in UK. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Someone is playing games.

In January 2015, Javid was awarded the Politician of the Year award at the British Muslim Awards.

In 2010: Javid has described his family's heritage as Muslim, but he does not practise any religion, although he believes that "we should recognise that Christianity is the religion of our country“.

In any case, at least Javier has a dispassionate view of his responsibilities.
I was really concerned when I first started hearing and reading about some of the issues. It immediately impacted me. I'm a second-generation migrant. My parents came to this country ... just like the Windrush generation. [...] When I heard about the Windrush issue I thought, 'That could be my mum…it could be my dad…it could be my uncle... it could be me

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: Unless I misinterpreted him, I think he meant that superior upper body strength was the foundation of patriarchy and not the result of it.

male-sea-lion.jpg
No. It was earlier than that.

http://i51.tinypic.com/opqxw7.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

male-sea-lion.jpg

Oh, a Jordan Peterson fan.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

male-sea-lion.jpg

Oh, a Jordan Peterson fan.
No. Count Dankula. This was his first training success before the pug, but it didn't go viral.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Odd looking sea lion. It has tiny, almost non-existent ears and looks like it was run over by a boat or nibbled on by a giant sea monster.
Fine. is this one better for you?
The_original_sealion.jpg
(13.77 KiB) Downloaded 115 times

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

The ears are ok, but it looks in worse shape.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Guest_78200451 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 am
She's also apparently a huge evangelist of "your tech stack doesn't matter one iota".

I suspect Sarah Mei is one of those people who, after finishing a useless humanities study and ending up unemployed, was pushed into one of those "web design" courses which make you a 'programmer' in 3 months. After all, you already have academic credentials so what could be so difficult about that eh?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: and it's not biased in favor of Europeans, it just happens that more Europeans find it easier to integrate for a series of linguistic and cultural reasons,

Bingo.

<TWAT REMOVED>
I was thinking about Kirb today (yeah, I know...) and I realized that he does Wonderist-level walls o' text, and lotsa references, but I don't think I've ever seen him give his personal experiences of the "ethno-states" he decries. I'm wondering if he's ever experienced population an culture replacement (see London, Paris, Sydney, midlandEngland, Zurich) and is just going by reports he finds most congenial to his ideas. That would seem to fit his approach. Theory vs. actuality.

I thought it was the SocJus which asked for "lived experience" over data.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 pm
Lsuoma wrote: Sayid Javid new Home Sec in UK. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Someone is playing games.

In January 2015, Javid was awarded the Politician of the Year award at the British Muslim Awards.

In 2010: Javid has described his family's heritage as Muslim, but he does not practise any religion, although he believes that "we should recognise that Christianity is the religion of our country“.

In any case, at least Javier has a dispassionate view of his responsibilities.
I was really concerned when I first started hearing and reading about some of the issues. It immediately impacted me. I'm a second-generation migrant. My parents came to this country ... just like the Windrush generation. [...] When I heard about the Windrush issue I thought, 'That could be my mum…it could be my dad…it could be my uncle... it could be me
Millionaire banker by the time he was 40. His wife is an English church going Christian, he has described himself as agnostic but recognises that Britain is a Christian country and we should not be ashamed of our Christian heritage, he's a Thatcherite Tory. He voted remain in the EU referendum but before that was an outspoken critic of the EU, (it is felt that he voted remain out of loyalty to the government position) A comprehensive school education and a provincial university (Exeter) not your proverbial Eton/Harrow/ Oxbridge Tory. He's also been an outspoken critic of the handling of the Muslim rape gang scandal and has called for honest discussions without fear of being labelled 'Racist'

I'm no Tory personally but after the last two Home Secretary's and in particular Amber 'Jolly Hockeysticks' Rudd, Sajid Javid is like a breath of fresh air.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Elfwick is dead, long live the Queen!

"plunderbeast" nearly killed me :lol:

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote: I thought it was the SocJus which asked for "lived experience" over data.
Here's a source saying that Switzerland only works because, while the whole country isn't an ethno-state, the individual cantons are:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/articl ... ne.0095660
Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country. In Switzerland, mountains and lakes are an important part of the boundaries between sharply defined linguistic areas. Political canton and circle (sub-canton) boundaries often separate religious groups. Where such boundaries do not appear to be sufficient, we find that specific aspects of the population distribution guarantee either sufficient separation or sufficient mixing to inhibit intergroup violence according to the quantitative theory of conflict. In exactly one region, a porous mountain range does not adequately separate linguistic groups and that region has experienced significant violent conflict, leading to the recent creation of the canton of Jura. Our analysis supports the hypothesis that violence between groups can be inhibited by physical and political boundaries.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Bingo.

<TWAT REMOVED>

Said no Apollo astronaut ever. How about a careful mix of the two?

Botoxed twat she may be. :?

But who else would bring back from the Canadian frontier such classic shots as these?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:01 pm
Lsuoma wrote:

Bingo.

<TWAT REMOVED>

Since we are talking about lived experience and I haven't seen much data to contradict the fact that lived experience is changing for the worse for natives where "replacement" is happening, that particular gotcha misses the mark.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
BoxNDox wrote: There's a reason why Consumer Reports and others give Apple the highest marks for reliability out of all the laptop brands, and I don't think it's because everyone that buys Apple is a fanboi willing to overlook major failures.
[....]
And if you think that the HP, Dell, or whatever laptop that as it happens was designed and manufactured in the same facility that makes the Apple equivalent, or maybe one just down the street, doesn't suffer from all of the same problems, you're every bit as delusional as the worst Apple fanboi.
I'm on my January 2015 MacBook pro which, knock on wood, has held up great. Cost me $1300 souped up with loaded RAM and a 1TB drive. The original DVD drive was built on a Turkish Monday, but they replaced it free and so far the replacement has worked fine. The shell is one piece aluminum and sturdy as hell. The environment at the ranch is less than pristine. Plus, it runs the Mac OS, which is infinitely better than that hoary old DOS shell on PCs.
Having the UI with the lowest suckage level overall (please note I didn't say "good") and a UNIX foundation is why I stick with Mac OS.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Around that time, I helped a GF pick a PC that fit her budget ($400-600) We went low end, a $375 HP ?? laptop. Flimsy and wonky as shit. But I told her to consider it semi-disposable, like a Glad™ food storage tub only not as sturdy. The $800 model was just as flimsy, only bigger. The $1200 Dell was bigger, had more useless features, and almost as flimsy.
It's essentially a different class of machine: Throwaway garbage. I'm forced to have one of these for work - a mid-range one - and it smelled. I mean that literally: It emitted a noticeable amount of VOCs for a least a year. It's quite flimsy, and since the last one went wonky after a single drop to a carpeted floor I'm quite careful with it. But after only two years both the trackpad and keyboard glitch occasionally, so sooner or later I'll be faced with the alternative of getting a new smell generator or fighting policy and running Windows in a VM when I really need it.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm no Apple fanboi; I just happen to like their products for the most part. OTOH, the anti-mac boiz seem a bit fanatical.
The hardware/OS is one thing: Your options are severely limited and you have to pick a poison. However, on the software side I try as much as possible to use products built by people who actually give a crap about what they are doing and who actually fix the bugs I report.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: Elfwick is dead, long live the Queen!

"plunderbeast" nearly killed me :lol:
Sounds like Yemeni Fisting is ghost writing...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

"I had a canary who couldn’t sing.
I had a cat that let me share my pad with her.
I bought a dog that killed the cat that ate the canary.
What is truth?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzywcEgjlhw

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Can't wait for Service Dog to drop by again.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

British MP castigates people as promoting hate speech for trying to find out why transgender seems to have increased by 20 fold in a decade.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/05/w ... er-debate/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BoxNDox wrote: It's essentially a different class of machine: Throwaway garbage.
Exactly. The complaint that Apple laptops are too expensive is specious, as Apple simply doesn't offer a low-end, toss-away, line. As CFB (?) suggested, you want a $400 Mac? Buy a used one.

The hardware/OS is one thing: Your options are severely limited and you have to pick a poison. However, on the software side I try as much as possible to use products built by people who actually give a crap about what they are doing and who actually fix the bugs I report.
Mac OS is preferable, not perfect (it does runs much smoother & cleaner since X went to UNIX.) Occasionally the OS & Apple apps do some frustratingly stupid things. In Pages, for example, you can no longer search / replace for hard returns. Tech support for apps is essentially non-existent, as Apple's corporate policy is to pretend that bugs don't exist. (Kind of like Queen Victoria's approach to lesbians.)

I regularly use a 3P, iMazing ($35), to interface with my iPhone. It's neat, intuitive (everything has a drag & drop option), powerful and, in contrast to the Mac OS phone-computer interface, actually works.

When I needed to create a web site for my horse rescue, it took me forever to find a functioning app that didn't cost a fortune. Finally I came across Sparkle ($79, got it on special for $44), and I love it. They are still slowly adding features & functionality, but it looked & handled like the page layout & design apps I was familiar with. Very intuitive, a snap to use. Does about 80% of what I'd want, and 99% of what I needed as a small non-profit with a basic web presence.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Bingo.

<TWAT REMOVED>

Ho ho ho! But you don't address the issue, which is pertinent. I believe you've never seen cultural and/or population replacement in action, nor spoken with anyone affected. It's easier for you to shit out endless graphs and references and to pontificate than to acknowledge the concerns of people who are seeing their way of life devalued, insulted, and eroded by people whose job is in theory to look after them, and whose elite lifestyles they are in part paying for.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

SM1957 wrote: British MP castigates people as promoting hate speech for trying to find out why transgender seems to have increased by 20 fold in a decade.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/05/w ... er-debate/
One thing I believe is that a lot of this stuff is being driven by people who realize they can get a cushy job in a comfortable, well funded office doing very little apart from crap out the BS they learned while doing useless degrees and hanging round other slackers. We really, REALLY need a B Ark for this planet right now...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I have no idea why I am posting this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:52 pm
We are doomed.

https://cmhc.utexas.edu/vav/vav_masculinut_poster.html
It is kind of one-sided, isn't it?

I have difficulty believing that any of these snowflakes could survive a road trip to Galveston, let alone accomplish anything of significance.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

MarcusAu wrote: "I had a canary who couldn’t sing.
I had a cat that let me share my pad with her.
I bought a dog that killed the cat that ate the canary.
What is truth?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzywcEgjlhw

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Lsuoma wrote: Ho ho ho! But you don't address the issue, which is pertinent. I believe you've never seen cultural and/or population replacement in action, nor spoken with anyone affected. It's easier for you to shit out endless graphs and references and to pontificate than to acknowledge the concerns of people who are seeing their way of life devalued, insulted, and eroded by people whose job is in theory to look after them, and whose elite lifestyles they are in part paying for.
So is it a matter of integration, of crime, of different legal and social standards, or is it just a matter of changes that people find it hard to accept? Also, yes, there are lots of SocJus thinkers who sadly can get away with saying "white people have no culture" or "British culture is white supremacy" or "fuck the white working class", or other bullshit of that sort. And yes, far too often they're coddled by the authorities or the media, when they're a bunch of cunts.

My point is that while I understand being upset by changes, and even more so by people telling you that your culture is evil, or that you're a "basket of deplorables", or other classist shit. However changes happened and happen, you can't simply want to go back to the past, you have to find some way to compromise. Shared values and civic participation is what is needed for that, leaving people into their ethnic bubbles and ghettos with a lassiez-faire attitude towards integration isn't very productive.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

"Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London ...."

May Day

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

First off, I reiterate that you pretty much always avoid my questions about you presonal experience of cultural replacement. From this, I deduce that you HAVE no personal experience of it. I don;t expect an answer from you on this, based on your avoidance so far.
So is it a matter of integration, of crime, of different legal and social standards, or is it just a matter of changes that people find it hard to accept?
This is not either/or. The former pretty much implies the latter. I don't believe anyone could provide evidence that the former isn't happening in many case, so that means that the latter is pretty much a given.
Also, yes, there are lots of SocJus thinkers who sadly can get away with saying "white people have no culture" or "British culture is white supremacy" or "fuck the white working class", or other bullshit of that sort. And yes, far too often they're coddled by the authorities or the media, when they're a bunch of cunts.
No shit, Sherlock.
My point is that while I understand being upset by changes, and even more so by people telling you that your culture is evil, or that you're a "basket of deplorables", or other classist shit. However changes happened and happen, you can't simply want to go back to the past, you have to find some way to compromise.
OK, so the change, which the. e.g., British population didn't want* and were given no chance to comment on happened because elites thought it would be a good idea. The problems it created exist. Even worse, the problems, which have been known about and ignored by the elite for decades, are burgeoning, and STILL the people who are most directly and negatively affected are being told to shut the fuck up and continue to take it up the arse.

(*I believe that all reliable polls from the date of Powell's famous speech have shown a majority, in many cases an overwhelming majority of the British people in favour of severe restrictions on immigration. Had Powell be able to stand for a national leadership position in the late sixties he would have won by a landslide. The sentiment supporting this continues to this day).

In contrast to your assertion, you CAN want to go back to the past, and you CAN begin to address the current social problems by, e.g., arresting people who are demonstrably breking the law and not wasting resources arresting people who are NOT breaking the law. You can begin to address future social problems by reducing immigration by enforcing existing laws and not throwing up your hands and saying the problem is too hard.

WHY should the people getting fucked over by the destruction of their way of life compromise? Fuck that shit. You really have no clue.
Shared values and civic participation is what is needed for that, leaving people into their ethnic bubbles and ghettos with a lassiez-faire attitude towards integration isn't very productive.
You are right. So don't let in people who WANT to stay in ethnic bubbles (or religious, or whatever). And get rid of the mechanisms that perpetuate those (Sharia courts?).

I'm sorry, but the way you pontificate from your ivory tower makes you as much of a clown as the academic SJWs. You refuse to pull your head out of your arse and try to understand what is happening on the ground.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: First off, I reiterate that you pretty much always avoid my questions about you presonal experience of cultural replacement....

http://www.indevelopment.org/2002/1963/shamed_l.htm

(Though god knows I make enough of my own typos).

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote: I have no idea why I am posting this...
Me Neither....

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Far be it me to care that much who the Tory party put up as candidates and possibly ill advised as a politician if you expect said religion to come out and vote for you, but in the current climate any severe criticism is considered taboo/"Islamophobic"....which is not good.
The quoted comments don't seem to be abusive to a particular person. Somewhat ironic that the reaction seems to confirm her point.
MWSnap081 2018-05-01, 19_31_30.jpg
(77.53 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
A Conservative Party candidate has been suspended after comparing Islam to Nazism.

Karen Sunderland, who is standing as a candidate for Lewisham Council, called Islam "the new Nazism" in a series of social media posts last year.

Ms Sunderland, who has been approached for comment, was suspended on Sunday pending an investigation.

She will remain on the ballot for Thursday's election, a Lewisham Council spokesman said.

Ms Sunderland was suspended three weeks after the deadline for withdrawal of nomination.

Her now-private Twitter account showed she was canvassing over the weekend, the Local Democracy Reporter Service said.

In December she tweeted: "Love your optimism. The thing is, religion undermines the hard fought for values and tolerances of progressed countries…suppresses free speech and is auto immune from criticism. This is toxic and where the hostility comes from. Religion is totalitarian. Islam has become the new Nazism."

Another tweet said: "Such a lame attempt you made to justify hijabs. Self indulgent to think anyone would give a toot that you showed your hair."

Lewisham Conservatives have been contacted for comment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43959705

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:57 am
Lsuoma wrote: First off, I reiterate that you pretty much always avoid my questions about you presonal experience of cultural replacement....

http://www.indevelopment.org/2002/1963/shamed_l.htm

(Though god knows I make enough of my own typos).
My keyboard is on the way out, and unless I'm typing something for my VP I generally don't give a shit.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote: Can't wait for Service Dog to drop by again.
Sunday, a chance-encounter at a coffeeshop led-to being invited to lunch with a geriatric oriental tourist-- who apparently(?) was a player in the 1980's Savings & Loan scandal, & probably(?) once-controlled all-sorts of shady enterprises/bought&sold politicians/ currently complains that Trump's virtual 'wall' makes it hard to get mexican restaurant kitchen help, in his border state.

Yesterday, a friend drew my dog on my arm, using marker-- to test-drive getting a tattoo.

Was awakened today by my dog falling out of bed. Today's a lazy one. Fang called earlier, because he visited craigslist & realized the tranny-seeking-tranny sex ads are gone. He hadn't heard about sex ads there & on Backpage going-away, due to Trump signing a law.

Wed & Thurs, I'll be working for an unspecified client. Might be Apple/ not sure.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Dank has hit £160K

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Only too plausible.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Can't wait for Service Dog to drop by again.
Sunday, a chance-encounter at a coffeeshop led-to being invited to lunch with a geriatric oriental tourist-- who apparently(?) was a player in the 1980's Savings & Loan scandal, & probably(?) once-controlled all-sorts of shady enterprises/bought&sold politicians/ currently complains that Trump's virtual 'wall' makes it hard to get mexican restaurant kitchen help, in his border state.

Yesterday, a friend drew my dog on my arm, using marker-- to test-drive getting a tattoo.

Was awakened today by my dog falling out of bed. Today's a lazy one. Fang called earlier, because he visited craigslist & realized the tranny-seeking-tranny sex ads are gone. He hadn't heard about sex ads there & on Backpage going-away, due to Trump signing a law.

Wed & Thurs, I'll be working for an unspecified client. Might be Apple/ not sure.
I was thinking more of Beatnik poetry. Can't say that I'm unhappy with the mis-understanding though - your recounting of the slice-of-life experiences always make the world seem like a more interesting place.

All the best to dog and you Service.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This is symptomatic of the lib-lefts problems.

There is nothing much in this video that is outrageous or controversial:

Millennials have all the means to live but no meaning to life. Hence angst and boredom. The search for collective identity leads to SJWism and other strong groups including Islam. Western culture is the valuable and appropriate identity for Europe. This culture is being undermined by mass immigration and rampant liberalism. Lovely individuals though they may be.

Hence the need for an identitarian reset.

I like the term coined for the 1990s of “heroic liberalism”.

There’s stuff that can be argued with, but it’s a stronger conversation starter than civic nationalism.