There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
katamari Damassi

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by katamari Damassi »

I think I owe Camille Paglia an apology. Many years ago when she was contributing to Salon, she was constantly complaining about Foucault and Derrida, and I was always like "Who cares about these figures in literary criticism?" Little did I realize they would take over the humanities and then the universities, and then the media. I still have lots of problems with Paglia, but she was right and I didn't listen to her.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Allahu ackbar'ing intensifies?

Wait, does France have very loose gun laws? However could this happen with strict gun laws? :think:

Please note, I am not against stricter gun laws at all, but it will not be the panacea that people think it will.
Obviously the work of French incels.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Going back to that Peterson, Fry, Preacher man debate. Interesting that no one mentioned the bird.

You bunch of misogynists :x
Attachments
munk.PNG
(452.26 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: High Wycombe has come down in the world since the Earl of Beaconsfield's time.
Did they serve mayonnaise at the HellFire Club?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club
Probably yes, there was at least once Sandwich there.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Bruce wrote:
Here is the original spurg.

My post showed harassment by Antifa with a very short ironic comment on their inverse sense of border protection.

But in any case, I would have thought harassment of Goldy would have got a thumbs up? Bit of a win win post. But no.

:bjarte:
The spurg began when you started almost daily posting of clickbait rightwing kooks like Goldy, Southern, and Cernovich. When I tried to point out they put out a lot of dishonest bunk and are giving a lot of misleading info, you ended up redefining a peaceful change in racial population distribution to be correctly defined as genocide. Kind of like when the pomo sociologist crowd redefined gender to fit their bonehead rhetoric.
Surely you aren't so far gone that you believe that when Goldy used "genocide" in the title of that video the typical moron that watches it is going to engage in a whole lot of hairsplitting about the real meaning of it and decide she was just talking about a demographic shift.
You don’t get the last word when you wilfully (stupidly) ignore actual scholarship.

Of course the title was clickbait, anyone unschooled in genocide studies (as you appear to be) would be intrigued to see Canadian death camps ....

What they would have discovered is a heap of researched statistics and warnings on demographic trends.

However. The simple fact is that many, though not all, scholars do believe you can have a genocide in which no one is actually killed. In fact the base UN Convention screams that out - even without definitional issues:

Genocidal acts include:
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
The definition of “destroy in part” coupled to Lemkin’s concept also kicks in.

Weird. Strange.

But true. Goldy knows more here than you, painful as that no doubt is. She is also aware of the equivocation in the scholarship per later comments.

The fact you latch onto the title and not the stats, which you dismiss with the typical climate deniers models can’t predict the future jazz hands does, indeed, preclude you from last word status.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

STILL nowt from auntie about Marseilles. Even the Grauniad has something on their website...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/m ... -busserine

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I bow my hat to you and Goldy's superior scholarship.
Lemkin's definition:
[quoteGenerally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.[11]][/quote]

Canada is under attack by a coordinated plan aimed at the the destruction of the essential foundations of our national groups. These people only pretend to be a ragtag group of economic migrants and are really a highly trained, coordinated group following a plan to set up sleeper cells and plan to outbreed us and then destroy us. :lol:
You win Brive. Happy now?

free thoughtpolice

CFB wrote:
I disagree, this has Taylor Swift's dainty fingerprints all over this.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote: STILL nowt from auntie about Marseilles. Even the Grauniad has something on their website...

The BBC only tell you what they think you ought to know.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Other cultures assimilating Aussie-style-
While waiting to finalise their Australian residental status, two Afghanistani men start chatting. As they part, they agree to meet in a years time and see who has adapted better to the Australian way of life.
True to their word, they meet after the year is up. The first says to the second "We have integrated so well...yesterday, I ate a meat pie and drank a VB while watching my son play Aussie rules"
The second man replies "Fuck off, towelhead"

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: CFB wrote:
I disagree, this has Taylor Swift's dainty fingerprints all over this.
You know, I had been thinking that incels were being unfairly demonized, that is until I read their posts on that forum you posted. Now I am very glad they aren't reproducing.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Shatterface wrote: I do rice and peas all the time but out of racist spite I cook them separately and eat them with different meals.
https://i.imgur.com/CbOTrmW.jpg
They were eight for one old penny, as were those multicoloured fruit salad chews that always sat next to them on the shelf. Best value for your pocket money!

CaptainFluffyBunny

shoutinghorse wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: STILL nowt from auntie about Marseilles. Even the Grauniad has something on their website...

The BBC only tell you what they think you ought to know.
I wonder if the BBC and the American NPR both started becoming propaganda at the same time?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Which one of the Outlaws were you Screwtape?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

If the killer had shouted something about "incels" or "Elliott Roger", the news would be all over the place!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’m (honestly) glad you are engaging. It’s a fascinating topic. The more you read though, the more you realise that the term Genocide is problematic and best retired to be replaced with less emotive and better conceived definitions. I’ve three related short papers on this I’d be happy to share.

Note that Lemkin evolved too from his 1933(?) approach to his 1942 creation of the word to his influence at the UN. The thing is fluid and defies “gotcha” reveals.

Then you have the actual UN definition to deal with, which really is open to interpretation. Critical here is “intent” and “destroy” and “in part” vs the provided examples of genocidal action. If removing children or inflicting mental harm works, then clearly “destroy” is an elastic term. Etc.

There was for instance a push to have the aboriginal “stolen generation” turned a genocidal act - where no overt deaths occurred, intent was ambiguous and the overall national population was relatively unimpaired (“in part”?)

If Canada is indeed engaged in establishing a post national state, and is doing so via coordinated actions aimed against old stock culture .... Well who the hell knows.

Weirdly enough, Mark Collett has a video on Genocide that also shows at least an awareness of the debate.

Look I get it that Goldy was leveraging this ambiguity for effect. She wants eyeballs and has a mission to raise awareness, even if you think that is un-necessary. It’s also obvious the video is not focused on the UN definition of genocide. It is however trying to establish that cultural dilution-erasure matters and is a serious thing.

I also understand you think she is a kooky catholic bitch seeking impact over substance. In this we disagree. Out of Southern et al, she has the best grasp of statistics and aligned facts with which to build her (inevitably imperfect) arguments. And she will rumble in the weeds to get attention for her case. It is an interesting pitch to consider.

The problem here is that mass immigration coupled to multiculturalism is proceeding without a clearly communicated plan or end goals. Social impact arises out of an ongoing process and its only the Goldy’s out there who are publicly saying “wtf?”

free thoughtpolice

We finally find out what made the Texas school shooter do it. Not Taylor Swift, a different slut.
https://dailystormer.name/will-the-texa ... se-of-men/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Other cultures assimilating Aussie-style-
While waiting to finalise their Australian residental status, two Afghanistani men start chatting. As they part, they agree to meet in a years time and see who has adapted better to the Australian way of life.
True to their word, they meet after the year is up. The first says to the second "We have integrated so well...yesterday, I ate a meat pie and drank a VB while watching my son play Aussie rules"
:rimshot: :lol:
Brive1987 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:07 pm
I guess it’s also intriguing that the Captain would no doubt be neutral or generally supportive of defending tradional cultures (say Japan, Indian, Fiji Islander etc) but it is racism to do the same within a western context.

You do realise the Zulus “stole” their country too?

I could be completely wrong here of course.

:think:
You would be dead, fucking wrong. No culture that lasts is static, period. Infusion of genes, ideas and cultural influence get the ball rolling. We know all about static cultures, they're the ones that die out or get taken over.
By “wrong”, I meant me assuming you were being wilful rather than ignorant. :mrgreen:

Of course cultures change. Just generally in an organic manner rather than as a consequence of centrally planned 190,000 new cultures introduced each and every year to drive ‘growth’. Of course the latter dynamic has been historically replicated via invasion. This is not generally a welcomed approach.

http://i.imgur.com/ZrPjXWx.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nb that the recent historical average “net overseas migration” has been 190K rather than what’s described as the “long term average” of 70K.

2017 was a bumper year at 250K. Scotty Morrison no doubt needed a bump to his GDP figures and pushed the appropriate button.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

free thoughtpolice wrote: We finally find out what made the Texas school shooter do it. Not Taylor Swift, a different slut.
https://dailystormer.name/will-the-texa ... se-of-men/
Ack!

Pipes!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Speaking of Zulus, Mercedes has hit the windscreen of the brave new world.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

What were they thinking? “International audience”. :lol: So unwoke.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

screwtape wrote:
Shatterface wrote: I do rice and peas all the time but out of racist spite I cook them separately and eat them with different meals.
They were eight for one old penny, as were those multicoloured fruit salad chews that always sat next to them on the shelf. Best value for your pocket money!
Not a big fan of aniseed though I respect Pernod for being the only drink that tastes exactly the same whether you are drinking it or throwing it up.

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
The problem here is that mass immigration coupled to multiculturalism is proceeding without a clearly communicated plan or end goals. Social impact arises out of an ongoing process and its only the Goldy’s out there who are publicly saying “wtf?”
We agree on the first sentence, the second one not so much.
The whole topic of immigration and refugees is a big one in Canada and in normal discourse it comes up all the time. Left centrists, centrists, and conservatives all have a problem with the sloppy handling of it. The news media reports what is going on. Goldy is full of shit when she claims to be the one that first reported on the border jumpers and takes credit for educating the public on it. It was all over the news as soon as it started happening and even the more left wing outlets like CBC were reporting on the facts of the case.
Goldy is a really one sided sensationalist that really gives an incomplete and simplistic approach to the matter. To the extent that she is a spokesperson critic of immigration policies she harms the cause of policy reform. I'm concerned that she is driving left and centrists away from working on reform by making reformists look bad.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote: Speaking of Zulus, Mercedes has hit the windscreen of the brave new world.

I bet none of those mothers had a penis either. Kraut shitlords.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I wonder if the BBC and the American NPR both started becoming propaganda at the same time?
I first recognized NPR as an SJW minitru during the 2008 Dem primary, when it openly and enthusiastically campaigned for obama, and promoted the meme that any & all opposition to obama was motivated by racism.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Did he receive a blow to the head and now thinks it's 1995, and that he's a woman?
After the whole "mind if I go off to the wimmins and flick myself while fantasizing about you while you sit at the table and get the teas in / pay the lunch tab", suddenly Stefonknee and Danielle are neck and neck for this century's Most Cringiest In Any Gender Award.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So, is an 'incel' the opposite on an 'excel' ?

Or would that been too formulaic?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

An excel is an incel who got laid.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Micheal Eric Dyson teaches us the A, B, C's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTcxZlp_qr8

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Shatterface wrote: Not a big fan of aniseed though I respect Pernod for being the only drink that tastes exactly the same whether you are drinking it or throwing it up.
Give retsina a go - you might adjust your opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retsina

And the hangover...Christ, the hangover!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Shatterface wrote: Not a big fan of aniseed though I respect Pernod for being the only drink that tastes exactly the same whether you are drinking it or throwing it up.

These guys were insane live:

They released an entire album of booze-themed songs:

Do the Alkeehol! And Other Hits
1. Wild Turkey
2. Jose Cuervo
3. Do The Alkeehol
4. On The Rocks
5. Blue Hawaii
6. Cuz Yo A Woman
7. Gin & Tonic
8. Beans 'N' Rice
9. Panty Raid
10. Ouzo
11. Mezcal
12. Rioja
13. Bonus Tracks: Malibu Pineapple
14. Bonus Tracks: Black Velvet
15. Bonus Tracks: Thunderbird
16. Bonus Tracks: The Godfather

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

screwtape wrote:
Chocolate-covered raisins if an adult was paying...

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

These guys were insane live:

They released an entire album of booze-themed songs:

Do the Alkeehol! And Other Hits
1. Wild Turkey
2. Jose Cuervo
3. Do The Alkeehol
4. On The Rocks
5. Blue Hawaii
6. Cuz Yo A Woman
7. Gin & Tonic
8. Beans 'N' Rice
9. Panty Raid
10. Ouzo
11. Mezcal
12. Rioja
13. Bonus Tracks: Malibu Pineapple
14. Bonus Tracks: Black Velvet
15. Bonus Tracks: Thunderbird
16. Bonus Tracks: The Godfather

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

:dance:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Swedish police warn lots of rapes will happen this summer and advise women not to go out late
I'm laughing my ass off here...this is fucking priceless!

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/swedi ... -out-late/

https://media.tenor.com/images/dcee710c ... /tenor.gif

free thoughtpolice

Shatterface wrote: An excel is an incel who got laid.
When they get laid twice or more they become a Stacyslayer. I offered my services about tricking Stacys into giving them sex as a bigtime Stacyslayer and they refused to listen like the pussies they are.
They all need to go to hell where a TaylorSwift demon gives them permanent blueballs.

free thoughtpolice

Just to set the record straight, I support female journalists!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
We agree on the first sentence, the second one not so much.
The whole topic of immigration and refugees is a big one in Canada and in normal discourse it comes up all the time. Left centrists, centrists, and conservatives all have a problem with the sloppy handling of it. The news media reports what is going on. Goldy is full of shit when she claims to be the one that first reported on the border jumpers and takes credit for educating the public on it. It was all over the news as soon as it started happening and even the more left wing outlets like CBC were reporting on the facts of the case.
Goldy is a really one sided sensationalist that really gives an incomplete and simplistic approach to the matter. To the extent that she is a spokesperson critic of immigration policies she harms the cause of policy reform. I'm concerned that she is driving left and centrists away from working on reform by making reformists look bad.
I could be wrong, there may well be a lively and informed debate underway in Canada dealing with culture and immigration as well as quantum of inflow.

That is not the case here in Australia, where Goldy’s marshaled facts and strong POV would be fresh air to a stagnant discussion.

I guess the context of the received audience counts.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Just to set the record straight, I support female journalists!
I think the fawn wants to suckle. I don't blame it.

free thoughtpolice

She's married, so we're both out of luck.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f60da0b ... id=5276369

Hey everyone, bear, horse guy, future man, weird english types, "women".

I promised to at least stop by and give an update. While my life is better than it's been it. my laptop has seen better days which is one of the reason I am not around so much.

Anyway back in February of last year I lost the apartment and we spent a most of the year in a hotel before moving in to a place for a while with a friend. Just got the family moved back into our own place. It's just east of Atlanta (Lithonia) and it's in a decent neighborhood. It's not so nice that I can leave the car door unlocked but before the family moved in I did leave the front door unlocked for 3 days before I noticed.

I've actually left the large company I was working for because it was kinda of a shitty job. I know work for a small telcomm start up where I am valued and paid more. So on that front life is better.

On the Ex front. Let's just say she has gone MIA and I am looking better and better in this whole thing and that's just sad.

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://www.theonion.com/report-all-the ... 1826198673

Maybe there's something to this ethnostate stuff...

CaptainFluffyBunny

comhcinc wrote: https://media1.tenor.com/images/f60da0b ... id=5276369

I promised to at least stop by and give an update. While my life is better than it's been it. my laptop has seen better days which is one of the reason I am not around so much.

Anyway back in February of last year I lost the apartment and we spent a most of the year in a hotel before moving in to a place for a while with a friend. Just got the family moved back into our own place. It's just east of Atlanta (Lithonia) and it's in a decent neighborhood. It's not so nice that I can leave the car door unlocked but before the family moved in I did leave the front door unlocked for 3 days before I noticed.

I've actually left the large company I was working for because it was kinda of a shitty job. I know work for a small telcomm start up where I am valued and paid more. So on that front life is better.

On the Ex front. Let's just say she has gone MIA and I am looking better and better in this whole thing and that's just sad.
Well, the ex going MIA means you dodged a bullet. Or at least only got a flesh wound.

Good to hear your life's on track.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Well, the ex going MIA means you dodged a bullet. Or at least only got a flesh wound.

Good to hear your life's on track.
Well except for the fact that I still don't quit support our kids by myself and it would be nice to not have to do math to make sure I got the gas money to get to work.

Also there is all kinds of recent bullshit that I am not going to bring up out in open. This is an happy time. I'm happy. Well at least not suicidal.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Glad to see the edit button is still working as it's suppose to.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

comhcinc wrote: https://media1.tenor.com/images/f60da0b ... id=5276369

Thanks for the update, brother.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Service Dog! Glad to see you are still here.

I've missed everyone. Yeah even him.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote: [im.g]https://media1.tenor.com/images/f60da0b ... id=5276369[/img]

Take comfort in the fact there is a 72% chance a Mexican stole your ex.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Nice to have you back - you mad bastard Com.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Com be careful.

Things are different here now.

I am a hated man.

Even more

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... 00-h200-nc

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote: Take comfort in the fact there is a 72% chance a Mexican stole your ex.
Mexicans....meth...potato...potatoe

MarcusAu wrote: Nice to have you back - you mad bastard Com.
https://media.giphy.com/media/g78BVOKnSBe80/giphy.gif

It's good to be back.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote: Com be careful.

I am a hated man.

Even more

Did you finally realize that the Sherman was the best tank of WWII?

CaptainFluffyBunny

comhcinc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Com be careful.

I am a hated man.

Even more

Did you finally realize that the Sherman was the best tank of WWII?
He is worried about Australian demographics.
Aus_demo.png
(4.93 KiB) Downloaded 245 times

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:46 pm
Lemkin's definition:
Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.[11]]
Canada is under attack by a coordinated plan aimed at the the destruction of the essential foundations of our national groups. These people only pretend to be a ragtag group of economic migrants and are really a highly trained, coordinated group following a plan to set up sleeper cells and plan to outbreed us and then destroy us. :lol:

I dunno but as someone who presents as a brown sand nigger immigrant, it eventually became clear to me that Canukistan was intent on replacing their white sub-elite population with a non-white one.

Quite frankly at first I was bewildered, I still do not understand what the reasoning is, but after living here for more than 40 years now I have accepted that this outcome was anticipated from the start.

Oh also a couple of things ... I recall some moans about the lack of pure-laine being blamed on the loss of the last referendum and some celebration when whites become a minority in Toronto (Vancouver I hear is next).

<insert favourite conspiracy theory here. make tinfoil hat first.>

Anyone who is griping about whites being erased from their "native" land. Guess what? Too late. Wayyyyy too late. The time to have done something about it was 30 years ago.

The time has passed when you could have done something. Perhaps you can consult with the First Nations? I hear they have some expertise and more than a few thoughts about this type of situation.

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:46 pm
Lemkin's definition:
Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.[11]]

I dunno but as someone who presents as a brown sand nigger immigrant, it eventually became clear to me that Canukistan was intent on replacing their white sub-elite population with a non-white one.

Quite frankly at first I was bewildered, I still do not understand what the reasoning is, but after living here for more than 40 years now I have accepted that this outcome was anticipated from the start.

Oh also a couple of things ... I recall some moans about the lack of pure-laine being blamed on the loss of the last referendum and some celebration when whites become a minority in Toronto (Vancouver I hear is next).

<insert favourite conspiracy theory here. make tinfoil hat first.>

Anyone who is griping about whites being erased from their "native" land. Guess what? Too late. Wayyyyy too late. The time to have done something about it was 30 years ago.

The time has passed when you could have done something. Perhaps you can consult with the First Nations? I hear they have some expertise and more than a few thoughts about this type of situation.
Andrew, as always, I love you (no gay.)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Mon May 21, 2018 1:54 pm
Other cultures assimilating Aussie-style-
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

comhcinc wrote: I've actually left the large company I was working for because it was kinda of a shitty job. I know work for a small telcomm start up where I am valued and paid more. So on that front life is better.

Just gotta keep moving on, and live.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote: ...
Not sure if this is appropriate - I hear that the people in question have lots of reservations.