There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: You never know when that grim reaper's gonna come a calling. .. Eat what you fucking want. :snooty:
Maybe not the salmon mousse.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Kirbmarc wrote:
In Switzerland Foley's article would have been seen as a pretty uncontroversial sociological analysis.
Yeah but the Swiss are a bunch of Nazis and don't give me one of those wall of text exercises in sophistry.
I've seen the pictures of Aryan children in trad dress. :P
The Midwich Cuckoos are an entry drug to actual graphs and policy statements. You are now on the slippery slope to holocaust denial.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Wait, are the Midwich Cuckoos still the aliens in this analogy?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 1:50 am
This would be hiliarious. If it wasn’t so tragic.

NSW Labor opposition leader Luke Foley is fucked for uttering the words “white flight” to describe ...... white flight.

Parliament exploded as pollies saw a red haze:
At times it seemed as though every single Labor MP was screaming, while the government benches were not much better. The deputy speaker Thomas George bemoaned the appalling behaviour.
And a visibly angry Premier, herself the daughter of Armenia immigrants, declared she was so disgusted, that she could not bare to cast her eyes towards the Opposition benches.
Meanwhile, a stony-faced Foley sat with his head down. For now, he could not salvage the dire situation.

Predictably the Lib-tards won and Foley donned his hair-shirt. We are well and truely rooted.

htt.ps://twitter.com/luke_foleynsw/status/999543563632312320?s=21

https.://twitter.com/wrongdorey/status/999469338733133824?s=21
Isn't Foley a libtard albeit a fascist libtard? It appears to be contard cucks that are doing the snivelling. Did you vote for the PM and their party because that would make you sort of have some responsibility for trying to shut down honest debate.
In spite of what the great social scholar Faith Goldy says the huge waves of immigration in Canada have occurred as much during the Conservative governments as with the Liberal ones in Canada. The right wing which is basically controlled by business interests have lobbied since the 1970s for immigration because they wanted more workers competing to bring wages down and torpedo the unions. In the meantime, all three parties fell over each other to pander to the immigrant vote and that has given their "communities".
I have to laugh at Ezra Klein, the Conservative party bot that wanted so badly to make a propaganda outlet to attack the Liberal Party like Fox News in the US which is basically the propaganda arm of the Republican Party. First, the Sun News thing sunk, and then when he started up Rebel Media his people went past simple right wing populism and started not just going after the brown invaders but also got into antisemitism.
I'm sure his heart was broken when Gavin McInnes put up headlines about how much he "hates the fucking jews" and then trampled on by Goldy when she started talking about the JQ and gave that chummy interview with the Daily Stormer.
I think I have parsed the gibberish your generator has produced.

Business and politicians on the soft “right” are indeed mainly interested in immediate growth, regardless of long term impact on society. Then you have the SJ left which is interested in pop dynamics for other reasons. The old worker left has been left in the dust.

I don’t know much about Ezra/Gavin and only watch Fox News for the upskirts.

Faith is a bit naive in thinking the force of her arguments can stand alone regardless of the setting in which they are made. Association politics is too easy to leverage and therefore a significant risk if you are seeking to broaden your message. This is, of course, a more nuanced view than simply lumping Goldy into the audiences she is evangelising too or the very broadly aligned panels she participates in.

Blind Freddie can see that the the Krypto Report are not her people and she doesn’t have the power to reclaim and normalise the 14 words in the way BLM could. Similarly her being chummy with pagan nationalists doesn’t reflect back on her religious beliefs.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: Wait, are the Midwich Cuckoos still the aliens in this analogy?
Look into those trad-kids eyes and tell me they are human.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Of course, there is a dark side to Jordan Peterson's success with young people.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Sorry, I meant in life advice. Peterson is telling young people the words they should have learned from their parents about being responsible people.
Maybe this is one of reasons that some people resist Peterson.

He provides a structure for those that feel they are adrift. Others that already have a (contrary) structure to a see his message undermining that.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

* obviously my life has only a semi-coherrent structure to it.

Things fall apart. The sentence cannot hold.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Not a huge fan of White but this was interesting...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Not a huge fan of White but this was interesting...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

"Internal server error" double-post goodness!

:bjarte:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote: Not a huge fan of White but this was interesting...

Don't lie. You'd check out her sporran.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: Don't lie. You'd check out her sporran.
Having sex with Blaire White is the top of a slippery slope and we both know what lurks at the bottom...

https://i.imgur.com/rc7xHEz.jpg

In fact, since you pressed me, can you imagine being forced to mount White (doing a Newton's cradle) and Muskrat manually guiding you in?

Christ, I just triggered myself!

https://i0.wp.com/brunchy.ae/wp-content ... C906&ssl=1

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Because Goldy is banned and only MSM counts ....

This flow is an interesting tapestry relating to our “Big Australia” policy which is driving our record immigration

SMH today
Trains are running during the morning peak with loads as high as 185 per cent, way above the level at which passengers begin to suffer from overcrowding. Average passenger loads during the morning peak across the city's suburban lines hit 120 per cent in September last year, up from 112 per cent a year earlier, just-released figures from the state's lead transport agency show.
SMH May 16
Wage growth has fallen below market expectations after workers' pay increased by just 2.1 per cent in the year to March, and recorded its second-weakest quarterly result in two decades.
SMH April 5
With an extra three million or so people slated to call Sydney home in the next 40 years, the city must have a proper, structured debate about the drivers* of population growth in our city and what our choices are in responding to them. Government will say the debate has already been had and that the 8 million people option for Sydney is locked and loaded.
* Where “driver” is socially accepted code for immigration.

SMH Oct 9 2017
More than two-thirds of people believe Sydney is full and property development should be pushed to the fringes, new polling shows, amid simmering tensions within communities and the Berejiklian government over the issue.
News.com June 2017
Australians were born in close to 200 different countries and almost half of the population in 2016 had been born overseas or had at least one parent born overseas. The Census shows that Australia has a higher proportion of overseas-born people (26 per cent) than the United States (14 per cent), Canada (22 per cent), New Zealand (23 per cent) and the United Kingdom (13 per cent).

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Well, looks like the big "C" won...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Dust in love
is not a compelling pitch

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

This flow is an interesting tapestry relating to our “Big Australia” policy which is driving our record immigration
It looks like the "MSM" is giving an accurate picture of the immigration problem without having to have an internet bimbo attention whore that thrives on inflammatory language, half truths, and praise for the "robust" ideas of well known neo-nazis to inform people.
Every time I see Goldy's sneering face and her snarky talk about libtards, cucks, and soyboys I see the alt-right version of Rebecca Watson. I'd like to see better control of immigration, a toning down of the constant push for population growth, and a creation of a society where the existing population can afford to raise families, but having spokespeople like Goldy does more harm to further the cause than good.

free thoughtpolice

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Except for people going to her employer, I am completely unimpressed with her whine.

She came in with a total appeal to authority and that was not in arguments couched in scholarly discourse but in tweets sneering about Peterson and men.

Then after tweeting her appeal to authority she is supposed shocked, shocked, that twitterers challenge her on the merits as well as all other aspects.

She simply knows she and her colleagues will dispute what 10 minutes of wikiing and googling say that contradict her, regardless, she needs a plausible explanation for why wiki and google so quickly contradict her.

And then she ends with the evitable "Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help, help, I'm being oppressed."

free thoughtpolice

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

It seems that Rachael Dolezal's bank records are denying her lived experience as a welfare candidate for the past few years:

Rachel Dolezal hit with felony theft charge in welfare fraud case

"Rachel Dolezal, the former NAACP chapter leader who resigned after her parents revealed she's not African-American, is facing a felony theft charge in Washington state after she allegedly made false statements to secure nearly $9,000 in food and childcare assistance.

The charges against Dolezal, who changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in October 2016, were first reported by KHQ-TV.

According to court documents, investigators with Washington state's Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) started looking into Dolezal's finances in March 2017 after the publication of her autobiography, "In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World."

DSHS investigator Kyle Bunge said Dolezal had claimed that "her only source of income was $300.00 per month in gifts from friends." However, the department found that she had deposited nearly $84,000 in her bank account between August 2015 and September 2017 without reporting it."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/24/ra ... -case.html

John D

Post by John D »

Easy J wrote: It seems that Rachael Dolezal's bank records are denying her lived experience as a welfare candidate for the past few years:

"Rachel Dolezal, the former NAACP chapter leader who resigned after her parents revealed she's not African-American, is facing a felony theft charge in Washington state after she allegedly made false statements to secure nearly $9,000 in food and childcare assistance.

The charges against Dolezal, who changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in October 2016, were first reported by KHQ-TV.

According to court documents, investigators with Washington state's Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) started looking into Dolezal's finances in March 2017 after the publication of her autobiography, "In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World."

DSHS investigator Kyle Bunge said Dolezal had claimed that "her only source of income was $300.00 per month in gifts from friends." However, the department found that she had deposited nearly $84,000 in her bank account between August 2015 and September 2017 without reporting it."

Welfare fraud.... this makes her 100% black.... no question about it.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape, I hope your doctor's visit went well. You will be amazed by what Meyers has put on YouTube.

Seriously creepy shit. Just watch the first 5 seconds, and see if this fucker doesn't haunt your dreams afterwards.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Call CPS! Call CPS!!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Lsuoma wrote: Call CPS Oggie! Call CPS Oggie!!
FTFY

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Ape, I hope your doctor's visit went well.
Yes! Clean, again :D
You will be amazed by what Meyers has put on YouTube.

Seriously creepy shit. Just watch the first 5 seconds, and see if this fucker doesn't haunt your dreams afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTW8gege5Q
One day he's going to inadvertently reveal something he doesn't want us to see. I wonder if his wife even knows the house has a basement?

Those pudgy baby-like hands are seriously weirding me out :shock:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:49 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Except for people going to her employer, I am completely unimpressed with her whine.

She came in with a total appeal to authority and that was not in arguments couched in scholarly discourse but in tweets sneering about Peterson and men.

Then after tweeting her appeal to authority she is supposed shocked, shocked, that twitterers challenge her on the merits as well as all other aspects.

She simply knows she and her colleagues will dispute what 10 minutes of wikiing and googling say that contradict her, regardless, she needs a plausible explanation for why wiki and google so quickly contradict her.

And then she ends with the evitable "Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help, help, I'm being oppressed."
It is contacting her employer that I am objecting to. Why the fuck does everybody try to destroy their ideological enemies lives? Sure she was stupid. We've all been there a time or two. The idea that your opinions on Twitter should destroy your livelihood, especially with the idiots on both sides of the horseshoe, is deeply chilling.

Fuck the mob, whichever side they're on.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum wrote: Well, looks like the big "C" won...

https://twitter.com/GennaBain/status/999785407087808512
I wish necrotic weiners and clits on the hordes who monsterized him. They stole living moments from a man who had no time to deal with that shit.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Here's my rations thread: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=541

I mean I really just don't fucking believe the science on this shit, it seems so profoundly fucking illogical. I mean I look at what colleagues at work eat and there's a dude whose lunch is one fucking $3 pineapple. Plate of chips and a coke is going to set you back at least $7.

Anyway, I'm noticing more and more Jordan Peterson smear articles. There's an insane number of them always growing... I guess it's to be expected in the clickbait journalism universe.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

It looks like the "MSM" is giving an accurate picture of the immigration problem without having to have an internet bimbo attention whore that thrives on inflammatory language, half truths, and praise for the "robust" ideas of well known neo-nazis to inform people.
Every time I see Goldy's sneering face and her snarky talk about libtards, cucks, and soyboys I see the alt-right version of Rebecca Watson. I'd like to see better control of immigration, a toning down of the constant push for population growth, and a creation of a society where the existing population can afford to raise families, but having spokespeople like Goldy does more harm to further the cause than good.
Yeah. Just like the SocJus is polluting the debate on the flaws of the corporate-neoliberal system and on concrete issues like growing police authoritarianism, growing inequalities in access to services, and decreasing worker's rights, the alt-right is poisoning any attempt at a rational discussion of the issues with immigration/population growth/integration etc.

They're both full of scaremongering, lies, half-truths, exaggerations, hyperbole, stupid memes, lots of propaganda, focus on petty stuff, and bellowing about "culture" (books, video games, TV shows, etc.) instead of directing focus on healthcare, police training, privatization of the justice system, lobbying, lack of accountability and transparency, disordered privatization of public services, global warming and its consequences (have you noticed how less and less people talk about THAT problem? It hasn't gone away), disordinate growth, housing issues, the presence of elements which preach anti-democratic messages, culture clash and how to rationally respond to it, etc.

Instead of rationally approaching concrete problems on the basis of data people whine on social media about apocalyptic narratives, like "rape culture" or "the Patriarchy" on one side, and the "end of the west" and "white genocide" on the other.

People spend time shouting at each other on social media, whining about how the other side is Evil and Dangerous, crafting insults, attacking everyone who doesn't completely agree with them, starting outrage campaigns, etc. while a good chunk of the online bozos are also grifters who want to survive on internet donations, sell their crappy books, get fame and attention and ride the wave of outrage and idiocy for as long as it lasts.

Cunts, all of them.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: It is contacting her employer that I am objecting to. Why the fuck does everybody try to destroy their ideological enemies lives? Sure she was stupid. We've all been there a time or two. The idea that your opinions on Twitter should destroy your livelihood, especially with the idiots on both sides of the horseshoe, is deeply chilling.
Internet echo-chambers of hero-worship and radicalization tend to do this. People see the person they're talking to not as someone who is making some points, good or bad as they might be, but as the Enemy, the Evil Threat to All that is Good and Holy, who Must Be Purged for the Greater Good. Jordy-Boy has set a rabid NEET neckbearded fanboys who are as bad as all the ooolons and Myers.

And people wonder why we can't discuss issues rationally on the internet.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Easy J wrote: It seems that Rachael Dolezal's bank records are denying her lived experience as a welfare candidate for the past few years:

A pathological liar and grifter continues to lie to get money and sympathy.

I suspect that if investigators looked into the finances of many "internet celebrities" they'd find lots of cases of welfare fraud or tax evasion or other shenanigans.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote: I wish necrotic weiners and clits on the hordes who monsterized him. They stole living moments from a man who had no time to deal with that shit.
Agreed.

I had objections to some of his claims and logic (his working definition of P2W was batshit) but other than that, the guy was squeaky clean. By all accounts, he was a really nice/mild dude.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
But aren't those kids the direct opposite of an invasive species?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Kirbmarc wrote: Internet echo-chambers of hero-worship and radicalization tend to do this. People see the person they're talking to not as someone who is making some points, good or bad as they might be, but as the Enemy, the Evil Threat to All that is Good and Holy, who Must Be Purged for the Greater Good. Jordy-Boy has set a rabid NEET neckbearded fanboys who are as bad as all the ooolons and Myers.

One of Peterson's chapters in his book on 12 rules for life is how you should always listen to your opponents because they will say things you ought to know

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: I wish necrotic weiners and clits on the hordes who monsterized him. They stole living moments from a man who had no time to deal with that shit.
Agreed.

I had objections to some of his claims and logic (his working definition of P2W was batshit) but other than that, the guy was squeaky clean. By all accounts, he was a really nice/mild dude.
And when did you last enjoy anything (or one) that was nice and/or mild?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

SM1957 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:16 pm
Kirbmarc wrote: Internet echo-chambers of hero-worship and radicalization tend to do this. People see the person they're talking to not as someone who is making some points, good or bad as they might be, but as the Enemy, the Evil Threat to All that is Good and Holy, who Must Be Purged for the Greater Good. Jordy-Boy has set a rabid NEET neckbearded fanboys who are as bad as all the ooolons and Myers.

One of Peterson's chapters in his book on 12 rules for life is how you should always listen to your opponents because they will say things you ought to know
Apparently some of his fans skipped that part.

KenD

Post by KenD »

Ape+lust wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Well, looks like the big "C" won...

https://twitter.com/GennaBain/status/999785407087808512
I wish necrotic weiners and clits on the hordes who monsterized him. They stole living moments from a man who had no time to deal with that shit.
To be fair, this man was the literal Nazi who basically created the modern alt-right through his promotion of Gamergate.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m5dkr4xa0jav ... .jpg?raw=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vn7uy4puvsnp ... .jpg?raw=1

If people are saying it on Polygon and Kotaku then it must be true.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Kirbmarc wrote:
SM1957 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:16 pm

Apparently some of his fans skipped that part.
Anything can be mythographically justified if you are motivated enough.

Things do not have to be discused or examined. After all - there are some things man was not meant to know...

"And I know how such a man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, God knows—was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which a man is not permitted to speak."'
— 2 Corinthians 12:3-4

"When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write. But I heard a voice from Heaven saying: Keep secret what the seven thunders said, and do not write it down."
— Revelation 10:4 (NLT)

"Seek not the things that are too high for thee"
— Sirach 3:22

...for further examples see just about any H P Lovecraft story.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:11 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
But aren't those kids the direct opposite of an invasive species?
A good liberal would see them as nazi nex-gen. Home grown xenomorphs.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The MSM don’t stitch the stories together and certainly don’t advocate in a meaningful way.

Goldy may be a data-driven huckster, but someone has to get the people into the tent.

Watson could only dream of being so proactive, be it engaging with a spectrum of communities, confronting libtards in their uni dens, seeking direct debate, producing high quality (for YouTube) messaging, on the ground reporting and general energy.

Watson. :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Here Bear, I’ll share my spank-bank with you.

http://i.imgur.com/ELDrekE.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

While I have Imgur open, here is a hilarious graph showing actual wage growth vs various Govt forecasts.

These are the people who want you to trust them they * just know * that more people equals a better time for all. Man the economy and living standards would just tank eh?

http://i.imgur.com/uPlj30h.jpg

feathers

Post by feathers »

MarcusAu wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:30 pm
Bhurzum wrote: I had objections to some of his claims and logic (his working definition of P2W was batshit) but other than that, the guy was squeaky clean. By all accounts, he was a really nice/mild dude.
And when did you last enjoy anything (or one) that was nice and/or mild?
Now don't push him.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

rayshul wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:39 pm
Here's my rations thread: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=541

I mean I really just don't fucking believe the science on this shit, it seems so profoundly fucking illogical. I mean I look at what colleagues at work eat and there's a dude whose lunch is one fucking $3 pineapple. Plate of chips and a coke is going to set you back at least $7.

Anyway, I'm noticing more and more Jordan Peterson smear articles. There's an insane number of them always growing... I guess it's to be expected in the clickbait journalism universe.
Speaking of science and diet, I heard a fantastic talk a year or so ago by this guy. He's basically done a massive experiment on mice, feeding a variety of diets, and concludes that the protein content (and to a lesser extent carbs) is what governs satiety, rather than calories; that a high protein diet was best for weight loss/maintenance but that a high carb diet gave increased lifespan and better health.

Now, of course, this was done in mice, which aren't exactly comparable to humans, but they were extending the experiment to primates...

University of Sydney's PR piece on his work is here.

Pseudomonas

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I think I may have ruined the Rayshul's rations thread with my last comment.

So be wary if you are heading over there.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote: I think I may have ruined the Rayshul's rations thread with my last comment.

So be wary if you are heading over there.
Ruined....improved. These things are subjective.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Says here Tommy has been slated for the same court (12) as the groomers he was covering!!!

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearin ... -Court.php

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: Here Bear, I’ll share my spank-bank with you.

http://i.imgur.com/ELDrekE.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Things do not have to be discused or examined. After all - there are some things man was not meant to know...

"And I know how such a man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, God knows—was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which a man is not permitted to speak."'
— 2 Corinthians 12:3-4

"When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write. But I heard a voice from Heaven saying: Keep secret what the seven thunders said, and do not write it down."
— Revelation 10:4 (NLT)

"Seek not the things that are too high for thee"
— Sirach 3:22
"I don't know too many things. I know what I know, if you know what I mean."
-- Edie Brickell

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

13 month prison sentence for Tommy Robinson.

The British police state knows how to silence people.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:
https://understandmyself.com/

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

SM1957 wrote: 13 month prison sentence for Tommy Robinson.

Sentenced already?? All I'm seeing is that Robinson got arrested a couple of hours ago. I don't think justice - or even injustice, lol - works that fast. Where's the reasonably reputable source which says he's been sentenced already?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Tigzy wrote:

Sentenced already?? All I'm seeing is that Robinson got arrested a couple of hours ago. I don't think justice - or even injustice, lol - works that fast. Where's the reasonably reputable source which says he's been sentenced already?
Is this another complicated plot by Black Adder to get the crown?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Tigzy wrote:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Is this another complicated plot by Black Adder to get the crown?
Respect please, Com.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I think it's probably due to bail conditions, if he's arrested for anything then he automatically get put back inside to finish his sentence. I have a feeling he has some clever lawyers that are probably working on getting him released. In the mean time though he will undoubtedly be put in with with the ragheads.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Brive1987 wrote: Sentenced already?? All I'm seeing is that Robinson got arrested a couple of hours ago. I don't think justice - or even injustice, lol - works that fast. Where's the reasonably reputable source which says he's been sentenced already?

[/quote]

Well, I wouldn't exactly call that reasonably reputable. Still, from what I've gleaned so far, it look like TR broke the terms of his suspended sentence - which means his sentence is no longer suspended. If that's the case, then - god, what a twat. If he's that desperate to get accused (note the emphasis) muslims on camera as they walk into court, and he's not prepared to wait until his suspended sentence had expired, then why not get an accomplice to do the filming, which Robinson himself can do a voiceover for later?

Not that there's anything particularly noble about filming yourself heckling people going to court - Robinson's working on a guilty-before-proven-innocent basis here, kinda like what Peez and various witchy-ass feminist covens do with regard to the likes of Shermer et al. It's downright stinky when the SJW mob does it, and it's just as stinky when TR does it too.