There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
CaptainFluffyBunny

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Hunt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Future man, who is this person you came bring up?

Or should I say who will this person be in the future?
Faith?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... ogAQQuiSxw

https://i.redd.it/k5tor0oebdky.jpg

Oh. She’s nobody really.
In the event of a sea landing, Faith Goldy's lips will drop from an overhead compartment.
Hunt, isn't your island getting buried in magma? You doing okay?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I guess that's the oxygen mask. You have to retrieve her lips from underneath the seat.

BTW, has anyone ever seen anything under there? I don't think they exist I'm pretty sure they're BSing about the masks too.

CaptainFluffyBunny

SM1957 wrote: Owen Jones is ecstatic that people on the right can now be arrested, tried and sentenced in under 3 hours and a media blackout imposed so that nobody gets to talk about any of the process.

No problem. It might be Diane Abbott as Home Secretary soon, but she and Corbyn, McDonnell and Momentum can be trusted not to abuse any powers they might be given.

BTW, we haven't heard from Vicki for a while?

I hope she is OK.

I wonder if she is in solitary in a prison in Britain somewhere.

Guess we'll never know.
Brive chased Vicky away after she flirtatiously pulled his hair by suggesting that the holocaust was largely fabricated. Brive did an admirable job of spanking her, and she has slunk off to sulk.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Hunt wrote: I guess that's the oxygen mask. You have to retrieve her lips from underneath the seat.

BTW, has anyone ever seen anything under there? I don't think they exist I'm pretty sure they're BSing about the masks too.
Nope. I can vouch for the masks. They oughta run some nitrous through there to calm people down.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Not a bad thing. If I moved to another country, I would try to fit in. Learn the language, customs, etc.

Except Australia.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: Captain, how strongly do you believe in the bat-phone from court to ‘government’ theory?
The reason I ask is that I think there are a couple of things going on here.

There is concern that Britain is becoming dystopian and traitorous in equal measure relative to trad values
You can create your own bullet list of indicators.
There is a concern that cultural relativism is part of this dystopia and that this is being exploited by Islam.
Total FUD.

Tommy was really protesting this dynamic more than the actual case at hand - which was a metaphor.

The dystopia is being cast, typical alt-right (and left) fashion into a simplified narrative. Controlling forces, focused agendas.

The dystopia vision of increased legal constraint, invasion and control found apparent expression in the TR incident. Which is how this shit works. See Horst Wessel et al.

So I don’t think the judge was any more motivated than to stick it to Tommy for his ‘uge disrespect. Maybe with a vague feeling of disgust at the challenge to elite structures. Though I’d like to see the real basis for his decision. The simplified narrative is wrong. But the structural outcome and dystopia being railed against is real.

Check out the first min of this. These people have greater grievances than Tommy’s arrest. They just don’t know how to articulate the anger.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Lsuoma wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Captain, how strongly do you believe in the bat-phone from court to ‘government’ theory?
FWIW, I don't believe direct instructions are being made at the top levels - however, I do believe that top-level judges, police, gummint ministers, etc, are letting it be known that they'd really rather have this TR toerag off the streets, and the closer you get to the front line, the more explicit instruction are given. As was done in Stalinist USSR. Stalin was ambiguous in instruction, but clear in intent, but the lower down the, e.g., NKVD you got, the more explicit the orders were. Britain has a multi-hundred-year history of ruling with a nod and a wink, and the whole of the established body politic works like that. Before widespread unmediated communication channels it worked like a dream. Now, it's not so good.
I can actually see this being the case and I don't really have a problem with it. It happens in small-town America all the time. Cops figure out someone is trouble and they make their life hard cause they know that at some point that person is going to slip up.

Of course, in this case, Tommy boy just flat out broke his probation.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Hunt, isn't your island getting buried in magma? You doing okay?
I'm fine, but I'm about twenty to thirty miles from the eruption zone. I work only a few miles away from it, but only have to deal with extra vog, which is an air condition that can irritate your lungs. I know one women in Leilani Estates who had her house destroyed. Many people have been displaced, but believe it or not there are still people in the area who remain there, foolishly I think. That housing development and those that are downslope should never have been established. It's in lava zone 1, highest risk. Basically it was established in the 50s by a bunch of real estate tycoons who didn't give a shit that it was smack in the middle of an active rift. It was just a matter of time.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hunt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Future man, who is this person you came bring up?

Or should I say who will this person be in the future?
Faith?

[.img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... ogAQQuiSxw[/img]

[.img]https://i.redd.it/k5tor0oebdky.jpg[/img]

Oh. She’s nobody really.
In the event of a sea landing, Faith Goldy's lips will drop from an overhead compartment.
Hopefully into my lap.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Hunt wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Hunt, isn't your island getting buried in magma? You doing okay?
I'm fine, but I'm about twenty to thirty miles from the eruption zone. I work only a few miles away from it, but only have to deal with extra vog, which is an air condition that can irritate your lungs. I know one women in Leilani Estates who had her house destroyed. Many people have been displaced, but believe it or not there are still people in the area who remain there, foolishly I think. That housing development and those that are downslope should never have been established. It's in lava zone 1, highest risk. Basically it was established in the 50s by a bunch of real estate tycoons who didn't give a shit that it was smack in the middle of an active rift. It was just a matter of time.
I don't see what you people are complaining about. In every other natural disaster, something comes in and sweeps things away. In this instance, you are all gaining a little more land. Just can't please some people.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I agree with everything you said but one thing-I think instead of playing into Islamophiles hands, it's a huge win for Robinson supporters. He's seen as unfairly persecuted. If he dies in prison, he's a martyr for the cause. Hell, even if he committed suicide, many people would be convinced it was a cover-up. It's a phenomenally bad move on the government's part without much of an upside. Being seen as heavy-handed on him and light on Muslims (I recall a recent video where Muslims were allowed to,pray in a park as a woman questioned police as to why it was allowed to proceed despite being very much against UK law) is shooting themselves in the foot.

They could have neutered TR by politely showing him the door, being seen as merciful. I am surprised more TR detractors aren't upset by the government making him into the cause du jour. The UK government has already badly lost the narrative war. And TR has a slew of new supporters on both sides of the Atlantic and beyond.
there is a good rule - don't feed the trolls.

Justice Geoffrey Marson just gave them an 8 course banquet. Britain will never get rid of right-wing trolls now, thanks to him.

In Foucault's Pendulum, somebody invents a conspiracy theory and other people start turning it into reality, because they start to believe in it.

Well, the conspiracy theory that there is a plot against people who oppose Islam seems to have produced a plot against people who oppose Islam.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: That happened.

No, seriously, IIRC, he said in a post years ago that he hasn't been bullied. Now, my memory is suffering at the moment. Am I hallucinating?
Peez will say anything.

Anyway, what kid reacts to being told his kin are white trash by saying his wonderful grandma loves him? That's glurge-level bullshit.

Peez says he wasn't:

https://imgur.com/bfVsmJz.png

Peez says he was:

https://imgur.com/9dc5nYK.png

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote: Someone is white knighting Faith by exposing the spitters and pushers of Antica. Good one. Oops. No doxing Ummm. I’m confused. Isn’t a mask the same as a ‘nym?

What do you reckon Bear? Help me out of this oggie-esque moment.

Remember not long ago when Faith had to flip lid on her trunk so the antifa scum wouldn't dox her? Because they doxed a conservative guy that committed suicide?
https://dailystormer.name/rip-andrew-do ... ftist-mob/
The drama was huge, and she ended up being surrounded by a a caravan of white trucks carrying illegal migrants. She was so excited she nearly lost her virginity.
Now she wants to dox this guy?
I'd say OK let's ID him and get the cops on him and charged with assault if that is what the evidence is.
Let's put her scholarship to the test. :rimshot:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

The fact that PZ still uses the term "jock" as a grown man is frankly remarkable.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

comhcinc wrote:
Hunt wrote:
I don't see what you people are complaining about. In every other natural disaster, something comes in and sweeps things away. In this instance, you are all gaining a little more land. Just can't please some people.
Buy land, they ain't making any more of it.
--Mark Twain
Mark Twain was full of shit.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ape+lust wrote:

No, seriously, IIRC, he said in a post years ago that he hasn't been bullied. Now, my memory is suffering at the moment. Am I hallucinating?
Peez will say anything.

Anyway, what kid reacts to being told his kin are white trash by saying his wonderful grandma loves him? That's glurge-level bullshit.

Peez says he wasn't:

Peez says he was:

Ape, you're a treasure trove of handy facts. Thanks. PeeZee will lie about anything to further the narrative. But the fucking whored will lap it up. They are stealthily reading it right now, but of course have nothing to say.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Hunt wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Buy land, they ain't making any more of it.
--Mark Twain
Mark Twain was full of shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpZAjECPphk

CaptainFluffyBunny

Hunt wrote:
Glad to hear you're fine. That must seem surreal. I live next to a volcano, and remember Mt. St. Helens, but having lava flows and fumes is a step beyond.

Oh, and I saw a warning not to roast marshmallows over the magma, so you're warned.

free thoughtpolice

Ape+lust wrote:

Peez will say anything.

Peez says he wasn't:

Peez says he was:

I'm calling it now. The book PZ writes next will be a rewrite of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Like the place where Mr. Hyde stands up in front of a crowd and harasses a woman while doing a lewd card trick.
Creepy.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:18 pm
Shatterface wrote:
That sounds like scurrilous rumor passed around by libtards trying to get the UK to drop the death penalty.
I hear that last night in prison he reverted to islam and has changed his name to Muhammad Abdul ibn Chav.
BTW you know Abdul means slave/servant? No proper Muslim would go by that name. Abdullah (slave to Allah) is much more likely. Given his roots, I would also expect bin to be used instead of ibn but seeing as he already has a double barrelled english name who knows? Also you have saddled him with two first names.

Abdullah al-Chav is the name I would guess to be more appropriate if you wanted to say he was of the "Chav". If you wanted to imply dynasty it would be Abdullah Al Chav.

But if you were going to do that I would expect a bin Tomas in there or something like that. So you would wind up with Abdullah bin Tomas Al Chav.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
That sounds like scurrilous rumor passed around by libtards trying to get the UK to drop the death penalty.
I hear that last night in prison he reverted to islam and has changed his name to Muhammad Abdul ibn Chav.
BTW you know Abdul means slave/servant? No proper Muslim would go by that name. Abdullah (slave to Allah) is much more likely. Given his roots, I would also expect bin to be used instead of ibn but seeing as he already has a double barrelled english name who knows? Also you have saddled him with two first names.

Abdullah al-Chav is the name I would guess to be more appropriate if you wanted to say he was of the "Chav". If you wanted to imply dynasty it would be Abdullah Al Chav.

But if you were going to do that I would expect a bin Tomas in there or something like that. So you would wind up with Abdullah bin Tomas Al Chav.
So I have a friend (a few years out of contact) named Mohammed Abdu. He's from Ethopia, black as midnight. Did he get a bum name because racism?

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

:lol: I think we're on the right track here, possibly we could put in his favorite footy club in too.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:07 pm
Since Robinson was doing the same thing that got him sentenced the first time round and he had been told not to do it again, the answer's both. The fact that he pled guilty the first time round and accepted the sentence rather cuts the legs out from under any defence he might have offered this time round. youvcabt say, 'Okay, the first time I was guilty but when I did it the second time I was innocent'.

And those of us criticising Robinson aren't defending Islam, we just don't think a racist football hooligan with a conviction for assaulting a police officer is the next messiah.

He's acting precisely the same way that SJWs do: a narcissistic, race-huckster who thinks the law doesn't apply to him because he's special.

We wouldn't be defending him if he was a BLM activist disrupting the trial of a police officer or a feminist disrupting the trial of a white man accused of rape. We'd be calling for the law to run its course. Especially in rape cases some of us have called for anonymity to be extended to the accused.

But the Robinson case has brought to a head a problem that has afflicted the Pit for months, which is that certain posters are now nothing but mouthpieces for hucksters like Lauren Southern and Katy Hopkins. There's really no skepticism from those quarters. Some alt-right cunt tweets some paranoid shite about Muslims 'replacing us' and the genuine criticisms of Islamism get drowned out.

Some of us have defended free speech we find repellent on principle. Our defence of that freedom has rested on making a distinction between defending their right and endorsing their views. But that position is undermined when it becomes apparent that so many here share those beliefs.
Seriously, I think this is a bit of an exaggeration. There has been a lot of pushback to the hucksters, and the fact that things are nuanced and not black and white should be apparent. It is not defending Tommy Robinson to suggest that the UK government seems to have erred. I am somewhat dismayed at the level of vehemence on both sides.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Peez will say anything.

Peez says he wasn't:

Peez says he was:

Ape, you're a treasure trove of handy facts. Thanks. PeeZee will lie about anything to further the narrative. But the fucking whored will lap it up. They are stealthily reading it right now, but of course have nothing to say.
One hand on the mouse, the other flicking the bean, or bashing the bishop.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Tue May 29, 2018 7:57 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

So I have a friend (a few years out of contact) named Mohammed Abdu. He's from Ethopia, black as midnight. Did he get a bum name because racism?
erm ... my exposure to arabic is the Lebanese/Syrian when I was a kiddie so I dunno. Perhaps it is a an acceptable form where he is from. Perhaps it was shortened for western purposes?

Perhaps it was originally Mohammed Abdu Hamid or something like that?

Anyway people, just because I know some arabic does not make me an expert. Far fome it.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, I have a simple/simplistic explanation of the uncontrolled nature of the external relations of Islam. Interested to hear criticisms.

Islam means "submission", and complete obedience is mandated, with the penalty for apostasy being death. This leads to feeling powerless and helpless by the run-of-the-mill goatfuckers. Feelings of lack of control and agency are the primary drivers of rage for most humans, so as long as the Imams, whoever, can channel this rage outwards muslims will forever be looking to fuck someone up. The ratiocination of all this is handled nicely (as in "delicately") by the goatfucker establishment, hence islam is forever pissed off and ready to fuck up anyone the upper echelons of goatfuckerdom tell them to. It's realpolitik all the way down, and ignorance and rage all the way up.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Hunt wrote:
Glad to hear you're fine. That must seem surreal. I live next to a volcano, and remember Mt. St. Helens, but having lava flows and fumes is a step beyond.

Oh, and I saw a warning not to roast marshmallows over the magma, so you're warned.
I'm not all that interested in volcanism, so I don't go near it. I've never been up close and personal with molten lava, let alone flowing lava. Basically, if you're close enough to feel the heat, you're in danger. It can kill you in a hundred different ways, from flying rocks, exploding trapped gas or water that splatters you with hot lava, sudden shifts in flow, poisonous gas, collapsing lava tubes...etc. You get the picture. Right now they're dealing with Pele's Hair, flying clusters of razor sharp fiber glass that comes from lava splatters. It can fly miles on the wind, and If you touch it, it cuts into your flesh.

I leave the volcano alone and hope it leaves me alone.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu wrote: Goodnight all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X6yc7DA5mM
Raise you one. Hmmm no make that eleventy:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:07 pm

We wouldn't be defending him if he was a BLM activist disrupting the trial of a police officer or a feminist disrupting the trial of a white man accused of rape. We'd be calling for the law to run its course. Especially in rape cases some of us have called for anonymity to be extended to the accused.

But the Robinson case has brought to a head a problem that has afflicted the Pit for months, which is that certain posters are now nothing but mouthpieces for hucksters like Lauren Southern and Katy Hopkins. There's really no skepticism from those quarters. Some alt-right cunt tweets some paranoid shite about Muslims 'replacing us' and the genuine criticisms of Islamism get drowned out.

Some of us have defended free speech we find repellent on principle. Our defence of that freedom has rested on making a distinction between defending their right and endorsing their views. But that position is undermined when it becomes apparent that so many here share those beliefs.
I assume I am one of the people encompassed by your criticism.

Fuck. You.

:)

That out of the way, your problem is you don’t seem to get debate, nuance and hyperbole. And you present a simplistic view of the world.

Debate because you don’t see when people raise propositions looking for an effective rebuttal and then drawing conclusions when none is forthcoming. That was the case with Kirb and his Swiss hypocrisy. It was the case when I provided researched Australian immigration statistics demonstrating WTF manifest changes in ethnic composition and record rates of flow. Or when we presented the documented policy statement of an ex Prime Minister. Or specific and ongoing examples of cultural equivalency verging into structural hostility to host (trad) culture. Or evidence that diversity creates internal conflict regather than resolves it.

Nuance because you won’t accept that it is possible to reject the explanatory model of the alt-right while acknowledging their concerns and sympathising with their broad goals. Or because you won’t accept that measured value can be drawn from activism without signing onto the organisations or people that perform it. Or that a predilection for culture and general social homogeneity doesn’t require strict conformity, jackboots, flags or marching songs. Also you don’t see the value of dropping a bold statement from an unmentionable and challenging people to unpack the wheat from the chaff while implying that the wheat should have been sowed by a more measured channel.

Hyperbole because you won’t accept the wink and humour of using exaggeration for effect or to support a meta point. Which is odd coming from the Pit.

Simplistic world, because you think, even where there is conflict, there doesn’t need to be ‘sides’. Which means you won’t identify with a position that you accept is better (not perfect), but better, than that of the oppositions. And you don’t gravitate in a cautious nuanced way to people more or less aligned. It is a curious ego-centric place. Now I accept that everything is grey once you have taken your own principled stand. Lauren Southerns book was shit. But she makes public demonstrations that need to be made. Goldy, well Goldy is perfect apart from her lips, ok her zealous Catholicism is a bit naff and she is as mad as a cut snake. But her confident, statistics backed, focussed pitch on Canadian multiculti is a good model. Murray is realatively erudite but doesn’t cut through as an activist. Collett will present reasonable concerns in a stupid and often offensive scaffold. Tommy presents a simple faith which cuts through the bullshit but with a dangerous lack of sophistication for many audiences. Etc etc.

Right now you have the mad SJWs, the far left and liberal appeasement. The diminishing middle has diminished to a singularity of disinterested individuals.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Normally, I disagree quite a bit with Brive, as he will undoubtedly testify. But people lacking understanding of nuance and otherwise bad people having some valid points is right on.

I also find amusing the idea we wouldn't stand for it if it was the other team. I've stood up for my ideological enemies many times when I felt their rights were trampled. I stood up for Steersman on this very forum, even though I believe him to be an idiot and even a horrible human being.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 am
Aren't you exaggerating with "goatfuckers?"
Fifteen teens treated for rabies after GANG RAPING a donkey… as cops urge others who ‘admired’ the beast to come forward
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... ading/amp/
Or not.
See, that's why these poor people need to be able to groom our girls. Don't want 'em boys to get rabies do we, they're crazy enough as it is.

feathers

Post by feathers »

SM1957 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:14 am
You can say whatever you want now about the Leeds Crown Court case where Faisal Nadeem
Mansoor Akhtar
Manzoor Hassan
Mohammed Asaf Akram
Mohammed Azeem
Mohammed Azeem
Mohammed Irfraz
Nasarat Hussain
Sajid Hussain
Wiqas Mahmud are on trial for raping children.
I see. Quite a few Chinese, Japanese, Malaysians and Indonesians among this Asian rape gang.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Why is Roseanne apologising if she didn’t know V was black?

Even if she did, when did PotA become a purely racist story about blacks?

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

comhcinc wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:46 am
piginthecity wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:24 am
[My issue as it were, is everyone shocked, SHOCKED, that a guy on probation ...
Stop you there. Tommy had a suspended sentence. This is not probation, it's a different sentence. Probation and suspended sentence are different options.
You should have because they are the same thing. You might be thinking of parole which is different
No. Probation is a sentence in itself. It involves a probation officer who is employed by the Probation service, part of the home office. Suspended sentence is a more serious sentence. There's a specified amount of prison time, suspended by another specified amount of time. No probation officer.

I don't know if you have suspended sentences in your country or not. But whether you do or not, it's not another word for 'probation'.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNeq7Dakv_k

Did you know that there is a McDonalds there now?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:22 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: In the US, we frequently sequester jurors in big cases. Guess not in the UK.
Our lawyers can't even afford stetsons.
And the judges can't afford a halfway decent hair piece.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dy ... /91649.jpg

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Actually those wigs are very expensive.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: [BBvideo=560,315]https..://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNeq7Dakv_k[/BBvideo]

Good morning. I preferred your cheese video.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:14 pm
Incidentally, Robinson did time for assaulting a police officer before he began his 'political' career so I don't buy the idea that the law has been harsh on him because of his politics. If you don't want the police to pay attention to you don't beat up a cop. If you don't want the courts to pay attention to you don't commit contempt of court.
I have heard him admit many times that he has a chequered history. The difference between him and an SJW is rather obvious in that he is addressing an actual issue and puts himself on the line whatever you might think of his tactics. As for him being a racist I'd like to see some evidence of that. How on earth does a prior legitimate arrest negate the existence of a political effort to intimidate him? You seem awfully confident in your ability to read the man's mind and know his motives.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: [BBvideo=560,315]https..://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNeq7Dakv_k[/BBvideo]

Good morning. I preferred your cheese video.
I only post what the voices tell me to.

nb I spotted this memorial to a former NSW governor when out walking the other day. Though I get the feeling he may have been better known for other things...

https://www.blueplaques.net/images/larg ... lliam2.jpg

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Responding to Shatterface & Drokkit:

* Was TR's new offense a violation of an existing gag order on that rape gang trial, or merely a violation of these abso restrictions of his suspended sentence? Or both?

* After several days of certain individuals adamantly denying there was a reporting ban on TR's sentencing, it turns out there was very much a reporting ban;

* I don't think there's a 'conspiracy'. I noted that the judge in question frequently issues gag orders;

* Sanctimonious shits like SecretBarrister can mock people for believing 'conspiracy theories', but what reporting was done included details such as: the goatfuckers had already been convicted. SB then posts a 'gotcha' screen cap of the docket;

* I do think TR has been targeted by the legal system & powers-that-be for some time -- the same legal system and powers who've consistently coddled extremely odious moslem extremists and criminals;

* I'll bet dollars to donuts TR's solicitor was intentionally lied to about his pending release -- and it will be covered up in a pile of FUD;

* Note how TR's detractors always resort to ad hominem attacks instead of addressing his sometimes valid points and objections. Further, anyone who objects to the creeping Islamization of the UK, or decries the police coverups of the rape gangs, or objects to the heavy-handed suppressions of free speech, is instantly labeled 'right-wing' and racist';

* As I said earlier, TR's not the brightest bulb in the pack, but you all are stuck with him as the only public figure making a public fuss about the rape gang scandal and the general rise of toxic Islam. With this stunt, he's surely played right into the hands of the Islamophiles. But that in no way negates that odious & pervasive islamophilia.
I agree with everything you said but one thing-I think instead of playing into Islamophiles hands, it's a huge win for Robinson supporters. He's seen as unfairly persecuted. If he dies in prison, he's a martyr for the cause. Hell, even if he committed suicide, many people would be convinced it was a cover-up. It's a phenomenally bad move on the government's part without much of an upside. Being seen as heavy-handed on him and light on Muslims (I recall a recent video where Muslims were allowed to,pray in a park as a woman questioned police as to why it was allowed to proceed despite being very much against UK law) is shooting themselves in the foot.

They could have neutered TR by politely showing him the door, being seen as merciful. I am surprised more TR detractors aren't upset by the government making him into the cause du jour. The UK government has already badly lost the narrative war. And TR has a slew of new supporters on both sides of the Atlantic and beyond.
When you say 'government', do you mean 'police'/'the courts', or are you operating under the assumption this was a decision made in the actual government?

If it's the latter (and this seems to be the general narrative, not saying it's your view) then how do you know it's the case and what convinced you?

feathers

Post by feathers »

DrokkIt wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:22 pm
Come one everyone, when someone is accused of a sexual offence like being part of a grooming gang, they ought to be just sentenced immediately and not given a fair trial.
Too much popularity already. Nacht und Nebel.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:14 pm
Incidentally, Robinson did time for assaulting a police officer before he began his 'political' career so I don't buy the idea that the law has been harsh on him because of his politics. If you don't want the police to pay attention to you don't beat up a cop. If you don't want the courts to pay attention to you don't commit contempt of court.
I have heard him admit many times that he has a chequered history. The difference between him and an SJW is rather obvious in that he is addressing an actual issue and puts himself on the line whatever you might think of his tactics. As for him being a racist I'd like to see some evidence of that. How on earth does a prior legitimate arrest negate the existence of a political effort to intimidate him? You seem awfully confident in your ability to read the man's mind and know his motives.
Hilarious that the only supporters who felt free to be videoed with TR in Leeds were the POC ones. Go figure.

feathers

Post by feathers »

screwtape wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:22 pm
So the SB doesn't care for TR - so what? I can't find anything wrong in his description of legal proceedings in the UK, and that would be why we are reading his article, not because we care about his opinion of TR.
Point is, you trust there is nothing wrong in SB's description of legal proceedings in the UK, since you defer to him as an expert in these matters. But after reading the opening sentences, one gets this vague feeling he may be misrepresenting them to further some anti-Robinson agenda.

For the record, I don't think he does that, but why start with the invective? But then I'm sure persisting in calling Robinson's followers "knuckle-dragging cheerleaders" keeps them out of parliament at the next elections.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’ve almost got my game plan down for broaching the whole nite with Lauren Southern thing with the wife.

Dispensed with variant 3.2, I reckon 3.3 will be a goer.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Rational Gent has some news

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

piginthecity wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:39 pm
comhcinc wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 2:46 am
piginthecity wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:24 am
[My issue as it were, is everyone shocked, SHOCKED, that a guy on probation ...
Stop you there. Tommy had a suspended sentence. This is not probation, it's a different sentence. Probation and suspended sentence are different options.
You should have because they are the same thing. You might be thinking of parole which is different
No. Probation is a sentence in itself. It involves a probation officer who is employed by the Probation service, part of the home office. Suspended sentence is a more serious sentence. There's a specified amount of prison time, suspended by another specified amount of time. No probation officer.

I don't know if you have suspended sentences in your country or not. But whether you do or not, it's not another word for 'probation'.
Ah very good. In Merica it's a little different. People who are given a suspended sentence are put on probation. They are two different time frames and one does not affect the other(meaning you can serve out your probation to the very last day, fuck up, and still have to serve your entire sentence). It can be supervised or nonsupervised. Probation is used for everything from traffic tickets to rape.

Since we are on it, parole here means that you were in prison and were let out. Your time on parole does affect your prison sentence. Parole is always supervised (it's the same people that do probation).

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote:

Faith?

https://i.redd.it/k5tor0oebdky.jpg

Oh. She’s nobody really.
I agree. You want a real woman with a real gun, here you go:

http://kirstenjoyweiss.com/wp-content/u ... resize.jpg

She even knows how to use that thing.

On a side note, isn't Faith dishonering her race by shooting a zionist gun like a Tavor? Weren't there any guns that represent white culture for her to pose with?

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

She needs a couple of fucking pies in her...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Not everyone can be 'Big Bertha'.

feathers

Post by feathers »

comhcinc wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:23 pm
I can actually see this being the case and I don't really have a problem with it. It happens in small-town America all the time. Cops figure out someone is trouble and they make their life hard cause they know that at some point that person is going to slip up.
That is where the cops break your headlight with their nightstick so they can arrest you and beat you to a pulp for resisting arrest, right?

feathers

Post by feathers »

This is mostly in response to last year's gang wars, not so much to terrorism. We currently also seem to have the most stringent immigration law in Europe. I pity the Swedes, who now get the overflow.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

maajid nawaaz talks about current events in Britain

feathers

Post by feathers »

Tue May 29, 2018 7:47 pm
Hunt wrote: ...
Glad to hear you're fine. That must seem surreal. I live next to a volcano
He wasn't talking about your wife I think.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Old_ones wrote:
On a side note, isn't Faith dishonering her race by shooting a zionist gun like a Tavor? Weren't there any guns that represent white culture for her to pose with?

“Head explodes”

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

feathers wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:23 pm
That is where the cops break your headlight with their nightstick so they can arrest you and beat you to a pulp for resisting arrest, right?
I've been told by serval cops that all they have to do is follow you for a mile. There are so many laws on the book that you are bound to mess up about something.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

John D

Post by John D »

Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: That’s a Pink Floyd moment.

Shine on you crazy diamond?
Now I can't help thinking what JBP thinks about Pink Floyd.... haha. Especially the recurrent use of the stifling mother.