There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by free thoughtpolice »

What was consensual sex 40 years ago is now rape.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

This is unaltered, unfiltered, untampered with.

Q: Why do some people only do pooch lips for the camera?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: What was consensual sex 40 years ago is now rape.
youtube
I think Genny is changing her story, but Billy boy has a clear history of being way too handsy. For the left of keep protecting him is remarkable.

free thoughtpolice

comhcinc wrote:
youtube
I think Genny is changing her story, but Billy boy has a clear history of being way too handsy. For the left of keep protecting him is remarkable.
Show us on the doll where he touched you. :geek:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Scaremongering article from 2016 concerning Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police. But it kind of explains in part the degenerate British Justice System. We know CPS has Alison Saunders and who knows what else has what?

Bernard Hogan-Howe is overturning a basic principle of British justice
It’s worth repeating that. The head of the Metropolitan Police force – the most senior police officer in the land – has confirmed that his officers are currently operating on a presumption of guilt until innocence is proven, rather than the long-standing practice of assuming someone is innocent until their guilt has been ascertained.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
youtube
Show us on the doll where he touched you. :geek:
Not sure I have ever even been in the same state as him. I am still holding out for Chelsea. She's got her father's good looks and her mother's evilness about her.

https://parade.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... on-ftr.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Here's old puddin' head on his latest chat.

Seems like his son and daughter-in-law convinced him to shave his head, and now he is regretting it so wears a different piece of headgear each time he appears in public. Of course, these end up just making him look much worse than the haircut would no doubt, but the vain old goat just can't get over the shame of being Samson'ed. It makes me chuckle to think that half his sabbatical year - and the nicest part of the calendar year - will see him shuffling around town in ever-more ludicrous hats.

https://i.imgur.com/w8QY7YC.png

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Yes, I can. PeeZee, shitty superman edition.

https://imgur.com/JhcdP0X.jpg
To convey his full creepiness, it needs John Wayne Gacey's clown paint.

Guest_3bc53337

Post by Guest_3bc53337 »

Apparently Bill's secret is to go up to someone and say "nice fabric" while fondling their shirt/jacket/whatever. Nice, non-sexual excuse to get close.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: will see him shuffling around town in ever-more ludicrous hats.

Hey!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:02 pm
Ape+lust wrote: Yes, I can. PeeZee, shitty superman edition.

To convey his full creepiness, it needs John Wayne Gacey's clown paint.
Better yet:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... arbook.jpg

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Shatterface wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: So pitters, '13 reasons why' ... Any good?
Not in any way related but the most enjoyable thing I watched in the last few weeks was A Very English Scandal about the Jeremy Thorpe affair.

No idea if people outside the UK know anything about this but Thorpe, the leader of the Liberal Party, attempted to have his gay lover murdered but got away with it even though it went disastrously wrong.

Hugh Grant played Thorpe and Ben Whishaw from The Hollow Crown played the boyfriend, Norman Scott.

It was a hoot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Very_ ... TV_series)
Brings back memories: "bunnies can and will go to France".
I just started on the John Preston book on which it is was based. So far it's very much a word for word lift off the page for the screen.
Practically everyone who knew Thorpe well says in the reviews etc, it is a very accurate portrayal with no exaggeration.
Had Thorpe taken the stand he would have been cross exclaimed on his other extra vehicular activities, along with a letter from a "Bruno" from
San francisco during the early 60s, having emerged during the trial. All at a time pre 1967, when homosexuality was illegal.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Ape+lust wrote: This is unaltered, unfiltered, untampered with.

Christ, it's like a neglected drain grill.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

comhcinc wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: will see him shuffling around town in ever-more ludicrous hats.

Hey!

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
comhcinc wrote:

Hey!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

comhcinc wrote:
comhcinc wrote:

Hey!
I hope you realize I have no fucking idea of what these damn wrestling gifs are! I just google what I want to say and add "wrestling gif" at the end. Seems to work pretty well I guess. I wonder if this is how Trump's advisers communicate ideas to him.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Christ, imagine if I die at my keyboard now, and my wife comes home to find me exchanging gifs of oiled-up fat men in diapers with another dude on the internet.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Here's old puddin' head on his latest chat.

Seems like his son and daughter-in-law convinced him to shave his head, and now he is regretting it so wears a different piece of headgear each time he appears in public. Of course, these end up just making him look much worse than the haircut would no doubt, but the vain old goat just can't get over the shame of being Samson'ed. It makes me chuckle to think that half his sabbatical year - and the nicest part of the calendar year - will see him shuffling around town in ever-more ludicrous hats.

https://i.imgur.com/w8QY7YC.png
Cripes. It's just (no) hair. He's freakin' 61 years old! Why is he so vain?

https://imgur.com/LaYFDXM.jpg

Okay, maybe he's shocked because he never knew he and Karl Pilkington have the same head. That would take a little time getting used to :lol:

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

So I had to give my first presentation of the year on giant Pacific octopus, and I thought I'd do a quick Google search of "seeing through polarized light," and what's the first thing to pop up? A Rebecca Watson video. Google is dead to me.

katamari Damassi

Guest_3bc53337 wrote: Apparently Bill's secret is to go up to someone and say "nice fabric" while fondling their shirt/jacket/whatever. Nice, non-sexual excuse to get close.
George Costanza tried that on Seinfeld. It didn't work as well for him.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

katamari Damassi wrote: So I had to give my first presentation of the year on giant Pacific octopus, and I thought I'd do a quick Google search of "seeing through polarized light," and what's the first thing to pop up? A Rebecca Watson video. Google is dead to me.
She identifies as a Harvard physicist, you shitlord.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

1min of Leni Riefenstahl meets Churchill all with an odd accent.

The South African road to no-where tease was better.

Absolutely intriguing though.

free thoughtpolice

Meanwhile. Goldy's chum and journalistic mentor Andrew Anglin calls for war against Canada.
https://dailystormer.name/proof-of-cana ... -unveiled/

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

comhcinc wrote:
comhcinc wrote:

Hey!
I hope you realize I have no fucking idea of what these damn wrestling gifs are! I just google what I want to say and add "wrestling gif" at the end. Seems to work pretty well I guess. I wonder if this is how Trump's advisers communicate ideas to him.
It's the universal language.

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Christ, imagine if I die at my keyboard now, and my wife comes home to find me exchanging gifs of oiled-up fat men in diapers with another dude on the internet.
The truth always comes out in the end.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

DrokkIt wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: This is unaltered, unfiltered, untampered with.

Christ, it's like a neglected drain grill.
http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/ ... on-gif.gif

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Progressive cause heads are remarkably adept at embracing, extending and then extinguishing their own.

http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2018/06/po ... re_in.html

Feminist book store in Portland closing. Its main claim to fame is that it served as a frequent setting for skits from the Portlandia series. It was just too white cis female.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Meanwhile. Goldy's chum and journalistic mentor Andrew Anglin calls for war against Canada.
Andrew, Ezra, it’s so hard to know which salted-pork sausage she has been chewing eh? Give me some evidence to digest.

http://hesperado.blogspot.com/2018/01/a ... th_21.html
http://www.canadalandshow.com/faith-goldy-gone-rebel/

Was Andrew, for instance, her “mentor” at the Sun or at Rebel? Is he her chum based on a reciprocated long term relationship, or was it that she used his podcast (post Charlottesville) to push her agenda with the intersections of the right-wings venn diagram?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lauren and Brittany are in Russia. Reporting. And being dragged from light poles by commie military.

This 1 min tease is even more amusing than Faith’s. Nice to see they still have a sense of humour.

katamari Damassi

HelpingHand wrote: Progressive cause heads are remarkably adept at embracing, extending and then extinguishing their own.

Feminist book store in Portland closing. Its main claim to fame is that it served as a frequent setting for skits from the Portlandia series. It was just too white cis female.
"We cannot continue because we know reform does not work. The current volunteers and board members stepped into and took over a space that was founded on white, cis feminism (read: white supremacy).
What the actual fuck? They're closing because they don't make enough money to sustain the business.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

katamari Damassi wrote:
HelpingHand wrote: Progressive cause heads are remarkably adept at embracing, extending and then extinguishing their own.

"We cannot continue because we know reform does not work. The current volunteers and board members stepped into and took over a space that was founded on white, cis feminism (read: white supremacy).
What the actual fuck? They're closing because they don't make enough money to sustain the business.
Patriarchy?

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

What kinda crazy reason for a business to fail is that?

They clearly said their white cis feminist roots were just too much for a feminist bookstore to overcome.

I am actually starting to wonder how the left are going to fuck things up and get Donald reelected. It seems to be THE universal progressive talent.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Meanwhile. Goldy's chum and journalistic mentor Andrew Anglin calls for war against Canada.
Andrew, Ezra, it’s so hard to know which salted-pork sausage she has been chewing eh? Give me some evidence to digest.

Was Andrew, for instance, her “mentor” at the Sun or at Rebel? Is he her chum based on a reciprocated long term relationship, or was it that she used his podcast (post Charlottesville) to push her agenda with the intersections of the right-wings venn diagram?
Anglin wasn't her mentor at the Sun or at Rebel. That would have been Ezra Levant, long time Canadian Conservative operative (propagandist).
When she got more friendly with the crackpots like the altright/ stormer/ neonazi, giving then friendly reviews and even adopting some of their speech idioms, like JQ (jewish question) Levant cut her loose. Probably because he didn't like that she was getting friendly with the people that referred to him as a "rat nosed kike".
If you have been paying attention to what I've written you may remember her trying to hide her licence plate so she wouldn't get doxed and driven to suicide like that innocent alt-right martyr. Daily Stormer material plain and simple. I've already provided links to that.
I think she has her ovaries set on the dude with the guns you showed the pics of. She says he is way right of her politically so it isn't too big of a jump that he is a right wing extremist. She has been using the Stormer language. What more evidence do you need?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

MarcusAu wrote: I actually think that belief in god is something that Petersen struggles with personally.

Emotionally he wants the security of belief as a bulwark against totalitarianism and the other dark elements of human nature. Both for himself and the people he is trying to guide.

But intellectually he knows that any argument for god is special pleading. Even in his discussion with Dillihunty he brought up pyshedelic experiences being helpful in changing addictive patterns. But it's still a jump to go from altered states of consciousness exist to the supernatural / god exists.
I think he wants God belief to be synonymous with having a meaningful grand narrative for your life, which he thinks should be rooted in mythology. He rationalizes that God must be "true" in some sense if his preferred religion can provide people with meaning and insight into the circumstances of their lives. I agree that he doesn't seem intellectually invested in the physical reality of a deity - I've never seen him launch into William Lane Craig style apologetics, and I think he would take a dim view of that.

Personally I don't get his insistence on using the word "truth" for meaning or insight that comes out of fiction though - he even does this with the writings of Dostoyevsky who obviously was writing fiction. Its not clear to me that you need something to be "true" in any sense in order for it to help you find personal insight or meaning. I wonder if Peterson has ever read Cat's Cradle, because I think Vonnegut makes sense in the way that he parses this particular issue.

Anyone unable to understand how a useful religion can be founded on lies will not understand this book either. So be it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Just started watching Happy Valley. Jesus Christ, where are the subtitles in English?

And why is every single square inch in the British Empire either paved, cobbled, tarmacked, concreted, or bricked?

It's fucking awesome, though.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The show, I mean.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Not the paving.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

AndrewV69 wrote: Scaremongering article from 2016 concerning Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police. But it kind of explains in part the degenerate British Justice System. We know CPS has Alison Saunders and who knows what else has what?

Bernard Hogan-Howe is overturning a basic principle of British justice
It’s worth repeating that. The head of the Metropolitan Police force – the most senior police officer in the land – has confirmed that his officers are currently operating on a presumption of guilt until innocence is proven, rather than the long-standing practice of assuming someone is innocent until their guilt has been ascertained.
Of course there's nuance to this topic that's missing in the article.

It's one thing for the police to start with a tentative working assumption that the allegations are true at the very start, when they have absolutely no information except from the alleged victim's statements. This is because such an assumption will point them in the right direction in terms of conducting the enquiry. It's right for them to first consider "What if this person is telling the truth ?" before they consider "Why is this person lying about this ?" . Whenever any detective follows any lead in any investigation they're making a working assumption that the lead is pointing toward a guilty party, so there's nothing wrong about that.

The problem is when, what should be a working assumption which can be ditched when new evidence comes to light becomes hardened into a 'belief' or investment is made into it being true. It's in this where the errors have been made.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:19 am
So pitters, '13 reasons why' ... Any good?
Everyone says it's good, but I couldn't get through the first ten minutes.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:19 am
comhcinc wrote: You can't do worst than what they did with superman
Yes, I can. PeeZee, shitty superman edition.

It's shitty
No, I think it may be very close.
Can't have that, so here's something extra to fix the bad juju.

https://imgur.com/xrzUhN7.jpg
...even closer! :dance:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

White, middle-class woman is assaulted by an "unwell" POC.

Who gets the blame?

Why, it's those fucking white, middle-class men again. Routinely.
A fashion chief executive attacked by an unwell 6ft man on a busy Tube carriage has slammed two men who moved seats and left her to defend herself.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Tube.html

Personally, I'd have kept my distance and repeatedly screeched "World star" as I filmed the scuffle on my phone in vertical alignment. Then, after she was punched to the point of passing out, I'd look down upon her, point out that strength is a social construct, she's just as capable as any man and that chivalry is dead. Then I'd yell "you got knocked the fuck out" before stealing her bag, shoes and phone.

White men are always the villain of the piece, we might as well do justice to the role.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:26 pm
Just started watching Happy Valley. Jesus Christ, where are the subtitles in English?

And why is every single square inch in the British Empire either paved, cobbled, tarmacked, concreted, or bricked?

James Norton is a particularly nasty peice of work in that.

katamari Damassi

Bhurzum wrote: White, middle-class woman is assaulted by an "unwell" POC.

Who gets the blame?

Why, it's those fucking white, middle-class men again. Routinely.
A fashion chief executive attacked by an unwell 6ft man on a busy Tube carriage has slammed two men who moved seats and left her to defend herself.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Tube.html

Personally, I'd have kept my distance and repeatedly screeched "World star" as I filmed the scuffle on my phone in vertical alignment. Then, after she was punched to the point of passing out, I'd look down upon her, point out that strength is a social construct, she's just as capable as any man and that chivalry is dead. Then I'd yell "you got knocked the fuck out" before stealing her bag, shoes and phone.

White men are always the villain of the piece, we might as well do justice to the role.
She's getting beaten up again in the comments.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

feathers

Post by feathers »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:17 am
Kirbland hates dogs:

http://trupanion.com/blog/2011/03/switz ... l-dog-tax/
Errr....
Switzerland Institutes Controversial Dog Tax
The village of Reconvilier, Switzerland has instituted a controversial tax for dog owners.
[...]
Reconvilier is located approximately 100 miles from Geneva and is said to have a population of 2,245 people and 280 dogs
People reporting like that deserve to be put to sleep.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Anglin wasn't her mentor at the Sun or at Rebel. That would have been Ezra Levant, long time Canadian Conservative operative (propagandist).
When she got more friendly with the crackpots like the altright/ stormer/ neonazi, giving then friendly reviews and even adopting some of their speech idioms, like JQ (jewish question) Levant cut her loose. Probably because he didn't like that she was getting friendly with the people that referred to him as a "rat nosed kike".
If you have been paying attention to what I've written you may remember her trying to hide her licence plate so she wouldn't get doxed and driven to suicide like that innocent alt-right martyr. Daily Stormer material plain and simple. I've already provided links to that.
I think she has her ovaries set on the dude with the guns you showed the pics of. She says he is way right of her politically so it isn't too big of a jump that he is a right wing extremist. She has been using the Stormer language. What more evidence do you need?
So no actual evidence Anglin was a mentor and/or chum. Got it.

Goldy was chopped as part of Rebel’s desperate play for ostensible MSM level respectability. Goldy was in broad sympathy with Charlottesville cultural conservatism and felt their concerns were better thought out than was usually conceded. She made a point though of observing rather than placard waving. The interview was with her as the subject - she wasn’t interviewing the nazis. It was a Vacula / VFM level misstep, and not even her “no not that type of salute” could save the optics. She is, in fact, optically obtuse.

Since January she has turned fully Canadian centric - I think she approached the precipice in December and then stepped back from it. I haven’t heard her set the causes of Canadian sadness against the JQ/globalists agenda. I have seen her advocate for the single state model, support Ezra and become uncomfortable in the presence of Antisemitism. For what that’s worth.

I will however dox her boyfriend. And kill him.

Just for you.

Ok. I’m kidding there. :whistle:
:)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Now this is funny.

Please be true.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:28 am
Now this is funny.

Please be true.

https:\//twitter.com/jinakhoushnaw/status/1004463889130622976?s=21
Seems legit.
https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/ ... led-online

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

feathers wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:25 am
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:17 am
Kirbland hates dogs:

http://trupanion.com/blog/2011/03/switz ... l-dog-tax/
Errr....
Switzerland Institutes Controversial Dog Tax
The village of Reconvilier, Switzerland has instituted a controversial tax for dog owners.
[...]
Reconvilier is located approximately 100 miles from Geneva and is said to have a population of 2,245 people and 280 dogs
People reporting like that deserve to be put to sleep.
The tax applies to all of Switzerland. The controversial part is the town who decided to shoot the dogs if the owners don't cough up the cash.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So do any of the 'leafs here have an opinion on Trudeau's marijuana decrimilisation?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Very Northern English and very good, set in the Calder Valley (Happy Valley) the accents are accurate, that really is the way they talk in that part of the country.
It stars two of Britain's finest actresses in my opinion, Sarah Lancashire and Siobhan Finneran. You're in for a treat Matt. The third series is due out this year, probably the autumn.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

To be fair it's the Jura canton, the craziest part of the Confederation. Compare Florida in the US.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The dog tax is common across Switzerland. The threat to kill the dogs of the owners is specific to the village in Jura.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

It's good to see that Google is addressing the really important issues:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

How can making things vegan be more inclusive, when vegans are a minority? I don't know much about Venn diagrams but I always thought the bits where the intersection happened were the smallest bits, not the biggest.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:23 am
The tax applies to all of Switzerland. The controversial part is the town who decided to shoot the dogs if the owners don't cough up the cash.
Oh, I see. It would make more sense to shoot the owner then, wouldn't it? After all dog's done nothing wrong.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

It's filmed up north near where I used to live before moving abroad - hence the cobbles and perfect English :)

Great serial, written by a woman who was a bus driver before writing for TV!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Suet Cardigan wrote: It's good to see that Google is addressing the really important issues:
Sticking with the palette they're already using, they could've repurposed that egg into a lemon wedge. Their resistance to Vegetables of Color is sad.

Yesterday, they tried to bamboozle Katamari into clicking a Watson video.

Google can no longer hide its evil.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Suet Cardigan wrote: It's good to see that Google is addressing the really important issues:
Vegans should stop bothering people and move back to Vegas, where they belong.

TedDahlberg

Post by TedDahlberg »

SM1957 wrote: How can making things vegan be more inclusive, when vegans are a minority? I don't know much about Venn diagrams but I always thought the bits where the intersection happened were the smallest bits, not the biggest.
It's homeopathy, obviously.