There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by shoutinghorse »

Here's our Monroe in all her shit for brains glory, obviously she's up against 3 fucking white males which doesn't help her cause. :character-afro:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

For anyone who still doesn't believe Tommy Robinson's life is in jeopardy have a listen to this fellow.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

shoutinghorse wrote: For anyone who still doesn't believe Tommy Robinson's life is in jeopardy have a listen to this fellow.
Okay, I listened to him. I heard nothing to convince me that Tommy boy is in any more danger than anyone else who is in prison.

Just as an aside when I was in prison I never had an issue with Muslims. Now white nationalist? Those fuckers are mean and I am very lucky I wasn't stabbed.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

shoutinghorse wrote: For anyone who still doesn't believe Tommy Robinson's life is in jeopardy have a listen to this fellow.

But hey fake horse, what did he say that made you believe that Robinson isn't getting out alive?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I'm not a soccer/football fan but I found the 5-0 Russian win over KSA a bit odd considering the teams are ranked fairly equally. I wonder if the Saudis were fasting during training or even during the game and if that affected their performance.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I apologize for imposing on the docs here, but I am a bit frightened. My wife has been admitted to the hospital for chest pain, nausea and an abnormal EKG. I have some medical training, but only made it as far as EMT II, with some odd bits acquired along the way. I know the worst-case scenario, but what's the best? Good questions to ask the cardiologist? Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. She is my everything.
Based Zebra via alt-channels
the ER would have done an evaluation for heart attack (“acute coronary syndrome”) and anything else bad they thought might be going on (“aortic dissection” etc). If found, they’d admit to hospital. If not, they would say what they thought was probably going on (anything from acid reflux to angina) & recommend outpatient follow up. Hope all goes well!
Captain, I have taken myself to the ER on suspicion of a heart attack. Turned out to be panic attack, but boy can it feel like you're heart is about to explode/stop. I hope a similarly benign cause is diagnosed for your wife.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I'm not a soccer/football fan but I found the 5-0 Russian win over KSA a bit odd considering the teams are ranked fairly equally. I wonder if the Saudis were fasting during training or even during the game and if that affected their performance.
Because of politics and trade sanctions, Nike pulled the shoes from the Iranian team. That had to affect their performance.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

comhcinc wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: I'm not a soccer/football fan but I found the 5-0 Russian win over KSA a bit odd considering the teams are ranked fairly equally. I wonder if the Saudis were fasting during training or even during the game and if that affected their performance.
Because of politics and trade sanctions, Nike pulled the shoes from the Iranian team. That had to affect their performance.
It brings a tear to the eye. I take it that the USA did not rate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TVU-sjy5_4

free thoughtpolice

Addendum to the Tf00t video on the Martian helicopter:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The KSA team is vastly overrated. All the players in its team play in the shitty Saudi football league. Russia has a couple of semi-decent players, like Cheryshev, who plays in the Spanish football league.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

comhcinc wrote:
So Adidas supplied them instead. Can always rely on the Germans ;) .. Saudi Arabia are shit, as a football team and a country, they were always going to lose to Russia.

But hey fake horse, what did he say that made you believe that Robinson isn't getting out alive?
He confirmed what we all know and what TR has said many times before that muslim gangs run the wings of every prison where they have substantial numbers The prison TR has been put (either Leicester or Onley, there appears to be conflicting stories as to which one he's in) have substantial numbers of muslim inmates who are in general custody and free to roam the wings and therefore free to intimidate and attack other prisoners. It is very well reported here that the UK prison service is severely stretched, gaols are understaffed due to lack of recruitment and officers are underpaid and overworked. Robinson has been put on a wing with approximately 70% muslim inmates (his words according to his producer Caolan Robertson) the majority of which are probably serving sentences for terror related crimes or gang rape of vulnerable teenage girls, the very people he reports on, a pretty nasty bunch and who hate him. To use one of your country's oft used phrases "Do The Math"
Our muslims are a completely different kettle of fish than the one's in your prisons I would wager, and more numerous.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

So finally a credible story about Puerto Rico corruption. Pretty much all of their problems can be attributed to corruption.

Puerto Rico "Nasty Woman" Mayor Under FBI Investigation For Corruption

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

shoutinghorse wrote: He confirmed what we all know and what TR has said many times before that muslim gangs run the wings of every prison where they have substantial numbers The prison TR has been put (either Leicester or Onley, there appears to be conflicting stories as to which one he's in) have substantial numbers of muslim inmates who are in general custody and free to roam the wings and therefore free to intimidate and attack other prisoners. It is very well reported here that the UK prison service is severely stretched, gaols are understaffed due to lack of recruitment and officers are underpaid and overworked. Robinson has been put on a wing with approximately 70% muslim inmates (his words according to his producer Caolan Robertson) the majority of which are probably serving sentences for terror related crimes or gang rape of vulnerable teenage girls, the very people he reports on, a pretty nasty bunch and who hate him. To use one of your country's oft used phrases "Do The Math"
Our muslims are a completely different kettle of fish than the one's in your prisons I would wager, and more numerous.
The evidence that Robinson is on a wing which is 70% Muslim is that Coalan Robertson says that's what Robinson says, so that's a bullshitter quoting a bullshitter.

The evidence that they are all 'probably' terrorists or members of rape gangs is zero from what I can see, it's something you simply assumed from the word 'Muslim'.

Less than 1% of Muslim prisoners are locked up for terror related offences, and they'd be Category A prisoners in any case, not in general pop with ordinary scrotes like Robinson; and he won't be with the nonces either because he declined that offer. case

The overwhelming majority of Muslim prisoners are there for exactly the same reasons everybody else is, which is being a fuckwit.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

In fairness, Robinson was probably right in declining a place in the sex offender wing, considering how many muslims he's likely to encounter there. :whistle:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I get the distinct impression shattertwat that you would actually jump a little jig of joy if Tommy Robinson was murdered in prison. I think you really want it to happen.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I don't know WTF all you people are discussing trivial issues when Dirty Den has died. Poor Ange!!!

free thoughtpolice

Dirty Den?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

shoutinghorse wrote: I get the distinct impression shattertwat that you would actually jump a little jig of joy if Tommy Robinson was murdered in prison. I think you really want it to happen.
"Shattertwat".

That's awful.

As a white English (sorry for the tautology) person, I'd have thought you could come up with a better one than that. I mean, how obvious is "shittyface"? I'll give you that one for free, now see what others you can work out on your own.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

shoutinghorse wrote: I get the distinct impression shattertwat that you would actually jump a little jig of joy if Tommy Robinson was murdered in prison. I think you really want it to happen.
I think Robinson's fans are craving his martydom, they've been fantasizing about it for so long. Why the hell would I want him to die and give credence to your conspiracy theories? It's you who's going to look stupid if some con with an iPhone posts snapchat pics of him playing Grandtheft Auto with his cell mate Abdul.

I swear to god that if someone started a rumour he'd been transferred to Gitmo and raped by a goat you people would swallow it.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Lsuoma wrote: I don't know WTF all you people are discussing trivial issues when Dirty Den has died. Poor Ange!!!
He was shot in the face once with a bunch of flowers, then a canal boat chopped his head off, and he still came back.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Dirty Den?
Eastenders actor, Leslie Grantham.

His career survived him murdering a German taxi driver but he overstepped the mark when he was caught wanking on the interwebz.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I just saw on Twitter that Tommy Robinson is being transferred to Gitmo and is being housed with goats!

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

comhcinc wrote: I just saw on Twitter that Tommy Robinson is being transferred to Gitmo and is being housed with goats!
I'll swallow it!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

comhcinc wrote: I just saw on Twitter that Tommy Robinson is being transferred to Gitmo and is being housed with goats!
That's the second time I've heard that in the last hour - it must be true!

free thoughtpolice

Shatterface wrote:
And the fact that the lame stream media hasn't confirmed it just proves the cover up. :drool:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like RemieV made her escape to the elevator in good time ...

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
I've seen it on the internet at least five times now. They are talking about it everywhere I have looked for it.
And the fact that the lame stream media hasn't confirmed it just proves the cover up. :drool:

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 pm
Here's our Monroe in all her shit for brains glory, obviously she's up against 3 fucking white males which doesn't help her cause. :character-afro:

I like the first guy (in red), "oh well of course the US is racist through and through, but not the UK!", I thought he made her look smart.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

comhcinc wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

I've seen it on the internet at least five times now. They are talking about it everywhere I have looked for it.

That's better.

free thoughtpolice

Moar TR!

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Solitary confinement? They do that when they are getting ready to move prisoners so it's less likely that something happens during a move.

Like, say being moved to Gitmo!

It is all starting to make sense.

free thoughtpolice

I hear prison is a scary place!

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Ha bear. That was pretty good.

If any of you want to write Tommy boy to give him some advice this is it.

Do your own time. That means don't be asking people why they are there and don't tell anyone why or how long you are there.

Never accept a candy bar from anyone else. If someone tries to give you a candy bar you have to attack that person asap.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

DrokkIt wrote:
I'll swallow it!
That's what she said.

Keating

Post by Keating »

MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:19 pm
It brings a tear to the eye. I take it that the USA did not rate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TVU-sjy5_4
That's not the Russian National Anthem. This is the Russian National Anthem:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I would shit a brick if I met him alone in an alleyway.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

How is that essay going?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm posting this because I reckon there must be at least one person interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syP-OtdCIho

If not I can set up an apartheid / quarantine thread for all things JP.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: How is that essay going?
Slowly. Stupid question. “why did the Second World War last for six years”. In fuck all words.

I’m pushing four points

Ideological nature which limited negotiation opportunity, required national destruction, limited social revolution
War of indust. attrition: had to develop and deploy industrial might AND develop offensive doctrine that was effective
The impact of key strategic decisions in the process of losing and gaining initiative. Like why the fuck would Hitler declare war of USA?
Geography as a wild card entry imposing operational and logistical constraint (England, Russsia, France 1940, Med, Pacific)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
Slowly. Stupid question. “why did the Second World War last for six years”. In fuck all words.

I’m pushing four points

Ideological nature which limited negotiation opportunity, required national destruction, limited social revolution
War of indust. attrition: had to develop and deploy industrial might AND develop offensive doctrine that was effective
The impact of key strategic decisions in the process of losing and gaining initiative. Like why the fuck would Hitler declare war of USA?
Geography as a wild card entry imposing operational and logistical constraint (England, Russsia, France 1940, Med, Pacific)
I believe it was CJ that said "I didn't get where I am today by talking with silly people on the Internet" (or words to that effect). So I'm not sure why you are wasting time talking to me, when there is work to be done.

WII reminds me - I enjoyed "A Bridge Too Far" when the topic of WWII last came up. So does anyone have any movie recommendations? If not I'll probably rewatch "The Dambusters" or "Stalag 17"

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:54 am
Im my view you are a film maker if you stand behind the camera.
https://ourplnt.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... camera.jpg

feathers

Post by feathers »

Hunt wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:13 pm
I would shit a brick if I met him alone in an alleyway.

I know I would, if I met him there now.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

I’m pushing four points

I believe it was CJ that said "I didn't get where I am today by talking with silly people on the Internet" (or words to that effect). So I'm not sure why you are wasting time talking to me, when there is work to be done.

WII reminds me - I enjoyed "A Bridge Too Far" when the topic of WWII last came up. So does anyone have any movie recommendations? If not I'll probably rewatch "The Dambusters" or "Stalag 17"
Market Garden. A nice example of how the indirect or quick solution approach bit the allies. As did strategic bombing and the Itialian Campaign. Plus the overrated A Bombs.

The Allied war was essentially one of logistics and resources applied via brute force until the job was done. The cost of developing from scratch the strategic offensive against a fully mobilised and qualitatively superior enemy was high. But it was the only option.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The Sherman and (more importantly) the T34 won the war.

Amazing, the Russians lost 96K of 131K tanks produced.

That’s a lot of expended panzerfausts.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:19 am
MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

I’m pushing four points

Market Garden. A nice example of how the indirect or quick solution approach bit the allies. As did strategic bombing and the Itialian Campaign. Plus the overrated A Bombs.

The Allied war was essentially one of logistics and resources applied via brute force until the job was done. The cost of developing from scratch the strategic offensive against a fully mobilised and qualitatively superior enemy was high. But it was the only option.
Did you have to bring up Market Garden? Is it wise to risk a second front?

Market Garden could easily have worked if Brereton hadn't limited glider activity and if the 82nd Airborne hadn't waited for the bridge at Nijmegen to be reinforced before trying to take it.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

MarcusAu wrote: WII reminds me - I enjoyed "A Bridge Too Far" when the topic of WWII last came up. So does anyone have any movie recommendations? If not I'll probably rewatch "The Dambusters" or "Stalag 17"
If you like A Bridge Too Far try The Longest Day if you haven't already. Similar epic feel with an all-star cast.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I'll probably be watching Stalag 17 myself soon but as part of a Billy Wilder season seeing as The Apartment has recently come out.

He made more classics than Hitchcock and had a wider range.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: WII reminds me - I enjoyed "A Bridge Too Far" when the topic of WWII last came up. So does anyone have any movie recommendations? If not I'll probably rewatch "The Dambusters" or "Stalag 17"
If you like A Bridge Too Far try The Longest Day if you haven't already. Similar epic feel with an all-star cast.
I have seen it - but only at home. It probably needs a big screen theatre for full effect.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Apart from the World Cup, the other big sport at present is Gamergate.

And you guys all lost!

Now the games industry has female characters in games. And there is nothing you can do about it.

How do you like them apples?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-44504344

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

:roll:

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:25 pm
DrokkIt wrote:
I'll swallow it!
That's what she said.
chance will be a fine thing

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

DrokkIt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
I'll swallow it!
That's what she said.
Promises, promises.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Guys, your dicks are too big:
An end to painful sex for women? New 'wearable donut' promises pleasure for men while 'buffering' women from deep penetration

A springy, stretchy rubber sex 'donut' could put an end to the painful intercourse for women.

In the US, three-quarters of all women say penetrative sex has hurt them at some point in their lives.

Sex may be painful for women for a myriad of reasons. Anything from endometriosis to infections to cancer treatment to simple size differences can mean that intimacy is accompanied by excruciating pelvic pain for women.

But controlling the depth of penetration during sex using the wearable 'Ohnut' could offer hope for cringe-free stimulation for women...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... ation.html

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
I'll swallow it!
That's what she said.
Promises, promises.
...aaaand relax

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Brive1987 wrote:

I’m pushing four points

I bet if Germany had had a Lauren Sudetenland running their propaganda they would have won.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote: Guys, your dicks are too big:
An end to painful sex for women? New 'wearable donut' promises pleasure for men while 'buffering' women from deep penetration

A springy, stretchy rubber sex 'donut' could put an end to the painful intercourse for women.

In the US, three-quarters of all women say penetrative sex has hurt them at some point in their lives.

Sex may be painful for women for a myriad of reasons. Anything from endometriosis to infections to cancer treatment to simple size differences can mean that intimacy is accompanied by excruciating pelvic pain for women.

But controlling the depth of penetration during sex using the wearable 'Ohnut' could offer hope for cringe-free stimulation for women...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... ation.html
Imagine developing this when they all have perfectly good gobs and bum-holes that can take plenty of punishment. Silly girls.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yep.
_102038687_capture1.png.jpg
(103.29 KiB) Downloaded 290 times

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

No woman has ever complained my dick is too big so you guys must be doing it wrong.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Shatterface wrote: No woman has ever complained my dick is too big so you guys must be doing it wrong.
Yeah but what about all the blokes who have lol your gay