There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
comhcinc

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by comhcinc »

The real one? I swear it's become as bad as Doink the Clown.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

comhcinc wrote: The real one? I swear it's become as bad as Doink the Clown.
I think he did an "I am an atheist moslem/christian" thing. Could be wrong though, it's tough to keep up with hie entire history of genius.

John D

Post by John D »

This is a very good discussion.... IMHO.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Peez is leveraging the child dramas on th border.

He grudgingly has to admit its no different to what Obama did and was legally required to do.

Except it is. Cause Trump’s intent is bad magic.
I know that every American administration, including the previous one, has exhibited this insensitivity — but this takes evil behavior to a level where it is an end in itself.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

No one complained when Southern was detained for legally attempting to cross a border.

What world is it where you can illegally cross a border and then complain that the law notices you?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote: Peez is leveraging the child dramas on th border.

He grudgingly has to admit its no different to what Obama did and was legally required to do.

Except it is. Cause Trump’s intent is bad magic.
I know that every American administration, including the previous one, has exhibited this insensitivity — but this takes evil behavior to a level where it is an end in itself.
I will be honest. I don't like how it's being done but I don't understand what people want exactly. I mean do they want to put the kids in jail with the parents? I would like to see less chain link fencing and more sponge bob. Those kids shouldn't be punished for their parents shit.

Keating

Post by Keating »

What I don’t get is, if you are driving drunk with your kid in the car, and then you kill someone, your kid is cruelly ripped from your arms while you’re in jail for manslaughter. I’m not sure I see the difference.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Keating wrote: What I don’t get is, if you are driving drunk with your kid in the car, and then you kill someone, your kid is cruelly ripped from your arms while you’re in jail for manslaughter. I’m not sure I see the difference.
We just need to put everyone in prison so families can stay together.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If they couldn’t get across in the first place there wouldn’t be an issue.

Your perimeter needs to be defendable if it’s going to have people try and breach it on their terms.

Keating

Post by Keating »

if only the illegals threw their kids overboard, like in the good old days, we wouldn’t have to Tampa with the law.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote: What I don’t get is, if you are driving drunk with your kid in the car, and then you kill someone, your kid is cruelly ripped from your arms while you’re in jail for manslaughter. I’m not sure I see the difference.
There is no difference. Except the lefties are trying to avoid stating outright that they don't think we should enforce our immigration law.

Here's what's really going on:
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/ ... at-border/
(And shame on the useless MSM for forcing me to rely on NR.)

Also of interest, the child-ripping at the border discussion at WEIT:
https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... le-it-out/
I'm getting pigpiled, and called a racist to boot.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Racism is power + prejudice. Horses have no power so horses can't be racist.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: If they couldn’t get across in the first place there wouldn’t be an issue.

Your perimeter needs to be defendable if it’s going to have people try and breach it on their terms.
Like, build the limes and make the Goths pay for it?

Completely impractical. Rather, make it exceedingly difficult to find employment, and the illegals will stay home. Simple.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

comhcinc wrote: Racism is power + prejudice. Horses have no power so horses can't be racist.
Actually, a horse has 1.33 hp.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Racism is power + prejudice. Horses have no power so horses can't be racist.
Actually, a horse has 1.33 hp.
If you have enough corny you can even get a horse to talk. :drool:

free thoughtpolice

I wonder what torture they did to that unfortunate creature.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I wonder what torture they did to that unfortunate creature.
They ran a small electrical current to his lips.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Ape+lust wrote: Peez's quest for YouTube glory continues.

https://imgur.com/KxSPAwh.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smADdcWr5WI

Peez doesn't just look like a Boston Terrier. He has a dog's kind of self-communion that can only be broken by hitting him with a brick or waving a cat turd in his face.

Some soulless, mammon-sucking junk merchant asked: "I wonder if there's an easier mark than the goobs buying these MAGA hats?.........." Then, along came Peez :lol:

He's a rebel. He's got the hat.
PEEZ wrote:Well... it's NOT rare for people to change. I think people change all the time. But, people become very much attached to an image of themselves as an individual and... y'know, what we've got right now, for instance, is a large number of people on YouTube whose identity is tightly wrapped up in constant snark and also in a kind of repulsive... I'll use the words... identity politics. But it's their kind of identity, and uh... So, for them to change would require really radical... radical departure from everything that they had been before, that in addition because of the mechanics of YouTube, they've built up this audience of people who are praising that identity, so you're not going to be able to change it... (it's) really hard. One reason I'm glad I don't have much of a following.

(51:33)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smADdcWr5WI#t=3092

"One reason I'm glad I don't have much of a following."

Peez does this a lot, recasting failure and shortcomings as virtue. Last week he expressed relief he wasn't rich, since only "conscienceless scumbags" get rich in America. Because he is a man of character, he's never fucked up and made big money :twatson:

Peez's YouTube stardom remains remote. Vastly remote. His chat never draws more than a handful of people. At the start, you can watch Peez call himself a "big loser" after no one shows up for nearly 2 minutes.

Yet, the perverse little fucker soldiers on. There will be another chat next Sunday, after his mid-week topical video.
Its not an uncommon game for egotistical losers to play. If you can't be successful enough for your ego, you can always switch the game up and pride yourself on your moral superiority. I have a family member who does this to an extreme degree - he's a mentally ill, drug addicted NEET, but he sees himself as some kind of misunderstood revolutionary sticking it to the corrupt capitalist system.

Peez isn't that extreme, but these sorts of statements are a sign that he's accepted the fact that he will never be one of the leading voices of atheism. Back in the day it was always some variation of "Who do you want to lead atheism - some misogynistic wrongthinker like that dude, or a nice guy like me?" These days he knows that the deep rifts are over and the CHUDs won, so he has to be content with canonizing himself. Behold the divine St. Peezus the Nice Guy of Buttfuck Egypt and the Sacredly Bleeding Mangina; he was martyred by being exiled to the wilderness for being nice to women at conferences and a life long feminist.

One other thing that struck me in that text
a large number of people on YouTube whose identity is tightly wrapped up in constant snark and also in a kind of repulsive... I'll use the words... identity politics. But it's their kind of identity
Does this vacuous tard bag ever have a rebuttal for anti-SJWs that doesn't boil down to "I know you are, but what am I"? It reminds me of his stupid attempts to repurpose "regressive left" as an attack on anti-SJWs. It didn't work and it misses the fucking point. See also leftist attempts to weaponize the word "snowflake" against antis and right wingers.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Speaking of the old days...

http://i.imgur.com/lODAS.jpg
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10&start=60

They were always deluding themselves thinking they'd be the public face of anything. This shoop is almost funnier now than when Ape created it.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Professor Ilya Somin who writes for the Volokh Conspiracy does a good job of laying out all the details:

The net net is that it is entirely discretionary for the President to have ordered this, there are many ways he could effectively enforce the law without separating kids and parents, and he is doing this primarily to extort from immigration concessions from Congress, hence the whole thing is immoral and everyone should oppose it.

That said, I think this little adventure demonstrates that while Trump is a corrupt idiot twat, Jeff Sessions is as regressive and evil as people claim.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: If they couldn’t get across in the first place there wouldn’t be an issue.

Like, build the limes and make the Goths pay for it?

Completely impractical. Rather, make it exceedingly difficult to find employment, and the illegals will stay home. Simple.
Hmm I hadn’t actually checked the border on GM in any detail before.

:shock:

Is the terrain and migrant density similar from San Diego to Brownsville?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

I think that if you can applaud the arresting , trial and jailing of Tommy Robinson inside 3 hours, and impose a media blackout on the entire process, then you are in no position to demand that other people apply the law with discretion.

Britain can no longer lecture the world on human rights - not since we started jailing people in secret trials that the media are forbidden to report have even happened.

So Trump can tear families apart by applying the letter of the law.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: No one complained when Southern was detained for legally attempting to cross a border.

What world is it where you can illegally cross a border and then complain that the law notices you?
Really? Not even one person complained when this happened?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I am seeing full leftist outrage at the children in jail shit even though the pictures they've used (and they've used several different ones) have all been shown to be either fakes or pictures from the Obama era. I read the National Review article and it seems like this is a fairly logical situation - you can't prove these kids belong the the parents, they haven't entered the country in a way to get asylum, and there is a known child trafficking situation goin' down so this... is... logical. Pictures I've seen of the detention centers look pretty nice for a detention center and I assume kids will only be in there until the adult with them is either proven to be responsible for them or they go back etc.

I don't grasp why the absolute screaming rage about something which seems not to be so new.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:37 pm
Brive1987 wrote: No one complained when Southern was detained for legally attempting to cross a border.

Really? Not even one person complained when this happened?
It was implicit I was referring to the type of person with a contrary view when future Democrats are involved. A view often imparted by their blue hair.

I have my eye on you son.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: Professor Ilya Somin who writes for the Volokh Conspiracy does a good job of laying out all the details:

https.://twitter.com/IlyaSomin/status/1008506691678298112

The net net is that it is entirely discretionary for the President to have ordered this, there are many ways he could effectively enforce the law without separating kids and parents, and he is doing this primarily to extort from immigration concessions from Congress, hence the whole thing is immoral and everyone should oppose it.

That said, I think this little adventure demonstrates that while Trump is a corrupt idiot twat, Jeff Sessions is as regressive and evil as people claim.
Immigrant.
Migrant.
Asylum seeker (completing their grand tour).
Undocumented permanent visitor.
Refugee.

Anything that doesn’t mention the fact they illegals, breaking the law and jumping the queue for economic return. Or at least free stuff.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I find virtue in explicitness.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Is there a chance SPLC is going to have to pay any of that themselves or is their insurance going to cover it?

feathers

Post by feathers »

comhcinc wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:52 pm
We just need to put everyone in prison so families can stay together.
Just like in the old days. Can't say Hitler wasn't a family man.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SM1957 wrote: I think that if you can applaud the arresting , trial and jailing of Tommy Robinson inside 3 hours, and impose a media blackout on the entire process, then you are in no position to demand that other people apply the law with discretion.

Britain can no longer lecture the world on human rights - not since we started jailing people in secret trials that the media are forbidden to report have even happened.
Yes, that happened. All evidence to the contrary is fake news.
A repeat offender got arrested for breaching the conditions of his suspended sentence so we can take it out on some kids.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Shatterface wrote:
SM1957 wrote: I think that if you can applaud the arresting , trial and jailing of Tommy Robinson inside 3 hours, and impose a media blackout on the entire process, then you are in no position to demand that other people apply the law with discretion.

A repeat offender got arrested for breaching the conditions of his suspended sentence so we can take it out on some kids.
So if people break the law, you think they should not go to jail if they have children?

Simply impose reporting restrictions on separating children and jail anybody who breaches the reporting restrictions.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Shatterface wrote:

Are you claiming there was no media ban imposed on the jailing of Tommy Robinson?

And that Britain is not a country that locks people up and forbids the media to report that anything has happened?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05 ... media-ban/

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SM1957 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

I'm saying if you think that Robinson was imprisoned without due process and put into a prison in order to be murdered and nobody knows about it so this conspiracy theory justifies children in another country being torn from their parents you are an even bigger retard than I gave you credit for.
So if people break the law, you think they should not go to jail if they have children?

Simply impose reporting restrictions on separating children and jail anybody who breaches the reporting restrictions.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

So due process means arresting somebody on one charge, putting them in court 3 hours later on a different charge, denying them access to their lawyer and jailing them and imposing a media blackout on any report of any of this ever having happened?

So why can't Trump lock up anybody he likes at 3 hours notice, deny them access to a solicitor of their choice, and forbid the media from reporting what he has done?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SM1957 wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

Are you claiming there was no media ban imposed on the jailing of Tommy Robinson?

And that Britain is not a country that locks people up and forbids the media to report that anything has happened?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05 ... media-ban/
I'm saying there was no fucking ban on the arrest of Tommy Robinson as evidenced by the huge number of links to reappear of the arrest of Tommy Robinson posted here and repeatedly tarding yourself by claiming otherwise isn't going to persuade us that the evidence of our own eyes was wrong.

How's the cunts martyrdom coming along? Muslims waiting for something? Must be hard holding them back in a prison where they outnumber non-Muslims by 8 to 1 and they are all terrorists and paedophiles. Oh, and the prison service removed the 'High Risk' stamp from his 'file' too, according to his 'legal' team.

But hey, screaming kids make it all worthwhile, eh?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

I love the way defenders of British justice never even acknowledge that the judge imposed a media blackout on the trial and jailing for more than a year of somebody.

They don't try to defend it. They just airbrush from their conscience the idea that it ever happened. The Men in Black have wiped it from their memory.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I don't know why Robinson doesn't just ask to be transferred to a women's prison, he's such a fucking drama queen. It's 2018, what's ducking stopping him?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Shatterface wrote: I'm saying there was no fucking ban on the arrest of Tommy Robinson as evidenced by the huge number of links to reappear of the arrest of Tommy Robinson posted here and repeatedly tarding yourself by claiming otherwise isn't going to persuade us that the evidence of our own eyes was wrong.

How's the cunts martyrdom coming along? Muslims waiting for something? Must be hard holding them back in a prison where they outnumber non-Muslims by 8 to 1 and they are all terrorists and paedophiles. Oh, and the prison service removed the 'High Risk' stamp from his 'file' too, according to his 'legal' team.

But hey, screaming kids make it all worthwhile, eh?
So people broke the media ban imposed by the judge.

Apart from the BBC, which respected the media ban https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44287640

How does the fact that people risked jail by committing contempt of court mean that there was no court ruling?

And how does that square with the idea that it is wrong to ever commit contempt of court?

As for children being separated from their parents because their parents are now in jail...... That is what happens when you go to jail. Your children do not join you.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SM1957 wrote: I love the way defenders of British justice never even acknowledge that the judge imposed a media blackout on the trial and jailing for more than a year of somebody.

They don't try to defend it. They just airbrush from their conscience the idea that it ever happened. The Men in Black have wiped it from their memory.
There were reporting restrictions on the procedures, which have long been lifted, but keep on laughing at pictures of crying kids, that'll salve your hurt feelies.

Kinda makes it look like Robinson and his fanboys weren't actually interested in the wellbeing of kids after all, and it was always just a pretext for yelling at people who weren't white.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Shatterface wrote:
SM1957 wrote: I love the way defenders of British justice never even acknowledge that the judge imposed a media blackout on the trial and jailing for more than a year of somebody.

There were reporting restrictions on the procedures, which have long been lifted, but keep on laughing at pictures of crying kids, that'll salve your hurt feelies.

Kinda makes it look like Robinson and his fanboys weren't actually interested in the wellbeing of kids after all, and it was always just a pretext for yelling at people who weren't white.
So at last you have actually acknowledged that people in Britain can be tried and jailed for over a year in secret.

And yet somehow people in Britain can lecture other countries on human rights.....

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Also, people need to decide where they stand on reporting restrictions because I'm pretty sure those crying about Robinson were blubbering about the media reporting on some Nazis who did nuffink wrong* last week.

* Unless you count the planned murder of an MP, a bit of kidnapping, and killing a cop, but hey. you don't win a prize for attempting to climb Everest so attempted murder isn't a crime, is it?

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

And in Britain, we don't yell at people who are non-white, to be racist.

The real racists in Britain call non-white people 'Sir' or 'Madam' - they hate that, as Priyamvada Gopal will tell you. Some Cambridge porter (white, naturally) called her 'Madam' - the racist.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Exhibit A
I'm saying there was no fucking ban on the arrest of Tommy Robinson ...
Exhibit B
There were reporting restrictions on the procedures, which have long been lifted, ...

Impressive. :clap:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Shatterface wrote: Also, people need to decide where they stand on reporting restrictions because I'm pretty sure those crying about Robinson were blubbering about the media reporting on some Nazis who did nuffink wrong* last week.

* Unless you count the planned murder of an MP, a bit of kidnapping, and killing a cop, but hey. you don't win a prize for attempting to climb Everest so attempted murder isn't a crime, is it?
That was very well reported, as obviously it would be.

Just like the reporting of a 29 year old Tunisian who was planning a Ricin attack in Cologne was so well reported.

feathers

Post by feathers »

rayshul wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:05 am
Is there a chance SPLC is going to have to pay any of that themselves or is their insurance going to cover it?
Are you kidding? The SPLC avails over 500 million dollar in assets.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SM1957 wrote: So at last you have actually acknowledged that people in Britain can be tried and jailed for over a year in secret.

And yet somehow people in Britain can lecture other countries on human rights.....
Jesus fucking Christ, he wasn't 'tried in secret'. There were reporting restrictions that have been lifted. What part of the trial do you think you don't have access to?

Personally I'd have loved to have seen video footage of the Mighty White Hero pleading guilty because it would have put an end to the conspiracy theories.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

You know, if you want a longer trial don't walk into court and say 'I dunnit'.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Shatterface wrote:
SM1957 wrote: So at last you have actually acknowledged that people in Britain can be tried and jailed for over a year in secret.

#

Jesus fucking Christ, he wasn't 'tried in secret'. There were reporting restrictions that have been lifted. What part of the trial do you think you don't have access to?

Personally I'd have loved to have seen video footage of the Mighty White Hero pleading guilty because it would have put an end to the conspiracy theories.
He wasn't tried in secret? He was jailed for over a year, in secret. Of course, a lot of people bravely committed contempt of court, because contempt of court is what you should do when the court is bringing 800 years of British justice into contempt.

Here is the BBC explaining why the trial was secret, until the judge kindly decided the British people should be allowed to know who has been thrown into jail and why.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44287640

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

feathers wrote:
rayshul wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:05 am
Are you kidding? The SPLC avails over 500 million dollar in assets.
I know they're filthy insanely wealthy, i just don't even think they're oging to have to use their own money to pay him off.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

SM1957 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:33 am
I love the way defenders of British justice never even acknowledge that the judge imposed a media blackout on the trial and jailing for more than a year of somebody.

I don't think that this is a hill anybody should be dying on. It is entirely likely that he was singled out for special treatment but there is no outright proof that anything nefarious was done and a lot of misinformation flying around. It may be that Robinson can add something to the story to flesh out the allegations being made, but until then I think people are hurting their cause with hype. it isn't as if there aen't enough clear cut instances of British institutions losing their collective minds and fucking over the future of the nation. The controlling authoritarian path being taken by the government makes me want to vomit. The nation looks more and more like a prison island with a population cowed into compliance as their freedoms are systematically dismantled. I think it is almost beyond doubt now that Islamic sensibilities are driving authoritarian policy in parts of the country.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

God damn, I wish there was a ban on reporting on Tommy Robinson because I am sick of hearing about that shit.

SM1957 has become Walter for the Big Lebowski.

Shatterface, stop being Donnie.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:24 pm
Did this ever pass for children's entertainment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgLEkgO0yo

Ah, COMET QUEST, but the wonderful Will Vinton. I saw this as a little kid, it's dark in places for sure but excellent.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

comhcinc wrote: God damn, I wish there was a ban on reporting on Tommy Robinson because I am sick of hearing about that shit.

So start a conversation about flowers or something.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

SM1957 wrote: He wasn't tried in secret? He was jailed for over a year, in secret. Of course, a lot of people bravely committed contempt of court, because contempt of court is what you should do when the court is bringing 800 years of British justice into contempt.

Here is the BBC explaining why the trial was secret, until the judge kindly decided the British people should be allowed to know who has been thrown into jail and why.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44287640
Reporting restrictions aren't 'trying someone in secret'.

Tarding over it won't make it so.

Why is it that reporting restrictions on Robinson's case are 'trying him in secret' while the same restrictions on rape gang cases are a 'cover up'?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Carrier still doing his pseudo events which avoid room hire and don’t include a formal talk.

Just merch.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

fuzzy wrote:
comhcinc wrote: God damn, I wish there was a ban on reporting on Tommy Robinson because I am sick of hearing about that shit.

So start a conversation about flowers or something.
Me: We planted a bunch of flowers this year and they are starting to bloom up. I will have some pictures for people later. I think it going to be pretty nice for my budget.

SM1957: Tommy Robinson was just trying to plant flowers when he was sent to a death sentence and no one even heard about it!

Shatterface: Look at me I am taking the bait!!!!

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/201301 ... nny_03.gif

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:

Carrier still doing his pseudo events which avoid room hire and don’t include a formal talk.

Just merch.
Wow. That place is TINY.

It's an old basement type bar. I use to drink there a lot when I was single.

Here is their website. It has a picture that show how small it is.

https://www.voodooloungehsv.com/

Lol he isn't on the upcoming events list.

John D

Post by John D »

Brive1987 wrote:
Guest_b8931fdb wrote: Professor Ilya Somin who writes for the Volokh Conspiracy does a good job of laying out all the details:

https.://twitter.com/IlyaSomin/status/1008506691678298112

Immigrant.
Migrant.
Asylum seeker (completing their grand tour).
Undocumented permanent visitor.
Refugee.

Anything that doesn’t mention the fact they illegals, breaking the law and jumping the queue for economic return. Or at least free stuff.
Good times indeed.

A few thoughts. Trump is following the law in the case of illegals crossing the border. Obama ignored the law and essentially encouraged illegals and human traffickers. Our laws are setup in some strange ways so that parents of children may be detained much longer than their kids. It is pretty messed up for the kids. The joke I saw yesterday said "The best way to reunite families..... deportation."

The story from Trump and company is that these parents shouldn't come here and put their children at risk. I think this story is going to have the real traction on this topic. Laura Bush went public and said she thought the treatment of these kids is horrible. My progressive cousin posted Laura Bush's comment so I replied to her on Facebook stating "Laura Bush somehow has the audacity to claim she cares about children when her husband killed more children in Iraq than anyone in the last half century!" Haha... she didn't reply back to me on this one.

Trump knows he has a winning position on his hands here. Americans have known we have a broken migrant system and almost everyone is disgusted with our politicians over this. Trump is actually making the Dems in congress look pretty bad over this. Americans tend to believe in the rule of law and Trump is claiming he is just following the law. The Lame Stream Media is playing up the drama of the 2000 kids in detention in the last weeks. It makes for a good story and gets lots of eye-balls for them. Yesterday Mitch McConnell (aka the old bitch) and Nancy Pelosi (aka Skeletor) railed on and on about how bad Trump is. They thought they were having a good day, but Americans just see them as being the actual problem. Trump's approval rating stays at over 40% and his disapproval is dropping a bit to about 50%.

The Republicans created the current climate where they did everything they could to slow down the activities in Congress. This was their strategy to beat Obama. The Reps in Congress where not happy when they gave Trump the keys to the office as a result. Now, the Dems are playing the same obstruction strategy to beat Trump. The difference is that Trump is a complete cunt and will play hard ball when negotiating. The Dems are actually playing right into Trump's strengths. If he can prove to Americans that all of Congress are stupid crying bitches it elevates his status. He doesn't raise his image by doing good.... he raises his image by lowering everyone else's. Haha.... I am officially a fan and may buy a MAGA hat pretty soon.

PS - had a good visit last weekend with my daughter who is going through a divorce. When my wife and I pressed her to be blunt she agreed with us that she was fully dedicated to her marriage but her husband was not. I think it is important that she has this realization. She has the kind of personality where she can be taken advantage of (high openness, high conscientiousness, high agreeableness). I am glad the marriage is over to be honest. My daughter was being completely taken advantage of by her lazy misguided husband and their drama-queen fuck buddy. I hope she finds a guy who can actually clean his room!

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

John, I am glad to hear your daughter is doing okay and I am glad to hear she is getting away from that bad situation.

Unfortunately I don't see what that has to do with Tommy Robinson though?