Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: “knuckle-dragging cheerleaders, not least his racists-in-arms”

And I’m done.
I lied.

There is only 1 para of import in the secret barristers piece
As we know now, he went and committed a contempt of court by reporting on court proceedings. He did so in a way that expressed his “views” on the guilt or otherwise of the defendants, creating a substantial risk of serious prejudice to the proceedings by jurors seeing or becoming aware of his ill-informed ramblings
It would have been helpful if they had repurposed some of their colourful descriptive words to address the evidence for this in more detail.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Do you have another source for that? Not saying it isn't true but given the accuracy of the stuff Southern has been putting out I'd like to see confirmation of that. I was under the suspicion that because he wasn't near his regular lawyer he had a different one represent him.
The Irish Mirror Times reports:
You're never suggesting Brive's dream lady would occasionally get things wrong, surely not? :o

Llewelyn-John is sat there with her, it's he who says it not her. Apologies, it wasn't Caolan Robertson where I heard it first( although I'm sure I've seen him confirm it too) but this woman who says on her Facebook page she works for TR.
Attachments
TR1.PNG
(325.26 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Tigzy wrote:
Clearly, The Secret Barrister is a bit of a cunt, but let's not shoot the message because we don't like the messenger.
He did people a favor by telling people that weren't going to like the message to stop reading so their predetermined opinions wouldn't be jeopardized.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

SB didn’t address the primary claimed conspiracy - that police lied he was released and that his lawyer was told not to come north.

Is there evidence there were more linked trials to come? I understood this was last of the chain.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

comhcinc wrote: You understand that being on probation means that he can get in trouble even if he doesn't commit a crime right? Like the court can and has imposed restrictions on what he can and can not do. They, as a silly example, could say do not shower on Thursdays. There is nothing illegal about showering on a Thursday but can still get you thrown in jail if you do it while on paper.
Although anti-social behaviour orders (ASBOs) have been repealed they could be issued for any behaviour:
Oldest Christopher Muat, from Liverpool, who aged 88 was ordered not to bang on any object, film his neighbours, turn up his TV to an unreasonable volume, shout, swear or make "sarcastic" remarks.

Persistent Caroline Cartwright, 49, of Tyne & Wear, avoided jail this year despite repeated breaches of an Asbo banning her from having noisy sex – neighbours described it as "murder" and "unnatural".

Most bestial Shepherd Jeremy Awdry, 60, lost the right to graze sheep in Bream, the Forest of Dean, after his flock were "used as a means of intimidating". "Sheep were found lying outside houses dead with their [people's] name written in red on them," said the prosecutor.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.inde ... html%3famp

A 13-year-old girl was also barred from using the word 'grass' anywhere in England and Wales.

We also had councils using powers brought in to prevent terrorism to prosecute people who left out the bins on the wrong days or schooling their kids in the wrong catchment areas.

The Labour Party brought these laws in. The Tories scrapped many of them because over half of ASBOs would be breached and you could end up in prison for something that wasn't actually illegal.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Brive1987 wrote: Is there evidence there were more linked trials to come? I understood this was last of the chain.
Well, we don't know, do we. Do you think Tommy did know? Do you think he carried out meticulous research on the cases, to make sure that he'd do everything above board and make sure that there were no further cases to jeopardise? Or did he, well, just go blundering in without thinking too much about the ramifications? What do you reckon, based on Robinson's form in this respect?

free thoughtpolice

Is there evidence there were more linked trials to come? I understood this was last of the chain.
I believe TR showed up at the sentencing phase of the second of three trials.
As for the cop lying to his lawyer, shoutinghorse has determined that report came from a friend of TR. As the action took place in Leeds, some distance from London it appears TR asked for "a lawyer" and not his regular lawyer so he was represented by someone else in this matter. (He is recorded on video saying that)
I thought the primary claimed conspiracy was that he was jailed even though he had not broken the law.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

shoutinghorse wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Do you have another source for that? Not saying it isn't true but given the accuracy of the stuff Southern has been putting out I'd like to see confirmation of that. I was under the suspicion that because he wasn't near his regular lawyer he had a different one represent him.
You're never suggesting Brive's dream lady would occasionally get things wrong, surely not? :o

Llewelyn-John is sat there with her, it's he who says it not her. Apologies, it wasn't Caolan Robertson where I heard it first( although I'm sure I've seen him confirm it too) but this woman who says on her Facebook page she works for TR.
The police appointed the solicitor? They do that now? That sounds (vaguely) like the system in the US where the public defender is employed by the state, not like in the U.K. where duty solicitors belong to a private practice.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I was talking to the lawyer conspiracy angle.

But is that now established that he knew how many cases there were and only reported as the last one completed?
I recall something like that from his stream.

I’m also confused, was he under extended watch because he was harmless or was he video panning Jurors in a chilling fashion?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Oh, and about the claim that TR had only showed up at this particular trial after the verdicts had been given:

https://i.imgur.com/S5bCoae.png

https://i.imgur.com/R8dhmNT.png

Fucking idiot.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Also, which solicitor are they talking about? The duty solicitor who you consult with when you have been arrested or the court duty solicitor who represents you in court?

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Come one everyone, when someone is accused of a sexual offence like being part of a grooming gang, they ought to be just sentenced immediately and not given a fair trial.

#ListenAndBelieve

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Brive1987 wrote: I’ve only read the first para of the secret barrister so far:
It can now be reported that Tommy Robinson, the former leader of the English Defence League, convicted fraudster, sometime-football hooligan and self-reinvented free speech advocate, was on Friday 25 May 2018 imprisoned for 13 months for contempt of court after livestreaming footage of participants in a criminal trial outside Leeds Crown Court.
I’m confident it will be a fair and impartial account. Looking forward to it.
So the SB doesn't care for TR - so what? I can't find anything wrong in his description of legal proceedings in the UK, and that would be why we are reading his article, not because we care about his opinion of TR.
Shatterface wrote: The police appointed the solicitor? They do that now? That sounds (vaguely) like the system in the US where the public defender is employed by the state, not like in the U.K. where duty solicitors belong to a private practice.
I believe it works pretty much the same way they call for a "police surgeon" - they have a duty roster that might or might not be accurate, and they call down the list until someone answers and agrees to come. Naturally, the solicitor gets paid a hell of a lot more than the police surgeon, even if you did bother to get your DMJ.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I think everyone understands the duty solicitor bit, thing is TR's solicitor was told by West Yorks police that he was to be released whereby she no doubt felt no need to contact the court and talk to the duty solicitor to brief him/her on her client. The police either lied to her or where misled themselves by the judge/duty solicitor. Either way it fucking stinks.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

If the Secret Barista (ho ho ho) wanted to be properly useful, they would address this section of the link they provided on
Postponement Orders.

http://i.imgur.com/EOFhmPC.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

And I’m done.
Because it's racist to note that all 527 of the accused gang rapists are of a certain religion. Fuck you.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

DrokkIt wrote: Come one everyone, when someone is accused of a sexual offence like being part of a grooming gang, they ought to be just sentenced immediately and not given a fair trial.

#ListenAndBelieve
Apparently, in the UK, they can make arrests, hold trials, and issue convictions all in under 5 hours.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

SM1957 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:16 am
English law?

Is that the law which states that people can be arrested at 11:45 on one charge, tried under another charge, denied access to their own solicitor, jailed at 14:00 and then a media blackout imposed on the whole process?

What could go wrong when lawyers, judges and politicians think this is all fine and dandy, and it was only Robinson...
Give it up. You could reveal that Darth Vader was secretly running the English judiciary and people would still be rules lawyering the fuck out of the situation. The only way to change the direction the UK is taking is for a viable political party to challenge the grip of the political elite but the people turning up their noses at Robinson sure as hell aren't going to start one. They're too busy picking at his errors and cutting his legs from under him. Anne-Marie Waters doesn't seem to cut the mustard with the cynics either.

ThreeFlangedJavis

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:33 pm
shoutinghorse wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: As I understand it, he wasn't denied access to his own solicitor per se, but she was lied to by the police who told her he had been released and that there was no need for her to travel to Leeds. I may have it wrong, and am happy to be corrected, but if true, this sounds a lot like perverting the course of justice to me.
No L you don't need correcting, both his team Coalin Robertson & George Llewelyn-John have confirmed this, she (TR's Brief) was told by West Yorks police on two separate occasions that he would be released and that there was no need for her to travel up to Leeds.

Llewelyn-John explains in more detail on Lauren Southern's YT which I shared here earlier.
Do you have another source for that? Not saying it isn't true but given the accuracy of the stuff Southern has been putting out I'd like to see confirmation of that. I was under the suspicion that because he wasn't near his regular lawyer he had a different one represent him.
In the footage of Robinson's arrest, he asks one supporter as he is led away: "Can you get me a solicitor? I'm on a suspended sentence, you see."
That supporter being George.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: Come one everyone, when someone is accused of a sexual offence like being part of a grooming gang, they ought to be just sentenced immediately and not given a fair trial.

#ListenAndBelieve
Apparently, in the UK, they can make arrests, hold trials, and issue convictions all in under 5 hours.
I was arrested once, nearly twenty years ago. Drunk and disorderly. Slept it off in the cells, court in the morning, home before I sobered up. (No conviction because the prosecutors fucked up).

Of course in Robinson had been arrested and held on remand for weeks that would be sign of a conspiracy too.

To repeat: Robinson was under a suspended sentence. They didn't even need to prove a sentence was warranted in this case because he already had a sentence outstanding. They could add further time based on his actions this time around but they don't need to. He has already been sentenced months ago. Now he has to serve that sentence.

If Robinson is the hero some people think he is he'd have challenged the suspended sentence instead of accepting it. He didn't because he's a pussy. It will be interesting to see whether he has accepted his sentence this time around instead of challenging it and risking a longer one.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

#ListenAndBelieve
Do you understand "suspended sentence"?

I get that you think he's being treated unfairly, but be honest: do you have any evidence it's a conspiracy, or does it just "feel right"?

As I've previously said, I'm willing to change my mind if we have anything real to look at, but so far it's just 45 petazizeks of pure ideology mixed with a heavy parcel of confirmation bias. Confirmation bias based mostly on a non-uk people's expectations of how it should work.

Robinson has been in trouble before for this kind of shite, the authorities almost certainly won't like him - exactly how they don't like the various anarcho-commie groups here and literally planted a whole bunch of infiltrators amongst them. It simply doesn't, at this point, reveal a far-left conspiracy to replace white brits with muslims :D

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Give it up. You could reveal that Darth Vader was secretly running the English judiciary and people would still be rules lawyering the fuck out of the situation. The only way to change the direction the UK is taking is for a viable political party to challenge the grip of the political elite but the people turning up their noses at Robinson sure as hell aren't going to start one. They're too busy picking at his errors and cutting his legs from under him. Anne-Marie Waters doesn't seem to cut the mustard with the cynics either.
Sorry if you think 'rules lawyering' is the wrong response to questions regarding the rule of law.

I should have gone with gut feelz and tribal loyalty.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

DrokkIt wrote: Do you understand "suspended sentence"?

I get that you think he's being treated unfairly, but be honest: do you have any evidence it's a conspiracy, or does it just "feel right"?

As I've previously said, I'm willing to change my mind if we have anything real to look at, but so far it's just 45 petazizeks of pure ideology mixed with a heavy parcel of confirmation bias. Confirmation bias based mostly on a non-uk people's expectations of how it should work.

Robinson has been in trouble before for this kind of shite, the authorities almost certainly won't like him - exactly how they don't like the various anarcho-commie groups here and literally planted a whole bunch of infiltrators amongst them. It simply doesn't, at this point, reveal a far-left conspiracy to replace white brits with muslims :D
It's also a bit much hearing this conspiracy shit from people who would happily defend a cop shooting someone acting suspiciously dusky on a street corner on the grounds that the suspected perp had form the cop couldn't possibly know about when he pulled the trigger.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Responding to Shatterface & Drokkit:

* Was TR's new offense a violation of an existing gag order on that rape gang trial, or merely a violation of these abso restrictions of his suspended sentence? Or both?

* After several days of certain individuals adamantly denying there was a reporting ban on TR's sentencing, it turns out there was very much a reporting ban;

* I don't think there's a 'conspiracy'. I noted that the judge in question frequently issues gag orders;

* Sanctimonious shits like SecretBarrister can mock people for believing 'conspiracy theories', but what reporting was done included details such as: the goatfuckers had already been convicted. SB then posts a 'gotcha' screen cap of the docket;

* I do think TR has been targeted by the legal system & powers-that-be for some time -- the same legal system and powers who've consistently coddled extremely odious moslem extremists and criminals;

* I'll bet dollars to donuts TR's solicitor was intentionally lied to about his pending release -- and it will be covered up in a pile of FUD;

* Note how TR's detractors always resort to ad hominem attacks instead of addressing his sometimes valid points and objections. Further, anyone who objects to the creeping Islamization of the UK, or decries the police coverups of the rape gangs, or objects to the heavy-handed suppressions of free speech, is instantly labeled 'right-wing' and racist';

* As I said earlier, TR's not the brightest bulb in the pack, but you all are stuck with him as the only public figure making a public fuss about the rape gang scandal and the general rise of toxic Islam. With this stunt, he's surely played right into the hands of the Islamophiles. But that in no way negates that odious & pervasive islamophilia.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

And I’m done.
Because it's racist to note that all 527 of the accused gang rapists are of a certain religion. Fuck you.
Even if Pakistani was a race, it would be relevant to note that a toxic cultural combination of Pakistan and Islam was a common denominator here.

Pulling a long bow, that might inform future immigration approaches. Or not. As the case may be. Ie are we talking Kashmiri, Sindhi, Punjabi, Pashtun? Or is the conservative Islam informed culture a job lot?

Hard to ask these questions when all you can say is “Asian”. Which is of course a racist generalisation.

Here is the term “Asian” being deployed in the field.

http://www.livesteammodels.co.uk/dhmg/i ... lalam2.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

And for the last time, it's not "conspiracy theory shit" to prima facie accept details reported as factual, with no concurrent reporting to the contrary -- all in a very confusing & murky chain of events that unfolded over the course of a mere few days.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:52 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Give it up. You could reveal that Darth Vader was secretly running the English judiciary and people would still be rules lawyering the fuck out of the situation. The only way to change the direction the UK is taking is for a viable political party to challenge the grip of the political elite but the people turning up their noses at Robinson sure as hell aren't going to start one. They're too busy picking at his errors and cutting his legs from under him. Anne-Marie Waters doesn't seem to cut the mustard with the cynics either.
Sorry if you think 'rules lawyering' is the wrong response to questions regarding the rule of law.

I should have gone with gut feelz and tribal loyalty.
It isn't really a question of the letter of the law. It is a question of the political spirit of the times and how that plays out with regard to how even-handedly the law is applied and whether it is used to intimidate people who raise uncomfortable facts. I'm willing to accept that Robinson overstepped the bounds here, but it pisses me off when people write off everything he does as some sort of self-interested thuggery and cast doubt on the truth of the story he is telling about what is happening to Britain. It is plain from the prosecution of social media "crimes" and the shite tweeted out by police forces that there is a concerted effort to use the law to silence criticism of Islam and large scale Islamic immigration. It is unfortunate that such a storm has been raised over this Leeds event because it distracts from the bigger picture. TBF to him the hype and misinformation here hasn't originated from him, but from zealous fans who are on a hair trigger.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Another jigsaw piece slots into place in Meyers's psyche.

https://i.imgur.com/0JW0HQ3.png

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Since Robinson was doing the same thing that got him sentenced the first time round and he had been told not to do it again, the answer's both. The fact that he pled guilty the first time round and accepted the sentence rather cuts the legs out from under any defence he might have offered this time round. youvcabt say, 'Okay, the first time I was guilty but when I did it the second time I was innocent'.

And those of us criticising Robinson aren't defending Islam, we just don't think a racist football hooligan with a conviction for assaulting a police officer is the next messiah.

He's acting precisely the same way that SJWs do: a narcissistic, race-huckster who thinks the law doesn't apply to him because he's special.

We wouldn't be defending him if he was a BLM activist disrupting the trial of a police officer or a feminist disrupting the trial of a white man accused of rape. We'd be calling for the law to run its course. Especially in rape cases some of us have called for anonymity to be extended to the accused.

But the Robinson case has brought to a head a problem that has afflicted the Pit for months, which is that certain posters are now nothing but mouthpieces for hucksters like Lauren Southern and Katy Hopkins. There's really no skepticism from those quarters. Some alt-right cunt tweets some paranoid shite about Muslims 'replacing us' and the genuine criticisms of Islamism get drowned out.

Some of us have defended free speech we find repellent on principle. Our defence of that freedom has rested on making a distinction between defending their right and endorsing their views. But that position is undermined when it becomes apparent that so many here share those beliefs.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Incidentally, Robinson did time for assaulting a police officer before he began his 'political' career so I don't buy the idea that the law has been harsh on him because of his politics. If you don't want the police to pay attention to you don't beat up a cop. If you don't want the courts to pay attention to you don't commit contempt of court.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Responding to Shatterface & Drokkit:

* Was TR's new offense a violation of an existing gag order on that rape gang trial, or merely a violation of these abso restrictions of his suspended sentence? Or both?

His actions have found in him in contempt of court : breached the stipulations of his suspended sentence. It told him not to interfere with trials in progress.
* After several days of certain individuals adamantly denying there was a reporting ban on TR's sentencing, it turns out there was very much a reporting ban;
Time-limited reporting bans are fairly normal here; reports etc have to abide by them. The gag says very clearly that it is for the duration of the trial and would end when verdicts were delivered. Why do you think this is so important?

* I don't think there's a 'conspiracy'. I noted that the judge in question frequently issues gag orders;

* I do think TR has been targeted by the legal system & powers-that-be for some time -- the same legal system and powers who've consistently coddled extremely odious moslem extremists and criminals;

* I'll bet dollars to donuts TR's solicitor was intentionally lied to about his pending release -- and it will be covered up in a pile of FUD;
Bold : proposition saying this conspiratorial.
Italic: proportions that are conspiratorial.

Unstated major premise seems to be that Robinson gets this heat because his opposed to the gov's project of Islamification. Consider that he gets heat for extremist activities - plenty of Muslims say the exact same thing that they are being unfairly targeted, as do far-left group. I personally know people embroiled in the spycops infiltration scandal who got targeted by the gov - they are very far left.

* Note how TR's detractors always resort to ad hominem attacks instead of addressing his sometimes valid points and objections. Further, anyone who objects to the creeping Islamization of the UK, or decries the police coverups of the rape gangs, or objects to the heavy-handed suppressions of free speech, is instantly labeled 'right-wing' and racist';
Cherry picking correlation. Are all the extremist muslims we have locked up also having their free speech curtailed to protect... extremist muslims?
* As I said earlier, TR's not the brightest bulb in the pack, but you all are stuck with him as the only public figure making a public fuss about the rape gang scandal and the general rise of toxic Islam. With this stunt, he's surely played right into the hands of the Islamophiles. But that in no way negates that odious & pervasive islamophilia.
His style, history, and method of inserting a football chanting crowd into everything is a big part of why the mainstream are afraid to touch the issue. He could do better, but it's about him. These people showing up to protest his arrest do fuck all when it's an actual scandal.

Look, I understand that this 'feels' wrong, it 'feels' morally inconsistent and objectionable. But let's not allow that to motivate the disposal of standards that we suppose to be not only important, but crucial in defining what we are against.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shatterface wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

#ListenAndBelieve
I was arrested once, nearly twenty years ago. Drunk and disorderly. Slept it off in the cells, court in the morning, home before I sobered up. (No conviction because the prosecutors fucked up).

Of course in Robinson had been arrested and held on remand for weeks that would be sign of a conspiracy too.

To repeat: Robinson was under a suspended sentence. They didn't even need to prove a sentence was warranted in this case because he already had a sentence outstanding. They could add further time based on his actions this time around but they don't need to. He has already been sentenced months ago. Now he has to serve that sentence.

If Robinson is the hero some people think he is he'd have challenged the suspended sentence instead of accepting it. He didn't because he's a pussy. It will be interesting to see whether he has accepted his sentence this time around instead of challenging it and risking a longer one.
D&D on its own is a piece of piss, and shouldn't be compared to contempt of court, etc. I know it's really minor since the US didn't even bother to want to know about it when I applied for visas, green card, citz.

free thoughtpolice

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Another jigsaw piece slots into place in Meyers's psyche.

And they were white boys. Probably not gay. No wonder he hates white cis-het types. :cry:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Another jigsaw piece slots into place in Meyers's psyche.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote: Since Robinson was doing the same thing that got him sentenced the first time round and he had been told not to do it again, the answer's both..
He wasn’t on court property. He wasn’t calling unconvicted rapists “rapists”. These were the two things he was told would break his suspended release.

I would like a better analysis of what happened in Leeds. Given what I posted above, it seems it’s his mere presence that is the strongest driver for punishment. That and maybe filming the crooks on the street. Everything else was either not case specific or public record.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Shatterface wrote: Since Robinson was doing the same thing that got him sentenced the first time round and he had been told not to do it again, the answer's both. The fact that he pled guilty the first time round and accepted the sentence rather cuts the legs out from under any defence he might have offered this time round. youvcabt say, 'Okay, the first time I was guilty but when I did it the second time I was innocent'.

And those of us criticising Robinson aren't defending Islam, we just don't think a racist football hooligan with a conviction for assaulting a police officer is the next messiah.

He's acting precisely the same way that SJWs do: a narcissistic, race-huckster who thinks the law doesn't apply to him because he's special.

We wouldn't be defending him if he was a BLM activist disrupting the trial of a police officer or a feminist disrupting the trial of a white man accused of rape. We'd be calling for the law to run its course. Especially in rape cases some of us have called for anonymity to be extended to the accused.

But the Robinson case has brought to a head a problem that has afflicted the Pit for months, which is that certain posters are now nothing but mouthpieces for hucksters like Lauren Southern and Katy Hopkins. There's really no skepticism from those quarters. Some alt-right cunt tweets some paranoid shite about Muslims 'replacing us' and the genuine criticisms of Islamism get drowned out.

Some of us have defended free speech we find repellent on principle. Our defence of that freedom has rested on making a distinction between defending their right and endorsing their views. But that position is undermined when it becomes apparent that so many here share those beliefs.
Odd that someone else has summed up what I think better than I can. That never happens right?

But to add to that and to respond further to @ThreeFlangedJavis here is what I know about the guy. I know I can google around and find out more about him but I think not knowing too much helps with a bias. If a stranger was to come up to me random on the street this is what I would say:

He is a political activist who got in trouble recording at a courthouse. He was given probation and told not to do that again. While still on probation he did it again.

Not is that completely right or wrong? No. It's incomplete and maybe I don't have the facts completely straight. But...But it's close enough.

You have to admit no matter whatever else is true is the guy fucked himself over. Say the government did want to get rid of him and they used the loosest reading of the probation order. Tommy still showed up at a courthouse, during a trail and record.

People keep saying "he was only reading publicly known stuff". Okay, so why not do that on his couch? If he was on his couch and saying all the same exact things and the policed showed up and arrested him then you might have something.

Look the guy is either stupid or trying to become a martyr or both. I am only interested in stupid for the lolz and I tend to avoid martyrs on principle.

Also if you are going to pick your name why Tommy? He isn't a pro wrestler or a baseball player. What is wrong with Tom?

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

And they were white boys. Probably not gay. No wonder he hates white cis-het types. :cry:
Thank Zorg the turdbucket never achieved power: Imagine what a psyche like that would do if he had power of life and death over others...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Someone is white knighting Faith by exposing the spitters and pushers of Antica. Good one. Oops. No doxing Ummm. I’m confused. Isn’t a mask the same as a ‘nym?

What do you reckon Bear? Help me out of this oggie-esque moment.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Personally I think providing the info to police would have been a good start.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ha ha -- Roseanne Barr just got her show cancelled for tweeting that former obama flunky , Valerie Jarrett, is the "love child of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes."

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Future man, who is this person you came bring up?

Or should I say who will this person be in the future?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

That’s a Pink Floyd moment.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote: Future man, who is this person you came bring up?

Faith?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... ogAQQuiSxw

https://i.redd.it/k5tor0oebdky.jpg

Oh. She’s nobody really.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote: That’s a Pink Floyd moment.

Shine on you crazy diamond?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: That’s a Pink Floyd moment.

Shine on you crazy diamond?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Meh, mine was the better joke.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Responding to Shatterface & Drokkit:

* Sanctimonious shits like SecretBarrister can mock people for believing 'conspiracy theories', but what reporting was done included details such as: the goatfuckers had already been convicted. SB then posts a 'gotcha' screen cap of the docket;

I agree with everything you said but one thing-I think instead of playing into Islamophiles hands, it's a huge win for Robinson supporters. He's seen as unfairly persecuted. If he dies in prison, he's a martyr for the cause. Hell, even if he committed suicide, many people would be convinced it was a cover-up. It's a phenomenally bad move on the government's part without much of an upside. Being seen as heavy-handed on him and light on Muslims (I recall a recent video where Muslims were allowed to,pray in a park as a woman questioned police as to why it was allowed to proceed despite being very much against UK law) is shooting themselves in the foot.

They could have neutered TR by politely showing him the door, being seen as merciful. I am surprised more TR detractors aren't upset by the government making him into the cause du jour. The UK government has already badly lost the narrative war. And TR has a slew of new supporters on both sides of the Atlantic and beyond.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote: Meh, mine was the better joke.
Did you laugh out loud?

Now you are here, do you have a position on the Swiss ethno-state?
Does cultural affinity have an inseparable death embrace with race and Polish death camps (the worst sort)?

Answer and then you are caught up.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Meh, mine was the better joke.
Did you laugh out loud?

Now you are here, do you have a position on the Swiss ethno-state?
Does cultural affinity have an inseparable death embrace with race and Polish death camps (the worst sort)?

Answer and then you are caught up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsnESYMT6qM

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:51 pm

1965 was the year for flattening Peez.

https://imgur.com/xwGShg2.png

Kirby: "FtB bullies."

Peez: "A kid beat the shit out of me 48 years ago. Yeah, I'm such a bully."

https://imgur.com/wwfRV5q.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Captain, how strongly do you believe in the bat-phone from court to ‘government’ theory?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote: Captain, how strongly do you believe in the bat-phone from court to ‘government’ theory?
FWIW, I don't believe direct instructions are being made at the top levels - however, I do believe that top-level judges, police, gummint ministers, etc, are letting it be known that they'd really rather have this TR toerag off the streets, and the closer you get to the front line, the more explicit instruction are given. As was done in Stalinist USSR. Stalin was ambiguous in instruction, but clear in intent, but the lower down the, e.g., NKVD you got, the more explicit the orders were. Britain has a multi-hundred-year history of ruling with a nod and a wink, and the whole of the established body politic works like that. Before widespread unmediated communication channels it worked like a dream. Now, it's not so good.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: Captain, how strongly do you believe in the bat-phone from court to ‘government’ theory?
Not sure I follow. If you mean the difference between the court and the government, my limited understanding is that in the UK it is not nearly as robust separation as the USA. I know that the UK had a lot of discretionary powers with this, and I strongly think they blew it and will face a backlash. If I was a TR detractor, I'd be furious with the government/court. As it is I see the whole episode as as divisive and troubling. Those that hate TR insist there was nothing wrong with what occurred, his supporters that he did nothing wrong. I trust neither side. There is a weird tribalism going on, and both sides see that in the other, but not themselves.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Owen Jones is ecstatic that people on the right can now be arrested, tried and sentenced in under 3 hours and a media blackout imposed so that nobody gets to talk about any of the process.

No problem. It might be Diane Abbott as Home Secretary soon, but she and Corbyn, McDonnell and Momentum can be trusted not to abuse any powers they might be given.

BTW, we haven't heard from Vicki for a while?

I hope she is OK.

I wonder if she is in solitary in a prison in Britain somewhere.

Guess we'll never know.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Future man, who is this person you came bring up?

Faith?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... ogAQQuiSxw

https://i.redd.it/k5tor0oebdky.jpg

Oh. She’s nobody really.
In the event of a sea landing, Faith Goldy's lips will drop from an overhead compartment.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

(Antony Jay and Jonathan Lynn had it pretty much correct in "Yes(, Prime) Minister', apart from the fact that Humphrey gave detailed explanations of what was going on.)

CaptainFluffyBunny

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 4:51 pm

That happened.

No, seriously, IIRC, he said in a post years ago that he hasn't been bullied. Now, my memory is suffering at the moment. Am I hallucinating?