There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Chicken and the egg Kirb.

Economic structures define the new normal around constraints which preclude trad-life.

An argument in 11 words.
TradLife has little to no effect, it's economics.

8 words.
No trad ‘cause of economics

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And Kirb, a state that values self growth instead of importation, and then enacts measures designed to bring that about gets my tick of approval.

Child care is great for those mums who value their work over their child’s formative years. But it would be nice to have measures that also provide for actual child-rearing rather than minding.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: I guess it’s also intriguing that the Captain would no doubt be neutral or generally supportive of defending tradional cultures (say Japan, Indian, Fiji Islander etc) but it is racism to do the same within a western context.

You do realise the Zulus “stole” their country too?

I could be completely wrong here of course.

:think:
No one ever mentions the Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, German, Danish and French theft of my lands. Ever! :(

(and now we've got a half negro Princess to deal with too)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The kicker in Australia is that even if you earn $66k a year, by the time you factor in sky high childcare and factor out poverty line family payments you actually go backwards on the 5th day you work.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/s ... dy/7426416

It all helps the economy, drinking coffees, employing childcare workers, keeping an office ticking over .... In fact you are essentially working to subsidise someone else’s wage. Makes for a bigger GDP but, which allows our pollies to claim there hasn’t been a recession since 1991.

Wages per person ain’t working out too well though. No. Not at all.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... xj6HjH6qZM

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I hate it when Mummy and Daddy Admin fight.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I think Kirb can be deliberately obtuse on occasion.

I think Lady Brive needs to put out more to curb Brive's thot thirst.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Brive1987 wrote: Child care is great for those mums who value their work over their child’s formative years.
Jesus wept.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Does anyone recall the line from Mark Twain about how Huckleberry Finn was the son of the town drunk and thus the envy of all the other boys in Hannibal St Petersburg?

Something is lost by over-whitewashing the past. (With the exception of fences, of course).

Keating

Post by Keating »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ...
And yes, Dyson, is a huckster preacher fire-hosing sophistry and word salad.
He's no Dr Cornell West, but he's definitely getting there.

Perhaps he's been conditioned by speechifying to approving audiences i.e. either black church congregations, or groups of patronising white liberals. In any case some of the stylistic ticks have become hackneyed - whether his is actually saying something or not.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Cnutella wrote:
Wypipo ruin potato salads
What??

How is this even a thing? How does it work, exactly? I mean, presuming this cretin makes xir own potato salad, then how can white people ruin it? Do white people emit some sort of radiation which fucks up potato salad whenever they're in the vicinity? This is mental.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:
Cnutella wrote:
What??

How is this even a thing? How does it work, exactly? I mean, presuming this cretin makes xir own potato salad, then how can white people ruin it? Do white people emit some sort of radiation which fucks up potato salad whenever they're in the vicinity? This is mental.
:lol:

I think it's talking about mayonnaise. Snickering about white people and mayo in the same way you can't with black people and fried chicken is what social justice hipsters do.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It smacks of Anti-Hiberianism to me.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Real feminism in a real misogynistic patriarchy.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

katamari Damassi wrote: That Dyson guy is like an unholy chimera of Kristi Winters and Al Sharpton.
Did you get to the part where he offered to sit in Fry's lap? Because, hey, gay man? Fry chuckled politely, but Dyson kept pressing it until Fry told him, "Don't flatter yourself."

And Reverend Thesaurus got offended, glowering and doing that buffalo/caveman grunt he does when he's displeased.

This was close to the time he lectured everyone about why blacks retreat into group identity -- because white people regard them as stereotypes instead of individuals.

I used to get really annoyed with the antics of religious hucksters (like Rabbi Boteach, that fucker was the worst) in the atheism debates, but arguing with them was kind of the point back then. Now, I can't think of single reason why anyone should agree to "debate" an idiot like Dyson.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 8:06 am
Some lesbian groups now have more men than women in them.
Ok. Where was it again they sold tickets away from this planet?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ...
And yes, Dyson, is a huckster preacher fire-hosing sophistry and word salad.
He's no Dr Cornell West, but he's definitely getting there.

Perhaps he's been conditioned by speechifying to approving audiences i.e. either black church congregations, or groups of patronising white liberals. In any case some of the stylistic ticks have become hackneyed - whether his is actually saying something or not.
There's a reason it's called 'preaching to the converted.'

I tell you what, though: that Dyson cunt is one nasty, vicious misanthrope. He's the one who went early & often to ad hominem. He's the one who made the racial attack. Who made the homophobic joke. Who bragged about his own intelligence rhetorical prowess.

Self-centered, self-promoting shits like Dyson aren't interested in leveling the field, in removing race- or other group-based inequality. They seek to turn the tables by deftly converting their 'oppression' into a privilege. Among white guilt ridden SJWs, it works. Among the general population, not so much. And it will get exposed when the Dysons of the world try to pull that shit on a Peterson. Dyson clearly implied it was his natural, exceptional talents got him into his privileged status, whereas Peterson got there because of his whiteness. Peterson called Dyson on that, asking him to quantify by percentage how much of Peterson's success was due to whiteness. The sophist, of course, in the midst of a stream of rhyme and cant, declared such things self-evident but unmeasurable.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Did he receive a blow to the head and now thinks it's 1995, and that he's a woman?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Did you get to the part where he offered to sit in Fry's lap? Because, hey, gay man? Fry chuckled politely, but Dyson kept pressing it until Fry told him, "Don't flatter yourself."
The perfect put-down of a person of crudity & meanness from one of civility & grace.

And Reverend Thesaurus got offended, glowering and doing that buffalo/caveman grunt he does when he's displeased.
Peterson's a clinical psychologist, so when confronted by such 'bad actors (h/t Fry) he'll at some point start to observe & analyze their behavior. (He did it with Cathy Newman.) That came pretty early in this debate. But check out the glare he shoots at Dyson around the 2:21 mark -- it's a 'I know your game' look.

Peterson's got one hell of a temper, but he mostly can keep it in check. Dyson is not used to being disputed or challenged, so it wouldn't be hard to push him over the edge -- it came out quite a bit all on its own in this debate. I'd pay to see that one-on-one gage fight.
I can't think of single reason why anyone should agree to "debate" an idiot like Dyson.
In a true debate format like the Munk series, it's worth it to expose Dyson's sophistry and thinly-veiled bigotry. Peterson clamped down and held on to Dyson like a tenacious bulldog, but Fry calmly delivered the death of a thousand cuts, saving the coup-de-grace for his final statement.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

1:21 mark.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fry won the debate all in about 20 seconds. He declared he was against political correctness because it didn't work. His opponents protested, so Fry then asked the Amis 'and how's that worked out for you'?
TKO. Stop the fight.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Tigzy wrote:
Cnutella wrote:
What??

I was thinking the same thing. I think the answer lies in the collectivist 'statistical' mode of thought popular with the SJW's.

Individuals are of no consequence, so an individual's ability to make and enjoy potato salad the way they like it isn't relevant. What matters is that a certain percentage of the potato salads made are made by "Whypypos" and are therefore bad in some way. This means that, statistically, if somebody is eating a potato salad there is a certain probability that the salad is one of the problematic "Whypypo" salads. Therefore the global class of Potato Salad eaters suffers. This group includes many esteemed marginalized folx. Hence oppression.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:51 pm
Shatterface wrote: One of the reasons I think if transactivism as an anti woman movement is that we, in the Pit, don't get targeted by them.

We rarely have any transwomen signing up and trolling us or shit like that. Same with Areo Magazine, Quilette or Jerry's blog, which have all published criticisms of trans ideology with little pushback.

I think if we ever organised a meet up there'd be zero trans presence.

But they go apeshit about 'terfs' like Germaine Greer, Julie Burchill, Opie Benson; even forums like Mumsnet. They insist on being accepted into women's sports, girl guides and women's shelters.

Why is the focus always on forcing women to accept them as women, rather than forcing men?

Is it that we are largely immune to the weaponised emotional manipulations of cluster B's?
My recollection is that at least one person has identified as MTF on the Pit in the past. I can't recall the nym, and don't think that they commented much. They were as welcome as anyone else.
A memory stirs. I see mouse ears.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ape+lust wrote: :lol:

I think it's talking about mayonnaise. Snickering about white people and mayo in the same way you can't with black people and fried chicken is what social justice hipsters do.
But isn't potato salad supposed to have mayonnaise in it? Otherwise, they're just plain boiled potatoes. And given that wypipo invented fucking potato salad, how are they screwing it up exactly? I mean, sure, you can use sour cream or something instead of mayo, but given that the original recipe, as brought to the US by European immigrants, apparently used mayo, then they can be no more ruining it than one ruins an Eggs Benedict by using bacon instead of ham.

'Waaah buh wypipo ruin potato salad waaa-' yeah okay shut up mong.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

piginthecity wrote: I was thinking the same thing. I think the answer lies in the collectivist 'statistical' mode of thought popular with the SJW's.

Individuals are of no consequence, so an individual's ability to make and enjoy potato salad the way they like it isn't relevant. What matters is that a certain percentage of the potato salads made are made by "Whypypos" and are therefore bad in some way. This means that, statistically, if somebody is eating a potato salad there is a certain probability that the salad is one of the problematic "Whypypo" salads. Therefore the global class of Potato Salad eaters suffers. This group includes many esteemed marginalized folx. Hence oppression.
It makes no sense though. It's like saying wypipo ruined Shakespeare. Now yes, I know there's some debate as to the real identity of the bard. But if nothing else, we can be pretty damn sure he was a honky.

I'm half tempted to see if 'wypipo ruined Shakespeare' is actually a thing, but really, I don't wanna know if the world can be that lame.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Shatterface wrote: One of the reasons I think if transactivism as an anti woman movement is that we, in the Pit, don't get targeted by them.

We rarely have any transwomen signing up and trolling us or shit like that. Same with Areo Magazine, Quilette or Jerry's blog, which have all published criticisms of trans ideology with little pushback.

I think if we ever organised a meet up there'd be zero trans presence.

But they go apeshit about 'terfs' like Germaine Greer, Julie Burchill, Opie Benson; even forums like Mumsnet. They insist on being accepted into women's sports, girl guides and women's shelters.

Why is the focus always on forcing women to accept them as women, rather than forcing men?

Is it that we are largely immune to the weaponised emotional manipulations of cluster B's?
Bear in mind that the trans (MtoF) narrative involves "feeling like a woman" and that one "felt like a girl" during childhood, and that this claim is central to the whole thing. In order to make sense, the person must therefore know how being a woman, or a girl 'feels' to a high degree of certitude. The suggestion that this feeling may be misleading them, and that they don't know how it 'feels' to be a female, is akin to a muslim wondering if the Quran is actually written by the devil. An axiomatic challenge which could invalidate the whole thing. Therefore their interaction with women on a political level is always going to be deeply uncomfortable because the risk of finding out that women don't actually 'feel' like they are supposed to.

The best answer is for trans person to ignore actual women on the grounds that, being a 'woman' themselves, they know the female point of view anyway and don't have to ask.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

feathers wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 8:06 am
Some lesbian groups now have more men than women in them.
Ok. Where was it again they sold tickets away from this planet?
The funny thing is they change their pronouns and join a lesbian group in the hope of shaming their way to some lesbian pussy only to be met with a bunch of other hairy-arsed men called Doris while the real lesbians are sneaking off elsewhere.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I make my great aunt's German potato salad, which has no mayo and, being German, is better engineered. But I don't follow a precise recipe, instead employing Auftragstaktik in response to the ingredients on hand and the fluid situation in the kitchen.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Shatterface wrote: The funny thing is they change their pronouns and join a lesbian group in the hope of shaming their way to some lesbian pussy only to be met with a bunch of other hairy-arsed men called Doris while the real lesbians are sneaking off elsewhere.
That's also essentially the dynamic of "Ladies Nights" at bars.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Ape+lust wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:31 am
katamari Damassi wrote: That Dyson guy is like an unholy chimera of Kristi Winters and Al Sharpton.
Did you get to the part where he offered to sit in Fry's lap? Because, hey, gay man? Fry chuckled politely, but Dyson kept pressing it until Fry told him, "Don't flatter yourself."

This was close to the time he lectured everyone about why blacks retreat into group identity -- because white people regard them as stereotypes instead of individuals.

I used to get really annoyed with the antics of religious hucksters (like Rabbi Boteach, that fucker was the worst) in the atheism debates, but arguing with them was kind of the point back then. Now, I can't think of single reason why anyone should agree to "debate" an idiot like Dyson.
That was such a weird exchange, that at first I thought I misheard "lap" but he meant "left" as in, he wants Fry to join them on the left after a point when Fry had said basically he was awkwardly on the right in this debate. But then Dyson doubled and tripled down even going so far as saying "I see how you've been looking at me"
93:26 munity what's more politically incorrect
93:28 than a black Baptist preacher
93:30 identifying with the first century
93:32 Palestinian Jew and still loving
93:34 atheists what's more politically
93:35 incorrect than a black intellectual
93:37 going on Bill Maher and defending his
93:41 ability to continue to have this show
93:43 despite using the n-word icer believed
93:46 in a politically incorrect version when
93:49 I go as a black Baptist preacher to
93:51 chastise my fellow believers about their
93:53 homophobia that goes over like a brick
93:55 cloud when I come into it arenas like
93:58 this I understand that my back is up
94:00 against the wall but I think come sit
94:02 over here let's say I want to sit on
94:08 your lap well but what I say but what
94:13 I'm saying
94:19 I see I've been looking at this
That's YT's autogenerated transcript, even it thinks Dyson said lap.

I can sort of understand lap was really left, and it was just a reference to the positions people held, but the "I've seen how you've been looking at me" at 94:19 is clear and explicit regardless of the transcript, and just really really weird.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ken Livingstone has finally quit Labour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-44196298

He hasn't said what his decision was Jew to.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Tigzy wrote:
piginthecity wrote: I was thinking the same thing. I think the answer lies in the collectivist 'statistical' mode of thought popular with the SJW's.

It makes no sense though. It's like saying wypipo ruined Shakespeare. Now yes, I know there's some debate as to the real identity of the bard. But if nothing else, we can be pretty damn sure he was a honky.

I'm half tempted to see if 'wypipo ruined Shakespeare' is actually a thing, but really, I don't wanna know if the world can be that lame.
I think we need Dan Dennet here with his "The concept of an apple is not the same as as an apple".

To you and I, potato salad is a food. It comes on plates. You can eat it. I can eat my potato salad, and it doesn't effect me whether or not you eat yours and what recipe you've used.

To the SocJus, potato salad is a concept. It's a social construct. It is associated with other concepts, and it's to do with "ancestors" and so forth. To be a good concept it has to be free of all "Whypype" involvement. But it isn't, it's tainted, and therefore to eat it is to taint yourself by association. Like Haram.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Pig - I fear for your sanity.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Tigzy wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 am
Cnutella wrote:
What??

This is a user made annotated SNL video explaining the joke:

Like a lot of things, there is some truth to it. It's similar to the guacamole made with green peas that very white NYTimes columnist Melissa Clark printed https://www.eater.com/2017/3/14/1490520 ... issa-clark

So yeah, there are a lot of people who take great foods and put weird shit in them, and people who take all the seasoning out of food.

If it's a joke, hell, it's a joke, I don't care.

But Facebook didn't implement a censoring system because people were making jokes about white people putting raisins in potato salad.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

MarcusAu wrote: Pig - I fear for your sanity.
Yeah Marcus. I try to put myself into an SJW head and i guess it's taken its toll.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Leaving town to see my doctors. I'll see you all again at the end of the week :)

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Fry was on form. Even made po face Peterson nearly crack a smile once.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

Tigzy wrote: But isn't potato salad supposed to have mayonnaise in it?
I'm pretty sure that the classic potato salad was made with boiled dressing. Making mayonnaise by hand is hard work and very fussy work, and it wasn't the sort of thing that most people who made potato salad had in their skill set.

B.

John D

Post by John D »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Cnutella wrote:
What??

:lol:

One of the greatest creations on earth is a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. The tomato must be fresh from the garden. Bacon... crispy but not too blackened. Lettuce... crunchy... even use iceberg if you must. On toast. With mayo! Fucking mayo! The best sandwich on earth. Fuck you white haters. Youall do not know how to fucking live... muthafuca!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Bruce wrote:
Here is the original spurg.

My post showed harassment by Antifa with a very short ironic comment on their inverse sense of border protection.

But in any case, I would have thought harassment of Goldy would have got a thumbs up? Bit of a win win post. But no.

:bjarte:
The spurg began when you started almost daily posting of clickbait rightwing kooks like Goldy, Southern, and Cernovich. When I tried to point out they put out a lot of dishonest bunk and are giving a lot of misleading info, you ended up redefining a peaceful change in racial population distribution to be correctly defined as genocide. Kind of like when the pomo sociologist crowd redefined gender to fit their bonehead rhetoric.
Surely you aren't so far gone that you believe that when Goldy used "genocide" in the title of that video the typical moron that watches it is going to engage in a whole lot of hairsplitting about the real meaning of it and decide she was just talking about a demographic shift.
I still think Goldy and Cernovich were playing up the Antifa thing for extra drama. Like how would antifa protesters be able to dox her by taking her licence # ? Does the global world order soy boy libtard conspirators have access to DMV records?
Have last word if you like, we're just going in circles here and I'm bored with it.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Woohoo! Com lives!

Prepare thyself, wrastlin' .gifs inbound!

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

piginthecity wrote: I think we need Dan Dennet here with his "The concept of an apple is not the same as as an apple".

To you and I, potato salad is a food. It comes on plates. You can eat it. I can eat my potato salad, and it doesn't effect me whether or not you eat yours and what recipe you've used.

To the SocJus, potato salad is a concept. It's a social construct. It is associated with other concepts, and it's to do with "ancestors" and so forth. To be a good concept it has to be free of all "Whypype" involvement. But it isn't, it's tainted, and therefore to eat it is to taint yourself by association. Like Haram.
Well, whatever. It's a fucking weird statement to make, though. Especially in that it appears to be made in all seriousness. These people, I dunno.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Allahu ackbar'ing intensifies?

free thoughtpolice

Tigzy wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: :lol:

But isn't potato salad supposed to have mayonnaise in it? Otherwise, they're just plain boiled potatoes. And given that wypipo invented fucking potato salad, how are they screwing it up exactly? I mean, sure, you can use sour cream or something instead of mayo, but given that the original recipe, as brought to the US by European immigrants, apparently used mayo, then they can be no more ruining it than one ruins an Eggs Benedict by using bacon instead of ham.

'Waaah buh wypipo ruin potato salad waaa-' yeah okay shut up mong.
I often use olive oil with garlic and herbs in it as well as feta cheese as a sub for mayo in potato salad. Not that I don't like mayo, I do, but some times I may have a dinner guest like my friend here, Black Brive, and he isn't too fond of it.

free thoughtpolice

Ape+lust wrote: Leaving town to see my doctors. I'll see you all again at the end of the week :)
Hope all goes well.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I do rice and peas all the time but out of racist spite I cook them separately and eat them with different meals.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:07 pm
I guess it’s also intriguing that the Captain would no doubt be neutral or generally supportive of defending tradional cultures (say Japan, Indian, Fiji Islander etc) but it is racism to do the same within a western context.

You do realise the Zulus “stole” their country too?

I could be completely wrong here of course.

:think:
You would be dead, fucking wrong. No culture that lasts is static, period. Infusion of genes, ideas and cultural influence get the ball rolling. We know all about static cultures, they're the ones that die out or get taken over.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote: Leaving town to see my doctors. I'll see you all again at the end of the week :)
All the best, Ape!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Shatterface wrote: I do rice and peas all the time but out of racist spite I cook them separately and eat them with different meals.
https://i.imgur.com/CbOTrmW.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ape+lust wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 9:30 am
Leaving town to see my doctors. I'll see you all again at the end of the week :)
Good luck!

CaptainFluffyBunny

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:56 am
I make my great aunt's German potato salad, which has no mayo and, being German, is better engineered. But I don't follow a precise recipe, instead employing Auftragstaktik in response to the ingredients on hand and the fluid situation in the kitchen.
German potato salad is undeniably better. Not to mention slightly easier on the waistline.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: Allahu ackbar'ing intensifies?

Can't be true - 90 minutes later and nothing on the BBC.

:think: :think:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Bhurzum wrote: Allahu ackbar'ing intensifies?

Wait, does France have very loose gun laws? However could this happen with strict gun laws? :think:

Please note, I am not against stricter gun laws at all, but it will not be the panacea that people think it will.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

I'm sorry, but with all this talk of mayonnaise...
Stop the presses! Angry White Man has not had his say:
MWSnap098 2018-05-21, 21_12_22.jpg
(73.44 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
A mayonnaise-hating man has made a mint by complaining about the condiment.

Chris Owen, 39, of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, said he makes about £1,000 a year by moaning when mayo is put on his food - and by complaining about poor service.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be ... s-44152479

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

High Wycombe has come down in the world since the Earl of Beaconsfield's time.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote: High Wycombe has come down in the world since the Earl of Beaconsfield's time.
Did they serve mayonnaise at the HellFire Club?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Fry won the debate all in about 20 seconds. He declared he was against political correctness because it didn't work. His opponents protested, so Fry then asked the Amis 'and how's that worked out for you'?
TKO. Stop the fight.
I think my favorite bit was when Dyson was spouting about Foucault and Derrida, and Fry said something like,"we've all been through our French phase."

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I was going to ask if any of the Pit Crew had ever read this book, but turns out I might not need to, as some of it is copied from various Wikis. :D