Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
mike150160

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by mike150160 »

Kirbmarc wrote: People aren't good or evil. They're good to those that fulfill some of their needs (economical, social, emotional, physical, etc), evil to these they see as a potential or actual threat, and indifferent to those they don't know we'll enough to classify as assets or threats.
I'm afraid your world view is incomplete. There are people who seem to want to make things worse, just because they've come to the conclusion that the world sucks. They are evil.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

MmmmMM Brive piss.

For reals though I swear I'm seeing a change and a proper shift against the SJWs. You see the Hanson-Young drama where the dude isn't going to apologise for her crazy. There's a few other things that have happened recently which seem to show that things are moving. Not sure if it's the Muslim problem reaching insane levels or just Trump's incessant winning... but I swear the tide is turning.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:58 am
I agree, but that's the reason for liberal democratic institutions, to curb non-cooperative decisions by promoting interdependence of interests.
I think there's an inherent flaw in democratic institutions. They introduce short term vision on the part of the leaders. What matters isn't the long term health of your country, but how you're going to get reelected in a few years. Essentially, I don't think we've solved Socrates' argument.
Wrecking the system for the hell of it, just because things are tough, is not very productive.
It isn't a matter of wrecking the system. It's a matter of the running down of social capital, leading to loss of trust and the collapse of the virtuous life. Once the majority of people are only interested in what they can get out of the state, there simply isn't enough to go around.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

If you think the short term thinking of liberal democracy is a problem suggest an alternative that hasn't been tried and lead to disaster.

Keating

Post by Keating »

There hasn't been a democracy or republic that's had staying power either. Our current ones still have a long way to go before they equal Rome, and they're already showing strain. It may be an inherent problem of all human governance systems. There may not be a solution.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

mike150160 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: People aren't good or evil. They're good to those that fulfill some of their needs (economical, social, emotional, physical, etc), evil to these they see as a potential or actual threat, and indifferent to those they don't know we'll enough to classify as assets or threats.
I'm afraid your world view is incomplete. There are people who seem to want to make things worse, just because they've come to the conclusion that the world sucks. They are evil.
They either see their needs as impossible to satisfy, and so see existence itself as a threat, or they're convinced that they need to take everything down to start anew with a better existence that they think they will satisfy their needs, so they see the CURRENT existence as a threat.

They're a minority, though. Most people aren't this nihilistic, or if they are they tend to be suicidal.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
mike150160 wrote:
They either see their needs as impossible to satisfy, and so see existence itself as a threat, or they're convinced that they need to take everything down to start anew with a better existence that they think they will satisfy their needs, so they see the CURRENT existence as a threat.

They're a minority, though. Most people aren't this nihilistic, or if they are they tend to be suicidal.
Well of course they're a minority. They end up destroying themselves and occasionally other people. I don't believe it's their needs that are unmet. It's their worldview. It could be seen as the pathological extreme of unbelief, "It will be all the same in 200 years time so fuck it, and fuck you too!"

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Tigzy wrote: Aw Jesus. I had to block this windbag on twitter because he started gassing on at me about it. And now you invite him to go on - and no doubt on -about it here, Brive. Thanks for that.
Two tweets you don't like is enough to get blocked?

Geez, what happened to the idea of confronting ideas freely, without blocking people?

Are we turning into Steve Shives?
Yes Kirb. Yes. Just two tweets. Because it's not like I've had to tolerate verbose clods going on and on and on as they 'waaah' about Brexit all over social media and the telly for the past two years. No, truly I was starved of lofty opinions such as yours on the matter and decided to block you because I broke out in a sudden rash of Shives. Yes.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

dog puke wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:32 pm
https://i.imgur.com/Uerwh4S.jpg

:twatson: I feel supremely confident about Canada's future. :twatson:
No love for the Fords here, but I have to say I was amused by his first move against JT, which was to point out that many of the "refugees" from the USA who cross our borders by the hundred each day are being housed in hostels in Toronto, and he wasn't going to have the province of Ontario pay for them any more - if the federal government invited them (one can argue JT did just that with the tweet below) then the federal government can pay for them. This was immediately and predictably followed by the mayor of Toronto saying the city couldn't pay and had no room for any more anyway. This forced JT to say "We will be there for that" with no specification of dollars, timing etc. Of course, that means we all get to pay a share, not just Ontario taxpayers. Trudeau had no business uttering such an irresponsible invitation:
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 9.51.49 AM.png
(42.68 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
Which is about to put us in the position of having to renege on international agreements on the treatment of refugees and asylum seekers. Canada cannot afford to take every unhappy muslim in America, nor all the illegal immigrants in America. Our happy-clappy federal Liberals with their SJW-tinted glasses on won't see any problem with their new utopia being so flooded until it is too large to deny. They would fulfill their duties to their citizens better if they closed the border to anyone without a passport and a return ticket, and stated that no one entering anywhere other than via an official crossing point will ever be considered for refugee status.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Shatterface wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:19 pm
Has to be said, trying to be free of Kirb's relentless and convoluted verbosity is a lot like trying to be free of the excesses of the EU.

Don't get me wrong - you're okay Kirb. But fuck, you do go on.
Brive has a thread for his Nazi shit but you are going to complain about Kirb for Brive bringing this here?
Yep.

Something wrong with that? I mean, we are allowed to complain about other stuff besides Brive's plodding ethnonationalist-bollocks-whatever, aren't we?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I prefer “cultural collectives” or even “nationstates”

Thank you.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Brive1987 wrote: I prefer “cultural collectives” or even “nationstates”

Thank you.
Many, many years ago, Guinness used to run a series of telly adverts featuring Rutger Hauer as a vaguely pretentious sage ruminating on various things in a vaguely pretentious manner. One of these ads had Rutger talking about life on Mars and how it was perfect because everyone was the same and there were no wars, no crime and everything was peaceful as a result. But then came the punchline: 'As for me,' exclaimed Rutger, taking a sip of his Guinness, 'I sold up and moved to Earth.'

You're a lot like that Rutger Hauer character, Brive, but without the punchline.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

It's all kicking off at Pride:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

comhcinc wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:44 am
Do you use your right and left turn indicators?
I gave up shortly after I stopped driving.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

rayshul wrote: I enjoy watching Brive piss on people, tbh. :) Must be a fetish.
Incontinence is not something to be enjoyed. Even if others are doing all the hard work.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Pure Genius

This was one of my favourite ad campaigns ever.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

MarcusAu wrote:
rayshul wrote: I enjoy watching Brive piss on people, tbh. :) Must be a fetish.
Incontinence is not something to be enjoyed. Even if others are doing all the hard work.
Id rather watch Rebecca Watson warm her wetsuit.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

'transavtivism'

Is that a typo or one of their new words that they made up?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Dawkins should not hold back methinks. He should tell us what he really thinks.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I'd go for 'transatavism' given what I remember of Lombroso.

Transactivists seem to have many of the physiological features of atavism Lombroso identified: prominent jaws, big hands, etc. plus the tendency to violence.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:44 am
Do you use your right and left turn indicators?
I gave up shortly after I stopped driving.
Oh...sorry I didn't realize you became an old woman. How's that working out for ya?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

comhcinc wrote: Oh...sorry I didn't realize you became an old woman. How's that working out for ya?
My life choices are not something you need to apologize for. But everything is going as well as can be expected, thank you for asking.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

For anyone that has been looking for a clear, level headed, examination of the TR case, your wait is at an end...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R3lAf-b_c0

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Keating wrote:
I think there's an inherent flaw in democratic institutions. They introduce short term vision on the part of the leaders. What matters isn't the long term health of your country, but how you're going to get reelected in a few years. Essentially, I don't think we've solved Socrates' argument.
The American system in its original form did a pretty good job of with dealing with this flaw. Government is divided into 3 parts provide checks and balance. The judicial branch does not have to seek re-election. The Congress is divided into 2 parts and with both parts having to agree to pass a law. The lower house is direct representation of the people. These people are re-elected every 2 years. The upper house was originally chosen by states, not by direct vote (this isn't actually complete true cause some states did choose to have direct elections for Senators) serve a term of 6 years, and those elections are staggered.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Oh...sorry I didn't realize you became an old woman. How's that working out for ya?
My life choices are not something you need to apologize for. But everything is going as well as can be expected, thank you for asking.
I bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcb-dvGhEM

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It does seem to promote stability to divide the functions of government or the an area to be governed into sections.

For instance, in the year 50 BC Gaul was divided into three parts. Well, not entirely...One small village of indomitable Gauls still held out against the invaders. And life was not easy for the Roman legionaries who garrisoned the fortified camps of Totorum, Aquarium, Laudanum and Compendium...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

screwtape wrote: Of course, that means we all get to pay a share, not just Ontario taxpayers. Trudeau had no business uttering such an irresponsible invitation:

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 9.51.49 AM.png

Which is about to put us in the position of having to renege on international agreements on the treatment of refugees and asylum seekers. Canada cannot afford to take every unhappy muslim in America, nor all the illegal immigrants in America. Our happy-clappy federal Liberals with their SJW-tinted glasses on won't see any problem with their new utopia being so flooded until it is too large to deny. They would fulfill their duties to their citizens better if they closed the border to anyone without a passport and a return ticket, and stated that no one entering anywhere other than via an official crossing point will ever be considered for refugee status.
Ask Ol' Merkers and The Krauts how that worked out...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tigzy wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Has to be said, trying to be free of Kirb's relentless and convoluted verbosity is a lot like trying to be free of the excesses of the EU.

Brive has a thread for his Nazi shit but you are going to complain about Kirb for Brive bringing this here?
Yep.

Something wrong with that? I mean, we are allowed to complain about other stuff besides Brive's plodding ethnonationalist-bollocks-whatever, aren't we?
Shatters and Kirbo have been getting really pissy recently, and telling people what to do. Fuck 'em.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

2-0

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

England actually played pretty good. In the sense they actually looked a little bit world class. Christ.

It's not the despair. I can handle that. It's the hope I can't take.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yep, they pretty much dominated the second half.

My guess for the final is Croatia/Belgium.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Yep.

Shatters and Kirbo have been getting really pissy recently, and telling people what to do. Fuck 'em.
Sorry if we are polluting your fucking gene pool.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

So now that the Pit is fucking dying on its arse, are there any forums out there that still maintain skepticism towards the ever-postponed martyrdom of Tommy Robinson, and white genocide?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Haven't seen Bhurzum around recently. I'm thinking of setting up a crowdfunder to help him out financially during the World Cup, as it must be costing him a fortune in t-shirts.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote: So now that the Pit is fucking dying on its arse, are there any forums out there that still maintain skepticism towards the ever-postponed martyrdom of Tommy Robinson, and white genocide?
We may have to start one, but let's not call it SlymePit+

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: So if Steerman sleep with a whore who couldn't have children and there are only two sexes does that make him at the very least bi?
I don't know about gender, but Steers is definitely binary.
Dressed in his finery,
And thinking in binary,
Steers applied logic to life.

"Women have fannies,
(Except for those trannies),
So why can't I find me a wife"?

His thinking kept going,
Processors not slowing,
As he pondered this question and more.

The answer it came,
And feeling quite game,
"I know, let me ask a whore".

"Crystal," he said,
To the gal in his bed,
"You have ovaries and surely a womb".

"So answer me this,
And then we shall kiss,
Right here in this very room".

"My dear little Steers,
I've known a few queers,
And no I don't think you are that".

"Though I can still wee wee,
My hysterectomy,
Means my eggs never meet with my twat".

"And so you don't think,
(Not even in drink),
That I am a woman, the pain!"

"That is a shame,
For I was quite game,
To blow you and blow you again".
That was beautiful.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Shatterface wrote: So now that the Pit is fucking dying on its arse, are there any forums out there that still maintain skepticism towards the ever-postponed martyrdom of Tommy Robinson, and white genocide?
Eventually Brive will either run out of steam or his family will notice what's going on. Hopefully before driving the few remaining pitizens away.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Eventually Brive will either run out of steam or his family will notice what's going on. Hopefully before driving the few remaining pitizens away.
When we lost Jan we lost the SJW fish. They were one of the highlights of the Pit for me. They deserved to go mainstream. They were consistently sharper and funnier than Jesus and Mo.

feathers

Post by feathers »

comhcinc wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:21 pm
Just from looking over his twitter freed I think he only said that cause he wants to be with the cool kids on the left who are not big on "supporting the troops" I would also bet that he also had an issue with Trump's assertion that John McCain is not a hero for getting shot down in combat.
I'd argue you're more of a hero if you don't get shot down. No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making another poor bastard die for his country.

feathers

Post by feathers »

rayshul wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:35 am
MmmmMM Brive piss.

For reals though I swear I'm seeing a change and a proper shift against the SJWs. You see the Hanson-Young drama where the dude isn't going to apologise for her crazy. There's a few other things that have happened recently which seem to show that things are moving. Not sure if it's the Muslim problem reaching insane levels or just Trump's incessant winning... but I swear the tide is turning.
Even Sweden is tightening its borders as the ruling party senses the onslaught of Sverigedemokraterna.

Yes, that Sweden.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Tigzy wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:18 am
Many, many years ago, Guinness used to run a series of telly adverts featuring Rutger Hauer as a vaguely pretentious sage ruminating on various things in a vaguely pretentious manner. One of these ads had Rutger talking about life on Mars and how it was perfect because everyone was the same and there were no wars, no crime and everything was peaceful as a result. But then came the punchline: 'As for me,' exclaimed Rutger, taking a sip of his Guinness, 'I sold up and moved to Earth.'
Haha, you've been had. Rutger is from Breukelen.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... _Vecht.JPG

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shatterface wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Yep.

Sorry if we are polluting your fucking gene pool.
I don't mind - I'm just pointing out that I think you're being a wanker. Don't want you gone, though. Or Kirbo. Don't take it personally you twat,

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It's always a bitter-sweet moment when someone leaves the 'pyt for good. But it's a decision that everyone has to make for themself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo522Wb40bU

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I'm not going anywhere. You bastards will have to kick me out.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/450111 ... ance-o.gif

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote: It's always a bitter-sweet moment when someone leaves the 'pyt for good. But it's a decision that everyone has to make for themself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo522Wb40bU
I dunno, bittersweet doesn't really describe BarbieBoy thing's departure. It took me quite a while to realize he had meant the topless selfie to be intimidating. Poor fella.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

The Commander's flat is about 100 yards from a pub, and with the windows open on a hot Summer day, it was....

"ING..ERR..LAND, ING..ERR..LAND, ING..ERR..LAND" and
"It's Cuuummmming 'Ome, It's Cuuummmming 'Ome, It's Cuuummmming 'Ome, Football's Cuuummmming 'Ome,"

for about 4 hours straight. Died down a bit now, thank goodness.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Lsuoma wrote: Shatters and Kirbo have been getting really pissy recently, and telling people what to do. Fuck 'em.
Ya big tit - you're the admin here, and you have appointed two dickheads as mods that the rest of us cannot elect to ignore. I don't think either of them have ever taken any action that mods alone can do, and I don't know that either of them want that status. I'd suggest reverting K and B to ordinary membership, and letting Rayshul, Tigzy or ApeLust have the green names. I'm happy to read anything from K or B, as long as it isn't about ethno-nationalism or a reply to each other. They both laid pipes all the way down my gullet with that nonsense, and I'd rather not have to scroll past it so much. They may feel the same about me, but I don't occupy even 5% of their screenspace. Come on, I know you have it in you - be the fuckin' admin and take control!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sounds good to me - rayshul/Tigzy/Ape+Lust - you up for modding?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Pretty much the last Peterson video we need.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLF2CVeEOws&t=0s

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Please keep this on the down low, I got it from a wifebeater on C-wing who says it can't get spread too widely because only he knows about it so the screws will know where it came from. Tommy is being transferred to Karachi on Wednesday. They're using the England game to let them sneak him out all quietly. This goes right to the top: he's going to be folded up and stuffed inside Boris Johnson's undies so they can go through the government lane at customs. Boris is well known to have a massive bell and balls, so anyone who happens to see him won't think there's anything unusual going on with the crotch bulge. They're going to get Boris inside the Karachi jailhouse on the pretext that he's there to visit some Scottish lad what killed a slag on a stag do, make sure he's being treated okay and that. But once inside Boris will be taken to a special halal cell where he'll unzip and they'll pull Tommy out (I forgot to mention Tommy will be sedated throughout by feeding him a drugged kebab the day before). Then they'll lock him in this halal cell and all he can have to eat and drink is vegetarian bacon and alcohol-free beer. Apparently there's a screw there called Imran who's got an even bigger cock than Boris and he's going to be working on Tommy's arse 24/7 (except for prayer breaks, coz they have like 15 of those per hour or something). They're hoping that within 6 weeks he'll have broken and will reveal whether Lauren Southern is a natural blond or not, coz apparently he saw her in a two-piece bikini once at Stretford public baths and he says he could see her spider's legs peeking out of the bottoms.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Tigzy wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I prefer “cultural collectives” or even “nationstates”

Thank you.

You're a lot like that Rutger Hauer character, Brive, but without the punchline.

Oh there is (and was) plenty of reasonable diversity in classic nation states.

Maybe my “pontificating” is an attempt to remain reasonable in the face of ridiculousness. I’m sure it’s all relative.

What has surprised me is the way a reasonable proposition (national identity and the impact of introducing blocs of people with different character) has triggered apparently sensitive minds and/or exposed hidden (il)liberal ideology. I knew Shatterface was ... brittle. I just didn’t realise how cliched his breakdown would be. Free Thought was unexpectedly closed-minded to reasoned discussion and went old man hominem. Kirb has no argument without deploying strawmen. Again an unexpected reveal. I suspect he comes here to pilot fixed ideas, not debate in good faith. The Captain is always suspicious of firmly held RL opinion.

It’s also been intriguing to see how a small number of people have used language to keep the discussion locked into their weirdness. Ethnostate. Pipes. Race. “Nazi pomo bullshit”. There have been two parallel conversations in play. Hence my polite correction above.

Overall the sad thing has been the lack of informed rational discussion. Instead we had the inability to seperate out legitimate legal and historical debate over say “genocide” from how the alt right used that debate. The ludicrous “was there a ban or wasn’t there” on TR. The incapacity to explore how cultural identity may not need to focus on race (alt right style) - even if “race” is a subset of location. The inability or lack of desire to draw distinctions along the right spectrum. The inability to parse various arguments (eg Paris Street scenes) because they were made by “thots”, or were couched for popular impact. “Fucking Nazi” is now a cross platform refrain.

Yet it’s me who is toxic. :lol: :lol:

I didn’t expect (in fact I hoped) that people would disagree. I just expected to learn something useful from the discussion.

But I have invested too much in this place. And my complaints are directed at a small, amusingly intolerant, subset. If you want to also ‘wonderist’ Kirb and his disingenuously argued liberal diatribes, then I’ll recalibrate my rebuttals. But for now, I’ll continue to point out that the SJW agenda (and international capitalism) is now defining our society in a way never achieved at TAM.

Because that’s what “we” do.

(Is the above “arrogant”? Probably. This is the Pit)

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

AndrewV69 wrote: Dawkins should not hold back methinks. He should tell us what he really thinks.

Preach!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive wrote:
. Free Thought was unexpectedly closed-minded to reasoned discussion and went old man hominem.
You forgot to mention all the projection I was doing. :P

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

.. and projection.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Trudeau has come out with this re his groping incident.

“Part of the lesson that we need to learn in this time of collective awakening is a level of respect and understanding for the fact that people, in many cases women, experience interactions in a professional context and other contexts differently than men.”

Translation: “bitches b lying”

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Please keep this on the down low, I got it from a wifebeater on C-wing who says it can't get spread too widely because only he knows about it so the screws will know where it came from. Tommy is being transferred to Karachi on Wednesday. They're using the England game to let them sneak him out all quietly. This goes right to the top: he's going to be folded up and stuffed inside Boris Johnson's undies so they can go through the government lane at customs. Boris is well known to have a massive bell and balls, so anyone who happens to see him won't think there's anything unusual going on with the crotch bulge. They're going to get Boris inside the Karachi jailhouse on the pretext that he's there to visit some Scottish lad what killed a slag on a stag do, make sure he's being treated okay and that. But once inside Boris will be taken to a special halal cell where he'll unzip and they'll pull Tommy out (I forgot to mention Tommy will be sedated throughout by feeding him a drugged kebab the day before). Then they'll lock him in this halal cell and all he can have to eat and drink is vegetarian bacon and alcohol-free beer. Apparently there's a screw there called Imran who's got an even bigger cock than Boris and he's going to be working on Tommy's arse 24/7 (except for prayer breaks, coz they have like 15 of those per hour or something). They're hoping that within 6 weeks he'll have broken and will reveal whether Lauren Southern is a natural blond or not, coz apparently he saw her in a two-piece bikini once at Stretford public baths and he says he could see her spider's legs peeking out of the bottoms.
This must be fake news then. :x

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:
This must be fake news then. :x

https://i.imgur.com/ZsVVEb4.png

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Feelz. Fucking feelz everywhere. If only demographic facts could be applied.

Speaking of data and feelz.

I had heard most confederate monuments went up in the 1960s. And hence should be torn down

An anti right wing YouTuber I listen too. I know. WTF?

Had this graph.

http://i.imgur.com/fJlKRKN.jpg

He tied the monuments to Jim Crow. I don’t know. It seems it could also be the children of the veterans doing something. Stil, interesting divergent data point.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

http://i63.tinypic.com/21euwt0.jpg

Fuck me, but there is some dummy spitting going on from peeps who I thought had a bit more resilience. I have a disappoint.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Brive1987 wrote: Feelz. Fucking feelz everywhere. If only demographic facts could be applied.

Speaking of data and feelz.

I had heard most confederate monuments went up in the 1960s. And hence should be torn down

An anti right wing YouTuber I listen too. I know. WTF?

Had this graph.

http://i.imgur.com/fJlKRKN.jpg

He tied the monuments to Jim Crow. I don’t know. It seems it could also be the children of the veterans doing something. Stil, interesting divergent data point.

They went up during reconstruction to remind the black southerners who was really in charge now that the north didn't care anymore.