Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
TheMudbrooker

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Lsuoma wrote: Odd. What sort of screws will it drive?

Also, Hammer vs. Screwdriver? Mudbrooker?
Given the right screwdriver, they're interchangeable.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

What's up, Canada? Be safe.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: I'd put joking about pedophila and practising pedophila in different categories.
If words can literally kill, jokes can literally rape. :ugeek:
Only if it's the Evil Enemy doing it. If it's the Heroes, violence is free speech, and cheer-leading for bloodthirsty acts is promoting change.

And of course We (no matter who We are) are the Heroes, so It's OK When We Do It.

The SocJus, the Trumpers, the Tankies, the Alt-Right, they all believe this. They're the Warriors of Justice and Virtue against the Impending Doom, so all is fair for the, while the mere existence of their Enemies is a threat. All Those Who Disagree are Racist Shitlords, Moronic Libtards, Evil Capitalists or Globalist Cucks and just by Disagreeing they're harming Us and Our Plans and bringing forth the End Of The World As We Know It.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Am I condemned to a pit in hell if I both tsk tsk Cernovich et al for pulling the same shitty things, but enjoy the schadenfreude of seeing some santimonious prigs taken down a notch?

(Trevor's joke from 2013 is really ugly, no pun or irony intended.)

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:

Am I condemned to a pit in hell if I both tsk tsk Cernovich et al for pulling the same shitty things, but enjoy the schadenfreude of seeing some santimonious prigs taken down a notch?

Cernovitch is a piece of shit, for a long list of reasons.

This is still the result of the online mob outrage climate that people like Noah have supported so far, when the targets were people they disliked.

I'm not cheering. I simply want to point to those that thought that the outrage machine was a wonderful way to change society for the better that we, the Evil "Centrists" who weren't on board with their methods, were 100% right in warning them about negative consequences. Not to gloat that we told them so, but to make them think about whether the outrage-baiting is really worth it.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Just to be clear, I do not know that Cernovitch had anything to do with this one, but it certainly seems to be "Inspired by Mike (TM)"

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: Am I condemned to a pit in hell if I both tsk tsk Cernovich et al for pulling the same shitty things, but enjoy the schadenfreude of seeing some santimonious prigs taken down a notch?
It's awkward, ain't it. There's something along similar lines going on the UK right now - Sajid Javid has effectively dropped the UKs opposition to the death penalty in the cases of the 'British' ISIS cunts known as The Beatles, who are facing trial in the US. Basically, if they're found guilty and sentenced to death, the UK government isn't gonna protest or try to meddle. Now, I oppose the death penalty wholeheartedly - but damn, I can't deny that it'll be nice to see those fuckers executed after a decade or two in a hellhole American prison.

Life is tricky.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Twitter thinks its algorithms can sniff out credibility. In real time, no less :twatson:

Or maybe they're just looking for a veneer to cover their too-obvious partisanship.

https://imgur.com/Qkm9BBy.png

https://twitter.com/EricRWeinstein/stat ... 2232702978

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:48 am
Guest_b8931fdb wrote:

This is still the result of the online mob outrage climate that people like Noah have supported so far, when the targets were people they disliked.

I'm not cheering. I simply want to point to those that thought that the outrage machine was a wonderful way to change society for the better that we, the Evil "Centrists" who weren't on board with their methods, were 100% right in warning them about negative consequences. Not to gloat that we told them so, but to make them think about whether the outrage-baiting is really worth it.
I am cheering the fact that a hypocrite is getting flak. He will still be a sanctimonious hypocrite if he realises that the outrage machine can backfire. The fact that their methods can backfire on them is not what is wrong about the outrage junkies. It is that they are authoritarians who believe that there is only one valid viewpoint and that is their own. That is what makes them dangerous.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:05 am
free thoughtpolice wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: I'd put joking about pedophila and practising pedophila in different categories.
If words can literally kill, jokes can literally rape. :ugeek:
Only if it's the Evil Enemy doing it. If it's the Heroes, violence is free speech, and cheer-leading for bloodthirsty acts is promoting change.

And of course We (no matter who We are) are the Heroes, so It's OK When We Do It.

The SocJus, the Trumpers, the Tankies, the Alt-Right, they all believe this. They're the Warriors of Justice and Virtue against the Impending Doom, so all is fair for the, while the mere existence of their Enemies is a threat. All Those Who Disagree are Racist Shitlords, Moronic Libtards, Evil Capitalists or Globalist Cucks and just by Disagreeing they're harming Us and Our Plans and bringing forth the End Of The World As We Know It.
No, they don't all believe that. It might be common to throw around easy labels and think in black and white terms but it is the justification of unprovoked violence that differentiates the far left from all except the very extreme far right. The fights that Antifa get into are of their own making. In most cases, when the right comes tooled up it is because they know that Antifa are going to try to shut down their events. The fact that they are quite gleeful about responding in kind is neither here nor there. The common trope that free speech advocates are just opportunists is really a stinking media narrative. The far Right may be guilty of that, but there is a huge middle ground that believes in free speech on principle.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

wrt Trevor Noah -- hell ya schadenfreude from yet another virtue-signaling wanker's assholish past getting exposed. The reaction's have been typically insane, too:
Beauty is misogyny and judging women in such ways demonstrates your feelings of entitlement as a man.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

YA brilliant piece in Quillette, this by Heather Heyer of Evergreen fame:

On Toxic Femininity
Creating hunger in men by actively inviting the male gaze, then demanding that men have no such hunger—that is toxic femininity. Subjugating men, emasculating them when they display strength—physical, intellectual, or other—that is toxic femininity. Insisting that men, simply by virtue of being men, are toxic, and then acting surprised as relationships between men and women become more strained—that is toxic femininity. It is a game, the benefits of which go to a few while the costs are shared by all of us.
[....]

Wide variance in [mating] strategy, and shifting strategies under different conditions, is well studied in animal behavior and game theory. Given that we know this to be true in non-human animals, why would we imagine that humans are less, rather than even more, flexible? There are many ways to be female, and many ways to be male, and some of each are bad news for everyone but the individual employing them. As a social species that has become the dominant ecological force on our planet, we can and should aspire to behave in ways that are not merely selfish, not merely competitive, but also collaborative. Toxic masculinity, and toxic femininity, are inherently selfish modes, and those not employing them should be interested in seeing them eradicated.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... sm/565076/
There is a model that claims to be able to predict how secularism grows compared to religiosity and may be useful in creating policies that encourage religious migrants to transition to secularism.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

free thoughtpolice wrote: https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... sm/565076/
There is a model that claims to be able to predict how secularism grows compared to religiosity and may be useful in creating policies that encourage religious migrants to transition to secularism.
Funded by Templeton. I'd be suspicious of anything they are involved in.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Imagine you’re the president of a European country. You’re slated to take in 50,000 refugees from the Middle East this year. Most of them are very religious, while most of your population is very secular. You want to integrate the newcomers seamlessly, minimizing the risk of economic malaise or violence, but you have limited resources. One of your advisers tells you to invest in the refugees’ education; another says providing jobs is the key; yet another insists the most important thing is giving the youth opportunities to socialize with local kids. What do you do?
The answer is: d) don't let in the goatfuckers in the first place.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Mang, I don't care I still like Lucky Yates.

CaptainFluffyBunny

comhcinc wrote: Mang, I don't care I still like Lucky Yates.
If you haven't paid attention to Rebecca Watson's "career" (lucky you) then she probably just comes off as a would-be internet personality. I'm kinda surprised at Watson, really. Yates stars in Archer, which has roundly been condemned by feminists and other people lacking a sense of humor. I think she's counting on her pass to avoid guilt by association.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
If you haven't paid attention to Rebecca Watson's "career"

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

If only some people warned the left hat their "outrage howl" tactics aimed at advertisers, companies, and colleges, would be weaponised and used by nutcases on the right.

But wait, we were dubbed "free speech extremists", or something dumb as hell.

I have no fucking sympathy for virtue-signalling lefty tossers who threw liberal values under the bus, but now find themselves at the mercy of outragers pointing out "edgy" jokes from the past. Fuck 'em. They didn't listen.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:52 pm
If you haven't paid attention to Rebecca Watson's "career" (lucky you) then she probably just comes off as a would-be internet personality. I'm kinda surprised at Watson, really. Yates stars in Archer, which has roundly been condemned by feminists and other people lacking a sense of humor. I think she's counting on her pass to avoid guilt by association.
Poor Rebecca who at 37 thinks it's cute or edgy or shocking or cute and edgy and shocking to make a v tongue cunnilingus sign in her social media selfies, a gesture mostly seen by 10-18 year old boys and 18+ year men trying to pick up prepubescent girls as their fans on musical.ly.

Stay edgy Becky!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm more a fan of Rowdy than Lucky...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I hope #currentMealTicket works in Apple management. His Mastercard must be smoking from the money he's spent on her this year.

With him being so generous, maybe she should dial back the chummy pics with the boyz.

https://imgur.com/W2rMbAG.jpg

It might remind him that she got greasy with him while she was with Adam, whom she was boning while she was with Sid.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: I hope #currentMealTicket works in Apple management. His Mastercard must be smoking from the money he's spent on her this year.

With him being so generous, maybe she should dial back the chummy pics with the boyz.

https://imgur.com/W2rMbAG.jpg

It might remind him that she got greasy with him while she was with Adam, whom she was boning while she was with Sid.
This is a person who is baseline miserable, as deep down she despises herself. The brief highs from a new, doting male love interest can be but ephemeral in her private living hell. Before long, the blackness inevitably creeps back to blanket her aimless existence, so she must seek out the drug that is attention from other males. Through no fault of his own, her Knight in Shining Apple Salary will sooner or later be cucked, then dumped for the next fool willing to become that monstrous parasite's host.

On the plus side, she's got a rack and will shove a finger up your bung.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Poor Rebecca who at 37 thinks it's cute or edgy or shocking or cute and edgy and shocking to make a v tongue cunnilingus sign in her social media selfies, a gesture mostly seen by 10-18 year old boys and 18+ year men trying to pick up prepubescent girls as their fans on musical.ly.

Stay edgy Becky!
Also she really needs to get with it- these days kids are all about eatin' ass

CaptainFluffyBunny

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:28 pm
If only some people warned the left hat their "outrage howl" tactics aimed at advertisers, companies, and colleges, would be weaponised and used by nutcases on the right.

But wait, we were dubbed "free speech extremists", or something dumb as hell.

I have no fucking sympathy for virtue-signalling lefty tossers who threw liberal values under the bus, but now find themselves at the mercy of outragers pointing out "edgy" jokes from the past. Fuck 'em. They didn't listen.
I agree it's funny as hell, and I have no sympathy for the hypocritical cunts. But it is important we discourage it, and not resort to it. I keep hearing "make them live up to their own rules," but as I tell my kids, other people's behavior should not determine your ethics. We shouldn't ever sink to their low level.

CaptainFluffyBunny

DrokkIt wrote:
Guest_b8931fdb wrote:

Stay edgy Becky!
Also she really needs to get with it- these days kids are all about eatin' ass
That is not very hygienic. Don't they know shit comes outa there?

CaptainFluffyBunny

If Twitter is the rectal thermometer of humanity, the patient is terminal.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: If Twitter is the rectal thermometer of humanity, the patient is terminal.
It's the cesspool of social media. And social media are already the cesspool of all human stupidity, foolishness, mental issues and general irrationality.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: If Twitter is the rectal thermometer of humanity, the patient is terminal.
It's the cesspool of social media. And social media are already the cesspool of all human stupidity, foolishness, mental issues and general irrationality.
If it weren't for the stirring animal stories, cats rescued and dogs adopted, I would happily delete my Twitter.

CaptainFluffyBunny

The Toronto killer identified. Some play up mental illness, some the more radical Islam line. With the way the opposing media narratives go, who really knows?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The Toronto killer identified. Some play up mental illness, some the more radical Islam line. With the way the opposing media narratives go, who really knows?
Why not both? People with mental illness are more susceptible to religious manipulation anyway.

But I want to see more evidence one way or another. It's still a bit too early.

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... ssion=true

Just to show the WaPo can still surprise you.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Why not both? People with mental illness are more susceptible to religious manipulation anyway.

But I want to see more evidence one way or another. It's still a bit too early.
Might be too early but there's some developing information that looks a bit "problematic":
Was Danforth attack terror, or terrorism?

.... Files being reviewed by police include concern Hussain expressed “support” for a web site that was seen as “pro-ISIL,” says a law enforcement source.

Sources say police in Toronto and CSIS officials in Ottawa, as well as the RCMP, are looking into his past which sources say include his residence in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Hussain apparently had been spoken-to by authorities about his online activities. Sources say Toronto Police, the OPP and the RCMP have all had an interest in the now-deceased alleged shooter.

What law enforcement is saying is that the attack was planned, and Hussain was “well known to Toronto Police” for investigations into past crimes “involving weapons and violence.” ....
Won't be a popular opinion, at least in some quarters ..., but some justification for laying a lot of responsibility for that at the doorsteps of the entire Muslim community:

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Is anyone else following the insane shit that's happening in /pol/ these days around Hollywood?

Fucking eyes wide shut is fucking real, what the fuck is with that!
What is the fuck with people making fucking baby fucking videos
WHAT the shit
I feel like I've stepped into crazy world

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

In other news, though kind of related to both my foregoing post, to Jordan Peterson, to the "International Dark Web" [ooh!], and to the relevance of religion - at least portions thereof:

Still have about 10 minutes of it to watch myself, but some cogent observations by both Weinstein and Shapiro on that topic, as well as a number of earlier ones. Weinstein is saying, at that point, "... I find myself in the odd position of basically being an atheist who is very sympathetic to religion ...."

Generally unwise to be throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

rayshul wrote: Is anyone else following the insane shit that's happening in /pol/ these days around Hollywood?

WHAT the shit
Seen bits and pieces - a relevant Twitter search:

https://twitter.com/search?q=pedophilia ... d&src=typd

Though I wish people would stop conflating pedophilia with child rape. Unless we're going to go whole hog on thought-crime.

Lot of people who should know better are throwing the term about with gay abandon - so to speak - but they're just shooting themselves in the feet:

"pedophile destigmatizer" so ergo child rapist.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Today I learned: there is such a thing as "Queer Activist Theology ".

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: If it weren't for the stirring animal stories, cats rescued and dogs adopted, I would happily delete my Twitter.
That and the Asian babes.

/cough

Guest_514f8ceb

Post by Guest_514f8ceb »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:13 pm
The answer is: d) don't let in the goatfuckers in the first place.
Who's gonna take care of your wife then?
rayshul wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:19 pm
Is anyone else following the insane shit that's happening in /pol/ these days around Hollywood?

WHAT the shit
I remember once upon a time how this board made fun of SJWs for missing out on obvious parodies and jokes. Then again you were always one of the more retarded ones.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:46 am
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: If it weren't for the stirring animal stories, cats rescued and dogs adopted, I would happily delete my Twitter.

/cough
Speaking of which, what has become of Suey Park?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

rayshul wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:19 pm

WHAT the shit
OK so I had a look at /pol/ on 8chan and yep it looks bad. I saw the video of him raping a plastic baby and I do not get it. WTF was he thinking?

It is all over the news now. Do a search on "Dan Harmon rape" and NO I am not putting a link to the video here (there is more than one).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So you can eat babies, but not rape them.

Got it.

...still finding this morality thing a bit complicated.

Guest_514f8ceb

Post by Guest_514f8ceb »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:45 am
OK so I had a look at /pol/ on 8chan and yep it looks bad. I saw the video of him raping a plastic baby and I do not get it. WTF was he thinking?

It is all over the news now. Do a search on "Dan Harmon rape" and NO I am not putting a link to the video here (there is more than one).
It's still just a parody of Dexter that he apologized for anyway, dumb Sunni. The context of the sketch has been broadly shared by now so if you were actually interested in the truth of the matter, you'd have already known about it. Least the channers were honest about it being some weird sort of eye-for-an-eye versus this weird pearl-clutching.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Oh noes. An edgelord has stumbled into our sheltered workshop. Whatever shall we do?

feathers

Post by feathers »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:35 am
Oh noes. An edgelord has stumbled into our sheltered workshop. Whatever shall we do?
Looks like Franc's login expired.

Keating

Post by Keating »

feathers wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:43 am
Bhurzum wrote:

/cough
I'm not going to enact the labour to find out.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote:
feathers wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:43 am
Bhurzum wrote:

/cough
I'm not going to enact the labour to find out.
She starred in a crappy Syfy series about how the Internet ruined her life in 2016, then pretty much disappeared from the radar. Google has nothing on her in 2017 or 2018.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Nothing on twitter, Facebook or Bing, either.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... ssion=true

Just to show the WaPo can still surprise you.
I notice Talcom X was tagged in with a lot of the convo on that story. That immediately improved the odds on the story being a hoax, and then, guess what.....

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

The absolute state of these people.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Spaced Farce.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: If you haven't paid attention to Rebecca Watson's "career" (lucky you) then she probably just comes off as a would-be internet personality. I'm kinda surprised at Watson, really. Yates stars in Archer, which has roundly been condemned by feminists and other people lacking a sense of humor. I think she's counting on her pass to avoid guilt by association.
Well, she managed to get away with being friendly with a number of TERFs over the years without falling foul of the Trannish Inquisition - ol Becks does have a talent for getting away with stuff. I bet Catpeezle knew about it too (cos lets face it, you just know the Beard has done a wee bit of stalking when it comes to his beloved Glob) but kept it quiet lest it stir up his 'horde' against her. He probably saw what happened to Oafie and figured, in full on Travis Bickle mode, 'they must not touch her'. Which meant Peez said nothing in the hope that it would all go away.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Colour me skepchickal, darling. You can always remember the faces of the famous people, right?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Guest_514f8ceb wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:59 am
AndrewV69 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:45 am

It's still just a parody of Dexter that he apologized for anyway, dumb Sunni. The context of the sketch has been broadly shared by now so if you were actually interested in the truth of the matter, you'd have already known about it. Least the channers were honest about it being some weird sort of eye-for-an-eye versus this weird pearl-clutching.
Shia not Sunni you presumptions bumpkin.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guest_514f8ceb wrote: Who's gonna take care of your wife then?
Guest_514f8ceb wrote: It's still just a parody of Dexter that he apologized for anyway, dumb Sunni.
What makes you think you can get all familiar with us like that while still hiding behind a guest log-in? Get a goddamn 'nym, or slither back to 4chan with the rest of the oh-so-edgy, cowardly cunts.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Sulman wrote: Colour me skepchickal, darling. You can always remember the faces of the famous people, right?
Diagnosis of pro-so-convenient-nosia.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

AndrewV69 wrote: Dan Harmon rape
I did a google search of a lot of different combos of your suggestion. It all comes up news stories, no actual video. How can an individual bury something that quickly?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: This is a person who is baseline miserable, as deep down she despises herself. The brief highs from a new, doting male love interest can be but ephemeral in her private living hell. Before long, the blackness inevitably creeps back to blanket her aimless existence, so she must seek out the drug that is attention from other males. Through no fault of his own, her Knight in Shining Apple Salary will sooner or later be cucked, then dumped for the next fool willing to become that monstrous parasite's host.

On the plus side, she's got a rack and will shove a finger up your bung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1--7K58_4ZQ
Haha! She's a cold beast, alright. Even her DOG gets the what-good-are-you treatment when she despairs over what he had become (Note the #mutt tags, the only times I've seen her use them).

https://i.imgur.com/642fTBI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LA1morh.jpg

A while later she put up a current pic with a #handsome tag to compensate.

https://i.imgur.com/tB4K5LJ.jpg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Guest_514f8ceb wrote: Who's gonna take care of your wife then?
Guest_514f8ceb wrote: It's still just a parody of Dexter that he apologized for anyway, dumb Sunni.
What makes you think you can get all familiar with us like that while still hiding behind a guest log-in? Get a goddamn 'nym, or slither back to 4chan with the rest of the oh-so-edgy, cowardly cunts.
Hey all, the IP this poster is using is known to host spammers, so it might be best just to let the 'tard troll away, and ignore s/h/it.