Old subthreads
Shatterface

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Shatterface »

Lsuoma wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:11 am
Shatterface wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:01 am
Seriously, why can't I put the tedious Aussie cunt on ignore? That was the whole point of revoking his admin role. The Pit was just starting to get back to its old self.
Try again, you whiny cunt.
Thank fuck for that.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

MarcusAu wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:17 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Okay, I'm gonna ask. What the hell is on her face? Tire tracks? Tattoo?
It's Dax

Turn in your nerd card CFB.

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/im ... 20x240.jpg
Terry Farrell (who played Jadzia Dax) is 54 and imo has aged fantastically well.

Here she is with her husband Adam Nimoy (yes, son of Leonard)

http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/ ... 50x0-3.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

DrokkIt wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:17 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Okay, I'm gonna ask. What the hell is on her face? Tire tracks? Tattoo?
It's Dax

Turn in your nerd card CFB.

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/im ... 20x240.jpg
Terry Farrell (who played Jadzia Dax) is 54 and imo has aged fantastically well.

Here she is with her husband Adam Nimoy (yes, son of Leonard)

http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/ ... 50x0-3.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/c3/9d ... e19307.jpg

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Wasn't she in the ill-fated US Red Dwarf pilot?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

She was Transcat before it was trendy:

http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/d ... k=fhZ_cswa

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Shatterface wrote: She was Transcat before it was trendy:

http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/d ... k=fhZ_cswa
I'd rim 'er.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ST NG was woke before woke was invented. Must be a time continuum loop.

In other news, on the fantastic Dark Matter, Wil Wheaton plays a creepy, smarmy character whose surface empathy & decorum hides a craven & self-centered nastiness. For some reason, his acting has never been more convincing.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote: Report this post Quote
stop sabotaging my wanks

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

^ how the fuck did that happen lol

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Burger King be like, woke as fuck and shit.

Oh, look.

https://imgur.com/OCwxD1T.png

I assume those are customers who demanded the manager come out and deliver a teaching moment, but were given chicken fries instead.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Ape+lust wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Here's a question for a ages...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2djHEIxPVs
There's someone for everyone.

Wow!! PZ was so much thinner back then.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

DrokkIt wrote: ^ how the fuck did that happen lol
You reported me for sabotaging your wanks?

Why is it that every time somebody has a disappointing wank the finger of suspicion always points towards me?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

dog puke wrote: Wow!! PZ was so much thinner back then.
:lol:

Switching his fixation to the blue-haired pudge probably swole him up him with an epic case of blue balls.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Occasionally a OP in the Guardian gets it right (IMHO, of course, YMMV, etc).

We are like Cassandra. Cursed by Apollo so that no one would believe our prophecies.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

So...
McFreight is engaged.
I’m sure she’s in a stable relationship.
His love is based on unbridled passion, but can he corral her lust and rein in her wild nature?
Neigh, I think not. He will be forever saddled with knowing of her loft-y desires, which any man can stirrup at any time. She might play him for a foal, at least that’s what I herd. Hopefully, it doesn’t turn into a night-mare. She could give him the colt shoulder. Canter friends stop this?

Hay, enough of this. I’m sure she will be very happy...
It’s him I’m worried about...but I’m a glass hoof empty kind of guy.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

You guise. I am disappoint.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

mordacious1 wrote: So...
McFreight is engaged.
His love is based on unbridled passion, but can he corral her lust and rein in her wild nature?
Neigh, I think not. He will be forever saddled with knowing of her loft-y desires, which any man can stirrup at any time. She might play him for a foal, at least that’s what I herd. Hopefully, it doesn’t turn into a night-mare. She could give him the colt shoulder. Canter friends stop this?

free thoughtpolice wrote: You guise. I am disappoint.
Me too. He already used all the good horsey terms.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

We have been a bit silly about this. Jen's new man needs to know the type of energy he is tapping in to.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Lsuoma wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:10 am
There you go Shit Lords. My city of Sydney.

Fuck your bullshit mirage of civic nationalism.

There is more to it than that. If Australia is anything like the UK, Islamic poltical groups use multiculturalist sensibilities to prevent pushback to the takeeover of neighbourhoods. They manage to pack local police oversight authorities with SJWs and their reps, which makes the police reluctant to do anything to upset immigrants. The anger of locals is used, typical SJW style, as evidence that immigrants need even more protection from the "racists'.

Black Pigeon overlayed London maps of immigrant concentrations and mayoral election voting patterns . There was a very striking correspondence between labour votes and high immigrant populations. Essentially, immigrants are now in political control of London. Locals have lost control of the capital city. This is replicated across a number of major cities in the UK. It might not be very much longer before the rollback of civic freedoms that were taken for granted gathers momentum.
Watch out, pipe-layer - you'll incite a Kirbo Wall o' Text!!!

Anyway, Western Europe is gone, looks like Sydney is gone too, but I don't believe the US is at imminent risk. Grog bless the first amendment.
We are at risk from Russian efforts to undermine out electoral process and the strength of NATO. We aren't under any significant threat from SJWs. Those people aren't likely to gain a lot of power in the US any time soon. If you don't see the threat from Putin, though, you either aren't paying attention or you are a moron on the level of Dododave007. I'll be charitable in my assessment at the moment.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Old_ones wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

There is more to it than that. If Australia is anything like the UK, Islamic poltical groups use multiculturalist sensibilities to prevent pushback to the takeeover of neighbourhoods. They manage to pack local police oversight authorities with SJWs and their reps, which makes the police reluctant to do anything to upset immigrants. The anger of locals is used, typical SJW style, as evidence that immigrants need even more protection from the "racists'.

Black Pigeon overlayed London maps of immigrant concentrations and mayoral election voting patterns . There was a very striking correspondence between labour votes and high immigrant populations. Essentially, immigrants are now in political control of London. Locals have lost control of the capital city. This is replicated across a number of major cities in the UK. It might not be very much longer before the rollback of civic freedoms that were taken for granted gathers momentum.
Watch out, pipe-layer - you'll incite a Kirbo Wall o' Text!!!

Anyway, Western Europe is gone, looks like Sydney is gone too, but I don't believe the US is at imminent risk. Grog bless the first amendment.
We are at risk from Russian efforts to undermine out electoral process and the strength of NATO. We aren't under any significant threat from SJWs. Those people aren't likely to gain a lot of power in the US any time soon. If you don't see the threat from Putin, though, you either aren't paying attention or you are a moron on the level of Dododave007. I'll be charitable in my assessment at the moment.
*our

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

P.S. if you don't know what I am talking about, read this book:

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

The Trump Derangement Syndrome thread is thataway ------>

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

fuzzy wrote: The Trump Derangement Syndrome thread is thataway ------>
Sure, then go there, person who doesn't understand who trump is.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

You pinheads are bringing back the Red Scare, McCarthy. Rooskies under every bed. Every president since Roosevelt has met with the Kremlin leader, but this guy does it and your fucking pinhead explodes.[

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Let's just shut down the ethnostate and Trtump threads and do it all here. Is that it? Have you considered that part of the reason there is less concern about SJWs is that now there are grown-ups running the Education Department to undo your hero's letter telling them to persecute male students?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Trump's a hero. If Hill had won, do you think the SJW problem would have dimmed down to a lesser threat? Do you really believe that?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Oh, and Shatterface would prefer that you not quote ethnostate posts.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

fuzzy wrote: Trump's a hero. If Hill had won, do you think the SJW problem would have dimmed down to a lesser threat? Do you really believe that?
You are a complete idiot. You think a rube who is in thrall to Moscow is a "Hero" to the US? No, he is a joke who is destroying our economy with a trade war, and making SJW positions more reasonable. He is fucking over farmers and the auto industry with his trade war, and he is rallying lots of people to the SJW cause by instituting a "zero tolerance" policy at the boarder. Sure, lots of people don't want people to cross our boarder illegaly. But trump managed to make this unpopular by implementing a policy that separates toddlers from their parents. He's a demented imbecile who poisons every anti-SJW position he touches, and you are no better than he is.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:49 pm
Burger King be like, woke as fuck and shit.

Oh, look.

https://imgur.com/OCwxD1T.png

I assume those are customers who demanded the manager come out and deliver a teaching moment, but were given chicken fries instead.
Spot on:
Jeremy Honeycutt 4 hours ago
That's a weird way of saying men's stuff costs more 58% of the time. Just like 1 in 4 homeless people are women is a weird way of saying 3 out of 4 are men. Seems like there's a good argument to be made that men have it harder.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Putin isn't a hero, but he isn't a James Bond villain either. Russia has a very weak economy, and it is hardly able to project strength. We should only hope they can keep their nukes in order, and not try to sell them on the black market, or let them run down enough that they blow themselves up. Buying Facebook ads for both sides is not something I'm going to do more than roll my eyes at.

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:56 pm
Does this make you feel better?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Trump has forced the left to take insane positions to demonstrate how woke they are.

It's a beautiful thing.

CaptainFluffyBunny

feathers wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:56 pm
Does this make you feel better?

He never gets the flag. Is this a metaphor for life? Poor little guy.

CaptainFluffyBunny

rayshul wrote: Trump has forced the left to take insane positions to demonstrate how woke they are.

It's a beautiful thing.
Yes, except that rather than seeing that they're insane, large numbers of people are going along and becoming more insane themselves. It has actually empowered the far left immeasurably.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

fuzzy wrote: Trump's a hero. If Hill had won, do you think the SJW problem would have dimmed down to a lesser threat? Do you really believe that?
Voting for one politician over another is not usually a fatal error. (Though some in America may see it differently).

The election is over and Trump won.

This was not the Hill they wanted to die on.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Old_ones wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:41 pm
You are a complete idiot. You think a rube who is in thrall to Moscow is a "Hero" to the US? No, he is a joke who is destroying our economy with a trade war, and making SJW positions more reasonable. He is fucking over farmers and the auto industry with his trade war, and he is rallying lots of people to the SJW cause by instituting a "zero tolerance" policy at the boarder. Sure, lots of people don't want people to cross our boarder illegaly. But trump managed to make this unpopular by implementing a policy that separates toddlers from their parents. He's a demented imbecile who poisons every anti-SJW position he touches, and you are no better than he is.
TBH I don't know what to make of Trump right now. The mot plausible assessment of his relationship with Russia that I have heard I that he treats them like he treats every other country. He makes off the cuff pronouncements about them and then his policy either follows what he said or contradicts it depending on what his advisors tell him. His policy toward Russia is actually less compromising than Obama's. He has bombed Russian troops in Syria.

If anything, the Russia investigation is backfiring spectacularly on the Justice Dept. They are being dragged kicking and screaming out into the light and it doesn't look pretty. It appears that they did use the Democrat sourced dossier as a major justification for spying on Republicans while neglecting to mention the source of the info to judges. Rosenstein may also have violated the Appointments Clause of da konstitooshun by assigning a special prosecutor and then allowing him to act as an assistant AG by going on a general fishing expedition. I won't pretend to know everything about the issue or claim that Trump is definitely clean, but it does look very much like a number of people had it in for Trump and abused their authority to look for dirt on him.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

MarcusAu wrote:
Voting for one politician over another is not usually a fatal error. (Though some in America may see it differently).

The election is over and Trump won.

This was not the Hill they wanted to die on.
Does anyone want to die on her?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

For the criminal fraternity of Merseyside, Christmas has come early. :oops:

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Can you imagine the uproar if police stopped scantily-clad, in high heels and micro skirts (pictures coming later), drunk women from going into certain areas of town at night, on the grounds that their presence might cause a crime to be committed?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
mordacious1 wrote: So...
McFreight is engaged.

free thoughtpolice wrote: You guise. I am disappoint.
Me too. He already used all the good horsey terms.
Wanna bet? Who is ready to pony up?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Driftless wrote: Wanna bet? Who is ready to pony up?
Well I for one, am champing at the bit.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This dude's job title is literally "critic" and "writer". But he's not allowed to criticize how a tranny's pronoun is written.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/07/new-york ... eview.html

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: This dude's job title is literally "critic" and "writer". But he's not allowed to criticize how a tranny's pronoun is written.

The pronoun thing wouldn't be so embarrassing if I didn't know that in the 2030s, it's going to be considered the 2010s "We are The World".

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote:
Obviously unbridled enthusiasm.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

fuzzy wrote: Oh, and Shatterface would prefer that you not quote ethnostate posts.
I'd prefer it if people didn't exclusively post videos of Nazi women banging on about white genocide for month after month if that's what you mean.

Anyone who supports a moron like Trump because it's worth fucking up an entire country to push back against SJWs is an idiot.

The Pit has concentrated on SJWs because they are the ones who fucking up the S/A community, academia and the entertainment industry - which most of us have an interest in, not because they are a larger global threat than than the lunatic puppet of Russian mobsters.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Service Dog wrote: This dude's job title is literally "critic" and "writer". But he's not allowed to criticize how a tranny's pronoun is written.

The whole fucking pint of drag is dressing up as the opposite sex. If you are a tranny then you are a real woman, peace be upon them, so dressing as a woman is just dressing, not cross-dressing.

You might as well just open drag contests to women.

That would serve transwomen right for invading their sports.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

rayshul wrote: Trump has forced the left to take insane positions to demonstrate how woke they are.

It's a beautiful thing.
They were doing that anyway.

In what way has Trump's election undermined the SJWs?

Have they ever been less strong in academia or the media?

He's the greatest gift anyone could have given them.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

If pink razors cost more than blue ones, buy blue ones.

It's not a tax on women, it's a tax on idiots.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

One for our resident linguists:

Social Norms and Grammatical Forms: Do they Construct and Reinforce Each Other?

https://areomagazine.com/2018/07/27/soc ... ach-other/

Keating

Post by Keating »

People who use "Nazi" to describe people who are clearly not Nazis are worse than Hitler.

Keating

Post by Keating »

My read is there is no Russian collusion or puppetry in any way that anyone would accept were it applied to any other president. What there is is a man so narcissistic, that he finds the idea that anyone could think he didn't win all by himself so offence he'll open his mouth to say stupid shit. Where I think Russia can't believe their luck, is in how much juice the Russian narrative continues to have. It elevates Russia to the point people think they still have the power the early USSR had, rather than the shell of the plundered country they actually are.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I'll certainly agree that the SJWs are working as hard as they can to get Trump reelected in 2020.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Well yes, but it probably does not behoove me to continue.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Driftless wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Me too. He already used all the good horsey terms.
Wanna bet? Who is ready to pony up?
Conformation of your hot-blooded assertion withers in the face of the girth of other examples.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sean: Let’s get married tonite in Kyoto at the local Hello Kitty Chapel!
Jen: I canter lope; I promised my mother I’d have a traditional wedding.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Well yes, but it probably does not behoove me to continue.
But you'll stall if you don't.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I saw Cindi Laupler open for The Kinks at Roseland. She sang - squawked more like - out of tune, squatted on top of an amp, did Girls Just Wanna Have Fun twice, rubbed her crotch during She-Bop, while her band played like shit. She got booed off the stage and flipped us off. Her wrestler pretend-keyboardist threw equipment at the audience.

The Kinks were sublime.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Talking about deterioration in voices, anyone else think Sean Lock sounded at death's door in this week's 8 Out of 10 Cats? What with the shaved head last year it's looking like cancer, and not the good kind.