Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Ape+lust »

HAHA! Lsuoma is bulletproof :dance:

Meanwhile, Peez has aged 10 years in the last 5.

https://imgur.com/FL8jxSh.jpg

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I didn't want to write this, but the courage to listen to different ideas is vanishing
by Richard Flanagan

After a week in which we lost Fairfax and the Brisbane Writers festival banned writers, we need more than ever places where we can listen and reflect on different perspectives.

A writer, if they are doing their work properly, rubs against the grain of conventional thinking. Writers are often outcasts, heretics and marginalised. Once upon a time writers’ festivals celebrated them, and with them the values of intellectual freedom and freedom of debate. Writing that mattered wasn’t seen as being about being reassured, comforted, deceived and cosseted in our own opinions. Rather it was, as Kafka put it, the axe that smashes the frozen sea within.

But the Brisbane Writers festival, with its decision to drop Germaine Greer and Bob Carr as invited guests, appears to be a cryogenic chamber where the sea can stay perennially frozen, prejudices perfectly preserved forever, unchallenged, unquestioned, uninformed and unformed....
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/201 ... -vanishing

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Shatterface wrote:
I didn't want to write this, but the courage to listen to different ideas is vanishing
by Richard Flanagan

After a week in which we lost Fairfax and the Brisbane Writers festival banned writers, we need more than ever places where we can listen and reflect on different perspectives.

A writer, if they are doing their work properly, rubs against the grain of conventional thinking. Writers are often outcasts, heretics and marginalised. Once upon a time writers’ festivals celebrated them, and with them the values of intellectual freedom and freedom of debate. Writing that mattered wasn’t seen as being about being reassured, comforted, deceived and cosseted in our own opinions. Rather it was, as Kafka put it, the axe that smashes the frozen sea within.

But the Brisbane Writers festival, with its decision to drop Germaine Greer and Bob Carr as invited guests, appears to be a cryogenic chamber where the sea can stay perennially frozen, prejudices perfectly preserved forever, unchallenged, unquestioned, uninformed and unformed....
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/201 ... -vanishing
His picture tho, it is so very perfect.
4EA6FC9500000578-0-image-a-14_1532825737854.jpg
(166.61 KiB) Downloaded 293 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

ahh, wrong Shatterface article. This was for the tranny student leader.

I need coffee.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Fancy taking your Holibobs on the Spanish Costas? 8-)

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: ahh, wrong Shatterface article. This was for the tranny student leader.

I need coffee.
He ran a nude vegan festival or something a few years back.

How the fuck you are supposed to avoid misgendering a tranny in the nude I don't know.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:50 pm
Just walked away from an accident where the car was totaled. First time I've ever been in an accident bad enough for the funbags airbags to deploy.

It was amazing, the car nearly rolled, but we ended in a ditch which had a substantial amount of saplings on one side, and they acted as a spring to keep us upright, until we hit a largish tree. Then there was quick deceleration.
M. Night Shamalamadingdong made a move about that.
Oh, and it looks like my lymphoma is in remission. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Great news!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

by Richard Flanagan

After a week which saw the loss of Fairfax and the banning of authors at the Brisbane Writers' Festival, more than ever we need places where differing perspectives can be heard and reflected upon.

I agree with the sentiment, but fucking hell, don't write about writing if you can't fucking write.

Guest_83566a32

Post by Guest_83566a32 »

Repeat after me, kids. White genocide is not real. White genocide is not real. White genocide is not real.

No one really explains exactly WHY being so Horrifyingly White is so bad. It's apparently terribly bad for companies which want cheap labor Mexican wage slaves "ethnic talent", but really, from the tone of articles like this, you'd think that New Hampshire is a hellhole in dire need of imminent change.

Curiously enough, it's not. Indeed there's an argument to made that it's quite a pretty successful state. Let's see some Vicious, Vile HateStats, shall we?
Pop quiz: Which U.S. state had the highest median income in 2016?

New York or California, perhaps, home to some of the nation’s wealthiest cities? Maryland or Virginia, with their Washington suburbs flush with government cash? Alaska, home of the famous oil revenue checks for every man, woman and child?

All of those guesses are wrong, according to the latest 2016 income data released by the U.S. Census. The correct answer, believe it or not:

New Hampshire.

The Granite State’s median household income last year was a whopping $76,260, nearly 30 percent higher than the national median of $59,039, according to the Census.
Not too shabby!
One of the chief drivers of New Hampshire’s high median income is its poverty rate, which is the lowest in the nation. Only 6.9 percent of the state’s residents live below the poverty line, compared with a national average of 13.7 percent (in Mississippi nearly 21 percent of people live in poverty).

New Hampshire’s workforce is also among the best-educated in the country, according to previously released census data. Better-educated workers tend to make more money.
Well, they might avoid poverty and be well-educated, but surely those White Yahoos are killing each other, with all those guns they have. Or maybe not:
Mmm, it seems like there's some sort of inverse correlation between Diversity and Safety....oh no! Racist Reality is knocking at the door of Liberal Fantasy Land! Kill the witch! Burn it!

More HateEvidence
Rick Ganley talks with reporter Brian Wallstin about crime statistics in the Northeast.
According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting Program, New Hampshire's rate of violent crime in 2011 was 188 per 100,000 people, the third-lowest in the country, behind Maine And Vermont. Only Hawaii had a lower murder rate than the Granite State's 1.3 per 100,000.

While reliable estimates on the number of guns in New Hampshire are hard to come by, the state has a vibrant gun culture and, compared to neighboring Massachusetts and other states, it places fewer restrictions on firearm possession.

Yet guns are much less likely to be used in the commission of a violent crime in New Hampshire than the nation as a whole.
Apparently New Hampshire is doing fine at 94% white. Even with lots of guns. Curious.

If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it?

Guest_83566a32

Post by Guest_83566a32 »

It's OK to be 94% white.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:14 am
American growth and employment stats are rudely healthy.
Those are deceiving, especially the so-called growth, which is mostly in rent-seeking. But even taken at face value, what causal link can be shown from any of trump policy actions to low unemployment?

POW remains are being returned from Korea - showing that dialog remains positively active.
What a complete fucking joke. We suspended joint remains retrieval -- there are obviously thousands of remains scattered around various old battlefields -- a decade ago in response to NKs nuclear program. I fail to see how a unilateral reversal of this diplomatic stance can in any way be considered an accomplishment, much less not a tacit endorsement of NKs nuclear ambitions.

And word is that Europe may be bending on the tariffs.
trump creates a major crisis by declaring tariffs, the EU retaliates by imposing new tariffs, then trump backs down a little and the EU agrees to import more soybeans. Soy fucking beans. And that is spun as a net gain.
But yeah. What a cunt. Just imagine if he worked a full week.
He doesn't work: he postures, bloviates, rants, and creates chaos. That's all he's ever done his entire adult life. Unless you count laundering money for gangsters "work".

Guest_83566a32

Post by Guest_83566a32 »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Guest_83566a32 wrote: Repeat after me, kids. White genocide is not real. White genocide is not real. White genocide is not real.

No one really explains exactly WHY being so Horrifyingly White is so bad. It's apparently terribly bad for companies which want cheap labor Mexican wage slaves "ethnic talent", but really, from the tone of articles like this, you'd think that New Hampshire is a hellhole in dire need of imminent change.

Curiously enough, it's not. Indeed there's an argument to made that it's quite a pretty successful state.
If you want to start up your own ethno state then Good 'ol Uncle Vlad can help.

Britons only need apply.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/66 ... -in-Russia

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

So these stats are for people now in their Sixties?

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

some guy wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:36 pm
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.4754416

So does "gender" the same as "sex"? I keep forgetting.

In any event, he's (she's?) cleverly found a way to avoid the "dick tax".
What about the added cost of all the pink razors he'll she'll have to buy now :think:

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Am I the first to point out that "Sir Cliff" is aptly named given what the BBC have walked off by persuing him ?

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Re Latest from Carrier …

On the narrow legal point, of course, Peez is quite right. It is ridiculous for a member of the public to write to a lawyer who is involved in a case in which they have no standing and expect by return of post some sort of summary of the state of the legal arguments to be presented. What about client confidentiality ? Not to mention who is going to pay for the lawyer's time as they draw up this document.

Court proceedings are public, but conversations before those proceedings are not.

Desparation in the Carrier camp, perhaps ? This guy may be waving a wad of money about, but if he wanted Carrier to have it he would have already given it to him. It's a weak ploy.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

piginthecity wrote: Desparation in the Carrier camp, perhaps ? This guy may be waving a wad of money about, but if he wanted Carrier to have it he would have already given it to him. It's a weak ploy.
When people are willing to give money to Stephanie Zvan because they don't like you, you've lost at the game of life.

https://imgur.com/Q1NUevg.png

Worse, that was yesterday when Peez put up his plea for more cash. This is the fund now:

https://imgur.com/qN0Xm9v.png

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Lsuoma wrote:
Just walked away from an accident where the car was totaled. First time I've ever been in an accident bad enough for the funbags airbags to deploy.

It was amazing, the car nearly rolled, but we ended in a ditch which had a substantial amount of saplings on one side, and they acted as a spring to keep us upright, until we hit a largish tree. Then there was quick deceleration.

Beginning to feel a bit stiff, but no major ill effects, and the EMTs weren't immediately concerned.

Getting outside a couple of Jameson's, which is helping me relax.

Oh, and it looks like my lymphoma is in remission. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Glad to hear you are OK.

Raising a glass at home to you.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote:
piginthecity wrote: Desparation in the Carrier camp, perhaps ? This guy may be waving a wad of money about, but if he wanted Carrier to have it he would have already given it to him. It's a weak ploy.
When people are willing to give money to Stephanie Zvan because they don't like you, you've lost at the game of life.

https://imgur.com/Q1NUevg.png

Worse, that was yesterday when Peez put up his plea for more cash. This is the fund now:

https://imgur.com/qN0Xm9v.png
Remember: all of that bank is going into the pocket of a shitlord whom PZ would eviscerate if he tried commenting on Pharyngula.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Really? wrote: Remember: all of that bank is going into the pocket of a shitlord whom PZ would eviscerate if he tried commenting on Pharyngula.
HAHA, yes! The defender of Stormfront. And concurrently, the defender of the FtB lynch mob. That's fidelity to principle Peez can't grasp, but will take advantage of when it's his butt in a sling.

For old times sake, here's Peez condemning Nugent because he had Slymepitters in his comments:

https://imgur.com/YC4tG1s.png

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

piginthecity wrote: Am I the first to point out that "Sir Cliff" is aptly named given what the BBC have walked off by persuing him ?
True Story: .. When the police visited Sir Cliff's gaff they were astounded when the door was opened by a living doll.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

piginthecity wrote: Am I the first to point out that "Sir Cliff" is aptly named given what the BBC have walked off by persuing him ?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote:
Really? wrote: Remember: all of that bank is going into the pocket of a shitlord whom PZ would eviscerate if he tried commenting on Pharyngula.
HAHA, yes! The defender of Stormfront. And concurrently, the defender of the FtB lynch mob. That's fidelity to principle Peez can't grasp, but will take advantage of when it's his butt in a sling.

For old times sake, here's Peez condemning Nugent because he had Slymepitters in his comments:

https://imgur.com/YC4tG1s.png
To this day, I'm tickled pink to have been labeled by Peez in that imbroglio as "that asshole Cavanaugh".

Let's see -- did Peez lose his mind and engage in a public self-immolation over "that asshole Skellett"? Umm, no. So fuck off again!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Not to take all the credit by any means -- just to compare to a certain accommodationist.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

btw congrats FT
FT 2
Grim reaper 0

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: Just walked away from an accident where the car was totaled. First time I've ever been in an accident bad enough for the funbags airbags to deploy.

Beginning to feel a bit stiff, but no major ill effects, and the EMTs weren't immediately concerned.

Show that cancer who is boss. "I don't have cancer. Cancer is trapped inside of meeee..." {steers off side of road}

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

free thoughtpolice wrote: btw congrats FT
FT 2
Grim reaper 0
Good work, FT. The immune system is a necessary evil, but can be a real dick at times.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote:

Congratz!!!

Keating

Post by Keating »

Last New Years Day, my boss was driving home from his son’s lunch when he got T-boned by a driver who didn’t bother to check for traffic before turning into the main road. He was incredibly lucky, as in the spin out his car went between two large fence posts 2 meters apart. Hitting either would have been his end.

Congratulations on beating the odds, FT!

CaptainFluffyBunny

Congrats, FT, in surviving the double peril.

From my own experience, it leads to a greater appreciation for life and the little things that comprise our day.

dogen

Post by dogen »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:24 am
Old_ones wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:41 pm
fuzzy wrote: Trump's a hero. If Hill had won, do you think the SJW problem would have dimmed down to a lesser threat? Do you really believe that?
You are a complete idiot. You think a rube who is in thrall to Moscow is a "Hero" to the US? No, he is a joke who is destroying our economy with a trade war, and making SJW positions more reasonable. He is fucking over farmers and the auto industry with his trade war, and he is rallying lots of people to the SJW cause by instituting a "zero tolerance" policy at the boarder. Sure, lots of people don't want people to cross our boarder illegaly. But trump managed to make this unpopular by implementing a policy that separates toddlers from their parents. He's a demented imbecile who poisons every anti-SJW position he touches, and you are no better than he is.
TBH I don't know what to make of Trump right now. The mot plausible assessment of his relationship with Russia that I have heard I that he treats them like he treats every other country. He makes off the cuff pronouncements about them and then his policy either follows what he said or contradicts it depending on what his advisors tell him. His policy toward Russia is actually less compromising than Obama's. He has bombed Russian troops in Syria.

If anything, the Russia investigation is backfiring spectacularly on the Justice Dept. They are being dragged kicking and screaming out into the light and it doesn't look pretty. <strong>It appears that they did use the Democrat sourced dossier as a major justification for spying on Republicans while neglecting to mention the source of the info to judges</strong>. Rosenstein may also have violated the Appointments Clause of da konstitooshun by assigning a special prosecutor and then allowing him to act as an assistant AG by going on a general fishing expedition. I won't pretend to know everything about the issue or claim that Trump is definitely clean, but it does look very much like a number of people had it in for Trump and abused their authority to look for dirt on him.
Your post is full of crap. I've highlighted one claim in particular, which we know to be spectacularly wrong given that the FISA application for Carter Page was recently released to the public. This application states that the Steele dossier was research paid by political opponents of the Trump campaign:
The identified U.S. person hired Source #1 to conduct this research. The identified U.S. Person never advised Source #1 as to the motivation behind the research into Candidate #1’s ties to Russia. The FBI speculates that the identified U.S. Person was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1’s campaign.
[/quota]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
*Snip*
what causal link can be shown from any of trump policy actions to low unemployment?
Is Trump the only Prez/Chief Executive not to be KPIed against the economy / financial results of their country/company?
He would be crucified if the indicators weren’t so strong.

Re Korean War remains. Id assume that resumption is not an on/off button that the USA gets to push. N. Korean assistance indicates a constructive environment post summit. This, plus the return of flag draped coffins will be helpful to Trump. Apart from delaying exercises, I haven’t yet seen an American concession.

Re tariffs
The U.S. and EU will now enter into negotiations over a wide-ranging array of the bilateral trading relationship. The EU made a key concession by agreeing to immediately increase U.S. imports of soybeans and enter into negotiations over industrial goods, liquified natural gas, steel, and other goods.
You impose tariffs in order to take them away when the opposition comes to the table. Looks like “mission accomplished”

Now I don’t know what constitutes Presidential “work” in a system designed to stop cogent government. Not doing anything that cruels the economy seems the low hanging fruit. As CiC he seems to be a disruptor somewhere between Obama impotence and the W Bush rush to war.

It would be interesting to see him ranked by raw comparative outcomes using a double blind test.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hey...

when normies got themselves all worked-up about 'incels', recently... did they include the chubby virgin who drove his newly-purchased muscle car into the crowd at Charlottesville?

Seems like a perfect candidate for the hysterical panic to embrace. But-- my guess is-- they leave him off the Elliot Rodgers list...

because they need him to be a real-live dangerous Nazi. it messes-up their victim narrative, if there's no scary nazi threat to react-to.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive in 3...2...1...

It's like they're rubbing it in our faces.

Guest_ce2f1aa9

Post by Guest_ce2f1aa9 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:38 pm
Brive in 3...2...1...

Only in London!
Murder rate up 44%, with 23% increase in gun crime and 21% rise in knife crime in year to March
Acid attacks are also on the rise
London has become the world capital for acid attacks on young men, and street gangs are increasingly using "face melters" against their targets.
Rapes are also up, the police is baffled
London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, but police admit they 'don't understand' reason
Nayed Hoque, 20, of Manor Park, has been charged with rape, attempted rape and robbery following an attack on a woman in her mid-20s in the popular nightspot on Saturday.
Uhm...no clue...absolutely no clue. It's a mystery.

Guest_ce2f1aa9

Post by Guest_ce2f1aa9 »

Just to start, here's a breakdown of acid attacks per London borough:
Newham: 85 Barking&Dagenham: 63 Hackney: 45 Tower Hamlets: 41
Perhaps some figures can help us to figure out the mystery:
Newham has the youngest overall population and one of the lowest White British populations in the country according to the 2011 Census. The borough has the second highest percentage of Muslims in Britain, after the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, at 32%.

Newham: BAME: Total 218,768 (in 2011) 71.03%
Barking and Dagenham: Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total (in 2011) 77,525 41.70%
Hackney: Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total 111,653 (in 2011) 45.3%
Tower Hamlets: Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total (in 2011) 139,277 55%
A coincidence, surely.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Keating wrote: Last New Years Day, my boss was driving home from his son’s lunch when he got T-boned by a driver who didn’t bother to check for traffic before turning into the main road. He was incredibly lucky, as in the spin out his car went between two large fence posts 2 meters apart. Hitting either would have been his end.

Congratulations on beating the odds, FT!
I'm not sure what being 't-boned' means. Is it like this?

Keating

Post by Keating »

It’s when a car hits you from the side so you together make a letter T.

Guest_ce2f1aa9

Post by Guest_ce2f1aa9 »

Is there a racial pattern to crime (regardless of causality)? This is a question that people shouldn't be afraid to ask, but which is deemed demonic and taboo in our sophisticated "post-racial" societies.

We've seen that at least in the London there seems to be a granular pattern to some kinds of crimes, which shows how "BAME" percentages are linked to higher instances of some specific kinds of violent crimes. Correlation doesn't equal causation, though. Perhaps this pattern is typical only of London, and would disappear if you look at other parts of the world.

Well, let's see:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PLyBxFWonK4/V ... Bgraph.png

Data source (in Swedish)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sTY8BIy_Tjs/V ... Bgraph.png

Data source (in Norwegian)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bOyjTBwyuK4/V ... Bgraph.png

Data source (in Danish)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fwAyWsGruoo/V ... Bgraph.png

Data source (in German)

Isn't it strange how the same pattern of higher criminality in "BAME" communities that you find in London is confirmed throughout Europe, even in welcoming places like Sweden?

Isn't it weird how it's never the other way around, with "BAME" immigrants being more peaceful than the Evil Whites?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: Hey...

when normies got themselves all worked-up about 'incels', recently... did they include the chubby virgin who drove his newly-purchased muscle car into the crowd at Charlottesville?

Seems like a perfect candidate for the hysterical panic to embrace. But-- my guess is-- they leave him off the Elliot Rodgers list...

because they need him to be a real-live dangerous Nazi. it messes-up their victim narrative, if there's no scary nazi threat to react-to.
Perhaps Zoe Quinn was overly condemmned for being prematurely anti-incel. It was only after the paramilitary wing of wizard chan started to act out that people saw how right she was.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Lsuoma wrote:

YAY YOU'RE IMMORTAL

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: Is there a racial pattern to crime (regardless of causality)? This is a question that people shouldn't be afraid to ask, but which is deemed demonic and taboo in our sophisticated "post-racial" societies.
In case you hadn't noticed there are plenty of people who are willing to ask such questions.

If you want to continue this conversation though - how about creating a pseudonym so that your opinions do not get conflated with those of any random anon.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum wrote: Brive in 3...2...1...

The price you pay for living in a global Islamic “Asian” big city run by and for non-native “minority” majorities.

See this article. https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/mig ... 4zu2i.html

A record number of Sydney residents are fleeing the city. From suburbs with the highest incidence of immigrant intake.
Meanwhile Sydney is dramatically increasing in population, putting on another million in unexpected record time.

This is called “white flight”. Or “demographic change”. Or “replacement”.

Anecdote 1. Just out of a meeting where one of my software contractors told me they were moving to Brisbane in December with their family. Partly because of overdevelopment. Largely because when they enrolled their kid into Hornsby North Public School (old stock suburb) they found he was in a class with two thirds ‘English as a second language’ students. He was socially disadvantaged by not being Chinese and the teaching methodology was not aligned to his native English speaker needs. Move schools? Maybe. But that comes with the premise this outcome was atypical.

Anecdote 2. I’m on a train and of the 9 people in front of me in 3x3 across seats there are two non Chinese or Indian passengers. I am sure they are all lovely people with a cultural diversity I would one day love to explore. After a flight of several hours. I don’t see them buying Legacy badges.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: Is there a racial pattern to crime (regardless of causality)? This is a question that people shouldn't be afraid to ask, but which is deemed demonic and taboo in our sophisticated "post-racial" societies.
In case you hadn't noticed there are plenty of people who are willing to ask such questions.

If you want to continue this conversation though - how about creating a pseudonym so that your opinions do not get conflated with those of any random anon.
Guest, be aware that these are contentious ideas that may very well Shatter the equilibrium of those who can’t block you. This is not a place for fucking Nazi cunts. [insert Sayten triggered vibrate effect here]

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: Just to start, here's a breakdown of acid attacks per London borough:
Newham: 85 Barking&Dagenham: 63 Hackney: 45 Tower Hamlets: 41
Perhaps some figures can help us to figure out the mystery:
Newham has the youngest overall population and one of the lowest White British populations in the country according to the 2011 Census. The borough has the second highest percentage of Muslims in Britain, after the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, at 32%.

Newham: BAME: Total 218,768 (in 2011) 71.03%
Barking and Dagenham: Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total (in 2011) 77,525 41.70%
Hackney: Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total 111,653 (in 2011) 45.3%
Tower Hamlets: Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total (in 2011) 139,277 55%
A coincidence, surely.
Those BAME stats don't align well at all with the acid attacks stats. B&D has 50% more acid attacks than Tower Hamlets, but BAME figures for each are 63% and 41%, respectively. Plus, you highlighted a sentence which said that Tower Hamlets has the highest moslem percentage in Britain, and yet it has the fewest acid attacks in this short list. I am not necessarily disagreeing with your implied thesis, but these data are shit at proving it.

This is weak sauce, and smells of people desperate to confirm their racial suspicions.

Guest_ce2f1aa9

Post by Guest_ce2f1aa9 »

Australia:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-V43H575qcSU/U ... danese.png

Source
Sudanese and Somali-born Victorians are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community, a trend that must be addressed to prevent [...] social unrest, police warn.

The most common crimes committed by Somali and Sudanese-born Victorians are assault and robbery, illustrating the trend towards increasingly violent robberies by disaffected African youths.
Again with this pattern!

But perhaps it's only a matter of the negative influence of the Evil White People. Perhaps in the "BAME" majority countries, "BAME" people behave much better.

Well, let's see what this table of Crime Index and Safety Index for 2018 tells us:
Afghanistan Crime Index 66.14 Safety Index 33.86 Bangladesh Crime Index 65.72 Safety Index 34.28 Kenya CI 63.63 SI 36.37
Syria CI 62.49 SI 37.51 Nigeria CI 61.48 SI 38.52 Malaysia CI 61.15 SI 38.85 Tanzania CI 60.42 SI 39.58 Libya CI 57.73 SI 42.27 Somalia CI 54.72 SI 45.28 Maldives CI 52.90 SI 47.10 Zimbabwe CI 52.77 SI 47.23 Egypt CI 52.36 SI 47.64 Algeria CI 50.82 SI 49.18 Sweden CI SI 49.88 50.12 Ghana CI 49.79 SI 50.21 Iran CI 49.39 SI 50.61 Kazakhstan CI 49.35 SI 50.65 Morocco CI 48.97 SI 51.03
Ethiopia CI 48.24 SI 51.76 Pakistan CI 47.91 SI 52.0
vs
France CI 45.96 SI 54.04 Indonesia CI 45.63 SI 54.37 Italy CI 45.18 SI 54.82 Bosnia And Herzegovina 44.70 55.30 Moldova 44.62 55.38 Ireland 43.95 56.05 Russia 43.63 56.37 Jordan 43.54 56.46 Iraq 43.43 56.57 India 43.15 56.85 Sri Lanka 42.30 57.70 Australia 42.19 57.81 United Kingdom 41.60 58.40 Belgium 41.50 58.50 Tunisia 41.19 58.81 Palestinian Territory 41.16 58.84 Turkey 40.66 59.34 New Zealand 39.88 60.12 Canada 39.18 60.82 Montenegro 38.84 61.16 Greece 38.83 61.17 Norway 38.44 61.56 Kuwait 37.44 62.56 Israel 37.29 62.71 Saudi Arabia 36.85 63.15 Spain 36.77 63.23 Germany 36.16 63.84 Hungary 35.89 64.11 Bahrain 35.87 64.13 Poland 35.48 64.52 Portugal 33.79 66.21 Malta 31.70 68.30 Luxembourg 30.56 69.44 Cyprus 30.39 69.61 Slovakia 30.03 69.97 Romania 28.47 71.53 Netherlands 28.22 71.78 Czech Republic 27.89 72.11 Croatia 26.94 73.06 Belarus 26.18 73.82 Oman 26.16 73.84 Armenia 24.56 75.44 Slovenia 24.44 75.56 Iceland 23.64 76.36 Denmark 22.71 77.29 Finland 22.64 77.36 Switzerland 22.08 77.92 Austria 21.50 78.50 Estonia 20.33 79.67 Georgia 20.07 79.93 United Arab Emirates 17.49 82.51 Qatar 14.11 85.89
In bold the countries which buck the pattern we have observed at a more "granular" level, in yellow the oil-rich theocracies (whose citizens do not immigrate to Europe in mass).

Still, with the glaring exception of Sweden, most "Western" countries have lower Crime Indexes and Higher Safety Indexes than many "BAME" majority countries, especially if one excludes that oil-rich theocracies which punish "street crimes" with overly draconian laws (and chronically under-report crimes such as marital rape or domestic violence).

Even in Sweden, as we've seen, the "BAME" immigrants tend to commit much more crimes than the Evil Whites.

Interestingly European countries which have little to none "BAME" immigrants (Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Iceland, Finland, Estonia) tend to have less crimes than the European-majority countries with more "BAME" immigrants (Sweden, France, Australia, the United Kingdom). This pattern isn't as strong as the global pattern, but it's still evident from the data.

Again, the pattern shows in the micro-analyses (boroughs in London) just like in country-level analyses, or in global data.

Curiouser and curiouser.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Brive in 3...2...1...

Who let the Irish in?

(Couldn't they have just gone home after building the canals and sewers?).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: ...
Curiouser and curiouser.
...and how do you feel about the influence of the Jews?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I rescind. Guest, with stats like that, how could anyone want to ignore you? You have earnt your anonymity. :)

But please note. Somalis commit less than 1% of all crime in Melb. So there.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I had problems logging in when I first joined the Pit so I had to do so as a guest.

Is there a technical reason Guest_ce2f1aa9 can't or just an unwillingness to commit?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote: I had problems logging in when I first joined the Pit so I had to do so as a guest.

Is there a technical reason Guest_ce2f1aa9 can't or just an unwillingness to commit?
Gotta love unintended irony.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: ...and how do you feel about the influence of the Jews?
Well, I'm still lusting after Keren Hajioff (IDF Spokeswoman) so needless to say, I'd love to influence her. In fact, I'd influence her until dehydration claims me!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/93 ... 00x400.jpg

Seriously, I get a soggy end just...[Redacted to maintain decency]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A follow up on the Lakemba Sharia Police incident from the other day.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: ...This is not a place for fucking Nazi cunts...
There was that white nationalist mother. But as she left of her own volition.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote: I had problems logging in when I first joined the Pit so I had to do so as a guest.

No answer was the stern reply.

Guest or Guests does not say.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Well, I'm still lusting after Keren Hajioff (IDF Spokeswoman) so needless to say, I'd love to influence her. In fact, I'd influence her until dehydration claims me!

<pic withdrawn for the sake of decency>

Seriously, I get a soggy end just...[Redacted to maintain decency]
I hate to put the kibosh on Hiberno-Israeli unification- but you two would spend the entire time arguing about the tip.