Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by shoutinghorse »

Doesn't Matt live near Alameda, surely you would be willing to help and be neighbourly Matt? After all her track record looking after animals is impeccable right?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:21 am
Bhurzum wrote: Well, I'm still lusting after Keren Hajioff (IDF Spokeswoman) so needless to say, I'd love to influence her. In fact, I'd influence her until dehydration claims me!

<pic withdrawn for the sake of decency>

Seriously, I get a soggy end just...[Redacted to maintain decency]
I hate to put the kibosh on Hiberno-Israeli unification- but you two would spend the entire time arguing about the tip.
"Get out of there!"

"Oh come on, just the tip..."

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Well, I'm still lusting after Keren Hajioff (IDF Spokeswoman) so needless to say, I'd love to influence her. In fact, I'd influence her until dehydration claims me!

I hate to put the kibosh on Hiberno-Israeli unification- but you two would spend the entire time arguing about the tip.
"Get out of there!"

It's a bad joke, but it's impossible to be mad at you. You're such a fun guy.

Fungi

Nevermind.

CaptainFluffyBunny

shoutinghorse wrote: Doesn't Matt live near Alameda, surely you would be willing to help and be neighbourly Matt? After all her track record looking after animals is impeccable right?

If you follow the rest of that Twitter exchange, it's not at all clear what she intends the horse for, not at all. Most of her friends assume the worst, which seems uncharitable, especially since she didn't specify the horse's sex or, if it was a male, if it was a gelding.

I would be willing to bet she sees this tweet after sobering up tomorrow afternoon and has no more clues to its provenance than we do now.

Guest_ce2f1aa9

Post by Guest_ce2f1aa9 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:20 am
I rescind. Guest, with stats like that, how could anyone want to ignore you? You have earnt your anonymity. :)

But please note. Somalis commit less than 1% of all crime in Melb. So there.

They commit less than 1% of crimes in Melbourne while they are https://profile.id.com.au/s_greater-mel ... population slightly less than 0,18% of the Greater Melbourne population. So they're at least 5 times more likely to commit crimed than the general Melboune

Meanwhile, Sudanese people make up 0.1 per cent of Australian population, but
In the year to September 2017, when you focus on the stats for alleged youth offenders aged between 10 and 18, Sudanese-born Victorians were involved in 3 per cent of serious assaults, 2 per cent of non-aggravated burglaries, 5 per cent of motor vehicle thefts and 8.6 per cent of aggravated burglaries.
So Sudanese youths are 30 times more likely to commit seriously assaults, and the rate is 20 times for non-aggravated burglaries, 50 times for motor vehicle thefts and a whopping 86 times for aggravated burglaries.

But it's Just Racist HateEvidence, obviously.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:

"Get out of there!"

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Shatterface wrote: I had problems logging in when I first joined the Pit so I had to do so as a guest.

Is there a technical reason Guest_ce2f1aa9 can't or just an unwillingness to commit?
I have joined now. I didn't know that it was required. Now I'm just waiting for an admin to approve my membership.

Meanwhile, enjoy this video, if it doesn't trigger you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEPS5ArYaKE

OMG RacistStat!

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:17 am
Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: ...
Curiouser and curiouser.
...and how do you feel about the influence of the Jews?
The Jews have their own Jewish country. Good for them. They're their own people, and decided to have their own nation, with their own laws, their own policies, their own choices (including the choice to seal off their country and throw out illegal immigrants)
The Godins were among more than 60,000 Africans who crossed into the country from Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula before Israel finished a 152-mile border fence, equipped with motion detectors and cameras, in 2013.
Nobody sees this as a big scandal. Indeed for a lot of Jews to criticize Israel, to say that it has no right to exist as a Jewish state, is very anti-semitic, just like being a Nazi. I'm not sure I'd go that far, but I certainly recognize the right of Israel to exist, and to to exist as a Jewish state.

What's weird is that progressive American Jews HATE the idea that European, or European-majority countries, might follow the example of Israel and decide to close off their countries to foreigners, or expel illegal immigrants. What's weird is that saying that, say, France has the right to exist as a French state, or Poland as a Polish state, or Hungary as a Hungarian state, is seen as being a racist, maybe even a Nazi.

So the standards for Jews is that to say they can't choose to live in their own country is Nazism, but for Europeans to say that they CAN choose to live in their own country is Nazism.

This is peculiar.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It’s because all the Nazi Jews went to Israel while Euro-Jews are behind the liberal Marxist global conspiracy. Different breeds of the same species.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: [snip

I have joined now. I didn't know that it was required. Now I'm just waiting for an admin to approve my membership.

snip
Just as long as the cheque for your membership fee doesn't bounce.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:10 am
It’s because all the Nazi Jews went to Israel while Euro-Jews are behind the liberal Marxist global conspiracy. Different breeds of the same species.
Jokes aside the Jews are simply one ethnicity among others, with a specific culture which is actually very functional and productive (look at the low crime rates and high accomplishment rates in Jewish communities).

The problem is the idiotic idea that ethnic groups shouldn't have the right to choose to live in their own country and keep others out, along with the other idiotic idea that all human beings have the same cultural attitudes, or can be molded into having the same cultural attitudes, or that all cultures are exactly as functional and there are no cultures (or sub-cultures) which justify and promote crime.

Lots of American Jews are progressive/liberals because they think ethnic based nationalism is inherently anti-Jewish, due to the history of Nazism. That's the biggest issue with them. Conservative Jews simply want their own place in the sun, and they've more than earned it.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: [snip

snip
Just as long as the cheque for your membership fee doesn't bounce.
The check is in the mail, and ....

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

What the UN preach is this.
The principle of self-determination is prominently embodied in Article I of the Charter of the United Nations. Earlier it was explicitly embraced by US President Woodrow Wilson, by Lenin and others, and became the guiding principle for the reconstruction of Europe following World War I. The principle was incorporated into the 1941 Atlantic Charter and the Dumbarton Oaks proposals which evolved into the United Nations Charter. Its inclusion in the UN Charter marks the universal recognition of the principle as fundamental to the maintenance of friendly relations and peace among states. It is recognized as a right of all peoples in the first article common to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights which both entered into force in 1976. 1 Paragraph 1 of this Article provides:

All peoples have the right to self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
This looks a sensible principle. Every people determines their own fate in their own political entities, every people can freely choose its own way in economics, society and culture. So if a people doesn't want another people to move in their country, because their economic, social, culture principles are different, the UN should support their right to freely develop without foreign interference.

Say one people, due to its cultural history, values equal rights, rational compromises, social status due to rule-abiding ambition, emotional restraint, delayed gratification, hard work, and respecting the rules (the "rule of law"), while another, again due to a different cultural history, values strength, revenge, male social status (being "respected"), non-mediated emotional expression, acting on impulse and bending the rules to favor the "big men" (the "rule of the strong"). If they live in the same society the "rule of the strong" is going to be classified as a crime by the "rule of law".

Nobody will like this situation, especially among those who live by the "rule of law". If the "rule of law" people want to keep the "rule of strength" people out, or only limit immigration those who are willing to accept the "rule of law", it's the UN supported right to do so.

But apparently self-determination is something that European or European-descent majority countries can NEVER invoke. Even if the majority of some people EXPLICITLY wants to self-determine its future as free from foreign interference, they're shamed as "Nazis", "racist", "xenophobes", "islamophobes", etc. etc.

If it's Jews, or Tibetans, or some other non-European, or at least not "White" majority country that decides to live on its own then the UN are all on their side. Han Chinese immigrating to Tibet are foreign meddlers and invaders, and the only reason they can stay in Tibet is because nobody is willing to go to war against China. Jews have a right to Israel as a Jewish nation. Kurds should rightfully have their own self-determination as a political entity.

But if Polish people, or Hungarian people, or Italian people, or, yes, even Evil Anglos, choose to do the same, and reject mass immigration as invasion and meddling, or even just point out the cultural differences between themselves and the invaders/meddlers, then they're racist Nazis.

OK then...so much for consistency.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:22 am

the idiotic idea that ethnic groups shouldn't have the right to choose to live in their own country and keep others out,
:lol: :lol:

If there is any correlation between apparent race and ethnicity you’re going to be toast here with a certain crowd. Pipes will be laid and there will be a liberal gnashing of teeth in despair at what the Pit had devolved into. Then you will be blocked and the crowd will celebrate the return of normalcy.

Welcome. And have a preemptive “fuck off”

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:

If there is any correlation between apparent race and ethnicity you’re going to be toast here with a certain crowd. Pipes will be laid and there will be a liberal gnashing of teeth in despair at what the Pit had devolved into. Then you will be blocked and the crowd will celebrate the return of normalcy.

Dammit Brive - I'd have had Bingo if you'd mentioned civic nationalism.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:22 am
Perhaps Zoe Quinn was overly condemmned for being prematurely anti-incel.
I guess sleeping with as many video game reviewers as possible is one way to directly combat the incel phenomenon.

Guest_ce2f1aa9

Post by Guest_ce2f1aa9 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:09 am
Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:22 am

the idiotic idea that ethnic groups shouldn't have the right to choose to live in their own country and keep others out,

When it's the Tibetans who want to keep the Chinese out, everyone's on their side.

When it's the Hungarians who want to keep the Syrians and other immigrants out, they're awful Nazis.

Weirdly enough the Dalai Lama has said that Germany cannot become an Arab country.

The dude knows what happened when tens of thousands of foreigners settled in his homeland. I wonder if some people called him a Nazi too. :lol:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: Doesn't Matt live near Alameda, surely you would be willing to help and be neighbourly Matt? After all her track record looking after animals is impeccable right?

DrogoNo.jpg
(32.85 KiB) Downloaded 168 times

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

OK then. Now I joined. Is everyone happy?

Just for fun, here is an article which reveals interesting evidence as to why black people commit more crimes in the US. Is it exhaustive? Probably not. Should it be given a thought? I'd say yes.

Two revealing tables of data:

http://i1.wp.com/thealternativehypothes ... =667%2C178

(Crime in the US by race)

http://i2.wp.com/thealternativehypothes ... .jpg?w=769

(Homicide and GDP rates in different regions of the world)

Curious again how the patterns by race in the US are similar to some patterns of race in the world, with the glaring exception of the GDP for East Asians.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:10 am

Those BAME stats don't align well at all with the acid attacks stats. B&D has 50% more acid attacks than Tower Hamlets, but BAME figures for each are 63% and 41%, respectively. Plus, you highlighted a sentence which said that Tower Hamlets has the highest moslem percentage in Britain, and yet it has the fewest acid attacks in this short list. I am not necessarily disagreeing with your implied thesis, but these data are shit at proving it.

This is weak sauce, and smells of people desperate to confirm their racial suspicions.
Chain yanking, cage rattling, etc, but more goatfuckers means fewer non-GFs, therefore possibly less tension and fewer reasons for acid attacks. How many acid attacks in Riyadh, Medina, Mecca, etc?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThatsHateFacts wrote: OK then. Now I joined. Is everyone happy?
Heh...

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Lsuoma wrote:

Those BAME stats don't align well at all with the acid attacks stats. B&D has 50% more acid attacks than Tower Hamlets, but BAME figures for each are 63% and 41%, respectively. Plus, you highlighted a sentence which said that Tower Hamlets has the highest moslem percentage in Britain, and yet it has the fewest acid attacks in this short list. I am not necessarily disagreeing with your implied thesis, but these data are shit at proving it.

This is weak sauce, and smells of people desperate to confirm their racial suspicions.
Chain yanking, cage rattling, etc, but more goatfuckers means fewer non-GFs, therefore possibly less tension and fewer reasons for acid attacks. How many acid attacks in Riyadh, Medina, Mecca, etc?
The boroughs I cited were the ones singled out as those with the HIGHEST rates of acid attacks in London. They were ALL heavily "BAME", more than 40%.

To be fair I should have added a comparison with a very White London borough, like Bromley:
Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total 48,522 (in 2011) 15.68%
Crime rates in Bromley are generally higher than the national average, but it is considered one of the safest London boroughs
Incidentally, Bromley has one the lowest acid attacks rates in London. I wonder why.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

More on race and crime in London:

2010 data suggests that black people committed a disproportionate amount of crime at that time:
The data provide a breakdown of the ethnicity of the 18,091 men and boys who police took action against for a range of violent and sexual offences in London in 2009-10.

They show that among those proceeded against for street crimes, 54 per cent were black; for robbery, 59 per cent; and for gun crimes, 67 per cent. Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob and snatching property.

Just over 12 per cent of London’s 7.5 million population is black, including those of mixed black and white parentage, while 69 per cent is white, according to the Office for National Statistics.

The police figures also show that black men are twice as likely to be victims. They made up 29 per cent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 per cent of the male victims of knife crime.

The Met declined to comment on the statistics. However, some officers will see them as a justification for Operation Trident, a unit targeting black-on-black murder and violent crime.

Others will see it as justification for targeting a disproportionate number of black men under stop and search powers. Figures released annually have shown black people are at least six times more likely to be stopped and searched than their white counterparts.

On sex offences, black men made up 32 per cent of male suspects proceeded against, and white men 49 per cent. The statistics also suggest that black women are responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by females.
This is in line with what happens in the US:
In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites. The offender’s race was “unknown” in 29.1 per cent of cases.

What about violent crime more generally? FBI arrest rates are one way into this. Over the last three years of data – 2011 to 2013 – 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black.
Is it a coincidence that black people are disproportionately likely to commit street and violent crimes in general, when compared to white people, both in the UK and in the US? Or are there common cultural factors to a black sub-culture in a white majority country that favor crime among black people?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

ThatsHateFacts wrote: The boroughs I cited were the ones singled out as those with the HIGHEST rates of acid attacks in London. They were ALL heavily "BAME", more than 40%.

To be fair I should have added a comparison with a very White London borough, like Bromley:

Crime rates in Bromley are generally higher than the national average, but it is considered one of the safest London boroughs

Incidentally, Bromley has one the lowest acid attacks rates in London. I wonder why.
Perhaps because the people of Bromley are much more affluent than those of the boroughs you listed, and because acid attack prevalence can be correlated with poverty as easily as with ethnicity?

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Another interestingly article about the black-white crime gap:
The following chart is from the Handbook of Crime Correlates, which is a gigantic book-length review of a huge number of correlates with crime. These are all the studies they could find on Black-White differences in violent crime rates:
http://i0.wp.com/thealternativehypothes ... .jpg?w=705

Interestingly ALL studies show that black people in the UK, the US, Canada and Israel (Israel!) commit disproportionately MORE crimes than white people. No study finds an equal rate of commission of crimes, or white people committing more crimes than black people.

This is in line with global crime rates:

http://i2.wp.com/thealternativehypothes ... =768%2C604

It seems that both black-majority cultures and black sub-cultures within white-majority countries are disproportionately likely to commit violent crimes or "street crimes" than white people.

Are there common factors to black cultures which provides incentives to crime, regardless of the presence of white people around them? This is an interesting question.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

ThatsHateFacts wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

The boroughs I cited were the ones singled out as those with the HIGHEST rates of acid attacks in London. They were ALL heavily "BAME", more than 40%.

They ride around London on stolen motor scooters which explains the randomness of acid attacks & stabbings, most of the gangs aren't Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslims either, there is an increasing amount of African gangs from places like Somalia, Sudan and Eritrea for instance, basically London is awash with every ethnic variance you can think of, some team up on religious grounds (Islamic) some on race grounds (black) many of these black gangs are British 2nd generation 'Windrush' Caribbean blacks and they are all fighting for territory, drug turf wars. The market is now so compact and crowded in London that they are branching out into other towns and cities in what's known as 'county lines' where these gangs will target an area away from London and use local youth to sell and control the drug market on their behalf with themselves running it all from London and taking the majority of the profits. Anyone who double crosses or falls out of line is 'Dealt With' so to speak. This of course risks running foul of existing drug gangs in those towns and cities so the spike in crime in those areas increases. All the time our feckless police farces would rather paint their nails, dance at Pride festivals and arrest people for hurty words on twitter.

And we keep piling in more and more every year .. drip drip drip.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

ThatsHateFacts wrote: The boroughs I cited were the ones singled out as those with the HIGHEST rates of acid attacks in London. They were ALL heavily "BAME", more than 40%.

Perhaps because the people of Bromley are much more affluent than those of the boroughs you listed, and because acid attack prevalence can be correlated with poverty as easily as with ethnicity?
To test this hypothesis, we should have an example of a majority non-white affluent London borough, and see how they rate in terms of acid attacks. I haven't found any, though.

On the other hand, acid attacks are very common in Bangladesh and throughout South-East Asia.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: When it's the Tibetans who want to keep the Chinese out, everyone's on their side.
Might have something to do with the Chinese being an occupying power, not immigrants.

Are you aware of the subtle difference between contemporary German immigration into in Poland and what happened in WWII?

As to the Dalai Lama, he'd probably kill all the homos in Tibet if you gave him the chance so fuck him.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Keating wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:15 am
It’s when a car hits you from the side so you together make a letter T.
Where I come from that's how we make babies.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Shatterface wrote:
Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: When it's the Tibetans who want to keep the Chinese out, everyone's on their side.
Might have something to do with the Chinese being an occupying power, not immigrants.

Are you aware of the subtle difference between contemporary German immigration into in Poland and what happened in WWII?

As to the Dalai Lama, he'd probably kill all the homos in Tibet if you gave him the chance so fuck him.
Nazi Germany did use policies of mass migration as part of a cultural genocide of Poles and planned to do the same to Russia. This is yet another proof that mass migration has, among its effects, that of diluting the separated identity of a population. Whether this happens deliberately or not doesn't seem to change the result.

German immigration to Poland today is very small in numbers, certainly it cannot be described as "mass migration". Maybe you meant Polish immigration to Germany?

The opinion of the Dalai Lama was to show that concerns about a population dilution through immigration are shared by people who aren't "Nazi" whites.

In general there's a very strong argument that the several non-European immigrant cultures and sub-cultures (whatever their origin, environmental or genetic, or, as it is possible, dependent on both genetics and the environment) are incompatible with Western culture in a deep, meaningful sense, and this translates into differences in crime rates and lack of integration.

This isn't to advance any pretense of "absolute" superiority or inferiority: indeed it's perfectly possible than in a non-industrial environment the "honor cultures" of Sub-Saharan Africans, North Africans and South-East Asians, with their emphasis on strength, on high male social status, on violence as a mean to solve issues, might have worked very well, especially in relatively small tribes, or in stratified societies where warriors had a privileged place.

Today's post-industrial society, based on intelligence, tolerance of annoyance, focus and social skills as a route to social status, might simply be unable to deal with those non-white cultures, leading not only to national dilution, but to social degradation.

Centuries after Sub-Saharan Africans were forcibly brought to the US they still are not integrated and disproportionately prone to crime, even though there's been a process of legal and social integration for decades, and a mixed race president. This is a strong blow against liberal compatibilism.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
Keating wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:15 am
It’s when a car hits you from the side so you together make a letter T.
Where I come from that's how we make babies.
...flat

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I get the feeling someone got Brive wet, or fed him after midnight.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

In general the problem of mass migration is that it is a gross violation of self-determination of the people, since it is imposed regardless of the opinion of the people which characterize a specific social/political entity. Britons didn't vote to let in blacks or South East Asians by the tens of thousands per year. Neither did the French or the Germans. Just like the Tibetans didn't vote for the Chinese to move in droves to Tibet. The decision to allow mass migration was taken from the above, in violation to the Wilsonian status of self-determination for a specific ethnicity.

Today several ethnicities (Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Poles, Italians) are indirectly showing, by electing anti-migration leaders, that they're rejecting mass migration. In other countries opinion polls show that majorities want to decrease immigration:
In Europe, immigration was viewed as the number one public issue ahead of terrorism and the economy in 2016 (European Commission, 2016), and recent survey results suggest that the attitudes towards immigration may have become more negative (IPSOS, 2016).
Ethnic self-determination should require no justification: if an ethnicity wants to preserve its country and block immigration it should do so without having to give any reason to other entities.

However it's also important to remind people that negative attitudes towards immigration are not growing out of an irrational prejudice, but out of the observation of trends of criminality and social maladjustment among some kinds of immigrants. This helps people to understand the effects of social degradation of both the immigrant sub-cultures and the host countries in general due to mass migration, and allows people to acquire more consciousness of why ethnic self-determination is essential.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Mass migration is only good for the economic elites, which acquire cheap labor and can drive wages down, or for the political elites which acquire "safe" seats in elections through pandering to the ethnic sub-cultures within the majority culture (betraying once again ethnic self-determination, even worse since they're supposed to be elected representatives).

Economic and political elites are often "cosmopolitan", less tied to their ethnic peers and less exposed to the negative effects of immigration since their power allows them to live in sheltered areas and to have separated social networks of rich and powerful individuals wherever they decide to move.

Mass migration obviously isn't good for the host countries as a whole, but it impacts the lower classes the most: they lose jobs, have their wages driven down by the immigrant competition, their social networks of ethnic mutuality are diluted, and they bear the brunt of maladjusted sub-cultures which in a post-industrial society generate disproportionate amounts of crime.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThatsHateFacts wrote: In general the problem of mass migration is that ...
Two questions come to mind:

1) How do you feel about population transfers?

2) Do you have a citizenship test that would involve using a copy of the Koran in a less than sanitary way?

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

MarcusAu wrote: #2075
MarcusAu wrote:

Forcible transfers of populations, just like forcible acceptance of migration, are not a net good. However to preserve the ethnic character of a specific entity, forcible transfers of incompatible sub-cultures could be the lesser evil. Several abolitionist thinkers, including Abraham Lincoln, suggested the creation of Liberia as a homeland that could host the specific African culture that developed in America. It's a pity that the project wasn't carried out, and today it might be too late to do that in the US.

Discouraging immigration, expelling all illegal immigrants, and providing ways to get legal residents of an incompatible sub-culture to leave peacefully are a far better solution to forcible transfers. In the US self-segregation along ethnic lines on a state basis could be a possible alternative. Currently the "progressive" push to "diversify" white super-majority states within the US (like New Hampshire) is the biggest obstacle to peaceful self-isolation.
2) Do you have a citizenship test that would involve using a copy of the Koran in a less than sanitary way?
I don't really understand the question. The various Islamic sub-cultures in Europe are clearly incompatible with the various European ethnicities (except MAYBE in relatively old stock muslim European populations like Albania and/or Bosnia, and even then not completely). A Koran-based citizenship test looks more trouble than it's worth.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

In other news, there are a lot of humpback whales frolicking off the beach at my place.
https://www.cheknews.ca/another-whale-t ... ox-474661/
So far, the hordes of asian migrants flooding in haven't killed and eaten them. :P

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThatsHateFacts wrote: ...I don't really understand the question...
Did you not get the Lynx?
lynx.jpg
(213.93 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

In any case I'm sure that someone will be by to explain the significance of the questions shortly...

CaptainFluffyBunny

Funny, tho, a lot of Brive's complaints about Australia seemed to center on the Chinese. Do they roam the streets of Sydney peddling opium and debauching white woman or are they law-abiding? ' Cause in my neck o' the woods Asians (as we separate them from middle-eastern folk) generally tend to be more law-abiding, not less.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

ThatsHateFacts wrote: Several abolitionist thinkers, including Abraham Lincoln, suggested the creation of Liberia as a homeland that could host the specific African culture that developed in America. It's a pity that the project wasn't carried out, and today it might be too late to do that in the US.
Do you think so? So you're saying that it isn't possible for the US, in 2018, to force tens of millions of its own citizens to fuck off and live in Liberia?

Well, I guess if you say so, but it seems fairly simple to me, no problems at all that I can foresee. We just need some kind of transport mechanism, perhaps a shuttling system of ships between the US and Africa, taking people in one direction and coming back with their holds full of gold and diamonds for ballast on the return leg.

Jesus christ.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

ThatsHateFacts wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: #2075
MarcusAu wrote:
It's how we got California from the dirty Mexicans in the first place.

Forcible transfers of populations, just like forcible acceptance of migration, are not a net good. However to preserve the ethnic character of a specific entity, forcible transfers of incompatible sub-cultures could be the lesser evil. Several abolitionist thinkers, including Abraham Lincoln, suggested the creation of Liberia as a homeland that could host the specific African culture that developed in America. It's a pity that the project wasn't carried out, and today it might be too late to do that in the US.

Discouraging immigration, expelling all illegal immigrants, and providing ways to get legal residents of an incompatible sub-culture to leave peacefully are a far better solution to forcible transfers. In the US self-segregation along ethnic lines on a state basis could be a possible alternative. Currently the "progressive" push to "diversify" white super-majority states within the US (like New Hampshire) is the biggest obstacle to peaceful self-isolation.
I don't really understand the question. The various Islamic sub-cultures in Europe are clearly incompatible with the various European ethnicities (except MAYBE in relatively old stock muslim European populations like Albania and/or Bosnia, and even then not completely). A Koran-based citizenship test looks more trouble than it's worth.

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Funny, tho, a lot of Brive's complaints about Australia seemed to center on the Chinese. Do they roam the streets of Sydney peddling opium and debauching white woman or are they law-abiding? ' Cause in my neck o' the woods Asians (as we separate them from middle-eastern folk) generally tend to be more law-abiding, not less.
You need to watch them though. They will start by killing all your whales and making them into sushi, then they come for your pets.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

sorry Quote fail. I can now see how that is done.

My post buried in the above.

"It's how we got California from the dirty Mexicans in the first place."

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Funny, tho, a lot of Brive's complaints about Australia seemed to center on the Chinese. Do they roam the streets of Sydney peddling opium and debauching white woman or are they law-abiding? ' Cause in my neck o' the woods Asians (as we separate them from middle-eastern folk) generally tend to be more law-abiding, not less.
You need to watch them though. They will start by killing all your whales and making them into sushi, then they come for your pets.
I thought the Chinese plan was just to enslave us to their cheap crap; you're telling me they're molesting American whales? This will not stand!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I watched some Aussie show a few weeks back called Secret City. The Chinese menace figured prominently, though that was the country more than immigrants.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

ThatsHateFacts wrote: Several abolitionist thinkers, including Abraham Lincoln, suggested the creation of Liberia as a homeland that could host the specific African culture that developed in America. It's a pity that the project wasn't carried out, and today it might be too late to do that in the US.
Do you think so? So you're saying that it isn't possible for the US, in 2018, to force tens of millions of its own citizens to fuck off and live in Liberia?

Well, I guess if you say so, but it seems fairly simple to me, no problems at all that I can foresee. We just need some kind of transport mechanism, perhaps a shuttling system of ships between the US and Africa, taking people in one direction and coming back with their holds full of gold and diamonds for ballast on the return leg.

Jesus christ.
I don't really think it's practically possible, no. It was just part of a speculation on population transfers. And even if it were possible (which, again, I doubt) surely the African American settlement in Liberia would require funding instead of producing profit, in order to make it attractive for African Americans to move there.

A far more plausible alternative is what is already happening in the US: self-segregation through "white flight/flight to the suburbs" and the preservation of white super-majorities in certain states (like New Hampshire). This is happening spontaneously, without any expensive plan to encourage movements of people, but with white people themselves leaving certain areas to a black majority while they move to an area of white majority.

The priority in the US are to curb illegal immigration, limit legal immigration severely and stop moronic actions aimed to "diversify" white areas.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Shatterface wrote:
I watched some Aussie show a few weeks back called Secret City. The Chinese menace figured prominently, though that was the country more than immigrants.
It's terrible, this Yellow Peril. I just realized that I live in an area filled with people of Korean descent. I shall have to lock up my wimmenfolk. The Koreans seem so nice, good law-abiding citizens, but now I know that they've been biding their time, waiting for my guard to go down.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
It's terrible, this Yellow Peril. I just realized that I live in an area filled with people of Korean descent. I shall have to lock up my wimmenfolk. The Koreans seem so nice, good law-abiding citizens, but now I know that they've been biding their time, waiting for my guard to go down.
Asians have already made whitey a minority in Silicon Valley. Once they have parents rich enough to buy their way into Harvard they'll be running the country.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

An effort to protect self-determination of the Australian Anglo-White ethnicity from Chinese mass migration would be clearly adhering to the Wilsonian vision, so it wouldn't require an explanation other than the will of Anglo-White Australians to keep the Chinese out.

The Chinese culture and its sub-cultural products tend to promote hard work, a high level of academic and work achievements and law-abiding behavior. They're more compatible with post-industrial European cultures and their offshoots than Sub-Saharan or North African or Middle Eastern or South-East Asian cultures, so they tend to produce lower levels of ethnic crime and higher levels of ethnic representation in the higher classes of the "west".

However they also tend to promote strong inter-ethnic loyalty, stifle creativity, and create a self-segregated community within the ethnic collective. Disliking an increasing Chinese control over a non-Chinese society is perfectly legitimate.

Tibetans are also opposed to Han Chinese immigration to Tibet, they simply lost political and military control of Tibet, so their efforts to protect their collective identity are likely futile. Anglo-White Australians aren't under the political and military control of China (not yet, at least) so their efforts are more likely to succeed (if they can organize themselves politically around anti-immigration platforms).

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

People would frown upon an uninvited guest who settled in their apartment and eventually decided what they can do with their own time and money, even if this guest was a nice enough one who cleaned their room and occasionally prepared dinner or paid some bills. An uninvited, unruly guest who yells all the time, don't even flush the toilet and sells drugs to strangers would be an even more annoying unwanted presence, of course.

People like to be the self-deciders for their own property. The Wilsonian self-determination principle is this principle of self-control extended to an ethno-cultural level. It's also one of the values of the UN.

CaptainFluffyBunny

I dunno. Might wanna stay on the chinks good side.
https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/chin ... er-by-2025

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I dunno. Might wanna stay on the chinks good side.
The lack of focus of Western societies onto scientific efforts is definitely a problem, but Chinese domination in that sector is far from a given, at least theoretically.

Ultimately scientific success a matter of promotion of talent and of funding. Europeans and Americans could at least keep up with China's rise if they promoted STEM courses and improved their education of promising STEM talent instead of wasting money on useless or even deleterious degrees like "Gender Studies" or of wasting time over moronic Diversity initiatives, or restrictive codes of conducts, or kangaroo courts.

CaptainFluffyBunny

ThatsHateFacts wrote: People would frown upon an uninvited guest who settled in their apartment and eventually decided what they can do with their own time and money, even if this guest was a nice enough one who cleaned their room and occasionally prepared dinner or paid some bills. An uninvited, unruly guest who yells all the time, don't even flush the toilet and sells drugs to strangers would be an even more annoying unwanted presence, of course.

People like to be the self-deciders for their own property. The Wilsonian self-determination principle is this principle of self-control extended to an ethno-cultural level. It's also one of the values of the UN.
I think the analogy of an apartment to a nation is a bit of a stretch, no? And while every nation should and generally does have self-control, at least in the sense of rules and law.

The reason immigration reform hasn't worked in the US is because few people want it to work. My heavily republican uncle, very conservative, doesn't check the papers of everybody doing his extensive lawn care. As long as he gets low, low prices his actions fail to match his rhetoric. One might also check out the employees at Mar-A-Lago, a tacky Floridian club run by someone long on words but only so far as to impress the yokels.

CaptainFluffyBunny

ThatsHateFacts wrote:
The lack of focus of Western societies onto scientific efforts is definitely a problem, but Chinese domination in that sector is far from a given, at least theoretically.

Ultimately scientific success a matter of promotion of talent and of funding. Europeans and Americans could at least keep up with China's rise if they promoted STEM courses and improved their education of promising STEM talent instead of wasting money on useless or even deleterious degrees like "Gender Studies" or of wasting time over moronic Diversity initiatives, or restrictive codes of conducts, or kangaroo courts.
America promotes the fuck out of STEM. "Every child a coder" hangs from every board in my kid's schools. Every child that can and has the slightest interest in STEM is practically herded there. The humanities degrees are for people who couldn't cut it, they aren't luring any potential candidates away.

Not everybody is willing and able to work in STEM. And if you cut out immigration, at least American STEM would be bereft. The proportion of post-doc labs, graduate research, coders for apps...these are not all-American endeavors. These are hugely supported by incoming talent.

Seriously, American corporations have become so desperate for talent, they're willing to hire Brits.

So yeah, you squeeze off all immigration and watch as scientists all over America (and I'm guessing at least parts of Europe) scream as the last hope of continued dominance goes softly into that dark night.

free thoughtpolice

ThatsHateFacts wrote: People would frown upon an uninvited guest who settled in their apartment and eventually decided what they can do with their own time and money, even if this guest was a nice enough one who cleaned their room and occasionally prepared dinner or paid some bills. An uninvited, unruly guest who yells all the time, don't even flush the toilet and sells drugs to strangers would be an even more annoying unwanted presence, of course.

I think the analogy of an apartment to a nation is a bit of a stretch, no? And while every nation should and generally does have self-control, at least in the sense of rules and law.

The reason immigration reform hasn't worked in the US is because few people want it to work. My heavily republican uncle, very conservative, doesn't check the papers of everybody doing his extensive lawn care. As long as he gets low, low prices his actions fail to match his rhetoric. One might also check out the employees at Mar-A-Lago, a tacky Floridian club run by someone long on words but only so far as to impress the yokels.
What about that scumbag New York land pimp that smuggled in illegal immigrants and paid and worked them only slightly better than slaves to prepare the ground for his trademark building?
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-undocume ... ish-724845
By the way- if the US ever gets rid of all of their illegal immigrants watch out for economic chaos, especially in the ag sector.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So has everyone heard the bad news about atheism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QazzSFQw2V0

It seems like everyone is picking a tribe - and then creating a narrative to support their decision...facts are optional...

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote:

What about that scumbag New York land pimp that smuggled in illegal immigrants and paid and worked them only slightly better than slaves to prepare the ground for his trademark building?
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-undocume ... ish-724845
By the way- if the US ever gets rid of all of their illegal immigrants watch out for economic chaos, especially in the ag sector.
Worse, I'll have to pay a lot more to remodel my home. With kids going into college, that has so very little appeal.

But yeah, good luck finding anybody willing to work the fields and yet keep our food prices low. You'd have to pay a small fortune to people to have them work under farm labor conditions. Nor can I imagine millennials toiling in the fields. What if there was no 4G reception?

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

ThatsHateFacts wrote:

America promotes the fuck out of STEM. "Every child a coder" hangs from every board in my kid's schools. Every child that can and has the slightest interest in STEM is practically herded there. The humanities degrees are for people who couldn't cut it, they aren't luring any potential candidates away.

Not everybody is willing and able to work in STEM. And if you cut out immigration, at least American STEM would be bereft. The proportion of post-doc labs, graduate research, coders for apps...these are not all-American endeavors. These are hugely supported by incoming talent.

Seriously, American corporations have become so desperate for talent, they're willing to hire Brits.

So yeah, you squeeze off all immigration and watch as scientists all over America (and I'm guessing at least parts of Europe) scream as the last hope of continued dominance goes softly into that dark night.

There are several ways to allow in necessary workers and/or exceptional talent without losing control of the ethnic super-majority. Temporary, restricted visas are one of those.

Immigration isn't necessarily a burden, it's mass migration of people who settle and bring incompatible cultures and sub-cultures, or come in numbers big enough to wrestle the control of the nation away from its ethnic collective, which are a problem.

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote: So has everyone heard the bad news about atheism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QazzSFQw2V0

It seems like everyone is picking a tribe - and then creating a narrative to support their decision...facts are optional...
Unwatchable. Is there a transcript?