Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4981

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:16 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Liberal democracy is a work in progress, not an exact, precise cathartic moment. Equal rights are part of the game. The British/Australian monarchy is by and large an empty figurehead with zero real power these days.

It'd be interesting to look into who finances his mosque...
Empty figurehead?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Au ... nal_crisis

.............

His mosque? :lol:

Hilaly served as Imam at Lakemba Mosque, which is run by the Lebanese Muslim Association. However, his wages are paid by "the Libyan Islamic Call Society and private individuals", according to a former vice-president of the LMA.

Our Lebanese grooming gangs skipped the grooming bit and went straight to pack rape.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4982

Post by shoutinghorse » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:35 am

Multi culti London.


feathers
.
.
Posts: 6113
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:12 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4983

Post by feathers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:13 am

Lsuoma wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:29 am
John D wrote: Muslim Modesty..... you're doing it wrong!
sexy-mermaid-muslim-evening-dresses-hijab.jpg
Dude, you're not Peezy - you shouldn't be wanting to fuck mermaids.
Would be pretty damn difficult to get into that dress.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4984

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:19 am

Reminds me of something.


Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 6787
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4985

Post by Tigzy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:22 am

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote: Ophelia is getting so angry that she is in danger of shaking out that cobweb. ;)
I'm not sure if that's anger, or the awakening of some deep primal feeling in Oafie.
This huge tank-like man - with his cannonball shoulders and stout, muscular thighs - should not be allowed to play in women's sports. Because this huge tank-like man - with his shaven chest heaving and swaying, well-developed pectorals rising and falling like sexy flesh bellows - will wind up hurting a woman. This huge tank-like man - his body greased with lard to evade tackles, the porcine lipid melting in the hot afternoon sun and running down his powerful back, chasing this way and that between vast, hardened muscles - should stick to playing in men's events. Because this huge tank-like...etc, etc, until powder spurts from her vagina, like a smoldering lust volcano.
Brings back fond memories of when Nanny McPhelia described Mykeru's voice as 'vibrating with rage'.

Vibrating, Oafie? Vibrating? Really?

feathers
.
.
Posts: 6113
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:12 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4986

Post by feathers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:56 am

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:31 am
Well, this place is now very boring.
Yup. My scroll wheel is ablaze.

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6448
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4987

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:30 am

Tigzy wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote: Ophelia is getting so angry that she is in danger of shaking out that cobweb. ;)
I'm not sure if that's anger, or the awakening of some deep primal feeling in Oafie.
This huge tank-like man - with his cannonball shoulders and stout, muscular thighs - should not be allowed to play in women's sports. Because this huge tank-like man - with his shaven chest heaving and swaying, well-developed pectorals rising and falling like sexy flesh bellows - will wind up hurting a woman. This huge tank-like man - his body greased with lard to evade tackles, the porcine lipid melting in the hot afternoon sun and running down his powerful back, chasing this way and that between vast, hardened muscles - should stick to playing in men's events. Because this huge tank-like...etc, etc, until powder spurts from her vagina, like a smoldering lust volcano.
Brings back fond memories of when Nanny McPhelia described Mykeru's voice as 'vibrating with rage'.

Vibrating, Oafie? Vibrating? Really?
Oh shit, I really fucked up. These were not Oafie's words, they were my take on her getting aroused by the big fella. I should have made it clearer. And the use of quotes probably didn't help :oops:

Sorry. If FT wants to add a note to the original that's fine.

Spike13
.
.
Posts: 3014
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:40 pm
Location: Dirty Jersey, on the Chemical Coast
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4988

Post by Spike13 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:35 am

Kirbmarc wrote:
Keating wrote: One wonders why Kirb chooses to live in Switzerland. Why not Turkey? Would his decision to live in Switzerland change if the entire population of Switzerland were replaced with current Turks who have current Turkish culture? What if only 50% of the population of Switzerland were replaced with Turks who have current Turkish culture? 20%? How is that concept different from a handful Turks entering Switzerland and choosing to adopt and engage in current Swiss culture, rather than maintaining their Turkishness?
Because it's a secular liberal democracy, and not an authoritarian, militaristic clusterfuck which got recently hijacked by theocrats?

Would you prefer to live in the UK under Churchill or in Germany under Hitler?

And if authoritarianism were part of Germany's culture, how comes that today Germany is a stable liberal democracy?
Filthy Boche are merely biding their time...

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4989

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:49 am

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Well, this place is now very boring.
There's an ethnostate thread where Kirb and Brive can bore each other to death with this shit.

Why has it spilled out onto the UDT again?

I would favor Wonderizing for failure to restrict comments on this topic to that dedicated thread.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 6787
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4990

Post by Tigzy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:56 am

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Oh shit, I really fucked up. These were not Oafie's words, they were my take on her getting aroused by the big fella. I should have made it clearer. And the use of quotes probably didn't help :oops:

Sorry. If FT wants to add a note to the original that's fine.
It's fine dude. I get what you were doing. It's about how she gives out these thowaway little slip-ups that hint at some tempestuous and roiling sexuality beneath that grey, fusty, parchment-like flesh: tank-like men; Mykeru's vibrating voice.

One wonders what effect Carrier's spurty-spunky posts had on her. I suspect a prolonged sound, much like that of rustling leaves, emerged from her bedroom for quite a while afterwards, along with the old girl grunting like a senescent hog.

Enjoy your Sunday dinners, folks.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4991

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:57 am

Google flip the bird to the US Congress:
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/40 ... -on-google

Google's connections to China are a revelation to me, and very disturbing.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4992

Post by Ape+lust » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:57 am

Tigzy wrote: Brings back fond memories of when Nanny McPhelia described Mykeru's voice as 'vibrating with rage'.

Vibrating, Oafie? Vibrating? Really?
She wasn't above a bit of vibrating herself. Or considering the Victorian naval-grade technology she'd use to relieve her tensions, quaking probably describes it better.


some guy
.
.
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4993

Post by some guy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:50 am

CommanderTuvok wrote: Ophelia is getting so angry that she is in danger of shaking out that cobweb. ;)

1. Wouldn't her logic also apply to a "huge tank-like woman"? (I.e., a "natural born/assigned at birth" woman.)

2. And regardless, isn't this just "benevolent sexism"?

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4994

Post by screwtape » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:27 am

It seems that we planted a whitecurrant bush (never heard of whitecurrants? Bet you heard of blackcurrants and maybe redcurrants - these are just an unpigmented variant) in the garden of the house where our son lived for his undergrad degree. A stopover yesterday allowed a harvest from the bush and today I laboriously separated fruit from stems and made some shortcrust pastry:
whitecurrantpie.jpg
(106.54 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
And tonight it will be our dessert, along with some custard. Thus we preserve our culture, by making and baking the pies that muslims know not. I'm happy to share if it aids assimilation. This was only half the pastry I made today; the rest remains in the fridge for a smoked salmon and potato pie tomorrow. That one is a vegetarian-acceptable version of the corned beef pie my mother learned to make during rationing, illustrating both the descent and the evolution of culture from generation to generation. I do enjoy my position as a pastry-master! (Though the damn stuff is fattening and a reliable cause of nocturnal reflux for those not under the spell of a proton pump inhibitor. :( )

Now I must run off and make a cheese roux to go on a steamed cauliflower, accompanied with french beans (visible top right in the photo) and roasted tomatoes. All from the garden, which is doing very well this year.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4995

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:32 am

Steersman wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: <snip>
If you think I have been intellectually inconsistent kindly point out where I have done that. I'm always open to self improvement.
Maybe read up on Lesser of two evils principle? Bonus points for application to Clinton vs Trump ... ;-)
I already believe in the lesser of two evils approach. Sadly it usually is the principle a that guides who I vote for. As for applying the principle to Clinton v Trump, I always thought that Hillary is a shit sandwich but Trump is even worse, being a giant douche inside of a shit sandwich garnished with a septic pus.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11855
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4996

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:55 am

How do you know Trump is worse than H. R. Clinton?

some guy
.
.
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4997

Post by some guy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:09 am

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: How do you know Trump is worse than H. R. Clinton?
Good question.

Trump clearly has never had an unexpressed thought, so we know what he is thinking/doing. And his lies are plainly detectable.

Clinton, OTOH, is a typical pol, and well versed in the art of crafting statements that can later be interpreted anyway she wants and obscure her intentions.

And since Trump is in power and doing things, we know which things he has done that we don't like (and which we can reasonably infer that Clinton wouldn't have done). OTOH, since Clinton is not in power, she doesn't have the ability to do things that we wouldn't like (and which we might have reasonably inferred that Trump wouldn't have done).

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4998

Post by John D » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:26 am

This is an interesting analysis of how Obama fucked over the Democrat party. Watch if you wish.... and skip it if you wish.

And for fuck sake Kirb and Brive. Shut the fuck up and go to your own thread. If I see one more post about Switzerland I am going to stab myself with my Swiss Army Knife. BTW - my boss is Swiss. Enough already.


Old_ones
.
.
Posts: 2135
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: An hour's drive from Hell.
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#4999

Post by Old_ones » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:37 am

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: How do you know Trump is worse than H. R. Clinton?
Because HRC was a senator, and the secretary of state. She has a long history in government. She's been investigated for stuff before, but never indicted. She's made poor decisions, but she isn't erratic. She has been known to bend or quietly break rules she doesn't like (i.e. private email server) but she doesn't blatantly disregard the rules and norms the way trump does (i.e. Comey firing, demanding the DOJ investigate his political enemies, targeting people at the FBI investigating Russian interference and demanding they be fired for being "democrats", pissing on our allies and cozying up to dictators, the list goes on). She is a better speaker than trump and has a higher degree of literacy (she can show that she understands an issue in terms more sophisticated than the average third grader). She has worked closely with other government officials and I can never remember complaints that she was grossly incompetent.

You could probably sum this up the way some guy just did - by saying that she is a "typical pol", albeit one with a longer record of service than most. HRC has never exhibited the behaviors that most people who aren't trump cultists find most worrying in trump. This indicates that barring a major personality change such as one might undergo after a serious head trauma, HRC would be a better president than trump.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5000

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:39 am

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: How do you know Trump is worse than H. R. Clinton?
No one could know for sure, but Trump has basically declared economic warfare against Canada and Europe. Clinton wouldn't have done that. His tax cuts may give some short term stimulation to their economy but it is sending their deficit through the roof. He inherited a stable economy with low unemployment and there was no need for such massive stimulation. It is not sustainable and sets them up for a bust that will be probably be made worse if he establishes his radical protectionist trade policies. His belief is that having lots of debt isn't a bad thing because when he ran up his own debt he was able to recover from his own financial collapse by sticking other people with the bills. The US can't just declare bankruptcy if they go into unsustainable debt, there will be widespread consequences.
He is an erratic malignant narcissist that can't control his temper or separate a slight to his ego from the business at hand. He is entirely capable of making a disastrous decision that could start WW3 see Bernstein's book on Mattis stopping him from basically declaring war on North Korea.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5001

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:52 am

Also, check out the Trump Dump, esp. Matt's current post.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11855
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5002

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:53 am

Okay, thanks for the replies.

Suet Cardigan
.
.
Posts: 1300
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 am
Location: England, a bastion of barbarism and cluelessness
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5003

Post by Suet Cardigan » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:53 am





I'm starting to think there may be something to this "rape culture" thing when child sex abuse is described as " a girl having sex with men".

Really?
.
.
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5004

Post by Really? » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:10 am

Suet Cardigan wrote:



I'm starting to think there may be something to this "rape culture" thing when child sex abuse is described as " a girl having sex with men".
That second article is shameful. Don't ridicule the young woman just because she has a type...

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5005

Post by shoutinghorse » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:30 am

The Daily Mirror went with 'Slept with 100 asian men' .. Pretty sire the poor lass didn't get much of that. :x

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7075
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5006

Post by MarcusAu » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:49 am

screwtape wrote: It seems that we planted a whitecurrant bush (never heard of whitecurrants? Bet you heard of blackcurrants and maybe redcurrants - these are just an unpigmented variant) in the garden of the house where our son lived for his undergrad degree. A stopover yesterday allowed a harvest from the bush and today I laboriously separated fruit from stems and made some shortcrust pastry:

whitecurrantpie.jpg

And tonight it will be our dessert, along with some custard. Thus we preserve our culture, by making and baking the pies that muslims know not. I'm happy to share if it aids assimilation. This was only half the pastry I made today; the rest remains in the fridge for a smoked salmon and potato pie tomorrow. That one is a vegetarian-acceptable version of the corned beef pie my mother learned to make during rationing, illustrating both the descent and the evolution of culture from generation to generation. I do enjoy my position as a pastry-master! (Though the damn stuff is fattening and a reliable cause of nocturnal reflux for those not under the spell of a proton pump inhibitor. :( )

Now I must run off and make a cheese roux to go on a steamed cauliflower, accompanied with french beans (visible top right in the photo) and roasted tomatoes. All from the garden, which is doing very well this year.
Well that solves one christmas / birthday present - I'll put you down for a copy of Mrs Beeton's Cookery Book.

Culture definitely has it performative (as opposed to talkative) aspect. Don't worry if there's any pastry left over though I'm sure the rats will enjoy it.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5007

Post by shoutinghorse » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Well at least she didn't go with the "is it cos I is black" card, so there's that.


Anyway, why are you septics such bad losers? :shifty:


AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7958
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5008

Post by AndrewV69 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Old_ones wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:37 am
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: How do you know Trump is worse than H. R. Clinton?
Because HRC was a senator, and the secretary of state. She has a long history in government. She's been investigated for stuff before, but never indicted. She's made poor decisions, but she isn't erratic. She has been known to bend or quietly break rules she doesn't like (i.e. private email server) but she doesn't blatantly disregard the rules and norms the way trump does (i.e. Comey firing, demanding the DOJ investigate his political enemies, targeting people at the FBI investigating Russian interference and demanding they be fired for being "democrats", pissing on our allies and cozying up to dictators, the list goes on). She is a better speaker than trump and has a higher degree of literacy (she can show that she understands an issue in terms more sophisticated than the average third grader). She has worked closely with other government officials and I can never remember complaints that she was grossly incompetent.

You could probably sum this up the way some guy just did - by saying that she is a "typical pol", albeit one with a longer record of service than most. HRC has never exhibited the behaviors that most people who aren't trump cultists find most worrying in trump. This indicates that barring a major personality change such as one might undergo after a serious head trauma, HRC would be a better president than trump.
She had a private email server. There is zero valid reason for that.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5009

Post by John D » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:21 pm

shoutinghorse wrote: Well at least she didn't go with the "is it cos I is black" card, so there's that.


Anyway, why are you septics such bad losers? :shifty:

Haha... the lady said peeenalized.... haha... penal.... haha.

Serena - arguably the greatest female athlete in history says she lost because she has a vagina. Haha. Great stuff.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5010

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Well, this place is now very boring.
There's an ethnostate thread where Kirb and Brive can bore each other to death with this shit.

Why has it spilled out onto the UDT again?

I would favor Wonderizing for failure to restrict comments on this topic to that dedicated thread.
Oh relax. There were four people involved yesterday at times and no one else was home. If Kirb wants to weigh in from left field on the main thread with a “when people like you ..“ attack then dust will fly. The good news is that if the scroll wheel breaks, I had my mod status removed specifically so you turn me off.

I’d be more sympathetic to the alt thread if it had been set up by an agent who didn’t have a silencing agenda in mind.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5011

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:17 pm

The very term “ethnostate thread” is of course unacceptable. Something which should have been obvious to Blind Freddie.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5012

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Would it be OK if we changed it to the White Genocide thread? :P

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5013

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:33 pm

AndrewV69 wrote: She had a private email server. There is zero valid reason for that.
So did Mike Pence as governor. And his got hacked.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11855
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5014

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:35 pm

What about "fucking tedious walls of text that say the same thing over and over again until everyone dies of an aneurysm"?

Doesn't really roll off the tongue, but pretty accurate.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5015

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:35 pm


Twitter is a disease, if disease was sorta funny sometimes.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5016

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:35 pm

How about I setup a “Kirb’s corner to discuss libtard day dreams”. We could then cover all bases.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5017

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Brive:
People like you sure like throwing around the word libtard a lot.
When you get the bill for your plugged sewer will you finally admit you have nazi pipes in your backyard? :P

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5018

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Well, this place is now very boring.
There's an ethnostate thread where Kirb and Brive can bore each other to death with this shit.

Why has it spilled out onto the UDT again?

I would favor Wonderizing for failure to restrict comments on this topic to that dedicated thread.
Oh relax. There were four people involved yesterday at times and no one else was home. If Kirb wants to weigh in from left field on the main thread with a “when people like you ..“ attack then dust will fly. The good news is that if the scroll wheel breaks, I had my mod status removed specifically so you turn me off.

I’d be more sympathetic to the alt thread if it had been set up by an agent who didn’t have a silencing agenda in mind.
The consensus is to take unpopular discussions to a side-thread. If the members of this semi-anarchist community do not voluntarily abide by such etiquette, then only outcome is either stricter modding or tolerating the bogarting of the discussion.

I put Kirb on ignore after he showed zero remorse for his chickenshit sock puppetry. I'd rather not do so with you or anyone else.

Please respect the requests of your fellow Pitizens to restrict that subject to its designated thread. I don't expect Kirb to, as he's clearly shown only disdain for Pit rules or conventions. If he posts ethnostate shit on the UDT that you wish to respond to, move it over to the other thread. (Though my advice to you would be to resist being baited by him from now on.)

The rest of us are all very, very bored.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5019

Post by Steersman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:53 pm

John D wrote: This is an interesting analysis of how Obama fucked over the Democrat party. Watch if you wish.... and skip it if you wish.

And for fuck sake Kirb and Brive. Shut the fuck up and go to your own thread. If I see one more post about Switzerland I am going to stab myself with my Swiss Army Knife. BTW - my boss is Swiss. Enough already.

https: ... www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=8VecswXsN08
Wow. Excellent video-essay, right from the opening "we are in strange times" - strangers in a strange land - to the closing "Trump wasn't my first choice in the nomination but once it was over the choice was between him & Hillary".

And at that point - not after the freaking fact - it should have been clear to everyone - not just to the 63 million odd (& even) Americans who voted for him - that he was the lesser of two weevils, and that by a very long way. America has its warts, but hard not to argue that it remains more or less as humanity's last best hope. And while Trump does look rather like a loose cannon at times, it's also hard not to argue that he is the more credible proponent of the values that undergird that hope.

But to close on a somewhat lighter note, though still of some relevance, a classic joke, courtesy of the Museum of Hoaxes:
Here's a dilemma for you ... what would you do?

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Thoughtfulness is important for this evaluation to be meaningful! Ready? Begin!

You're in Florida... In Miami, to be exact... There is chaos around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. This is a flood of major proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper caught in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is showing all its destructive fury; you see an [otherkin] n the water! [They] is fighting for [xirs] life, trying not to be swept away with the water and debris. You move closer. Somehow the [otherkin] looks familiar. Suddenly, you know who it is ... it's [ObamHill]! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take [zir] under, forever.

You have two options. You can save [zir] or you can take the most dramatic photos of your life. You can save the life of [ObamHill], or you can shoot a Pulitzer Prize-winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful [otherkin].

Now, here's the question (please give an honest answer).

Would you select color film, or would you rather go with the classic simplicity of black and white?
:rimshot:

Indeed. Whole pile of rot in America, and "ObamHill" was arguably, though on no shortage of evidence, the exemplar and proponent and "vector" of that rot. Moot whether Trump will turn out to be a cure worse than the disease, but desperate times frequently call for desperate measures. And given the success of many of his initiatives - direct or indirect such as moving the US embassy to Jerusalem; reading the Riot Act to Pakistan, to the Palestinians, to Iran; putting an end to Title IX; putting NATO on notice to pull their weight; challenging the dogma of "feelz before realz" and of "political correctness" that has corrupted much of "Academia"; etc., etc., etc. - hard not to argue that he is exactly just what the doctor ordered.


free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5020

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:00 pm

As much as I hate censorship when I see stuff like this I feel a little less bad about twitter and youtube kicking Alex Jones and his pals off of their platforms I don't buy the snivelling that this is all about "silencing conservatives". More like silencing crackpots that use their sick fantasies to slander people that have the misfortune to have their tragedies in the public eye.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5022

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:01 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:47 pm
Brive:
People like you sure like throwing around the word libtard a lot.
When you get the bill for your plugged sewer will you finally admit you have nazi pipes in your backyard? :P
:lol: people like me like yin and yang

Ethnostate, libtard .... it all washes out.

Old_ones
.
.
Posts: 2135
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: An hour's drive from Hell.
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5023

Post by Old_ones » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Brive1987 wrote: The very term “ethnostate thread” is of course unacceptable. Something which should have been obvious to Blind Freddie.
So is 85% of everything you post on here, so it sounds like a pretty good fit to me.

I'm sick to death of hearing your attempts to nuance white identity politics, and I'm even more sick of the way you object to any characterization that anyone tries to make of your position. Karen Straughan once compared arguing with feminists to "swordfighting a fart". This is exactly what it's like trying to pin you down on anything.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5024

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:10 pm

In other news,are Merkins more trigger happy than other people?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... ccfeb2f53f

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5025

Post by Steersman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:12 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: As much as I hate censorship when I see stuff like this I feel a little less bad about twitter and youtube kicking Alex Jones and his pals off of their platforms I don't buy the snivelling that this is all about "silencing conservatives". More like silencing crackpots that use their sick fantasies to slander people that have the misfortune to have their tragedies in the public eye.
Nice to see you - apparently - now agreeing - belatedly - with me on the limits of "free speech": ;)



So I can hardly wait until you support my call for closing every last mosque in the country, for burning them all to the ground and plowing the land with salt and pig's blood, for nuking Mecca (from orbit, just to be sure), because Muslims too are (largely if not entirely) a bunch of psychotic crackpots indulging in sick fantasies and egregious slander and hate speech ... I have a dream ... ;-)

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7958
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5026

Post by AndrewV69 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:13 pm

CBS chief Les Moonves to leave network amid sexual misconduct allegations: CNN

Dunno how true any of this is because the usual suspects are out and about with pitchforks, tar, feathers, ducttape, etc. etc.
“The appalling accusations in this article are untrue," Moonves said in a statement to The New Yorker. "What is true is that I had consensual relations with three of the women some 25 years ago before I came to CBS. And I have never used my position to hinder the advancement or careers of women."
Janet Jackson apparently believes he set out to do just that last I heard.


All of this is moot. It is just not safe anywhere. Not for reasons you might imagine but because the fact is, Wil Wheaton is out there. Somewhere.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5027

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Old_ones wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: The very term “ethnostate thread” is of course unacceptable. Something which should have been obvious to Blind Freddie.
So is 85% of everything you post on here, so it sounds like a pretty good fit to me.

I'm sick to death of hearing your attempts to nuance white identity politics, and I'm even more sick of the way you object to any characterization that anyone tries to make of your position. Karen Straughan once compared arguing with feminists to "swordfighting a fart". This is exactly what it's like trying to pin you down on anything.
And yet you don’t have me on ignore. You are a bit of a dumb cunt.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5028

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:18 pm

Steersman wrote:
So I can hardly wait until you support my call for closing every last mosque in the country, for burning them all to the ground and plowing the land with salt and pig's blood, for nuking Mecca (from orbit, just to be sure), because Muslims too are (largely if not entirely) a bunch of psychotic crackpots indulging in sick fantasies and egregious slander and hate speech ... I have a dream ... ;-)
:lol: Yes Steers, sick fantasies are bad.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5029

Post by Steersman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:19 pm

AndrewV69 wrote: CBS chief Les Moonves to leave network amid sexual misconduct allegations: CNN

Dunno how true any of this is because the usual suspects are out and about with pitchforks, tar, feathers, ducttape, etc. etc.
“The appalling accusations in this article are untrue," Moonves said in a statement to The New Yorker. "What is true is that I had consensual relations with three of the women some 25 years ago before I came to CBS. And I have never used my position to hinder the advancement or careers of women."
Janet Jackson apparently believes he set out to do just that last I heard.


All of this is moot. It is just not safe anywhere. Not for reasons you might imagine but because the fact is, Wil Wheaton is out there. Somewhere.
Now if only someone could come up with an iPhone App of sorts that could record each and every interaction to be used as evidence should the necessity or occasion arise ... ;-)

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5030

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:20 pm

LMAO -- Serena Williams loses her shit (yet again), costs her the championship:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/serena-willi ... 22084.html

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7958
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5031

Post by AndrewV69 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:33 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: She had a private email server. There is zero valid reason for that.
So did Mike Pence as governor. And his got hacked.
There is zero valid reason for a private email server. Zip. It is a clear signal that the perp is up to no good.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5032

Post by Steersman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:23 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Steersman wrote:
So I can hardly wait until you support my call for closing every last mosque in the country, for burning them all to the ground and plowing the land with salt and pig's blood, for nuking Mecca (from orbit, just to be sure), because Muslims too are (largely if not entirely) a bunch of psychotic crackpots indulging in sick fantasies and egregious slander and hate speech ... I have a dream ... ;-)
:lol: Yes Steers, sick fantasies are bad.
Indeed. Though some are clearly substantially worse than others - see weevils, lesser of two, etc:


Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12383
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5033

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:28 pm

AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:33 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: She had a private email server. There is zero valid reason for that.
So did Mike Pence as governor. And his got hacked.
There is zero valid reason for a private email server. Zip. It is a clear signal that the perp is up to no good.
I think she was worried - and for good reason -- that obama would scour her emails for Kompromat.

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3734
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5034

Post by CommanderTuvok » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:29 pm

As you can see, the SJWs and regressives can't believe that their "superhero" lost. This incident has given them all the chance to drone on with their usual buzzwords and catchphrases.

Like Beyonce, Serena is a Black Women Superhero who must be the world's great role model - unless you're racizt.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10322
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5035

Post by free thoughtpolice » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:32 pm

AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:33 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: She had a private email server. There is zero valid reason for that.
So did Mike Pence as governor. And his got hacked.
There is zero valid reason for a private email server. Zip. It is a clear signal that the perp is up to no good.
So they need to get an investigation going on Pence? If they can get rid of Pence and Trump at the same time that would be double good!

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3734
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5036

Post by CommanderTuvok » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Meanwhile, the definition of "hate crime" gets ever wider.

Next up, farting in the vicinity of a woman will be classed as a misogynist hate crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8E5lX0CxwU

Old_ones
.
.
Posts: 2135
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: An hour's drive from Hell.
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5037

Post by Old_ones » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: The very term “ethnostate thread” is of course unacceptable. Something which should have been obvious to Blind Freddie.
So is 85% of everything you post on here, so it sounds like a pretty good fit to me.

I'm sick to death of hearing your attempts to nuance white identity politics, and I'm even more sick of the way you object to any characterization that anyone tries to make of your position. Karen Straughan once compared arguing with feminists to "swordfighting a fart". This is exactly what it's like trying to pin you down on anything.
And yet you don’t have me on ignore. You are a bit of a dumb cunt.
I don't have many people on ignore, and the ones I do are people like dododave007 and Clarence, who are too stupid to be capable of writing anything worth reading.

I wouldn't place you in that category, so you aren't on ignore.

We obviously have irreconcilable differences on ethnostates, or what "national identity" means (or whatever your current framing of the issue is) and I wish you would take that off the main thread. Your treatment of the issue smells like proselytizing and apologetics to me, and it's frustrating. I can't speak for anyone else, but I get the sense I'm not the only one who has these frustrations with this particular discussion.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7958
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5038

Post by AndrewV69 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:20 pm
LMAO -- Serena Williams loses her shit (yet again), costs her the championship:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/serena-willi ... 22084.html
Yet another incident fueled by 'roid rage?

Really?
.
.
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5039

Post by Really? » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:51 pm

CommanderTuvok wrote: Meanwhile, the definition of "hate crime" gets ever wider.

Next up, farting in the vicinity of a woman will be classed as a misogynist hate crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8E5lX0CxwU
Chubbo and Sad Sack Bad Posture need to spend their time on more pressing concerns, like feeding their many cats.

Or maybe they can star in some Ghosthunters style show in which they hunt for the elusive catcall.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16642
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

#5040

Post by Brive1987 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:52 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
The consensus is to take unpopular discussions to a side-thread. If the members of this semi-anarchist community do not voluntarily abide by such etiquette, then only outcome is either stricter modding or tolerating the bogarting of the discussion.

I put Kirb on ignore after he showed zero remorse for his chickenshit sock puppetry. I'd rather not do so with you or anyone else.

Please respect the requests of your fellow Pitizens to restrict that subject to its designated thread. I don't expect Kirb to, as he's clearly shown only disdain for Pit rules or conventions. If he posts ethnostate shit on the UDT that you wish to respond to, move it over to the other thread. (Though my advice to you would be to resist being baited by him from now on.)

The rest of us are all very, very bored.
I suspect there are a couple of issues here.

Firstly, it’s not at all obvious when I’m to be permitted to express my POV on the main thread - given the large number of points of intersection with topical issues which are not otherwise verboten. There is a huge gulf between “I’m bored with all the posts” and “I don’t want to be exposed to your POV and have no patience for it. Ever.”

Which brings me to ...

There is a sub-group here who would like to run my opinion out of town altogether or, failing that, will mischaracterise in order to make it appear unacceptably toxic. These people can get fucked and form no consensus with me for post decision-making. Yes Old Ones that includes you. *waves*

Finally, yes. There is the potential for run-away when dealing with the Kirb lib-inator. An albeit directed and semi cogent run-away. And it is possible the bones I bring back (usually with minimal text) have to some degree run their course (though I wouldn’t post them if they didn’t have debate merit).

To that end I have set up an alt thread, less well poisoned than the existing one.

This thread permits a place for posts clearly directed at national identity within the context of demography and culture as well as a location for Kirb and others to drop his/their walls of texts and shorter missives on liberal nirvana. Finally it provides a forum for aligned run-away discussions. This is a broader and more neutral remit than the existing thread, which was designed around sand bagging.

That said, and unless banned, I will of course reserve the right to engage in discussions (on the main thread) on intersecting topics which arise, expressing my views without self or third party censorship.

http://i.imgur.com/HWaDXqV.jpg

Locked