The pit will never die.

Like Rock and Roll, only better.
https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/home_pa ... 2537_3.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

This is from PZ Meyers, internet cunt:

https://i.imgur.com/L2w1FDT.png

That's PZ Meyers, the man who made his wife stay home to raise their kids so that he could carry on with his illusion of a scientific career. PZ Meyers who is now telling the sisters that they have "a few shackles to break". Fuck what they actually want, they should listen to this slobby little grease stain, who has spent a career slipping down the ladder of academic institutional respectability until he finds himself now stuck in a cattle station outpost in the middle of Minnesota, teaching genetics 101 to a bunch of kids who have got the old fool so caught up in their shallow ideological nonsense that he lists his "preferred pronouns" on his social media bio:

https://i.imgur.com/GOOkbY9.png

Wearing the niqab is a brave cultural choice made by strong moslem women, but these batty old broads from FIFTY fucking years ago need this fat little turd from the US boondocks telling them that they are prisoners of their own keeping.

What a cunt he is.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: This is from PZ Meyers, internet cunt:

https://i.imgur.com/L2w1FDT.png

That's PZ Meyers, the man who made his wife stay home to raise their kids so that he could carry on with his illusion of a scientific career. PZ Meyers who is now telling the sisters that they have "a few shackles to break". Fuck what they actually want, they should listen to this slobby little grease stain, who has spent a career slipping down the ladder of academic institutional respectability until he finds himself now stuck in a cattle station outpost in the middle of Minnesota, teaching genetics 101 to a bunch of kids who have got the old fool so caught up in their shallow ideological nonsense that he lists his "preferred pronouns" on his social media bio:

https://i.imgur.com/GOOkbY9.png

Wearing the niqab is a brave cultural choice made by strong moslem women, but these batty old broads from FIFTY fucking years ago need this fat little turd from the US boondocks telling them that they are prisoners of their own keeping.

What a cunt he is.
So the women in the video did not freely choose to stay home or not, but the brave muslim women of today choose to wear a headscarf.

Only white women have the privilege of not being able to choose or something I guess.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Myers scoffs at the fact that modern technology means women can get the household chores done in one morning, leaving the afternoon free.

Doesn't he know that things like the invention of the washing machine, the Hoover, tumble driers, microwaves etc etc have reduced household work so much that women can now go out to work?

If you have to spend two days a week cleaning the family clothes, and you then get a washing machine which does it unsupervised in 2 hours, you are liberated.

The washing machine has done far more for women's freedom than PZ Myers or a thousand like him.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

SM1957 wrote: Doesn't he know that things like the invention of ... the Hoover....
Not sure that one ever made it into the Myers household.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: That's PZ Meyers, the man who ... has spent a career slipping down the ladder of academic institutional respectability until he finds himself now stuck in a cattle station outpost in the middle of Minnesota, teaching genetics 101 to a bunch of kids who have got the old fool so caught up in their shallow ideological nonsense that he lists his "preferred pronouns" on his social media bio....
It's interesting to consider just where PZ would be, had he not been an atheist, not been the unworthy benefactor first of the existence of angry atheists desperate for reading material and thoroughly indiscriminate as to quality of content, and second of the undeserved promotion by Richard Dawkins.

He'd be a complete nobody with no audience, not even among the woke. He'd certainly never would've gotten a Panda's Thumb column, no ScienceBlogs slot, no reputation among any circle however small or fringe (e.g., Skepticon) as an expert on evolution. His academic record is so undistinguished, his science views so crackpot, they on their own would generate no attention other than the occasional head shake when stumbled across by random.

Peez once drove a nail through a sacramental host, and has been riding that (albeit steadily downward) ever since.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: He'd be a complete nobody with no audience, not even among the woke. He'd certainly never would've gotten a Panda's Thumb column, no ScienceBlogs slot, no reputation among any circle however small or fringe (e.g., Skepticon) as an expert on evolution. His academic record is so undistinguished, his science views so crackpot, they on their own would generate no attention other than the occasional head shake when stumbled across by random.
Coincidences arise as we have a finite number of neurons, so I guess we have an equally finite number of things to think about. Was reminiscing about Panda's Thumb just the other day..

Your reference, coming on the heels of my nostalgia trip, gave me the gumption to go take a look. Site is still active. Still active commenters. Hmm. When did PZ stop posting I wonder. Nothing from him in 2018 or 2017. Jump back in time and ahh, there are some in 2012 and 2013. Nothing in 2014 or 2015. Surprise, one entry from 2016! What was his last post?

:popcorn: :lol: :popcorn: :lol: :popcorn: :lol:

https://pandasthumb.org/archives/2016/0 ... elson.html

One post in the past five years and the topic is mocking a creationist for not accomplishing anything.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: That's PZ Meyers, the man who made his wife stay home to raise their kids so that he could carry on with his illusion of a scientific career. PZ Meyers who is now telling the sisters that they have "a few shackles to break". Fuck what they actually want, they should listen to this slobby little grease stain, who has spent a career slipping down the ladder of academic institutional respectability until he finds himself now stuck in a cattle station outpost in the middle of Minnesota, teaching genetics 101 to a bunch of kids who have got the old fool so caught up in their shallow ideological nonsense that he lists his "preferred pronouns" on his social media bio...
HAHAHA! As if Peez has a say in what anyone calls him.

https://i.imgur.com/3OLvkzo.jpg

And not only was Mary's career sidetracked for P.Zoom's, when she resumed she had to take an apartment in another town and commute home on weekends. It was a college administrative position, which probably means her paycheck was bigger than his from day one.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Actually, Alex Jones is really quite intelligent, and if you don't agree it's probably because you don't have the mental capacity to understand the profound stuff he is saying. Probably because the globalists have sucked out there brains and they haven't been doing enough independent research.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

The further adventures of PZ, the Bullshit Vegetarian...

He publicly swore off meat in 2013. Said it would be easy, since he was already mostly vegetarian.

Then he not only stuffed his face with a greasy breakfast fry-up, but he took a picture so we can forevermore see what a weakling he was.

Then his son got married in Korea and he took a picture of that spread -- beef, chicken, and octopus. Said it was unavoidable.

Later, he told a twitterer that he was currently avoiding "octopus, at least," which sounds like he was back to eating everything but cephalopods.

And here he is a week ago, nearly 5 years from his resolution. Still "mostly" vegetarian, still making excuses.

https://i.imgur.com/d0IoJeZ.png

http://archive.is/43tYI

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Mr Metokur is ripping Sargon in a livestream right now.

some guy

Post by some guy »

So is this a pretty good Poe of a Linkedin profile that Heina Dadabhoy created?

Or are these just too over the top?
- Extensively troubleshot complex technical challenges with the implementation, publication, and deployment of the help site."
- Increased the depth, breadth, and scope of inter-team collaboration with product managers and customer success advocates.
- Respond to internal stakeholder documentation requests in a timely fashion.
- Independently onboarded and trained colleague from a non-software /non-technology background.
- Performed quality assurance on colleagues’ documentation.
- Led initiatives to improve the internal consistency of department processes and naming conventions.
- Facilitated project kick-off meetings and client demonstrations.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top ten callers out of an average pool of thirty-five students.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/heina-dadabhoy

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:54 pm
So has anyone not stood up for their national anthem? And if so what did you do to atone for this transgression?

I thought this discussion had been done to death when it was about the Clovis' Witnesses. Or does that only count for the pledge of allegiance?

It's probably not going to be sorted out until Australia has a plebiscite so that 8 year olds can decide what their new national anthem should be.
The NZ anthem is an atrocious dirge. The part in Maori sounds better, although it is saying the same thing.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

some guy wrote: So is this a pretty good Poe of a Linkedin profile that Heina Dadabhoy created?

- Extensively troubleshot complex technical challenges with the implementation, publication, and deployment of the help site."
- Increased the depth, breadth, and scope of inter-team collaboration with product managers and customer success advocates.
- Independently onboarded and trained colleague from a non-software /non-technology background.
- Led initiatives to improve the internal consistency of department processes and naming conventions.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top ten callers out of an average pool of thirty-five students.
I for one am glad that movement atheism no longer looks to the same old pool of white males which gave us Dawkins and Hitchens for its thought leaders. Because with intellectual fucking titans like Heina around, its future is assured.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: The further adventures of PZ, the Bullshit Vegetarian...

He publicly swore off meat in 2013. Said it would be easy, since he was already mostly vegetarian.

Then he not only stuffed his face with a greasy breakfast fry-up, but he took a picture so we can forevermore see what a weakling he was.

Then his son got married in Korea and he took a picture of that spread -- beef, chicken, and octopus. Said it was unavoidable.

Later, he told a twitterer that he was currently avoiding "octopus, at least," which sounds like he was back to eating everything but cephalopods.

And here he is a week ago, nearly 5 years from his resolution. Still "mostly" vegetarian, still making excuses.

Shorter version: PZ asks his wife to take care of two cocks while he's away, and comes home to find her crying and gagging.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Which ethnic groups are involved in the Luton brouhaha?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Ape+lust wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:59 am
Mr Metokur is ripping Sargon in a livestream right now.
Sargon's ego does seem out of control. Finally gets a chance to be involved in a minor subcommittee in the EU parliament, and the first thing he does when he gets back is pick a fight with an internet troll to point out how amazing it is that he's been to the EU. Heck, I've been a witness at a Senate committee. It's not that special.

Fortunately, no one here has spoken with Sargon.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: The further adventures of PZ, the Bullshit Vegetarian...

Shorter version: PZ asks his wife to take care of two cocks while he's away, and comes home to find her crying and gagging.
LOL you mean penises.

I read that Meyers had paid for his wife to get wrist-deep inside a couple of game birds to satisfy his post-work appetites.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A random drama teacher the Prime Minister cops abuse from a mad woman mayoral candidate while peacefully walking the street pimping the immigrant vote.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote: Mr Metokur is ripping Sargon in a livestream right now.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BADl13XGZFk
Not any more he isn't.
Attachments
M.PNG
(22.85 KiB) Downloaded 458 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Actually, Alex Jones is really quite intelligent, and if you don't agree it's probably because you don't have the mental capacity to understand the profound stuff he is saying. Probably because the globalists have sucked out there brains and they haven't been doing enough independent research.
He's the biggest troll on the planet, no one is that fucked in the head, not even David Icke is this bat shit crazy.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

shoutinghorse wrote:

Not any more he isn't.
That was quick. I watched part of the video when it was up. I agree that Sargon seems like someone who has an inflated ego. I used to watch his videos but I got tired of the show text on screen and read it style of video. I can read fast enough that it is a waste of time for someone to read it to me. And "liberalist"? Almost as bad as "the brights".

I also think it is funny when people think Metokur will do anything other than shitpost. But he does it so well.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Jim transfers all his livestreams to his secondary channel soon after doing them:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: I for one am glad that movement atheism no longer looks to the same old pool of white males which gave us Dawkins and Hitchens for its thought leaders. Because with intellectual fucking titans like Heina around, its future is assured.
Hitchens had limitations and we should be honest about them.

Primarily, he went an entire lifetime without anyone thinking he was a toilet.

https://i.imgur.com/ntBz2kp.png

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Anne Hathaway denounces white privilege in award speech
speaking to the ladies, gentlemen and “gentlethem” in the crowd, Hathaway denounced white, straight and cisgender privilege.

“It is important to acknowledge with the exception of being a cisgender male, everything about how I was born has put me at the current center of a damaging and widely-accepted myth,” she said.

“That myth is that gayness orbits around straightness, transgender orbits around cisgender, and that all races orbit around whiteness.”

Hathaway explained that it was when she spent time with the LGBTQ community – her older brother is gay – that she learned to reject this myth.

“I appreciate this community because together we are not going to just question this myth, we are going to destroy it,” she told the crowd.

“Let’s tear this world apart and build a better one.”

Really?

Post by Really? »

some guy wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:07 pm
So is this a pretty good Poe of a Linkedin profile that Heina Dadabhoy created?

You have to give it to feminists. They are really good at making it sound as if they are accomplishing something.
  • A thirty-year track record of aspirating a low-percentage oxygen mix and transforming into a more complicated organic chemical for use in agricultural and environmental conservation-related applications.
  • Demonstrated facility with workplace arrival and disembarking.
  • Accomplished smooth acceptance of agreement-designated remuneration according to employer guidelines.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

DrokkIt wrote:
John D wrote: Love me some Pat.
The thing about people like this (let's cal them gammons for a laugh) is that they complain at length that everyone who voted for brexit has "endured 2 years of unfair treatment being called racists" , but in the next breath go on to characterise *everyone* who voted remain as a brainwashed EU zombie who is incapable of understanding what they voted for.

Also they tend to focus on the bias of the BBC as "the media" conveniently ignoring the Murdoch-owned press.

Call me crazy, but I think if you are going to harp on about being slandered and character-assassinated then you ought to not do the very same thing.
Perhaps you'll appreciate his earlier stuff...

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:30 pm
A random drama teacher the Prime Minister cops abuse from a mad woman mayoral candidate while peacefully walking the street pimping the immigrant vote.

.ttps://youtu.be/j9VKZ2ocq4Y
Well,

I doubt that is helping. Neither is this : VPD investigating report of coffee thrown at woman outside Ibrahim Ali court appearance

This whole thing is bad. But I am OK. After all I am not a Syrian, even though I look like one. All I have to do is point this out. Right? Right?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Mamma Mia!

No way that woman is a Syrian. She is wearing stretch pants!

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Well,

I doubt that is helping. Neither is this : VPD investigating report of coffee thrown at woman outside Ibrahim Ali court appearance

This whole thing is bad. But I am OK. After all I am not a Syrian, even though I look like one. All I have to do is point this out. Right? Right?
If you decide to go there, I would not only look out for the dangerous wildlife, but as you look like a Lesbianisian if you start walking around the overcrowded hell that Sydney has become, you are likely to get confronted by a Crocodile Dundee Dindu Nuffin wannabe that wants to tell you that no way you camel molesting goatloving scumbags are welcome to settle there.
Tell them you are not in favor of the 800 million US$ mosque that the the GCC countries are building in Sydney, or as it has been feminized by globalism it should be called Cindy. They are crazy down there. Be Careful!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Well,

If you decide to go there, I would not only look out for the dangerous wildlife, but as you look like a Lesbianisian if you start walking around the overcrowded hell that Sydney has become, you are likely to get confronted by a Crocodile Dundee Dindu Nuffin wannabe that wants to tell you that no way you camel molesting goatloving scumbags are welcome to settle there.
Tell them you are not in favor of the 800 million US$ mosque that the the GCC countries are building in Sydney, or as it has been feminized by globalism it should be called Cindy. They are crazy down there. Be Careful!
I DinDuNuffing!

Thas my story and I am sticking to it. I am going to crawl back under my bed and stay there till it is safe to come out.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

OK ... for some reason I thought I would see if it was safe to come out then I see this ...

Oh and your Facist Tittness? To ask your question about Luton is to answer it.

The search engine DuckDuckGo
The search term "Luton" (ya. one word.)
Click on the 1st result.

Video at the link. Ignore the fact that it is the Mirror. Luton stabbing: Seven people in hospital, one critical, after men 'left bleeding on the street' in mass brawl

Really?

Post by Really? »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:42 pm
OK ... for some reason I thought I would see if it was safe to come out then I see this ...

Oh and your Facist Tittness? To ask your question about Luton is to answer it.

The search engine DuckDuckGo
The search term "Luton" (ya. one word.)
Click on the 1st result.

Video at the link. Ignore the fact that it is the Mirror. Luton stabbing: Seven people in hospital, one critical, after men 'left bleeding on the street' in mass brawl
The bigger question is what Tom Arnold was doing at an Emmy party. If he was allowed in, he should have been silently offering canapes instead of talking to producers. His boss will be pissed.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’m sensing some fake massaged news in this story. But my brain is small. So any help is appreciated from the stem community.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy ... 5510c09d4c

The story is basically trying to say that Australian population growth is mostly natural and just forget about migration.

The thrust seems to be these two (actually unrelated) pitches

1. The PM’s bus analogy
When it comes to population growth at the moment, there are 10 extra people that have got on the bus. Just over four of them are temporary migrants. Just under four of them were born here, a natural increase. And only two of them are permanent migrants.”
2. The OP
The numbers back him up. According to the Bureau of Statistics, Australia’s population grew by 1.6 per cent, or 388,000 people, in 2017. A huge chunk of that — 38 per cent — came from the natural increase category. Among the rest, temporary migrants easily outnumbered permanent migrants.
Now. I don’t know when 38% constituted a “huge” chunk compared to the other presumably “super-huge” 62% block ....

But when I look at the figures there appears to be a big disconnect between permanent arrivals and “net overseas migration”.

I suspect Scotty is decreasing the apparent proportion of temporary migrants by not acknowledging how many also get off the bus.

In 2015/6 there were 190K permanent migrants + 17.5K permanent humanitarian. So 207K.
Now yes, there were also (I kid you not) 311K student visas and 86K long stay business. So 397K.
Of course a shed-load of students, business peoples and some small number of expats and retirees exited the country. Hence the use of net overseas migration.

Natural increase for 2015 was 148K and permanent newbies (per above) were 207K. Somehow overall net migration was 178K. My head for maths is pretty marginal. But I can’t help feeling NOM is a slight of hand and it would be more useful, demographically, to focus on permanent arrivals.

See https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament ... Statistics

In any case. We are averaging between 180-210K annual NOMs, almost all to Sydney and Melbourne. Vs 145K or so natural births. It may not be a uniform “Big Australia” across all towns, But it sure as hell is breaking our two defining cities.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Oops. That should be

I suspect Scotty is decreasing increasing the apparent proportion of temporary migrants by not acknowledging how many also get off the bus.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

These are from a 4chan archive, so I don't know how long they'll last.

They're short clips from Hannah Gadsby's standup, Nanette.

Blazing eyes, lipless grimace, a woman on the edge of breakdown -- this is a comedy game-changer... who cares if you don't laugh, you fucking Nazi?

https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1537083167441.webm
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1537083201918.webm
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1537083236266.webm
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1537083273776.webm
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1537083308051.webm

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote: These are from a 4chan archive, so I don't know how long they'll last.

Blazing eyes, lipless grimace, a woman on the edge of breakdown -- this is a comedy game-changer... who cares if you don't laugh, you fucking Nazi?

I saw it on Netflix. Norm MacDonald is right; it's a "one woman show" and not a good one. She's wrong about so much stuff, so, so much. I doubt she's on the verge of breakdown. You can see she's acting and reciting lines that she knows will play to her audience, which I'm assuming is every lesbian in Australia (they don't have a big population, get it?). She's not funny, to me anyway. PZ thought she was raw and cutting edge. I think she's Ellen Degeneres, with a huge chip on her shoulder and without the talent.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

Brive1987 wrote:

Superb logic there - a Syrian murdered someone and the PM is bringing in tens of thousands.

Reminds me of the UK tabloids, in the late 80s, that told of around 10 deaths from E's AND hundreds of thousands of kids are necking them every weekend!!!

I thought, fuck me - they sound safe!

Didn't stop me always starting with a half and necking the rest (and perhaps another cheeky one) later when I was sure I wasn't going to drop dead :D

(I'm not arguing against tighter border controls - I'm arguing against the kind of fucked up tabloid logic that comes from people like Faith Goldy.)

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

On the latest No Agenda podcast Adam Curry talks about taking a train into Switzerland and the Swiss Border Guard.

It starts at 8:31 in the podcast:

https://mp3s.nashownotes.com/NA-1069-20 ... -Final.mp3

I thought it was relevant to discussions about migrants and borders and Switzerland.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

Brive1987 wrote: A random drama teacher the Prime Minister cops abuse from a mad woman mayoral candidate while peacefully walking the street pimping the immigrant vote.

shoutinghorse wrote:

Not any more he isn't.
He moved it to his stream channel (I think - if he calls that Hal)

I'd make judicious use of the right arrow key if I were you - pretty boring.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

Keating wrote: Jim transfers all his livestreams to his secondary channel soon after doing them:
__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuZFKSh6ueY___
:nin:

John D

Post by John D »

Haha.... Weather Channel fake news. This video is longer than it needs to be, but it is pretty funny.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Britain's trade unionists get their priorities in order before getting down to business, cos you gotta hate on Israel if you want that pay rise. .. Right?
Attachments
TUC.PNG
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 336 times

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Hunt wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:58 am
Ape+lust wrote: These are from a 4chan archive, so I don't know how long they'll last.

I saw it on Netflix. Norm MacDonald is right; it's a "one woman show" and not a good one. She's wrong about so much stuff, so, so much. I doubt she's on the verge of breakdown. You can see she's acting and reciting lines that she knows will play to her audience, which I'm assuming is every lesbian in Australia (they don't have a big population, get it?). She's not funny, to me anyway. PZ thought she was raw and cutting edge. I think she's Ellen Degeneres, with a huge chip on her shoulder and without the talent.
Yeah, I was absolutely wondering how she can do that every night for weeks in her act without it being "an act".

free thoughtpolice

PZ has thrown his lot in with the never trust the government crowd with "The Rule of Law is an Illusion".
http://archive.is/ZL7kh
It seems the more extreme of the left wing and the right wing really hate the government while the center only dislikes the system moderately.
PZ makes it sound like all cops are bigots and murderers.
And don’t get me started on the police. Does anyone trust Officer Friendly? That was a lie we were indoctrinated with as children, but now it’s clear that Officer Friendly was attending KKK rallies in their spare time, and that now they’ll bust into your apartment and murder you, and that they conveniently carry around toy guns to drop on the bodies of the children they kill so they can claim self-defense.
How many cops, if any carry around toy guns expecting to kill children? It sounds like he is going into conspiracy theory territory. A kind of Marxist Alex Jones.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

:popcorn:
Popcorn but with reservations because no amount of financial damages is gonna hurt Musk
and he will likely shrug off any apology even if particularly clever conditions are set.

MWSnap008 2018-09-17, 20_44_12.jpg
(52.94 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45551895

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

free thoughtpolice wrote: PZ has thrown his lot in with the never trust the government crowd with "The Rule of Law is an Illusion".
It seems the more extreme of the left wing and the right wing really hate the government while the center only dislikes the system moderately.
And don’t get me started on the police. Does anyone trust Officer Friendly? That was a lie we were indoctrinated with as children, but now it’s clear that Officer Friendly was attending KKK rallies in their spare time, and that now they’ll bust into your apartment and murder you, and that they conveniently carry around toy guns to drop on the bodies of the children they kill so they can claim self-defense.
How many cops, if any carry around toy guns expecting to kill children? It sounds like he is going into conspiracy theory territory. A kind of Marxist Alex Jones.
I think it is something like 15% good cops, 15% bad cops and 70% who go along with whoever they are with. The focus of black lives matter should have been on exposing the 15% of cops who are bad. Now that everyone has a cell phone to record what is going on it should be easier to get evidence of wrongdoing. Instead they go and block roads and other non-productive stunts.

I was at an outdoor classical music concert a few years ago. It is held at the state capital, which is on a square. There is a sound system for people on the sides who cannot see the stage. I wondered why the intermission seemed to be taking so long when I saw cops herding people with black lives matter signs away from the stage. I assume they wanted to get control of the sound system to berate the audience. They looked like a bunch of white college students. All they managed to do was delay the second half of the concert.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:20 am
PZ has thrown his lot in with the never trust the government crowd with "The Rule of Law is an Illusion".
How many cop-haters would be the first victims if cops weren't around? Does PZ think he can defend his chubby white ass? What does these idiots think would actually happen if law enforcement disappeared?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: PZ has thrown his lot in with the never trust the government crowd with "The Rule of Law is an Illusion".
Pizzle is of course referring to Tamir Rice, the 5'7", 195 lb 12-year-old who was in a public park pointing a highly realistic airsoft pistol -- lacking the orange cap meant to identify it as a replica -- at random passersby. Rice was shot after he ignored calls to show his hands and instead went to draw the gun. Surveillance video exists of the incident, as well as Rice's erratic behavior just prior.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Is this a straight line? Is there such a thing as "begging the punchline"?

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

free thoughtpolice wrote: How many cops, if any carry around toy guns expecting to kill children? It sounds like he is going into conspiracy theory territory. A kind of Marxist Alex Jones.
Seems really unlikely. Despite the common trope on TV, it is extremely rare for a cop to carry an untraceable weapon to plant on his victims. For someone to do this because they think they might shoot an unarmed child seems really improbable. The vast majority of cops never shoot anyone in their entire career, and unfortunately about half the time they do shoot someone they should have left their gun in their holster.

The main problem with the police is not bad cops - a big problem is that many police will cover for wrongdoing by fellow cops out of loyalty.

B.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Pizzle is of course referring to Tamir Rice, the 5'7", 195 lb 12-year-old who was in a public park pointing a highly realistic airsoft pistol -- lacking the orange cap meant to identify it as a replica -- at random passersby. Rice was shot after he ignored calls to show his hands and instead went to draw the gun. Surveillance video exists of the incident, as well as Rice's erratic behavior just prior.
No, I think he is referring to the white cop shooting the black man who she is saying she thought was in her apartment. Also, referencing the current Baltimore police corruption trial, where it has come out that the cops planted airguns on people they had just shot: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 89731.html

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

JayTeeAitch wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

ht.tps://youtu.be/j9VKZ2ocq4Y
Superb logic there - a Syrian murdered someone and the PM is bringing in tens of thousands.

Reminds me of the UK tabloids, in the late 80s, that told of around 10 deaths from E's AND hundreds of thousands of kids are necking them every weekend!!!

I thought, fuck me - they sound safe!

Didn't stop me always starting with a half and necking the rest (and perhaps another cheeky one) later when I was sure I wasn't going to drop dead :D

(I'm not arguing against tighter border controls - I'm arguing against the kind of fucked up tabloid logic that comes from people like Faith Goldy.)
I simply rejoiced there was a cross match between predator and terminator. Next time I hope for a death fight rather than a flight and flee.

Concerns over unvetted entry from violently broken societies can wait for the post show reviews.

dogen

Post by dogen »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
No, I think he is referring to the white cop shooting the black man who she is saying she thought was in her apartment. Also, referencing the current Baltimore police corruption trial, where it has come out that the cops planted airguns on people they had just shot: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 89731.html
Clearly, those cops are racist white supremacists.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-5b2d4fd6/turb ... 50/750x422

(From this story). To be honest, it's not surprising that cops in Baltimore are majority-black. But the BLM narrative, of white supremacy driving the cop-on-black killings, has quite a few problems with it.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The best bit of PZ’s joining Antifa was this:
I don’t think it’s just Monday. I think I failed life when I didn’t raise the black flag and riot against the goddamn rotten system in oh, about 1980, and 2018 is way too late.
Never too late PZ. But I’d love to have seen 23 year old Peez rioting in a black block. He’d be holding the phalanx together from the rear rank with furtive glances over his shoulder.

Hey Peez. “Come back with your shield or on it”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
... they conveniently carry around toy guns to drop on the bodies of the children they kill so they can claim self-defense.
I hadn't heard about that case. It's kinda funny really. It's basically the plot from the TV show The Shield. In fact, those morons probably came up with the idea for their scam by watching The Shield.

Since he mentions dead children, Peezy seems to have conflated Tamir Rice with the adult drug dealers in Baltimore.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I think I failed life
Among the stinking pile of horseshit that emanates from PZ's mouth, every once in a while comes a nugget of honesty.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Out of curiosity, how many people read Moldbug?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Is this a straight line? Is there such a thing as "begging the punchline"?
It is not as if Graham Linehan was not warned ... or at least people tried to educate this dimwit and as I recall his response was to block them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: