Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Ape+lust »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Three fucking Porsches. But Brianna Wu is going to connect with working Democrats to be elected. A shrieking velocitranny that has conspicuously gone through three Porsches understands the common (Massachusetts?) person's problems. That may be a problem.
And they're not even household cars, to be shared. Frank can't drive a stick.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Ape+lust wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Three fucking Porsches. But Brianna Wu is going to connect with working Democrats to be elected. A shrieking velocitranny that has conspicuously gone through three Porsches understands the common (Massachusetts?) person's problems. That may be a problem.
And they're not even household cars, to be shared. Frank can't drive a stick.
So Brianna DID have the SRS surgery...

CaptainFluffyBunny

Sorry, that was bad even by my, low, low standards.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So Brianna DID have the SRS surgery...
:lol:

Yes, and she has a Boxster he can't touch. Not without guidance, anyway.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:41 am
More white supremacy, misogyny.
Sez the megalomanic cunt who played the race card whenever it personally benefitted him, who lied repeatedly about the gender wage gap, and who gave us the concept of "bitter clingers".

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So Brianna DID have the SRS surgery...
:lol:

Yes, and she has a Boxster he can't touch. Not without guidance, anyway.
I wish to be nowhere near Brianna Wu's bos.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Yeah, I love the way she pointed out that her used car was "only" 33000 dollars. Completely clueless.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Wu's slick website has a page for carrers.

https://www.briannawu2018.com/carrers

The only carrer listed is campaign support staff. No job description, but that particular carrer will probably include chaffuering the canidate around in zir Boster.

What is it with mentally ill, narcissist tranny pretend-game-developers who can't spell worth shit?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Why actively campaign, when you can just slack as always?
Video game developer Brianna Wu is running for Congress, and she’s using a new way to get her message out: killing Nazis in Wolfenstein II.

Wu said that she’s turning to livestreaming because that’s where young voters are.
“One of the reasons Millennials feel disenfranchised is politicians don’t speak to them in ways that feel genuine,” said Wu. “Twitch is one of the most important ways to engage younger people. I plan to go to voters where they are, not asking them to come to me.”

A clip of the stream has 84 views as of publication. Wu’s channel has 1,944 views.
https://venturebeat.com/2018/07/17/amaz ... its-store/

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I think Wu has mastered the art of twitching.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Wu's slick website has a page for carrers.

https://www.briannawu2018.com/carrers

The only carrer listed is campaign support staff. No job description, but that particular carrer will probably include chaffuering the canidate around in zir Boster.

What is it with mentally ill, narcissist tranny pretend-game-developers who can't spell worth shit?
Here's her primary opponent, might want to donate-
http://www.stephenflynch.com
Brianna Wu is running against a vastly superior opponent in every possible way. Which, admittedly, isn't difficult. Still, if she should even come close, it's probably the end times. I will then post a newsletter on bunker decorating tips.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Wu's main opponent, incumbent incumbant Stephen Lynch, is criss-crossing the district, as is his wife:
Lynch has taken the same approach in this campaign, crisscrossing the state to meet with voters in all corners of the Commonwealth. In just the past ten days, Congressman Lynch has been to Newton, New Bedford, West Roxbury, Lynn, Burlington, Hyde Park, Roxbury, Yarmouth, Falmouth, Plymouth, Braintree, Waltham, Quincy, Fitchburg, Brighton, Pittsfield, Williamsburg, West Springfield, Chicopee, Springfield, Sturbridge, Southbridge, and Worcester.

But despite this grueling schedule – with hours of travel wrapped around debates, press conferences, fundraisers, meetings, and interviews – the shortened window of this special election limits the number of visits Congressman Lynch can make to each community.

[...]

Margaret Lynch, the Congressman’s wife, has launched her own tour of the Commonwealth to campaign on her husband’s behalf. Riding around Massachusetts in a 2000 Mercury Marquis, Margaret has been making two or three stops every day at senior centers and other community events.

[...]

In the past 30 days, Margaret has visited:

Watertown, Gloucester, Rockport, Danvers, Randolph, East Bridgewater, Taunton, Franklin, Wrentham, Bellingham, Lawrence, Haverhill, Sutton, Chelmsford, Littleton, Fitchburg, Leominster, Belmont, Buzzards Bay, Pocasset, Hyannis, Taunton, Westport, Fall River, New Bedford, East Longmeadow, Holyoke, Agawam, Plymouth, Abington, Lowell, Revere, Saugus, Charlestown, Everett, East Boston, Brockton, Quincy, Weymouth, Leicester, Blackstone, and Worcester.

Her tour continues this week with scheduled stops in Attleboro, Fall River, Bolton, Holbrook, Milton, Beverly, Saugus, and Lynn, as well as a visit to Western Massachusetts at the end of the week.
The mention of Mrs. Lynch's ride has to be deliberate.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I noticed that Wuhu!'s handle on Tardbook is "developerbriannawu" - trying rather too hard there, I think, mate.

Also he made a big Freudian slip on this twat:
Image1.png
(49.43 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
The first one, that is...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Note that Wu "plans to go to the voters" by sitting at home playing video games.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: I noticed that Wuhu!'s handle on Tardbook is "developerbriannawu"
LOL. I'm referring to him as "Brian Nawu" from now on.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Note that Wu "plans to go to the voters" by sitting at home playing video games.
Why not, it's the method Watson is using to write a whole fucking book.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Oglebart wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:20 pm
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Of course, in the midst of her "campaign" Brianna bought a Porsche (used, but still pricey), ensuring that there will always be suspicions she tapped earmarked funds to do it. What an idjit.

And of course, that car's maiden voyage home began from out of state and went the whole distance with the oil warning light on. The fucking thing has never worked right since. Of course :lol:
Is Wu making himself out to be a car expert? He has several tweets about driving Porsches, trying to talk the talk.

Sadly, he can't even spell "Boxster". Twice.

https://i.imgur.com/iyQzmMn.png
Wu has bought 3 Porsches with Franks money in the recent past. After that first one that Ape mentioned he ordered a brand new Cayman, 100K ish in dollars, then just a couple weeks ago came the used Boxster, there was some excuse about having it for a 4th July parade for the election campaign. There was a vid posted on the Farms showing him lurching down the road behind the Porsche, doing a meet and greet thing Frank following behind with a stack of flyers. Talk about fucking weird, I’ll see if I can find it.
You guys are just jealous that your asshole barely merits 2-ply.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

The slump has subsided & it's been vintage Pit these past couple of pages. All you needed was a little less politics & a top shelf cow like Wu as a muse.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Plus Brive and Kirbo making it up in a hotel room with a 24-pack of Toohey's some Glühwein, and a 5-gallon container of lube...

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

If politics doesn't work out, there's always window cleaning:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Brianna Poo

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Plus Brive and Kirbo making it up in a hotel room with a 24-pack of Toohey's some Glühwein, and a 5-gallon container of lube...
If there's any Raclette left over from Kirb's fondue, they can skip the lube and 'make up' Last Tango In Paris style.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Zinnia Jones gets a quote in a trans-kid piece at the Atlantic:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ns/561749/

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

screwtape wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Things like this are why, despite the absurdity, I hope for a zombie apocalypse. Inclusive menstruation shouldn't be a thing.
Ever since I went past middle age I started getting periodic nose bleeds. Almost like having my time of the month.
So next time I get a bit twitchy, lay the fuck off, I have an excuse.
:twisted:
Here's some TMI for you: you have probably heard of endometriosis, where some endometrial cells get into an unusual spot and continue to bleed each month. Usually this is via a reverse flow through the fallopian tubes, so you end up with 'chocolate cysts' on the ovaries and in the pelvis. These bleed each month and cause much pain and scarring. But endometrial cells have been known to travel via the bloodstream and end up much further afield. Lungs are quite common, producing catamenial hemoptysis, but your nose is also possible. I did have a patient with a nubbin of endometriosis in her umbilicus, which would bleed once a month. Bodies are bizarre.
Fortunately, I'm pretty sure it isn't something that creepy. But it might be another creepy thing because I have bad psoriasis on my nose and I wonder if it is able or could be migrating into the type of tissue that is inside my nose.
Does psoriasis only attack exposed skin or can it attack nasal tissue?

CaptainFluffyBunny

DiWsoIpW0AAbrH1.jpeg
(34.57 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Since deleted. Dear gods, what is wrong with people?

CaptainFluffyBunny

screwtape wrote:
Things like this are why, despite the absurdity, I hope for a zombie apocalypse. Inclusive menstruation shouldn't be a thing.
Ever since I went past middle age I started getting periodic nose bleeds. Almost like having my time of the month.
Here's some TMI for you: you have probably heard of endometriosis, where some endometrial cells get into an unusual spot and continue to bleed each month. Usually this is via a reverse flow through the fallopian tubes, so you end up with 'chocolate cysts' on the ovaries and in the pelvis. These bleed each month and cause much pain and scarring. But endometrial cells have been known to travel via the bloodstream and end up much further afield. Lungs are quite common, producing catamenial hemoptysis, but your nose is also possible. I did have a patient with a nubbin of endometriosis in her umbilicus, which would bleed once a month. Bodies are bizarre.
Fortunately, I'm pretty sure it isn't something that creepy. But it might be another creepy thing because I have bad psoriasis on my nose and I wonder if it is able or could be migrating into the type of tissue that is inside my nose.
You've checked your blood pressure, right? I get nosebleeds when my pressure gets too high. Especially when my blood pressure is high 'cause somebody punched my face, but sometimes spontaneously as well.

free thoughtpolice

I monitor my blood pressure, so I watch for that.
Something that has saved some blood is sneezing with and coughing your mouth open that allows the pressure to exit the mouth and saves a lot of pressure that otherwise escapes through the nose.
I haven't had my face punched lately but my septum is a deviant and may have got that way from an unblocked punch. :drool:

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:44 am
https://imgur.com/HfdNW5P.png
That was a pretty caustic reaction to an innocent piss-taking. She must be attracting voters like bees to a turd.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

...more in the link...

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Musk issues vague notpology
"His actions against me do not justify my actions against him, and for that I apologise," Mr Musk said
Doesn't actually deny or retract that the Diver is a "paedo guy"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44870303

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Get a blood cell count at the doc's, could be low platelets. I think you would need a vitamin K check too, but I'm not an expert.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Any transhumanists here? Or anyone else willing to comment on weird / unusual body modification...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1TkiN309_4

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Fortunately, I'm pretty sure it isn't something that creepy. But it might be another creepy thing because I have bad psoriasis on my nose and I wonder if it is able or could be migrating into the type of tissue that is inside my nose.
I don't think psoriasis can affect mucosal epithelium. Pemphigus is the much rarer condition that does that. Most nosebleeds are simply due to trauma in Little's Area (aka Kiesselbach's triangle) where there are arteries sandwiched between thin mucosa and the underlying septum. Keeping that spot well-greased with Bactroban, Polysporin or even Vaseline (and only picking your nose with very short fingernails :o ) is the answer. Fail in that and I come at you with a long matchstick with silver nitrate on the end, a procedure so painful that we still use a pledget soaked in 10% cocaine to numb the area first).

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

MarcusAu wrote: Any transhumanists here? Or anyone else willing to comment on weird / unusual body modification...

Rather have a second penis. Bit longer than the one I have now, please.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Hunt wrote: Rather have a second penis. Bit longer than the one I have now, please.
I'm sure if you ask nicely, someone will oblige.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

MarcusAu wrote: Any transhumanists here? Or anyone else willing to comment on weird / unusual body modification...

Aesthetically simple idea you wonder how it's never been attempted before.
Miles more interesting than that tedious "performance artist " "Stelarc" who always crops up in reviews of this sort of stuff.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Musk issues vague notpology
"His actions against me do not justify my actions against him, and for that I apologise," Mr Musk said

That's probably all he'll ever get out of him. When you think of it, Musk is worth 20 billion. I heard said that a defamation suit could net the guy up to ONE MILLION DOLLARS (little finger). ooooooh, one million dollars. Musk probably uses million dollar bills to light his farts. The rich are different, and billionaires even "mo different". Don't expect to threaten a billionaire with legalities and get very far. Whatever apologies Musk utters is probably mandated by higher authorities: i.e. shareholders and boards of directors. Beyond that, he has carte blanche to indulge is id in whatever way he pleases.

Moral of the story: don't insult a billionaire unless you have very thick skin.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

:popcorn:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Oh yeah, just heard that quack doctor Andrew Wakefield is dating Elle "The Body" Macpherson.

Strange times.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: DiWsoIpW0AAbrH1.jpeg

Since deleted. Dear gods, what is wrong with people?
Guess her boyfriend is someone who you can safely loan a fair bit of money, then.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Hunt wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:53 am

That's probably all he'll ever get out of him. When you think of it, Musk is worth 20 billion. I heard said that a defamation suit could net the guy up to ONE MILLION DOLLARS (little finger). ooooooh, one million dollars. Musk probably uses million dollar bills to light his farts. The rich are different, and billionaires even "mo different". Don't expect to threaten a billionaire with legalities and get very far. Whatever apologies Musk utters is probably mandated by higher authorities: i.e. shareholders and boards of directors. Beyond that, he has carte blanche to indulge is id in whatever way he pleases.

Talking of taking on rich guys, I heard about a smug little student in a Mini nipping in and stealing a parking spot from a guy in a high end Jag setting up to reverse park. When asked why he'd done it the student said "because I can". One stove in Mini later the rich guy comes back with the same reply. Actually a true story.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:30 am
Tigzy wrote: This looks fucking great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP0VHJYFOAU
Yes, it does. Especially since they've dodged Sacha Cohen. Cohen can be good, but who won't reflexively think "IS NICE" when he's got the teeth and moustache on?

They must've heard from Deacon's lawyers. He's hardly in the trailer at all.
I was just thinking today, after watching some of 'Who is America' on YT, that it looks like Sacha kept his makeup from that film for the Jewish pro gun character :D

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:53 am

Talking of taking on rich guys, I heard about a smug little student in a Mini nipping in and stealing a parking spot from a guy in a high end Jag setting up to reverse park. When asked why he'd done it the student said "because I can". One stove in Mini later the rich guy comes back with the same reply. Actually a true story.
Sounds about right. I can relate, since once a little shit unabashedly stole a parking spot from me in similar manner. It took every bit of moral reserve I could muster not to key his car when he flippantly dashed off. I didn't, but god I wanted to.

Oh, the horrible things I would do, were I a billionaire.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Remember the robotcat person?

Transhumanism is interesting I have been thinking it would be need to get a chip implanted. I will try to find the link and send it to ya.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

comhcinc wrote:

Transhumanism is interesting I have been thinking it would be need to get a chip implanted. I will try to find the link and send it to ya.
I was just taking the general Trans* subject in a new direction. It's interesting what we accept as strange, as opposed to what provokes a more visceral reaction - at least in regards to body modification.

nb It might be neat but you don't need the chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

MarcusAu wrote:
comhcinc wrote:

Transhumanism is interesting I have been thinking it would be neat to get a chip implanted. I will try to find the link and send it to ya.
I was just taking the general Trans* subject in a new direction. It's interesting what we accept as strange, as opposed to what provokes a more visceral reaction - at least in regards to body modification.

nb It might be neat but you don't need the chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg
Found it. This is wot I was on aboot. https://dangerousthings.com/

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

comhcinc wrote:
They can also find your owner if you go missing.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Hunt wrote:

One million dollars might not be much to Musk but it's probably a life changing amount for the other guy.

I don't know why people are defending Musk. Someone hurt his feelies and he libelled them to millions of followers. He's a cunt. Being rich doesn't make him less of a cunt. We don't make fucking excuses for Brianna Wu.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Also, those kids would have been dead by the time Musk had shrunk down Thunderbird 4. Just because Myers hates the cunt doesn't mean he's not an attention whore.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Last night I watched a documentary about Joan Didion (trailer below) - a somewhat more reliable reporter on the 60's than her contemporary Hunter S Thompson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99NaRJQzXiM

If anyone wanted to argue when the left when wrong - a pretty good case could be made for the mid 1960s - when for example Didion reported arriving at a party only to find a 5 year old dosed with acid. Interesting times, and all that...

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

5 year olds have imaginary friends anyway. That's a waste of good acid.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Any Amazon qualified engineers about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ffdarcJiQ

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

MarcusAu wrote: Any Amazon qualified engineers about?

I can't solve it off the cuff, but I think this is where hyperbolic trig functions come into play.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Any Amazon qualified engineers about?

I can't solve it off the cuff, but I think this is where hyperbolic trig functions come into play.
I really did post that before watching, honest.

free thoughtpolice

So Hamas has an arson campaign floating balloons with incendiary devices into Israel and even rigged one up to a falcon.
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/pal ... w-a-faicon
Almost like life imitating art:

free thoughtpolice

Double blasphemy! Two thumbs wrapped around the guitar neck! :snooty:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

feathers wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:44 am
https://imgur.com/HfdNW5P.png
That was a pretty caustic reaction to an innocent piss-taking. She must be attracting voters like bees to a turd.
It's ingenious of Wu to once again find a way to piggyback campaigning for Federal office on his gaming hobby professional career. From Wu's Congressional district, I'd take Commuter Rail to South Station, then the new Silver Line -- but otoh who wouldn't jump at the chance to sit in a porsche next to a hot sexy giant undead alien preying mantis, with the distinct possibility of receiving a quick hummer from those luscious lips when traffic on 95 inevitably slowed to a crawl.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Shatterface wrote: I don't know why people are defending Musk. Someone hurt his feelies and he libelled them to millions of followers. He's a cunt. Being rich doesn't make him less of a cunt. We don't make fucking excuses for Brianna Wu.
Which people are defending Musk? Pitizens? Must be those same ones out in that field idolizing Tommy R.

Musk's gotten plenty of crap here for his douche moves re. the trapped boys. And in the past, he's been ridiculed for his crackpot space schemes and frivolous stunts.

I will add that Tesla cars look like fucking Hyundais.

Guest_b8931fdb

Post by Guest_b8931fdb »

Shatterface wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:04 am
Hunt wrote:

One million dollars might not be much to Musk but it's probably a life changing amount for the other guy.

I don't know why people are defending Musk. Someone hurt his feelies and he libelled them to millions of followers. He's a cunt. Being rich doesn't make him less of a cunt. We don't make fucking excuses for Brianna Wu.
I'm not a lawyer, but I would be curious how a lawyer considers calling the British guy 'pedo guy' in the heat of the moment. Or if we really want to use twitter and retracted tweets and apologies as a nice weaponized way to go after a purse when an ugly obnoxious thing is said.

There is apparently such a thing as libel per se, and falsely calling someone a pedo might fall into that. But how many times a day on twitter, or even during the pit are people called pedo and nonce and all that kind of shit talk.

I'm not defending Musk, I'm not sure a tweet when two twits are having an argument should be turned into a monetary jackpot.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Guest_b8931fdb wrote: I'm not a lawyer, but I would be curious how a lawyer considers calling the British guy 'pedo guy' in the heat of the moment. Or if we really want to use twitter and retracted tweets and apologies as a nice weaponized way to go after a purse when an ugly obnoxious thing is said.

There is apparently such a thing as libel per se, and falsely calling someone a pedo might fall into that. But how many times a day on twitter, or even during the pit are people called pedo and nonce and all that kind of shit talk.
https://media.giphy.com/media/8fxad4tvqIzwk/giphy.gif