Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ is pushing a “Mona Lisa” angle instead of the obvious homegrown option.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Today we have fake news

And broken media.

Concerns were also raised that gay men were the most visible members of the LGBT community at the company, that intersectionality of race and background within the LGBT community was not reflected enough, and that there was a need for more visible LGBT leaders.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Difficult to see why he had such an adverse reaction.

Perhaps the letters 'BBC' have a different association for him.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Back in Blighty, a story doing the rounds typically involves a student union banning Remembrance activities because it "glorifies" the war, or something like that. Anyway, take a look at the person who has been named as organising this ban......

Not only is she keeping up the terrible ban-happy reputation of student unions, she is keeping up Britain's reputation as a nation of yellow-stained horse-teeth gum-mouths.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpbHyqKWsAA9ezB.jpg

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: PZ is a grandpa again. This one though is a girl, un-named, not an ethnic minority and from the daughter. But there is a pleasing Grant Wood vibe to offset the black pills.

https://i2.wp.com/freethoughtblogs.com/ ... .jpg?ssl=1
Congratulations to them. I just hope that Upssy isn't a traditional Scandi name.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

My bad. The sprog’s name is Iliana

“The name Iliana is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "from Ilium or Troy". ... Iliana is one of the vaguely but usually undefinably exotic names that have a wide range of spellings and pronunciations”

Ie. it’s cultural appropriation.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

KiwiInOz wrote: Congratulations to them. I just hope that Upssy isn't a traditional Scandi name.
(They tapped a vein on the BACK of her arm? Ouch!)

Peez has already fucked up his grandson's name, in a way most would be vigilant about avoiding. "Iliana" isn't so readily lampooned, but I'm looking forward to seeing how he will do it.

I think Peez's dirty little secret is that he drunk-posts nearly as often as Rebecca.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: PZ is a grandpa again. This one though is a girl, un-named, not an ethnic minority and from the daughter. But there is a pleasing Grant Wood vibe to offset the black pills.

https://i2.wp.com/freethoughtblogs.com/ ... .jpg?ssl=1
Congratulations to them. I just hope that Upssy isn't a traditional Scandi name.
She kinda looks like that whatshername Greyjoy chick on Game of Thrones.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

See, this is one of the problems with the internet. Fifteen years from now, this kid will Google grandpa and scream out: PEEZUS CHRIST!!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Service Dog wrote:
[much Service Dog wry goodness snipped for brevity here]

ENTIIIIIIIRELY UNRELATED, here are some pictures from within the corporate-security perimeter of Google's recent event, complete with basketball hoop, workers, scattered lounge furniture, chainlink fence walls...

https://i.imgur.com/715Elf9.jpg

So these Google employees - the poor fuckers have to dress like that??

That is really fucking weird.

I'm gonna name this 'Wonka Syndrome' - a curious condition where certain multinationals appear to desire a workforce comprised of Oompa-Loompas rather than humans.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Tigzy wrote:
So these Google employees - the poor fuckers have to dress like that??

That is really fucking weird.

I'm gonna name this 'Wonka Syndrome' - a curious condition where certain multinationals appear to desire a workforce comprised of Oompa-Loompas rather than humans.
https://i.imgur.com/dQ8rnr8.jpg

I called them Oompa-loompas, too! The ones in the white overalls with the rainbow-letter-G on the teletubby/carebear spot... are 'brand ambassadors', which are the lowest-level of wannabe actors & models-- those who can't get work as waitresses or as 'extras' on actual tv & movie sets. They're hired for a few days, to stand-around & say "Hiiiii!!!!!! Welcome to Goooogle!!!!! to people entering the building, or exiting elevators. Some hand-out snacks... pre-wrapped idiot-proof snacks, only: Individually-prepared hors d'oeuvres on trays require actual cater-waiter skill (and cater-waiters are higher-up on the modeling food-chain, too.) The Brand Ambassadors aren't-even schooled by google about the products on display-- they're barely-able to point-out the sales people on the floor who are supposed-to explain the products.

However, despite the white-coverall look being mandatory only-for Oompa-loompas... there were a few full-time google bootlickers who voluntarily wore white overalls, to advertise how on-board they are with the company program. The first-adopters of voluntary Oompa-loomp-- were design-department hipsters, whose job was to hang literal macramé plant-hangers, and scatter tscotchkes around the space.

Then, a few days later, executive-types-- who give product-unveiling speeches from the main stage-- also requested the white-overalls-with-rainbow-G, so they could wear them to the open-bar afterparty. And then-- as the Brand Ambassadors ended their 3-day gig-- a spate of craven copycats vied to claim the Ambassadors' soiled garments, for their own workwear. In the end, the company ordered another 10 or 15 thousand dollars worth of Oompa-loompa gear, to satisfy internal demand.

I am convinced there's something real & deeply-weird going-on with the company's infantilist corporate culture-- a desire to dwell in an all-enveloping nannycorp womb. Also reflected in the products they gurgitate.

In an ironic twist, I'm writing this from aboard the rather-nice, never-slept-on mattress from the Google Home model-bedroom; which found its way home with me (the non-profit donation place wouldn't accept any bedding items). I also got an unused pair of oompa-loompa-white Vans sneakers and a couple of those blue-longsleeve t-shirts. Nothing branded with the rainbow 'G'. And I was given a new-model Chromecast, which probably only differs from the old-one in Orwellian spying ways. And I was gifted the new Pixelbud earbuds-- allegedly a $140 value, except they only work with iPhone 10-- or only with android devices which have the spy-on-me "Google Assistant" feature enabled. There's no setting to use them as normal bluetooth earbuds. The carpentry crew took the all-white basketball hoop back to their shop. A heap of loot & houseplants, & furnishings ends-up in dumpsters, after all these promotional events.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The Washington Post writes an extensive, breathless article on 4chan’s reaction to Taylor Swift’s betrayal.

Just like PZ, when he saw the looming shadow of the ‘pit.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 5094i.html

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

DS has certainly dissing the poor girl and has even been giving honorary white status to her arch enemy Kanye West because of his endorsement of Trump. Could be a sign of the end times.
https://dailystormer.name/taylor-swift- ... -manwhore/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

free thoughtpolice wrote: DS has certainly dissing the poor girl and has even been giving honorary white status to her arch enemy Kanye West because of his endorsement of Trump. Could be a sign of the end times.
The same people loving Taylor Swift because of her "entrance into the political arena', are the same ones who were insisting she was a "white supremacist" a couple of months ago, and that everybody should fawn about Beyonce.

The same applies to the far right, who amusingly thought Taylor's silence was some sort of endorsement of Trump, but who know are crying.

There is also the added bonus of the those that defended Kanye's ranting storm invasion(s), when Taylor was on the receiving end. They probably regret that now.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It was the Liberals inability to distinguish mainstream from deplorables that sank them in 2016. (Or was it a calculated tactic?)

Obsessing over 4chan and DS is not a winning approach.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Ophelia fretting again over transwomen.

And yes, Ofie may be right here, but, she was on board with the crazies for way too long to get any sympathy from me. And she still spews way too much SJW nutjobbery.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

How can anyone have anything bad to say about Tay Tay. She duets so nicely with Korn.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Fuck me. Just put a frame around it, it's done :shock:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well I'm off to sleep - pleasant dreams all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNqhm1KoENg

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Thanks, Kiwi :D

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: DS has certainly dissing the poor girl and has even been giving honorary white status to her arch enemy Kanye West because of his endorsement of Trump. Could be a sign of the end times.
Everyone is obsessed with celebrities, even Internet Nazis.

That's one of the reasons why a former game show host is the US president.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: It was the Liberals inability to distinguish mainstream from deplorables that sank them in 2016. (Or was it a calculated tactic?)

Obsessing over 4chan and DS is not a winning approach.
Surprisingly enough I agree with you on this point.

The Dems ran a weak campaign thinking that Donnie Trump had no appeal beyond the fringe, when they should have paid more attention to the issues of the socially and economically deprived areas which traditionally voted Democratic candidates but are fed up with the neoliberal project.

The hardcore Republicans are probably going to vote for Trump no matter what he does, but the independents/center/less political part of the electorate is less radical and dogmatic.

Less focus on the "culture wars" and more on specific issues, like deprivation of rural areas, the perceived political distance between the elites and the working/lower middle class, local issues in matters of health, access to the job market, addictions, etc would reduce Trump's chances to pick up disaffected voters.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hell, serious political parties should focus less on internet groups and loudmouths in general. The Pit is a group of internet loudmouths so it's natural that we pay attention to other internet loudmouths.

But a big and influential political party could easily ignore what is said on forums and social media groups. Clinton's alt-right rants probably only gave more visibility to the alt-right itself. Sometimes it's better not to feed the trolls.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote: How can anyone have anything bad to say about Tay Tay. She duets so nicely with Korn.

Taylor shares the unique quality with young Delta - blandness which is nonetheless utterly compelling.

Ape. I am triggered by the relentless reminders that RW has a crotch.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: Well I'm off to sleep - pleasant dreams all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNqhm1KoENg

Dare to dream.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:16 pm
Less focus on the "culture wars" and more on specific issues, like deprivation of rural areas, the perceived political distance between the elites and the working/lower middle class, local issues in matters of health, access to the job market, addictions, etc would reduce Trump's chances to pick up disaffected voters.
IOW, the Democratic Party can win by pretending not to be the Democratic Party.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm all for ScepticismTM

But at this point wouldn't it just be kinder to put everyone involved out of their misery?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It's rumoured that good queen Liz is of islamic decent...so things have shifted beyond the pale (so to speak) some time ago.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: I'm all for ScepticismTM

But at this point wouldn't it just be kinder to put everyone involved out of their misery?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWgwX9pVAAAtp41.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'll take that as a 'Yes'.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: It's rumoured that good queen Liz is of islamic decent...so things have shifted beyond the pale (so to speak) some time ago.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... f5QWgFFjI9

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote: Ape. I am triggered by the relentless reminders that RW has a crotch.
I think it makes Peez queasy, too. For reasons he'd rather you didn't think about not think about.

https://i.imgur.com/eCq2Qno.jpg

Did you see Peez's explanation for banning 3 so-called TERFs from his site? It's a wall of sulky incoherence. His "woke" grandstanding, with disavowals of principles he used to champion, is going to pitch him into a gibbering breakdown one day.

http://archive.is/YIVx8

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I knew you wouldn't let us down Ape .. Bravo Sir. :lol: :clap:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Ape+lust wrote: Did you see Peez's explanation for banning 3 so-called TERFs from his site? It's a wall of sulky incoherence. His "woke" grandstanding, with disavowals of principles he used to champion, is going to pitch him into a gibbering breakdown one day.

I presume one of those was Old Skool Skeptic Andy Lewis, a pal of Ofie? The trans issue is obviously the hill PZ is prepared to die on. Although saying that, he's died on many hills in recent years.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Thanks, Horse :D

It was a Sunday and the missus was away. All day.

So, quality be damned, there was time enough for big stinking gobs of quantity :lol:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: Did you see Peez's explanation for banning 3 so-called TERFs from his site? It's a wall of sulky incoherence. His "woke" grandstanding, with disavowals of principles he used to champion, is going to pitch him into a gibbering breakdown one day.

I presume one of those was Old Skool Skeptic Andy Lewis, a pal of Ofie? The trans issue is obviously the hill PZ is prepared to die on. Although saying that, he's died on many hills in recent years.
Yeah, that's the guy Peez most wanted gone, because he can't answer him without turning into a screeching ideologue. Peez can only make bald assertions or throw out idiot diversions (such as likening "women with penises" to black swans).

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:32 am
Marvellous news.

https://i.imgur.com/rS3hjP2.jpg
I doubt that the baby will have a skin colour that dark. As I recall human skin colour is subject to polygenic inheritance so it is unreasonable to expect a baby to have a skin colour that is significantly darker than that of the parents.

The UK has had many examples of two non-white parent producing a white baby that this should be a widespread expectation. The baby may have a very significant chance of being a ginger though, depending on how much (if any) Markle has inherited.

Also do not be surprised if they produce a second child right after the first. Markle is closing on 40 fast, and the odds of her getting preggers goes up significantly every year.

If they want a heir and spare they need to keep at it good and hard for the next five years or so.

(As an aside, for some reason many women seem to be very ignorant about the lifespan of their fertility. I keep running across complaints that no one told them that the older they get the less chance they have of getting a bun in the oven)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Surely you had a more practical solution to offer, rather that just advice they could get from anyone.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:12 am
Brive1987 wrote: Ape. I am triggered by the relentless reminders that RW has a crotch.
I think it makes Peez queasy, too. For reasons he'd rather you didn't think about not think about.

Did you see Peez's explanation for banning 3 so-called TERFs from his site? It's a wall of sulky incoherence. His "woke" grandstanding, with disavowals of principles he used to champion, is going to pitch him into a gibbering breakdown one day.

First, I was not going to bother to click on the link. Then I did anyway. Just to see what an alleged biologist would say. Der PeeZuss says:
and it’s extremely obnoxious to claim the authority of science for your bigotry.
Let me fix that:
and it’s extremely obnoxious to claim the authority of science for your wokeness.
He has got to be sweating bullets at this point?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

DW Adams wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:10 am
Holy shit, Bravo!
And ..... I just got it. After much whoshing above my head.

Yumping Yimminy! As they say in the Netherlands?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

AndrewV69 wrote: I doubt that the baby will have a skin colour that dark. As I recall human skin colour is subject to polygenic inheritance so it is unreasonable to expect a baby to have a skin colour that is significantly darker than that of the parents.
A'hem
https://i.imgur.com/Nh5rxjz.jpg
Also do not be surprised if they produce a second child right after the first. Markle is closing on 40 fast, and the odds of her getting preggers goes up significantly every year.

If they want a heir and spare they need to keep at it good and hard for the next five years or so.
The heir and spare +1 has already been sorted, this sprog will be 7th in line to the throne and bumps Andrew and his lot further down the pecking order.

free thoughtpolice

When Elon Musk becomes king of the world, Thunderf00t is gonna be so sorry. He will get killed again and again and again.
Did you know I have several fishing rods made of vibranium?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:58 am
AndrewV69 wrote: I doubt that the baby will have a skin colour that dark. As I recall human skin colour is subject to polygenic inheritance so it is unreasonable to expect a baby to have a skin colour that is significantly darker than that of the parents.
A'hem
https://i.imgur.com/Nh5rxjz.jpg

The heir and spare +1 has already been sorted, this sprog will be 7th in line to the throne and bumps Andrew and his lot further down the pecking order.
OK poor choice of words on my part. A link to the story might be helpful. One mulatto or two?

(Not going to confuse the issue by mentioning that famous case of the black girl in South Africa with two white parents either. And if he brings it up I am going to go all PeeZuss Christ on his ass.)

Let me see if I can find a link that explains this stuff. OK here we go : Multiple Gene (Polygenic) Inheritance for two mulatto parents.

Back to Harry and his bride. As far as I know we are talking about one mulatto and one white. Unless you know something that is not generally known?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

100 British MP's (79 Labour) sign a pledge not to report any illegal immigrants to the Home Office. We have 100 traitors sitting in Parliament. If only we had another Cromwell. :x

John D

Post by John D »

The real reason women should hate men:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Ape+lust wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:

[tweet]https: ... twitter.com/lecanardnoir/status/1051820486718619649[/tweet]
Yeah, that's the guy Peez most wanted gone, because he can't answer him without turning into a screeching ideologue. Peez can only make bald assertions or throw out idiot diversions (such as likening "women with penises" to black swans).
Indeed, though I'm somewhat amused to note that Lewis' twitter handle - le canard noir - is more or less equivalent to "black swan" as Wikipedia informs me that swans & ducks are "close relatives".

But rather depressing reading through the comments there at that supposed bastion of "free thought" - never have so many made such a dog's breakfast out of so simple concepts and defintions. Whole lotta misconceptions and motivated reasoning going on, although "Maria MacLachlan" kind of starts the ball rolling with this somewhat untenable claim even if I think she has a far better claim to the logical and moral high ground than most there:
Oh for crying out loud, PZ! The word ‘woman’ means adult human female. Women do NOT have penises.

No, women don’t stop being women if they lose their ovaries any more than you stop being a man because your dick gets lopped off. Your sex is defined according to which of the two reproductive classes you were born into – you KNOW this really but you’ve drunk the ideological kool-aid and are in denial.

Thankfully, there are still some like Angelos who haven’t.
While she's correct about the definition for "woman" - as an "adult human female", she, along with many of her tribe, is apparently rather desperate to retain her membership in the exalted class "female" once her own ovaries stop working (at menopause). Curious phenomenon exhibited by many who insist that one can be a member of a "reproductive class" while not actually possessing the attribute that justifies membership in said class. Makes as much sense as someone claiming to be a teenager long after they've passed their 20th birthday. Fer instance, an exchange I've had, and which found its way into my Medium article - rather well done if I do say so myself ... - on categories:

And PZ is equally clueless about how categories work - they tend to be categorical (no exceptions) - as indicated here where he boldly crosses the Rubicon:
Some women do have penises. Many don’t. Some men don’t have penises. Many do.
IF "woman" is defined as "adult human female", and IF "female" is defined as "produces ova" - as they both are - THEN those who don't produce ova simply aren't either female or "woman" - Q.E.D. Sure would like to see - so to speak - a person who's actually able to produce ova who actually has a penis. Although I suppose one might argue that depends somewhat on how you define "penis" - which OED asserts is:
The male genital organ of higher vertebrates, carrying the duct for the transfer of sperm during copulation
Rather doubt any actual "human female" is going to possess any "duct for the transfer of sperm" if she can't produce sperm in the first place.

Absolutely amazing though the contortions that many go through just flatter their vanities - including men and women and intersex people - which frequently shows up in a desperate insistence that people have to be of one sex or the other; no willingness to consider that some people may actually be of neither sex, i.e., unable to produce either sperm or ova, for one reason or another:

Oxford_Definitions_Sex.jpg
(47.71 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

ReproductiveClasses.jpg
(17.54 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

Methinks that Bacon's aphorism - "Therefore shoddy and inept application of words lays siege to the intellect in wondrous ways" - has never been more apt and relevant.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

shoutinghorse wrote: 100 British MP's (79 Labour) sign a pledge not to report any illegal immigrants to the Home Office. We have 100 traitors sitting in Parliament. If only we had another Cromwell. :x

Party: Conservative 1
Party: Green Party 1
Party: Independent 1
Party: Plaid Cymru 3
Party: Liberal Democrat 9
Party: Scottish National Party 25
Party: Labour 79

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

First, I was not going to bother to click on the link. Then I did anyway. Just to see what an alleged biologist would say. Der PeeZuss says:
and it’s extremely obnoxious to claim the authority of science for your bigotry.
Let me fix that:
and it’s extremely obnoxious to claim the authority of science for your wokeness.
I liked the part where he said that he has to be really intimate with a woman before she will show him her penis.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

KiwiInOz wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
<snip>

<snip>
I liked the part where he said that he has to be really intimate with a woman before she will show him her penis.
LoL. Abraham Lincoln:
How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Saying that a tail is a leg doesn't make it a leg.