Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by AndrewV69 »

John D wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:04 pm
The real reason women should hate men:
The real question in my mind is why my cc/subtitles are on and in German?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

eunuch (plural eunuchs)

A castrated human male.
Such a man employed as harem guard or in certain (mainly Eastern) monarchies (e.g. late Roman and Chinese Empires) as court or state officials.
(in translations of ancient texts) A man who is
So a eunuch is a man after all by definition! :P

Steerman (plural) Steermen
A castrated minotaur
A sailor that operates a ship's rudder
A crackpot that doesn't fully understand how dictionaries operate.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Steersman wrote: Methinks that Bacon's aphorism - "Therefore shoddy and inept application of words lays siege to the intellect in wondrous ways" - has never been more apt and relevant.
I'd like to know what the idiots think will happen if they get their way? If every UN member agrees to penalize citizens who won't call a tranny a woman?

Necessity will just force us to use other words to refer to natural-born men and women. Most people think the distinction is important, so despite all the fuss, we'll be right back where we started... :twatson:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

KiwiInOz wrote: I liked the part where he said that he has to be really intimate with a woman before she will show him her penis.
I liked the admission that he's walked in on his mom and sisters in the bathroom.

https://i.imgur.com/ekTXoMj.png

A handful of females, huh? The old goat has presidential aspirations, maybe?

I'd love that, just to see him get #MeToo-ed by women he's mortified by not knocking first.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:44 pm
KiwiInOz wrote: I liked the part where he said that he has to be really intimate with a woman before she will show him her penis.
I liked the admission that he's walked in on his mom and sisters in the bathroom.

https://i.imgur.com/ekTXoMj.png

A handful of females, huh? The old goat has presidential aspirations, maybe?

I'd love that, just to see him get #MeToo-ed by women he's mortified by not knocking first.
I was hoping not to be reminded about those parts ...

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

Ape+lust wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:12 am
Brive1987 wrote: Ape. I am triggered by the relentless reminders that RW has a crotch.
I think it makes Peez queasy, too. For reasons he'd rather you didn't think about not think about.

https://i.imgur.com/eCq2Qno.jpg

Did you see Peez's explanation for banning 3 so-called TERFs from his site? It's a wall of sulky incoherence. His "woke" grandstanding, with disavowals of principles he used to champion, is going to pitch him into a gibbering breakdown one day.

http://archive.is/YIVx8
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: , as always, Ape.

Pseudomonas

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
eunuch (plural eunuchs)

A castrated human male.
Such a man employed as harem guard or in certain (mainly Eastern) monarchies (e.g. late Roman and Chinese Empires) as court or state officials.
(in translations of ancient texts) A man who is
So a eunuch is a man after all by definition! :P

Steerman (plural) Steermen
A castrated minotaur
A sailor that operates a ship's rudder
A crackpot that doesn't fully understand how dictionaries operate.
LoL. Just because there's a definition in a dictionary doesn't mean it makes sense and is consistent with other definitions: dictionaries weren't brought down from Mt. Sinai by Moses - they're the creation of men & women (and otherkin) and are subject to errors & corrections.

And I know logic isn't your strong suit so you might consider that IF male is defined - as it is - as "produces sperm" THEN a "castrato" or a eunuch - who clearly won't ever produce sperm (again) - can't very well qualify as "male" can he?

Context is of some relevance, and moving the goal posts - changing context to comport with dogma - tends to qualify as the logical fallacy of equivocation. You might read that Medium article of mine, particularly my shots at Zinnia Jones who apparently thinks that "female" means "concave mating surface".

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Ape+lust wrote:
Steersman wrote: Methinks that Bacon's aphorism - "Therefore shoddy and inept application of words lays siege to the intellect in wondrous ways" - has never been more apt and relevant.
I'd like to know what the idiots think will happen if they get their way? If every UN member agrees to penalize citizens who won't call a tranny a woman?

Necessity will just force us to use other words to refer to natural-born men and women. Most people think the distinction is important, so despite all the fuss, we'll be right back where we started... :twatson:
Indeed - really a rather bizarre discussion, the likes of which we probably haven't seen since the time of "philosophers" debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Or which side of a soft-boiled egg is the "right" one to open first.

But the definitions are also used to decide who gets access to which facilities or opportunities - bathrooms, prisons, competition classes, and "short lists" for examples - so it seems reasonable to want to get them right. And it seems clear that many with some very questionable if not odious agendas are rather decidedly thuggish in promoting their own rather "idiosyncratic" definitions designed more to promote dogma and an ideology than to advance or discover the "truth". Why it becomes necessary to go back to first principles, to logic and reason and facts. As I've quoted earlier and as Orwell noted many years ago "beware any person or group that redefines words so that they no longer align with facts, common sense, and common usage". Kinda like Muslims - and fellow-travelers - and the definition for and use of "revert" ...

But y'all might check out my comments at a TalkRadio post on "Posie Parker's" commendable campaign to draw a line in the sand with her billboard showing the definition for "woman" as "adult human female":
OaringAbout:

.... And while later comments by Daisy McAndrew suggest that her heart may well be in the right place in arguing it is “unkind” to deny transwomen the right to call themselves women, it seems she largely misses the point. As Keen-Minshull quite justifiably argues or suggests in response to that, it has nothing whatsoever to do with kindness and everything to do with facts, with the definition for the word “woman”, with the criteria that defines that category, and with the rights and benefits that may be claimed, justifiably or not, by those possessing those criteria.

And relative to those criteria, the Wikipedia article on taxonomy (biology) notes that:
Taxonomy … is the science of defining and naming groups of biological organisms on the basis of shared characteristics.
And it seems rather difficult to deny that a rather large percentage of “organisms” and humans share the characteristic of “produces ova”, and that there is plenty of justification for “defining and naming” the “biological organisms” and human groups that do so as, respectively, “female” and “woman”.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Steersman wrote:
And I know logic isn't your strong suit so you might consider that IF male is defined - as it is - as "produces sperm" THEN a "castrato" or a eunuch - who clearly won't ever produce sperm (again) - can't very well qualify as "male" can he?
Of course he can. I think you and I agree there are two sexes. I know there are the don't knows (intersex) and the liars (trans-people) - but all of them actually belong to one of the two sexes, even if we are confused about which. So your eunuch has to be male or female. Which fits better? We can avoid the question by calling him a eunuch, but note we still keep male pronouns for him. We can call him sexless, but ditto re pronouns. He was born a male, and even if sterile he will remain one even if by courtesy, just as a woman one year after her last period is still a woman, though no longer fertile. So, just as top and bottom surgery does not make a man a woman, castration alone doesn't do it either. I suspect you would agree with that.
It's the way our language works and it's the way our minds work. That's the way it is, even if it isn't as impossibly consistent as you would like. We must deal with the world as we find it, rather than how we would like it to be.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Meyers has a post about Elizabeth Warren/Trump.

The morons are embarrassing him (like he needs any assistance with that). Partial quote:

https://i.imgur.com/JxoBukd.png

Really? She's never claimed she was an Injun? Then we must report the Boston Herald for falsely reporting Warren's words with this (completely fabricated, I guess) direct quote:

https://i.imgur.com/iK9Tg1z.png

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Of course he can.
Not IF we agree that "male" is, by definition, "produces sperm". Which is why I emphasized the word. And, as I indicated in my TalkRadio comment, there are some very good reasons to go with that definition.
screwtape wrote: I think you and I agree there are two sexes.
Sure. But you then go on to insist - more or less as an article of faith - that that classification is exhaustive, that there aren't any people who simply don't HAVE a sex. And the definitions on the books indicates that the categories "male" and "female" simply aren't exhaustive, that they pertain only to abilities to reproduce. Which many people simply don't have - ergo, they don't have a sex:

Oxford_Definitions_Sex.jpg
(47.71 KiB) Downloaded 290 times

You think that, for examples, eunuchs and menopausees actually have a "reproductive function", that they can't actually take part in reproduction? Words mean things, and there's some value in being precise in their use, particularly when push comes to shove as it clearly has in confronting the #TransLoonies.

screwtape wrote: I know there are the don't knows (intersex) and the liars (trans-people) - but all of them actually belong to one of the two sexes, even if we are confused about which. So your eunuch has to be male or female. Which fits better? We can avoid the question by calling him a eunuch, but note we still keep male pronouns for him. We can call him sexless, but ditto re pronouns. He was born a male, and even if sterile he will remain one even if by courtesy, just as a woman one year after her last period is still a woman, though no longer fertile. So, just as top and bottom surgery does not make a man a woman, castration alone doesn't do it either. I suspect you would agree with that.
Again, all of that is largely predicated on articles of faith, on your assumptions and premises that people actually have to be of one sex or another. Which is not at all consistent with the definitions in the dictionaries & encyclopaedias, or with the rather brute facts on the ground.

We can, if we wish, redefine the words in question, but that is kind of putting the cart - and the "freight" that words carry - before the horse - the facts on the ground that the words themselves actually denote and refer to: the whole import of that quote of Orwell, the whole import of his theme of some people trying to impose their dogma, their attempts to convince other people that two plus two equals five. But would you or would you not agree that there are those who actually produce either sperm or ova, and those who actually produce neither? And that there might well be some reason to name the categories of those who do so?
screwtape wrote: It's the way our language works and it's the way our minds work. That's the way it is, even if it isn't as impossibly consistent as you would like. We must deal with the world as we find it, rather than how we would like it to be.
Certainly fascinating topics - how language and our minds work. And I'm all for "dealing with the world as we find it". However, one of the ways we find the world working or manifesting itself is in the fact that there are a great many characteristics that many rather large subsets of individuals - human and otherwise - actually share. Like the abilities to actually produce - or not - the gametes known as sperm and ova. And there is, in consequence, some justification for grouping those individuals into named categories - like "male" (a sex), "female" (another sex), and "infertile" (neither sex). Which justifies concluding that there are those people who simply don't have a sex, even if they (still) possess many other attributes that typically correlate with the abilities in question.

And, speaking of how the mind works, and of the justification for defining and naming categories, you might consider this quote from Pinker's book with the same title:
An intelligent being cannot treat every object it sees as a unique entity unlike anything else in the universe. It has to put objects in categories so that it may apply its hard-won knowledge about similar objects, encountered in the past, to the object at hand. [pg 12]
Indeed. Though it is interesting even if problematic that many people tend to see those categories as actual entities, rather than as relationships between members of those categories or classes: the "sin" or logical fallacy of reification. Although I'll concede that the dichotomy between abstractions and "concrete entities" is frequently a bit murky, but losing sight of the difference tends to cause no end of problems.

Guest_e605ecc4

Post by Guest_e605ecc4 »

bunch of nobody you've ever heard of has made an unfunny mix album in the hopes it'll raise money'
josephscrimshaw.bandcamp . com/album/adventures-in-voting

Easy enough to listen to all of Rebecca Watson's contribution of 3min and discover that she is even less funny with audio only.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Guest_e605ecc4 wrote: bunch of nobody you've ever heard of has made an unfunny mix album in the hopes it'll raise money'
josephscrimshaw.bandcamp . com/album/adventures-in-voting

Easy enough to listen to all of Rebecca Watson's contribution of 3min and discover that she is even less funny with audio only.
Haha!!! Her very first words are
These are trying times. Especially as a woman living in the United States.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's a white woman with a white boyfriend who earns enough to keep her in Cheetos and Steam payments. She is not even a black woman living in a Detroit project, never mind moving truly down the global scale to a Bogota prostitute, or a Delhi street sweeper, or a Pyongyang urchin, or a Native American oppressed person like Cainaji or Elizabeth Warren.

What a wastrel she is.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

All right all right 1/1024 notwithstanding the Boston Globe story seems plausible : Warren releases results of DNA test
Bustamante also compared Warren’s DNA to white populations in Utah and Great Britain to determine if the amounts of Native American markers in Warren’s sample were significant or just background noise.

Warren has 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain and 10 times more than a white person from Utah, the report found

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Jogging my memory and coming up with perhaps a false recollection about the Queen and her relationship to Islam I came across this :

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018 ... 720844.jpg

Whatever man. Fuck (Die Antwoord)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote: All right all right 1/1024 notwithstanding the Boston Globe story seems plausible : Warren releases results of DNA test
Bustamante also compared Warren’s DNA to white populations in Utah and Great Britain to determine if the amounts of Native American markers in Warren’s sample were significant or just background noise.

Warren has 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain and 10 times more than a white person from Utah, the report found
I’m amazed that people in the UK have that much. No wait. 10x virtually nothing is virtually nothing.

I am so looking forward to 2020 where Trump will seek to despoil a native female would-be president.

:popcorn:

https://elizabethwarren.com/fact-squad/heritage/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This thread makes sense. Some on the Pit go the next level.

Western = white
White = supremist

Ergo the West = Nazi.
Ergo Brive is a “Nazi cunt”. :mrgreen: vale shatterface.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: I’m amazed that people in the UK have that much. No wait. 10x virtually nothing is virtually nothing.
Grey_Owl.jpg
(8.55 KiB) Downloaded 272 times

Grey Owl have heap-big objection to what you have to say.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: All right all right 1/1024 notwithstanding the Boston Globe story seems plausible : Warren releases results of DNA test

I’m amazed that people in the UK have that much. No wait. 10x virtually nothing is virtually nothing.

I am so looking forward to 2020 where Trump will seek to despoil a native female would-be president.

:popcorn:

https://elizabethwarren.com/fact-squad/heritage/
Welp, I am curious myself. Yes I am aware of the evidence of West Eurasian population(s) linked to the Middle East and Europe. I suppose that might have something to do with it.

I do not remember exactly what papers I have read ... but a quick search shows this:
Ancient DNA Reveals Prehistoric Gene-Flow from Siberia in the Complex Human Population History of North East Europe
North East Europe harbors a high diversity of cultures and languages, suggesting a complex genetic history. Archaeological, anthropological, and genetic research has revealed a series of influences from Western and Eastern Eurasia in the past.
and this:
Reconstructing genetic history of Siberian and Northeastern European populations
Siberia and Northwestern Russia are home to over 40 culturally and linguistically diverse indigenous ethnic groups, yet genetic variation and histories of peoples from this region are largely uncharacterized. We present deep whole-genome sequencing data (∼38×) from 28 individuals belonging to 14 distinct indigenous populations from that region.
That reminds me to look for more on the subject of the Dorset, who apparently never had anything to do with the Inuit (Thule) or is that Eskimo (Yupik and Inuit)? ... genetically that is. and who were replaced by them.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:33 pm
This thread makes sense. Some on the Pit go the next level.

Western = white
White = supremist

Ergo the West = Nazi.

The answer is quite simple. Antifa has institutional support.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: This thread makes sense. Some on the Pit go the next level.

Western = white
White = supremist

Ergo the West = Nazi.

I don't give a shit about your ancestry. For all I know you could be of Chinese or African ancestry.

The problem with you is that YOU care too much about the ancestry of other people, to preserve some ineffable"cultural essence".

SJWs and alt-righters are obsessed with ancestry and identity to an insane, unhealthy degree.That's a sucker's game.

Religion, ideology principles and behavior are what really matters, and the goal is try to maintain Enlightenment principles and liberal democracy in the face of authoritarian movements, while trying to address economic and social issues with rational, working solutions.

Everything else is a distraction at best and downright harmful at its worst.

Haider is right that the SocJus is turning towards an identitarian conclusion which is just as racist as the alt-right, only with reversed polarity of what is Good and what is Evil.

This doesn't mean your "alt-lite" message is somehow right, especially since it shades into the same identity obsession.

Keating

Post by Keating »

The alt-right Cherokee, who care about ancestry. Got it.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Keating wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:20 pm
The alt-right Cherokee, who care about ancestry. Got it.
No, the Liz Warren indian brouhaha is due to the SocJus. Although the GOP thanks them for providing a good soundbite for a distraction.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Western = white
White = supremist

Ergo the West = Nazi.

https://twi..tter.com/sarahthehaider/status/1049376713401147397?s=21
I don't give a shit about your ancestry. For all I know you could be of Chinese or African ancestry.

The problem with you is that YOU care too much about the ancestry of other people, to preserve some ineffable"cultural essence".

SJWs and alt-righters are obsessed with ancestry and identity to an insane, unhealthy degree.That's a sucker's game.

Religion, ideology principles and behavior are what really matters, and the goal is try to maintain Enlightenment principles and liberal democracy in the face of authoritarian movements, while trying to address economic and social issues with rational, working solutions.

Haider is right that the SocJus is turning towards an identitarian conclusion which is just as racist as the alt-right, only with reversed polarity of what is Good and what is Evil.

This doesn't mean your "alt-lite" message is somehow right, especially since it shades into the same identity obsession.
The record shows you morph from a discussion about “culture” and “heritage” to “race” faster than a bride loses her nightie.

“the goal is try to maintain Enlightenment principles and liberal democracy”. Like that happens outside a cultural context. Anyway, there is far more of specific collective value than that namby pamby vanilla slice of rhetoric.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

Western = white
White = supremist

Ergo the West = Nazi.

https://twi..tter.com/sarahthehaider/status/1049376713401147397?s=21

The record shows you morph from a discussion about “culture” and “heritage” to “race” faster than a bride loses her nightie.

“the goal is try to maintain Enlightenment principles and liberal democracy”. Like that happens outside a cultural context. Anyway, there is far more of specific collective value than that namby pamby vanilla slice of rhetoric.
The record also shows that you were triggered by a woman of African descent playing Jean d'Arc because she was "stealing" European history. Or that the people you think are an expression of your political position focus quite clearly on appearance tied to race (see Lauren Southern and her Paris video).

Spare me your victimhood narrative.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The Queen's a fucking muzzie!

This would never have happened if we'd gone with Bonnie Prince Charlie.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Are there any athelings available?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
The record also shows that you were triggered by a woman of African descent playing Jean d'Arc because she was "stealing" European history. Or that the people you think are an expression of your political position focus quite clearly on appearance tied to race (see Lauren Southern and her Paris video).

Spare me your victimhood narrative.
There you go, playing with quotation marks again.

It’s cute your distrust of PoMo has such constrained boundaries.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Bah! Studies show I (as with many others ) share 90% of genes with cats.
just sayin....

Although we also share 85% with mice..... :?

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

MarcusAu wrote: The Queen's a fucking muzzie!

Yeah but who wants a king who's named after 3 dogs ?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

:roll:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

piginthecity wrote:

You've certainly put a spaniel in the works.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Anyone watched 22 July on Netflix yet?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And here's the update - he was just trolling you guys...
It's like the crappiest remake of 'Halloween III' ever, this time in tweet form.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

MarcusAu wrote:
piginthecity wrote:

I don't give a Shitzu who she's related to.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Attack of the white women (Womxn?):

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/10/1 ... d-reality/
A [white] woman in St. Louis was fired from her job after a video went viral of her following a [black] man around the apartment building they both live in and calling the police.
These stories are becoming a trend. I'm sure things like this happen all of the time, but now that it is a "thing" every one of them makes it to CNN. In this one the woman says she feels uncomfortable. I thought all non-misogynists were to take a woman's statement of distress as a direct order to fix it.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

'Hate crime' on the rise in the UK (again) It will always be thus when you can pick n mix your victimhood.
Hate crime is defined as an offence which the victim considers to be driven by hostility towards their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or transgender identity.
Ageism and hatred of certain alternative cultures, such as Goths or punks, could also be included in future.
:doh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45874265

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I wouldn't mind if 'Hate Crime' was an offense.

As long as the first 'e' is silent.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

If you go by the Harvard University admissions data the ethnicity with the most assholes per capita in the USA is Asian.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Driftless wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
piginthecity wrote:

I don't give a Shitzu who she's related to.
And the old girl just poodles along with that hound dog expression on her face.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

The U.N. has got to be taking the piss.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Hunt wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:27 am
Anyone watched 22 July on Netflix yet?
It's on my playlist, but we haven't had time to watch it yet. Any good?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

For anyone wondering where the World's shady money goes, here's a short description of the City of London Corporation. It never occurred to me that London's high accommodation costs are partly the result of money laundering on a massive scale. The existence of the Corporation and the Lord Mayor just seemed like a quaint little British tradition to me. In reality, the City processes a very large percentage of the ill gotten gains of 3rd World leaders and yet very few people seem aware of it's existence. Contrary to remoaner scare stories, financial institutions will not be decamping to Europe as long as the Corporation exists in it's current form. The idea is absurd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl-DVgHVzgY

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:51 am

The U.N. has got to be taking the piss.
Well, that is what you get when you can't discriminate based on ethnicity.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Ben Sasse (R-Neb) just said that Trump should send a check for $976.56 to the Pocahontas charity, which is 1/1024 of the million dollar bet.

HaHa

Mookie

Post by Mookie »

Driftless wrote: If you go by the Harvard University admissions data the ethnicity with the most assholes per capita in the USA is Asian.
Um.. do they base that on observations of highway driving?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Mookie wrote:
Driftless wrote: If you go by the Harvard University admissions data the ethnicity with the most assholes per capita in the USA is Asian.
Um.. do they base that on observations of highway driving?
Maybe they do.

I think it is more like they want to have quotas (but can;t say they do) in order to have the "right amount of diversity", so they need something they can fudge. They can't fudge test scores, they can do some fudging when looking at extracurricular activities, but personality is something they can fudge as necessary to get the right ethnic/racial mix. And they do it just by reviewing the applications, not from interviews, which is why I think it is just there for justifying their quota decisions.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

My furniture seems a bit tight.

Let me know i you have any recommendations as to how I can loosen my stool.

free thoughtpolice

Steersman wrote;
But it says in the definition that a eunuch is a man. The first rule of logic, that is the law of identity confirms that if a eunuch is defined as a man in the dictionary then it is a man whether he can produce sperm or not.
I maintain that it is you that has a faulty logic circuit.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

MarcusAu wrote: My furniture seems a bit tight.

Let me know i you have any recommendations as to how I can loosen my stool.
Have you tried loosening the nuts on the underside?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

On the other hand (so to speak) if you define a man as someone who "produces sperm" - most of the individuals that we currently put in this category would spend the majority of their time in a 'non-male' state.

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu wrote: On the other hand (so to speak) if you define a man as someone who "produces sperm" - most of the individuals that we currently put in this category would spend the majority of their time in a 'non-male' state.
So would that be called gender fluid or gender no fluid? :rimshot:

free thoughtpolice

mordacious1 wrote: Ben Sasse (R-Neb) just said that Trump should send a check for $976.56 to the Pocahontas charity, which is 1/1024 of the million dollar bet.

HaHa
Maher never paid up on his bet and given Trump has tended to either short or completely swindle a large number of his employees and subcontractors if Warren came back with a 90% on her DNA test he would still welch on his bet.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

In tasteless news, we drove past this place in Bras D'Or this afternoon:
lick-a-chick.jpg
(72.9 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
Just thought I'd share.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »