Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1381

Post by KiwiInOz » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:39 pm

MarcusAu wrote: My furniture seems a bit tight.

Let me know i you have any recommendations as to how I can loosen my stool.
Work it out with a pencil.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1382

Post by KiwiInOz » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:42 pm

Sorry. I'm in the wrong joke

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1383

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:47 pm

KiwiInOz wrote: Sorry. I'm in the wrong joke
Is this the right room for an argument?

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1384

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:55 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Steersman wrote;
And I know logic isn't your strong suit so you might consider that IF male is defined - as it is - as "produces sperm" THEN a "castrato" or a eunuch - who clearly won't ever produce sperm (again) - can't very well qualify as "male" can he?
But it says in the definition that a eunuch is a man.
Nice try, no cigar.

Your original definition was "A castrated human male". But "male" comes before "castration" - in logic and physical sequence - and "male" is defined as "produces sperm". Clearly, that "eunuch" definition is inconsistent, of less currency, and probably based more on "feelings" than on reason and logic.
free thoughtpolice wrote: The first rule of logic, that is the law of identity confirms that if a eunuch is defined as a man in the dictionary then it is a man whether he can produce sperm or not.
You're blathering.
free thoughtpolice wrote: I maintain that it is you that has a faulty logic circuit.
https: ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzVxsYzXI_Y
"Maintain" until the cows come home - won't make it true.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1385

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:09 pm

KiwiInOz wrote:
Work it out with a pencil.
KiwiInOz wrote: Sorry. I'm in the wrong joke
I take it that you did hear about the constipated mathmatician then.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1386

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:19 pm

eunuch (plural eunuchs)

1 A castrated human male.
2 Such a man employed as harem guard or in certain (mainly Eastern) monarchies (e.g. late Roman and Chinese Empires) as court or state officials.
3 (in translations of ancient texts) A man who is not inclined to marry and procreate.
Definition 2 refers to definition 1 as a man. Therefore it says that a castrated male is a man.
You are broken Steersbot. Your reading/logic circuits are malfunctioning and have been for some time, as well as your self awareness function.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1387

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:23 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:

Definition 2 refers to definition 1 as a man. Therefore it says that a castrated male is a man.
Saying something doesn't make it true.

Would you think that 2+2=5 just because someone says it's so? If so then I think there's an opening for you in the Ministry of Truth ...

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1388

Post by InfraRedBucket » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:58 am
On the other hand (so to speak) if you define a man as someone who "produces sperm" - most of the individuals that we currently put in this category would spend the majority of their time in a 'non-male' state.
Everyone knows there's a vas deferens between those who can produce sperm and those who can't.


-

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1389

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:43 pm

MarcusAu wrote: On the other hand (so to speak) if you define a man as someone who "produces sperm" - most of the individuals that we currently put in this category would spend the majority of their time in a 'non-male' state.
Yea, I get a lot of that, mostly from women - I assume - and the odd intersex person like Ms. MRKH (an intersex condition), although she apparently still qualifies as female:



But apart from being rather depressed that so many are so clueless about how to use a dictionary, my argument is that the word "produces" doesn't mean "continuously". I rather doubt a car manufacturing plant, for example, has a car coming off the production line at every instant - despite it being quite reasonable to say that it "produces cars".

Oxford_Definitions_Produce.jpg
(85.65 KiB) Downloaded 352 times

All that's required - apparently - is that something is "created or formed" as "part of a ... biological process". Which in the cases under consideration is "reproduction": if a person can't provide gametes for use in that process - eg due to menopause, vasectomies, castration, etc - then they can't very well be said to produce such gametes - i.e., they don't have a sex, and are sterile for one reason or another:

ReproductiveClasses.jpg
(17.54 KiB) Downloaded 351 times

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1390

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:53 pm

It seems you are proposing an objective measure for masculinity or 'maleness'.

Which means that it would possible in a real sense to compare one individual to another, or even the same individual to themselves over time - in order to assess the degree to which they are expressing that trait.

Who knew that a 13 year old boy would turn out to be the epitome of what it means to be a man.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1391

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:54 pm

And one more thing...

Please do not trouble yourself to provide anything for my 'consideration, inspection or use'.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1392

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Saying something doesn't make it true.
That applies to you Steers. Men have 2 legs and 2 arms too, but if they lose an arm are they no longer a man? Sperm production is only one aspect of being a man, albeit necessary for reproduction. Not being able to reproduce doesn't automatically a non male or a no female. It means they are a male or female that isn't able to reproduce. You insist on taking definitions literally, yet when confronted with a dictionary definition from a commonly used source (Wiktionary) you somehow hallucinate that is says something else? Or are you going to say now that unless a dictionary says that infertile males are not males that it really isn't a dictionary?
Suppose you have an hermaphrodite that can produce sperm but also has a functioning vagina would that make xim a male whereas a man that loses his spooge production in an accident no longer a man?
Anyway, I think I'm wasting my time here. I would think that probably over 99% of people agree that not being fertile doesn't mean you are no longer classified as a man or a woman, and that the overwhelming agreement on what a word means makes it a valid definition.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7945
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1393

Post by AndrewV69 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:08 pm

You guys are killing me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11852
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1394

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:12 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:06 pm
*snip*
Anyway, I think I'm wasting my time here.
*snip*
Well, duh!

Next time, just restart him on cunt Vs nigger. Won't be any less of a waste of time.

mordacious1
.
.
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1395

Post by mordacious1 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:41 pm

@PHIL
I hope you only got a bit of the rain that hit Aude. That was quite a downpour. Washed away some nuns at the nunnery.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1396

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:55 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Saying something doesn't make it true.
That applies to you Steers. Men have 2 legs and 2 arms too, but if they lose an arm are they no longer a man?
Pray tell, what dictionary states having 2 legs is an essential part of being a man?

Is it necessary that there be a racoon tail on the aerial of a car for it to qualify as a car? Still a car without it? You might try differentiating between what's essential and what's not in defining categories and classes, and individuals who are members of them.
free thoughtpolice wrote: Anyway, I think I'm wasting my time here. I would think that probably over 99% of people agree that not being fertile doesn't mean you are no longer classified as a man or a woman, and that the overwhelming agreement on what a word means makes it a valid definition.
What a fucken idiot. That 99% of the world's population (probably) at one time "agreed" that the earth was the center of the universe made it true? That a depressingly large % of the world's population agree that believing in Jehovah or Allah is the ticket to the promised land makes it true?

BoxNDox
.
.
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1397

Post by BoxNDox » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:57 pm

screwtape wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:59 am
In tasteless news, we drove past this place in Bras D'Or this afternoon:

lick-a-chick.jpg

Just thought I'd share.
Too bad John Baeder hasn't done an oil or watercolor of it - at least not that I can find. Like this one:

https://www.christies.com/lotfinderimag ... 81262g.jpg

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1398

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:07 pm

1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace
2 : a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals
3 : one that lacks virility or power
Webster's dictionary. A castrated man is still a man.

Sulman
.
.
Posts: 1995
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1399

Post by Sulman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Absolutely the weirdest thread I've seen on Twitter in a long time. These people are so fucking strange. They might as well be aliens. They know that men have been doing this for millennia, right?


Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3933
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1400

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:14 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace
2 : a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals
3 : one that lacks virility or power
Webster's dictionary. A castrated man is still a man.
Well, I had my plums cracked after we had our 2nd kid - I guess I'm no longer a man.

:(

I still have a hairy ass, love to leer at women (without consent!) and belch when I drink beer.

No?

Rats cocks!

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1401

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Get death threats, complain to the police, get arrested. Luvverly place England, for muslims anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAnKJ8y9ZNY

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1402

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:24 pm

From Webster's
Definition of male (Entry 1 of 3)
1a : a male person : a man or a boy
b : an individual of the sex that is typically capable of producing small, usually motile gametes (such as sperm or spermatozoa) which fertilize the eggs of a female
Notice that the word "typically" is placed before the spooge thing.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1403

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:34 pm

MarcusAu wrote: It seems you are proposing an objective measure for masculinity or 'maleness'. ....
It seems you don't understand that words are - to a large extent - merely labels for objective - brute - facts; they're not things in themselves.

And that you - and many others - are conflating the "things" that correlate with other more "primary" things with that latter thing itself.

Consider an analogy (the core of cognition): would you agree that the "objective measure" for "teenager" is "human between the ages of 13 & 19 inclusive"? And that there is a wide spectrum of "measures" and "traits" that are NOT part of that "objective measure" for "teenager"? Like, maybe, bad skin, immaturity, bad driving skills, and being over-sexed? And that not all teenagers have all of those traits while still being a teenager? And that some people who really aren't a teenager - who may be 20 or 30 or 40 - may still have many of those traits?

Same freaking thing with "man [human male (produces sperm)]", and "masculinity or 'maleness'". Whole pile of traits - physiological & psychological (see Pinker) - that correlate with "produces sperm", and may even be due, in part, to that ability. But it is mostly definitely NOT that ability itself.

And that "masculinity or 'maleness'", along with the complementary "femininity or femaleness", is reasonably construed by many - including Wikipedia - to constitute a spectrum of genders, with "gender" itself constituting a separate category from that of sex/fertility:

Definitions_Gender_MerriamWebster.jpg
(121.5 KiB) Downloaded 326 times

Oxford_Definitions_Sex.jpg
(47.71 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1404

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Bhurzum wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace
2 : a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals
3 : one that lacks virility or power
Webster's dictionary. A castrated man is still a man.
Well, I had my plums cracked after we had our 2nd kid - I guess I'm no longer a man.

:(

I still have a hairy ass, love to leer at women (without consent!) and belch when I drink beer.

No?

Rats cocks!
Nominally one in any case ... ;)

But sure a lot of people - not just women - who sure do put a lot weight on simple words that merely denote certain attributes or abilities. Almost as if the words themselves were magic ...

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1405

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:41 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: From Webster's
Definition of male (Entry 1 of 3)
1a : a male person : a man or a boy
b : an individual of the sex that is typically capable of producing small, usually motile gametes (such as sperm or spermatozoa) which fertilize the eggs of a female
Notice that the word "typically" is placed before the spooge thing.
The job at the Ministry of Truth is yours - no need to provide further evidence to justify your claim to it.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1406

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:42 pm

So Steers re. the Oxford def which is obviously incomplete, if there are only 2 sexes where do you put infertile people? An adult human that can't produce sperm isn't a a male, therefore is a female?
An adult that can't give birth to a baby must be a man?

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1407

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Steersman wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: From Webster's
Definition of male (Entry 1 of 3)
1a : a male person : a man or a boy
b : an individual of the sex that is typically capable of producing small, usually motile gametes (such as sperm or spermatozoa) which fertilize the eggs of a female
Notice that the word "typically" is placed before the spooge thing.
The job at the Ministry of Truth is yours - no need to provide further evidence to justify your claim to it.
It says typically, meaning usually, not always or exclusively, which you believe. The dictionary definition clearly differs with your claim and so does most of the public. 0.1% are right about what the definition the rest of the people are wrong.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1408

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:22 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: So Steers re. the Oxford def which is obviously incomplete, if there are only 2 sexes where do you put infertile people? An adult human that can't produce sperm isn't a a male, therefore is a female?
An adult that can't give birth to a baby must be a man?
There is where you're going off the rails and into the weeds.

My argument - buttressed by a whole raft of facts and definitions - is that some people simply don't have a sex: i.e., they can't produce the gamete that puts them in the male (reproductive) sex class (sperm), and can't produce the gamete that puts them in the female (reproductive) sex class (ova), so they have to be in the non-reproductive class known as the infertile.

As I've said several times before and which you seem incapable of reading or understanding. And despite drawing pictures - at least try taking a close look at this and try to understand what it is saying:

ReproductiveClasses.jpg
(17.54 KiB) Downloaded 316 times

While there are, in fact two sexes - male and female, those are just two sub-classes of the reproductive class "fertile". And those who are not able to reproduce are in the non-reproductive class "infertile".

How categories work and how they're used, and what pitfalls they entail is a rather tricky and deep subject which I've probably only touched the surface of. And it seems rather clear that they have had a great degree of utility over a rather long span of time - that Post Millennial article of mine referred to a claim that the science of taxonomy (classifications) is mankind's oldest profession. But improper or sloppy use of them can cause no end of problems - the whole transgender issue being a case in point.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1409

Post by free thoughtpolice » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Steers, the point isn't what you think the words mean, it is what most people perceive them to mean. A popular movie is still a popular movie whether you think it is a piece of shit and no one else in the world understands what makes a good movie.
Words mean what most people believe they mean, and most people don't think that infertility automatically disqualifies people to being classified as male or female.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1410

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Steersman wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: From Webster's
Definition of male (Entry 1 of 3)
1a : a male person : a man or a boy
b : an individual of the sex that is typically capable of producing small, usually motile gametes (such as sperm or spermatozoa) which fertilize the eggs of a female
Notice that the word "typically" is placed before the spooge thing.
The job at the Ministry of Truth is yours - no need to provide further evidence to justify your claim to it.
It says typically, meaning usually, not always or exclusively, which you believe. The dictionary definition clearly differs with your claim and so does most of the public. 0.1% are right about what the definition the rest of the people are wrong.
What would you say if I had hacked into Merriam-Webster and had them publish this definition for "teenager"?
Definition of "teenager"
1
b : an individual of the age that is typically between the ages of 13 and 19
You'd say, "aye, ready, aye" and put the thumbscrews to anyone who would say otherwise? Who might say, "Hey. Wait a minute; that doesn't make sense."?

How about these?
Definition of "bachelor"
1
b : an individual of the sex that is typically male and unmarried
Definition of "prime number"
1
b : a number of the whole category that is typically divisible only by itself and one
All of those - including "male" and "female" - are categories which are, mirabile dictu, categorical ("absolute, unqualified"). That is, there ain't NO exceptions; ALL members of those categories are "possessing some quality or qualities in common" - if they don't possess it then they ain't members: no freaking "typically" about any of those.

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1411

Post by Steersman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:50 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Steers, the point isn't what you think the words mean, it is what most people perceive them to mean.
FFS, what people perceive is very frequently NOT what the truth of the matter is - "see spinning dancer" ....
free thoughtpolice wrote: A popular movie is still a popular movie whether you think it is a piece of shit and no one else in the world understands what makes a good movie.
Different kettles of fish. Opinions versus facts on the ground or, in this case, in our gonads - or not.
free thoughtpolice wrote: Words mean what most people believe they mean, and most people don't think that infertility automatically disqualifies people to being classified as male or female.
I give up - the Ministry of Truth job is yours, for life.

If you can't or won't say specifically what, fer instance, "male" and "female" actually refer to then you might just as well sign on with the good ship "PZ Myers" and hoist your flags, "trans women are women", and "some women have penises".

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7945
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1412

Post by AndrewV69 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:02 pm

For those of you still interested, Carl Zimmer weighs in.



Link to the unroll here

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7945
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1413

Post by AndrewV69 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:21 pm

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:18 pm
Get death threats, complain to the police, get arrested. Luvverly place England, for muslims anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAnKJ8y9ZNY
Yep. This has been going on for some time now.

(If you think I am going back to the UK any time soon you would be wrong).

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 7364
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1414

Post by Ape+lust » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:50 pm

screwtape wrote: In tasteless news, we drove past this place in Bras D'Or this afternoon:

lick-a-chick.jpg

Just thought I'd share.
That's the kind of place to take a teenaged Peez, just to watch him struggle with blorping his pants.

https://i.imgur.com/wwJ3vMN.jpg




Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1418

Post by Brive1987 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:45 pm

A Ramsay Centre-funded course at Sydney University would be badged 'Western tradition' rather than 'Western civilisation' in a bid to assuage concerns held by some academics about the proposed partnership.
:hankey:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/sydney- ... 509zb.html

piginthecity
.
.
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1419

Post by piginthecity » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:04 am

Idea for a poll :

Who is more obsessed with sperm ?

a) Steersman
b) Carrier

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7945
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1420

Post by AndrewV69 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:10 am

Well,

Not sure about how true all of this is but here we go:

There are claims that vivisection was a thing and it took seven minutes to kill him. Someone wore headphones to listen to music and others in the room were advised to do the same.


KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1421

Post by KiwiInOz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:51 am

Brive1987 wrote:
A Ramsay Centre-funded course at Sydney University would be badged 'Western tradition' rather than 'Western civilisation' in a bid to assuage concerns held by some academics about the proposed partnership.
:hankey:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/sydney- ... 509zb.html
They'd probably get more traction if they rebadged it as a liberal arts degree (sensu USA) in Enlightenment studies.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1422

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:08 am

Or perhaps 'The Ramsay Street Neighbourhood Initiative'.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1423

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:47 am

Bhurzum wrote: Well, I had my plums cracked after we had our 2nd kid - I guess I'm no longer a man.

:(

I still have a hairy ass, love to leer at women (without consent!) and belch when I drink beer.

No?

Rats cocks!
Most Scots remain sore with regards to Bannockburn - but you seem to be taking it well.

Stankeye
.
.
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1424

Post by Stankeye » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:44 am

Bhurzum wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
1 : a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace
2 : a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals
3 : one that lacks virility or power
Webster's dictionary. A castrated man is still a man.
Well, I had my plums cracked after we had our 2nd kid - I guess I'm no longer a man.

:(

I still have a hairy ass, love to leer at women (without consent!) and belch when I drink beer.

No?

Rats cocks!
You still make sperm. Still a man.

DW Adams
.
.
Posts: 817
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm
Location: Planet of pudding brains
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1425

Post by DW Adams » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:27 am

Now I understand why PZ hates dictionary atheists.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1426

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:40 am

AndrewV69 wrote:
Well,

Not sure about how true all of this is but here we go:

There are claims that vivisection was a thing and it took seven minutes to kill him. Someone wore headphones to listen to music and others in the room were advised to do the same.
There will be hell to pay when the religious authorities find out there were people listening to music. Not halal! :naughty:

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1427

Post by Steersman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:50 am

piginthecity wrote: Idea for a poll :

Who is more obsessed with sperm ?

a) Steersman
b) Carrier
LoL.

Maybe Tigzy can update his rather tiresome signature now:
"...and Steersman I figured it's only fair to say I stopped reading the moment I saw you were going to start ranting about ova [and sperm] again." - Jett Lagg [& piginthecity], encapsulating the fundamental essence of Steersman.
But, given your own signature, one would think that you at least would appreciate the value of "speaking plain English" and of calling a spade an effen shovel.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1428

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:01 am

Since when did people finding something tiresome become a valid reason to stop doing something?

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1429

Post by Steersman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:46 am

DW Adams wrote: Now I understand why PZ hates dictionary atheists.
LoL.

Big surprise that people tend to get their knickers in a twist when confronted by the facts, particularly when they've spent a lifetime denying them:

Quotes_Dennett_Illusion.jpg
(8.68 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
Memes_ComfortingLies_UnpleasantTruths.jpg
(55.51 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Quotes_Moynihan_FactsOpinions.jpg
(160.43 KiB) Downloaded 174 times


Speaking of which, piss on the Quran, and nuke Mecca (from orbit, just to be sure, etc).

And in the same vein/vain:




Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1430

Post by Steersman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:02 am

MarcusAu wrote: Since when did people finding something tiresome become a valid reason to stop doing something?
Memes_Flogging_DeadHorse.jpg
(15.76 KiB) Downloaded 182 times

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1431

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:14 am

Steersman wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Since when did people finding something tiresome become a valid reason to stop doing something?
Memes_Flogging_DeadHorse.jpg
Is a dead horse really a horse? After all it is no longer fertile. :ugeek:

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1432

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 am

By the way, as of today cannabis is now legal in Canada.
It reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend nearly 50 years about whether we would ever see weed legalized in our lifetime.
He said no and I said yes. We were both right. He died about 6 months ago and I have still managed to dodge the Grim Reapist.

Mookie
.
.
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1433

Post by Mookie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:30 am

I'll take "Unintended but entirely predictable consequences for $1600, Alex".

The Economist reports that a year after #metoo, Americans are more sympathetic to the accused.

From the report:
The share of American adults responding that men who sexually harassed women at work 20 years ago should keep their jobs has risen from 28% to 36%. The proportion who think that women who complain about sexual harassment cause more problems than they solve has grown from 29% to 31%. And 18% of Americans now think that false accusations of sexual assault are a bigger problem than attacks that go unreported or unpunished, compared with 13% in November last year.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1434

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Steersman wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Since when did people finding something tiresome become a valid reason to stop doing something?
Memes_Flogging_DeadHorse.jpg
It seems you have struck upon a useful philosophy for interpersonal interactions. Let it be your guiding star since you find it so important.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1435

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:02 pm

So if men get castrated and Steersman is right about them no longer being men, there should be a new word for them rather than infertiles or eunuchs.
I propose xmen. If they are hispanic they should be known as xlatinx. If they are infertile mutants they would be xX-men.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7945
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1436

Post by AndrewV69 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:08 pm

So I am listening to this video by Lalo Dagach where he interviews Stéphanie Tessier who found herself trapped in Lybia with her two children because her husband refuses permission for her to leave with the children.

At around 41:31 she says "You lose any kind of right you think you have."

This is just one of so many things about Western women that amaze me. They have no idea how indulged, cosseted, pampered and catered to they are by comparison. How many rights they have without any apparent social or legal responsibility or obligations in return.

They have zero idea that most of their behaviour, ordinary behaviour, would result in them being severely punished. Beaten, imprisoned, executed. We are not talking about their slut walks or their pink pussy hats and so on either. Just ordinary things they take for granted. Like walking outside the home without a man.

And so many of them hate and despise their men. The very same men who support their freedoms. They do not seem to realise that their rights are in fact privileges that can be revoked.

(I do not think their privileges would be revoked without extreme circumstances myself).


Anyway,

The video (there are more on the channel)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3933
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1437

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Stankeye wrote: You still make sperm. Still a man.
And I'd just ordered a nice Gingham dress and a pair of frilly knickers.

Get on the bus, get off the bus...fuck.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3933
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1438

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:02 pm

MarcusAu wrote: Most Scots remain sore with regards to Bannockburn - but you seem to be taking it well.
Ahm gonnae burst ye, ya bawbag.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1439

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:46 pm

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Most Scots remain sore with regards to Bannockburn - but you seem to be taking it well.
Ahm gonnae burst ye, ya bawbag.
Dinna fash yersel'.

(People might take it the wrong way).

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3933
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

#1440

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:06 pm

MarcusAu wrote: Dinna fash yersel'.

(People might take it the wrong way).
Ooft! Nae danger, mucker!

Locked