Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
shoutinghorse

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by shoutinghorse »

Never stick your dick in crazy :twatson:

(Happy Birthday Becky)

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote: Never stick your dick in crazy :twatson:

(Happy Birthday Becky)
Delerium tremens, AKA Wednesdays. Crack her a Bud and put her to bed.

Meanwhile, Peez tells us that fiddling with his fiddly bits almost killed him.

https://i.imgur.com/wwrMdAu.png

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Who the fuck is interested in such bollocks?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Presently going through a weird phase where I'm finding surly, gobby tranny-girl Paris Lees kinda hot.

https://i.imgur.com/fd28ohg.jpg

I mean, that ain't bad, is it.

Still feels a bit wrong, though.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Tigzy wrote: Presently going through a weird phase where I'm finding surly, gobby tranny-girl Paris Lees kinda hot.

I mean, that ain't bad, is it.

Still feels a bit wrong, though.
I immediately began hearing the opening chords of that song: "The Crying Game".

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ah well, I'm sure it'll pass.

:rimshot:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I think she's had the full hedge cut so you're forgiven, kinda. :whistle:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote: I think she's had the full hedge cut so you're forgiven, kinda. :whistle:
In fairness, she is one of those ones who seem very feminine in nature. In Ms Lees's case, she acts as if the cardinal's paying a visit - and won't leave, either.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote: Ah well, I'm sure it'll pass.

:rimshot:
:lol:

Given the source material, some of these transformations seem impossible :shock:

https://i.imgur.com/LUFsOO9.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch& ... avedian%22

If the loudmouth trannies would just get over themselves, straight guys who are attracted could decide they're bi without much fuss. But noooo, that's an insult to their womanly woman-ness, so they'd rather confuse everybody and be angry all the time.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:27 am
Anyone watched 22 July on Netflix yet?
It's on my playlist, but we haven't had time to watch it yet. Any good?
It's taken me this long to finish it. I don't recommend watching the whole 2.3 hours in a single sitting, unless you're a glutton for punishment. The first 45 minutes is quite harrowing, recounting the attack, but you've still got over an hour and a half to go, and it's spent on a very grueling focus on one young victim and his family attempting to deal with recovery. You're not going to get from one end of this movie to another without some pain, boredom, terror and shock. At one point or another you're going to want to turn it off or go to sleep, which I recommend you do.

What kept my interest is its relevance. If it happened yesterday it couldn't be more relevant to the political climate of today. I read parts of Brevik's "manifesto" (online), more like compendium of shit he pulled off the internet, bomb making recipes and diary entries. As always, whether manifestos by the Unibomber or Brevik, you run into passages of clear lucidity, which leads to you ask yourself "am I actually agreeing with this nut"? It's more than a clock being right twice a day, but far less than convincing. I will always believe Brevik was a monster for what he did, even if while he did it, he uttered a truth here and there. He really, really REALLY hated political correctness.

Anyway, do what you have to to keep your interest. In the end, the denouement, it's worth it, er, I guess. It really depends on your mood and interests. Not an easy topic or movie.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Acting is universally excellent, but there was one standout performance. The guy who plays Breivik's lawyer hits the perfect balance of a man whose job and duty is to provide Breivik a defense, while at the same time despising everything about it, while at the same time never showing it.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

(Happy Birthday Becky)
Are they on holiday in Scotland?

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Tigzy wrote: Paris Lees
Seek help.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Bhurzum wrote:

(Happy Birthday Becky)
Are they on holiday in Scotland?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-m3of0Syt7dU/U ... se+Cow.jpg

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Sorry but I keep seeing too much Pete Burns in there
Pete-Burns-main-630x473.jpg
(54.05 KiB) Downloaded 323 times

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

I've watched the pilots for Netflix's Punisher and Luke Cage. Punisher was good, but I found Cage to be dragging a bit. The last scene made me want to see more, though.

Any opinions?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I've watched the pilots for Netflix's Punisher and Luke Cage. Punisher was good, but I found Cage to be dragging a bit. The last scene made me want to see more, though.

Any opinions?
Sorry dude, "Lost in space" destroyed my relationship with Netflix. Pile of festering, bloody, infected dog shit...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I've watched the pilots for Netflix's Punisher and Luke Cage. Punisher was good, but I found Cage to be dragging a bit. The last scene made me want to see more, though.

Any opinions?
Sorry dude, "Lost in space" destroyed my relationship with Netflix. Pile of festering, bloody, infected dog shit...
Try Futureman. Pretty good, imho...

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Futureman is fucking great!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Season 1 is in the past.

Season 2 is in the future.

I'm looking for something now - godamnit.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Futureman is fucking great!
Yep. It's the only new TV in the last 10 years or so I've actually found to be worth watching the whole way through.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

We're still stuck on Sons of Anarchy. When we're done with it, we'll try new stuff.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Any opinions?
Try Futureman. Pretty good, imho...
I'm re watching 'The Last Kingdom' and am amazed at how quickly people travelled about in 9th century Saxon/Viking England, fuck Hyperloop or HS2 we need to clone the medieval horse, they must have been quicker than fucking lighting. :o

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

shoutinghorse wrote: I'm re watching 'The Last Kingdom' and am amazed at how quickly people travelled about in 9th century Saxon/Viking England, fuck Hyperloop or HS2 we need to clone the medieval horse, they must have been quicker than fucking lighting. :o
Remember when Kevin Costner managed visited Hadrian's Wall, after landing on Dover Beach, but bypassing his destination of Nottinghamshire.....

Hollywood producers obviousy didn't look at a map of the UK.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Possible threesome with Brive and Kirbmac.

We live in weird times.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Any opinions?
Punisher was excellent, while Luke Cage was meh. I wanted Luke Cage to be good, based on his part in Jessica Jones. But, alas, it was not to be.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

comhcinc wrote: Possible threesome with Brive and Kirbmac.

We live in weird times.
Good luck. In that scenario, is it two pitchers and one catcher or two catchers and one pitcher? I don't understand the times I live in.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Having Fun, 2018 Edition:

I was walking my dog half an hour ago, in the grass and in the dark. All of a sudden, sharp pain in my big toe. I removed my shoe, and found a syringe needle that went through the sole and right to my foot-finger.

I guess that's a visit to the lab tomorrow.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Having Fun, 2018 Edition:

I was walking my dog half an hour ago, in the grass and in the dark. All of a sudden, sharp pain in my big toe. I removed my shoe, and found a syringe needle that went through the sole and right to my foot-finger.

That sucks.

What's a foot-finger?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote: Possible threesome with Brive and Kirbmac.

We live in weird times.
I’m disappointed you didn’t notice that I’d pulled out.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Stankeye wrote:

That sucks.

What's a foot-finger?
It's what Frenchmen call their toes, on account of them being so close to monkeys.

Phil, shitty luck. Hope it goes well. Here, have you ever heard of an instrument called the "Harpejji"?

Keating

Post by Keating »

You had a good run there Phil, where you weren't being shat on by the universe. It had to come to an end eventually. Sorry man.

Keating

Post by Keating »

This one is really good.

https://i.redd.it/ji29cgarmss11.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

As seen on Twatter

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Hunt wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Hunt wrote:
It's taken me this long to finish it. I don't recommend watching the whole 2.3 hours in a single sitting, unless you're a glutton for punishment. The first 45 minutes is quite harrowing, recounting the attack, but you've still got over an hour and a half to go, and it's spent on a very grueling focus on one young victim and his family attempting to deal with recovery. You're not going to get from one end of this movie to another without some pain, boredom, terror and shock. At one point or another you're going to want to turn it off or go to sleep, which I recommend you do.

What kept my interest is its relevance. If it happened yesterday it couldn't be more relevant to the political climate of today. I read parts of Brevik's "manifesto" (online), more like compendium of shit he pulled off the internet, bomb making recipes and diary entries. As always, whether manifestos by the Unibomber or Brevik, you run into passages of clear lucidity, which leads to you ask yourself "am I actually agreeing with this nut"? It's more than a clock being right twice a day, but far less than convincing. I will always believe Brevik was a monster for what he did, even if while he did it, he uttered a truth here and there. He really, really REALLY hated political correctness.

Anyway, do what you have to to keep your interest. In the end, the denouement, it's worth it, er, I guess. It really depends on your mood and interests. Not an easy topic or movie.
Basically, Breivik decided to take revenge on the people he held responsible for "destroying" his country, by killing their children.

I have no intention of watching right now. Perhaps in a decade or so, but right now. No.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Stankeye wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:03 pm

That sucks.

What's a foot-finger?
A toe. Certain language(s) call them "fingers" For example in Spanish you would say "los dedos del pie" for "fingers of the foot" i.e. toes.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

@Phil,

BTW, that really sucks.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Hunt wrote:

Basically, Breivik decided to take revenge on the people he held responsible for "destroying" his country, by killing their children.

I have no intention of watching right now. Perhaps in a decade or so, but right now. No.
Breivik is what happens when the liberal hard-centre drifts to the libtard left.

Though I would be cautious categorising any “x of centre” mindset by the actions of an insane individual - rather than group mantras such as “punch a Nazi”. In today’s climate, collective political violence is typical of the hard left and their enablers.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Things like that make you realise how fragile civilisation really is. Most things work because no one is actively trying to break them. It's one reason why culture matters. In Jordan Peterson language, it's why it's important to "rescue your father from the underworld". It's okay to find flaws with the current society - all societies (past, present and future) have tyrannical components, but you have to appreciate it's good parts as well.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Keating wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:19 pm
This one is really good.

https://i.redd.it/ji29cgarmss11.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive wrote:
Breivik is what happens when the liberal hard-centre drifts to the libtard left.
Is this you being metaphorical? If not don't get too offended if someone calls you a nazi.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
Is this you being metaphorical? If not don't get too offended if someone calls you a nazi.
There are, by any measure, far more legitimate libtards than there are actual “Nazis”. In fact there are whole quasi-functioning communities of the buggers.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote:
There are, by any measure, far more legitimate libtards than there are actual “Nazis”. In fact there are whole quasi-functioning communities of the buggers.
That sounds like you are apologizing for Brivek. The poor guy was outnumbered by libtards, therefore they had it coming. Meanwhile are you contending that he wasn't really a rightwinger but a hard liberal instead of a wet liberal. It was all liberal propaganda that made Brivek kill all those SJW scum.
Is that what you are saying?

Guest_f21648a8

Post by Guest_f21648a8 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:18 am
Never stick your dick in crazy :twatson:

(Happy Birthday Becky)
Rebecca Watson is now in Las Vegas according to her Instagram and heading for CSICOP
#CSICON2018 where Dawkins is? Any elevators there?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
That sounds like you are apologizing for Brivek. The poor guy was outnumbered by libtards, therefore they had it coming. Meanwhile are you contending that he wasn't really a rightwinger but a hard liberal instead of a wet liberal. It was all liberal propaganda that made Brivek kill all those SJW scum.
Is that what you are saying?
That’s your wet dream of my thinking.

The guy was insane, a nutcase. If the libtards hadn’t provided the requisite social dysfunction to trigger him then I’m sure a surfeit of red M&Ms would have done the trick.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

But you are right in one way. The dude was outnumbered, in a quantative fashion. :mrgreen:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: That’s your wet dream of my thinking.

The guy was insane, a nutcase. If the libtards hadn’t provided the requisite social dysfunction to trigger him then I’m sure a surfeit of red M&Ms would have done the trick.
Right. So there was no political connotation whatsoever to his acts. He wasn't motivated by reading up extremist calls for a fight against what was perceived to be an existential threat.

And I suppose than when a muslim terrorist opens fire on a concert, or rams a truck on the crowd, they're also just insane, nutcases, and if the "evil west" hadn't provided the requisite social dysfunction they would have done it anyway, in no way are their actions connected to the idea of a fight against what is blamed as an existential threat.

Why not blame ISIS on the western libtards, too?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

You mean he found joy descending Southern’s pipe?

Dude is pretty much an exception, which helps makes the case for ‘broken dolly’.

Murderous camel fuckers are a dime a dozen. Making the case for shit-hole culture and religion.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I had zero difficulty understanding him. Anyone had difficulty?

I suspect he was faking his lack of understanding.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: Things like that make you realise how fragile civilisation really is. Most things work because no one is actively trying to break them. It's one reason why culture matters. In Jordan Peterson language, it's why it's important to "rescue your father from the underworld". It's okay to find flaws with the current society - all societies (past, present and future) have tyrannical components, but you have to appreciate it's good parts as well.
Nothing has been proved with regards to my father's connection to the underworld.

This Peterson character better learn to hold his tongue if he knows what's good for him. Speaking metaphorically, I mean.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm only passing familiar with the weegee dialect - but that example sounds pretty middle-class (and therefore understandable) to me.

I'll defer to the resident expert in such matters (ie Bhurzam) for a final analysis.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

AndrewV69 wrote: I had zero difficulty understanding him. Anyone had difficulty?

I suspect he was faking his lack of understanding.
Back in the early noughties I met a 'weegie' on the 'tinternet and we had a brief long distance relationship. On one of my visits to her this old fellow turned up at her house, he was an old work colleague of hers who used to call in for a cuppa whenever passing, Auld Rab (I kid you not) was his name, he stayed for about an hour and never stopped talking, I couldn't understand a word he said and just sat there smiling and nodding politely. After he left I turned to my girlfriend and said, "Sorry love, he seemed a nice bloke but I couldn't understand a word he fucking said" to which she replied "Oh don't apologise, no fucker else can either"

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Keating wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:18 pm
You had a good run there Phil, where you weren't being shat on by the universe. It had to come to an end eventually. Sorry man.
Yeah, I kind of suspected something was amiss. Good stuff happening, a loving and supporting wife, an adorable dog, the new album on its final stretch to release, and not a single accident. Compared to 2014 and 2015, it was good. Too good. Way too good to last.

On the other hand, it was just a prick from a needle that was probably discarded long enough ago that all pathogens were already dead. Time will tell.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: I'm only passing familiar with the weegee dialect - but that example sounds pretty middle-class (and therefore understandable) to me.

I'll defer to the resident expert in such matters (ie Bhurzam) for a final analysis.
Everything you need to know can be found in this video...

(Neds = Scottish hoodrats)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Ah good - your input on this Partickular issue is much appreciated.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Sorry but I keep seeing too much Pete Burns in there

34033FC700000578-3584395-image-a-50_1462956329788.jpgPete-Burns-main-630x473.jpg
I don't care. I'm not that fussy anyway. Never done me any harm. I'd still be a total Virgil the Supreme Gentleman if it wasn't for my lack of taste and discrimination. In my defence - well, Portsmouth. Scummiest birds in the world. It's not like I had decent pickings in the first place.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I see that cunt Choudary has been released from jail. Well done, Britain.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Kirbmarc wrote: And I suppose than when a muslim terrorist opens fire on a concert, or rams a truck on the crowd, they're also just insane, nutcases,
A'hem, do you watch the news feeds ? :roll:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote: I see that cunt Choudary has been released from jail. Well done, Britain.
I'm sure prison's changed him, time to reflect and re-evaluate his life and all that.
The BBC has learnt from counter-extremism sources that Anjem Choudary refused to take part in deradicalisation courses or exercises while serving the custodial part of his sentence.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45911160

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: And I suppose than when a muslim terrorist opens fire on a concert, or rams a truck on the crowd, they're also just insane, nutcases,
A'hem, do you watch the news feeds ? :roll:
https://i.imgur.com/tyTc1Nl.jpg