Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Brive1987

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Brive1987 »

Macron has a new take on French war aims during WW1.

Contrary to everything you may have heard or read, it was a civic-national war. One devoid of nationalism and pesky issues like
post 1870 Revanchism and Alsace-Lorraine, lost of colonies and increasing requirement to claw economic reparations.

I really trust this guy.
He said the millions of soldiers who died in WWI fought to defend the “universal values” of France, and countries should reject the "selfishness of nations only looking after their own interests. Because patriotism is exactly the opposite of nationalism."

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I’ll also hazard a guess tsarist Russia and the UK weren’t fighting for Frances “universal” values.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

So if you have used cannabis legally in the US you can be refused ownership of guns?
https://www.kmbc.com/article/medical-ma ... s/24935498
Apparently it's OK to be an alcoholic and own guns but not if you have ever used weed.
According to an open letter released in 2011 by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, known as the ATF, federal law prohibits anyone who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance” from shipping, transporting, receiving or possessing firearms or ammunition.
It sounds like the ATF is going to be busy taking guns away in marijuana legal states? Has the NRA chimed in on this one?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

free thoughtpolice wrote: So if you have used cannabis legally in the US you can be refused ownership of guns?
Apparently it's OK to be an alcoholic and own guns but not if you have ever used weed.
According to an open letter released in 2011 by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, known as the ATF, federal law prohibits anyone who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance” from shipping, transporting, receiving or possessing firearms or ammunition.
It sounds like the ATF is going to be busy taking guns away in marijuana legal states? Has the NRA chimed in on this one?
I haven't heard of this being an issue in other states. Yet. Quite a troubling development, and it would be a political disaster to enforce on a wide scale, but it really depends on the AG and head of the ATF.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Brive1987 wrote: Macron has a new take on French war aims during WW1.

Contrary to everything you may have heard or read, it was a civic-national war. One devoid of nationalism and pesky issues like
post 1870 Revanchism and Alsace-Lorraine, lost of colonies and increasing requirement to claw economic reparations.

I really trust this guy.
He said the millions of soldiers who died in WWI fought to defend the “universal values” of France, and countries should reject the "selfishness of nations only looking after their own interests. Because patriotism is exactly the opposite of nationalism."
What are the national values of cheese-eating surrender monkeys?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

To go down swinging?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:36 pm
Intersectional feminism is being internally dissected.
....... [cut]
Ha he ha!

Feminists eating each other (a horible mental image) is starting to remind me of that "basement scene" in 'The Road'.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

SM1957 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Macron has a new take on French war aims during WW1.

I really trust this guy.
What are the national values of cheese-eating surrender monkeys?
Dunno, but I did hear that the French soldiers who fought in Africa could be identified by their sunburnt armpits.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

CommanderTuvok wrote:
....... [cut]
Ha he ha!

Feminists eating each other (a horible mental image) is starting to remind me of that "basement scene" in 'The Road'.
Ooh, just imagine: Greta chowing down on Ophelia's powdery old minge.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

free thoughtpolice wrote: So if you have used cannabis legally in the US you can be refused ownership of guns?
But surely you wouldn't be an "unlawful user" in a legalized state?

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Yes you can, because pot is still illegal everywhere according to federal law.

This is why getting a medical cannabis card may not be a great idea.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Just got our solar PV installation completed. 10kW for $23K, but with the insane rebates we get (net metering in WA state, rebate for panel produced in WA state, 30% federal income tax deduction next year) we'll be paying just $6.9K. Payback time will be around three years, because we have the same energy utility at both our US properties we can apply excess power generated by solar to the non-solar property at 100%, rather than the somewhat ungenerous buyback rate the utility offers. Plus it adds around $15-17K of value to the property, so overall it's a crazy win for us.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: Just got our solar PV installation completed. 10kW for $23K, but with the insane rebates we get (net metering in WA state, rebate for panel produced in WA state, 30% federal income tax deduction next year) we'll be paying just $6.9K. Payback time will be around three years, because we have the same energy utility at both our US properties we can apply excess power generated by solar to the non-solar property at 100%, rather than the somewhat ungenerous buyback rate the utility offers. Plus it adds around $15-17K of value to the property, so overall it's a crazy win for us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So4KG40vf-o

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:25 pm
(I forget what it is called and can not be arsed to look it up. Anyway, you usually see the kids wearing them before they graduate to a turban)
I can never to remember the term and just go for training turbans. :drool:
What do you think of our new BC Liberal leader?
erm ... would you believe I know nothing about him?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:16 pm
AndrewV69 wrote: (this is coming from someone who two years ago broke off a budding relationship by noting that "Travone Martin deserved what he got when he brought a bag of skittles to a gun fight")
Trayvon.

You've just besmirched an innocent man. (Presumably on all counts).
Whoopsie!!!

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:28 pm
I know. I know.

But what we actually have here is an interesting, secretly recorded, conversation with a major NGO (Advocates Abroad) based out of Lesbos. 380 staff, they have “assisted” 15,000 refugee claimants in Greece with legal aid.
This is hardly uncommon, certainly well known within Australia's Immigration Department. If you want to know the absolute worst decision made by the current government, it's outsourcing the Visa interviewers. These were Immigration Department staff, and one of their primary functions was weeding out coached claimants. The scope for corruption has dramatically increased with outsourcing.

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:25 pm
(I forget what it is called and can not be arsed to look it up. Anyway, you usually see the kids wearing them before they graduate to a turban)
I can never to remember the term and just go for training turbans. :drool:
What do you think of our new BC Liberal leader?
erm ... would you believe I know nothing about him?
Yes. The process that chose him was so painful and boring that most people tuned it out.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
....... [cut]
Ha he ha!

Ooh, just imagine: Greta chowing down on Ophelia's powdery old minge.
:puke-huge:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

The ongoing Canada Post saga : my package has been delayed from Thursday, 8 November in RICHMOND, BC CA till current day Tuesday, November 13 due to "weather or natural disaster" in OTTAWA.

:o :o :o

all updates below :

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Delivery By Canada Post
Tracking ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Monday, 12 November
1:01 AM
Delay in delivery due to weather or natural disaster
OTTAWA, ON CA
12:01 AM
OTTAWA, ON CA

Sunday, 11 November
10:01 PM
OTTAWA, ON CA
OTTAWA, ON CA

Saturday, 10 November

Friday, 9 November
OTTAWA, ON CA
OTTAWA, ON CA

Thursday, 8 November
2:42 PM
Arrival Scan
RICHMOND, BC CA
OTTAWA, ON CA
OTTAWA, ON CA

Wednesday, 7 November
OTTAWA, ON CA
OTTAWA, ON CA

Tuesday, 6 November
OTTAWA, ON CA
OTTAWA, ON CA

Monday, 5 November
1:31 AM
Arrival Scan
MISSISSAUGA, ON CA
OTTAWA, ON CA
12:31 AM
Arrival Scan
MISSISSAUGA, ON CA
OTTAWA, ON CA

Sunday, 4 November
7:34 PM
Shipment received by carrier
MISSISSAUGA, ON CA
6:34 PM
Shipment received by carrier
MISSISSAUGA, ON CA
Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:03 pm
Just got our solar PV installation completed. 10kW for $23K, but with the insane rebates we get (net metering in WA state, rebate for panel produced in WA state, 30% federal income tax deduction next year) we'll be paying just $6.9K. Payback time will be around three years, because we have the same energy utility at both our US properties we can apply excess power generated by solar to the non-solar property at 100%, rather than the somewhat ungenerous buyback rate the utility offers. Plus it adds around $15-17K of value to the property, so overall it's a crazy win for us.

I was toying with the idea of doing something similar years ago. However, I am under the impression that not only are the costs double, but the incentives to do so are rather lacklusster.

I should have another look.

Meanwhile congratulation.

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote: Smilies

View more smilies
Relax, as soon as the coastal BC postal workers recover from the interception of all the cannabis deliveries and the inevitable munchie torpor they will be back to actually bringing our mail.
Hopefully.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

:think:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Three Melbourne men have been found guilty of plotting a Christmas terror attack at major city landmarks in a jihad-inspired plan to inflict mass carnage.

It can now be revealed Ahmed Mohamed, 26, Abdullah Chaarani, 28, and Hamza Abbas, 23, were on November 2 found guilty of conspiring to plan or prepare for a terrorist act, after a Supreme Court jury deliberated for six days.

The verdicts were suppressed from when they were announced, following an application by lawyers for two of the men. Justice Christopher Beale later ruled the verdicts should be reported, however defence lawyers challenged the judge's decision at the Court of Appeal. The reasons behind the suppression cannot be reported.
I’m sure there was an excellent reason why the defence would want the ruling suppressed. Looks like we will never know.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

The police have issued guidelines about how to treat people with no gender identity

'. This includes all binary and non-binary gender identities, as well as those who have an
absence of gender identity (for example: agender people).'

Who has no gender? Androids?

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/c940a8_a ... 81914c.pdf

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

SM1957 wrote: The police have issued guidelines about how to treat people with no gender identity

'. This includes all binary and non-binary gender identities, as well as those who have an
absence of gender identity (for example: agender people).'

Who has no gender? Androids?

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/c940a8_a ... 81914c.pdf
To be fair, this isn't "the police" but Stonewall albeit in conjunction with a police officer and a Police and Crime Commissioner. It has logos of police associations on it. I don't know what level of endorsement this implies.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And the 'gay agender' always sounded a bit nebulous to me.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I dunno. Because the Wu-monster brought a catheter?

https://i.imgur.com/UysJq3A.jpg

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Those of you who follow academic life will be aware of 'predatory journals' that will publish anything at all if you pay them. Combine that with JBP's statistic that the vast majority of humanities papers never get cited even once, and you realise that the CVs of many academics are inflated with lists of publications that are worthless. Should you happen to be a tenured professor who cares about the reputation of your university, you might be tempted to enquire into this and discover the extent to which your own institution's reputation is hollow.

A Bad Idea, as it turns out. An economics professor has been suspended and banned from campus for publishing, in a proper peer-reviewed journal, research showing 50% of his colleagues have bought their standing by publishing in pay-to-publish journals (this is an embarrassment that PZ has avoided by the ingenious method of simply not publishing). I'm looking forward to the legal denouement of this case, which his university has so far managed extremely poorly.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

A very British protest....

ConcentratedH2O, OM

CommanderTuvok wrote: A very British protest....
The British always come out with this kind of bollocks. "A beautifully British cat and mouse game". What the fuck is so British about it? It's just a director switching shots, what are supposed to believe would happen differently anywhere else in the world? Honestly, it's such a fucking small-minded little country filled with people who think they're special and unique. Like that British Problems bollocks which does the rounds every so often. "Holding a door open for someone and they don't even offer you a biscuit as thanks. #UniqueBritishProblems #CupOfTea #WhyAreWeSoUniqueAndCrazyLOL #HappensLiterallyEverywhereYouFuckingMorons" And if any cunt starts coming out with that "but we're an island nation so we're totally different and unique to everyone else" bollocks they can cunt the cunt off, the cunts.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote: And the 'gay agender' always sounded a bit nebulous to me.
What about a hidden agender?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: The British always come out with this kind of bollocks. "A beautifully British cat and mouse game". What the fuck is so British about it? It's just a director switching shots, what are supposed to believe would happen differently anywhere else in the world? Honestly, it's such a fucking small-minded little country filled with people who think they're special and unique. Like that British Problems bollocks which does the rounds every so often. "Holding a door open for someone and they don't even offer you a biscuit as thanks. #UniqueBritishProblems #CupOfTea #WhyAreWeSoUniqueAndCrazyLOL #HappensLiterallyEverywhereYouFuckingMorons" And if any cunt starts coming out with that "but we're an island nation so we're totally different and unique to everyone else" bollocks they can cunt the cunt off, the cunts.
I am rarely of a mind to brook much mockery of mighty blighty, but I wholeheartedly agree with this. It's just so fucking twee. You get tons of this shite on twitter: #awfullybritishthisthatandthefuckingother. It's horrible, because it makes Britain seem like a real life version of Love Actually, a film which must be burned, flayed, utterly dismembered, disintegrated, dug into a salted earth and have the plot used as a gypsy latrine. I loathe that film, because it's the very embodiment of sodomically evil tweeness.

Damn un-British, frankly.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

screwtape wrote: Those of you who follow academic life will be aware of 'predatory journals' that will publish anything at all if you pay them. Combine that with JBP's statistic that the vast majority of humanities papers never get cited even once, and you realise that the CVs of many academics are inflated with lists of publications that are worthless. Should you happen to be a tenured professor who cares about the reputation of your university, you might be tempted to enquire into this and discover the extent to which your own institution's reputation is hollow.

A Bad Idea, as it turns out. An economics professor has been suspended and banned from campus for publishing, in a proper peer-reviewed journal, research showing 50% of his colleagues have bought their standing by publishing in pay-to-publish journals (this is an embarrassment that PZ has avoided by the ingenious method of simply not publishing). I'm looking forward to the legal denouement of this case, which his university has so far managed extremely poorly.
I await Kristi Winter's opinion on this issue with much popcorn to hand.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Well that’s something new.

:bjarte:

http://i.imgur.com/HAtfKDy.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ape+lust wrote: I dunno. Because the Wu-monster brought a catheter?

https://i.imgur.com/UysJq3A.jpg
Was it glowing before it was used, or just after?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Well that’s something new.

The whole thing was VERY poorly planned.

I'm not opposed to the idea of the UK leaving the EU on principle, but there were no realistic plans about what to do, which deals to draft, which choices to make.

The best case scenario with pushing Brexit was for the UK to negotiate an EFTA membership deal similar to Switzerland or even to Norway. Basically a series of bilateral agreements on common trade and movement of people which mean more autonomy from EU decisions but also pragmatic solutions that don't damage trade or the movement of goods and workers between the EU and the UK, especially in Northern Ireland.

A precise roadmap to Brexit would have helped, even more so if it had been available for the citizens to decide BEFORE the referendum, to keep several options open.

Instead the referendum was merely a "yes/no" question, and no one in the pro-Brexit leadership made it clear what was that the UK actually wanted. They decided to bargain without even having an idea of the stakes. The political talking point became a matter of virtue-signalling British independence. This is the result.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:

The whole thing was VERY poorly planned.

I'm not opposed to the idea of the UK leaving the EU on principle, but there were no realistic plans about what to do, which deals to draft, which choices to make.

The best case scenario with pushing Brexit was for the UK to negotiate an EFTA membership deal similar to Switzerland or even to Norway. Basically a series of bilateral agreements on common trade and movement of people which mean more autonomy from EU decisions but also pragmatic solutions that don't damage trade or the movement of goods and workers between the EU and the UK, especially in Northern Ireland.

A precise roadmap to Brexit would have helped, even more so if it had been available for the citizens to decide BEFORE the referendum, to keep several options open.

Instead the referendum was merely a "yes/no" question, and no one in the pro-Brexit leadership made it clear what was that the UK actually wanted. They decided to bargain without even having an idea of the stakes. The political talking point became a matter of virtue-signalling British independence. This is the result.
The same approach is planned for the Oz Republic.

Last time they conflated the “should we” with the “how to” and we all realised they didn’t have a clue. The referendum was voted down.

Next time it will be a wedge approach.

First up it will be a simple “conceptually yes or no”. Having locked that in we we will work out the detail. :cdc:

It’s a standard leading the horse trick everyone uses in the workplace to get “difficult” initiatives over the line.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Wynyard Station is one of our two big CBD commuter hubs. The other isnTown Hall with its focus on mandarin.

It’s amusing that they thought it cool at Wynyard to meet the human herds with an NPC wall. What’s not obviously creepy from the pic is that the figure slowly and aimlessly sit down, stand up and wander about like zombies.

I think I need to get out of this city

http://i.imgur.com/p0ePuIF.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

So is the Pit closing now?

https://i.imgur.com/8WLNDZ5.png

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

There goes the Commander's malice wank!

free thoughtpolice

Carrier can refile in a different state(s) so unless he is out of money it may be too early to count the spunky little scholar down for the count.
Who knows , he may have had some big book sales recently. :drool:
It doesn't look like he's addressed this on twitter or his blog yet so all me not yet lost.

free thoughtpolice

me=maybe

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

She hasn't got a mandate for 'No Brexit' We have triggered article 50 and it was voted into law by parliament, the only way it can be stopped is by taking the decision back to the country, either via another referendum or by calling a general election with a no Brexit on the manifesto both of which would have to be ratified by parliament.
She won't get this deal through the house with both hard Tory remainers and hard Tory Brexiteers now pledging to vote it down, even with her cabinet backing she will need labour and the DUP which she won't get.

The BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg tweeted this earlier, what she refers to with "Letters going in" are letters of no confidence in their leader to the regulatory body of the Conservative party 'The 1922 Committee' 48 letters will trigger a vote of no confidence and would start a leadership challenge. She could be gone by the end of the month. Don't hold your breath though as the Tories have been threatening this all summer and consistently bottled it.

Oh and Kirb, we are in this mess because of Theresa May, not the 17.4m who voted to leave the EU. She has been utterly weak and spineless in her negotiations and has reneged on her Mansion House speech promise to honour the referendum.

...................................................................................................................................

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Carrier can refile in a different state(s) so unless he is out of money it may be too early to count the spunky little scholar down for the count.
It doesn't look like he's addressed this on twitter or his blog yet so all me not yet lost.
I'm counting on the fact that Carrier is tenaciously stupid enough to soldier on in the face of all reason. This, after all, is a bloke who dumped a perfectly good missus so he could fuck lots of fat, weird and vindictive SJW chicks, then went on to blithely proclaim that to do otherwise would be a moral failing. Never underestimate the ability of the terminally imbecilic to just. never. stop.

Oh, and Shoutinghorse -
Oh and Kirb, we are in this mess because of Theresa May, not the 17.4m who voted to leave the EU. She has been utterly weak and spineless in her negotiations and has reneged on her Mansion House speech promise to honour the referendum.
Fuck's sake mate, ignore. Bad enough we've had Kirb and Brive go on interminably about this civic nationalism whatever bollocks; last thing we need is Kirb adding to the foetid mix with numinous walls-of-test proclaiming his lofty understanding of why Brexit is apparently so shit.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Tigzy wrote: Oh, and Shoutinghorse -

Fuck's sake mate, ignore. Bad enough we've had Kirb and Brive go on interminably about this civic nationalism whatever bollocks; last thing we need is Kirb adding to the foetid mix with numinous walls-of-test proclaiming his lofty understanding of why Brexit is apparently so shit.
Oops! .. Soz, point taken, my bad. :shifty:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

The more I see what Macron and his pal Merkel are doing, the more I'm favorably inclined towards Brexit. And Frexit, Itaxit, and other -xits.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

A German led European army, what could possibly go wrong? :?

(great soundtrack though)

CaptainFluffyBunny

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: The more I see what Macron and his pal Merkel are doing, the more I'm favorably inclined towards Brexit. And Frexit, Itaxit, and other -xits.
C4mjwwCWEAACYjI.jpeg
(91.27 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: Carrier can refile in a different state(s) so unless he is out of money it may be too early to count the spunky little scholar down for the count.
He'd have to have deep pockets and a compelling reason to believe in a different outcome. It is a sad day, so many lulz ripped from the womb and left on a courtroom floor to expire. Poor Carrier must be feeling bereft of hope. It's unfortunate that he has me blocked so I can't console him, the sad little fella.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: The more I see what Macron and his pal Merkel are doing, the more I'm favorably inclined towards Brexit. And Frexit, Itaxit, and other -xits.
Seems to me that's baked into the pie now, and the EU's days are numbered.

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
He'd have to have deep pockets and a compelling reason to believe in a different outcome. It is a sad day, so many lulz ripped from the womb and left on a courtroom floor to expire. Poor Carrier must be feeling bereft of hope. It's unfortunate that he has me blocked so I can't console him, the sad little fella.
IANAL (although I am not anal) but my read was that the ruling rejected the venue and didn't make a judgment about the merits of the case and if he wanted to and was able he could refile somewhere else. Mind you, I skimmed and didn't read the whole document so I could be mistaken.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6f805 ... bhx-j/view

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
IANAL (although I am not anal) but my read was that the ruling rejected the venue and didn't make a judgment about the merits of the case and if he wanted to and was able he could refile somewhere else. Mind you, I skimmed and didn't read the whole document so I could be mistaken.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6f805 ... bhx-j/view
I didn't read it at all (slap my ass and call me Steersman) so that is a ray of hope.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Guilty until proven innocent. Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence. His defense: She hit me first.

free thoughtpolice

mordacious1 wrote: Guilty until proven innocent. Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence. His defense: She hit me first.
Mutual combat/self defense, both good options. The good news is he won't be running for president.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

mordacious1 wrote: Guilty until proven innocent. Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence. His defense: She hit me first.
Mutual combat/self defense, both good options. The good news is he won't be running for president.
Not in Progressiveville.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »