Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
screwtape

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by screwtape »

John D wrote: I enjoyed this... but... then... I enjoy picking out ingrown nails.
Man, I learned most of my surgical technique as a teenager with the tweezers from a Swiss army knife and some surgical spirit. Later in life I got to be very good at wedge resections and the pledget soaked in phenol in glycerine left in place for 24 hours to numb and sterilise was a kindness that I wouldn't have thought of except for bearing all that misery of teenage toenails.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:00 am
Have you ever done or said something so excruciatingly embarrasing that every time you think about it, you want to whack yourself with a shit-covered stick? Then merry Xmas - you are henceforth absolved of all cringe. Because you will never, ever be able to top this:

https://i.imgur.com/r60hKLj.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CfI merged with Dawkins' RFRS, Robin Blumner from the latter taking over as CEO. A marriage of CfI's member list and RFRS's money and competent business people. Malady was discarded in the shuffle.

I get their posts on FB, and it seems all they care about is trump and illegals and abortion and fag wedding cakes and trannies.

All the A/S orgs are either shit or outright corrupt. AA was Silverman's private poon quest, SSA & Camp Quest are polyfuckerist recruitment ops, FFRF is a two-bit mom & pop shop with different rules for church:state separation violations by christians (oppose) and moslems (let slide). AHA was full SJW retard from the get-go -- christ they employ Trav Mamome.

They're a pack of incompetent weirdos.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Paddy Ash-down for the count...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Have you ever done or said something so excruciatingly embarrasing that every time you think about it, you want to whack yourself with a shit-covered stick? Then merry Xmas - you are henceforth absolved of all cringe. Because you will never, ever be able to top this:

https://i.imgur.com/r60hKLj.jpg
The nazis didn't build walls to deal with undesirables, you mong, they built chambers.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: Paddy Ash-down for the count...
No obituary from you? ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

Code: Select all

https://twitter.com/TalibKweli/status/1076264241336930307

[img]https://i.imgur.com/r60hKLj.jpg[/img]
Meme_Wait_What.jpg
(109.67 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
Dog_Duh.jpg
(44.16 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
SmartPeopleDoubts_StupidPeopleConfidence.jpg
(98.47 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

Though nice to know that I've been "absolved" of many of my "sins", even it those were related less to "embarassment" than to (mostly) youthful stupidity - lucky I didn't wind as a "Darwin Awards" Honourable Mention statistic at least.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Hey... did I miss the Cunties™ ?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

https://twitter.com/TalibKweli/status/1076264241336930307

[img]https://i.imgur.com/r60hKLj.jpg[/img]
The nazis didn't build walls to deal with undesirables, you mong, they built chambers.
Speaking of walls, your old flame weighed-in with a variation on your mines suggestion:

ICYMI, an amusing post at WaPo: Ann Coulter once called Trump a ‘god.’ Now she says he’s ‘gutless’ if he can’t build the wall; some particularly amusing though credible bits:
Trump changed tack on Thursday after pressure from his base, saying he wouldn’t sign a budget deal that would avert a government shutdown without money for the wall. And Coulter had a retort.

“BREAKING: Doctors announce world’s first successful spine transplant,” she wrote. ...
:lol: :rimshot:

Changing gears, killing the proverbial two birds (seems some are unable to follow two separate issues in a single comment ...), your earlier synopsis of the A/S "movement" seemed reasonably accurate. Part of the problem seems to be that everyone - present company excepted of course - tends to "monetize" their frequently more or less credible activism, which has a tendency to turn into a case of the tail wagging the dog.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:37 am
John D wrote: I enjoyed this... but... then... I enjoy picking out ingrown nails.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-OeKV1JZGI&t=6180s
I'll give it a miss thanks John, I'm afraid I just cannot watch Russell Brand without the screen being in serious danger of landing on my boot. :angry-cussing:
This is a nice take down of Russell. A good beating.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I think you have a 'roo bias.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Fucking hell, I'm like a love/hate metronome when it comes to Hopkins...

"Weapon pulled on unarmed #GilletsJaunes"

Yup, "unarmed" rioters should be dealt with using strong language, a stern look and a wagged finger. Never mind that there are hundreds of the pricks, they're clearly well fired-up and will probably kick you to death if they get the chance, no, whatever you do, don't defend yourself or your team.

I've been in similar situations many times and I'll tell you this for free - the only reason sidearms weren't drawn sooner was due to escalation principles - the instant a baying mob spots a firearm, it's like showing red to a bull. But then, with her military background, Hopkins knows this, right? Does she fuck!

"Macron’s attack dogs are fatigued and trigger happy."

Fatigued? Very likely - they've been running-hot for days now, there's no sign of things easing off and as the riots continue, things will deteriorate as they lose bodies due to injury.

Trigger happy? For fuck sake, those cops were damned lucky to escape with their lives. I suppose they should just stand there (using strong language) until the "unarmed" rioters rip them to shreds and steal their sidearms. Then they'd be guilty of losing weapons.

"Macron needs to stand down to restore calm."

Capitulating to terrorists. Well done, Hopkins, you fucking arsehole.

/Rant

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

She is channeling July 1789. Allow her a wet dream every now and then!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Greta is starting a career as a graphic artist. She's making the color blobs on black you've been waiting for.

https://i.imgur.com/UfcjgnO.png

This is one of a series of 9 pieces. Available on phone cases and hoodies for your $$$hopping pleasure, of course.

https://the-orbit.net/greta/author/greta/

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Ape+lust wrote: Greta is starting a career as a graphic artist. She's making the color blobs on black you've been waiting for.

https://i.imgur.com/UfcjgnO.png

This is one of a series of 9 pieces. Available on phone cases and hoodies for your $$$hopping pleasure, of course.

https://the-orbit.net/greta/author/greta/
How fucking deluded are these people that they would think anyone would want to see, let alone buy their shitty "art"?
It's the sort of shit a child might doddle when it got a tablet.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

InfraRedBucket wrote: How fucking deluded are these people that they would think anyone would want to see, let alone buy their shitty "art"?
:lol:

She was deluded enough to recast cancer donations as "Shoe money for me, YAY!". That's crazy enough to think this'll work (and it just might).

Just 2 years ago, she was the ashen-faced Cassandra warning us about THE END. Today she's made her PC a cheerful crayon box. What a recovery! :clap:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

InfraRedBucket wrote: How fucking deluded are these people that they would think anyone would want to see, let alone buy their shitty "art"?
I dunno, Surly FuckPig makes a living. Somehow. :shock:

https://i.imgur.com/J9WJ4Fq.png

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

dog puke wrote: Hey... did I miss the Cunties™ ?
We forgot to nominate you. Sorry.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A slightly different take on the Scando-beheadings.

Is this “white sharia” or commonsense?

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

screwtape wrote:
Ouch.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Every now and then the Guardian surprises.

Smash the patriarchy, bring on the matriarchy.
Welcome to the new boss.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Teach beheaders not to behead.

That guy's question -- Where are the fathers? -- makes me think of that idiot American whose daughter was murdered by an illegal alien and his reaction was to note that if it weren't for illegals, we wouldn't get to enjoy delicious Mexican food. The fathers over here are often as lost as their woke daughters.

To put a point on it, something from 4chan:

https://i.imgur.com/XnfVh1w.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

dog puke wrote:
screwtape wrote:
Ouch.
Don’t worry, I was fully expecting to lose a run off with Kirb this year. I have a speech prepared and everything.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ape+lust wrote: Teach beheaders not to behead.

That guy's question -- Where are the fathers? -- makes me think of that idiot American whose daughter was murdered by an illegal alien and his reaction was to note that if it weren't for illegals, we wouldn't get to enjoy delicious Mexican food. The fathers over here are often as lost as their woke daughters.

To put a point on it, something from 4chan:

https://i.imgur.com/XnfVh1w.jpg
It’s the old “don’t wear short skirts in the wrong part of town” argument.

Or, the insect of wet liberal idealism hitting the pragmatic windscreen of life.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I could be wrong - but I never thought of the question as coming from a liberal perspective...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBy9VDEWKOE

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu wrote:
I could be wrong - but I never thought of the question as coming from a liberal perspective...
No you're right. Brive just wants to blame the crimes of his conservative/ traditionalist kinfolk even if they are muslims or darkies on " liberals" even though he apparently doesn't know what a liberal is.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

There's always risk involved in any situation- even if the people involved don't acknowledge it or are delusional.

I understand that people can't even go on a tinder date without risking bodily harm.

Didn't Camile Paglia already point this out?

In any case - I'm sure heads will roll when the guilty parties have been caught.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Oh I understand the various shades of applied liberalism, with its graded emphasis on the individual. Including the militant / brainwashed arm. Every movement has its happy clappers, their users and their enablers. Wake up Johnny.

I also know where it leads.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

Hilarious spoken transcript of Matt’s discussion with the evil head of Patreon’s safety committee. He puts her under the spot light and owns her.

free thoughtpolice

I know where the traditionalist/conservative mindset is and where its back to the dark ages mentality eventually ends up.
Behold, this is what happens when the alt-lite crowd creeps a little further to the right, as they usually do.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote: Hilarious spoken transcript of Matt’s discussion with the evil head of Patreon’s safety committee. He puts her under the spot light and owns her.

https://youtu.be/7LaVUvxy2tU
Patreon is out of its fucking tree. They're not a business, they're a Women's Temperance League, ca 2018.

"...and Jacqueline told me one good way to make sure my content is compliant with Patreon terms is to check with her before posting material. And not just on Patreon, mind you, but anywhere. Like Twitter or YouTube."

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Dillahunty is one of the top-20 highest-revenue Patreon creators.
I checked Dillahunty's twitter, to see if the big bald feminist would take a stand on the current Patreon controversy.

Instead, I found the most recent tweet was "skeptic" Dillahunty *believing* that this parody of Jordan Peterson is real...

You had one job, Dillahunty-- discerning obvious made-up silly shit-- from reality. You blew it. Fuck it. Magic Jesus probably exists.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote:
dog puke wrote:
screwtape wrote:
Ouch.
Don’t worry, I was fully expecting to lose a run off with Kirb this year. I have a speech prepared and everything.
Wouldn't have expected anything else ... ;-)

Reminds me of a passage from a favorite sci-fi novel, A Canticle For Leibowitz: "It was a species which often considered itself to be, basically, a race of divinely inspired toolmakers; any intelligent entity form Arcturus would instantly have perceived them to be, basically, a race of impassioned after-dinner speakers." ...

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote: Matt Dillahunty is one of the top-20 highest-revenue Patreon creators.
I checked Dillahunty's twitter, to see if the big bald feminist would take a stand on the current Patreon controversy.

Instead, I found the most recent tweet was "skeptic" Dillahunty *believing* that this parody of Jordan Peterson is real...

You had one job, Dillahunty-- discerning obvious made-up silly shit-- from reality. You blew it. Fuck it. Magic Jesus probably exists.
Dillacunty.... what a fucking clown. One us the "best" the skeptic left can come up with. God.... I really hate people sometimes.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

franc wrote:
Steersman wrote: Rather lengthy bill of particulars of gawd's crimes - though maybe he/she/it is still a work in progress and not entirely culpable ...
Oh christ man, that's why I filter you. 1000 words to say one simple sentence...
LoL. You're a great one to talk - I might just as easily say of you, though probably with as little justification, "2500 words to say one simple sentence" - i.e., "We have effectively been hijacked and it is very close to game over".

You might take a look at your filter criteria as that passage was little more than a change of gears from my previous argument. Or you could just stick your head in the sand, though it seems that's where it already is.
franc wrote: Yes I read Shook, one of the reasons that prompted me to investigate the Lindsay led assassination at CFI. You regurgitated my blog yet did not answer my question - Lindsay was the chief assassin. But who assassinated Lindsay? Afterthought that is more important - why?
Don't think you read it for comprehension then, just to find stuff that comports with your pre-judgements, AKA prejudices. Only found 3 hits on a search for "Shook" in your article, and the extent of your criticism of him seems to have been little more than "But the nonsense crème de la crème, where accommodationism morphs into appeasement, can be found from CFI director of education John Shook with this effort published at HuffPo". Which, as I argued, doesn't really hold much if any water at all.

And relative to what you apparently think is the burning question of who knifed Lindsay, I simply don't see it as more than of academic interest at best. You may well have something of a credible case about problematic aspects of the A/S movement. But it kind of looks you have an axe to grind - The Gospel According to Franc - which vitiates that case rather extensively. You might take a look at that Quillette post I mentioned, The Tyranny of the Subjective.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Anyone here know anything about CBD oil?

My youngest brother (who is a bit of a Russell Brand millennial) is pushing on my parents. I have the immediate thought that it's probably pure placebo, but my folks do take other prescribed medications.

What do?

free thoughtpolice

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Well here's something that's real: in a couple weeks I get a new liver put in me from a real, living person. So fucking close now. I'll be silent for a while. I will leave instructions with my wife that if I don't make it through the op she is to come here and let you know.

Have a great Christmas wherever you are, and may the Pit continue to be its stupid, heroic, blasphemous, slanderous, charming and brash self into the new year and beyond.

Cheers to all.

free thoughtpolice

Best of luck Mushroomman!

free thoughtpolice

DrokkIt wrote: Anyone here know anything about CBD oil?

My youngest brother (who is a bit of a Russell Brand millennial) is pushing on my parents. I have the immediate thought that it's probably pure placebo, but my folks do take other prescribed medications.

What do?

free thoughtpolice

DrokkIt wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:35 pm

What do?
What do they expect CBD to do? Presumably painkilling?

John D

Post by John D »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Well here's something that's real: in a couple weeks I get a new liver put in me from a real, living person. So fucking close now. I'll be silent for a while. I will leave instructions with my wife that if I don't make it through the op she is to come here and let you know.

Have a great Christmas wherever you are, and may the Pit continue to be its stupid, heroic, blasphemous, slanderous, charming and brash self into the new year and beyond.

Cheers to all.
Good luck and Merry Fucking Christmas!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Best Hepatic Wishes, Funguscock!!!

free thoughtpolice

DrokkIt wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:35 pm

What do?
What do they expect CBD to do? Presumably painkilling?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Well here's something that's real: in a couple weeks I get a new liver put in me from a real, living person. So fucking close now. I'll be silent for a while. I will leave instructions with my wife that if I don't make it through the op she is to come here and let you know.

Cheers to all.

Hey well done ... !!! Congrats.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I know where the traditionalist/conservative mindset is and where its back to the dark ages mentality eventually ends up.
Behold, this is what happens when the alt-lite crowd creeps a little further to the right, as they usually do.
Bwahahah. So this is your shoehorn theory eh? Nazi burka. Weird.

Especially when “the golden one” specifically exhorted women to enjoy the hard earned freedoms available in the West.

free thoughtpolice

Who is the "golden one"? Sounds like one of your traditionalist heroes like that your imaginary demi-god friend Jesus that commanded you to enroll your children in sex segregated schools and force them to wear uniforms. In case they try to rebel and become individuals. Certainly would lead them to the dark (liberal) side.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

DrokkIt wrote: Anyone here know anything about CBD oil?

What do?
https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/n ... -effective

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Cheers to all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1z4vkPWkLQ
Bravo, cheers, congratulations CH20! It must be a relief to finally have a surgery date :clap: :dance:

Once your liver grows to capacity, I expect you'll feel like superman. 2019 will certainly be your year.

Now..... please tell us your doctors are scheduled to relieve PeeZee of his liver, Python-style.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Cheers to all.
We'll celebrate your new liver with fava beans and a nice chianti. What? Too much too soon?

Seriously, best of luck. You'll sail through.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

I remember seeing this when I was four or five years old...fucking shame what kids shows have becomehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ul7X5js1vE
Not only that, but this is by far the best, most balls out version of this song Stevie ever played.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Hunt wrote: Too much too soon?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Cheers to all.

Goddamn good news. But do us a favor, and live through the operation. Best of luck.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Cheers to all.

Fuck off you bastard. You come back and tell us yourself.

franc

Post by franc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: CfI merged with Dawkins' RFRS, Robin Blumner from the latter taking over as CEO. A marriage of CfI's member list and RFRS's money and competent business people. Malady was discarded in the shuffle.

I get their posts on FB, and it seems all they care about is trump and illegals and abortion and fag wedding cakes and trannies.

All the A/S orgs are either shit or outright corrupt. AA was Silverman's private poon quest, SSA & Camp Quest are polyfuckerist recruitment ops, FFRF is a two-bit mom & pop shop with different rules for church:state separation violations by christians (oppose) and moslems (let slide). AHA was full SJW retard from the get-go -- christ they employ Trav Mamome.

They're a pack of incompetent weirdos.
Takes a fag to make sense. Thankyou.

franc

Post by franc »

Cheers to all.
Zep yep. Have some real ear candy. Fragments of the Minutemen. Fat dude died in a car accident. Some groupie called "Ed from Ohio" volunteered to replace. He wrote this. Always tear up -

https://youtu.be/akHxXrqtqq0

also this, perfect pop -

https://youtu.be/vkGKCbeVJs4

fIREHOSE - see them vinyl in garbage pile, buy it. Every record is gold.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I know where the traditionalist/conservative mindset is and where its back to the dark ages mentality eventually ends up.
Zakir Naik is one of the biggest recruiters for Salafi terrorist organizations. The guy is FAR more dangerous, worldwide, than the entire American alt-right combined. He's one of he reasons why Bangladeshi terrorists hack atheist bloggers to death with a machete. He inspired several terrorist attacks, including the cunt who tried to attack the Glasgow airport in 2007. He's clever enough to toe the line between incitement to war against modernity and simply ultra-reactionary rhetoric, but make no mistake, he's deep into promoting terrorism, even if he claims he's not.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

And yes, all reactionary, anti-modern ideas eventually shift into theocracy/dictatorship and repression of freedom. Once you get triggered by "insults to tradition" more than by violations of human rights the road to attacking human rights themselves is already taken, and it's just a matter of time.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:10 pm
A slightly different take on the Scando-beheadings.

Is this “white sharia” or commonsense?

The dude is basically blaming the fathers of two adult women (24 and 28) for not predicting the actions of ISIS terrorists.

Using the same rationale, one could easily blame the fathers of the victims of the Ariana Grande concert bombing for not predicting the actions of the ISIS terrorists who bombed them. Hell, many of the victims of the Ariana Grande concert were probably far younger than the two women beheaded in Morocco, so if anything their fathers are even MORE responsible.

Furthermore being a man is not a guarantee for not getting murdered by ISIS terrorist in North Africa (which, incidentally, is not the Middle East, if we want to be precise). In 2015 58 foreign tourists were killed in Tunisia in two separate ISIS-related terrorist attacks. In 2014 a 55 year old French man, Herve Gourdel, was beheaded by ISIS in Algeria.

The truth is that millions of Europeans visit Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria, every year, just like thousands of people go to Ariana Grande concerts. Are all their fathers "pussified" or "not caring", for putting their daughters (and sons) in (potential) danger.

Also the dude is incoherent. On one hand he claims that women should exercise their freedom in the west, on the other hand he talks about rapes in Sweden and the UK. So it's hard to see what's exactly his point.

If you want anyone to blame, how about the structures which protect, excuse, justify, provide assistance, preach in favor of, and train ISIS terrorists? Or the religious figures who provide it cover and obfuscations? Or the imams who preach "modesty culture" and so provide a rationale for the idea that "uncovered women" are just meat and easy prey?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Who is the "golden one"? Sounds like one of your traditionalist heroes like that your imaginary demi-god friend Jesus that commanded you to enroll your children in sex segregated schools and force them to wear uniforms. In case they try to rebel and become individuals. Certainly would lead them to the dark (liberal) side.
I think he is a neo-pagan or wodan-ist alt-right Swedish national and anti-porn crusader - plenty of info available on YouTube for those interested...

From my perspective he sounds like he's not quite in the ball-park of what has traditionally been called 'traditional'.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: Matt Dillahunty is one of the top-20 highest-revenue Patreon creators.

This is absolutely hilarious. (Both the original video and Matt's gullibility)

Though in the case of the pronouncements of JBP - there is not a consensus as to how to determine what is obvious made-up silly shit from reality.