Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Old subthreads
Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Re: Naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find...

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Ok, am I wrong in understanding that this "evil" shows people their worst fears to the point of suicide? And that some are immune to its more radical effects because they have no deepest fear, or no fear strong enough to make them want to kill themselves?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The nice woman was talking to her mother, which didn’t strike me as a “deepest fear”.

I got the feeling the evil simply dominated, cajoled and overwhelmed. I also assumed the evil could choose to meat puppet instead of destroy ... as the plot demanded.

In truth I doubt the author has the mechanics properly worked out.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

On the other hand Charlie’s wisdom said the demons take on the guise of your worst fears. But if so, it would make more sense for the victims to be desperate rather than catatonic. Hmmm.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Finally at the end it’s Tom seducing Sandra to take off the blindfold, so maybe mum/Tom etc suggests a force demanding reunification. If so the zombie yet violent mechanics feel out of synch.

Or maybe mum/Tom Suggests a dynamic which forces a viewing which in turn is terrible. :think:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Let’s face it. The story is primarily about the successful transition of SB into a successful single parent who doesn’t need a sister, lover or partner to achieve seemingly impossible success.

She can even overcome the demand by a man to sacrifice one of her children - Sophie’s Choice style.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:45 am
AndrewV69 wrote: The game of thrones continues, If the following is true then life in Syria will become even more interesting:

Saudi Crown Prince MbS Sends Replacement Troops To Defend Kurds in Syria… and Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran in Syria
I looked for confirmation of that first link, and what I found was that KSA and UAE had sent some ground troops in last month, but no reports they were sending in more now or how many troops were sent in.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181 ... -in-syria/
Apparently, Trump has been making deals with Turkey, Russia, and the Arabs. I wouldn't trust anyone in that group, including Trump to stick to any deal, and given the Saudis dismal performance in Yemen it seems likely they will get their asses kicked by any of the players in Syria. I feel sorry for the Kurds.
The Conservative Tree house article paints Trump's move as a brilliant piece of strategy, I fear it is going to lead to a bigger mess than is there now and is bad news to the remaining people in Syria that could be classified as good guys.
Let us not forget that the Kurds comprise several groups/factions, at odds with one or more or all of the other groups. Not to mention groups "officially" designated as a terrorist group, and/or with a Marxist ideology (good luck forming a government with that lot) and the only reason for unity right now is to fight Daesh.

Last I heard the Saudi and UAE armed forces are great for dealing with unarmed civilians, but not so much with an armed opposition that is organised in any sort of fashion. I hear they excel at killing unarmed women and children though so there is that.

And yes, good luck if you trust any of the deal makers in any fashion whatsoever.

Like I said earlier ... interesting times ahead (for the Chinese values of interesting).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Does anyone have a woke / anti-woke analysis of 'Night of the Living Dead' ?

...I'm a little behind on my viewing...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Steersman wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:50 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: How do you archive a web page using the Waybackmachine?
Piece of cake.

Open link:
https://archive.org/web/

Notice this section; copy the URL of the page you want to save into the indicated box thereon:
Save Page Now

http://
SAVE PAGE
Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future.
Only available for sites that allow crawlers.
Press the "Save" - and Bob's your uncle ...

Actually somewhat better than the "https://archive.fo/" as it generally captures more of the site. Although I've had a few problems recently after setting up a WIFI hub.
Thanks!!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu wrote: Does anyone have a woke / anti-woke analysis of 'Night of the Living Dead' ?

Whatever you do, don't spend time in senior's homes. It ruins your ability to watch any zombie movies for ever. :(

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

No comment?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: Does anyone have a woke / anti-woke analysis of 'Night of the Living Dead' ?

Whatever you do, don't spend time in senior's homes. It ruins your ability to watch any zombie movies for ever. :(
Come now. I'm sure you have something interesting to contribute from your own Christmas viewing. Tell us, is Liam Neeson secretly in love with Karen?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news, according to ZeroHedge : China To Take Over Kenya's Largest Port Over Unpaid Chinese Loan

Also,

You guys remember Thunderf00t? Welp, ZeroHeedge has an article up about him here : "There Is No Revolution Here": PhD Pseudoscience-Buster Destroys Musk's Boring Company Tunnel Idea

It looks like Thunderfoot should regrow his facial hair. seeing as without it, and being kind here, he looks like a Dork (yes with a capital D). I assume the video ZeroHedge is talking is this one?

Guest_6f031cd2

Post by Guest_6f031cd2 »

Congratulations are in order!!!!!!!

Rebecca Watson married for second time?

"This juat happened with my mother in law and I am SHOOK"

[A Twitter update just posted]

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Keating

Post by Keating »

So I watched My Fair Lady recently and then this article appeared:
https://quillette.com/2018/12/26/refigh ... sage-wars/

This is a half finished thought about the endles Kirb/Brive wars. It occurs to me that the same problem described in this article about the prescriptive versus descriptive approaches to teaching English are analogous to the wider culture. We need some descriptive freedom for new ideas, but without a prescriptive base, the entire structure collapses and everyone loses.

Culture is the same. Too much “you do you” collapses the nation, but none is a tyranny.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote:

Come now. I'm sure you have something interesting to contribute from your own Christmas viewing. Tell us, is Liam Neeson secretly in love with Karen?
Brive1987 wrote:

The best I can do.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote: No comment?

Edina is an upscale suburb of the twin cities. This must be another spoof like Beverly Hills Antifa.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Guest_6f031cd2 wrote: Congratulations are in order!!!!!!!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:12 pm

This is a half finished thought about the endles Kirb/Brive wars. It occurs to me that the same problem described in this article about the prescriptive versus descriptive approaches to teaching English are analogous to the wider culture. We need some descriptive freedom for new ideas, but without a prescriptive base, the entire structure collapses and everyone loses.

Culture is the same. Too much “you do you” collapses the nation, but none is a tyranny.
The basis for effective innovation and creativity is structure and order. This is a life lesson unlearned by far too many people.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

"Bird Box" seems to be popular on twatter...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: So I watched My Fair Lady recently and then this article appeared:

I once mentioned Stanley Holloway (making a comparison to 'Holloway Road') to two guys at work - both of whom are white and have proper East London accents.

Neither of them knew who I was talking about.

Keating

Post by Keating »

If only you'd had a little bit o' luck!

I love old Looney Tune cartoons. 'What's Opera, Doc?' may be the best animation ever made. What I have difficulty with is the caricatures of period actors. It was only when I saw Casablanca, that the Peter Lorre caricatures started to make sense. I'm not too surprised a long dead actor isn't well known.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Guest_6f031cd2 wrote: Congratulations are in order!!!!!!!

Well he took her to meet the Fokkers folks back home in Winnipeg and she's been fluttering her bespectacled eyelashes in various wintery scenes on social media since like she's modelling the latest Canadian winter wardrobe 2019. My guess is she's out to impress before she hooks the meal ticket guaranteeing her retirement package.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: If only you'd had a little bit o' luck!

I love old Looney Tune cartoons. 'What's Opera, Doc?' may be the best animation ever made. What I have difficulty with is the caricatures of period actors. It was only when I saw Casablanca, that the Peter Lorre caricatures started to make sense. I'm not too surprised a long dead actor isn't well known.
Well one of the guys would not have an issue buying into a British culture as exemplified by say - Ozzy Osbourne.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: There was also the anti father themes running thru the plot in main character back stories.

Interestingly the movie celebrated the utopian victory of disabled (blind) people over the evil. This is missing in the original book where normies purposely blind themselves for protection.

Now why would you water that shocker down to the received kumbaya?
Tropes vs Men In Movies. There's a Patreon project in the concept, I think.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Speaking of British culture and contributing factors - this popped up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzmZDZ0Obp8

Though I must have noticed the connection earlier - after watching 'House of Dracula'

Keating

Post by Keating »

MarcusAu wrote:
Keating wrote: If only you'd had a little bit o' luck!

Well one of the guys would not have an issue buying into a British culture as exemplified by say - Ozzy Osbourne.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:Interestingly the movie celebrated the utopian victory of disabled (blind) people over the evil. This is missing in the original book where normies purposely blind themselves for protection.

Now why would you water that shocker down to the received kumbaya?
Happy, sinple endings are more marketable than emotionally complex, and potentially "controversial" ones.

See the godawful theatrical ending for I Am Legend, which misses the point of the story by miles, but was approved by focus groups and recommended by the executives.

The movie business is controlled by people who want to make money and avoid backlash (negative campaigns, boycotts, bans, etc.), not be artistically creative or provocative.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

A bit late, but here's the woman I would appoint to give the Queen's Speech if I was in charge:

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:41 am
Watched Bird Box tonight.

Meh.

**spoilers**

I did notice:

The gay Asian heroically self sacrificed.
The black dude got the white hero girl and heroically self sacrificed. He was also emotionally vulnerable.
White dude one (John Malkovich) was a cynical cunt who wanted to abandon the tribe.
White dude two was a probable neo Nazi (sleezy and tattooed)
The policewoman fucked the neo Nazi and then they both pissed off stealing the vital car
White dude three (supermarket) was a killer madman controlled by the evil
White dude four (river) was a killer madman controlled by the evil
white dude five (house) was ... yep
The girl child heroically tried to help mum while boy child hid in the boat
The wisdom figure was a female doctor POC
Try Supergirl for real wokeness. Perhaps a 54-year old man isn't the target demographic even if he is a scifi junkie. But slim pickings at the time and Melissa Benoist! Managed to get all the way to season 4 before the signalling got too deafening. I think it was the 3rd episode where the wheels finally detached. The theme of the series was obviously going to be intolerance toward aliens and ham-fisted parrallels with Orange Man's Reich. When alt-right cartoon professor delivered a fantasy trope filled lecture and subsequently received the obligatory corrective tutting-tutting admonishment about the limits of free speech I was about done. When Catco's newest reporter was revealed as trans I'd had enough.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Keating wrote: So I watched My Fair Lady recently and then this article appeared:

Interesting, and a case of serendipity too. Though haven't done more than skim the article yet (well past my bedtime).

But it's entirely relevant because I just had my Twitter account deleted for my tweet in this thread where I apparently fell afoul of Twitter's Star Chamber who clearly has never heard of that use-mention dichotomy:

Tweets_KateClancyBhurzumSteersMann2B.jpg
(96.11 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
Tweets_KateClancyBhurzumSteersMann2C.jpg
(117.83 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

The YouTube link was of course to Chris Rock's video on the "civil war between blacks and niggahs":

I've of course written to Twitter - just moments ago - so moot whether my objections - and links to the cases of Titania McGrath & Meghan Murphy - will have the desired effect, but I've at least fired a shot across their bows - which I'll take (again) to their Board of Directors if that doesn't work.

In any case, changing gears somewhat, your fairly credible use of the prescriptive-descriptive dichotomy as an analogy to society in general reminds me of a couple of passages from At Home in the Universe: The Search for the Laws of Self-Organization and Complexity
by Stuart Kauffman:
But, as I hope to show, the very laws of complexity my colleagues and I are seeking suggest that democracy has evolved as perhaps the optimal mechanism to achieve the best attainable compromises among conflicting practical, political, and moral interests. Momaday must be right as well. We shall also need to reinvent the sacred – this sense of our own deep worth – and reinvest it at the core of the new civilization. [pg 5: democracy as optimal mechanism] ....

The edge of chaos [concept] may even provide a deep new understanding of the logic of democracy. We have enshrined democracy as our secular religion; we argue its moral and rational foundations, and base our lives on it. …. The best compromises appear to occur at the phase transition between order and chaos [that supposedly characterizes democracy]. Thus we will see hints of an apologia for a pluralistic society as the natural design for adaptive compromise. Democracy may be far and away the best process to solve the complex problems of a complex evolving society, to find the peaks on the co-evolutionary landscape where, on average, all have a chance to prosper. [pg 28: democracy at the edge of chaos] ....
As others have argued in different ways, it seems that any society that has a too rigid set of laws - theocracies or other more secular totalitarian states - really only create straitjackets for its members. Which is really, ultimately, a form of suicide as it tends to preclude being able to adapt to changing circumstances.

May suck at times that democracy and - as Kauffman and others have suggested - consciousness itself resides at that "edge of chaos". But seems rather clear that they are, on some evidence, the only game in town.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Try Supergirl for real wokeness. Perhaps a 54-year old man isn't the target demographic even if he is a scifi junkie. But slim pickings at the time and Melissa Benoist! Managed to get all the way to season 4 before the signalling got too deafening. I think it was the 3rd episode where the wheels finally detached. The theme of the series was obviously going to be intolerance toward aliens and ham-fisted parrallels with Orange Man's Reich. When alt-right cartoon professor delivered a fantasy trope filled lecture and subsequently received the obligatory corrective tutting-tutting admonishment about the limits of free speech I was about done. When Catco's newest reporter was revealed as trans I'd had enough.
Yeah - but I'd watch Peter O'Toole in anything...and Peter Cook come to think of it.

Even if some might consider it "pure, unadulterated evil".

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Meanwhile, somewhere in Mexico :

Four cops ambushed and killed. Some of our more military types here might want to comment?

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

MarcusAu wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:53 am
Not to be anti-scots - but Doctor Who slid into a death-spiral around the time they hired Sylvester McCoy.

Either that - or I got too old for the show.

'This has all gotten very silly' - as Graham Chapman might say.
I didn't mind the 'New Who' series up to now, though I'm not an avid fan. The plot holes and cliche tropes are as big as they were back in the heyday of Pertwee/Baker, but it was moderately entertaining. My wife is a fan though, so I catch bits and pieces of the latest... incarnation. I can't get over it sounding like Coronation Street in space :bjarte:. (yes, I know she's from 'Uddersfield, and the Street is somewhere Mancunian).

The youtube short SF films FTP has posted were interesting, though. Rather predictable plots, but nice graphics and designs.

Pseudomonas

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

'Bhurzum II' ? - fuck the menace has started to reproduce...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Our ‘Vietnamese Australians’ are getting pissed at our ‘African Australians’.
Tensions between the Vietnamese and African communities in Melbourne's north-west are at boiling point, residents say, after a string of petty thefts led to chairs being thrown during a heated street brawl.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Bit of a shitstorm in the Metal community:

https://www.metalblast.net/blog/how-i-g ... ogdc7gTXuo

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Pseudomonas wrote: I didn't mind the 'New Who' series up to now, though I'm not an avid fan. The plot holes and cliche tropes are as big as they were back in the heyday of Pertwee/Baker, but it was moderately entertaining. My wife is a fan though, so I catch bits and pieces of the latest... incarnation. I can't get over it sounding like Coronation Street in space :bjarte:. (yes, I know she's from 'Uddersfield, and the Street is somewhere Mancunian).

The youtube short SF films FTP has posted were interesting, though. Rather predictable plots, but nice graphics and designs.

Pseudomonas
To my ear it sounds like it's written by committee - a particularly left wing committee - but a committee none-the-less. They people involved are probably not any more left-wing than say Charlie Booker (of Black Mirror fame) - but they see themselves as writing a 'kids TV show' rather than an all ages one - and so take the opportunity to preach accordingly. If I recall correctly (and I don't - I just read it somewhere) - Dr Who was initially pitched (in part) as a program to teach history. Things change - and that particular goal was well and truly out the window by the late 60's.

At a casual glance - it seems like the current actor(ess) has all the talent for gurning of say Christopher Eccleston - which for all I know may be seen as a positive.

It's a tale as old as time - when the higher-ups realise the value of the golden-egg laying goose - and fuck things up accordingly.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Bit of a shitstorm in the Metal community:

https://www.metalblast.net/blog/how-i-g ... ogdc7gTXuo
Bad gateway, Phil, Bad.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Gateway, you say?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: Four cops ambushed and killed. Some of our more military types here might want to comment?
Very generic - killing group probably extended to about 20-30m by the look of the terrain, targets in middle before tripping, and an itchy cut-off to the right - you can hear a loooong bout of repetition coming from what I'm guessing is (one of) the cut-off group.

Yup, the cops were fucked the instant they drove into it.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: 'Bhurzum II' ? - fuck the menace has started to reproduce...
That's not me. Honest, guv!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:34 am
MarcusAu wrote: 'Bhurzum II' ? - fuck the menace has started to reproduce...
That's not me. Honest, guv!
It must be of unknown origin then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkqNTFB5pWk

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: "Bird Box" seems to be popular on twatter...

Bhurzum needs to post more often.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: Four cops ambushed and killed. Some of our more military types here might want to comment?
Very generic - killing group probably extended to about 20-30m by the look of the terrain, targets in middle before tripping, and an itchy cut-off to the right - you can hear a loooong bout of repetition coming from what I'm guessing is (one of) the cut-off group.

Have you seen WIND RIVER?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Yeah - but I'd watch Peter O'Toole in anything...and Peter Cook come to think of it.
Most guys would be happy to watch their favorite Peter perform in anything.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Our ‘Vietnamese Australians’ are getting pissed at our ‘African Australians’.
Tensions between the Vietnamese and African communities in Melbourne's north-west are at boiling point, residents say, after a string of petty thefts led to chairs being thrown during a heated street brawl.
In California at least, the Vietnamese are the best! I am serious, great folks all around from my personal experience.

It's okay to say that, of course, but not the corollary: that some immigrant groups just plain suck.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Have you seen WIND RIVER?
Brilliant film.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Bhurzum needs to post more often.
I'm guessing my shitposts are not to sirs liking?

:bjarte:

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Also,

You guys remember Thunderf00t? Welp, ZeroHeedge has an article up about him here : "There Is No Revolution Here": PhD Pseudoscience-Buster Destroys Musk's Boring Company Tunnel Idea

It looks like Thunderfoot should regrow his facial hair. seeing as without it, and being kind here, he looks like a Dork (yes with a capital D). I assume the video ZeroHedge is talking is this one?

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/0ezF7NmwQZs
Is that the first video Musk sees of Thunderf00t and then calls him "PaedoGuy"?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46693736

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Also,

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/0ezF7NmwQZs
Is that the first video Musk sees of Thunderf00t and then calls him "PaedoGuy"?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46693736
Musk is a fun guy with a lot of imagination and a flair for the dramatic, and he's a pretty slick businessman, but he shouldn't pretend to be an engineer or a scientist or an inventor.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Also Musk is a cunt on social media, but who isn't? :bjarte:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Brive1987 wrote:
Keating wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:12 pm

The basis for effective innovation and creativity is structure and order. This is a life lesson unlearned by far too many people.
Which is why absolutely no social media platforms swing right?
:think:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The SM tech firms are leveraging the potential laid down by sober infrastructure development.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: The SM tech firms are leveraging the potential laid down by sober infrastructure development.
Sober, but I seem to recall mostly liberal.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
Berners-Lee was raised as an Anglican, but in his youth, he turned away from religion. After he became a parent, he became a Unitarian Universalist (UU).[76] He has stated: "Like many people, I had a religious upbringing which I rejected as a teenager ... Like many people, I came back to religion when we had children".[77] He and his wife wanted to teach spirituality to their children, and after hearing a Unitarian minister and visiting the UU Church, they opted for it.[78] He is an active member of that church,[79] to which he adheres because he perceives it as a tolerant and liberal belief.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

I'm sensing a pattern emerging, Can't wait until spring. :think:

https://i.imgur.com/BhjmQSJ.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote: Also Musk is a cunt on social media, but who isn't? :bjarte:
I am always lovely and unfailingly polite.
:whistle:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum wrote:

Their discipline in the kill zone could be tightened up. I doubt they had any depth or a regulated sequence of occupation.
They come across as a bunch of guys with guns shooting at a car “when it gets to that tree”. Which, as you say, can be very effective. Though in this case 20% (ie one out of five) got away.

Meanwhile in the UK they reap what they sow.

FROSTY RECEPTION African soldier sues MoD for £150k for ‘failing to protect him’ from the cold
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8070457/a ... d-weather/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: The SM tech firms are leveraging the potential laid down by sober infrastructure development.
Sober, but I seem to recall mostly liberal.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
Berners-Lee was raised as an Anglican, but in his youth, he turned away from religion. After he became a parent, he became a Unitarian Universalist (UU).[76] He has stated: "Like many people, I had a religious upbringing which I rejected as a teenager ... Like many people, I came back to religion when we had children".[77] He and his wife wanted to teach spirituality to their children, and after hearing a Unitarian minister and visiting the UU Church, they opted for it.[78] He is an active member of that church,[79] to which he adheres because he perceives it as a tolerant and liberal belief.
You are pulling a long bow. Capacity and freedom to innovate is a dividend from preceding structure and order. Regardless of your worldview. 1

1. Aesop's Fables, number 373 in Perry Index

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

This years Christmas tear jerker .. Snoop the Dog.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-46694246