You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Keating

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Keating »

I'm enjoying the last good Chief Minister the ACT has had shitting all over the current one:
https://citynews.com.au/2020/stuffed-bu ... ankruptcy/

They're from the same party too, as the ACT is a one party territory. I'll be rioting in October when this mob isn't thrown out because the "opposition" is also terrible.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: I'm enjoying the last good Chief Minister the ACT has had shitting all over the current one:
https://citynews.com.au/2020/stuffed-bu ... ankruptcy/

They're from the same party too, as the ACT is a one party territory. I'll be rioting in October when this mob isn't thrown out because the "opposition" is also terrible.
I've been happy (as someone not in the electorate) with the general thrust of their renewable energy ecosystem plans, but was unimpressed with their recent policy banning thermal processing of biomass and waste within the ACT (i.e. saying no incineration but also counting out thermal technologies that are actually clean and produce value added products) but then allowing the production and export of refuse derived fuel (RDF) outside of the ACT. So I might join your riot, or at least hold a placard.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: snip

I've watched Midsomer Murders, so I know that all is not as it seems in this bucolic image.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I grew up somewhere like that in Wiltshire. Apart from nine years in London, I've since lived somewhere even smaller and more remote. We may have less rioting, but we easily win when it comes to alcoholism, prescription drug abuse, incest and sheep with PTSD.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I see that those who drive a Dark Triad personality have learned a new and profitable behaviour - signalling virtuous victimhood.

Signaling virtuous victimhood as indicators of Dark Triad personalities.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Ah, this makes me think there might just be hope for the UK yet.

Go on, my son, get them told!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I note of late that there has been a problem with Britannic Rule - particularly with respect to the BBC.

My suggestion would be to resole such issues in the traditional manner - which may come as a revolution to some.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

resolve, even.

Cobblers to re-soling.

John D

Post by John D »

KiwiInOz wrote:
How is it that I have managed more than 50 years on this earth without needing to even think about carrying a gun or worrying about someone trying to pop a cap in my arse. I guess that I've been privileged to live in two reasonably civilised countries, unlike the third world US of A.
I can't answer for you. Good for you if you are in a safer place than I am.

I live in a place that is very safe locally, but dangerous just ten miles away. Sometimes the risk spills over to me. I didn't make this place the way it is.... but it is foolish to not be aware. I am very safe most of the time and I feel safe most of the time. I don't fret, but I do plan.

Just a mile away from my house a guy was mauled to death by a dog. That's fucked up. There is a small but real chance of getting attacked by a dog around here. I walk by several houses that have a dog that would certainly attack me if they got loose. So, I carry a knife. At least it gives me a chance. I do pay close attention to dogs while I walk. Like I said... I don't fret, but I do plan. Don't the dog in New Zealand bite?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote: I see that those who drive a Dark Triad personality have learned a new and profitable behaviour - signalling virtuous victimhood.

Signaling virtuous victimhood as indicators of Dark Triad personalities.
Combine that with Hakeem Jefferson's paper on the schism in attitudes-- among Blacks-- regarding the 'Politics of Respectability':

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=3290862

It seems half the black community senses something wrong with the victim-game, and gives it a wide berth. Half dives-right-in.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Don't the dog in New Zealand bite?
No - it's familiar with everyone there.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Daily Caller reporter was caught in the middle of Kenosha shootings, interviewed shooter, gave aid to headshot protester.

Reporter's retelling is bit jumbled. But-- prior to any shooting-- Mr. Headshot was chasing Shooter thru parking lot, Shooter was blocked by parked cars, so Shooter turned & raised gun. Reporter was in the line of fire, stepped out of way. Shooter fired 3 or 4 shots = Headshot. Reporter removed his own shirt to wrap shot-head. Shooter walked-around parked cars & re-approached from different direction. Reporter yelled "Call 911" so Shooter started calling 911. Shooter jogged away from where headshot lay, and can be heard on camera telling 911 "I killed someone".

Shooter arrives in middle of street. Peaceful protesters approach like zombies in Thriller video. Shooter turns his back & trots away from peaceful protesters. White t-shirt peaceful protester strikes Shooter in the back of head. Shooter keeps running. Peaceful protesters yell 'Get him!' Shooter stumbles, laying on his gun. Skateboard Communist bashes Shooter's head with a skateboard. Shooter kills Skateboarder. Shooter stands up. Felon draws pistol. Shooter shoots felon's pistol arm. More bursts of shots (from ?). Shooter continues walking away from zombies, toward pigs.

Cop armored vehicles approach. Shooter raises arms, attempts to surrender. First armored vehicle goes past Shooter, toward bodies in the street. Shooter keeps walking toward police car (unclear if anybody is inside). Second armored vehicle uses loudspeaker to tell Shooter the area is closed, leave area. Shooter goes home. Arrested at home next day.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

correction: Shooter stood up after shooting Felon. 4 armored cars went past shooter, not 2. Note the other armed people on house porch in background of 2nd video.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Skinhead Extremist-- member of anti-american Squad cell-- denounces shooter.

Link includes video of the 'headshot' shooting, described above...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/27/ayan ... premacist/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I carry a legal pocket knife with a locking spring assist blade. It is razor sharp and the blade is about 2 inches long. I carry this constantly just in case.
Careful, John. Remember the old adage: Don't bring a knife to a skateboard fight.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: prior to any shooting-- Mr. Headshot was chasing Shooter thru parking lot, Shooter was blocked by parked cars, so Shooter turned & raised gun.
I'd heard shooter shot to stop an act of vandalism. But if what DC reports is true, that changes things quite a bit. But of course, everyone has already made up their mind based on their ideology. Some are even claiming the shooter is a boogaloo who infiltrated the 'protests'.

FYI, how to spot an infiltrator:
bugaloos.jpg
(15.46 KiB) Downloaded 1705 times

Kudo's to the reporter for immediately administering first aid. Fuck you alls to the gimps screaming, oh my gawd while filming with their iPhones.
Attachments
waldo_pepper.jpg
(46.58 KiB) Downloaded 1693 times

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

‘White Supremacist Domestic Terrorist’ -- so says a member of Congress

The media is being a bit more cautious than Pressley about flinging the shit at the shooter. Perhaps all the bucks being given to the Covington kid has caused the business side to keep a bit of a tighter leash on the talking heads and writers.

Instead of direct invection against the shooter, they use framing and omission to let viewers infer the proper narrative. CNN certainly seems hesitant to show the full video clips. The written descriptions are pretty consistently of the 'followed by a crowd' and 'fell down and started shooting' nature. If I had not watched full video clips I would have a very different view of what happened.

Also seeing them show video of cops talking with the shooter and his buds before things went sideways. See! See, the root cause really was the cops after all!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Takin' the mostly peaceful protests to the Karens' homes in the middle of the night. Guaranteed way to shore up support:

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order ... ial-areas/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lots of amateur video of the events in Kenosha last night. A couple of the mostly peaceful protesters getting into it with the 'defenders'

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/anthony-huber/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Rosatom releases footage of Tsar Bomba.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kenosha: Medic/Sniper/Stumblebum/N00b

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Takin' the mostly peaceful protests to the Karens' homes in the middle of the night. Guaranteed way to shore up support:

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order ... ial-areas/
I wonder how gun sales are doing in Kenosha today.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Bhurzum wrote: Ah, this makes me think there might just be hope for the UK yet.

.witter.com/Arthurpeaky1/status/1298942504503517184

Not being British, I'm probably missing something, but isn't that Edgar's Pomp and Circumstance? I knew Edgar was British, but I didn't realise he was that special. It is a good tune, though.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Keating wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Ah, this makes me think there might just be hope for the UK yet.

.witter.com/Arthurpeaky1/status/1298942504503517184

Not being British, I'm probably missing something, but isn't that Edgar's Pomp and Circumstance? I knew Edgar was British, but I didn't realise he was that special. It is a good tune, though.
Not British either but I think you mean Elgar.

March 1 in D has this about it in Wikipedia:
The Trio contains the tune known as "Land of Hope and Glory". In 1902 the tune was re-used, in modified form, for the "Land of hope and glory" section of his Coronation Ode for King Edward VII.[10] The words were further modified to fit the original tune, and the result has since become a fixture at the Last Night of the Proms, and an English sporting anthem and general patriotic song.
I think they not playing it at the last night of the proms this year.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Lots of amateur video of the events in Kenosha last night. A couple of the mostly peaceful protesters getting into it with the 'defenders'

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/anthony-huber/
As this screencap shows, the protests were mostly peaceful:

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews. ... ?ve=1&tl=1

I have to credit Bret Weinstein for "President Kennedy's mostly uneventful car ride in Dallas in 1963" as another example.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

For some reason I have zero sympathy for the peaceful protesters who got shot in Kenosha by that Hispanic white supremacist (as it happens the victims were no great loss to society either).

Anyway,

Stand by for further escalations. Do not be surprised when they happen.

John D

Post by John D »

A good friend of mine told me that the assassinations are next... I agree. The worst is yet to come!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

So, after asking at least eleven apoplectic internet warriors what the cops should have done to stop the restraint-order-violating, sex-assaulting, arrest-resisting, knife-grabbing jacob Blake, I finally got an answer:
Why couldn't they just shoot him in the leg?
:doh:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote:
Even the post man.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

All three mostly peaceful protesters shot by that kid had criminal records:

https://www.informationliberation.com/? ... 8vni7xCSBg

Dude who took one to the brain was a child molester. Also turns out he was the one being super aggressive earlier.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

screwtape wrote: I grew up somewhere like that in Wiltshire. Apart from nine years in London, I've since lived somewhere even smaller and more remote. We may have less rioting, but we easily win when it comes to alcoholism, prescription drug abuse, incest and sheep with PTSD.
Point taken.

But I think I know in which direction I’d still throw the dice.

The world is a muddled up place, to be sure.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

John D wrote: A good friend of mine told me that the assassinations are next... I agree. The worst is yet to come!
I don't think it matters who wins in November:

Trump wins - the riots get worse.

Biden wins - Trump claims it was rigged, the riots get worse.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Even the post man.
I was wondering how this was going to be linked back to Trans*Rights.

John D

Post by John D »

Driftless wrote:
John D wrote: A good friend of mine told me that the assassinations are next... I agree. The worst is yet to come!
I don't think it matters who wins in November:

Trump wins - the riots get worse.

Biden wins - Trump claims it was rigged, the riots get worse.
People always forget that the riots of the 1960s happened AFTER the voting rights act. Often, giving someone something (even if it is well deserved) results in them getting more militant in order to get even more.

Riots could well be much worse under Biden because the left will think their tactics are working. They will push even harder.

Much of the public probably thinks a Biden win will reduce the rioting. That Biden will have a calming effect.... I disagree.

On a personal note, my daughter, who I was already not communicating with, has turned against my wife as well. My daughter attacked her for enabling me to support Hitler (Trump). Yes.... she even wrote that Trump was worse than Hitler and that he was killing her trans partner. My wife fired back a note to my daughter asked how she can be so self righteous and unforgiving of her family. My daughter replied with a kind of fuck off and die email telling us she didn't want to communicate with us anymore.... that she would sell herself before she would ever ask for our help. My wife is deeply hurt and depressed right now. It is very strange to think my wife would probably be happier if her daughter were dead. Really fucked up.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Step aside 12 Years A Slave, the Michelle Obama Podcast is here:

“When I’ve been completely incognito during the eight years in the White House, walking the dogs on the canal, people will come up and pet my dogs, but will not look me in the eye. They don’t know it’s me,” Obama recounted, adding later: “That is so telling of how white America views people who are not like them, like we don’t exist. And when we do exist, we exist as a threat. And that’s exhausting.”

During another part of the podcast, Obama recounted how she, daughters Sasha and Malia, and friend Denielle Pemberton-Heard went for ice cream. “We had just finished taking the girls to a soccer game. We were stopping to get ice cream and I had told the Secret Service to stand back, because we were trying to be normal, trying to go in,” Obama recalled. “There was a line, and… when I’m just a black woman, I notice that white people don’t even see me. They’re not even looking at me.”

“So I’m standing there with two little black girls, another black female adult, they’re in soccer uniforms, and a white woman cuts right in front of us to order. Like, she didn’t even see us,” the former first lady continued. “The girl behind the counter almost took her order. And I had to stand up ’cause I know Denielle was like, ‘Well, I’m not gonna cause a scene with Michelle Obama.’ So I stepped up and I said, ‘Excuse me? You don’t see us four people standing right here? You just jumped in line?'”

She added: “She didn’t apologize, she never looked me in my eye, she didn’t know it was me. All she saw was a black person, or a group of black people, or maybe she didn’t even see that. Because we were that invisible.”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Step aside 12 Years A Slave, the Michelle Obama Podcast is here:

“When I’ve been completely incognito during the eight years in the White House, walking the dogs on the canal, people will come up and pet my dogs, but will not look me in the eye. They don’t know it’s me,” Obama recounted, adding later: “That is so telling of how white America views people who are not like them, like we don’t exist. And when we do exist, we exist as a threat. And that’s exhausting.”

During another part of the podcast, Obama recounted how she, daughters Sasha and Malia, and friend Denielle Pemberton-Heard went for ice cream. “We had just finished taking the girls to a soccer game. We were stopping to get ice cream and I had told the Secret Service to stand back, because we were trying to be normal, trying to go in,” Obama recalled. “There was a line, and… when I’m just a black woman, I notice that white people don’t even see me. They’re not even looking at me.”

“So I’m standing there with two little black girls, another black female adult, they’re in soccer uniforms, and a white woman cuts right in front of us to order. Like, she didn’t even see us,” the former first lady continued. “The girl behind the counter almost took her order. And I had to stand up ’cause I know Denielle was like, ‘Well, I’m not gonna cause a scene with Michelle Obama.’ So I stepped up and I said, ‘Excuse me? You don’t see us four people standing right here? You just jumped in line?'”

She added: “She didn’t apologize, she never looked me in my eye, she didn’t know it was me. All she saw was a black person, or a group of black people, or maybe she didn’t even see that. Because we were that invisible.”
Michelle forgets she doesn't cast a shadow.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Mostly peaceful protesters in NYC tortured a raccoon to death.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Michelle forgets she doesn't cast a shadow.
Demonstraby untrue...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aZoLLwExEDo/maxresdefault.jpg

(I hate myself for posting this!)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Mostly peaceful protesters in NYC tortured a raccoon to death.
Seen & retwatted that a few days ago - utterly vile!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

One of the greatest prog-rock tracks ever recorded imho. An epic tale of space exploration, black holes, warring gods and assorted oddities. And the music...Christ, the music!

If you don't like this, you smell of pee and I hate you.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Mostly peaceful protesters in NYC tortured a raccoon to death.
Me, I, myself, personally-- think it's wrong to the cite the actions of a single individual of a certain race, and extrapolate conclusions to everyone-else of that same race.

Such as the white person who petted Michelle Obama's dog. Or the white lady who cut ahead of Michelle Obama's daughters in line at the ice cream shop.

Those specific individuals did those things. 'White People' as a whole, didn't do those things.

but

I also seek to play by someone else's preferred rules, whenever possible, rather than impose 'my way' on others. They might regard my rules as unfair. But their own rules will surely be more acceptable-- to them.

In that spirit of generosity--

Here is a video of Michelle Obama's parents-- Fraser and Marion-- the people who taught* Michelle Obama her values, intentionally driving a car over a helpless animal. (*well, them plus Princeton, & Harvard Law).

Offscreen, Malia & Sasha Obama-- & Breonna Taylor-- are heard cheering with glee.

And if Barack Obama had a son-- he would look like this young fellow with a baseball bat...

https://hoodsite.com/raccoon-ran-over-b ... -new-york/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

For those not so musically included - or just outright tone-deaf - there is always history...

John D

Post by John D »

Michelle fucking Obama... what a fucking twat. What... she think this skinny white guy doesn't get cut of in a cue. It fucking happens frequently. And I don't know why... and maybe the black people that cut me off hate white people. I don't know. But... the idea that she gets cut off cause white people don't notice black people is a giant pile of shit. What a pretentious twat she is... wtf! How do smart people get so fucking stupid. Fuck her to the moon.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Obama is gay, but Michelle is female. A hideous female with freakishly long limbs, a waistline just below her ribcage, and a face out of ALIEN VS. PREDATOR.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzo, you're a dick: this is the best prog-rock track ever.

Also, check out Twilight of the Gods for a great book on prog.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Though you may wish to call it art rock...

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Lsuoma wrote: Bhurzo, you're a dick: this is the best prog-rock track ever.

Nobody can play a one-note guitar solo like Robert Fripp.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Driftless wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Bhurzo, you're a dick: this is the best prog-rock track ever.

Nobody can play a one-note guitar solo like Robert Fripp.
The entire album that this track is from is great:

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

I always have trouble finding this on YouTube:

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Service Dog wrote: Step aside 12 Years A Slave, the Michelle Obama Podcast is here:

Michelle Obama was a black supremacist in her youth. She was very much of the Black Power™ variety, even going so far as to write in her college thesis that black people who integrated into society was betraying the black community and instead vied for a black seperatist view (seperate black communities, "new 'Black' standards different from the old White standards" and so on). I keep wondering if the reason Barack attended that racist church for almost 20 years was because of Michelle. As far as I'm concerned, this is just another example of her trying to stoke racial divide and hatred.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I live in a nice well-behaved monocultural community like many slymepitters and so like them need possess no handy gun in order to feel safe. And I've never worried about the Matt's and John D's who choose this particular hobby.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Pitchguest wrote: Michelle Obama was a black supremacist in her youth. She was very much of the Black Power™ variety, even going so far as to write in her college thesis that black people who integrated into society was betraying the black community and instead vied for a black seperatist view (seperate black communities, "new 'Black' standards different from the old White standards" and so on).
Thesis intro: https://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOP ... _1-251.pdf

Tee hee... sh/he/it refers to s/h/it-self as an 'alumnus'. :cdc:

=
I'd like to see someone ask her the same questions she asked in her thesis. How comfortable is she among blacks? Among whites?
Has that changed since she left Princeton? Does she feel shame for "abandoning the black lower class"?

Does she rate herself as more "Separationist" or "Assimilationist"? (her terms).

=
Segregationist Jared Taylor would agree with everything she says about people being more comfortable with-- and prioritizing-- their own kind.

"In an individual's lifetime, it is necessary that the individual focus his/her interests on benefitting a limited number of things at a time because it is impossible to help everyone and everything equally at the same time. Therefore, the individual must create a motivational hierarchy from which the individual can determine which social groups are most important to benefit."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

JK Rowling returns her RFK Foundation award, following their disapproval of her anti-translunacy stance.

Great fuck off:

https://www.jkrowling.com/opinions/stat ... ope-award/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This year-- they're giving the same 'Ripple of Hope' award to Colin Kaepenprick, Dr. Fauci, CEO of PayPal, and CEO of DocuSign.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This is like watching Charlton Heston... trying organize the damn dirty apes... to form a monkey-NRA...

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Service Dog wrote: This year-- they're giving the same 'Ripple of Hope' award to Colin Kaepenprick, Dr. Fauci, CEO of PayPal, and CEO of DocuSign.
If those are the candidates they're considering, JK Rowling was right to give hers away. It's damaged goods.

By the way, Colin Kaepernick made kneeling into a form of protest (by cults), but after a black man was kneeled to death by the Gestapo I figured kneeling wouldn't be so popular anymore. I guess not.

Think about it. They're kneeling in honour of the man who supposedly died when someone put a knee on his neck - for 8 minutes and 46 seconds.

That's cold, man.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Can any of you internet lawyers tell me whether that 17 yo was legally allowed to do open carry of that rifle in the State (or whatever relevant jurisdiction) he was in?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

KiwiInOz wrote: Can any of you internet lawyers tell me whether that 17 yo was legally allowed to do open carry of that rifle in the State (or whatever relevant jurisdiction) he was in?
From what I've been able to discern, the 17-year old is originally from Illinois - which isn't an open carry state and you need a license to own a gun - and you need to be 21 or older to qualify. But in Wisconsin you neither need a license nor a permit to carry a gun; just openly carrying is sufficient. Not sure whether or not he still needs to be of a certain age for any of that to apply, though.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

KiwiInOz wrote: Can any of you internet lawyers tell me whether that 17 yo was legally allowed to do open carry of that rifle in the State (or whatever relevant jurisdiction) he was in?
No, 18 is the threshold. His possession of the weapon in public was a crime.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

DW Adams wrote:
No, 18 is the threshold. His possession of the weapon in public was a crime.
You got a source for that?

Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel newspaper says there's an exception in Wisconsin state law-- allowing 16 or 17 year olds to open carry long rifles and shotguns.

The rifle in question is owned by a Wisconsinite and did not cross state lines.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/cri ... 444231001/