You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
MarcusAu

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by MarcusAu »

Ever get the feeling that the Mormons know more than what they are telling us?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Nah. It was transported there from E Africa and given a bit of a buff.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote: The Lives Of Others is a good movie.
I recall having political discussions in the East, spoken in murmers with the record player turned up loud.

Keating

Post by Keating »

To piss of Brive:

To be honest, I’m impressed you can manage on < 7000kJ. I work hard to keep mine under 20,000kJ and largely get there with deliberate fast days.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

These are the number of absentee votes for Biden and Trump-- in each precinct of Monroe County, Michigan.

https://thenationalpulse.com/wp-content ... 00x474.png

If the election is legit, these are supposed to be independent variables.
But Biden's margin of victory tracks... nearly-identical... in every precinct.

What a coincidence! All those absentee Minnesotans-- scattered from Hong Kong to Portland to Hollywood-- all agreeing in perfect proportion... exactly How Much more... they love Biden over Trump.

15 percent more. 15%, 15%, 15% 15%, 15%... across the board.

This gap does not occur among absentee voters in other Minnesota counties. In those precincts the gaps vary & Trump often wins.

Except Oakland County Minnesota... where Biden wins by 18%, 18%, 18%, 18%, 18%, 18%... across the board. So, see, that's totally not 15% and certainly not worth also-investigating.

link to the full stat report, at the end of this article:
https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/m ... -analysis/

"Yes, yes, yes" you say, "but what about Stevens County, home to the Undergraduate-Only University of Minnesota* (*Morris)...
...the Athens of Minnesota's Snow Flats... (or maybe, like, the Piraeus.)

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Service Dog wrote: These are the number of absentee votes for Biden and Trump-- in each precinct of Monroe County, Michigan.

https://thenationalpulse.com/wp-content ... 00x474.png

If the election is legit, these are supposed to be independent variables.
But Biden's margin of victory tracks... nearly-identical... in every precinct.

What a coincidence! All those absentee Minnesotans-- scattered from Hong Kong to Portland to Hollywood-- all agreeing in perfect proportion... exactly How Much more... they love Biden over Trump.

15 percent more. 15%, 15%, 15% 15%, 15%... across the board.

This gap does not occur among absentee voters in other Minnesota counties. In those precincts the gaps vary & Trump often wins.

Except Oakland County Minnesota... where Biden wins by 18%, 18%, 18%, 18%, 18%, 18%... across the board. So, see, that's totally not 15% and certainly not worth also-investigating.

link to the full stat report, at the end of this article:
https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/m ... -analysis/

"Yes, yes, yes" you say, "but what about Stevens County, home to the Undergraduate-Only University of Minnesota* (*Morris)...
...the Athens of Minnesota's Snow Flats... (or maybe, like, the Piraeus.)

Cry more.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

LOL. Trump is accusing Republican controlled Georgia of electoral fraud.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Somehow the Democrats managed to steal the presidential election while losing ground in the House of Representatives and having a disappointing showing in the Senate. Yeah, that totally looks like fraud. That's not anything like how it would look if a groundswell of people wanted to get rid of an incompetent menace, but didn't totally trust Democrats because of the insanity brewing on the left wing of the spectrum.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

The beautiful thing about this "voter fraud" strategy is that Trump and company are actually litigating this shit in court. That means he and Giuliani can submit their best case for voter fraud to the US legal system and get a hearing based on the evidence. Well, so far no progress on any voter fraud cases. If Service Dog or anyone else thinks they can help Rudy make one of those cases, maybe you should forward some web research. Because right now it kinda looks like he needs your help. I'm pretty sure only one of those cases avoided being thrown out of court, and that one only allowed their observers to stand a few feet closer to the ballots.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Old_ones wrote: The beautiful thing about this "voter fraud" strategy is that Trump and company are actually litigating this shit in court. That means he and Giuliani can submit their best case for voter fraud to the US legal system and get a hearing based on the evidence. Well, so far no progress on any voter fraud cases. If Service Dog or anyone else thinks they can help Rudy make one of those cases, maybe you should forward some web research. Because right now it kinda looks like he needs your help. I'm pretty sure only one of those cases avoided being thrown out of court, and that one only allowed their observers to stand a few feet closer to the ballots.
Those Judges are all closet activist Democrat judges. It is known.

Just wait till the cases get to the Supremes. It'll be President Trump until 2024, then Pence/Giuliani. You saw it here first.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Old_ones wrote: The beautiful thing about this "voter fraud" strategy is that Trump and company are actually litigating this shit in court. That means he and Giuliani can submit their best case for voter fraud to the US legal system and get a hearing based on the evidence. Well, so far no progress on any voter fraud cases. If Service Dog or anyone else thinks they can help Rudy make one of those cases, maybe you should forward some web research. Because right now it kinda looks like he needs your help. I'm pretty sure only one of those cases avoided being thrown out of court, and that one only allowed their observers to stand a few feet closer to the ballots.
Those Judges are all closet activist Democrat judges. It is known.

Just wait till the cases get to the Supremes. It'll be President Trump until 2024, then Pence/Giuliani. You saw it here first.
I know you are just playing around, but seriously. The main thing that the Republicans accomplished with Trumps presidency was the unfettered movement of right wingers into the federal judiciary. I'm not necessarily even all that opposed to that, because there will be a wall in the federal government if weird social justice theories end up litigated in the near future.

But Seriously.

Is there REALLY a question about why Trump's lawsuits aren't being moved forward? This guy got 3 supreme court picks, and he got more in the appeals courts. This was McConnell's TOP PRIORITY during the last 4 years. This is not a complicated situation. If you are in denial, get the fuck over it, you are embarrassing.

:lol:

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Keating wrote: Without Trump to blame everything on from February, what will the corporate press do to fill the airwaves?
They'll still cover Trump. He'll still get lots of attention, its just that his bullshit won't matter as much.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Old_ones wrote: ....Trump and company are actually litigating this shit in court. That means he and Giuliani can submit their best case for voter fraud to the US legal system and get a hearing based on the evidence. Well, so far no progress on any voter fraud cases.... I'm pretty sure only one of those cases avoided being thrown out of court, and that one only allowed their observers to stand a few feet closer to the ballots.

Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law
Pennsylvania trial court rules the 2020 election was likely unconstitutional in Pennsylvania, and that gives state legislators power to choose electors.
10:44 PM · Nov 27, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://www.marklevinshow.com/wp-conten ... -Filed.pdf

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Service Dog wrote:
Old_ones wrote: ....Trump and company are actually litigating this shit in court. That means he and Giuliani can submit their best case for voter fraud to the US legal system and get a hearing based on the evidence. Well, so far no progress on any voter fraud cases.... I'm pretty sure only one of those cases avoided being thrown out of court, and that one only allowed their observers to stand a few feet closer to the ballots.

Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law
Pennsylvania trial court rules the 2020 election was likely unconstitutional in Pennsylvania, and that gives state legislators power to choose electors.

If it seems like I'm laughing at you, that's because I am.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

I don't know if you realize, but Trump could still flip Pennsylvania and not win the election. Pennsylvania is 20 electoral votes. Biden won 306. The same as Trump won in 2016. If Trump flips Pennsylvania, Biden gets 286 electoral votes - which still means President Biden. Even if this bullshit panned out for Trump, he still loses. BTW Pennsylvania has already certified. I'd take a bet about whether those electoral votes will go to trump.

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... fa8e7c3019

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Old_ones wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:48 pm
The beautiful thing about this "voter fraud" strategy is that Trump and company are actually litigating this shit in court. That means he and Giuliani can submit their best case for voter fraud to the US legal system and get a hearing based on the evidence. Well, so far no progress on any voter fraud cases. If Service Dog or anyone else thinks they can help Rudy make one of those cases, maybe you should forward some web research. Because right now it kinda looks like he needs your help. I'm pretty sure only one of those cases avoided being thrown out of court, and that one only allowed their observers to stand a few feet closer to the ballots.

link
You are looking in the wrong direction.

Winning or loosing in the legal system is irrelevant.

The legal system is being used to advertise & court the electors.
BTW dear FT ... Twatter tweets are no longer displaying. Is a special tag now needed?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

The judiciary does not like being used. Expect repercussions.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote:

Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law

Come on lad, no likes a bad loser. It's time to accept reality and beat the other side next time. Which Republican would you like to support in 2024? Time to pick your favourite clown!

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

And yes, I wrote that as a paid up member of the Conservative Party. Voted for Maggie, Mulrooney and Stephen Harper too.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

screwtape wrote:
Service Dog wrote:

Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law

Come on lad, no likes a bad loser. It's time to accept reality and beat the other side next time. Which Republican would you like to support in 2024? Time to pick your favourite clown!
Said thing is that I'm so jaded that I wouldn't really care if the election was stolen. I'm just marginally smug that the less horrible side may have been more clever in stealing the election. Sorry, but ever since 2000 and the Supreme Court "Selection", that's about as good as it gets in America.

Trump's hand was played out anyway. He was never going to reform health care, never overturn Obamacare, never build the wall, never rebuild American manufacturing, and never realign American economics with China. His goose was cooked at least two years ago. He would have been lame duck for four straight years.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

AndrewV69 wrote: BTW dear FT ... Twatter tweets are no longer displaying. Is a special tag now needed?
Twitter is blocking tweets from being shared. Even if you click on the link, it says "This tweet is not available to you", unless you reload the tweet TWO MORE times-- to see it.

I recommend just cutting & pasting the text of the tweets. And change the font to a blue-bird blue...

Tweet
Lance Salyers
@lancesalyers
18h
Presenting "witnesses" to the friendly state legislature - a political branch with no power/jurisdiction over your legal case - is not how a serious lawyer pursues a serious legal claim.
Nor does a serious lawyer fling "activist" smears at judges just because you lose. Hack.

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
21h
.@RudyGiuliani and me on Third Circuit’s opinion:
The activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania continues to cover up the allegations of massive fraud.
We are very thankful to have had the opportunity to present proof and the facts to the PA state legislature.
On to SCOTUS!

(Andraos Al-Sulh)
@AndrewV691
16h

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Old_ones wrote: Somehow the Democrats managed to steal the presidential election while losing ground in the House of Representatives and having a disappointing showing in the Senate. Yeah, that totally looks like fraud. That's not anything like how it would look if a groundswell of people wanted to get rid of an incompetent menace, but didn't totally trust Democrats because of the insanity brewing on the left wing of the spectrum.
A groundswell of people who wanted Biden so much, they figured out a way to mail in their absentee ballots the day before they received them, or without folding them to fit into the envelope.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Old_ones wrote: Somehow the Democrats managed to steal the presidential election while losing ground in the House of Representatives and having a disappointing showing in the Senate. Yeah, that totally looks like fraud. That's not anything like how it would look if a groundswell of people wanted to get rid of an incompetent menace, but didn't totally trust Democrats because of the insanity brewing on the left wing of the spectrum.
A groundswell of people who wanted Biden so much, they figured out a way to mail in their absentee ballots the day before they received them, or without folding them to fit into the envelope.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Old_ones wrote: Is there REALLY a question about why Trump's lawsuits aren't being moved forward? This guy got 3 supreme court picks, and he got more in the appeals courts. This was McConnell's TOP PRIORITY during the last 4 years. This is not a complicated situation. If you are in denial, get the fuck over it, you are embarrassing.
You do know that many lower level judges in the US are elected, not appointed?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Old_ones wrote: ...Pennsylvania is 20 electoral votes. Biden won 306. The same as Trump won in 2016. If Trump flips Pennsylvania, Biden gets 286 electoral votes - which still means President Biden. Even if this bullshit panned out for Trump, he still loses. BTW Pennsylvania has already certified.

I'd take a bet about whether those electoral votes will go to trump.
https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... fa8e7c3019
I'll take those bets!

You said "Biden won 306." I bet that's not true. I win! My source is your own link. Scroll down to the infographic, which says "All states must certify their votes before the Electoral College meets on Dec. 14". The graphic shows 26 states in grey, indicating they have not certified. Biden has not won 306 electoral votes.

You said "BTW Pennsylvania has already certified." I bet that's not final. I win again! "3 U.S. Code § 5.Determination of controversy as to appointment of electors" ...says the certification is not final until 6 days before December 14.

3 U.S. Code § 6 says multiple certifications are allowed: "...and if there shall have been any final determination in a State in the manner provided for by law of a controversy or contest concerning the appointment of all or any of the electors of such State, it shall be the duty of the executive of such State, as soon as practicable after such determination, to communicate under the seal of the State to the Archivist of the United States a certificate of such determination in form and manner as the same shall have been made; and the certificate or certificates so received by the Archivist of the United States...

Please do not base your betting on AP headlines. The AP will not accept culpability for your loses. They'll scroll down and point to all the ways they told you the truth, in the fine print. My favorite part of your link-- is the last line. About how Biden is recognized as the "apparent winner" of the election. Those are the AP's quote marks around "apparent winner", not mine. Apparent! haw!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Christmas came early yesterday. Snagged a can of 5.56, so we popped the Mini's cherry.
ruger-mini-14-ranch-5-56-nato-rifle-5801.jpg
(6.65 KiB) Downloaded 384 times
Nice ergonomics, almost no recoil, quite accurate with the iron sights [despite user error] out to 50 yards putting holes in Kamala's pretty face. Will set up some targets at the far end of the field tomorrow. Just dreamy to operate.

What I love maybe most about it: despite its rugged, old-timey looks, it's functionally the same as those scary black AR-15s the anti-gun pearl-clutchers are so frightened of. For excursions into my deep woods, I plan on carrying the Mini over my shoulder and the Beretta 92 on my hip. The former is as much a "weapon of war" (i.e., GI rifle derivative) as the AR, while the latter is nearly identical to the ubiquitous M9. I suppose "no one needs" either, but both will do quite nicely vs. 'enemy' cats or rattlers.

The GF also had a hoot shattering clays on stands with her "Cowboy Assault Rifle" -- the replica lever action with .38 sp. (The 5.56 just punched holes.) It'll likely take a while, if ever, for the gunophobes to suss out lever actions.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Old_ones, Kiwi, screwtape, Hunt--

You'll find more to like in my posts... if you understand which 'side' I'm actually on.

A big part of why I stopped voting-- was reading about journalists-- decades ago-- who covered previous presidential campaigns. Ones who made the decision to not-vote as soon as they took the campaign assignment-- to lessen their own bias.

Similar to the phenomenon seen on Wall Street-- in which people who are Winning or Losing money on a certain stock-- perform worse at predicting that stock's future-- than people who do not hold any shares of that stock.

I've tried to adopt Moldbug's advice: try to look at current events the way a Historian would study Sumerians vs Akkadians in 2300 B.C.
Don't get emotionally involved with deeming one side 'my side' and the other side 'the bad guys'. See it as distant & nothing-to-do-with you personally.

Still-- sometimes I take it personally. I have sentimental ties to Iowa. So I took it personally when the Iowa Democratic Party used a fishy app called "Shadow"-- developed by cronies of Pete Buttigieg-- to steal that race from Bernie Sanders. Both on election-night... and in the following days... as votes were tabulated with Impossible Math.

Am I taking it too personally right now? Have I become a shill? For who? Certainly not "The Republicans" because I don't think "The Republicans" is a useful category, anymore. "The Republicans" are as schism-ed as "The Atheist Community".

I think Giuliani is a corrupt vampire. I'm pretty sure there's a post on here-- back, several Christmases ago-- about how I bumped into Giuliani on the street in Manhattan-- with no security guards between him & me-- and I was rattled by the split-second decision-- whehter to throttle his throat and slam his head to the ground-- before anyone could stop me. I kept walking and my clothes soaked-thru with hot sweat instantly-- I was zooming with adrenaline. I had to go to a friend's nearby apartment and take a cold shower.

I find Robert Barnes' assessment of Trump lawyers Lin Wood and Sydney Powell-- to be very credible. Barnes says Lin Wood is an incompetent glory hog putting Kyle Rittenhouse's defense in jeopardy. And Sydney Powell can't resist co-signing every specious wild conspiracy theory she hears. Meanwhile, I cast a jaundiced eye at Barnes-- his self-regard is grandiose.

=

I don't think I'm a 'sore loser'. I think my actual side has won: I think the Dems cheated-- but even if Biden becomes president-- he's as damaged as O.J. Simpson prevailing against murder charges. Same with Big Tech and Media-- they have mortally wounded themselves with their censorship and propaganda and psyops and privacy-invasion. I think Trump's brush-with-losing is what motivated him to muzzle the CIA... and order half our troops home from Iraq, Afghanistan & Syria... and appoint antiwar-dream-candidate Doug MacGregor as Pentagon advisor. Democrats and Republicans have been startled-awake to the possibility of stolen elections-- even-if they're content about this steal. Republican voters are seeing which of their peers are Lincoln Project traitors or spineless hacks. Dems are poised for a civil war between BLM-Antifa-Bernie freaks and bland NPCs. The Trump fanclub over at TheDonald.win are also overdue for a cold-splash of harsh reality, if Trump is unseated. The Covid alarmists have overplayed their hand. The teacher's unions are exposed as anti-student. Legions of moronic neighbors have shown their true colors for all to see. Win win win, everywhere I look.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lin Wood was an ambulance chaser who hit the big time by representing Richard Jewell when everyone else wanted to boil Jewell in monkey oil. He's way in over his head here.

Sydney Powell is clearly huffing spray paint in a bag and is looking more and more like the right's Michael Avenetti.

Both make excellent foils to deflect attention from the substantial and growing evidence of old-fashioned ballot box stuffing.

Keating

Post by Keating »

The thing that would worry me if I were an American, is that you had a high ranking public servant outright admit the other week that he lied to the president to prevent him withdrawing troops from Syria. You've already had a coup. The president is no longer in charge, you're run by bureaucrats and technocrats who think they're better than you. Worse, the American press thought that was funny and not the clear outrage that it is, and it was quickly forgotten. Those people pre-date Trump and are largely the reason Trump was elected in the first place. If they're not held to account, the next Trump is someone who's really going to be the literal Hitler Trump was accused of being. It's the same problem that occurred after the financial crash a decade ago - none of the people responsible were held to account and none of the underlying problems that led to the crash were actually resolved. I doubt Biden is a solution to the problem, particularly after seeing his cabinet picks, but he won't be around long enough to do anything about it even if he were. Harris is clearly one of those people and I'd be absolutely terrified of her getting power. The C.S. Lewis quote is applicable: “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Don't get me wrong either SD. I don't have a dog in the fight other than my country being affected by the US butterfly flapping its wings and personally being stunned that people actually believe the orange conman will act in their best interest. I can't see Biden lasting out his term and wonder at a system that put him to the top of the list of candidates.

I also don't doubt the ability of web amateurs to discover things the experts miss. But sifting the diamonds from the fool's Gold and shit is proving increasingly difficult.

I also like taking the piss, particularly when I don't have time or inclination for a proper analysis.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Service Dog wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: BTW dear FT ... Twatter tweets are no longer displaying. Is a special tag now needed?
Twitter is blocking tweets from being shared. Even if you click on the link, it says "This tweet is not available to you", unless you reload the tweet TWO MORE times-- to see it.

I recommend just cutting & pasting the text of the tweets. And change the font to a blue-bird blue...

Tweet
Lance Salyers
@lancesalyers
18h
Presenting "witnesses" to the friendly state legislature - a political branch with no power/jurisdiction over your legal case - is not how a serious lawyer pursues a serious legal claim.
Nor does a serious lawyer fling "activist" smears at judges just because you lose. Hack.

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
21h
.@RudyGiuliani and me on Third Circuit’s opinion:
The activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania continues to cover up the allegations of massive fraud.
We are very thankful to have had the opportunity to present proof and the facts to the PA state legislature.
On to SCOTUS!

(Andraos Al-Sulh)
@AndrewV691
16h
It's on Twatter's end I think - as the dog woofs above, some tweets are blocked for me until I reload. Others appear just fine. :shrug:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: The thing that would worry me if I were an American, is that you had a high ranking public servant outright admit the other week that he lied to the president to prevent him withdrawing troops from Syria. You've already had a coup. The president is no longer in charge, you're run by bureaucrats and technocrats who think they're better than you. Worse, the American press thought that was funny and not the clear outrage that it is, and it was quickly forgotten. Those people pre-date Trump and are largely the reason Trump was elected in the first place. If they're not held to account, the next Trump is someone who's really going to be the literal Hitler Trump was accused of being. It's the same problem that occurred after the financial crash a decade ago - none of the people responsible were held to account and none of the underlying problems that led to the crash were actually resolved. I doubt Biden is a solution to the problem, particularly after seeing his cabinet picks, but he won't be around long enough to do anything about it even if he were. Harris is clearly one of those people and I'd be absolutely terrified of her getting power. The C.S. Lewis quote is applicable: “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”
So you're saying that Trump was the Beast setting the scene for the Antichrist.

Keating

Post by Keating »

The bureaucrat state is definitely the antichrist, yes.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:01 pm
LOL. Trump is accusing Republican controlled Georgia of electoral fraud.
Why wouldn't he if he thinks there was fraud there? Trump is in this position because the Republicans stabbed him in the back and the legal profession in general is very pro establishment. Trump's legal team should have challenged the Democrats legal shenanigans much more vigorously beforehand instead of trying to litigate after the event. They should never have let the swing states get away with relaxing signature controls, inconsistent ballot curing and stretching time limits. They did and it is now too late even thought the evidence is so compelling. The courts are grabbing all of the bogus easy outs to dismiss cases, something made much easier by Sidney Powell and her Kraken bullshit. There are a number of lines of legal challenge which by themselves are enough, but the most glaringly obvious is the lack of signature checking and the fact that the mail ballot rejection rates in the affected states are impossibly low, almost zero in some instances, compared to to norms of up to twenty percent. It is far from unprecedented to have results flipped by signature checking, which is how Obama won his Senate seat. There is very little doubt that Trump would have buried Biden if there was proper chain of custody and proper signature checking because of the simple fact that even with lower than normal ballot rejection rates Trump wins and yet with order of magnitude increases in mail voting in states not used to it rejection rates are non-existent.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

More importantly, I listened to ACDC's new album Power Up, the other day. I can honestly say that it is nice.

Nice?

Yes. Nice. That is all.

ThreeFlangedJavis

KiwiInOz wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:36 am
The judiciary does not like being used. Expect repercussions.
The judiciary bends over backward to be used by people they agree with.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Old_ones wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:15 pm
Somehow the Democrats managed to steal the presidential election while losing ground in the House of Representatives and having a disappointing showing in the Senate. Yeah, that totally looks like fraud. That's not anything like how it would look if a groundswell of people wanted to get rid of an incompetent menace, but didn't totally trust Democrats because of the insanity brewing on the left wing of the spectrum.
The Democrats know exactly how mail balloting fraud works because they have always been vocal about things like signature checking when they think it helps them and yet they launched a big propaganda campaign in the run up to the election spinning Trump's complaints about election security as a sign of an attempted coup. They did this while litigating to strip safeguards where they could and now you have the disputed states steadfastly resisting signature checking and continuing their monitoring obstruction during recounts. Given normal amounts of rejected mail ballots Trump wins easily. These anomalies are over and above the effect of the MSM and social media stifling negative stories about Biden and positive stories about Trump. Around nine percent of polled Biden voters have said they'd have changed their vote if they'd been aware of these stories.

Face it, Trump wins if safeguards are respected, it's now just a monumental task to get the courts to agree and they like to find ways of dismissing such cases on procedural grounds.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: I think Giuliani is a corrupt vampire. I'm pretty sure there's a post on here-- back, several Christmases ago-- about how I bumped into Giuliani on the street in Manhattan-- with no security guards between him & me-- and I was rattled by the split-second decision-- whehter to throttle his throat and slam his head to the ground-- before anyone could stop me. I kept walking and my clothes soaked-thru with hot sweat instantly-- I was zooming with adrenaline. I had to go to a friend's nearby apartment and take a cold shower.
And that was the closest he came to having sex in decades.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

KiwiInOz wrote: “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”
Unfortunately there are a lot of people (ahem "conservative Christians") who will take that quote and wring every bit of cynicism from it. They're locked in a perpetual state of paranoid projection. "I wouldn't help others; so why are they trying to help me?" Lewis was good at confirming bad tendencies with flowery language.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

^^^ I meant Giuliani, in case you thought that was an insult. :D

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Christmas came early yesterday. Snagged a can of 5.56, so we popped the Mini's cherry.

ruger-mini-14-ranch-5-56-nato-rifle-5801.jpg

Nice ergonomics, almost no recoil, quite accurate with the iron sights [despite user error] out to 50 yards putting holes in Kamala's pretty face. Will set up some targets at the far end of the field tomorrow. Just dreamy to operate.

What I love maybe most about it: despite its rugged, old-timey looks, it's functionally the same as those scary black AR-15s the anti-gun pearl-clutchers are so frightened of. For excursions into my deep woods, I plan on carrying the Mini over my shoulder and the Beretta 92 on my hip. The former is as much a "weapon of war" (i.e., GI rifle derivative) as the AR, while the latter is nearly identical to the ubiquitous M9. I suppose "no one needs" either, but both will do quite nicely vs. 'enemy' cats or rattlers.

The GF also had a hoot shattering clays on stands with her "Cowboy Assault Rifle" -- the replica lever action with .38 sp. (The 5.56 just punched holes.) It'll likely take a while, if ever, for the gunophobes to suss out lever actions.
About 25 years ago(!) I looked at a Mini 14, and suffered some recoil when I saw the price. So I found an un-issued M1 carbine as a rifle capable of being carried all day and certainly enough to bring down a deer if you know where to shoot. No one needs a 30-06 or .308 if they can shoot straight. As for lever guns, I still prefer a Winchester 94 in 30-30 with ghost ring sights for deer out to 50 yards. Light, handy, fast and the cartridges are cheap and easily found (unlike .30 carbine!) For fun and satisfaction, though, I'm still going with the Hawken .50 calibre muzzle loader. Considering a rifled 12g for slugs, as no one ever shoots a deer here beyond 25 yards.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

BBC History Schism

Amusing to see a wild black American wimmen historian on a 2020 history panel debate with ever so slightly wokeish establishment whites including Tom Holland.

The former wanted to elevate BLM to a structural universal global phenomena.

The latter noted BLM was a part of a western psychosis rooted in an increasingly irrelevant American-centric cultural arrogance. Ie blacks were part of the privileged West and should check their privilege.

All done with appropriate British reserve of course.

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/h ... 0500344097

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Twinkish Illumination

My daughter is part of her University’s drama society. Quite the rainbow coalition. Last night after ‘bumping out’ of the closing show, 25 of them had an ‘afters’ celebration in the local inner city park. Saturday night. Late.

Suddenly an extended line appeared on the crest Zulu style. A fracas ensured with an aboriginal leavened impi demanding alcohol whilst issuing threats laced with “gay” and “whites”. Wimmin filmed and called the police. Men were glassed. The cavalry arrived quickly in a converging pincer and rounded up a couple of the dingas in the ensuring pursuit.

I wonder if a lesson was learnt? At the cost of a couple of hospitalisations. 🤕 🌈

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Hunt wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”
Unfortunately there are a lot of people (ahem "conservative Christians") who will take that quote and wring every bit of cynicism from it. They're locked in a perpetual state of paranoid projection. "I wouldn't help others; so why are they trying to help me?" Lewis was good at confirming bad tendencies with flowery language.

The quote was put up by me old china Keating. I was however going to respond that surely there is at least one other option between the robber barons and the moral scolds.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Brive1987 wrote: BBC History Schism

Amusing to see a wild black American wimmen historian on a 2020 history panel debate with ever so slightly wokeish establishment whites including Tom Holland.
Tom Holland
Eh?
historian Tom Holland
Ohhh.

For a moment there, my spider sense was tingling.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

KiwiInOz wrote: The quote was put up by me old china Keating. I was however going to respond that surely there is at least one other option between the robber barons and the moral scolds.
You people all look the same anyway.

Freeze Peach is a wonderful thing. Have I said that recently?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Twinkish Illumination

My daughter is part of her University’s drama society. Quite the rainbow coalition. Last night after ‘bumping out’ of the closing show, 25 of them had an ‘afters’ celebration in the local inner city park. Saturday night. Late.

Suddenly an extended line appeared on the crest Zulu style. A fracas ensured with an aboriginal leavened impi demanding alcohol whilst issuing threats laced with “gay” and “whites”. Wimmin filmed and called the police. Men were glassed. The cavalry arrived quickly in a converging pincer and rounded up a couple of the dingas in the ensuring pursuit.

I wonder if a lesson was learnt? At the cost of a couple of hospitalisations. 🤕 🌈
You know, you really should have married that blonde Canadian chick.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Hunt wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: The quote was put up by me old china Keating. I was however going to respond that surely there is at least one other option between the robber barons and the moral scolds.
You people all look the same anyway.

Freeze Peach is a wonderful thing. Have I said that recently?
That's true. Keating and I caught up for a beer in Canberra and the waiter couldn't tell us apart. Consequently the wrong one of us received the low carb low alcohol beer and the other got the proper brew. Much hilarity ensued.

Keating

Post by Keating »

And that's how I got pregnant

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hunt wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:27 pm

You know, you really should have married that blonde Canadian chick.
I’m DREADFULLY sorry if my racist story about violent racists offended you.

:bjarte:

I hope at least the irony of white-liberal social-progressives being set upon by a black racist mob wasn’t lost in the horror.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Keating wrote: And that's how I got pregnant
You're much too easy.

John D

Post by John D »

Don't worry... the whites and the queers will blame the violence on the fact that they are colonizers.... and they deserved a short beating by dark people.

John D

Post by John D »

Food insecurity
: definition. A way of measuring hunger by asking people if they know exactly what they will eat for dinner.
: purpose. To provide GNOs with a statistic that makes people give more donations.

Human trafficking
: definition. Any situation where a woman has been paid for sex.
: purpose. To provide GNOs with a statistic that makes people give more donations.

White supremacy
: definition. Any situation where white people have any kind of statistically better performance than black people.
: purpose. To pressure GNOs, citizens, and governments to forgive black individuals for doing anything wrong.

Please add your own favorite definition.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

RIP Green Cross Man.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: No one needs a 30-06 or .308 if they can shoot straight.
The Creedmoors, Grendels, and Blackouts are all the rage now. Wunderwaffen, if you believe the chatter.
As for lever guns, I still prefer a Winchester 94 in 30-30 with ghost ring sights for deer out to 50 yards. Light, handy, fast and the cartridges are cheap and easily found (unlike .30 carbine!) For fun and satisfaction, though, I'm still going with the Hawken .50 calibre muzzle loader. Considering a rifled 12g for slugs, as no one ever shoots a deer here beyond 25 yards.
I was following a couple of used Marlin 336's (in 30-30) on Gunbroker, but the bids soared beyond my comfort zone. A local sporting store had a Winchester 94, but it was from 1904, and neither my safe nor my budget are big enough for collector's pieces.

I've accumulated a few Fosters for my Browning smoothbore, but for either black bear (or maybe black bloc), and only if one gets into my kitchen again.

Funny recent incident: I'd just racked the slide to practice with my CZ pistol when a fat buck bounded across my field and came right out from behind my target stand. He took one glance at me, one glance at the riding arena fence, and decided to pass directly by me -- three yards maybe -- to get to the woods on the other side. I know some folks hunt deer with handguns, but I was fumbling for my phone camera. The deer, turkey, rabbits, et al., who live on my ranch are so inured to my presence, it wouldn't be fair to hunt them.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: RIP Green Cross Man.
Yup, gone to the giant space station in the clouds!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Food insecurity
: definition. A way of measuring hunger by asking people if they know exactly what they will eat for dinner.

Human trafficking
: definition. Any situation where a woman has been paid for sex.

White supremacy
: definition. Any situation where white people have any kind of statistically better performance than black people.
: purpose. To pressure GNOs, citizens, and governments to forgive black individuals for doing anything wrong.

Please add your own favorite definition.
Female Genital Mutilation
:definition. A term created to replace Female Circumcision, because the word Circumcision draws attention to male Circumcision. In the UK-- the NHS definition of "suffering" FGM has been expanded to include adult women who voluntarily pierce their genitals to wear jewelry and feel sexy. The WHO definition of FGM includes adult women who consentually apply substances such as toothpaste to their genitals during sex-- either as lube or to achieve a desired amount of friction. The WHO contends this is done for pleasure of men, so it's ok if lezbos do it.[2]

[1] https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 16464.html
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ge ... ariano2011