Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
franc

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by franc »

Mykeru wrote:Hey guys, your Chinese tats? They are usually wrong. On purpose. Just saying.
http://hanzismatter.blogspot.com/

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:Watching Greg Laden try to dox Mykeru. 'Cuz we haven't all seen that bullshit before.
Does anybody actually fall for Greg Laden's tough guy act? I would really love to face him mano-o-mano, Queensbury Rules, and knock the shit out of him. Trust me, there would be a lot of shit!!!
Please. Even I don't buy the bullshit he puts out. *I* could knock the shit out of him.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Laden's tough guy act, just maybe, works amongst the latte social justice clique he lectures to. I'd love to roll into him in person too, what with all his threats, and attempts to fuck people's lives up. Just to take a look into his eyes, just once.

franc

Post by franc »

Rystefn wrote:
Mykeru wrote:I had this idea in Shanghai to sell t-shirts to Americans that read, in Chinese Traditional characters "American devil doesn't read Chinese". I could sell them around The Bund.

Or tattoos, wouldn't that have been great?
I'm not going to lie to you, Marge... I want one of those shirts now.

Also, I always kind of wanted a kanji tattoo that said "Stupid Gaijin." Sadly, I don't read kanji, and wouldn't trust someone to actually give me what I asked for.
I have a t-shirt I bought in the '80s, well before the lunacy that has transpired since, that says "I am not American" in arabic. Wore it to death, still have it somewhere.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Greg Laden has had me blocked on Twitter for ages now - even though I've never tweeted him. It's funny because a few weeks ago he left a perfectly polite and reasonable comment on my blog. Why would you try to blot someone out of existence on one forum and actively engage with them on another?!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

A funny post at Opheliar's. He/she also references the Penisbird!

http://i.imgur.com/Uubui.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CIXJ4.jpg

But then Opheliar censors it...too many good points for her to counter.

http://i.imgur.com/kkUo1.jpg

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ReneeHendricks wrote: Please. Even I don't buy the bullshit he puts out. *I* could knock the shit out of him.
But...but Laden's a badass, surely? He don't take no shit, right?

[youtube]kNbZcT8RXgE[/youtube]

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Notung wrote:Greg Laden has had me blocked on Twitter for ages now - even though I've never tweeted him. It's funny because a few weeks ago he left a perfectly polite and reasonable comment on my blog. Why would you try to blot someone out of existence on one forum and actively engage with them on another?!
I think the Baboon Censorship Department have a list of twitter accounts all their members (and former members) have to block automatically.

acathode

Post by acathode »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Watching Greg Laden try to dox Mykeru. 'Cuz we haven't all seen that bullshit before.
Link?

btw, speaking about Laden, it's just amazing how Stefunny still defends him (on that Josh blog). If we would list, point by point, who had done what, and which one was the most despicable among all of the people in this whole mess, Laden would win the slimeball award by miles. I'm actually a bit amazed that she haven't thrown him under the buss, from a purely tactical point of view it's just stupid to keep defending him.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:
Does anybody actually fall for Greg Laden's tough guy act? I would really love to face him mano-o-mano, Queensbury Rules, and knock the shit out of him. Trust me, there would be a lot of shit!!!
Please. Even I don't buy the bullshit he puts out. *I* could knock the shit out of him.
I think my first reaction would be to just laugh at him. My second reaction would be to draw breath and then laugh again.

I enjoy my silat, but would never use it against small defenseless creatures.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Dick Strawkins wrote:I think the basic problem is that Harris made the classic Genie's magic lamp wishes error.
Instead of wishing to end all rape or end all religion he should have wished for a new magic lamp with an unlimited supply of wishes to be granted. That way he could have both!
That's where the genie withdraws the opportunity because you're "not playing properly". I think that happened in 1001 Nights...

Why not wish for "an end to all things in the following category: Rape & Religion". The genie would have to grant it.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

acathode wrote:
Link?

btw, speaking about Laden, it's just amazing how Stefunny still defends him (on that Josh blog). If we would list, point by point, who had done what, and which one was the most despicable among all of the people in this whole mess, Laden would win the slimeball award by miles. I'm actually a bit amazed that she haven't thrown him under the buss, from a purely tactical point of view it's just stupid to keep defending him.
Here he is asking for Mykeru's name: https://twitter.com/gregladen/status/270324291088834560

You've got to read the entire thread - pretty funny.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Nice catch Tuvok. Ophelia at her intellectual finest.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

acathode wrote:
Link?

They were practically a two man team in the days before FTB, when Greg got up to all sorts of crap on his Scienceblogs blog with Svan there in every comment section backing him up and excusing every shitty act ("get off the rag and kiss my ass", "Salty Current is the biggest bitch in the world" etc)
She can't exactly call him out without getting exposed for doing the same things herself.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Does anybody actually fall for Greg Laden's tough guy act? I would really love to face him mano-o-mano, Queensbury Rules, and knock the shit out of him. Trust me, there would be a lot of shit!!!
What's transparent and lies in the gutter?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Za-zen wrote:Nice catch Tuvok. Ophelia at her intellectual finest.
She's a fuckin piece of work, she really is. Best deleting spree I saw was on the post she made about Micheal Story's mystery Skeptics in The Pub groper: a name got mentioned - a very powerful, connected, libel-lawyer name - and man, the sheer speed with which she started clicking out comments left me wondering if the poor old girl might end up blowing a knuckle.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Message to Oolon, the Slimy One - Are you ashamed that Greg Laden follows you on Twitter?

Polterguest

Post by Polterguest »

Rhys Morgan ‏@rhysmorgan wrote: Of course, there are exceptions. But still… It just makes me dislike the atheist community as a whole, when twats are so idolised.
MISOGYNIST!!!

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

For those wondering what the fuck the point of the pit is, the 30,000 post is closing, when you see the scramble you might just finally realise it's all a front for a backchannel book as to who gets it.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I had a good chuckle when I saw this tweet:

http://i.imgur.com/EA6gQ.jpg

Why do I suddenly think of threats of violence sent by email, the doc-dropping of a woman's private details on his forum, the attempt to get somebody fired from her work, etc. Greg Laden has a history of attempting to harass and bully not just women, but men too.

fascination

Post by fascination »

I posted earlier that I've recently started using a Twitter account with the username "fascination80" (BTW, follow me on Twitter, I need more followers!). I had registered this account about a year ago but I never really used it. Now I've started using because it isn't associated with my real name. Anyway, a little while ago I jumped into the conversation between Mykeru and Greg Laden. I tweeted a sarcastic reply to one of Laden's tweets. Within a short period of time afterwards, my Twitter account was suspended due to a complaint that I had misused the reply function. Apparently, I was replying to someone who didn't like my reply. Now, I have been using this particular account for only a few days. I have replied to only three people. Those are Mykeru, David Hume (I was agreeing with him about Watson) and Greg Laden. Who do you think lodged the complaint, as it was only one complaint? Rebecca Watson complains that people try to silence her. What is Laden trying to do to me? I got my account unsuspended and I am going to appeal the complaint.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

acathode wrote:
Link?

Just as rubbing a great deal wax into wood gives the material a shine, so I do reckon that the clear speculum of Laden's exposed pate is probably down to the copious and protracted application of Steffy's pussy juice.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Dick Strawkins wrote:I wouldn't go to a conference where Rebecca Watson was an invited key speaker either, and not because I hate her.
It's because I've seen enough of her various talks online to know she is a total amateur hack and having her as an invited speaker is evidence that any such conference organizers are flippin' clueless.
Look, there's clearly some sort of market for her sort of pseudo-skeptical fuckwittery, just look at all the idiots that lap up her offerings on her own site or support her nonsense on FTB. I just don't think it should be confused with genuine scientific skepticism (or as she and her friends put it - 'white supremicist white cock of authority scientism !') Let her have her skepchickcon meetings where she can sit on a panel with Greg Laden and Stef Svan and pontificate on damaged male brains. Just don't invite her to speak at conferences where people want to hear real experts talk about subjects that require genuine study.
Fixed that for you.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Okay, is the Prune mental, or am I missing something here? Because I honestly just do not know what she's trying to get at with this post: http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... 2/11/what/

welch

Post by welch »

oolon, slimy turd wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:So, Oolon, no objections to Crom (or this guest poster, not even sure anymore) editing somone's comments into some nasty shit? This is not trolling. It's vandalism at best, and plain slander at worse ("I drink pee"?!? Seriously?)

Or back to Franc: care to support that Franc was hatefuly thinking about Myers and/or Watson while having his duelly paid wank party with a pro sex-worker?

No weaseling, please, these are topics I'll keep bringing back until you sunbsantiate your claims.
Crom was trolled by hanannibal, pitchy etc he was going to ban them but decided to have a laugh. I personally appreciate that a lot more than a boring ban... If you live by the sword you die by the sword --> Incidentally exactly what Mykeru is desperately trying to prove :shhh:

I have no idea what franc was thinking, do you really assert even he knows what he was thinking, let alone you? How about a psych experiment for the pit - what were you thinking about last time you had an orgasm, wank or otherwise, let alone one you had x months/years ago!

Translation from oozelonese: "I'm never actually going to answer your question directly, anymore than I'll answer welch's"

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

had the same happen tomy twitter. Abusing systems in order to silence is standard operating procedure for fuckwits like surly "waaaaaaaaaaaaa u used my picture n I don't like u" and brain damaged laden

welch

Post by welch »

DownThunder wrote:If Crummyist wants to reference some comment on his blog from now on as evidence for an argument, there is now doubt as to its validity without supporting references. Bullet meet foot.

Exactly. Nothing he says anywhere he has edit powers is trustable. It may be that he is, in every other situation, as honest as the day is long, but for people who only know him from his online presence, there's now reasonable doubt.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

welch wrote:
oolon, slimy turd wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:So, Oolon, no objections to Crom (or this guest poster, not even sure anymore) editing somone's comments into some nasty shit? This is not trolling. It's vandalism at best, and plain slander at worse ("I drink pee"?!? Seriously?)

Or back to Franc: care to support that Franc was hatefuly thinking about Myers and/or Watson while having his duelly paid wank party with a pro sex-worker?

No weaseling, please, these are topics I'll keep bringing back until you sunbsantiate your claims.
Crom was trolled by hanannibal, pitchy etc he was going to ban them but decided to have a laugh. I personally appreciate that a lot more than a boring ban... If you live by the sword you die by the sword --> Incidentally exactly what Mykeru is desperately trying to prove :shhh:

I have no idea what franc was thinking, do you really assert even he knows what he was thinking, let alone you? How about a psych experiment for the pit - what were you thinking about last time you had an orgasm, wank or otherwise, let alone one you had x months/years ago!

Translation from oozelonese: "I'm never actually going to answer your question directly, anymore than I'll answer welch's"
Oolon's take on successful trolling is directly analogous to Charlie Sheen's take on winning.

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

Meanwhile, over at Josh's Blog I'm not sure how much more effort is worthwhile.
Josh seems willing to cut some people an awful lot of slack. Some people and not others:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8490/8197 ... a01238.jpg

Anyway, I decided to comply with his request and address his "overall issues". I kept it short.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8064/8197 ... d9876c.jpg

His response to this will decide whether or not I spend any more time there.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Oolon is an evasive empty weasel, and what's worse is that the cunt isn't even good at it as I recently discovered in an exchange with the shifter on twitter.

welch

Post by welch »

CommanderTuvok wrote:I had a good chuckle when I saw this tweet:

http://i.imgur.com/EA6gQ.jpg

Why do I suddenly think of threats of violence sent by email, the doc-dropping of a woman's private details on his forum, the attempt to get somebody fired from her work, etc. Greg Laden has a history of attempting to harass and bully not just women, but men too.
Laden is an acknowledged expert in the field of harassing women so they will stfu and let him mansplain to them.

Post by Guest »

bhoytony wrote:Here we go again. It's rhyming slang
Septic tank = Yank
Thanks. It took me a while, but once I looked up rhyming slang, I figured it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhyming_slang

SurelyYouGuest

Post by SurelyYouGuest »

'White supremacist cock' can't exist.

Buttholes, vaginas, and mouths aren't white. Rather, they are pinks, purples, and browns.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Guest wrote:
bhoytony wrote:Here we go again. It's rhyming slang
Septic tank = Yank
Thanks. It took me a while, but once I looked up rhyming slang, I figured it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhyming_slang
Just don't try and tell us that only Northerners are seppos.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

fascination wrote:I posted earlier that I've recently started using a Twitter account with the username "fascination80" (BTW, follow me on Twitter, I need more followers!). I had registered this account about a year ago but I never really used it. Now I've started using because it isn't associated with my real name. Anyway, a little while ago I jumped into the conversation between Mykeru and Greg Laden. I tweeted a sarcastic reply to one of Laden's tweets. Within a short period of time afterwards, my Twitter account was suspended due to a complaint that I had misused the reply function. Apparently, I was replying to someone who didn't like my reply. Now, I have been using this particular account for only a few days. I have replied to only three people. Those are Mykeru, David Hume (I was agreeing with him about Watson) and Greg Laden. Who do you think lodged the complaint, as it was only one complaint? Rebecca Watson complains that people try to silence her. What is Laden trying to do to me? I got my account unsuspended and I am going to appeal the complaint.
Whine a lot, don't you? Fucking grow up and stop sounding like colon, FFS...

welch

Post by welch »

real horrorshow wrote:Meanwhile, over at Josh's Blog I'm not sure how much more effort is worthwhile.
Josh seems willing to cut some people an awful lot of slack. Some people and not others:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8490/8197 ... a01238.jpg

Anyway, I decided to comply with his request and address his "overall issues". I kept it short.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8064/8197 ... d9876c.jpg

His response to this will decide whether or not I spend any more time there.

he seems to be trying to be fair, and since he wasn't directly part of any of this, taking everyone's personal stories with a grain of salt.

Agree or not, I'll give him some cred for trying to apply skeptical methods to this.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lsuoma wrote:
fascination wrote:I posted earlier that I've recently started using a Twitter account with the username "fascination80" (BTW, follow me on Twitter, I need more followers!). I had registered this account about a year ago but I never really used it. Now I've started using because it isn't associated with my real name. Anyway, a little while ago I jumped into the conversation between Mykeru and Greg Laden. I tweeted a sarcastic reply to one of Laden's tweets. Within a short period of time afterwards, my Twitter account was suspended due to a complaint that I had misused the reply function. Apparently, I was replying to someone who didn't like my reply. Now, I have been using this particular account for only a few days. I have replied to only three people. Those are Mykeru, David Hume (I was agreeing with him about Watson) and Greg Laden. Who do you think lodged the complaint, as it was only one complaint? Rebecca Watson complains that people try to silence her. What is Laden trying to do to me? I got my account unsuspended and I am going to appeal the complaint.
Whine a lot, don't you? Fucking grow up and stop sounding like colon, FFS...
Grumpy old bastard.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tigzy wrote:Okay, is the Prune mental, or am I missing something here? Because I honestly just do not know what she's trying to get at with this post: http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... 2/11/what/
Sounds like she's more desperate for hits than she might be for cock.

fascination

Post by fascination »

Za-zen wrote:had the same happen tomy twitter. Abusing systems in order to silence is standard operating procedure for fuckwits like surly "waaaaaaaaaaaaa u used my picture n I don't like u" and brain damaged laden
Did you file a complaint with Twitter? If so what happened? I hope you don't mind me asking these questions, it's just that I am really pissed off about this. I have never had anything like this happen to me before...not even from creationists or fundamentalist Muslims, FFS! I have never dealt with a group of people so opposed to disagreement that they will silence any and all dissent.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Tigzy wrote:Okay, is the Prune mental, or am I missing something here? Because I honestly just do not know what she's trying to get at with this post: http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... 2/11/what/
Seems like the cats have pushed the flowers & whatnot off on to the floor to be able to look out the window from the table. The "What?" is presumably the rhetorical question from the cat - as if to say, "Aren't we entitled?" or some such ....

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Whine a lot, don't you? Fucking grow up and stop sounding like colon, FFS...
Grumpy old bastard.
Yep. People pissing and whining make me

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Whine a lot, don't you? Fucking grow up and stop sounding like colon, FFS...
Grumpy old bastard.
Yep. People pissing and whining make me

http://londoniscool.com/wp-content/uplo ... grumpy.jpg

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote:
Sounds like she's more desperate for hits than she might be for cock.
Sarcasm, right? Or maybe just peevishness or a hate-on ….

SurelyYouGuest

Post by SurelyYouGuest »

http://i.imgur.com/ihfVO.png

WHICH JUSTIN!? I ATTACK SO MANY PEOPLE. MANY OF THEM ARE GREAT. GIMME YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS!

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

fascination wrote:Who do you think lodged the complaint, as it was only one complaint? Rebecca Watson complains that people try to silence her. What is Laden trying to do to me? I got my account unsuspended and I am going to appeal the complaint.
They did that to me too. My Twitter was laying fallow and as soon as I started using it and got into the #ftbullies hashtag, bang, the same complaint.

I immediately filed an appeal.

As far as the conversation with Greg Laden, this was really a short version of the Lord Spatula incident still celebrated in song and story. I usually don't offer to meet someone face to face, but I would with laden as I did with Spatula.

As with Spatula, Laden did the fundie shuffle.

I would link to the archive of the Spatula incident, but the archive server is down. However, you can read what David Neiwert of Orcinus thought about it all. It's also insight into the eliminationist thinking that also defines the FTB autoritarian mindset as it does right wing authoritarians.

fascination

Post by fascination »

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not so I'll go ahead and reply. I don't mean to sound "whiney", but I am genuinely pissed off. I guess I am not as used to dealing with these FTB people as you guys are so I wasn't expecting to get my account suspended for one mild tweet. The fact that Laden white knights Rebecca while she complains about "people trying to silence her" and yet, here he is trying to silence a woman who disagrees with him is hypocritical as hell. BTW, do I really type too much in my posts? I can try to be more succinct. I was recently diagnosed as an epileptic and the medication I have to take has many side effects. Some of the side effects are cognitive and deal specifically with language. Until I adjust to the medication over the next month to two months I can have a tendency to ramble, forget words, use poor grammar, etc. Apologies in advance.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

fascination wrote:
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not so I'll go ahead and reply. I don't mean to sound "whiney", but I am genuinely pissed off. I guess I am not as used to dealing with these FTB people as you guys are so I wasn't expecting to get my account suspended for one mild tweet. The fact that Laden white knights Rebecca while she complains about "people trying to silence her" and yet, here he is trying to silence a woman who disagrees with him is hypocritical as hell. BTW, do I really type too much in my posts? I can try to be more succinct. I was recently diagnosed as an epileptic and the medication I have to take has many side effects. Some of the side effects are cognitive and deal specifically with language. Until I adjust to the medication over the next month to two months I can have a tendency to ramble, forget words, use poor grammar, etc. Apologies in advance.
Just ignore Lsuoma. The power has gone to his head since he holds the ultimate white cock of authority here.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

i merely filled out their form for reactivation, that's it. explained that in all likelihood the original complaint came from political fanatics intent on silencing criticism.

you had better get used to this kind of tactic by the fftb crowd, they consider anyone who disagrees with them to be evil incarnate, and therefore fair game. a little bad for the greater good and all that bullshit.

LMU

Post by LMU »

fascination wrote:
Welcome to the club and don't sweat it :)

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

I will just leave this here.
Now, I have to admit to being amused by Rev. Mykeru's recent takedown of a right-wing intimidation artist who calls himself "Lord Spatula," who has a habit of spewing all kinds of vile eliminationist rhetoric in the direction of a number of liberals who post on the Internet, including various threats of physical harm. Mykeru called him on his bluff, arranged a halfway meeting place, and told Lord Spatula to show up for an ass-kicking. Spatula, of course, backed down.

I can't say I endorse Mykeru's tactics, as satisfying as they might be, since they come down to promising actual violence, and being prepared to carry it out. But it's well worth remembering what his little exercise clearly revealed: Bigmouthed bullies are all, at their core, pathetic cowards. When they are confronted, they run away. They may lob a few shots in retreat, but they always run away. Unless, of course, we cede the field to them.

And eliminationism, in all its myriad forms, is in the end nothing but pure bullying. The sooner we begin confronting it, the more certain we are to halt its spread.
A couple points:

1. I didn't arrange the "Memphis Compromise" meeting between myself and Spatula for a MMA fight. Others did. Donations were put in escrow by a third party and returned when he backed down.

2. I guess you could say I was prepared to carry it out, but then, I know he would fold as I knew the sun would rise.

3. I don't like bullies, free thought or otherwise.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

KiwiInOz wrote: Just ignore Lsuoma. The power has gone to his head since he holds the ultimate white cock of authority here.
http://www.costumeshopper.com/mm5/graph ... tp1782.jpg

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

welch wrote:
real horrorshow wrote:Meanwhile, over at Josh's Blog I'm not sure how much more effort is worthwhile.

he seems to be trying to be fair, and since he wasn't directly part of any of this, taking everyone's personal stories with a grain of salt.

Agree or not, I'll give him some cred for trying to apply skeptical methods to this.
Well, it was his choice to blog about the issue and I've already done more research for that post than he's done himself. As for scepticism, it strikes me that he opened his mind really wide and FTB/Skepchick fell in and filled it up.

I'm not going to spend my life enlightening one hipster blogger at a time. Not without getting paid for it.

fascination

Post by fascination »

Za-zen wrote:i merely filled out their form for reactivation, that's it. explained that in all likelihood the original complaint came from political fanatics intent on silencing criticism.

you had better get used to this kind of tactic by the fftb crowd, they consider anyone who disagrees with them to be evil incarnate, and therefore fair game. a little bad for the greater good and all that bullshit.
Thank you for replying. Your advice is very good...I do need to get used to it. I shouldn't have been surprised; I knew that they did this sort of crap. I'm still filing a complaint in the hopes that if enough people file complaints against them, they won't be able to so casually get other's accounts suspended because they will become known as abusers of the complaint system. Oh well, one can hope anyway.

fascination

Post by fascination »

LMU wrote:
Welcome to the club and don't sweat it :)
Thanks hon!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

fascination wrote:
You are somewhat prolix. But that's the way it is. You won't be censored and you won't be edited here: in the nearly 30K posts there have been 4 or 5 edits, at the posters' request ONLY, apart from some spammy shit. Even morons like Mabus get shuttled sideways, not censored.

But I, as a poster here, have the right to complain about what I want to, and that post sounded to me like a whine. You can ignore me, you can insult me, you can do what you want. Just don't expect me to curtail my 1st amendment rights because I'm overlord here.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Is Lsuoma acting like a cunt again?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Mykeru wrote:Is Lsuoma acting like a cunt again?
Yep!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Notung

Post by Notung »

That 'ElevatorGATE' tweeter just said that he doesn't know who Sam Harris is. He hadn't heard of Dennett or Sagan either. I reckon the person behind that account is having everybody on, or else it's a young kid.