Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Scented Nectar

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Scented Nectar »

skepCHUD wrote:So that idiot Crommunist has degrees in statistics and epidemiology and apparently works for the BC health system and yet he is basically endorsing HIV positive people not disclosing their condition to sex partners?
That's quite alarming! He's either not very good at his field or, is he maybe hoping that the world's population problem gets solved by AIDS instead of by other ways (worldwide free birth control, education etc)? Or does he actually think there is a specific low enough level in viral loads that make the gamble with someone else's life low enough to get away with not having to disclose it to a sex partner? It's just mind boggling.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

While skimming my feeds, I saw Stalker Laden has another post up (well, what else does he have to do besides threaten people he doesn't like?) - this is his usual crap, with this ending:

Trigger warning for including his horrible writing

"And, if you are a young MRA or a slymepitter or misogynist of any sort, please think about the Ecole Polytechnique massacre, and think about the fact that when you run around the internet telling women that you want to kick them in the cunt, this is what some of us see in you. Maybe you are just Marc Lepine who hasn't acted out your fantasy yet."

At least he did recognize that the slymepitters aren't MRAs or misogynists (even those who are, so his backhanded comment is still wrong no matter what he meant), he misses the point that we (well, at least most of us that I can tell) really don't give a crap what some fanatics on the internet think of us. Hell, some of us don't care what most people in the world think of us. He still misses the point - and refuses to point to the worst offender in the cunt-kick business - Nanny Ophee herself. He also excuses all the violent commenters on his psychos-in-arms blogs and forum (is cannibalism a form of violence?). He also neglects to mention that he has already threatened violence several times, and he is the one person that most everyone thinks will be the first to go postal.

But then again, this is Osama Greg Laden, the man with the testosterone damaged brain.

curious lurker

Post by curious lurker »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Agreed with Gumby and Dick. Although making fun of this bunch and pointing out their vile antiques is all in good fun, speculating about such matters as secret sexual relationships and presenting it as fact without proofs is just plain wrong.

But maybe it was just poor wording on Curious Lurker's part.
It was, and thanks for the benefit of the doubt Phil. I should've said that without the word 'fact', as obviously it ain't (so far as anyone knows). Just poor locution on my part.

It just strikes me that PZ has likely gone on the feminist warpath as a coverup to some sort of behaviors he's not anxious to have widely known. Not unusual for someone who's in that position to start doing the "doth protest too much thing". OTH, he could be, as several others have pointed out here, just trying to look like he fits in with the cool kids. Either way he still comes off as looking pretty sleazy.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

"And, if you are a young Japanese or a Otaku or Asian of any sort, please think about the Pearl Harbor massacre, and think about the fact that when you run around the internet telling Westerners that you want to kick them in the cunt, this is what some of us see in you. Maybe you are just Hirohito who hasn't acted out your fantasy yet."
Sorry for riffing on Abbie, but this shit is getting more and more facepalmingly stupid.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

welch wrote:

anyone who is not me.
Well, shouldn't do it if anyone objects.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Well, first, since I'm allowing myself only one glass a day now: FUCK YOU, Tony! Second, the glass previously refered to is a 2010 Ventoux with a nice 14%. I appreciate it all the better.
Solution:

http://pictures.bigfunnysite.com/wp-con ... gg-ulp.jpg

You're welcome.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Badger3k wrote:While skimming my feeds, I saw Stalker Laden has another post up (well, what else does he have to do besides threaten people he doesn't like?) - this is his usual crap, with this ending:

Trigger warning for including his horrible writing

"And, if you are a young MRA or a slymepitter or misogynist of any sort, please think about the Ecole Polytechnique massacre, and think about the fact that when you run around the internet telling women that you want to kick them in the cunt, this is what some of us see in you. Maybe you are just Marc Lepine who hasn't acted out your fantasy yet."

At least he did recognize that the slymepitters aren't MRAs or misogynists (even those who are, so his backhanded comment is still wrong no matter what he meant), he misses the point that we (well, at least most of us that I can tell) really don't give a crap what some fanatics on the internet think of us. Hell, some of us don't care what most people in the world think of us. He still misses the point - and refuses to point to the worst offender in the cunt-kick business - Nanny Ophee herself. He also excuses all the violent commenters on his psychos-in-arms blogs and forum (is cannibalism a form of violence?). He also neglects to mention that he has already threatened violence several times, and he is the one person that most everyone thinks will be the first to go postal.

But then again, this is Osama Greg Laden, the man with the testosterone damaged brain.
So... not only is he completely broken, he can't even come up with original stupid shit to say, he's got to follow along behind his leather daddy? Color me unsurprised.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

welch wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:Oh, I meant to mention yesterday - Skeeve, I totally get your nym. I currently have "Sweet Myth-tery of Life" on my desk :D

I always knew you were a Perv
:D Indeed.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Mykeru wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Well, first, since I'm allowing myself only one glass a day now: FUCK YOU, Tony! Second, the glass previously refered to is a 2010 Ventoux with a nice 14%. I appreciate it all the better.
Solution:

http://pictures.bigfunnysite.com/wp-con ... gg-ulp.jpg

You're welcome.
I approve. My liver, on the other hand...

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Well, I posted a comment on the HIV issue to both Orac and Tara Smith, people who are familiar with the facts. Not sure if anything will come of it, but I'd like to hear their opinions. But while reading the comments...ooh, boy. Half-fish is really off the rocker. I'm too reGreta today to search for this comment, but as it was posted today I thought I'd reshare it - it's worth it:

Half-fish
BUT REPORTIVE DEFINITIONS AND BIOLOGY! DERAIL ALL THE SOCIAL JUSTICE!
Wow. Such a cogent argument. Where can I sign up for your newsletter. Too bad it wasn't in Comic Sans, but then again, PZ has had more experience with that. Give s/h/it time, though. Maybe change the color too?

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Wow. Sorry for another quick post. This one is all projection, and too good to miss:

Half-fish
The comments section here showed me what I already knew: a majority of people want all the sex they can get their hands on, with none of the responsibilities for reaching out and grabbing it.
:o

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

Well, first, since I'm allowing myself only one glass a day now: FUCK YOU, Tony! Second, the glass previously refered to is a 2010 Ventoux with a nice 14%. I appreciate it all the better.
We're talking about empty bottles here. Do you think I am an amateur with this kind of equipment?

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Badger3k wrote:Wow. Sorry for another quick post. This one is all projection, and too good to miss:

Half-fish
The comments section here showed me what I already knew: a majority of people want all the sex they can get their hands on, with none of the responsibilities for reaching out and grabbing it.
:o
Project much, or what, Halffish? Holy crap. Doesn't she get it that it's the INFECTED ones in this case who don't want to tell their status because they know many people will change their mind and not want to have sex with them? It's not those nasty bigoted negatives out there who are trying to irresponsibly obtain sex, it's the POSITIVE ones who don't disclose, who are doing that. I mean, what the fuck?

Why are there so many stupid and unethical people in the world? Oh yeah, I have to remind myself that I've been watching a perpetual car crash (the neverending facepalmworthy episodes of the feminists) and not ordinary people.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Scented Nectar wrote: Why are there so many stupid and unethical people in the world?
Because it's a successful survival strategy.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Ophelia has a new post up about Cyberstalking, and how it is a real crime.

I hope she shows it to Osama Greg Laden.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Rystefn wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: Why are there so many stupid and unethical people in the world?
Because it's a successful survival strategy.
True. Still though, it's just so jawdropping at times.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Ophelia has a new post up about Cyberstalking, and how it is a real crime.

Does she also mention "Reading your public blog" and "Reading your public Twitter" is not 'cyber stalking'?

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

ERV wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:Ophelia has a new post up about Cyberstalking, and how it is a real crime.

Does she also mention "Reading your public blog" and "Reading your public Twitter" is not 'cyber stalking'?
Not liking you and not agreeing with you is also not cyberstalking but I'm pretty certain Ophie doesn't mention that. Odd - it seems cyberstalking and misogyny seem to be synonymous to this group.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

I see Mykeru is back on twitter. I wonder if we will ever hear why he was removed.

This is the type of behaviour I expect from Xtians and Creationists, not from other atheists.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

ERV wrote:

Of course she doesn't. That would mean she and a lot of other Baboons would be guilty of "cyberstalking" themselves. And of course, no mention of Greg Laden...

:lol:

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
ERV wrote:

Not liking you and not agreeing with you is also not cyberstalking but I'm pretty certain Ophie doesn't mention that. Odd - it seems cyberstalking and misogyny seem to be synonymous to this group.
I've been cyber-stalked as well as the real life stalking. No it is very much scarier than someone telling you you are wrong. Very different. I'm going to PM you a few details so you can see what I mean ok?

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Dilurk wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
ERV wrote: Does she also mention "Reading your public blog" and "Reading your public Twitter" is not 'cyber stalking'?
I've been cyber-stalked as well as the real life stalking. No it is very much scarier than someone telling you you are wrong. Very different. I'm going to PM you a few details so you can see what I mean ok?
Certainly. But preaching to the choir, so to speak. I've dealt with a few very scary people in my life - both on and off line.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Certainly. But preaching to the choir, so to speak. I've dealt with a few very scary people in my life - both on and off line.
*nod* That is just why I find this notion of simply disagreeing with someone being called stalking

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Does Szvan eat-drink-breath-shit-sleep nothing but Justin Vacula lately? She sure does seem to *love* bringing up his name whenever and wherever she can.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-372689

JAB

Post by JAB »

Hi Ophelia, ( I figure you're reading here)

I have two recommendations to help you deal with the "stalking" you're suffering from the activities here.

1. Stop writing such stupid stuff that we can't help but share it here for the lulz.

2. Stop stalking this board... don't read anything here ever, even when some of your "friends" point you here. (If they were really your friends they wouldn't be abetting our "stalking" would they.)

Either one works for you. We would prefer the first. Although we love the laughs, there are others that supply enough that we don't need you for that.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

BTW, does anybody know what the final attendence of Skepticon 5 was, because it has gone a bit quiet. Perhaps 700 was accurate after all, and the charge that PZ and Rebecca deterred people was true. After all, the Baboons claimed that DJ Grothe's behaviour was directly responsible for the drop in attendence at TAM.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

CommanderTuvok wrote:BTW, does anybody know what the final attendence of Skepticon 5 was, because it has gone a bit quiet. Perhaps 700 was accurate after all, and the charge that PZ and Rebecca deterred people was true. After all, the Baboons claimed that DJ Grothe's behaviour was directly responsible for the drop in attendence at TAM.
No, and for all we know there were 1700 this year and only 300 people last year. Apparently they arent very good about keeping track of who is attending their events (SAFETY!), and others had noticed this in the past. Its run by kids (theyre students, right?), kids want to look big/impressive, so, let say 45,921 people were at Skepticon 5. *shrug*

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

I wish she would stop cyber-stalking me.

Parge

Post by Parge »

Hit and run time.

First there was this. (Mathew Inman of the Oatmeal gets skewered for joking about raping his F5 key).

Whatever. "Rape" is magical. Almost as magical as "Cunt".

But then I find that one of my favourite afternoon diversions, Slacktory, has been contaminated by this SJW bullshit. Usually they post moderately humorous to hilarious posts. This one just lay there, whinging and sniping, like some tumorous, mangy alley cat in heat. Apparently, some contributor decided to use her company resources to call out Inman's alleged notpology):
Here’s the thing — everyone fucks up at some point or another. Some, especially those who may have more privilege than others, just aren’t exposed to people who find certain terms and attitudes offensive. We all get that.

When you say something that offends someone else, and you think it’s reasonable that they’re offended, you apologize. It’s the adult thing to do. It doesn’t even matter so much if you agree or discontinue your speech patterns in the future, what matters is you acknowledge that other human beings have feelings and you respect that. Or you stand by what you said, and you keep it there because you’re not a craven panderer.

His response only served to feed the flames, and a good old-fashioned freakout ensued.

It was like watching a master class in petulance.
She then tried to tie in some of his other stuff - his homage and defense of Tesla, and some of the actions against Funnyjunk, who were posting his comics without attribution - to back up her assertion that he had "manchild tendencies".

I had to chime in, didn't I? Here's my sour grapes:
parge wrote: Hey! Someone took away Slacktory and replaced it with Jezebel!! You could at least have sprinkled a few jokes in this piece to help it fit the theme. Ah well. Social Justice waits for no ma... wo... person. The important thing is that you called out a comic artist for his notpology for joking about sexually assaulting a piece of plastic. You must be very proud of your contribution to helping computer keys everywhere out from under the oppressive yoke of the patriarchy, whatever that means.

Oh, one more thing. Next time you do this sort of thing, be sure to accuse your target of being a misogynist. I know you were implying it by dredging up that illustration of Funnyjunk's mom (no really, that's really what she looks like) seducing a Kodiak bear. But people, men especially are pretty dumb. You really have to spell these things out. Rookie mistake.
It's like a fucking disease.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Does Szvan eat-drink-breath-shit-sleep nothing but Justin Vacula lately? She sure does seem to *love* bringing up his name whenever and wherever she can.

I won't go to Bottomfiles and Piles, but no doubt Justin will be along to quote this soon...

Post by Guest »

don't know why I saw ads at B&W; running AdBlock and through a proxy....Nevertheless, can someone remind me where the origin of "cyberstalking" or just plain ole "stalking" cry come from? It seems to have been a cry heard from FTB and skepchyx for a long time. My memory serves only to tell me there have been numerous targets of this accusation. Surely it had a start point.

Have to laugh. Spent a huge portion of my life in FL. Ellen Beth Wachs---CFI Florida, right? One of OB's fans expressed relief xe doesn't live in FL. Florida: SnowBirds, transplants, Rabidly Proud Crackers (native Floridians,) and a whopping number of loonies..... Wait, where does Ellen Beth live again?

If you're a Floridian and offended by the above......hahahahaha.

petal

Post by petal »

BTW, the post about the origin of "stalker" claim and description of Floridians was me. Fuckin proxies

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Lsuoma wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:Does Szvan eat-drink-breath-shit-sleep nothing but Justin Vacula lately? She sure does seem to *love* bringing up his name whenever and wherever she can.

I won't go to Bottomfiles and Piles, but no doubt Justin will be along to quote this soon...
Well, he is the one she's stalking, after all. It's only appropriate.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

rayshul wrote:
debaser71 wrote:Hey, my first registered post!

Anyway I posted on Pharyngula over a year ago in the aftermath of elevatorgate and one of the things I said was how PZ (IMO) seems to be stuck in a college age mindset.
That's a take on it I didn't really think about - the college culture of wank. I expect he doesn't want to seem like an out of touch old fogey or whatever.

I've thought this about the whole debate and thought it comes mainly through the college mindset. I've spent most of my life in business and you learn to try to get along and not to make waves. Going back to the whole TAM thing. If there was an issue with a particular speaker, you would talk to the organisers and the person would be spoken too. If they didn't smarten up they would find that they wouldn't be invited anymore.

You wouldn't start blogging about it and you would ask for Grothe to be sacked just because he can't read minds. You would only make a noise if TAM ignored you.

It seems to me that there is a culture in colleges where the loudest voice wins.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

JAB wrote:Hi Ophelia, ( I figure you're reading here)

I have two recommendations to help you deal with the "stalking" you're suffering from the activities here.

1. Stop writing such stupid stuff that we can't help but share it here for the lulz.

2. Stop stalking this board... don't read anything here ever, even when some of your "friends" point you here. (If they were really your friends they wouldn't be abetting our "stalking" would they.)

Either one works for you. We would prefer the first. Although we love the laughs, there are others that supply enough that we don't need you for that.
Now, JAB, you know that's just victim-blaming. She can't help it that our writing about her sends evil thetans through the aether to her pineal gland, which sees into the 5th dimension, and draws her here so that we can stalk her remotely. What she really needs to do is talk to the lizard-people overlords. They'll get with the illuminati and get the rap stars (ok, so this one is one I heard from my kids - apparently it's "common knowledge") to shut us down.

You know, what I just wrote is still not as bat shit crazy as they are. I guess that says something.

comslave

Post by comslave »

CommanderTuvok wrote:BTW, does anybody know what the final attendence of Skepticon 5 was, because it has gone a bit quiet. Perhaps 700 was accurate after all, and the charge that PZ and Rebecca deterred people was true. After all, the Baboons claimed that DJ Grothe's behaviour was directly responsible for the drop in attendence at TAM.
If they let Watson speak, after the nuke and pave of the atheist community she's done this year, there's no quality control. I see no reason for it.

JAB

Post by JAB »

Badger3k wrote: You know, what I just wrote is still not as bat shit crazy as they are. I guess that says something.
But it was a good effort. Don't blame yourself for not being able to out crazy the batshit crazier.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Shark Cried's response to Reed:
I think you’ll find if you were paying attention, rather than looking for what every dissenting voice apparently wants you to find, that I specifically stated that I stand opposed to people who avoid getting tested, and I encourage people to actually educate themselves on what safer sex means (instead of assuming, as many people I very strongly oppose do, that if you don’t have say anything say, it’s because you don’t have anything).

Again, no matter how much I encourage safer sex, here you are (like so many other people I’m sure you’ve noticed) addressing me as if I’m encouraging people to knowingly take risks with their own safety and say “fuck it” to safer sex. This is just not what’s going on here. I’m challenging a law that puts people in prison when they have sex while poz, because their partner blew a fit when they found out after the fact, after taking no safer sex precautions at all for their own safety.

And I can’t even make heads or tails of the last statement you tacked onto the end there.
Emphasis mine. Seriously, still using the 'poz' term, and still saying you shouldn't have to disclose you have HIV if you don't want to.

The fuck.

soldierwhy

Post by soldierwhy »

Folks, I have just resurrected my Twitter account. Not that I've got anything particularly interesting to say but I was wondering if the good people of the Pit could recommend some decent accounts worth following?

(@Mykeru already added) ;)

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

I'd join Twitter, but I don't think I'd be frequent enough to stay interesting. But Renee's is @ReneeHendricks, welch's is @bynkii, @ScentedNectar and ElevatorGate's new one, @Drama_Watch. Err. That's the ones I can think of at the top of my head.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

soldierwhy wrote:Folks, I have just resurrected my Twitter account. Not that I've got anything particularly interesting to say but I was wondering if the good people of the Pit could recommend some decent accounts worth following?

I recommend following @gregladen right now.

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

Mykeru wrote: I have a Kukhri House Panawal and Chitlange plus the McCurdy knife. The Panawal is intended for ax work and the chitlange is basically the nepalese machete. Both were custom made to fit my hand. You can specify weights, handle diameter, etc. Higly recommended. The spine of the things are a centimeter thick. Much more resilient than a cold steel wall hanger. I actually tried to break the panawal chopping fire-hardened logs and realized my wrist would break first.

I actually had two panawal but we had a trade meet and I got all sorts of goodies for my left carry one.
Oh good. I've been looking for a source of proper kukris. KHO is a wonderfully idiosyncratic website. I was quite surprised to see all stuff aimed at the American military. I know it's a lucrative market, but I didn't think Merkins knew much about Gurkhas and kukris. I'd be fascinated to know the extent to which Merkin soldiers buy them and why.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Pitchguest wrote:I'd join Twitter, but I don't think I'd be frequent enough to stay interesting. But Renee's is @ReneeHendricks, welch's is @bynkii, @ScentedNectar and ElevatorGate's new one, @Drama_Watch. Err. That's the ones I can think of at the top of my head.
I'm @Rystefn, but it's boring and mostly to with CoH lately.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Reap - just checked out angryatheist.info and saw the plug for Chill Girls in Pink Corvettes - thanks!

soldierwhy

Post by soldierwhy »

Pitchguest wrote:I'd join Twitter, but I don't think I'd be frequent enough to stay interesting. But Renee's is @ReneeHendricks, welch's is @bynkii, @ScentedNectar and ElevatorGate's new one, @Drama_Watch. Err. That's the ones I can think of at the top of my head.
ow

Followed, thanks.

soldierwhy

Post by soldierwhy »

Mykeru wrote:
soldierwhy wrote:Folks, I have just resurrected my Twitter account. Not that I've got anything particularly interesting to say but I was wondering if the good people of the Pit could recommend some decent accounts worth following?

Just had a look mate, seen your tweets to him, refreshed my page and they've gone. Is he deleting your responses?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Oh my fucking fuck I just read up on the Oatmeal this shit is motherfucking crazy.

Al Stefanelli

Post by Al Stefanelli »

Mykeru wrote:

@Stefanelli

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Rape is the new Mohammed cartoons.

soldierwhy

Post by soldierwhy »

Al Stefanelli wrote:
Mykeru wrote:

@Stefanelli
Thanks Al, following you now.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

This is all just a ploy to distract as many people as possible from Ed Clint's take down of RW's crappy talk. Pathetic.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Cunning Punt wrote:

This is all just a ploy to distract as many people as possible from Ed Clint's take down of RW's crappy talk. Pathetic.
Yeah it does feel like they're ramping up their crazy in the aftermath.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Jesus Christ Ladens Twitter:
NEW POST UP!

HAI! NEW POST!

LOOK AT MAH POST!

DID YOU SEE MAH POST YET?!?!?!

HEY LOOK! I PUT UP A POST!
And its all the same damn post! What a slut!

soldierwhy

Post by soldierwhy »

rayshul wrote:Yeah it does feel like they're ramping up their crazy in the aftermath.
Is that possible? Ramping it up? I feel sure they must be close to terminal velocity already.

Al Stefanelli

Post by Al Stefanelli »

I bet Josh thinks he's pretty slick...

http://www.alstefanelli.com/osg.jpg

sacha

Post by sacha »

@bluharmony
@petehague
@ScentedNectar
@RichardDawkins
@jref

@patcondell
@rickygervais

sacha

Sleeping Beauty

Post by sacha »

sleeping beauty.jpg
(35.41 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
and from Phil's link a while ago:
(scroll down)
sb.jpg
(102.18 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

soldierwhy wrote:
rayshul wrote:Yeah it does feel like they're ramping up their crazy in the aftermath.
Is that possible? Ramping it up? I feel sure they must be close to terminal velocity already.
I don't know. I think they can top it. I mean this week what have we had?

RW fails at everything in science and gets paid to fly around the world telling people about it
PZ tells us we're all murdering psychopaths we just haven't gotten round to it yet
HF + Crommunist decide it's cool not to tell people you're fucking you've got HIV because privilege

I bet we can get one even more fucking nutty one by Sunday

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

rayshul wrote:
soldierwhy wrote:
I don't know. I think they can top it. I mean this week what have we had?

RW fails at everything in science and gets paid to fly around the world telling people about it
PZ tells us we're all murdering psychopaths we just haven't gotten round to it yet
HF + Crommunist decide it's cool not to tell people you're fucking you've got HIV because privilege

I bet we can get one even more fucking nutty one by Sunday
Laden doxing me on Twitter, does that count?

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Al Stefanelli wrote:I bet Josh thinks he's pretty slick...

http://www.alstefanelli.com/osg.jpg
Wow. That FfTB crowd really are like dogs with bones, aren't they?