Cock Jousting and Partner Fucking

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Cock Jousting and Partner Fucking

Post by Lsuoma »

New thread for people who want to carry on about this topic, which has been fucked to death over at PToS.

cunt

Re: Cock Jousting and Partner Fucking

Post by cunt »

Okay I slapped the fucking thing against the monitor. Its this.....

8========D

.....Big

LMU

Post by LMU »

All I can think about is the brownies from Willow riding around on chickens.

Munkhaus+

Post by Munkhaus+ »

Hey Eff you guys! You is probly all angry an shit cos maybe I fucked your girlfren one time! Hur-de hur. I like, totally would do it too! (I mean, I probly did do it)

*Sisters of Mercy playing in background while I write about how no-one cares, so I faked my own web-death and now I don't care. I'm an artist damn you!*

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

Yep. That'll do it.

Though I kind of doubt the cardinal shit-flingers will join in. And to be honest, it gets old seeing emotional stupidity come up over and over again. I'm not some robot, but I at least try to understand what it is that's being spoken about before having a bitch-fit over it. More than I can bother to remember naming have been doing just that over the topic.

I guess I'll hang around here.

SPACKlick

Post by SPACKlick »

posting to subscribe and see if rystfen turns up

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Munkhaus wrote:
JackRayner wrote: I'm going to point something out, and hopefully for the last time,
Yes, please, let it be the last time. Like when Renee said "that's it, my last word on the subject"... ten effing times! Then spouted more point-missing pleasantries about her own business. "Whoop! I likes a shag me! Alright Pet! *shot*"
Please take it to the special thread that Big Daddy Lusoma has set up for Goth narcissist/sociopaths that want to pretend to feel things, and then that they can't feel things. (because obviously we need a moderator here telling people what they can and can't talk about: you've shown that you will just abuse the privilege ).

Next!
Renee is Renee. "Jack" is "Jack". So if you have an issue with her saying it was her last time and posting again [a statement which is surprisingly dissimilar from "hopefully [explaining this] for the last time"], then by all means, take it up with her.

Not surprised that you wouldn't notice the distinction, with the lack of intellect [or is honesty what you lack?] you've been displaying thus far. :popcorn:

That's really all that needs to be said about the rest of your post.

The sad thing about this thread having to be made is that there was no dick waving going on, just a couple of individuals, like you, that couldn't keep your emotional responses [based on your own erroneous interpretations] to yourself, and those of us trying to spell it out for you. Meh.

papillon

Post by papillon »

Munkhaus+ wrote:Hey Eff you guys! You is probly all angry an shit cos maybe I fucked your girlfren one time! Hur-de hur. I like, totally would do it too! (I mean, I probly did do it)

*Sisters of Mercy playing in background while I write about how no-one cares, so I faked my own web-death and now I don't care. I'm an artist damn you!*
'Alice' or 'Marianne' ?

SOM were a fucking great band.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Munks got his panties in a wad because I posted a few more times? Should I give a fuck? Let me check.....

....hang on......

Nope. Not one fuck given :)

Munkhaus

Post by Munkhaus »

papillon wrote:
Munkhaus+ wrote:Hey Eff you guys! You is probly all angry an shit cos maybe I fucked your girlfren one time! Hur-de hur. I like, totally would do it too! (I mean, I probly did do it)

'Alice' or 'Marianne' ?

SOM were a fucking great band.
To be honest, I imagined he was listening to "Dominion". Or maybe some All About Eve. :)

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Wow... I'm trying to imagine how you could have missed the mark by a wider margin, but I'm drawing a blank. I guess it's just impossible for me to grasp how a person can fail reading comprehension so dramatically. Keep trying, though, this shit is grade-A idiot watching.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

I fucked all your girlfriends and wives. Also, your Moms.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

d4m10n wrote:I fucked all your girlfriends and wives. Also, your Moms.
And quite probably the horse you rode in on?

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Yeah, I'll tell you the same thing I said to the last one who said that (maybe it was you? I don't remember): If you fucked my mom, you need to go get yourself tested.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Rystefn wrote:
Yeah, I'll tell you the same thing I said to the last one who said that (maybe it was you? I don't remember): If you fucked my mom, you need to go get yourself tested.
Roger wilco.

ERV, hurry up on that HIV cure.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

JackRayner wrote:Yep. That'll do it.

Though I kind of doubt the cardinal shit-flingers will join in. And to be honest, it gets old seeing emotional stupidity come up over and over again. I'm not some robot, but I at least try to understand what it is that's being spoken about before having a bitch-fit over it. More than I can bother to remember naming have been doing just that over the topic.

Yeah, turns out moving the conversation killed the conversation (which was deliberate, I suspect). The cardinal shit-flingers were basically just yelling "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Since there's no deleting comments and almost no banning here, we get this instead.

Given the choice between uncomfortable truths and pleasant lies, most people choose to live in a fantasy-land. Whether it's "I'm special because God loves me," "All the bad things in my life are because of the patriarchy, not because I suck," or "this person will never cheat on me," when you start pointing out the truth, they just can't take it.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Yeah, yeah, we can't handle the Big Swinging Dick of Truth.

Anyhow, who holds the copyright on that photo of you and Becca? I'd like to use it in an upcoming post.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

d4m10n wrote:Yeah, yeah, we can't handle the Big Swinging Dick of Truth.

Anyhow, who holds the copyright on that photo of you and Becca? I'd like to use it in an upcoming post.
Which one? If it's any of the ones I know about, failure to attempt to defend the copyright by the photographer over the course of the years it's been in circulation has put it in the public domain. If you're talking about one I don't know about, I can't help you.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Oh yeah, I meant the one where she is writing on you. Any idea who took it? I'm probably safe if it wasn't Amy.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

d4m10n wrote:Oh yeah, I meant the one where she is writing on you. Any idea who took it? I'm probably safe if it wasn't Amy.
It wasn't Amy, she wasn't there. Might have been Maria Walters (Masala Skeptic), but I wouldn't swear to it. She's the one who did most of the camera handling that night, anyway.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

That photo. Was that before it after you asked beccy for fuckoffe?

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

I think a couple of typos found their way into that post. Rather than give a potentially incriminating answer, I'm going to ask WTF are you are you trying to say?

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

fuckoffe = for coffee = (I think) a sort of joke about you must have asked Watson for coffee because you are now persona not grata in her universe.

Anyway, that's my guess for what it's worth.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Rystefn wrote:

Yeah, turns out moving the conversation killed the conversation (which was deliberate, I suspect). The cardinal shit-flingers were basically just yelling "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Since there's no deleting comments and almost no banning here, we get this instead.

Given the choice between uncomfortable truths and pleasant lies, most people choose to live in a fantasy-land. Whether it's "I'm special because God loves me," "All the bad things in my life are because of the patriarchy, not because I suck," or "this person will never cheat on me," when you start pointing out the truth, they just can't take it.
I call the promise and belief in the promise of monogamy just another one of those "false senses of security".

It's like when I'm giving a friend a ride and I start telling them about the fact that I have little control over my car. Like, sure, I can steer and accelerate/decelerate/stop, but that small amount of "control" can't stop my car from having some catastrophic failure that renders all of my inputs totally useless, or anyone else from ramming me and making us all crash and burn. Their usual reaction is to tell me to shut up, or to look hard at my steering wheel, as if thinking to grab it from me. Hahaha.

On the topic of open relationships, a concern that is always raised is "What if your partner finds someone they like better and leave?!" My response: "When has being in an exclusive relationship ever stopped anyone from doing that?"

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Yeah, mass and momentum have a lot more control over a car than the driver does. Gravity can be a right bitch about taking over the con from time to time, too. Also, occasionally some jackass in the passenger will reach over and jerk the wheel violently to the right while you're hauling ass down the freeway (did that to my current girlfriend the day after I met her, fucking hilarious).

Back on topic: Open relationships make that less likely to happen, since it's the kind where finding someone better and being with that person doesn't require you to leave the person you're with.

LMU

Post by LMU »

Rystefn wrote: Back on topic: Open relationships make that less likely to happen, since it's the kind where finding someone better and being with that person doesn't require you to leave the person you're with.
Ideally that could be the case but depending on how your relationships are set up it could lead to a case where you stay with someone who is insufficient for your needs because other relationships take up the slack. If those other relationships end or change then suddenly what seemed like a strong stable relationship isn't.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

John Greg wrote:fuckoffe = for coffee = (I think) a sort of joke about you must have asked Watson for coffee because you are now persona not grata in her universe.

Correct...

I forgot I posted this typos and all. Bloody phone.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

LMU wrote:
Rystefn wrote: Back on topic: Open relationships make that less likely to happen, since it's the kind where finding someone better and being with that person doesn't require you to leave the person you're with.
Ideally that could be the case but depending on how your relationships are set up it could lead to a case where you stay with someone who is insufficient for your needs because other relationships take up the slack. If those other relationships end or change then suddenly what seemed like a strong stable relationship isn't.
True, but that's better than staying in a bad relationship with nothing taking up the slack. I wouldn't characterize it as a relationship that seemed stronger than it was, though. I would would liken it to having support struts removed. It used to be strong and stable, but now it's wobbly.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

TheMan wrote:
John Greg wrote:fuckoffe = for coffee = (I think) a sort of joke about you must have asked Watson for coffee because you are now persona not grata in her universe.

Correct...

I forgot I posted this typos and all. Bloody phone.
Oh, we were friends at the time, I suppose. Well before we had a falling-out. If I had a time machine, I so would go back and ask her for coffee that night, though. It would be a much more interesting story now if I had.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

True, but in the end, it will kind of depend on what the everyone involved is looking for. I think I mentioned before how my main lover at the moment [has been since I ended my first and last exclusive relationships over 5 years go] sometimes gets herself into "exclusive" relationships? She's the type that wants a "provider" male, [she'd rather just win the lottery and keep me hostage in some mansion, but...] I'm the type that refuses to be it. If she didn't like me so much, or if she found someone willing to be a provider whom she liked as much or more, it's possible that I would never hear from her again.

And while, yeah, these "exclusive" relationships she jumps into don't stop our involvement, I don't see why it wouldn't in other cases, with other people.

[In a whiny, annoying voice] "Since I'm so awesome and you want me so bad, if you want to be with me, you're not allowed to be with anyone else." Of course, we accept that deals of this type have never stopped people from fucking around if they really wanted to, but...

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

[quote="JackRayner"If she didn't like me so much, or if she found someone willing to be a provider whom she liked as much or more, it's possible that I would never hear from her again.[/quote]

It's a pretty hypocrite I'd be to stress out over that sort of thing. I have no idea what it would take for my current girlfriend to just up and leave, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere. As part of my general policy of being up-front with people, I've listed off quite a few things that would trigger my sudden disappearance from her life. To her credit, the only one that upset her was "-REDACTED- asked me to."

If people think it's hard to face the idea that there might be someone out there better than you that could cause you're partner to leave you, just think what it must be like no know for a fact that that person is out there and also who that person is. Still, better than finding out afterwards that your partner knew who that person was and never told you, right? Well, as previously stated, some people would rather live in a magic world of make-believe, but fuck those people, I'm not the one that's going to coddle them.

Munkhaus

Post by Munkhaus »

Rystefn wrote:

Oh, hi!
Only just spotted this. I suspect that the real reason this was given another thread was not because of uncomfortable truths etc but because it's sooooo boring. Even more boring than people going on about their dogs!

So, it's not "shut up" because society is not yet ready for pathfinding renegades such as yourself... it's just that it's so dull. So inexorably dull to hear some teenage self-confessed narcissist.

People talking about dogs = not as boring as you talking about you.

Some self-reflection in order one would think.

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Huh... I totally missed this. Oh well. Not that important. I wouldn't reply except I have to say, sincerely, thank you for looking at a picture of me and then calling me a teenager. It's a real ego-booster.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

This really is the "waste of space" thread. One irrelevant posy every three and a half centuries...

Let it die, please? That's all it deserves/

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Hey, look. We got two irrelevant posts on the same day.

*translated for the stupid* If you want a conversation to end, stop talking in it, asshole.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Um...anyone got any cock jousting videos? I love a good cock jousting video.. when the cocks are gently jousting by rubbing themselves against each other.

What's PToS?

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Eucliwood wrote:What's PToS?
Periodic Table of Swearing. The endless thread that just ended.

cnut the great

Post by cnut the great »

Eucliwood wrote:Um...anyone got any cock jousting videos? I love a good cock jousting video.. when the cocks are gently jousting by rubbing themselves against each other.
I've got quite a collection. Going to require age verification.