The current status of the variegated Big Lie, as presented by InSvanity (http://freethoughtblogs.com/almostdiamo ... opponents/
... the slimepit really turned its attention to me. They did nothing like make an argument.
Except, in point of fact, whenever a supposed Slyme Pitter (and these days they have taken to calling anyone who disagrees with their dogma a Slyme Pitter) posts a meaningful argument, even with links and citations, she ignores it, misrepresents it in rebuttal, dances around its periphery, and usually just insults the commentor and puts them into moderation or outright banning.
They did nothing like trying to understand what I had to say so they could even know where we agreed or disagreed.
2. Because when someone disagrees with her, that means they do not understand her. Duh. And, again, because, in point of fact, whenever someone presents her with a good argument that goes against her belief system and her arrogance, she just throws them into moderation or bans them.
They still havenâ€™t.
3. Because you've banned most of the people who disgaree with you, you intellectual fraud.
It isnâ€™t the point. As far as I can tell, the point is to combine a massive obfuscation campaign with a steady stream of ad hominems.
4. Yes, right, and we are always telling commenters to die in fires, breaks their necks, messing with their employers, and so on and so forth. If Stefunny weren't such an intellectual fraud and liar, she'd post at the Pyt and engage in honest debate. As per the usual with InSvanity, there are no links, no citations, no proof or backing up of her ludicrous, paranoid claims.
This form of trying to stop what Iâ€™m doing without ever giving any good reason or even challenging the reasons I give?
5. Cripes, this gets tiresome. InSvanity deletes, moderates, and bans disagreement whether good bad or ugly. And so Taddah! her false consensus is assured, and her empty claims appear sound.
I like good arguments.
6. Stefunny hates good arguments almost as much as she hates people playing funsies with her name.
I donâ€™t get them nearly often enough.
7. Of course, if she didn't delete, moderate, and ban them, she might get more.
And Prince oolon, that deep digger of bullshit has this to say:
Although I find it interesting they actually claim to think like this, anyone disagreeing on there will quickly find themselves an addition to the members killfile/ignore list.
Man. He just gets worse all the time.