Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Secular Steve

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Secular Steve »

Secular Steve wrote:oops. Not the original post but ya get the idea.
Here it is. http://www.facebook.com/groups/265212286905491/?fref=ts Melody Hensley asking to downvote the YT vid.

welch

Post by welch »

bhoytony wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
I said it before. HaifischGeweint is Setar. Surely there can't be two such nutty transexual people in Vancouver?
But Setar isn't trans, he only wishes he was in order to gain more victim points. He claimed to be a victim of transphobia because he has long hair (he hasn't).
Because of long hair?

Um...is he from the past? I think he is more a victim of ragingdouchebagphobia, but he doesn't actually want to fix that.

welch

Post by welch »

Outwest wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:For katamari Damassi:
Thanks Renee!

Yeah if that's what sent her into a panic then CFI needs to reevaluate their personnel.
Remember, she's afraid of people that may be out to "get " her. Just protecting herself from the bad, bad, world of the lulz that is the internet.

JUST LEAVE BRITNEY MELODY ALONNNNNE

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

lol
... *everyone* of you...

welch

Post by welch »

ReneeHendricks wrote:What is wrong with women in the atheist/skeptic community? Every day it seems like yet another Special Snowflake decides that not agreeing with them or maybe not even liking them is "harassment". I always thought that women in this community were made of stronger stuff. I've had my appearance poked at, the appearance of my kids poked at, the fact that I wear glasses poked at, and even my personal opinions poked at. I don't cry and whine when these things are done. Why is it so few women in the atheist/skeptic community are incapable of doing the same?

Seriously, grow a thicker fucking skin or just get off the 'net if you can't handle dissent.
Lemme guess, your parents didn't raise you with the central belief that you're the most important person in the world, and everyone exists to make you feel good about yourself.

welch

Post by welch »

Al Stefanelli wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:First sighting in the wild!
http://i.imgur.com/PWV4N.jpg
Goddamn, I got a huge fucking head. Lmfao.

That's what she said.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Darren wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:Shit. Shit. SHIT! So, it looks like my stalker fucking nutbag piece of shit from Brampton, Ontario (Dawn Gordon, for those who don't know - insectidyll on Twitter) is looking to fuck with WoollyBumbleBee. I used to feel pity for this woman and even wanted her to get mental help. Now? I wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire. And people like Melody Hensley complain about people not agreeing with them? Makes me fucking sick.
Holy shitballs, you're not kidding...
indectidyll.png
Thanks for screencapping that. She was suspended a few days ago for contacting a Mommy Blogger when she had been warned not to. Now she's back and gunning for *anyone* I'm in contact with, it seems. She's such a nasty piece of work.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Darren wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:Shit. Shit. SHIT! So, it looks like my stalker fucking nutbag piece of shit from Brampton, Ontario (Dawn Gordon, for those who don't know - insectidyll on Twitter) is looking to fuck with WoollyBumbleBee. I used to feel pity for this woman and even wanted her to get mental help. Now? I wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire. And people like Melody Hensley complain about people not agreeing with them? Makes me fucking sick.
indectidyll.png
I...I don't even know what to say. THIS is Mabuse-level crazy, and a very blatant threat.

And if Melody has been working for the last 10 years in advancing church/state separation and reproductive rights in DC, I can say that from where I stand, it hasn't been fruitful yet.

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

Al Stefanelli wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:First sighting in the wild!
http://i.imgur.com/PWV4N.jpg
Goddamn, I got a huge fucking head. Lmfao.
Looks like you've got a huge fucking white cock too. :o

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Darren wrote:
indectidyll.png
I...I don't even know what to say. THIS is Mabuse-level crazy, and a very blatant threat.
It is. But the thing is, no one around her sees anything wrong with her. She's got several US PD reports against her, a few Canadian reports against her, and an Interpol statement put out regarding her actions. And still, she's able to continue with her very insane stalking. The very, very sad thing? She has a small child in her care. *That* more than anything else makes me sad.

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

[youtube]bN5LQeFeV4M[/youtube]

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

mutleyeng wrote:I wont embed it, but a really unconventional way to play Bach on guitar here

quite impressive
Very impressive. I love the comment though:
dude thats a guitar!! you got it totally wrong!

someone get this guy a piano

sacha

Post by sacha »

BoxNDox wrote:
mutleyeng wrote:I wont embed it, but a really unconventional way to play Bach on guitar here

quite impressive
And there's Bach on banjo:

Béla Fleck plays a lot of classical music on the banjo. Someone told me once that he only reads tablature. I'm left wondering what a Bach fugue looks like printed out in tablature.
Ah, a Bach meme has renewed my pleasure of the Slime Pit. In honor of the pit, I am wearing this sweatshirt today:
-3.jpg
(26.73 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
speaking of sweatshirts, I would buy a quality hoodie with an ERV logo, or Slime Pit logo in a second. especially if it had an outline of Arnie on it.
Slime Pit
Pit Bull
arnie 1.jpg
(18.75 KiB) Downloaded 295 times

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

That's not Bach, but look at that great rendition of "My guitar gently weeps" on a Ukulele. Old video, so I guess most of you must have seen it...

[youtube]puSkP3uym5k[/youtube]

Lapsang Souchong

Post by Lapsang Souchong »

Narciso Yepes on his classical guitar with a goitre plays a chaconne.

[youtube]cp0-pPHdNi8[/youtube]

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Mykeru wrote:
Tigzy wrote:I look forward to seeing Hensley complain that the upvoting of a video she wanted people to downvote is another example of the bullying and harassment she gets.
http://www.yoism.org/images/AtheistEve.JPG

Same playbook.

Double irony: Tracy Harris staggers around dazed on A+ Kool-Aid.
Great cartoon illustrating the hypocrisy of the “faith-heads” and, as you suggest, the analogous “true-believer” ilk in the feminist movement. Along the same line, that article on Liberal bullying that someone posted here earlier has a cartoon of “SJ Sally” with the caption “Hates fundies; acts just like one”. And along the same line and echoing Renee’s later comment – “What’s wrong with women in the atheist/skeptic community?” – there’s this Jesus and Mo cartoon [hit the link to support the author] which could be suitably modified to replace “racist” with “misogynist”:

http://i48.tinypic.com/16lbgo5.jpg

However, in passing, I think that “Atheist Eve” is correct that Christians have the right to teach their kids about Christianity – really don’t think they have any right whatsoever to indoctrinate them with it, to use “Christian coercive persuasion” – aka, threats of hell-fire and damnation – to do so. The former might reasonably be construed – at a stretch – as education, the latter only as egregious child abuse. Which the British psychologist Nicholas Humphrey argues is no different from and completely analogous to female genital mutilation.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

bhoytony wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
I said it before. HaifischGeweint is Setar. Surely there can't be two such nutty transexual people in Vancouver?
But Setar isn't trans, he only wishes he was in order to gain more victim points. He claimed to be a victim of transphobia because he has long hair (he hasn't).
So he has even less privilege.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Do we need to chip in and buy Justicar a new sweatshirt? I think he needs a larger wardrobe (read more than one sweatshirt).

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

mordacious1 wrote:Do we need to chip in and buy Justicar a new sweatshirt? I think he needs a larger wardrobe (read more than one sweatshirt).
I think you'll find that he has lots and lots of them, just in the same style.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

mordacious1 wrote:Do we need to chip in and buy Justicar a new sweatshirt? I think he needs a larger wardrobe (read more than one sweatshirt).
Ummmmm.... make sure it covers his neck though (to hide the hickeys?) seems to favour those.

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Looks like Melody has run out of flying monkies. It reminds me of when A+ didn't like the defintition of them on Urban Dictionary and sent in the downvote squad. Look how that turned out for them. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ism%20Plus

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

masakari2012 wrote:Here's the facebook link of Melody calling for TruthAndOblivion's video to be flagged...

http://i.imgur.com/Eqdjo.png
False flagging (disagreeing and criticizing is not bullying) is a huge youtube no-no. I've downloaded my copy of Wooly's vid. If hers gets taken down, I'll mirror it on my channel and help the Streisand Effect by asking others to mirror it too.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Mr Danksworth wrote:Looks like Melody has run out of flying monkies. It reminds me of when A+ didn't like the defintition of them on Urban Dictionary and sent in the downvote squad. Look how that turned out for them. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ism%20Plus
On the basis of those numbers, if Atheism Plus maybe started off being “well received”, it certainly seems to be anything but the case now.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Mr Danksworth wrote:Looks like Melody has run out of flying monkies. It reminds me of when A+ didn't like the defintition of them on Urban Dictionary and sent in the downvote squad. Look how that turned out for them. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ism%20Plus

Well, again "Streisand Effect" has taken over. Waiting to hear what her response will be. Something like, "all the misogynist haters on the net got together to keep a hateful, bullying video up."

And Melody, if you run out of words, you can use those exact words if you want. No one here will mock you.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Secular Steve wrote:Here's the post by Melody Hensley on FB http://www.facebook.com/groups/43616382 ... ts&fref=ts
Luckily, people think she's just asking them to vote it down. She isn't. She wants them to report it to youtube with the flag button and to cite bullying as the reason. That's far far worse than downvoting (which is simply adding your opinion). Instead, she's trying to get it actually taken down for breaking the TOS (even though it doesn't).

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Scented Nectar wrote:
Secular Steve wrote:Here's the post by Melody Hensley on FB http://www.facebook.com/groups/43616382 ... ts&fref=ts
Luckily, people think she's just asking them to vote it down. She isn't. She wants them to report it to youtube with the flag button and to cite bullying as the reason. That's far far worse than downvoting (which is simply adding your opinion). Instead, she's trying to get it actually taken down for breaking the TOS (even though it doesn't).
Agreed that's what she wanted. that's why I think a majority of "upvotes" will make YouTube think twice about taking the video down. Maybe not though. I only rarely peruse YouTube.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Secular Steve wrote:
Here it is. http://www.facebook.com/groups/265212286905491/?fref=ts Melody Hensley asking to downvote the YT vid.
Jesus, but Hensley is a douche. You'd think that for all her pontificating on the fears she has as regards the 'harassers and bullies', she'd make her Facebook page private. :lol:

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I can't tell if Hensley is not internet savvy or just so caught up in this wild EVERYONES OUT TO GET ME stuff that she isn't thinking clearly.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Tony Parsehole wrote:HAHA! Ok, own up. Who made this?
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se ... m_plus.png
That’s a hoot; wish I could honestly take credit for it.

Apropos of Commandment VIII on privilege, you might be interested in this Atheism Plus discussion and ceepolk’s take on it:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2bv3hf.jpg

So by their very twisted logic – and to call it “logic” is being charitable to a fault, if you have privilege then you don’t have any right – aka privilege – to contribute or take part in a conversation where others – who have less privilege – have a greater right – aka privilege – to speak than you do. Pretty much analogous to the principle of explosion: "from a contradiction, anything follows" (ex falso quodlibet or ex contradictione sequitur quodlibet).

Not to mention the fact that if he is being a pain about talking about his pain – his privilege – then others have just as much right to talk about their pain – i.e., ceepolk and his pain.

Also, if his pain is not far removed from that of a hangnail and therefore quite a bit “less important” – as periodically seems to be the case – while others are moaning about having their legs chopped off – or genitalia forcibly mutilated – then “belittling” would seem to be the least appropriate response with a two-by-four up alongside the ears quite a bit more so – just to get their attention, of course.

What a bunch of dickheads.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

rayshul wrote:I can't tell if Hensley is not internet savvy or just so caught up in this wild EVERYONES OUT TO GET ME stuff that she isn't thinking clearly.
A bit of both from my take. It took Wooly to school her in the video that blocking people on twitter does not mean that they still can't read your tweets. So she goes into private mode. Then, yes, because elevatorgate is such an eeevul guy and and anyone that follows him is out to get her and some of her sisters of the disturbed, she's a total paranoid lunatic.

Lost Moose

Post by Lost Moose »

How about something in between, the pure classical stuff always comes across as -- just eat it, it's good for you. The metal is contrived -- see we're just as good as those guys.

Clapton -- Edge of Darkness
[youtube]eteUUZ8U4Bs[/youtube]
Respectful and cognizant of the past but still contemporary.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Nice days work.

Just checked WBB's video.

200/109

:dance:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Can we be sure that Hensley works for the Center for Free Inquiry, and not the Censor of Free Inquiry?

welch

Post by welch »

Outwest wrote:

Well, again "Streisand Effect" has taken over. Waiting to hear what her response will be. Something like, "all the misogynist haters on the net got together to keep a hateful, bullying video up."

And Melody, if you run out of words, you can use those exact words if you want. No one here will mock you.
I will, because i'm an asshole.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Steersman wrote:

Apropos of Commandment VIII on privilege, you might be interested in this Atheism Plus discussion and ceepolk’s take on it:

So by their very twisted logic – and to call it “logic” is being charitable to a fault, if you have privilege then you don’t have any right – aka privilege – to contribute or take part in a conversation where others – who have less privilege – have a greater right – aka privilege – to speak than you do. Pretty much analogous to the principle of explosion: "from a contradiction, anything follows" (ex falso quodlibet or ex contradictione sequitur quodlibet).

Not to mention the fact that if he is being a pain about talking about his pain – his privilege – then others have just as much right to talk about their pain – i.e., ceepolk and his pain.

Also, if his pain is not far removed from that of a hangnail and therefore quite a bit “less important” – as periodically seems to be the case – while others are moaning about having their legs chopped off – or genitalia forcibly mutilated – then “belittling” would seem to be the least appropriate response with a two-by-four up alongside the ears quite a bit more so – just to get their attention, of course.

The thing that bugs me the most about this is, we are supposed to just take their word for it. "You're less privileged than me? Okay: awww, tell me all about it." I am often happy to do that (although more likely with people I know or somewhat of)... but do they think there aren't people out there who make things up? Or who exaggerate?

peterb

Post by peterb »

Lost Moose wrote:How about something in between, the pure classical stuff always comes across as -- just eat it, it's good for you. The metal is contrived -- see we're just as good as those guys.

Oh my. Outstanding.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

I am unable to understand how this Melody Hensley person gained her position as a "person of authority". She is a freaking deranged and thoroughly juvenile nitwit of the first order. What did she do? Blow the entire board?

Also, just have to say, I love the new Ten Commandments. Very droll. Congrats to whomever put those together.

welch

Post by welch »

Lost Moose wrote:How about something in between, the pure classical stuff always comes across as -- just eat it, it's good for you. The metal is contrived -- see we're just as good as those guys.

Prince -- closing solo on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

[youtube]x_2tSGxGnJQ[/youtube]

The entire performance is amazing, but Prince just kills it.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

welch wrote:
Outwest wrote:

[youtube]djXZdE2AX84[/youtube]

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Tigzy wrote:
Secular Steve wrote:
Jesus, but Hensley is a douche. You'd think that for all her pontificating on the fears she has as regards the 'harassers and bullies', she'd make her Facebook page private. :lol:
If she did that, then she couldn't be seen as much in public wailing about how she's being bullied and harassed. That's what's important, being seen. Yet again, the comparison to religion is so easy with these fanatics:

Matthew 6:5,6 And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

welch wrote: Prince -- closing solo on "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

x_2tSGxGnJQ

That was some seriously fantastic shit there. When Prince first got huge back in the eighties, I detested his music, mainly because the same few poppy hits ("Little Red Corvette", "When Doves Cry", etc.) were on FM radio seemingly 24/7. (Count me as one of those people who think radio is the worst thing to ever happen to music). Fast forward to a few years ago, when Prince did the halftime show at the Super Bowl. Against my better judgment, I watched, and was in unbelieving awe as Price proceeded to blow the dome off of whatever stadium the game was in. I've been a fan ever since, better late than never I guess.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

welch wrote:
Outwest wrote:

Sorry. Should've added #sacrcasm after my last sentence.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Skeeve wrote:Nice days work.

Just checked WBB's video.

200/109

:dance:
I think it shows that the twitter storm many here and others came together in support of Wooly, had an affect. She is(Wooly) such a nice young woman. And she doesn't take shit from anyone :D
Renee, Wooly, and myself are going to start a podcast. First "test" tomorrow.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

I was bopping around looking for different info on teh blag and found this old post of mine.

http://scienceblogs.com/erv/2010/11/26/ ... entists-2/

lols.

Barael

Post by Barael »

welch wrote: The entire performance is amazing, but Prince just kills it.
Actually that just really LOOKS good. It looks like Prince is the fucking boss of everything, but he's not doing anything special. My personal favorite is the solo on Metallica's Disposable Heroes but I'm sure people can come up with a lot of other examples that leave that in the dust.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

I saw Clapton in '76. To that date, the best concert ever. But Zappa was always my forever favorite. Saw him for the first and only time in '81. Fantastic.

I was a decent guitar player in those days. Both of the above spurred me to become better

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Gumby wrote:

x_2tSGxGnJQ

That was some seriously fantastic shit there. When Prince first got huge back in the eighties, I detested his music, mainly because the same few poppy hits ("Little Red Corvette", "When Doves Cry", etc.) were on FM radio seemingly 24/7. (Count me as one of those people who think radio is the worst thing to ever happen to music). Fast forward to a few years ago, when Prince did the halftime show at the Super Bowl. Against my better judgment, I watched, and was in unbelieving awe as Price proceeded to blow the dome off of whatever stadium the game was in. I've been a fan ever since, better late than never I guess.
The history of the Purple One and Paisley Park. Enjoy.
http://www.wefunkradio.com/show/2008-08-01
http://www.wefunkradio.com/show/2009-03-13

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Thanks, Danks.

mutleyeng

Post by mutleyeng »

I threw me guitar away when I first heard Vai - feck that for a month of sundays, I'll just listen

just to keep on topic: Melony
:moon:

Lost Moose

Post by Lost Moose »

-- snipped for load times --
That is great. I wish Prince wasn't so stingy when it comes to allowing his stuff online. For a short while there was some stuff he did at Montraux, I think, that was great as well.

Shortly after my younger brother was married his wife thanked me for having Prince in my collection. He remembered a conversation along the lines of -- yeah the jocks will call you faggy for listening to it, but blah, blah...

Dammit, the clicking of the keyboard just now triggered the cat to have a seizure. Sometimes he'll flinch with every keystroke, then go into a panic attack, and if I can't calm him quickly enough, he's foaming at the mouth, peeing himself. I did have some valium for him this time, so it was shorter and not as intense.

fascination

Post by fascination »

I noticed a lot of people were posting classical music that they liked. I listened to this song the other day. It was originally made for the movie, "Requiem For a Dream". It was also used in "The Lord of the Rings" but with some changes. It was so popular that they made a remix album of the song with people like Paul Oakenfold. The original composer was Clint Mansell. This version is a little different than the original. BTW, this is my first attempt at embedding a video so we'll see how badly I screw it up. :popcorn:
[youtube]hKLpJtvzlEI[/youtube]

fascination

Post by fascination »

Lost Moose wrote:
-- snipped for load times --
That is great. I wish Prince wasn't so stingy when it comes to allowing his stuff online. For a short while there was some stuff he did at Montraux, I think, that was great as well.

Shortly after my younger brother was married his wife thanked me for having Prince in my collection. He remembered a conversation along the lines of -- yeah the jocks will call you faggy for listening to it, but blah, blah...

Dammit, the clicking of the keyboard just now triggered the cat to have a seizure. Sometimes he'll flinch with every keystroke, then go into a panic attack, and if I can't calm him quickly enough, he's foaming at the mouth, peeing himself. I did have some valium for him this time, so it was shorter and not as intense.
I remember reading an interview with Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails a long time ago. In it, he said that when he met Prince, Prince was a total asshole. He seemed pretty butt hurt about it which is funny considering Reznor always came off like an ass.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Melody has just found out just how much the wider community detests her and her sisterhood of the oppressed nonsense.

Melody Hensley is not fit to have a position at CFI.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Steersman wrote:
Sorry for the repost - browser hicupped in the midst of editing / responding to another post.

fascination

Post by fascination »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Melody has just found out just how much the wider community detests her and her sisterhood of the oppressed nonsense.

CFI is not getting a dime from my family while she is employed there. We used to be generous donors to CFI too. I wonder if they realize how this crap is hurting them?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Cunning Punt wrote:
Steersman wrote:

….
The thing that bugs me the most about this is, we are supposed to just take their word for it. "You're less privileged than me? Okay: awww, tell me all about it." I am often happy to do that (although more likely with people I know or somewhat of)... but do they think there aren't people out there who make things up? Or who exaggerate?
Exactly – rather autocratic right out of the chute – which wouldn’t be too bad if it actually was. And, as I argued, the “logic” is rather fucked from the outset too. On both accounts you might be interested in several comments in the same thread (here & here) which suggest that privilege “is more like a position on a matrix” and that there is a “privilege walk” which supposedly provides a guide to the perplexed. While I haven’t followed much of the discussion on the topic – except to note what I think are some fundamental flaws, it seems to me that “privilege” is really, as I think the philosophers say, more descriptive than prescriptive while the social justice warriors want to put unjustified weight on the latter – to insist that it mandates some set of moral codes or behaviours. And, in which case, those flaws tend to cause everyone to ride madly off in all directions ….

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

fascination wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:Melody has just found out just how much the wider community detests her and her sisterhood of the oppressed nonsense.

CFI is not getting a dime from my family while she is employed there. We used to be generous donors to CFI too. I wonder if they realize how this crap is hurting them?
Not to give you a hard time or anything like that, but weren't you thinking about writing them to express your displeasure? As they say, "money talks". You might also ask them, if Justicar is correct in his podcast with Reap, about Lindsay getting $100,000 for 52 hours of work a year - nice work if you can get it ....

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

...I seem to have a friend in common with Melody on facebook. Now I kinda wanna remove them.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

rayshul wrote:...I seem to have a friend in common with Melody on facebook. Now I kinda wanna remove them.
Can't be too careful; you might get serious contamination if you don't ….