Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Yeah but do they get 72 virgins and eternity supply of hangoverless wine in their retirement package?
Yes but all 72 are Zinnia Jones clones.

Boy pussy till your dick drops off!
In that case I may just go for lion taming coach or continue on with assistant crack whore duties.
Decisions.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Really? For me, the only thing needed to make Lauren Southern completely irresistible is 10CC of Windex.
There are several ways to interpret that and none of them make you look good :lol:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:I was too busy looking at her tits while masturbating.
http://www.positivelypowerful.com/Insig ... hifive.png

(make sure you wash your hands first!)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

feathers wrote:
Hunt wrote:All well, shapely and good, but I don't get Coyne's endorsement of Zionism. Zionism doesn't just "support the proposition of a Jewish homeland". It supports the illegal seizure of land in Palestine based on the religious claim that G-d gave Israel to the Jewish people. Very un-Coyne like. Add to that, that Zionism also supports the illegal expansion into Palestinian zones and the bulldozing of Palestinian homes to make way for Jewish settlements. Why does Jerry seem so unquestioningly committed to this? I find it baffling.
Yeah, I never engage in that discussion but he does have a very blind spot there. As much as I abhor Hezbollah and dislike the vitriolic antisemitic discourse under Palestinians, how does that justify illegal settlements or blowing up houses of presumed terrorists' families?
Without sanctioning any action on any side I am going to offer you a perspective that no one seems to acknowledge, but is based on my observation(s).

The goal of both sides is the extinction of the othe other side.

Everything make sense now?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Without sanctioning any action on any side I am going to offer you a perspective that no one seems to acknowledge, but is based on my observation(s).

The goal of both sides is the extinction of the othe other side.

But surely they have so much in common:

[youtube][/youtube]

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Really? For me, the only thing needed to make Lauren Southern completely irresistible is 10CC of Windex.

[youtube][/youtube]
You just need to know how to handle her.

[youtube][/youtube]

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Really? wrote:You know those ugly cement barriers cities are putting in place to thwart terrorist attacks? Friendly Hemant tells us to look at the bright side. People are painting them and putting glitter on them. Thanks, ISIS!
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... t-drivers/
They should paint them to look like this:
kaaba.jpg
+1 :lol:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

I've had "dook of oil" buzzing in my ear for hours now.

Thanks, fuckers.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Ape+lust wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Carrie Poppy is a speaker at csicon 2017. I bet they have code of conduct policy that makes them a super safe space too. How is it that skeptics don't learn from their mistakes?

http://csiconference.org/#speakers
They're also having Dawkins and Krauss, the alpha and omega of dudebro-dom. What is she doing in a venue with those two?

Or actually, more to the point, what is Dawkins doing with someone who has bird-dogged him with uncharitable accusations for years? He regularly decimates lineups with blacklists, according to Peez and Rebecca, so why hasn't he nuked Poppy?

Somebody's been lying to me. I demand answers.

Isn't she one of Becky's bezzie mates? one would think she would show some feminist solidarity and not be seen dead sharing a platform with the Devil incarnate Dawkins. No doubt she'll now be joining Surly Amy on the ex Watson friend blacklist.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote:
feathers wrote:
Hunt wrote:All well, shapely and good, but I don't get Coyne's endorsement of Zionism. Zionism doesn't just "support the proposition of a Jewish homeland". It supports the illegal seizure of land in Palestine based on the religious claim that G-d gave Israel to the Jewish people. Very un-Coyne like. Add to that, that Zionism also supports the illegal expansion into Palestinian zones and the bulldozing of Palestinian homes to make way for Jewish settlements. Why does Jerry seem so unquestioningly committed to this? I find it baffling.
Yeah, I never engage in that discussion but he does have a very blind spot there. As much as I abhor Hezbollah and dislike the vitriolic antisemitic discourse under Palestinians, how does that justify illegal settlements or blowing up houses of presumed terrorists' families?

The goal of both sides is the extinction of the other side.

To be fair you could say that of pretty much every conflict in the Middle East. And of many conflicts in Asia and Africa as well. Either physical extinction or "population transfers" or establishing one group's supremacy over the other and/or complete and unequivocal control over key resources are the ultimate goal in those confrontations, and every peace is more like a temporary truce.

The alternative to those conflict is usually a multicultural empire where the monopoly of force is concentrated in a single entity which crushes all those who rebel and/or cause trouble.

Europe has experienced this as well in the former Yugoslavian states, as well as, to a degree, in Northern Ireland and the Basque country. And for centuries wars of aggression and domination were the norm pretty much everywhere, along with ethnic/religious cleansing (pogroms, religious wars, etc. etc.)- Even recently the Nazi plans were ones of extermination/absolute domination.

On the other hand Communist Russia behaved like a multicultural empire. The US did the same thing, only through economic rather than purely military domination (at least in Europe, they were as happy to go to war to defend their sphere of influence elsewhere).

It's the current Democratic Peace in Europe and the "west" in general which is an oddity. People who live in modern "western" liberal democracies don't know how lucky they are. They're the most free, prosperous, safe people in history, at least as long as those "western" liberal democracies will last.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive .. :clap: :lol:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Kirbmarc wrote:It's the current Democratic Peace in Europe and the "west" in general which is an oddity. People who live in modern "western" liberal democracies don't know how lucky they are. They're the most free, prosperous, safe people in history, at least as long as those "western" liberal democracies will last.
Incidentally that's one reason why I find it very hard to empathize with the SocJus brigades. While every system needs improvements and maintenance they'd have you believe that the current situation in liberal democracies is incredibly dire, with rampant oppression, absurd levels of inequality and very few legal rights. This is, from a historical as well as geographical perspective, absolutely insane.

It's not a coincidence that to bolster their case the SocJus people have to amplify first world problems like video games, toys, mean words on the internet, awkward flirting in elevators to hysterical levels. They also address real issues (like police brutality or lack of good welfare) as if they were "genocides" and "mass murders".

The truth is while of course there are economical, level, political and social problems that need to be addressed in the "western" liberal democracies people in those countries have it incredibly good compared to people who lived in the past or who live in tin-pot dictatorships or theocracies. That's why so many people immigrate or wish to immigrate to "western" liberal democracies.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Wow.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Meanwhile I'm kind of surprised nobody has discussed this:
To make a long story short: after Trump posted the idiotic CNN meme, the CNN, instead of making fun of Trump for being an idiot, or criticising for failing to behave like a president should, decide that the best course of action is to track down the author of the meme, research his posting history, threaten to expose him, have him publicly apologize, and still reserve the right to exposing him if he misbehaves.

The author of the meme has a history of racist/bigoted trolling, and probably isn't the sharpest spoon in the drawer, but it's definitely not the job of a news network to act like Dave Futrelle-style Internet vigilantes, or the Internet Morality Police.

I say this as someone who thought that Trump's tweeting of the meme was a new low for him, and a reason to be concerned about his lack of maturity. However CNN has chosen to respond to immaturity and recklessness with vigilantism, in a way that's arguably even more immature than Trump's posting of the anti-CNN meme.

The political and social discourse is getting more and more nasty, and CNN is losing the moral high ground in supporting a petty act of vigilante revenge against a nobody.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Dammit, :nin: 'ed.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Saudi Arabia has 'clear link' to UK extremism, report says

This is the BBC. Finally, after years ago of sweeping this issue under the carpet, "western" media seem to have noticed that the Saudis/GCC countries are exporting and supporting extremism in the "west" and aren't the "moderate muslims" that the Saudi-friendly elites said they were.

Hopefully it's not too late to promote changes in policy towards those countries.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

More on the CNN bullshit:

[youtube][/youtube]

Vernaculis has shades of Myerku in his rants.

Malky

Post by Malky »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Really? For me, the only thing needed to make Lauren Southern completely irresistible is 10CC of Windex.
There are several ways to interpret that and none of them make you look good :lol:
Not knowing what windex is I googled "10cc of windex" - first on list:

As Bhurzum say nothing good.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:It's the current Democratic Peace in Europe ...
Incidentally ...
Why are you still speaking to his guy?

Everyone else has him on ignore.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Glenn Reynolds twits #CNNBlackmail - "CNN has chosen the form of its Destructor. A million @4chan guys."

Guest_84d94f98

Post by Guest_84d94f98 »

No kidding. Top trending item last night. I think these actions and lying in their excuse (or they lied in their initial claim) has really struck a nerve. No one is really buying CNN's attempt to play it down. And it appears that the left may be a bit peeved at CNN's action too.

Hashtag twitter search.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CNNBlackmail

I think this has legs. Even people who hate Trump are gunning for CNN on this one.

Dox (home address, phone numbers, email addresses, names of parents) of some CNN employees have been released.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Son's off to Dubai next week. Just in time to be nuked by Qatar.

He stretched himself to $1000 total for 18 nights accommodation. So the wife (more than) matched it and got him a 4/5 star hotel with daily breakfast. Risk mitigation I'm told. :?

On a happier note I've finished my genocide module with three high distinctions for the three papers. :dance:

I should put that on my CV.

Keating

Post by Keating »

This CNN thing really pissed me off today. I was even pissed of the ABC which published an article that only said the guy had apologised. Even motivated me to send a complaint to the ABC, which I hadn't done before, but it is my tax money that funds the bastards.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:On a happier note I've finished my genocide module with three high distinctions for the three papers. :dance:

I should put that on my CV.
I can't wait to see who you're planning to genocide now that you know how to do it.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Guest_84d94f98 wrote:No kidding. Top trending item last night. I think these actions and lying in their excuse (or they lied in their initial claim) has really struck a nerve. No one is really buying CNN's attempt to play it down. And it appears that the left may be a bit peeved at CNN's action too.

Hashtag twitter search.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CNNBlackmail

I think this has legs. Even people who hate Trump are gunning for CNN on this one.

Dox (home address, phone numbers, email addresses, names of parents) of some CNN employees have been released.
Apparently the author of the meme is a teenager. You don't take it out on kids, even if they're stupid kids.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Is Spandau prison still standing?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It was nothing less than violent incitement to assault journalists. CNN have a strong self-defence argument against this radicalised call to jihad.

The damn police should take a break from shooting blacks to take him in. His forced apology means squat.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

shoutinghorse wrote:Is Spandau prison still standing?

[tw.eet][/tweet]
No. It got demolished for an American Army convenience store.

More history-demolition.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

British ISIS recruiter Sally Jones is now "homesick"
Fuck her to the ground, I'd say. She went out to help a genocidal organization, let her suffer the consequences of her actions.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:

[tw.eet][/tweet]

More history-demolition.
British army. So my point was moot.

Damn.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Lol. That kid has the same dormant "get me the hell out of here" look that Indy has.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I'm SHOCKED to hear this.

#sarcasm

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Kirbmarc wrote:Apparently the author of the meme is a teenager. You don't take it out on kids, even if they're stupid kids.
I think here at the pit we have been fairly decent about accepting that young folks do and think stupid things as part of the growing up process and grade accordingly. Essentially there is always the possibility the individual will grow out of it.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:British ISIS recruiter Sally Jones is now "homesick"

[t.weet][/tweet]

Fuck her to the ground, I'd say. She went out to help a genocidal organization..
As determined by OHCHR. http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Re ... ItemOpen=1

Interesting to see if the ICC (or more likely an International Criminal Tribunal) is established. I'm going to say there is very little change anyone from ISIS will be charged. ICC is more likely to snout around Assad and there are already efforts underway by third party not-for-profits to compile smuggled hard-copy evidence into something actionable ie efforts outside the paralytic ICC investigative arm.

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:But think of the women and children :pray:
Also, nearly all young men.

But the organisations, both NGO and governmental, involved in handling these people make no secret of it that most of them are not refugees by UNHCR standards, they're just migrants. Which is no reason to let them drown, but all the more reason for putting them on the return ferry.

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Yeah but do they get 72 virgins and eternity supply of hangoverless wine in their retirement package?
No wine for you, mooselim. That would be the Christian missionary roasted by Papuas.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I thought it was meant to be summer in England?

Looks cold to me.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/4f46 ... b05326b3e8

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

[tw.eet][/tweet]

More history-demolition.
British army. So my point was moot.

Damn.

Just googled it, pulled down because they didn't want it to be used as a 'shrine' for neo Nazis. Seems a bit of an odd decision seeing as its most famous inmate was seen as a traitor by the real Nazis.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Pre war it was a NAZI prison + Hess was really a misunderstoood lover of Hitler who wanted to present his master with a British bone.

So yeah. Tear that fucker down and bulldoze the rubble.

As I've said before I can't believe they kept the Feldherrnhalle intact.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

shoutinghorse wrote:

Just googled it, pulled down because they didn't want it to be used as a 'shrine' for neo Nazis. Seems a bit of an odd decision seeing as its most famous inmate was seen as a traitor by the real Nazis.
When it comes to Nazi's you take what you can get.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Brive1987 wrote:Happy belated 4oJ pit-people.

And screw, thanks - you are a better resource (and far more accessible) than the Aust War Memorial website.

I spent 10 mins trying to get a simple map of what I had seen, but to no avail.
I'll see your Lauren, and raise you:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DD7otcjXsAEcz0B.jpg:large

John D

Post by John D »

gurugeorge wrote:Glenn Reynolds twits #CNNBlackmail - "CNN has chosen the form of its Destructor. A million @4chan guys."
Holy Fuck. The Kekistanis were just waiting for a new opportunity to start a Meme War 2.0. This is it. :popcorn:

My middle class white-boy friends and I laughed our asses off at the stupidity of CNN in general. We all thought the wrestling gif was pretty funny and that CNN is a cesspool of libertards.

The MSM is so fucking clueless. It is one of the great spectacles of our age to watch them burn themselves to death. What comes out of the ashes will be interesting to see.

Malky

Post by Malky »

feathers wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:But think of the women and children :pray:
Also, nearly all young men.

But the organisations, both NGO and governmental, involved in handling these people make no secret of it that most of them are not refugees by UNHCR standards, they're just migrants. Which is no reason to let them drown, but all the more reason for putting them on the return ferry.
I have some sympathy with young men fleeing battle zones/countries. The problem they face is being recruited by both sides to join there forces. In the circumstances I would also be getting out of there unless I had a strong attachment to one side.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Doctor Goldfoot should have sued.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

But 10 weeks maternity leave, and the burqa helps hide your fat arse.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Shatterface wrote:
But 10 weeks maternity leave, and the burqa helps hide your fat arse.
Also if you're good enough at being "chaste" you get to denounce the "sluts" to a man who can whip them in front of you! It's better than gossip!

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Brive1987 wrote:Wow.

I woke up to this and am still trying to wrap my head around it. It's like CNN put together a panel tasked with finding a way to make themselves less sympathetic than Trump. "Assblasted CNN throws self into pit of scorpions. Report at 11."

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Fuck her to the ground, I'd say. She went out to help a genocidal organization, let her suffer the consequences of her actions.
Is there anyone here who disagrees? ISIS is as close to evil as it gets. Lie down with them and a swift death is too good for you.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

jet_lagg wrote:I woke up to this and am still trying to wrap my head around it. It's like CNN put together a panel tasked with finding a way to make themselves less sympathetic than Trump. "Assblasted CNN throws self into pit of scorpions. Report at 11."
This is how SocJus ethics are screwing over the media. It's like they got a lesson in journalism from David Futrelle.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

When all the real men leave (taking civilization with us) can we at least a few females for breeding?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I still get a little queasy just reading the name "Spandau". The worst hangover of my life came from "The Night of Homemade Silesian Vodka"™ that occurred at a birthday party held out there.

free thoughtpolice

[youtube][/youtube]

John D

Post by John D »

[youtube][/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

PZ wants to fuck the kid that made the CNN wrestling gif into the ground:
http://archive.is/KeQMq
There are people who have to be anonymous on the internet, who express themselves as decent human beings…and they have to be anonymous to protect themselves from vicious petty bullies like HanAssholeSolo. I’ll be more amenable to accepting that apology when he admits to himself that the middle part of his nom de smear was exactly accurate and describes precisely what he is.
FFS. That gif was a big nothing. Not a call to violence by the kid that posted it. I suppose it can be argued that with Trump posting it there is a possibility that combined with the rest of his anti-media propaganda it could set off some nut, but to blame a 15 year old kid for Trump reposting it is ridiculous.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Quite a good idea of Sky to post that video. When the ISIS guys see this, she's gonna suffer.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So does anyone have any predictions as to what the reaction to CNN will actually be?

In general terms I mean...it would probably pay not to be too specific.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:The author of the meme has a history of racist/bigoted trolling, and probably isn't the sharpest spoon in the drawer
Mental note: when visiting Kirbmarc, do not eat with spoon.