Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Kirbmarc

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:British ISIS recruiter Sally Jones is now "homesick"
Fuck her to the ground, I'd say. She went out to help a genocidal organization, let her suffer the consequences of her actions.
Quite a good idea of Sky to post that video. When the ISIS guys see this, she's gonna suffer.
She brought it on herself. She was instrumental in capturing Yazidi women who were mass raped. Bye Sally, you were a cunt.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Kirbmarc wrote:
She brought it on herself. She was instrumental in capturing Yazidi women who were mass raped. Bye Sally, you were a cunt.
I never said it was a bad thing that she's probably going to suffer.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:So does anyone have any predictions as to what the reaction to CNN will actually be?

In general terms I mean...it would probably pay not to be too specific.
This seems a really possibility:

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:Is Spandau prison still standing?
Nope, demolished, and knowing the German position regarding Nazi relics, probably the whole block was changed into a car park.

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:PZ wants to fuck the kid that made the CNN wrestling gif into the ground:
http://archive.is/KeQMq
There are people who have to be anonymous on the internet, who express themselves as decent human beings…and they have to be anonymous to protect themselves from vicious petty bullies like HanAssholeSolo. I’ll be more amenable to accepting that apology when he admits to himself that the middle part of his nom de smear was exactly accurate and describes precisely what he is.
FFS. That gif was a big nothing. Not a call to violence by the kid that posted it. I suppose it can be argued that with Trump posting it there is a possibility that combined with the rest of his anti-media propaganda it could set off some nut, but to blame a 15 year old kid for Trump reposting it is ridiculous.
Fucking Hell. PZ is so stupid.

PZ thinks an idiot who posts wrestling memes and says the N-word on the internet should be exposed and publicly shamed.

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO POST ONLINE ABOUT RAPING CHILDREN? SHOULD THEY BE EXPOSED AND PUBLICLY SHAMED?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

d4m10n wrote:When all the real men leave (taking civilization with us) can we at least a few females for breeding?

[.tweet][/tweet]
Actually, may need a ratio of 10 women to 1 man and "the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics of a highly stimulating nature" [@ 3:23] ...

[youtube][/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Really? wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:PZ wants to fuck the kid that made the CNN wrestling gif into the ground:
There are people who have to be anonymous on the internet, who express themselves as decent human beings…and they have to be anonymous to protect themselves from vicious petty bullies like HanAssholeSolo. I’ll be more amenable to accepting that apology when he admits to himself that the middle part of his nom de smear was exactly accurate and describes precisely what he is.
FFS. That gif was a big nothing. Not a call to violence by the kid that posted it. I suppose it can be argued that with Trump posting it there is a possibility that combined with the rest of his anti-media propaganda it could set off some nut, but to blame a 15 year old kid for Trump reposting it is ridiculous.
Fucking Hell. PZ is so stupid.

PZ thinks an idiot who posts wrestling memes and says the N-word on the internet should be exposed and publicly shamed.

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO POST ONLINE ABOUT RAPING CHILDREN? SHOULD THEY BE EXPOSED AND PUBLICLY SHAMED?
I'm not surprised to see Myers making a fool of himself. The guy is beyond reason by now, he's a caricature, a two-bit shock jock, a raving nutter of no importance. I'm surprised to see the CNN staff acting like SocJus internet vigilantes on a random internet idiot, instead of reacting to Trump's trolling like mature adult professionals.

This is a big own goal for the CNN. They could have made Trump look a moron. It was so easy, just take the high road and let people think about whether it's appropriate for a POTUS to behave like a twitter troll. Instead they acted like morons, too, pretending that they're the Internet Morality Police.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

According to most MSM sources, the maker of the GIF on CNN was not a kid but a middle-aged man. For what that's worth. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/05/busi ... tweet.html
Still goddamn stupid of CNN, and unsurprisingly other news organizations are saying they didn't go far enough. Yet another example of how far they have drifted from their readership, and why the term "fake news", though not always accurate, often sticks.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:British ISIS recruiter Sally Jones is now "homesick"
Fuck her to the ground, I'd say. She went out to help a genocidal organization, let her suffer the consequences of her actions.
Quite a good idea of Sky to post that video. When the ISIS guys see this, she's gonna suffer.
The slapper from Raqqa

John D

Post by John D »

HAHA... I hope this will be great.... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
[youtube][/youtube]

feathers

Post by feathers »

Twenty-two minutes? No thanks, I'll wait for the one-line Twitter summary.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Brive1987 wrote:Happy belated 4oJ pit-people.

And screw, thanks - you are a better resource (and far more accessible) than the Aust War Memorial website.

I spent 10 mins trying to get a simple map of what I had seen, but to no avail.
A strange example of interconnectedness; yesterday I got sunburned at Fortress Louisbourg, and today I put sunscreen on but spent half the day down the Ocean Deeps coal mine in Glace Bay. The coal there was taken by the Sydney and Louisburg Railway to Louisbourg for shipment overseas. The mines and railway were owned for decades by DOSCO, a subsidiary of Avro Canada, itself a descendant of the maufacturer of the 504k in your museum.
Sunscreen down a coal mine. I am so ashamed.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Sarkod has hit the big time and Pepe the frog is too gay. :P
[youtube][/youtube]

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I'm not saying PZ should lose his job, but I really hope he retires soon. The guy does not deserve to have any measure of authority over any kid's life.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sunder wrote:
I'm not saying PZ should lose his job, but I really hope he retires soon. The guy does not deserve to have any measure of authority whatsoever over any kid's life.
FTFY.