There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Barbie's Boyfriend

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Lsuoma wrote:
deLurch wrote: Just received the announcement that I and my team, and a closely related team has been outsourced. They were nice enough to extend the outsourcing period to be between April or May, so there is plenty of time for people to get their acts together.

Naturally I am now working on our team to get 100% employed. My direct supervisor has taken my approach well. Our less popular manager will still be highly supported by me. I am not sure if the rest of the team will be as equally enthused. But I think they will get sold on the 100% reemployment mantra and will want to help him out in the end too. I am a long term Sys. Admin who has just been broken the news, so no, I have not yet updated my resume.
Amazon may have something in Ohio, especially if you can get a TS/SCI clearance.
Think of the fringe benefits. When you're not working, you can hang out with Dr Richard Carrier, PHD

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote: Ape. He hee hee.
:D :dance:

Meanwhile, Peez dejectly sticks a thumb in his butt and cries softly, so his wife won't hear.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: Yet another case of 'cultural enrichment' in London last night. Two young lives snuffed out in Camden, one was the 3rd member of the same family murdered in 4 years. That's 13 fatal stabbings in London this year and we're not even out of February, well on course to break last years record of 80.

http://camdennewjournal.com/article/two ... oss-camden
The answer is to ban assault knives.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

So glad Muscato and Wu aren't PETA members.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:14 am
shoutinghorse wrote: Yet another case of 'cultural enrichment' in London last night. Two young lives snuffed out in Camden, one was the 3rd member of the same family murdered in 4 years. That's 13 fatal stabbings in London this year and we're not even out of February, well on course to break last years record of 80.

Pretty much what Denmark did:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knife_legislation#Denmark

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

The internet is the greatest thing to happen to picked-on dweebs. Without an internet, Peez would've climbed a clock tower with a rifle long ago.

https://imgur.com/5Nz9HM5.png

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Lsuoma wrote:
deLurch wrote: Just received the announcement that I and my team, and a closely related team has been outsourced. They were nice enough to extend the outsourcing period to be between April or May, so there is plenty of time for people to get their acts together.

Naturally I am now working on our team to get 100% employed. My direct supervisor has taken my approach well. Our less popular manager will still be highly supported by me. I am not sure if the rest of the team will be as equally enthused. But I think they will get sold on the 100% reemployment mantra and will want to help him out in the end too. I am a long term Sys. Admin who has just been broken the news, so no, I have not yet updated my resume.
Amazon may have something in Ohio, especially if you can get a TS/SCI clearance.
That sounds like an excellent idea DeLurch. You should check out Amazon. Ignore the fact that you will be working for the deep state supported globalists that are intent on making mankind redundant. After you get your TS/SCI clearance, they will implant a device, it will be totally painless and assist you greatly in making all your decisions.

Resistance is futile.

free thoughtpolice

Just leaving this here. Not saying there is any resemblance.
bezos.PNG
(409.65 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
satan.PNG
(435.04 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

feathers wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:14 am

Pretty much what Denmark did:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knife_legislation#Denmark
We do have fairly restrictive knife laws here in the UK too, it is illegal to sell or own flick knives and lock knives or to sell to juveniles but it's not this type of knife that's being used, it's everyday kitchen knives.

https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote: That sounds like an excellent idea DeLurch. You should check out Amazon. Ignore the fact that you will be working for the deep state supported globalists that are intent on making mankind redundant. After you get your TS/SCI clearance, they will implant a device, it will be totally painless and assist you greatly in making all your decisions.

Resistance is futile.
Never know, you might even get a job in the 'main Amazon command base'. Plenty of opportunity for growth, I hear, though the dental plan sucks.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Gets supremely pissy if you won't agree he IS a woman.

Is as clueless about women as the virgin neckbeard he resembles :think:

https://imgur.com/BFDKB7z.png

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Agree. Muscato is totally clueless.
Drunk guy hugs a strange woman and tells her she's beautiful?
Or even know he knows.
Grounds for arrest.

Plus hasn't he ever seen guys sink into the "You're my best mate. Pal" in inebriated mode
you-know-youre-zhh1v5.jpg
(41.17 KiB) Downloaded 205 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: Ellen Barkin is sick of your whiny social justice shit.

https://imgur.com/FHqLTIr.png

(Currently has 3.7K likes, 236 comments, and 721 retweets)
I count 62 named characters in BP at IMDB.

So, for adequate representation, there should be:

LGB: 62 x .05 = 3 lesbian, gay or bi characters. (IIRC, BP has 2 warrior-dykes.)

T: 62 x.003 = ZERO trans characters. Or maybe a 1/7th genderfluid character, who identifies as a vapo-perspex on Wednesdays.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Ape+lust wrote: Gets supremely pissy if you won't agree he IS a woman.

Does he think that is a clever response? That's stupid even by twitter standards.

free thoughtpolice

Steven Seagal has written a novel, and it's all about Billy Jack type characters fighting against the deep state and invaders at the southern border of the US.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... aio-217031
What ever you do, don't buy it off Amazon. :shock:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That's how Danielle knew he was a woman. At age 34, he realized he'd never punched a wall once in his life.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I guess all the trannies who've been caught on video punching strangers, TV hosts, et al. aren't real women.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I was a bartender for years. Muscato could be one too, if he'd give up his "societal bigotry keeps me unemployed" bullshit. Just a week on the job would break his silly fantasies about women.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: We do have fairly restrictive knife laws here in the UK too, it is illegal to sell or own flick knives and lock knives or to sell to juveniles but it's not this type of knife that's being used, it's everyday kitchen knives.
That's what my ex-wife used on me.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

That's not alcohol, that's MDMA.

And there isn't enough in the world to make me hug a fat neckbeard in a frock.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Steven Seagal has written a novel, and it's all about Billy Jack type characters fighting against the deep state and invaders at the southern border of the US.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... aio-217031
What ever you do, don't buy it off Amazon. :shock:
My favourite Steven Seagull story is the one where he apparently challenged stuntman Gene LeBell to put him in a chokehold, cos the ponytailed turnip reckoned he could escape any such manoeuvre. After said hold was applied, Mr I-Have-Friends-In-The-CIA tried a few useless Karate chops to LeBell's knackers before promptly passing out and...soiling himself.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Shatterface wrote: That's not alcohol, that's MDMA.

Maybe a little bit would've helped Tori Amos (LOL @ the splay-fingered hoverhands he's getting).

https://imgur.com/2Thivav.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: We do have fairly restrictive knife laws here in the UK too, it is illegal to sell or own flick knives and lock knives or to sell to juveniles but it's not this type of knife that's being used, it's everyday kitchen knives.
Mine too, well tried to, fortunately I managed to wrestle the knife out of her hand before she did any damage, she was very drunk at the time, she was very drunk a lot of the time which made her become an ex wife. Sadly the drink made her very dead in the end.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mine too, well tried to, fortunately I managed to wrestle the knife out of her hand before she did any damage, she was very drunk at the time, she was very drunk a lot of the time which made her become an ex wife. Sadly the drink made her very dead in the end.
That's one of the aspects of female vs male "domestic" violence I recall hearing about, if true.
A guy will use his fists but a woman, usually being smaller and relatively weaker, will pick up the nearest weapon. usually a kitchen knife , which can cause much more serious damage or worse.
Peterson is always going on about how men cant hit women in society but not sure if he accounted for this.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

That sounds like an excellent idea DeLurch. You should check out Amazon. Ignore the fact that you will be working for the deep state supported globalists that are intent on making mankind redundant. After you get your TS/SCI clearance, they will implant a device, it will be totally painless and assist you greatly in making all your decisions.

Resistance is futile.
I hear Bezos is sort of a prick to work for though.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:47 am
deLurch wrote: The prospect that the PETA women don't wear trousers because they can't actually find pants that fit is a concept I had not considered before. Maybe if they ate a little more meat it would have been less of an issue.
A good pick up line for a PETA activist: "I've stopped eating animals, so can I eat you out now?"

...I'll show myself out.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
deLurch wrote: The prospect that the PETA women don't wear trousers because they can't actually find pants that fit is a concept I had not considered before. Maybe if they ate a little more meat it would have been less of an issue.
A good pick up line for a PETA activist: "I've stopped eating animals, so can I eat you out now?"

...I'll show myself out.
I had forgotten all about them!! I had the Snuff rock EP but never saw the show

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:22 pm
Shatterface wrote: That's not alcohol, that's MDMA.

Maybe a little bit would've helped Tori Amos (LOL @ the splay-fingered hoverhands he's getting).

https://imgur.com/2Thivav.jpg
I still don't get it. The SJW crowd keeps harping about gender stereotypes, objectification, societal norms, etc... But as soon as they transition, one of the first things they do is try to conform to gender stereotypes by wearing dresses and makeup. It goes completely opposite to what they preach.

Maybe they're just fucked up in the head.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:

That's one of the aspects of female vs male "domestic" violence I recall hearing about, if true.
A guy will use his fists but a woman, usually being smaller and relatively weaker, will pick up the nearest weapon. usually a kitchen knife , which can cause much more serious damage or worse.
Peterson is always going on about how men cant hit women in society but not sure if he accounted for this.
For clarity the story is very sadly true and I wrestled the knife from her, she was a petite woman and very drunk so it wasn't that difficult to do. I never hit her once even though she tried my patience numerous times. The only time I have ever punched a female was when Lesley Collins kept trying to kiss me and hold my hand so I bloodied her nose, I was 5, she was 6. .. The Jezebel.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

What the fuck has she been doing to entertain elephants? :think: :naughty:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Meyers reads about an educated man touching women's bits 'n' pieces, and his mind falls apart.

https://i.imgur.com/dHGFMYU.png

So firstly it's "he’d already been found guilty of sexual abuse ".

Then it's "Why should precisely determining which patch of skin touched which other patch of skin even matter".

Peez, you freak: get a grip, have a wank, calm down and start trying to get your thoughts back into whatever passes for order in there these days.

Or are you really saying that assault is just assault, and sexual assault doesn't exist (because "patches of skin", or something)?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:17 am
I have really, really bad news for you:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Let it go Kraut. :oops:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Possible subtext: Mulsim women don't matter.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Really? wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
He could entertain the elephants for them.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

And by he, I meant she. Take a walk on the wild side.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Even the UK Women's Equality Party are now demoting their feminist members (in this case, "a Party Spokeswoman for violence against women and girls"***) for not submitting to the demands of the trans lobby.
Divide and conquer........

***She might want to reword that.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

mike150160 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

...I'll show myself out.
I had forgotten all about them!! I had the Snuff rock EP but never saw the show
I loved the 'Berts. Saw them maybe 5 times. Always a fun night out.

The front man, C. P. Lee was a Senior Lecturer at Salford Uni, but is now retired. He's quite chatty over email. Nice bloke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP_Lee

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: https://imgur.com/2Thivav.jpg

I still don't get it. The SJW crowd keeps harping about gender stereotypes, objectification, societal norms, etc... But as soon as they transition, one of the first things they do is try to conform to gender stereotypes by wearing dresses and makeup.
And waxing their backs.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: The Trump Dump!

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, watching AyLTP on BBC in Concert from 1977(?) I came across some pretty damn good cultural appropriation.
berts.png
(347.68 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

This would be a terrifying gang to run into.

But this video would make for a great set of Downfall like musical parodies.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Thought this was excellent:

KenD

Post by KenD »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:54 pm
Even the UK Women's Equality Party are now demoting their feminist members (in this case, "a Party Spokeswoman for violence against women and girls"***) for not submitting to the demands of the trans lobby.
Divide and conquer........

***She might want to reword that.
I'm not sure if the BBC block Johnny-foreigner from listening to their radio shows, but if not you can hear her evil TERF hate speech from around 26mins onwards: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09dz416

Some of her supporters have been talking about splitting the party and standing anti-tranny candidates against the main WEP in the next election. This is a party that got fewer votes than the Monster Raving Loonies back when it was still united and receiving fawning media coverage...

According to election commission figures they actually had more campaign funding than UKIP or any of the other minor parties. Of course they spent it on advertising like this...
http://media-assets-02.thedrum.com/cach ... 1--940.jpg
...and amazingly it didn't resonate with the British public.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

So much nonsense over Black Panther, people taking a superhero movie to be a triumph larger than the Falcon Heavy launch.

Here's a Black Panther spoiler for those that haven't seen it-
DWa8mFCXcAEC7bl.jpeg
(20.74 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Not my work. But I lol'd.

free thoughtpolice

Personally, I think it was racist of Stan Lee to make a dangerous predator a hero/ role model for folks of color. It implies that it is good to be a murderous beast.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote: I was a bartender for years. Muscato could be one too, if he'd give up his "societal bigotry keeps me unemployed" bullshit. Just a week on the job would break his silly fantasies about women.
Muskrat's career now is "Celebrity". Just like Caitlyn Jenner, except without the TV show and gold medals.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: I was a bartender for years. Muscato could be one too, if he'd give up his "societal bigotry keeps me unemployed" bullshit. Just a week on the job would break his silly fantasies about women.
Muskrat's career now is "Celebrity". Just like Caitlyn Jenner, except without the TV show and gold medals.
Also much fatter and uglier

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So much nonsense over Black Panther, people taking a superhero movie to be a triumph larger than the Falcon Heavy launch.
There's only one panther-movie of note...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/fac ... anther.jpg

Stick that right up your wakanda, bitches!

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That's a great song (and soundtrack) to seduce a girl with. Or so I've been told.

The Let's Dance version totally kicks ass, though

So was CAT PEOPLE* the first movie to feature trans*species characters? Or was it just your run-of-the-mill incest/bestiality/new-girlfriend-eats-the-old-girlfriend chick flick?

* yes, yes CURSE OF THE CAT PEOPLE came first

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Tim Chevalier, a transman and now former Google SRE is suing Google for not allowing Chevalier to express his liberal speech.

Chevalier's behavior featured prominently in the Damore lawsuit.

This wired article seems fairly accurate, but its author in the past and even today on Twitter is a huge SJW and very much against Damore.

https://www.wired.com/story/ex-google-e ... mores-memo

Reading between the lines, AFTER firing Damore and his memo being leaked, Google finally realized it had to crack down on the SJW bullshit, and in doing so, warned Chevalier in September, and when Chevalier did little to change, fired him in November.

Then in January, when Damore filed suit:
Diversity advocates at Google, many of whom were queer or transgender, told WIRED in January they were being targeted for harassment by coworkers in order to silence internal discussion around racial and gender diversity. At the time, advocates said that at least 10 Google employees had been reprimanded by Google’s human resources department for making negative comments about Damore’s memo or making generalizations about white men. Repercussions included verbal warnings, lower performance review scores, and a year-long suspension from hiring and promotion.

Liz Fong-Jones, one of the Google engineers targeted for harassment, says Chevalier was a victim of the same kind of “weaponization of HR” used to silence other advocates. Fong-Jones says the content that got Chevalier fired “sat on the intranet for a long time and nobody was actively contemporaneously complaining about them that I could see, then suddenly he was gone.”
Tiku, the reporter and Chevalier think this undermine's Damore's claim, but I think it supports Damore's claim. Chevalier's bullshit was the normal behavior at Google.

Why would someone as smart as Chevalier think this language was okay? Why did it sit on Google's intranet for so long with no one noticing?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Keating wrote: Thought this was excellent:

Without going back and looking ... it's like peering into a mirror universe where Steve Shives' wife is actually as bright and beautiful as she thinks she is.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Really? wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
He could entertain the elephants for them.
Cannot wait for Danielle to do one of those topless PETA protests.

Yummy.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So much nonsense over Black Panther, people taking a superhero movie to be a triumph larger than the Falcon Heavy launch.

Here's a Black Panther spoiler for those that haven't seen it-
DWa8mFCXcAEC7bl.jpeg

Not my work. But I lol'd.
I prefer my Panther films to be Pink

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:03 pm
I was a bartender for years. Muscato could be one too, if he'd give up his "societal bigotry keeps me unemployed" bullshit. Just a week on the job would break his silly fantasies about women.
While it's true that many pub fights arise from drunkenness and involve mostly men, you cannot reverse it. The overwhelming majority of drunken people I see in my favourite hangouts never punch anything but a hole in their wallet.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Elam can sometimes alienate followers with his intolerance of dilettants. His hardcore tactics are often criticised for causing bad PR, a criticism I used to agree with. I now agree with him. Society is so unconsciously gynocentric that the MRA message would attract nothing more than cursory dismissal and ridicule without the kind of provocation that Elam engages in. He gets noticed and when a reasonable individual actually starts engaging with his arguments to prove him wrong they find themselves actually learning something. That is exactly what happened to Cassie Jaye. If you go beyond the provocation and examine his beliefs you will find that he is actually the antithesis of the common portrayal. He is, like most mainstream MRAs, very supportive of everybody's rights, male and female, and an opponent of gender stereotyping without falling into the trap of denying biological gender tendencies. He is very direct and doesn't waste time with the sensibilities of the language police.