There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
InfraRedBucket

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Snapfingers wrote: So on twitter Rupaul is in a shitstorm with transactivists about her Drag-race reality show. He tweetet an apology of some sorts and posted a "trans flag" but finding it on google he misspelled it "trains" and came up with the wrong flag.
(Someone tell me how to post tweets)
Copy link to tweet and paste into post. The forum will do the rest.
MWSnap081 2018-03-06, 10_37_21.jpg
(37.94 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

To try to avoid the online lynching . He's posted an Elsworth Kelly painting (without attribution)

Painted in 1967 by a "old white guy" who died in 2015
bio_kelly_ellsworth.jpg
(10.41 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Then a painting by Kelly called " Train Landscape" - That'll stop the mobs....

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

shoutinghorse wrote:
MacGruberKnows wrote: My brother had a pet elephant when he was 5. My parents didn't build a fucking elephant pen and order in a thousand bales of hay for his pet elephant. My parents just let him get a little older and for some reason the pet elephant just seemed to disappear. Cause kids say some strange shit. Cause keyword is 'kid'. Let kids be kids and say and do stupid shit. Anything else is child abuse.
When my grandson was about 3 or 4 he had an imaginary friend called Gor. Sometimes Gor was as big as the house and would stomp on everyone, at other times he would be small enough to fit into a box of Lego. Ask my granson now (he's 10) where Gor is and he looks at you as if youv'e lost your mind. Imagine if my grandson had anounced he was a girl and my daughter & son in law were barking mad 'progressives' :?
Rather young to be getting into the sub culture of Gor, don't you think? Now wonder he's denying it now:
Attachments
gor_slave-1328-850-700-80.jpg
(63.99 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

I have no respect for protesters who can't be bothered to memorize their rant and/or make it up as they go. Prancing around reading your rant off your iphone just screams coddled brainwashed lazy poseur.

Standards have fallen so far.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

FFS! Maybe the studio cleaner was female. Does that count?
MWSnap083 2018-03-06, 11_05_11.jpg
(48.12 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/ ... ntributors

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
MacGruberKnows wrote: My brother had a pet elephant when he was 5. My parents didn't build a fucking elephant pen and order in a thousand bales of hay for his pet elephant. My parents just let him get a little older and for some reason the pet elephant just seemed to disappear. Cause kids say some strange shit. Cause keyword is 'kid'. Let kids be kids and say and do stupid shit. Anything else is child abuse.
When my grandson was about 3 or 4 he had an imaginary friend called Gor. Sometimes Gor was as big as the house and would stomp on everyone, at other times he would be small enough to fit into a box of Lego. Ask my granson now (he's 10) where Gor is and he looks at you as if youv'e lost your mind. Imagine if my grandson had anounced he was a girl and my daughter & son in law were barking mad 'progressives' :?
Rather young to be getting into the sub culture of Gor, don't you think? Now wonder he's denying it now:
Actually I reckon he'd be well into that, maybe he already is. God knows what he gets up to in that bedroom of his? Apart from annoy his mother with being an untidy little bugger.
10 going on 17 that one.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

InfraRedBucket wrote: MWSnap082 2018-03-06, 11_01_36.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-43301353
Even if you were a fully paid-up socjus adherent, you'd avoid Bergdorf like the plague. Looked a complete idiot on newsnight when presented with how the study being used to prop up racial theory in fact said white working-class men are the least successful group in the uk.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

DrokkIt wrote:

Even if you were a fully paid-up socjus adherent, you'd avoid Bergdorf like the plague. Looked a complete idiot on newsnight when presented with how the study being used to prop up racial theory in fact said white working-class men are the least successful group in the uk.
Straight on the attack with the victim card, how very predictable, my only surprise is she didn't go down the "cos I is black innit" route too.
"This is a decision I've made due to the endless attacks on my character by the Conservative right wing press and relentless online abuse."

She went on: "I wanted my appointment to be something positive and exciting for the community but instead it has turned into nasty tabloid fodder, blown out of all proportion".

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

DrokkIt wrote:

Andrew Neil can be an idiot at times (at least on Twitter) but when he's on form on telly, he's entertaining: This is an earlier interview
months ago where the white working class study was brought up. Notice the ex- politicians on the couch treading very carefully with their comments.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Remember this the next time Pee Ziddy Dawgg decries status quo lack of diversity:

https://academics.morris.umn.edu/biolog ... gy-faculty

His own faculty is severely melanin disabled.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Clean your own house first, PZ...

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

From Laura Bicker, BBC who doesn't know how to thread tweets

Big news coming out of North -South talks in Pyongyang. The North showed willingness to talk about getting rid of its nuclear weapons IF military the threat is say it faces decreases and the regimes safety is guaranteed.

North Korea has also promised not to use nuclear and conventional weapons against South Korea

North Korea has also said it will understand the joint military exercises held by US and South Korea

North Korea has said it will not conduct missile tests as talks continue. An inter-Korean hotline is also planned and a summit in April.

So North Korea will hold no missile tests during talks and is willing to discuss getting rid of its nuclear weapons as long as there is no threat to the regime. These were the conditions the US put on any talks with North Korea. So now its over to the Trump administration..

Washington will be waking up to the news that Pyongyang is willing to discuss getting rid of its nukes...what news will come from the White House?
If this is true and turns out well it will be wonderful right? And also think of the arguments generated over why Trump should get or not get credit for this?

(Maybe he should, but I still think playing Crazy Eddie is a terrible way to lead and the guy is an idiot asshole through and through)

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

Andrew Neil can be an idiot at times (at least on Twitter) but when he's on form on telly, he's entertaining: This is an earlier interview
months ago where the white working class study was brought up. Notice the ex- politicians on the couch treading very carefully with their comments.

Yep this is the one I was talking about. It's infuriating for many reason.

Bergdorf is the worst kind of person to talk about this - massively hypocritical, unwilling to engage with the concepts and ultimately self-frustrating as not just a trans person, but a successful model who would probably have no big issue passing (I'd probably assume she was a she based just on looks) BUT NO we have to hang a hat on it for points.

Snapfingers

Post by Snapfingers »

Hunt wrote: Remember this the next time Pee Ziddy Dawgg decries status quo lack of diversity:

https://academics.morris.umn.edu/biolog ... gy-faculty

His own faculty is severely melanin disabled.
Diversity is more than skin colour, you fascist shitlord. I see a Soyboy, an Ewok, a Bulldyke, a Transman: all non-comforming people. Not one cishetero male amoung them.

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:36 am
You said Gor?

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1388 ... 464685.jpg

(yes, I read 'transman' too)

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Hunt wrote: Clean your own house first, PZ...
He's been on just about every biology search/hiring committee for the past decade, sometimes sitting as chairman. I've seen him grouse ominously that "they" weren't sufficiently mindful of diversity, as if he was ready to crack heads until he got results. But as usual, he's just a mouthy coward (or a disinterested poseur).

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

This is so funny. Not content with having 4 leaders in the space of 18 months plus added infighting plus a plummeting vote at the last general election. The recently ousted ex leader with his on/off/on relationship with a racist "model"
now plans to start his own party.
Talk bout splitters!
MWSnap090 2018-03-06, 13_08_23.jpg
(92.49 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43301773

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Some serious keepy-uppy skills there Vladimir :clap:

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bucket you darn :nin:

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Ape+lust wrote:
Hunt wrote: Clean your own house first, PZ...
He's been on just about every biology search/hiring committee for the past decade, sometimes sitting as chairman. I've seen him grouse ominously that "they" weren't sufficiently mindful of diversity, as if he was ready to crack heads until he got results. But as usual, he's just a mouthy coward (or a disinterested poseur).
I'll never forget when Peez tried to virtue signal by talking about all the horrible racism he had to put up with while sitting on hiring committees only for someone to point out that contrary to his intentions this did not make him look like a brave, put-upon saint, it made him look like the world's biggest goddamn coward who couldn't even make a token effort to push back against racism when it was happening two feet from his fucking face.

Peezy instantly realized how stupid he looked and tried to do some damage control saying oh, there was no point in him saying anything or showing any backbone because The Whole System is just so corrupt, man.

If there's something I'm surprised never got him in trouble at work it's that. I hope a higher-up at some point at least gave him a chewing out for lying and making them all look like jackasses in public. Avicenna may be gone but Peezy carries the torch of his fabulism.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

InfraRedBucket wrote: This is so funny. Not content with having 4 leaders in the space of 18 months plus added infighting plus a plummeting vote at the last general election. The recently ousted ex leader with his on/off/on relationship with a racist "model"
Talk bout splitters!

Perspective of a non-Brit: This seems to make sense to me. Isn't UKIP a one-issue party whose one issue is now over and done with? Why the hell do they even exist anymore?

Yeah, sure. Fucking start a new party. Cause the one you're in is out of gas.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Sunder wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 am
Perspective of a non-Brit: This seems to make sense to me. Isn't UKIP a one-issue party whose one issue is now over and done with? Why the hell do they even exist anymore?

Excessive infighting seems to be a hallmark of fringey one-trick pony parties. Seen it in Holland as well, after Pim Fortuyn was killed.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Jerry has a post up wherein he declares that the music he listened to from the ages of 12-18 was the best music humanity ever produced, period, and that anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sunder wrote: Jerry has a post up wherein he declares that the music he listened to from the ages of 12-18 was the best music humanity ever produced, period, and that anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
It was inevitable.

John D

Post by John D »

I just wanted to share PZs bio from the Uni website.
3-6-2018 9-03-42 AM.jpg
(82.61 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Sunder wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: This is so funny. Not content with having 4 leaders in the space of 18 months plus added infighting plus a plummeting vote at the last general election. The recently ousted ex leader with his on/off/on relationship with a racist "model"
Talk bout splitters!

Well UKIP is/was basically successful as a one issue pressure group (possibly the most successful pressure group (if you include non UKIP anti EU masses) for decades in terms of outcome ) but as a political party it had for example right wing/libertarian policies in other areas - Economics/ foreign policy/ Defence/ NHS/ Immigration. public spending/ etc , these issues dont go away with brexit so it doesnt make sense
to break up a party and start from scratch in order to pursue basically the same policies in a post Brexit UK.
though a successful "rebranding" of the existing party might have helped, as fewer and fewer want to vote for them as things stand.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sunder wrote: Jerry has a post up wherein he declares that the music he listened to from the ages of 12-18 was the best music humanity ever produced, period, and that anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

It was inevitable.

Popular music is like sex.
Each new generation thinks they invent it
when in fact they discover it.

John D

Post by John D »

More ammunition in Steersman's support to free the "N" word.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I think any "rebranding" would have to include a complete name switch, since they're very much pigeonholed into the whole "UK Independence" thing and it's always gonna be the first and often only thing people think when they hear the name. And at that point what's the difference in just starting a new party with some of the same cast?

I've honestly not got a problem with people forming single-issue parties, they just have to know when it's time to bow out. I mean that's kind of my beef with a lot of social movements that end up shambling along zombie-like long after the problem they formed to tackle has been dealt with.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

John D wrote: I just wanted to share PZs bio from the Uni website.
download/file.php?id=5240
:lol:

Don't forget this bit of make-work puffery.

https://imgur.com/6LPMwSi.png

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

SM1957 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:16 am
You Tube silence far right voices because they cause radicalisation.

While the Left immerse themselves in Far Right groups for a year and claim it has no effect http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43131290

Mary Whitehouse used to watch hours and hours and days of pornography and wanted it banned because it would corrupt others.

Although she claimed it had no effect on her. It was always the little people who would be affected by what she watched for a living.

If you can spend a year traipsing around white supremacist groups without turning into a fascist, why do you then insist that people be no platformed because their voices are too dangerous to listen to?
It's all in 1984. Like most authoritarian/totalitarian stuff. Orwell was incredibly perspicacious on that shit, not least because of his experience in the Spanish Civil War.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKmsvRXE4A

How old was I when I purchased my first 45?

Yes, TWELVE

Who was the band?

Why Grand Funk railroad, of course !!!

Barbie's Boyfriend

When arguing with a Boomer who thinks that 70s music is the greatest ever, you can win the argument by uttering a single, solitary word:

DISCO !!!

John D

Post by John D »

Barbie's Boyfriend wrote: When arguing with a Boomer who thinks that 70s music is the greatest ever, you can win the argument by uttering a single, solitary word:

DISCO !!!
And here is Frank Zappa's response to Disco from his "Sheik Yerbouti" album... haha. 1979 was a good year. That's the year I first got laid and graduated from High School. Hmmmm.... but thinking back.... that is also the time I was deeply moody and nearly suicidal. Funny how much clearer I remember the good things.

My wife (girlfriend at the time) and I saw Zappa at Cobo Hall in Detroit. I thought it was pretty good, but my wife actually fell asleep. I should have known how unusual she was to be able to fall asleep at a 70 decibel rock show. People started throwing stuff at Frank while he was performing "You're an Asshole". He warned the audience once.... but then got hit by some coins and walked off the stage. I woke up my wife and we went home to bed. Haha.

I also like his "Jewish Princess" song from the same album. "I just want a princess to ride!!!!!" When ever I see Sarah Silverman I sing this song in my head.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:

Apparently the gears of Mario's machinery quit working in 1996. At age 53. RIP

That was a time when most protesters were adults and were protesting against actual stuff and not fake Chinese food.

John D

Post by John D »

Jewish Princess: Frank Zappa (oh man.... I just had to post the lyric... and this proves that shit was really funnier in the 70s)

I want a nasty little jewish princess
With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
A horny little jewish princess
With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma
Lonely inside
Well, she can swallow my pride

I want a hairy little jewish princess
With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
I want a steamy little jewish princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
I don't want no troll
I just want a yemenite hole

I want a darling little jewish princess
Who don't shit about cooking and is arrogant looking
A vicious little jewish princess
To specifically happen with a pee-pee that's snappin
All up inside
I just want a princess to ride
Awright, back to the top... Everybody twist

I want a funky little jewish princess
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
A brazen little jewish princess
With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
She can even be poor
So long as she does it with four on the floor
(vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little jewish princess
With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
A fragile little jewish princess
With roumanian thighs, who weasels n lies
For two or three nights
Wont someone send me a princess who bites

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:38 am
Snapfingers wrote: (Someone tell me how to post tweets)
Copy link to tweet and paste into post. The forum will do the rest.
The Forum is good. The Forum feeds us.

vaal.jpg
(57.17 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Sunder wrote: I think any "rebranding" would have to include a complete name switch, since they're very much pigeonholed into the whole "UK Independence" thing and it's always gonna be the first and often only thing people think when they hear the name. And at that point what's the difference in just starting a new party with some of the same cast?

I've honestly not got a problem with people forming single-issue parties, they just have to know when it's time to bow out. I mean that's kind of my beef with a lot of social movements that end up shambling along zombie-like long after the problem they formed to tackle has been dealt with.
Not only were UKIP a single issue party but also a party dominated by the enigmatic Nigel Farage, unfortunately he was never able to fully control their NEC and fractures were starting to appear long before the referendum. Being hoodwinked by the Tory usurper Douglas Carswell didn't help their cause either but rather highlighted a hidden agenda from the more liberal elements within the party, the likes of Suzanne Evans for example who appeared all too willing to stir shit with a great big spoon.
Every leader they've had since has had the same problems trying to keep the party together, their best bet was Steven Woolfe but he got punched unconscious by a fellow UKIP MEP (allegedly) in Brussels and immediately quit and went independent. Diane James lasted all of 5 minutes due to back biting bitchiness within the party executive and also quit and went indy, then came the disaster that was Paul Nuttall who couldn't win a bi-election in the most Brexit town in the country, his cause not helped by dressing like Toad of Toad Hall whilst canvassing and very creditable accusations that he was a bit of a Walter Mitty character when it came to his CV.
Then we got Henry Bolton, about as inspiring as rice pudding and a complete outsider before he (with the help of Farage, which needs mentioning) smeared one of the favourites Anne Marie Walters as a racist Islamophobic Nazi and then came from relative obscurity to win. Hmmm! :think:

Ironically his demise was aided by him shagging an actual racist bimbo half his age. The party are finished now as serious political players in my opinion.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:

Straight on the attack with the victim card, how very predictable, my only surprise is she didn't go down the "cos I is black innit" route too.
"This is a decision I've made due to the endless attacks on my character by the Conservative right wing press and relentless online abuse."

She went on: "I wanted my appointment to be something positive and exciting for the community but instead it has turned into nasty tabloid fodder, blown out of all proportion".
Maybe Amanda Marcotte will credit the Pit for this, too.

Barbie's Boyfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAJfOcnYYEQ

The worst thing about Disco: It was how its fans not only thought it was the greatest music ever invented, but would wax eloquent ad nauseum about who unenlightened you were if you dared to disagree.

Kinda like how SJWs look down upon all of us great unwashed unwoke folks

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

feathers wrote: You said Gor?

It's Transmen of Gor now, grandad

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Bugger. Missed your own comment.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:45 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I seriously have had it with SJWs like pompous ass John Pierot promoting child abuse in the name of SJW transgender dogma.

I'm done:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... 3789340282
I've always thought that some kids upon reaching puberty question their sexuality. Simply because most kids grow up with best friends who are of the same sex. At puberty it seems reasonable that some kids get 'confused' about their sexuality cause (for boys) 'girls have cooties'. And for a while sexual feelings are directed towards those they've always had as best friend, ie: members of the same sex. And then nature sorts itself out.

That stuff is all natural and is bound to happen. And in reverse, some kids who are gay try to direct their feeling to the opposite sex and it takes a while for them to realize it isn't working out because they are gay.

But that happens at puberty and (for gays especially) it takes time to figure this stuff out.

But please telll me, WTF is a 6 year old boy saying when he says 'I am female"? What exactly are the female feelz? Or the male feelz? How about this, let them figure it all out, on their own?

My brother had a pet elephant when he was 5. My parents didn't build a fucking elephant pen and order in a thousand bales of hay for his pet elephant. My parents just let him get a little older and for some reason the pet elephant just seemed to disappear. Cause kids say some strange shit. Cause keyword is 'kid'. Let kids be kids and say and do stupid shit. Anything else is child abuse.
Your parents are bastards and I don't blame your brother for hating them as I'm sure he does. What kind of monsters lets their child's companion elephant just wander off and starve to death?!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Why's everyone so down on disco lately?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdhL433uag

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Shatterface wrote:

Not if Steersman of Gor has anything to say about it.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

John D wrote: Jewish Princess: Frank Zappa (oh man.... I just had to post the lyric... and this proves that shit was really funnier in the 70s)

I want a nasty little jewish princess
With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
A horny little jewish princess
With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma
Lonely inside
Well, she can swallow my pride

I want a hairy little jewish princess
With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
I want a steamy little jewish princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
I don't want no troll
I just want a yemenite hole

I want a darling little jewish princess
Who don't shit about cooking and is arrogant looking
A vicious little jewish princess
To specifically happen with a pee-pee that's snappin
All up inside
I just want a princess to ride
Awright, back to the top... Everybody twist

I want a funky little jewish princess
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
A brazen little jewish princess
With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
She can even be poor
So long as she does it with four on the floor
(vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little jewish princess
With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
A fragile little jewish princess
With roumanian thighs, who weasels n lies
For two or three nights
Keep It Greasy:

Damn, I miss him.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
Guest_d2e60302 wrote:

Apparently the gears of Mario's machinery quit working in 1996. At age 53. RIP

That was a time when most protesters were adults and were protesting against actual stuff and not fake Chinese food.

Early one 1990's morning, when I worked at the Post Office, while the dozens of mailmen sorted the mail in the back-room, I played a recording of that Mario Savio rant over the PA speakers.

I don't know whether his voice was clear-enough to be intelligible. But the managers were stirred-up by the break in routine-- and just as quickly became dismissive-- due to me showing no signs of aggression or politically stridency... I was just my usual incomprehensible self, probably shrugging: "I was trying to be funny."

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

feathers wrote:
Sunder wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 am

Excessive infighting seems to be a hallmark of fringey one-trick pony parties. Seen it in Holland as well, after Pim Fortuyn was killed.
Don't forget the PFJ!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

For your entertainment:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... nt-1586006

(P.S. all of those descriptions are lifted from other album reviews.)

Barbie's Boyfriend

Dr Coyne's favorite Asian beer:
24909889_402025613601141_4053964882746277888_n.jpg
(37.49 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

John D

Post by John D »

Sagon's first post since Kings College Antifa brouhaha.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

John D wrote: Sagon's first post since Kings College Antifa brouhaha.

I still can't quite fathom how antifa hope to usher in a communist revolution when they can be so easily defeated by Sargon's flabby fanboys and posh fops.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Tigzy wrote:
John D wrote: Sagon's first post since Kings College Antifa brouhaha.

I still can't quite fathom how antifa hope to usher in a communist revolution when they can be so easily defeated by Sargon's flabby fanboys and posh fops.
Whoa now, that "flab" is in fact peak male physique bursting with masculine vitality!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Those antifa goons better watch out or someone will go all Fotherington-Thomas on them.

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

John D wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:19 am
Sagon's first post since Kings College Antifa brouhaha.

I'm calling it now, this was a false flag op!!

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

[.img]https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1388 ... 464685.jpg[/img]

Not if Steersman of Gor has anything to say about it.
:-) Has a nice ring to it ...

Though there is an increasing acceptance of "transwoman" and "transman", and from a somewhat surprising source:

Although, credit where credit is due, I think Aneris was the first to suggest that analogy with crayfish - here at least.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Say Wigger 3 times and he appears. :P
A Steersman is not a man, because once he has been rendered into a steer he can no longer produce sperm.
Discuss among yourselves. :ugeek:

John D

Post by John D »