There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Barbie's Boyfriend

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Say Wigger 3 times and he appears. :P
A Steersman is not a man, because once he has been rendered into a steer he can no longer produce sperm.
Discuss among yourselves. :ugeek:
I prefer "Boat Obsessed Bozo "

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Say Wigger 3 times and he appears. :P
A Steersman is not a man, because once he has been rendered into a steer he can no longer produce sperm.
Discuss among yourselves. :ugeek:
LoL. Better than Barbie's dildo's attempt at humour ...

BTW, en passant, and since you brought it up a while back, I have no control over the posting of comments at Post Millennial. They seem to delay new posters a bit, and any posts with "too many" links.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Sunder wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:21 am
Ape+lust wrote:
Hunt wrote: Clean your own house first, PZ...
He's been on just about every biology search/hiring committee for the past decade, sometimes sitting as chairman. I've seen him grouse ominously that "they" weren't sufficiently mindful of diversity, as if he was ready to crack heads until he got results. But as usual, he's just a mouthy coward (or a disinterested poseur).
If there's something I'm surprised never got him in trouble at work it's that. I hope a higher-up at some point at least gave him a chewing out for lying and making them all look like jackasses in public. Avicenna may be gone but Peezy carries the torch of his fabulism.
I emailed the UM office of diversity watch-dogs and asked if they were going to escalate these (publicly) expressed concerns of a senior staff member about structural racism. They literally said it wasn’t their problem and go find someone who cares. HR I think it was.

:bjarte:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote: More ammunition in Steersman's support to free the "N" word.
Thanks. Not bad at all, although I think he goes off into the weeds a bit - think I'll need to show him the errors of his ways ... ;-)

But like this bit:
Nothing is really their fault according to this world view.
At about 5:41 – amen to that. Thinking we have to handle blacks with kid-gloves because many of them can’t handle the truth doesn’t do anyone any good at all. En passant, I noticed this video from Rubin that addresses the topic as well, although I haven't had a chance to watch any of it yet:

But, speaking of stupid ass niggers:

Even if the deficit financing of many other countries is maybe equally suspect, although I expect there are significant differences.

And another one:

John D

Post by John D »

Antifa Soy Boys always get the shit kicked out of them.... but you have gotta see this balloon attack. Hoho.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Steersman wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
LoL. Better than Barbie's dildo's attempt at humour ...

Aw, did I hurt the Boat Obsessed Bozo's feefees ???

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

HAHAHAHA!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

You gotta love these numb cunt-brained assholes who believe we would all be dandy without the military or the police. Of course nobody would ever take advantage of that, especially if we also got rid of guns. It would be a real worker's paradise, not a problem, no siree.

Seriously, one of you lurking SJW types, please pop on and try to justify this insane belief that we don't need the police or military. It will be helpful if you illustrate where this has worked before (pro-tip: it hasn't) and why you think everybody is going to suddenly hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

John D

Post by John D »

South Africa is fucked. They are gonna look like Zimbabwe pretty soon. Too bad for the citizens of the country. It takes a generation or two to recover from the overthrow of a colonial master. People in South Africa have to run their course through their vengeance and jealousy.

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D wrote: South Africa is fucked. They are gonna look like Zimbabwe pretty soon. Too bad for the citizens of the country. It takes a generation or two to recover from the overthrow of a colonial master. People in South Africa have to run their course through their vengeance and jealousy.
What is alarming is the lack of international concern over the treatment of whites in South Africa. If this was happening to any other ethnic group, there would be widespread condemnation and U.N. meetings. Instead there is mostly radio silence.

While I'm on the subject, if anybody has some good sources on the SA situation, especially the more horrific aspects, I would be grateful if you'd post or PM them to me. I'm going to harangue my local public radio station about their lack of coverage, seeing as they're asking for my money.

#32 Rat

Post by #32 Rat »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: [You gotta love these numb cunt-brained assholes who believe we would all be dandy without the military or the police. Of course nobody would ever take advantage of that, especially if we also got rid of guns. It would be a real worker's paradise, not a problem, no siree.

Seriously, one of you lurking SJW types, please pop on and try to justify this insane belief that we don't need the police or military. It will be helpful if you illustrate where this has worked before (pro-tip: it hasn't) and why you think everybody is going to suddenly hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Iceland does OK.

As do countries without armed forces.

Becky may have just wanted a reduction in overall military spending. Principle of charity and all that. End of pedantry.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

MacGruberKnows wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I seriously have had it with SJWs like pompous ass John Pierot promoting child abuse in the name of SJW transgender dogma.

I'm done:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... 3789340282
I've always thought that some kids upon reaching puberty question their sexuality. Simply because most kids grow up with best friends who are of the same sex. At puberty it seems reasonable that some kids get 'confused' about their sexuality cause (for boys) 'girls have cooties'. And for a while sexual feelings are directed towards those they've always had as best friend, ie: members of the same sex. And then nature sorts itself out.

That stuff is all natural and is bound to happen. And in reverse, some kids who are gay try to direct their feeling to the opposite sex and it takes a while for them to realize it isn't working out because they are gay.

But that happens at puberty and (for gays especially) it takes time to figure this stuff out.

But please telll me, WTF is a 6 year old boy saying when he says 'I am female"? What exactly are the female feelz? Or the male feelz? How about this, let them figure it all out, on their own?

My brother had a pet elephant when he was 5. My parents didn't build a fucking elephant pen and order in a thousand bales of hay for his pet elephant. My parents just let him get a little older and for some reason the pet elephant just seemed to disappear. Cause kids say some strange shit. Cause keyword is 'kid'. Let kids be kids and say and do stupid shit. Anything else is child abuse.
Random thought: Isn't it indirectly insulting to anyone who's spent their teen years or in some cases entire adult life confused about their sexuality and identity to be told this shit's so intuitive even toddlers can figure it out?

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. This guy is funny. Hooray.... comedy can be found (on the internet).

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Fantastic talk about the A12.

(Not the road to Brentwood).

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/death_wish_2018

Death Wish is at 15% from critics, 86% from the audience
https://i.imgur.com/hZlrGE4.png

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/death_wish_2018

Death Wish is at 15% from critics, 86% from the audience
https://i.imgur.com/hZlrGE4.png
The SJW mindset turns something else that was useful and entertaining into a bucket of shit.

John D

Post by John D »

Ok. so this guy is pretty fucking funny.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

We all know that when a leader of social justice like Zvan, Myers, Watson, Steve Stalin Shives tells you what they want to see done it isn't their problem if some deranged or just stupid internet follower carries it out?
Is there a video game that trains sexually confused youngsters to punch "fascists" yet?

CaptainFluffyBunny

#32 Rat wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:46 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: [You gotta love these numb cunt-brained assholes who believe we would all be dandy without the military or the police. Of course nobody would ever take advantage of that, especially if we also got rid of guns. It would be a real worker's paradise, not a problem, no siree.

Iceland does OK.

As do countries without armed forces.

Becky may have just wanted a reduction in overall military spending. Principle of charity and all that. End of pedantry.

I assure you Iceland has a police force, I have met them personally. Iceland depends on the US military bases there to deter other nations that might be inclined to invade.

And while I appreciate your charity for Watson, stating the army is "garbage" inclines me to send her to a nation unencumbered by the protection that NATO and other Democratic nations provide, to see if the result is everything she dreams of.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Okay, why is that all bolded? I didn't do that...

CaptainFluffyBunny

Okay speaking of the US military, the USS Lexington, a savior of Australia, has ben found.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... on-76/amp/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nice. I suppose that has a more serious twang to it than the more accurate “Savior of Port Moresby”

:hankey:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The four-day battle has been credited with helping to save Australia from a full-scale Japanese invasion

This sentence could only benefit from a reference.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
The four-day battle has been credited with helping to save Australia from a full-scale Japanese invasion

A bit simplistic, but in the long-term not entirely unrealistic. To give the dead their due.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Coral_Sea

feathers

Post by feathers »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:01 pm
Funny enough, most of these SJWs have a communist slant, but the one thing most communist countries present and past have in common is a huge defence budget and an all-powerful police force.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Thinking about the Lady Lex, this trivia question popped into my head:

List all currently commissioned US Navy ships that have sunk an enemy ship in combat.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

mordacious1 wrote: Thinking about the Lady Lex, this trivia question popped into my head:

List all currently commissioned US Navy ships that have sunk an enemy ship in combat.
Navy retires its last modern ship to sink an enemy vessel (Oct 2015)

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Ape+lust wrote:
mordacious1 wrote: Thinking about the Lady Lex, this trivia question popped into my head:

...and that leaves one.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Oops!
...and that leaves one.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Ape+lust wrote:

I didn't know all the Perry class ships had been decommissioned. They were a bit more state of the art than the frigate I was on.
And even though he was a cook, he had to know how to fight fires like everyone else.
Unless something has changed, everyone serving on a ship is a firefighter. That's been true since the Forrestal conflagration.

Still scary as hell.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

John D wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 pm
Antifa Soy Boys always get the shit kicked out of them.... but you have gotta see this balloon attack. Hoho.

From her reaction I think it is possible that the balloon made contact with her eyeball. Didn't seem to be any histrionics happening and she reacted instantly.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Okay, why is that all bolded? I didn't do that...
The Pit emboldens is all.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Mr. X, Indeed wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:25 am
And even though he was a cook, he had to know how to fight fires like everyone else.
Unless something has changed, everyone serving on a ship is a firefighter. That's been true since the Forrestal conflagration.
You shouldn't be in the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez and his friends are ragging on CH Sommers for whining about her interrupted speech.

Peez is making sure everyone knows he's chill, copacetic, and down with the kids AND the constitution.

https://imgur.com/KE3xoBo.png

https://twitter.com/pzmyers/status/971025841441226752

Such horseshit. His protesters must've been deaf-mutes in ski suits. If one of them just ate a bag of Doritos, it would drown out his insipid hootie-flute voice.
Peez wrote:"I can handle it." *thumbs up*
Peez wrote:"Your math is fine. It’s your humanity that is broken."
Pick one, you juvenile old goat.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

In case everyone is not up to date...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5h7OH73bsk

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:

A bit simplistic, but in the long-term not entirely unrealistic. To give the dead their due.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Coral_Sea
Agreed, though their service doesn’t need a wrapper of myth.

https://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002 ... 32145.html

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Trevor Baylis, the inventor of the clockwork radio and (formerly) Britain's greatest living inventor has finally wound down (or perhaps shuffled off this mortal coil).

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... es-aged-80

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

PZ would support woke protesters who protest him since he's an old white cis hetero man. That I can believe.

Ask him what he'd do if conservative or religious students heckled him.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

If I had invented them, I would be proud to be buried wearing a pair of electric shoes.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Kirbmarc wrote: PZ would support woke protesters who protest him since he's an old white cis hetero man. That I can believe.

Or put a newspaper in his pidgeon hole.

(This is not a euphemism.)

Guest_d2e60302

Post by Guest_d2e60302 »

Any mgtows or mras at UMM? I think PZ has "invited" them in as unannounced surprise guest lecturers.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote: PZ would support woke protesters who protest him since he's an old white cis hetero man. That I can believe.

:D

I'm pretty sure Peez has never given a thumbs up to anyone who ended his presentation by shouting him down (that's the sort of protest they're talking about). He's just a grandstanding liar.

Remember, he's the one who, now that Hitchens is dead, claims Hitchens used to "argue angrily" with him.

https://imgur.com/SHbtW88.png

Did you ever see Hitchens get angry at someone who didn't matter about an issue that didn't matter? Peez would've been the first.

And if Hitch did get mad, Peez would be as butthurt over it as Rebecca is with Dear Muslima.

Peez will say anything if he thinks it'll give him an advantage.

https://imgur.com/lgOD7LS.png

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote: Nice one Becky.

Pretty sure she was bemoaning the patriarchal inequality of not allowing wamminz to join the Royal Marines a few years ago, I can't be arsed to try and find it so you'll just have to believe it as FACT.

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Was Jeremy Corbyn a member of a white-supremacist Facebook group called 'Palestine Live'? Along with Chris Williamson and Paul Mason?

http://david-collier.com/wp-content/upl ... _FINAL.pdf

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote: Peez will say anything if he thinks it'll give him an advantage.
I think it's simply the case that he's lied so often that he can't keep his story consistent. Every time I lie about something I'm amazed how quickly the whole thing spins out of control.

Oh! what a tangled web we weave
When first we practise to deceive!

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Ape+lust wrote: Peez and his friends are ragging on CH Sommers for whining about her interrupted speech.

Peez is making sure everyone knows he's chill, copacetic, and down with the kids AND the constitution.

https://imgur.com/KE3xoBo.png

https://twitter.com/pzmyers/status/971025841441226752

Such horseshit. His protesters must've been deaf-mutes in ski suits. If one of them just ate a bag of Doritos, it would drown out his insipid hootie-flute voice.
Peez wrote:"I can handle it." *thumbs up*
Peez wrote:"Your math is fine. It’s your humanity that is broken."
Pick one, you juvenile old goat.
Ha ha ha. Remember PZ Myers freaking over Frank at a conference?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Ha ha ha. Remember PZ Myers freaking over Frank at a conference?
HAW! Yes! Wanted Franc banned in his own country, the self-important loon :lol: :lol:

He also worried about Sacha getting close to his blue-haired boobie and supported the attempt to ban her, too.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Peez also incited others to destroy copies of the local conservatives college paper.

PZ Myers is such a pathetic, cowardly, mendacious, misanthropic, execrable excuse for a human being. I hope to meet him one day.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

... in which I'm told to stop hurting people's feelings by questioning the radical trans narrative.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/frie ... 3791652248

CaptainFluffyBunny

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ... in which I'm told to stop hurting people's feelings by questioning the radical trans narrative.

Yah done spoiled the circle-jerk and ruined the echoes, yah big meanie. How could you think to argue with such 'nyms as "Soy Cheese?" They were having a "meaningful discussion" until you ruined it with facts.

Their arguments mostly seem to revolve around trying to make fun of you and that you can hurt people's feelings, which are only important if you are trans, apparently.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ... in which I'm told to stop hurting people's feelings by questioning the radical trans narrative.

skinnercitycyclist wrote:I do not entirely understand transgenderism, but my biggest fear in working with my transgender students is that I will hurt their feelings by using the wrong pronoun. That's really about it.
"I do not entirely understand why people might be religious, but my biggest fear in working with religious people is that I will hurt their feelings by criticizing religion. That's really about it".

"I do not entirely understand why people believe in astrology, but my biggest fear in working with people who believe in astrology is that I will hurt their feelings by saying that astrology is bunk. That's really about it".

"I do not entirely understand why people might vote for Donald Trump, but my biggest fear in working with Trump fans is that I will hurt their feelings by saying that Trump is a piece of shit, and that they've been swindled. That's really about it".

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

That's a pretty weak-ass argument.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Yah done spoiled the circle-jerk and ruined the echoes, yah big meanie. How could you think to argue with such 'nyms as "Soy Cheese?" They were having a "meaningful discussion" until you ruined it with facts.

Their arguments mostly seem to revolve around trying to make fun of you and that you can hurt people's feelings, which are only important if you are trans, apparently.
Making fun of someone while scolding them for allegedly hurting the feelings of others, would seem hypocritical anywhere other than the alternate universe of SJWdom.

My 'precious snowflakes' comment elicited the disrupted wasp's nest response I anticipated. Flushing out these SJWs real motivation: to suck up to, and be given a cookie by, the narcissistic autogynophiles dominating the discourse.

WMDKitty thinks I should be banned for transphobia. Cite the works of Amitay, Cantor, Dreger, et al. -- licensed, practicing professionals who actually support transition & SRS for some individuals -- and you hate all trans.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Making fun of someone while scolding them for allegedly hurting the feelings of others, would seem hypocritical anywhere other than the alternate universe of SJWdom.

My 'precious snowflakes' comment elicited the disrupted wasp's nest response I anticipated. Flushing out these SJWs real motivation: to suck up to, and be given a cookie by, the narcissistic autogynophiles dominating the discourse.

WMDKitty thinks I should be banned for transphobia. Cite the works of Amitay, Cantor, Dreger, et al. -- licensed, practicing professionals who actually support transition & SRS for some individuals -- and you hate all trans.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote:

skinnercitycyclist wrote:I do not entirely understand transgenderism, but my biggest fear in working with my transgender students is that I will hurt their feelings by using the wrong pronoun. That's really about it.
"I do not entirely understand why people might be religious, but my biggest fear in working with religious people is that I will hurt their feelings by criticizing religion. That's really about it".

"I do not entirely understand why people believe in astrology, but my biggest fear in working with people who believe in astrology is that I will hurt their feelings by saying that astrology is bunk. That's really about it".

"I do not entirely understand why people might vote for Donald Trump, but my biggest fear in working with Trump fans is that I will hurt their feelings by saying that Trump is a piece of shit, and that they've been swindled. That's really about it".
I had long hair in the Sixties. I got 'misgendered' and 'mispronouned' all the time, and maliciously so. I did not collapse into a helpless, quivering ball or throw an infantile temper tantrum.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I had long hair in the Sixties. I got 'misgendered' and 'mispronouned' all the time, and maliciously so. I did not collapse into a helpless, quivering ball or throw an infantile temper tantrum.
Internalized transphobia, my friend, you should have demanded loudly to be respected, that would have work out fine for your self-esteem.

Or maybe not.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Corbyn gets caught red-handed posting in an extreme anti-Israel facebook group - extreme to the point of being explicitly antisemitic - and seems thoroughly unconcerned by all the antisemitism going on around him. Also, noted Oolon-licker Paul Mason was a part of this group too. lol

In fairness to ol Jez, this was a while ago. 2014 to be exact, when Jez was a naive stripling of 66.

'The standard you walk by is the standard you accept,' as the SJW were fond of saying. They don't seem to say it so much now, no doubt on account of getting caught out on it a bit too often.

https://order-order.com/2018/03/07/corb ... ook-group/

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I had long hair in the Sixties. I got 'misgendered' and 'mispronouned' all the time, and maliciously so. I did not collapse into a helpless, quivering ball or throw an infantile temper tantrum.
But Matt, everyone knows your cishet privilege forms an impenetrable shield making it impossible for anyone to actually hurt your feelings. If you had any (which as a cishet, you obviously don't).