Double wank and shit chips
free thoughtpolice

Re: The Trump Dump!

Post by free thoughtpolice »

:D :lol:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

John D wrote: Stormy Daniels has the most dilated pupils I have ever seen. I noticed right away.... and so did everyone else. WTF? I thought she must have contacts in or something... but that makes no sense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rview.html
Benzodiazepines.

free thoughtpolice

LSD, Amphetamines, even Cannabis. Bellamadonna, Bellamawhore. :character-yoshi:

CaptainFluffyBunny

[tweet][/tweet]
This is...interesting. Read the comments below it as well. Trump's lawyer either made a mistake of insane proportions or is willing to be disbarred for entering into a contract without his client's consent.

CaptainFluffyBunny

[tweet][/tweet]
An interesting thread. Sounds a lot like witness tampering to me.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kushner in bed with Saudis. What could go wrong?
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/29/poli ... ssion=true

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice

Nunberg a coke addict? So was his new top pick for director of economic council Larry Kudlow. :character-beavisbutthead:

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Nunberg a coke addict? So was his new top pick for director of economic council Larry Kudlow. :character-beavisbutthead:
Coincidence, I'm sure. What I really appreciate is the professionalism that the Trump administration, current and former, always has on display. They inspire confidence that my nation is running smoothly and in my best interests. Yep.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Coincidence, I'm sure. What I really appreciate is the professionalism that the Trump administration, current and former, always has on display. They inspire confidence that my nation is running smoothly and in my best interests. Yep.
Even Ann Coulter said that Trump is fucking over his voters repeatedly. Yes, she said it because Trump isn't building The Wall fast enough for her liking, but still, the guy is so massively incompetent at his job that even some of his rabid fans are starting to notice.

Of course he's not just incompetent, he's also corrupt, nepotistic, pandering to shady political and social movements, hiring shady war hawks, and fucking up everything he touches. He's screwing the US, his own party, basically everything, so much that I think that the GOP is going to lose the mid-terms VERY badly. But then he might go even more deranged and try to give his war hawks a reason to start a war (likely with Iran, since he hired John "Delenda Teheran" Bolton) to gain back some popularity.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
Even Ann Coulter said that Trump is fucking over his voters repeatedly. Yes, she said it because Trump isn't building The Wall fast enough for her liking, but still, the guy is so massively incompetent at his job that even some of his rabid fans are starting to notice.

Of course he's not just incompetent, he's also corrupt, nepotistic, pandering to shady political and social movements, hiring shady war hawks, and fucking up everything he touches. He's screwing the US, his own party, basically everything, so much that I think that the GOP is going to lose the mid-terms VERY badly. But then he might go even more deranged and try to give his war hawks a reason to start a war (likely with Iran, since he hired John "Delenda Teheran" Bolton) to gain back some popularity.
Trump won't go much lower than a 30% approval rating. For hard-core Trumpians it isn't politics but a cult of personality. They will excuse anything and everything. His alienating the rest of the world is "4D Chess." They can't and won't see it.

The well has already been poisoned for any indictments. No matter what the evidence, it will all be the fault of the "Deep State."

Real conservatives never much liked Trump, but are on the bandwagon because they get their pet agendas through and they are very afraid of the Trumpian base.

I do fear a war as a distraction if things start getting real in the Mueller department. He has been kissing Saudi ass a lot, and they want Iran to get pounded. John Bolton has advised pounding Iran.

Gawds, if this was a Democrat, their would be impeachment hearings going full bore. Democrats would be chucking him to the wolves a la Franken. But the level of hypocrisy in Republicans has gotten so bad that I fear any rational conservative party is doomed.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

John Bolton is fucking insane. He seems genuinely convinced that the US can simply declare war on any country they don't like, international laws be damned, consequences be damned. He's so much into bombing Iran that I wonder whether the Saudis have a picture of him fucking a camel or something along those lines :bjarte:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice

There is a website run by a pretty experienced ex-convict that gives some counselling to people including white collar type criminals that are looking at doing federal time. This week he got a question from someone, possibly David Dennison. :drool:

free thoughtpolice

:doh: :lol: wrong video.

free thoughtpolice

Sinclair Broadcasting is on Trump's side on the battle against fake news, and all their broadcast journalists are on side.

John D

Post by John D »

I posted this on Facebook.... oh boy... I couldn't help myself.
I heard a rumor that Winnie Mandella's cremation ceremony involves a car tire and a gallon of gas. Can anyone confirm?

John D

Post by John D »

oh... wrong thread... oh well.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

free thoughtpolice wrote: :doh: :lol: wrong video.
I've watched a lot of that guy's videos. Entertaining, and seems to shoot straight

free thoughtpolice

I've watched a lot of that guy's videos. Entertaining, and seems to shoot straight
Wouldn't fuck with him though, unless you want to get your wig split.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Wouldn't fuck with him though, unless you want to get your wig split.
Never heard the term "wig split" til this guy. And he sure uses it alot

free thoughtpolice

free thoughtpolice

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Kirbmarc wrote: Even Ann Coulter said that Trump is fucking over his voters repeatedly. Yes, she said it because Trump isn't building The Wall fast enough for her liking, but still, the guy is so massively incompetent at his job that even some of his rabid fans are starting to notice.

Trump won't go much lower than a 30% approval rating. For hard-core Trumpians it isn't politics but a cult of personality. They will excuse anything and everything. His alienating the rest of the world is "4D Chess." They can't and won't see it.

The well has already been poisoned for any indictments. No matter what the evidence, it will all be the fault of the "Deep State."

Real conservatives never much liked Trump, but are on the bandwagon because they get their pet agendas through and they are very afraid of the Trumpian base.

I do fear a war as a distraction if things start getting real in the Mueller department. He has been kissing Saudi ass a lot, and they want Iran to get pounded. John Bolton has advised pounding Iran.

Gawds, if this was a Democrat, their would be impeachment hearings going full bore. Democrats would be chucking him to the wolves a la Franken. But the level of hypocrisy in Republicans has gotten so bad that I fear any rational conservative party is doomed.
I think he could, but it won't be from stuff related to collusion with the Russian government or Stormy Daniels or rampant corruption, or any of the other circus type shit we've been seeing from the Trump administration from the beginning. If that stuff was ever going to effect the 30%ers it would have by now.

This trade war that he is kicking off with China could really tank him, though. The Chinese are threatening to put heavy tariffs on agricultural exports, and rural areas tend to be conservative strongholds. If he goes through with this and farmers see their income drop substantially, his approval will go below 30%, just like it did for W when the economy was tanking in 2008.

The most reliable way to piss of the US electorate is by hitting them in the pocketbook.

free thoughtpolice

Old_Ones wrote:

The most reliable way to piss of the US electorate is by hitting them in the pocketbook.

Chelsea Clinton elected in 2020 presidential race to lead the USA out of the Second Great Depression.
Vows to restore all of Merka's devastated wetlands!

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote: Old_Ones wrote:

Chelsea Clinton elected in 2020 presidential race to lead the USA out of the Second Great Depression.
Vows to restore all of Merka's devastated wetlands!
Alright, I'm calling Canadian interference after that comment.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Old_ones wrote: I think he could, but it won't be from stuff related to collusion with the Russian government or Stormy Daniels or rampant corruption, or any of the other circus type shit we've been seeing from the Trump administration from the beginning. If that stuff was ever going to effect the 30%ers it would have by now.

This trade war that he is kicking off with China could really tank him, though. The Chinese are threatening to put heavy tariffs on agricultural exports, and rural areas tend to be conservative strongholds. If he goes through with this and farmers see their income drop substantially, his approval will go below 30%, just like it did for W when the economy was tanking in 2008.

It makes sense. A president who is a buffoon is a news item, a president who's corrupt is basically old news, but a president that costs you your job is a liability.

free thoughtpolice

Amazon is ripping people off by not paying state sales tax. Stealing from the people and operating at an unfair advantage to those businesses that pay their taxes. Very unpatriotic, cheaters.
Oh wait. They do pay state taxes on all Amazon merch they sell, although some of the mom and pop operators that use their service don't.
http://fortune.com/2018/04/07/the-trump ... st-states/
The online store of the Trump Organization, which sells Trump-branded merchandise including faux gold-bar piggybanks and pricey golf shirts, says it charges sales tax only to shoppers in Florida and Louisiana, despite having a physical presence in New York. That appears to flout rules on tax collection that President Trump has used in recent days to attack Amazon.com and its owner, Jeff Bezos.
Actually, now that I recall, not paying taxes is smart business if you can get away with it. Also, people know how to spend their own money better than the government so not paying taxes is good for the country. :geek:

CaptainFluffyBunny

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ssion=true
FBI raids Trump's lawyers office with warrant from Mueller. I'm looking for sparks to fly.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Sorry, a tip, not warrant, from Mueller. Should be a interesting week in Trumptown.

free thoughtpolice

Fake news Amazon Washington Post claims warrant includes bank fraud, wire fraud, and campaign violations.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 8224ac5013

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://reason.com/archives/2018/04/09/ ... ssion=true
Part-time asshole Ken White aka Popehat believes this raid to be a big deal.

John D

Post by John D »

I think Shapiro is probably right on most of this. OOOhhhhhhh.... good stuff. Haha.

I don't think you can claim attorney privilege if your attorney makes an illegal in-kind payment to a candidate. Will Stormy Daniels destroy the president.? The irony would be so sweet.... and then we would have Pence as the Pres..... and I could live with that.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Attorney/client privilege is rendered nugatory for communications involving criminal planning/conspiracy (caveats apply, yadda, yadda, yadda...)

CaptainFluffyBunny

My bet is that Cohen gets thrown under the bus and then redeemed by presidential pardon. Cohen will take the fall and get disbarred, as he will still have a job at the Trump org. Trump is his only client anyway.

CaptainFluffyBunny

DadoavOW0AEAsLn.jpeg
(69.19 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/ ... ssion=true
Trump thinks he can fire Mueller without going thru Rosenstein. Somebody should have a seance and tell Nixon.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: DadoavOW0AEAsLn.jpeg
Trump thinks he can fire Mueller without going thru Rosenstein. Somebody should have a seance and tell Nixon.
Tillerson was right. He's truly a fucking moron.

John D

Post by John D »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:51 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: DadoavOW0AEAsLn.jpeg
Tillerson was right. He's truly a fucking moron.
To be fair.... Trump didn't say what mechanism he would use to fire Mueller. The Reuters article did not state that he could fire Mueller without going through Rosenstein. He didn't say that, and neither did the big asymmetrical lady. You just said it. So... I don't know what that means. Probably nothing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Trump began the day tweeting in defense of Cohen, a longtime Trump Organization associate. “A TOTAL WITCH HUNT!!!” Trump tweeted Tuesday morning. He added: “Attorney-client privilege is dead!”

A GOP operative close to the White House told POLITICO: “The all-caps tweet, that’s the primal scream. That’s the war cry.”

“He’s losing his shit,” the operative added. “We’re at a different level now.”
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/ ... cas-512221

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Trump says missiles "will be coming".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Boy is this gonna be great!
:popcorn:

Why Trump Is Panicking
The raids on his attorney’s files are extremely dangerous for the president.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... nic-217847

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Boy is this gonna be great!
:popcorn:

Why Trump Is Panicking
The raids on his attorney’s files are extremely dangerous for the president.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... nic-217847
Hopefully Trump won't start a war to stay in power.

free thoughtpolice

How many Republican representatives and senators publicly support Trump but privately not so much?
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/republ ... ve-pundit/
“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can’t help himself. He’s just a f**king idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump.”

The House Judiciary Committee “just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller,” Rep. X supposedly said. “The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I’d vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we’re going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night.”
It should be noted that he publicly supports and defends Trump.
The media and Democrats on Capitol Hill often say many Republican lawmakers oppose Trump in private, but won’t in public. (There are several words for that.)

“But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We’re going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn’t led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can’t say that in public or I’d get run out of town.”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: How many Republican representatives and senators publicly support Trump but privately not so much?
“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can’t help himself. He’s just a f**king idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump.”

The House Judiciary Committee “just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller,” Rep. X supposedly said. “The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I’d vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we’re going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night.”
The media and Democrats on Capitol Hill often say many Republican lawmakers oppose Trump in private, but won’t in public. (There are several words for that.)

“But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We’re going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn’t led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can’t say that in public or I’d get run out of town.”
Ha Ha. After #nevertrump fizzled and trump won, the GOP thought they'd do great making a bargain with him.

Faust.jpg
(171.63 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote: How many Republican representatives and senators publicly support Trump but privately not so much?

If the GOP loses the House and the Senate in the mid-term elections Trump will be impeached. By November the Muller investigation would have come up with a case against Trump, likely on the Stormy Daniels shenanigans if not something worse, and if he'll cost some Republican senators and representatives their seat many of the others will likely be happy to toss his to the wolves since he'll have become a liability.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

There's a possibly farfetched theory going around that Speaker Ryan's call that he'll be stepping down when his term is up is a signal to his fellow Republicans to oust Trump while they can rather than wait for Dems to do it since if they proceed before next year they'll get an automatic VP Ryan. Then even if Pence goes down afterward they'll still hold the Executive branch.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Comey says Trump wanted 'pee tape' investigated to prove it was a lie: report
Comey says in his soon-to-be-released book, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership,” that Trump “brought up what he called the ‘golden showers thing’ … adding that it bothered him if there was ‘even a one percent chance’ his wife, Melania, thought it was true,”

Trump reportedly added that he wanted to "lift the cloud" of suspicion Melania Trump felt over the claims.

“He just rolled on, unprompted, explaining why it couldn’t possibly be true, ending by saying he was thinking of asking me to investigate the allegation to prove it was a lie,” Comey writes,

Comey writes that he wondered privately why the first lady would even consider the possibility that the "pee tape" could be real.

“In what kind of marriage, to what kind of man, does a spouse conclude there is only a 99 percent chance her husband didn’t do that?” he writes in “Higher Loyalty.”
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -was-a-lie

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sunder wrote: There's a possibly farfetched theory going around that Speaker Ryan's call that he'll be stepping down when his term is up is a signal to his fellow Republicans to oust Trump while they can rather than wait for Dems to do it since if they proceed before next year they'll get an automatic VP Ryan. Then even if Pence goes down afterward they'll still hold the Executive branch.
That's not how it works. If the President is impeached, the VP becomes President, then nominates a new VP. Speaker of the House is third in line of succession, but only becomes President if both POTUS & VP are wiped out by the same nuclear warhead incapacitated or removed from office simultaneously.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sunder wrote: There's a possibly farfetched theory going around that Speaker Ryan's call that he'll be stepping down when his term is up is a signal to his fellow Republicans to oust Trump while they can rather than wait for Dems to do it since if they proceed before next year they'll get an automatic VP Ryan. Then even if Pence goes down afterward they'll still hold the Executive branch.
That's not how it works. If the President is impeached, the VP becomes President, then nominates a new VP. Speaker of the House is third in line of succession, but only becomes President if both POTUS & VP are wiped out by the same nuclear warhead incapacitated or removed from office simultaneously.
You're right. It's been a long while since I've brushed up on my Presidential succession protocol.

Without checking am I at least right in remembering that the Postmaster General is the last in line?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

And checking myself I now find that...apparently no. Although they were at one point.

I guess even the civics textbooks we used in my high school days were out of date.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Picky point, but you should also consider the case where POTUS is incapacitated, the VP becomes POTUS, and then the new POTUS is incapacitated before a new VP is confirmed. This is not well explained by the 25th A (which was supposed to clear this all up). If the new POTUS hasn't even named a new VP, then it clearly goes to the Speaker. But what if the new POTUS has named a new VP, but the new VP has not (yet) been confirmed?

free thoughtpolice

Billie from Ockham wrote: Picky point, but you should also consider the case where POTUS is incapacitated, the VP becomes POTUS, and then the new POTUS is incapacitated before a new VP is confirmed. This is not well explained by the 25th A (which was supposed to clear this all up). If the new POTUS hasn't even named a new VP, then it clearly goes to the Speaker. But what if the new POTUS has named a new VP, but the new VP has not (yet) been confirmed?
I'm not a Merkin , much less a scholar of intricate law but isn't the house leader, "Cut and Run Paul Ryan" or his replacement somewhere in the succesion?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Billie from Ockham wrote: Picky point, but you should also consider the case where POTUS is incapacitated, the VP becomes POTUS, and then the new POTUS is incapacitated before a new VP is confirmed. This is not well explained by the 25th A (which was supposed to clear this all up). If the new POTUS hasn't even named a new VP, then it clearly goes to the Speaker. But what if the new POTUS has named a new VP, but the new VP has not (yet) been confirmed?
I'm not a Merkin , much less a scholar of intricate law but isn't the house leader, "Cut and Run Paul Ryan" or his replacement somewhere in the succesion?
SotH becomes POTUS upon the incapacity of POTUS and VP with no intervening succession having taken place.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Postmaster General can jump to the front of the line by not mailing out the Guess What? You're Our New President! letter to the Speaker or other cabinet members.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Okay, having gone back to my source for this turns out I bungled it. How it would work (and again, still a farfetched idea):
Reps toss Trump out before the end of the year. Pence ascends and nominates someone (possibly Ryan) who is then confirmed as Veep. Then if Dems later impeach Pence as well there's still an unimpeachable Republican in office.

Alternatively, they do nothing, Dems oust Trump and Pence together, and a Dem gets in the White House.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sunder wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Okay, having gone back to my source for this turns out I bungled it. How it would work (and again, still a farfetched idea):
Reps toss Trump out before the end of the year. Pence ascends and nominates someone (possibly Ryan) who is then confirmed as Veep. Then if Dems later impeach Pence as well there's still an unimpeachable Republican in office.

Alternatively, they do nothing, Dems oust Trump and Pence together, and a Dem gets in the White House.
Why not, after regaining the House, Dems instead impeach trump and Pence in quick succession, to get Nancy Pelosi as POTUS? (Who would fill the Oval Office with white doilies and cat figurines)

free thoughtpolice

Trump called Comey a lying slimeball and the RNC has put up a website dedicated to attacking him.
https://www.lyincomey.com/

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Why not, after regaining the House, Dems instead impeach trump and Pence in quick succession, to get Nancy Pelosi as POTUS? (Who would fill the Oval Office with white doilies and cat figurines)
Yeah, that's the Republican's worst case scenario I outlined.

The proposal however is that they dump Trump before the end of the year while they still have control of Congress, then get an unimpeachable Republican rushed into the VP position who would then make going after Pence an unprofitable venture for Dems post-election.

CaptainFluffyBunny

[tweet][/tweet]
Seems stable. Very presidential.