There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Steersman

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote: <snip>

Back to anti-JBP nonsense, YouTube recommended me this, even though dislike Ben Shapiro. In it there is a "Globe & Mail journalist' (quotes as I have never seen his name on any article whatsoever), but the G&M has gone down the Guardian road, so maybe online shit only) who radically misquotes/misgenders/misunderstands libels JBP as a member of the alt-right. I'll start the video at the fingers-down-the-throat-moment:

What an idiot. Probably Ben Shapiro is too for 'giving it the oxygen of publicity' (I knew there was a good reason why I avoided him).
Looks interesting. But, speaking of Peterson, in case you missed my earlier comment on the topic, you might check out a couple of posts, one touted by Christina Hoff Sommers in a tweet of hers, and another penned by Canada's own Barbara Kay:
Steersman wrote: But those following the "Jordan Peterson phenomenon", might be interested in a couple of quite sympathetic - and enlightening - overviews:

Esquire:
The Passion of Joradan Peterson

Is this middle-aged Canadian college professor the philosopher our times need—or a dangerous anti-PC provocateur in tweed clothing? ...
And C2C Journal:
Prophet Peterson’s cure for chaos
That’s what columnist David French concluded in National Review,
“In fact, there’s so much Bible in Peterson’s phenomenally successful book [Twelve Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos], that I never, ever want to hear another hipster Christian declare that “Scripture can’t reach kids these days.” Oh, really? It turns out that when a writer artfully connects Biblical passages to historic moral and philosophical developments, interprets them in light of his own knowledge of psychology, and presents the passages not as a pastor but as a professor, then secular readers will mainline it like heroin.”
While his detractors attempt to portray him as a kind of darkly ensorcelling Pied Piper for alt-right deplorables, a false messiah who will usher in a neo-patriarchy, undoing the good work of progressives who have so assiduously scrubbed clean the “toxic masculinity” that begrimed our society, I see an entirely different man. I see Alberta-raised Peterson as a prairie prophet, standing athwart a declining civilization and yelling STOP! ....

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Here's some more follow up from Peterson's discussion with Matt Dillihunty.

It's pretty clear that Peterson believes that (most, if not all) people need religion in their lives to provide structure and/or a sense of meaning to their lives. But this viewpoint is on shaky ground if he does not make space for it by pushing back against atheism (or the outspoken strident new atheists) - so he is compelled to argue against them even if not fully prepared to do so.

He just can't leave well enough alone because religion is part of his world view and identity - and also part of the solution he is providing to others in his lectures and books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMhP59FnXgw

I actually think he is probably a faitheist - if a somewhat uncertain one, clinging as hard as he can to 'belief in belief' in the form of christian myths and traditions (which he sees as qualitativly different in some way from those of other religions), and also in some sort of transcendental realm apart from the everyday mundane material one.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

:lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Lsuoma wrote: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-43997583

A woman jailed for five years after falsely accusing a soldier of rape has lost an appeal against her sentence.

Rebecca Palmer, 26, from Royal Wootton Bassett, near Swindon, Wiltshire, made a series of false allegations after the man rejected her.

The Court of Appeal heard Palmer made the soldier's life a "living hell" and continued to lie to police even after her lies were uncovered.

She was jailed in October after a trial at Winchester Crown Court.
'Unleashed a storm'

Palmer was found guilty of four counts of perverting the course of justice and admitted five further counts.

She also admitted five counts of sending malicious communications.
In the BBC link, it says they tried to base her defence on the fact she was kicked in the head by a horse, when she was younger!

:)

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Speaking of not putting your dick into crazy...... :naughty:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/02/woman-jai ... e-7515661/

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

CommanderTuvok wrote: :lol:
I'm sure that firing sexually frustrated mental cases is exactly what's needed to ensure a safe society.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Wow. Check out this breathless account of a successful doxing effort. A join the dots exercise followed by teams scouring high school year books for facial recognition followed by door knocks, harassment of parents, employment details and publication of address. MSM.

Rebecca Watson has a new stretch target for operational excellence.

http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-n ... n-montreal

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

MarcusAu wrote: Here's some more follow up from Peterson's discussion with Matt Dillihunty.

It's pretty clear that Peterson believes that (most, if not all) people need religion in their lives to provide structure and/or a sense of meaning to their lives. But this viewpoint is on shaky ground if he does not make space for it by pushing back against atheism (or the outspoken strident new atheists) - so he is compelled to argue against them even if not fully prepared to do so.

He just can't leave well enough alone because religion is part of his world view and identity - and also part of the solution he is providing to others in his lectures and books.

I actually think he is probably a faitheist - if a somewhat uncertain one, clinging as hard as he can to 'belief in belief' in the form of christian myths and traditions (which he sees as qualitativly different in some way from those of other religions), and also in some sort of transcendental realm apart from the everyday mundane material one.
I like him for the stand he takes against leftist authoritarians, but I haven't really followed him. I think I was put off by the mysticism. I used to be a very militant atheist, but after marrying a believer and spending time with other progressive believers, and seeing the dogmas adopted by many atheists, I'm no longer militant, maybe i'm a faithiest. What I currently believe is that human beings can strive for rationality, but we are not rational beings. We are evolved with the propensity for magical thinking-probably a side effect of our processes for pattern recognition. Take away religion and something just as bad will take its place.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

John D wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 11:39 am
The Rachel Dolezal documentary on Netflix is really good. Worth watching.
I watched it earlier today, and enjoyed it - BUT - not enough interviews over crackled phone lines. Why did they interview people face-to-face, it sounds a lot cooler these days to do it over a phone line whilst showing shots of, i don't know, some fucking street or car park, somewhere?

Also, why no stilted shots of interviewees, when the questions are over, showing them fidgeting and awkward looking?

Very disappointing.

My take out is her 2 sons/brothers? seem very cool - i appreciate what she's done for them but i still think she's in for it for the publicity.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Guest_a84f5633 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 10:28 pm
You break my heart.

Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find
I tried to reach for you, but you have closed your mind
Whatever happened to our love? I wish I understood
It used to be so nice, it used to be so good ....

htt.ps://youtu.be/cvChjHcABPA

Would it help if I told you I preferred the brunette so much I married one?
You have outed yourself as a Nazi/White Spremacist.

"The brunette" was Anni-Frid (Frida) Lygstadt, the daughter of a Waffen SS Sergeant and his Norwegian fuck toy.

If you want to avoid being burned to death in a Brazen Bull, you must now tell us where you buried the bodies after you "gassed the Jews". :bjarte:
Buried? Oh. You must be referencing the 1942 Polish Death Camps.

In 1943 best practice was established. More info on capacity than you will ever want or need.
http://www.phdn.org/archives/holocaust- ... -disposal/

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

What's she worried about, they're never going to screw anyone by definition.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Hunt wrote:
What's she worried about, they're never going to screw anyone by definition.
Maybe toxic male entitlement is contagious? The We Hunted the Mammoth fans were saying incels are like rabid dogs and need to be culled.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Kirb's whole argument with Brive has been vindicated by IKEA.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Keating wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:45 pm
Fake countries like Atlantis, Wakanda and New Zealand are long standing memes.
Isn't Wakanda a port in NZ?
It's a lake near Queenstown.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

katamari Damassi wrote: This Vice interview with Chuck Palahniuk is hilarious. I confess I've never read him, but have to now. Interviewer keeps trying to get Chuck to denounce... Pretty much everything, and Chuck's not having it.

https://archive.fo/96VSE
His books are ... interesting.

And I enjoyed the interview.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Isn't Wakanda a port in NZ?
Speaking of which, we sat down and watched Black Panther today. Given all the hype and glowing reviews and media commentry, we were expecting a rip-roaring movie. Sure, the SFX were pretty good and some of the acting was top notch but overall, the film was about as much fun as sucking farts out of a dead dog.

Bunch of arse.
I confess to starting to go to sleep during it. It takes itself far too seriously.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

MarcusAu wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Keating wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:45 pm
Fake countries like Atlantis, Wakanda and New Zealand are long standing memes.
Isn't Wakanda a port in NZ?
It's where they store the canoes.
I get it. :burn:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Provide prostitutes?

Keating

Post by Keating »

MarcusAu wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 1:14 pm
Here's some more follow up from Peterson's discussion with Matt Dillihunty.

I thought this response to that discussion was pretty good.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Pwning this page.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Ha - broke the streak

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Kanye was right. Black folks chose slavery. :P

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Despite all the commentary, I still think that Jordan Peterson is not a practising christian. I've written before that I would ask him 'Do you pray?' and if so 'Do you expect it to be heard?' I think he would prevaricate about the answers, but I also think that such prevarication would be honest, in that he doesn't quite know what he thinks. It doesn't matter, as he isn't a prophet nor a leader of any kind beyond the fact that some people find some sympathy with his cogitations. He comes from an area characterised by straightforward protestantism, and has described how he left it. I still think his appreciation of the merits of religious belief are grounded in the benefits the belief may bring, rather than the truth of those beliefs. If you read enough of Jung*, you see that religion is to be considered as a fictional channel into modern life for the underlying truths contained in the myths of all human cultures. How a modern, educated and aware man ought to take advantage of that knowledge is not clear. It may be that you can only gain maximum benefit - all of which is psychological - by being a convinced believer, and not by understanding what these messages are doing to your psyche. Which is to say:

It may be that 'belief in belief' in general has benefits.
It may be that belief in any Jungian archetypal model has benefits.

It may not matter at all that the above have no objective basis, and what is anyone aware of the above supposed to do?
For me, I'd rather avoid any benefits based upon untruths, and I suppose I'll suffer the consequences. But that's just me being difficult, obstinate and a bit of a shit.

*survived the entire Pelican series of Freud's works, and what I could find in print of Jung. I love them both for their insights, and accept that both can be considered 'true' at some level of the software layers in our brains. That may turn out to be no more relevant to neuroscience than Shakespeare, and if so, I'd still give them credit. Lots of credit.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Kanye was right. Black folks chose slavery. :P
Why don't people understand that he was saying that some black people in the USA are still choosing to be slaves or have the mind set of a slave?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 3:50 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: Kanye was right. Black folks chose slavery. :P
Why don't people understand that he was saying that some black people in the USA are still choosing to be slaves or have the mind set of a slave?
Democrats don't need no stinking facts. They got narratives.

Guest_a84f5633

Post by Guest_a84f5633 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 2:35 pm
Guest_a84f5633 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 10:28 pm
You break my heart.

Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find
I tried to reach for you, but you have closed your mind
Whatever happened to our love? I wish I understood
It used to be so nice, it used to be so good ....

htt.ps://youtu.be/cvChjHcABPA

Would it help if I told you I preferred the brunette so much I married one?
You have outed yourself as a Nazi/White Spremacist.

"The brunette" was Anni-Frid (Frida) Lygstadt, the daughter of a Waffen SS Sergeant and his Norwegian fuck toy.

If you want to avoid being burned to death in a Brazen Bull, you must now tell us where you buried the bodies after you "gassed the Jews". :bjarte:
Buried? Oh. You must be referencing the 1942 Polish Death Camps.

In 1943 best practice was established. More info on capacity than you will ever want or need.
http://www.phdn.org/archives/holocaust- ... -disposal/
I would say that you need to check your white male, heteronormative, cisgender privilege but you seem to be proud of your shitlord-ery.

The only way you can redeem yourself is through the castration of every white person* you can get you hands on.

*provided that said white person doesn't self-identify as another race, species, gender or extra terrestrial... from another dimension.

Only then can you be a morally pure, Social Justice Ally. :bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This no longer feels like my safe place.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Brive1987 wrote: This no longer feels like my safe place.
Well, it ain't no ethnostate. But tell me of a forum more amenable to argument and full of reasonable, interesting people.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Just so long as that castration thing remains optional.

CaptainFluffyBunny

screwtape wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 3:36 pm
Despite all the commentary, I still think that Jordan Peterson is not a practising christian. I've written before that I would ask him 'Do you pray?' and if so 'Do you expect it to be heard?' I think he would prevaricate about the answers, but I also think that such prevarication would be honest, in that he doesn't quite know what he thinks. It doesn't matter, as he isn't a prophet nor a leader of any kind beyond the fact that some people find some sympathy with his cogitations. He comes from an area characterised by straightforward protestantism, and has described how he left it. I still think his appreciation of the merits of religious belief are grounded in the benefits the belief may bring, rather than the truth of those beliefs. If you read enough of Jung*, you see that religion is to be considered as a fictional channel into modern life for the underlying truths contained in the myths of all human cultures. How a modern, educated and aware man ought to take advantage of that knowledge is not clear. It may be that you can only gain maximum benefit - all of which is psychological - by being a convinced believer, and not by understanding what these messages are doing to your psyche. Which is to say:

It may be that 'belief in belief' in general has benefits.
It may be that belief in any Jungian archetypal model has benefits.

It may not matter at all that the above have no objective basis, and what is anyone aware of the above supposed to do?
For me, I'd rather avoid any benefits based upon untruths, and I suppose I'll suffer the consequences. But that's just me being difficult, obstinate and a bit of a shit.

*survived the entire Pelican series of Freud's works, and what I could find in print of Jung. I love them both for their insights, and accept that both can be considered 'true' at some level of the software layers in our brains. That may turn out to be no more relevant to neuroscience than Shakespeare, and if so, I'd still give them credit. Lots of credit.
Exactly. Freud and Jung may not have been partitcularly correct in particulars, but they opened up psychology and reduced the stigma of mental illness. They brought forth all kinds of conversations that have changed everything.

And while Peterson may not be everybody's personal savior, he's turning a lot of people away from a dangerous path into nihilism and worse.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: ...
And while Peterson may not be everybody's personal savior, he's turning a lot of people away from a dangerous path into nihilism and worse.
It's difficult to say. There are those on the Alt-Right (for example Mike Enoch) who would see the 'Red Pilling' of people to the the facts of gender and racial differences as the first step of moving them into the 'correct' political space. As Peterson has specifically spoken out agains the Alt-Right - it's probably more fair to judge him by his own words - and not the actions of those that are (or were at one point) attracted to him.

As Peterson tends to be outspoken, critical of others and frame things in a moral fashion - eg giving advice to people as to what they should or shouldn't do. It's only to be expected that there will be pushback in the same vein from people that don't see the world the same way he does. (For example when he links atheism to nihilism and/or communism). Especially if there is a non-conscious (and non-voluntary) component of being free and willing (so to speak) to be an atheist.

People are probably going to have to decide for themselves whether there is any value to any further 'Atheism vs Religion' debates (From his actions it's pretty clear where Peterson stands on this) - or indeed if there is any point for Atheist Activism (at a grass roots or organisational level) at this point.

I'm comfortable enough in forming alliances (temporary or otherwise) with people that I don't agree with on all points. But (in my view) there is an element (perhaps on both sides) that demands a much higher degree of ideological purity.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

fuzzy wrote:
LoL.
Let's break down everything wrong with this article: 'Gay baboon terrorizes villagers, rapes 5 men'
When fake news is being written about gay animals, you know it's gone too far

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Happy Star Wars day, people!

https://ekstrabladet.dk/incoming/7a641f ... 20Leia.jpg

:dance:

feathers

Post by feathers »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 3:08 pm

https:\//twitter.com/ekp/status/991817194987114496
Provide prostitutes?
*grunt*

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

feathers wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 3:08 pm

https:\//twitter.com/ekp/status/991817194987114496
Provide prostitutes?
*grunt*
Sex robots? Relative to which, in part, a recent NYTimes post:
The Redistribution of Sex

Haven't read much of it yet, though it does remind me of a quote of Orwell I ran across earlier:
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.”
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/38396- ... tellectual

feathers

Post by feathers »

I can't help but notice some painful spelling mistakes and, hmm, anal cancer? From an ape who knows how to pull down a guy's pants?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: ...
It's difficult to say. There are those on the Alt-Right (for example Mike Enoch) who would see the 'Red Pilling' of people to the the facts of gender and racial differences as the first step of moving them into the 'correct' political space. As Peterson has specifically spoken out agains the Alt-Right - it's probably more fair to judge him by his own words - and not the actions of those that are (or were at one point) attracted to him.
Interesting phenomenon, and it certainly seems he's broached some important topics.

But speaking of "his own words", a quote of him from a C2C Journal article I mentioned earlier:
Peterson won’t say if he believes in God, but says he believes in acting “as if God exists” if one wants to do good in the world. Transcendance of the egocentric self and humility before a higher power, he teaches, is all that prevents man from the corruption that attends human power, when human beings no longer see themselves as part of a chain of being, which stretches far beyond them.
Which makes quite a bit of sense - one can "believe in acting as if our electrons [say] exist in the form our models describe"; there's apparently some degree of correspondence - based on predictions that are more or less accurate. Model doesn't have to be perfect to be useful:
It is the mark of an instructed mind to rest satisfied with the degree of precision which the nature of the subject admits and not to seek exactness when only an approximation of the truth is possible. Aristotle
<snip>
MarcusAu wrote: People are probably going to have to decide for themselves whether there is any value to any further 'Atheism vs Religion' debates (From his actions it's pretty clear where Peterson stands on this) - or indeed if there is any point for Atheist Activism (at a grass roots or organisational level) at this point.

Think it a bit unfortunate that such debates devolve - or degenerate - into an either-or donny-brook; frequently lots of heat but little light. Seems we'd be further ahead to try recognizing the strengths & weaknesses in each perspective, in each "narrative".

Apropos of, just ran across the source of the quote that I think you used to use as your signature, Arthur Balfour:
Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
Kind of surprised as that seems kind of foreign to the rest of his accomplishments, but it's hard not to see that attitude leading to the degeneration of whatever civilization we've managed to create. For all its flaws, I think it's a damned sight better than "nasty, brutish, and short"; think we all kind of have an obligation to maintain and promote it. Somewhat analogous to Francis Bacon's, "I hold every man a debtor to his profession." Indeed - and culture and civilization.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Anyone from California who could vibe-check this number? There doesn’t seem to be much distinction made between SF and LA or smaller towns. Maybe it’s all shit-hole. Maybe it’s not. You’d think Silicon Valley would be significant though?

Still, any video that features 1960s footage and music has to be relatively grounded. :)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Is this accent/inflection a “thing” or is he Mykeru’s brother?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well, I'm off to work...

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

fuzzy wrote:
Ogvorbis goes on safari.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Company survey just asked me to what extent i agree " X ltd. values Diversity and Inclusion"

If I say 1 - Proof we need more diversity so double the SJW effort.

If i say 5 - Just encourages them !

It's a no-win !

Keating

Post by Keating »

Is there a N/A option?

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Keating wrote: Is there a N/A option?
No. Just numbers from 1 to 5.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

One for the F/Tit

CaptainFluffyBunny

So beautiful.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: Is there a N/A option?
Only if the question relates to gender. (Or for the incels - sex).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The latest Sam Harris podcast (where he talks with Bart Ehrman) may be of interest to people that are interested in such things...

https://samharris.org/podcasts/what-is-christianity/

"Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are."

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Steersman wrote:

Apropos of, just ran across the source of the quote that I think you used to use as your signature, Arthur Balfour:
Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
Kind of surprised as that seems kind of foreign to the rest of his accomplishments, but it's hard not to see that attitude leading to the degeneration of whatever civilization we've managed to create...
Or not...After all "Angels fly because they take themselves lightly".

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Arthur Balfour was well known for posting on twitter while drunk.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: The latest Sam Harris podcast (where he talks with Bart Ehrman) may be of interest to people that are interested in such things...

https://samharris.org/podcasts/what-is-christianity/

"Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are."
Ehrman is yet another example of the maxim, never completely trust an ex-fundie.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Fancy a goose step down free speech alley anyone?

Day for Freedom ... Whitehall London, Sunday 6th May. 3pm.

(I really want to see antifa bravely take on the English football lads ;) )

dogen

Post by dogen »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:36 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THG4mX_2veY
It's high time we left this immigration bullshit behind and got back to the real purpose of the Pit.......dick jokes.
We don't even need jokes. Just dicks. Exposed dicks, or denim denim dick silhouettes. Like this:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sfmo ... PCzfrk.jpg

Happy Friday, you scurvy wankers!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

piginthecity wrote: Arthur Balfour was well known for posting on twitter while drunk.
I hesitate to ask where he stood on the JQ.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I actually listened to 2/3 of the Peterson - Dillihunty discussion (facilitated by folding the laundry and putting a dent in a very nice Grüner Veltliner.)

I was surprised at how well Dillihunty did, compared to his plodding, meandering vlogs. And he made some excellent points. (Excellent because those were the points I thought of at those moments. :P ) But at times both were talking past each other, not grasping what the other was getting at. Might try to finish it eventually, but right now I'm still not sure what Peterson was getting at.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Ehrman is yet another example of the maxim, never completely trust an ex-fundie.
A bit too 'Ilsa' for you?

ie he just can't let it go...

dogen

Post by dogen »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
So beautiful.
Jesus, it's a masterpiece. soy boy hoi polloi. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dogen

Post by dogen »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
So beautiful.
Jesus, it's a masterpiece. soy boy hoi polloi. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old_ones wrote:
fuzzy wrote:
Ogvorbis goes on safari.
Gay baboon? More like Danielle, shurely?

dogen

Post by dogen »

WTF? Double post on two different topics?