There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12721

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:01 am

Our Pauline has an opinion :lol:




Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12722

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:12 am

The dude who ‘defended’ Tommy is experienced in everything but contempt.

His specialty is defending rapists.

:bjarte:

http://i.imgur.com/kbOEtfy.jpg

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12723

Post by MarcusAu » Wed May 30, 2018 5:13 am

Yeah, welcome back Com.

I bet you are reconsidering things right about now. And don't you have a family you like to spend time with?

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12724

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed May 30, 2018 5:16 am

DrokkIt wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:56 am
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Responding to Shatterface & Drokkit:

* Was TR's new offense a violation of an existing gag order on that rape gang trial, or merely a violation of these abso restrictions of his suspended sentence? Or both?

* After several days of certain individuals adamantly denying there was a reporting ban on TR's sentencing, it turns out there was very much a reporting ban;

* I don't think there's a 'conspiracy'. I noted that the judge in question frequently issues gag orders;

* Sanctimonious shits like SecretBarrister can mock people for believing 'conspiracy theories', but what reporting was done included details such as: the goatfuckers had already been convicted. SB then posts a 'gotcha' screen cap of the docket;

* I do think TR has been targeted by the legal system & powers-that-be for some time -- the same legal system and powers who've consistently coddled extremely odious moslem extremists and criminals;

* I'll bet dollars to donuts TR's solicitor was intentionally lied to about his pending release -- and it will be covered up in a pile of FUD;

* Note how TR's detractors always resort to ad hominem attacks instead of addressing his sometimes valid points and objections. Further, anyone who objects to the creeping Islamization of the UK, or decries the police coverups of the rape gangs, or objects to the heavy-handed suppressions of free speech, is instantly labeled 'right-wing' and racist';

* As I said earlier, TR's not the brightest bulb in the pack, but you all are stuck with him as the only public figure making a public fuss about the rape gang scandal and the general rise of toxic Islam. With this stunt, he's surely played right into the hands of the Islamophiles. But that in no way negates that odious & pervasive islamophilia.
I agree with everything you said but one thing-I think instead of playing into Islamophiles hands, it's a huge win for Robinson supporters. He's seen as unfairly persecuted. If he dies in prison, he's a martyr for the cause. Hell, even if he committed suicide, many people would be convinced it was a cover-up. It's a phenomenally bad move on the government's part without much of an upside. Being seen as heavy-handed on him and light on Muslims (I recall a recent video where Muslims were allowed to,pray in a park as a woman questioned police as to why it was allowed to proceed despite being very much against UK law) is shooting themselves in the foot.

They could have neutered TR by politely showing him the door, being seen as merciful. I am surprised more TR detractors aren't upset by the government making him into the cause du jour. The UK government has already badly lost the narrative war. And TR has a slew of new supporters on both sides of the Atlantic and beyond.
When you say 'government', do you mean 'police'/'the courts', or are you operating under the assumption this was a decision made in the actual government?

If it's the latter (and this seems to be the general narrative, not saying it's your view) then how do you know it's the case and what convinced you?
I don't know that it's the case, but I do suspect. The picture of the judge at the window, laughing at his arrest with the cops was kind of a tell. Police get orders from the government all the time, at least in the USA. The amount of latitude they have to deal with situations, to keep an eye on somebody, etc. Part of the reason TR supporters are so upset is because it looks like a set-up, especially with the cops giving assent to filming along the way. The timeline doesn't dissuade one from that theory, seems like a rush-job. If I were to bet on some level of government "interest" in giving him enough rope to hang himself, I don't know that I have many takers betting against.

The man seems to stir up an (to me) odd amount of passion in otherwise rational people. Twitter seems far crazier than usual over him, and that's a high bar. People who can dispassionately discuss all number of things suddenly becoming very angry.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12725

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed May 30, 2018 5:24 am

Brive1987 wrote:

I don't get this either. The NFL is a brand, and the players damaged it by taking a knee. They were free to voice whatever opinion they had off the field, but they were doing it on their employer's time and using their employer's platform to amplify their views. If they had been punished for doing it in their free time, I would be upset. But using the game's broadcast and messing with ratings doesn't seem like a free-speech issue to me. If somebody is paying for your time, they get to set certain conditions on your behavior during that time. Or am I missing something?


comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10826
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12727

Post by comhcinc » Wed May 30, 2018 5:33 am

MarcusAu wrote: Yeah, welcome back Com.

I bet you are reconsidering things right about now. And don't you have a family you like to spend time with?
Sure but does the family want to spend time with me? I am comfortable dropping by the pit during my work hours now.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12728

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:35 am

New footage of Tommy Robinson outside court demonstrates there was material danger.


https://i.gifer.com/8XGM.gif

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10826
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12729

Post by comhcinc » Wed May 30, 2018 5:37 am

Brive1987 wrote: Indeed.

I agree with this.

It's odd all the people who moan about how sportsball players get treated special and now they want sportsball players to get treated special. I don't of many jobs that you are allowed to take part in political demonstrations while on the clock.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12730

Post by MarcusAu » Wed May 30, 2018 6:15 am

Could be that the people involved (and their supporters) see it as the equivalent of wearing a poppy or taking a minutes silence.

comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10826
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12731

Post by comhcinc » Wed May 30, 2018 6:17 am

MarcusAu wrote: Could be that the people involved (and their supporters) see it as the equivalent of wearing a poppy or taking a minutes silence.
I don't think neither of those is ever seen as a protest. Taking a knee has been stated very clearly as a protest.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12732

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Wed May 30, 2018 6:31 am

comhcinc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Could be that the people involved (and their supporters) see it as the equivalent of wearing a poppy or taking a minutes silence.
I don't think neither of those is ever seen as a protest. Taking a knee has been stated very clearly as a protest.
I would be very upset if they were being punished for airing their views during their free time, but employers get to set standards. You can't wear "Fuck Our Customers" shirt to work. Unless you're a prostitute. Speaking of which, Steersman seems to have gone dark.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12733

Post by MarcusAu » Wed May 30, 2018 6:35 am

I didn't know he had a preference.


Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12252
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12735

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Wed May 30, 2018 6:42 am

Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:07 pm
Some of us have defended free speech we find repellent on principle. Our defence of that freedom has rested on making a distinction between defending their right and endorsing their views. But that position is undermined when it becomes apparent that so many here share those beliefs.
Who of us, specifically, are these 'so many', and what beliefs, exactly, do they 'share', and with whom?

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12736

Post by SM1957 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:42 am

This is a very good review of what is wrong with the judicial system in Britain

http://reason.com/blog/2018/05/30/uk-ar ... t-for-film

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12737

Post by SM1957 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:49 am

Did anybody tell Gary Lineker that this poor 16 year old refugee wasn't as young as he claimed to be?

DrokkIt
.
.
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: Brit-Cit
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12738

Post by DrokkIt » Wed May 30, 2018 7:20 am

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
I don't know that it's the case, but I do suspect. The picture of the judge at the window, laughing at his arrest with the cops was kind of a tell. Police get orders from the government all the time, at least in the USA. The amount of latitude they have to deal with situations, to keep an eye on somebody, etc. Part of the reason TR supporters are so upset is because it looks like a set-up, especially with the cops giving assent to filming along the way. The timeline doesn't dissuade one from that theory, seems like a rush-job. If I were to bet on some level of government "interest" in giving him enough rope to hang himself, I don't know that I have many takers betting against.

The man seems to stir up an (to me) odd amount of passion in otherwise rational people. Twitter seems far crazier than usual over him, and that's a high bar. People who can dispassionately discuss all number of things suddenly becoming very angry.
This is interesting.

In my view a big part of why TR supporters are upset IS, as you say, because "it looks like a setup". But it's also because it confirms a conspiratorial narrative mythology which I'm going to try and outline as best I understand it (note: I am not attributing this to you, or anyone here in particular. But I would say you and many seem *sympathetic* to it):

1: The government are pro-islam (any number of terms are used for this- islamophiles, globalists, cucks etc) Argument A

2: Tommy Robinson is against islam (he actually vacillates on this a fair bit, sometimes the message seems a lot more 'against corruption', other times it's shades of white genocide). Argument B

3: The government hate TR and will use any reason to punish him. Argument C

4: The pro-islam government are suppressing normal people from speaking up about this issue. Argument D


Those seem to be the common threads, I've been following this on a number of social media and In my view this narrative has won and has the most widespread support. However I do think it primarily appeals to the emotional content around the issue, and has become wildly a-factual at this point.
Because it's a loose matrix of viewpoints that isn't predicated upon very solid evidence it's hard to address, one can call in question the logic of one argument but the focus will then simply shift to another point - the furore around this doesn't play defence to it's claims.

For example, if we take Argument A then we could ask if this were the case, why are muslim extremists considerably over-represented in prison?. Using A as a predictive model (as all good positions on reality ought to be) then would we expect this as an outcome?

Argument C is self-negating, they let him off this exact same thing previously so clearly demonstrated restraint in dealing with him. He has a well-publicised history with the police and will be well-known to them; moreover this will cause them to be more suspicious of him. It's also very foundational to C that this sentence has come from high authority. This may be the case, but neither of us knows this and I see no good objective reason to assume it. The police are more than capable of being prejudiced against someone they have dealt with previously, to whit their current actions does not require them to have been ordered. Doesn't make it impossible, or even unlikely, but we don't know it's true. It's dangerous to base core reasoning for a position on an unverified assumption.

With argument D we see a rhetorical sleight of hand- there is no way TR is an 'ordinary person' in this context; my fb feed is full of people attacking islam with not even a community strike as punishment let alone a euro-commie death squad kicking the door in.

I would agree with argument B: TR devotes a considerable amount of time to opposing islam in the uk. However this does not make him a shining moral knight who is above criticism and even moreso not above common law. Anyone paying attention to my appraisal of TR would see that I think he is counter-productive precisely for this kind of thing. It looks a like a big moment, and maybe it is, but it's a moment that will cause as many divisions as it heals.

None of this means I think that the police ideally ought to focus on TR above grooming gangs. Not does it mean I think he's a nasty piece of shit hahahah get in jail. I am simply of the view that his behaviour sought self-edification and ideological purity above support of his own stated goals. And that the reactionary cult around him looks like the mainstream fears of yobs personified and this will literally make it harder to deal with because it's waaaaay easier for lazy politicians to now just characterise the entire movement at violent hooligans who think laws don't apply to them.

An undesirable outcome.


comhcinc
.
.
Posts: 10826
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am
Location: from Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12740

Post by comhcinc » Wed May 30, 2018 8:01 am

Nah cause it has nothing to do with vaping.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12741

Post by shoutinghorse » Wed May 30, 2018 8:13 am

DrokkIt wrote: And that the reactionary cult around him looks like the mainstream fears of yobs personified and this will literally make it harder to deal with because it's waaaaay easier for lazy politicians to now just characterise the entire movement at violent hooligans who think laws don't apply to them.
That's actually a very valid point Dokkit, I would add though that those same lazy politicians who automatically see Robinson's supporters as violent 'football hooligan' type thugs are equally as lazy in not identifying those same and very real traits in the feral left.
The recent demonstration outside number 10 is a prime example of what I mean, if you watch the footage the most violent thing these 'football hooligan's' did was half a dozen or so attempted to clime the gates of Downing St. (rather pathetically I might add) and were quickly subdued and even called out for being prattish idiots by the majority there. All the evidence shows that the vast majority of people who have been supporting him lately are everyday law abiding citizens and not violent thugs. Counter that with left wing demo's we've seen over the years where real nasty violent acts that not only have our lazy politicians failed to condemn but many actively encourage (see John McDonnell.)

And don't get me started on our (UK) fucking useless lying bastard spineless media. :x

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12252
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12742

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Wed May 30, 2018 8:35 am

DrokkIt wrote: In my view a big part of why TR supporters are upset IS, as you say, because "it looks like a setup". But it's also because it confirms a conspiratorial narrative mythology which I'm going to try and outline as best I understand it (note: I am not attributing this to you, or anyone here in particular. But I would say you and many seem *sympathetic* to it):

1: The government are pro-islam (any number of terms are used for this- islamophiles, globalists, cucks etc) Argument A

2: Tommy Robinson is against islam (he actually vacillates on this a fair bit, sometimes the message seems a lot more 'against corruption', other times it's shades of white genocide). Argument B

3: The government hate TR and will use any reason to punish him. Argument C

4: The pro-islam government are suppressing normal people from speaking up about this issue. Argument D


Those seem to be the common threads, I've been following this on a number of social media and In my view this narrative has won and has the most widespread support. However I do think it primarily appeals to the emotional content around the issue, and has become wildly a-factual at this point.
Because it's a loose matrix of viewpoints that isn't predicated upon very solid evidence it's hard to address, one can call in question the logic of one argument but the focus will then simply shift to another point - the furore around this doesn't play defence to it's claims.

For example, if we take Argument A then we could ask if this were the case, why are muslim extremists considerably over-represented in prison?. Using A as a predictive model (as all good positions on reality ought to be) then would we expect this as an outcome?

Argument C is self-negating, they let him off this exact same thing previously so clearly demonstrated restraint in dealing with him. He has a well-publicised history with the police and will be well-known to them; moreover this will cause them to be more suspicious of him. It's also very foundational to C that this sentence has come from high authority. This may be the case, but neither of us knows this and I see no good objective reason to assume it. The police are more than capable of being prejudiced against someone they have dealt with previously, to whit their current actions does not require them to have been ordered. Doesn't make it impossible, or even unlikely, but we don't know it's true. It's dangerous to base core reasoning for a position on an unverified assumption.

With argument D we see a rhetorical sleight of hand- there is no way TR is an 'ordinary person' in this context; my fb feed is full of people attacking islam with not even a community strike as punishment let alone a euro-commie death squad kicking the door in.

I would agree with argument B: TR devotes a considerable amount of time to opposing islam in the uk. However this does not make him a shining moral knight who is above criticism and even moreso not above common law. Anyone paying attention to my appraisal of TR would see that I think he is counter-productive precisely for this kind of thing. It looks a like a big moment, and maybe it is, but it's a moment that will cause as many divisions as it heals.

None of this means I think that the police ideally ought to focus on TR above grooming gangs. Not does it mean I think he's a nasty piece of shit hahahah get in jail. I am simply of the view that his behaviour sought self-edification and ideological purity above support of his own stated goals. And that the reactionary cult around him looks like the mainstream fears of yobs personified and this will literally make it harder to deal with because it's waaaaay easier for lazy politicians to now just characterise the entire movement at violent hooligans who think laws don't apply to them.

An undesirable outcome.
At bit of strawmanning, but let's address them directly.
1: The government are pro-islam (any number of terms are used for this- islamophiles, globalists, cucks etc) Argument A
Clearly, the UK govt, police, judicial system, et al., not to mention the press, preferentially and favorably treat moslems, while cracking down hard on anti-islamic speech.

Compare:
* TR's drumhead sentencing, vs. the moslem child rapist given a suspended sentence because he says he didn't know it was illegal in the UK to fuck a 14 year-old;

* Police harassing TR at Speaker's Corner, vs. police shielding moslems engaged in illegal public prayer in Hyde Park;

* Lauren Southern arrested for handing out 'Allah is gay' flyers, vs. moslems carrying 'Sharia for UK' and 'Behead All Blasphemers' placards allowed to march through the streets.

2: Tommy Robinson is against islam .... Argument B
TR is against the corrosive effects of islamization, and also against the coddling of islamicists. Both are very real. Nawaz, Murray, et al. are speaking eloquently against these -- but to a limited audience. TR is the only one out there trying to spark a populist movement. More the pity that he's so flawed in character, and I agree with you that he may have done more harm than good at this point. But give him due credit for having the courage to get out there, and shame on everyone else who remains silent.

3: The government hate TR and will use any reason to punish him. Argument C
Douglas Murray has recently addressed this far better than I could here. The govt react to the secondary response to their policy, rather than recalibrate that policy. (cf. Brexit.) The govt realize they are sitting on a powder keg, and their response is to stifle anti-islamic sentiment by any means necessary. My guess is, they hope convictions in these grooming gang trials will appease the 'mob', and a decade of ignoring mass rape on a grand scale for PC reasons can then be swept under the rug for good.

4: The pro-islam government are suppressing normal people from speaking up about this issue. Argument D

With argument D we see a rhetorical sleight of hand- there is no way TR is an 'ordinary person' in this context; my fb feed is full of people attacking islam with not even a community strike as punishment let alone a euro-commie death squad kicking the door in.
You ignore the power of a chilling effect on free speech. Make an example of TR, have your police dept's loudly announce that they will be scouring online communications for hate speech, and countless others will self-censor.

Note well that in the UK, it is a crime to make utterances that merely upset or "cause alarm", and people have been arrested for:
* teaching your dog the nazi salute;
* quoting Churchill on Islam (watch out, Steerz!)
* labeling Mohammed a "warlord"
* calling Allah 'gay'
* declaring homosexuality a 'sin'

and investigated by the police for referring to sweaty Glaswegians as "sweaty Glaswegians".

Theresa May introduced "extremism disruption orders" to penalize those who, among other things, fail to show proper "respect for minorities". Were Comrade Corbyn to gain power, you can be certain that refusal to publicly assert that 'transwomen are women. period' would be a punishable offense.

The UK is plummeting rapidly into a PC-driven tyrannical police state. The treatment of TR is just the tip of the iceberg, and to fixate on his admittedly at times stupid behavior, is to miss the looming danger.

DrokkIt
.
.
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: Brit-Cit
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12743

Post by DrokkIt » Wed May 30, 2018 8:38 am

shoutinghorse wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: And that the reactionary cult around him looks like the mainstream fears of yobs personified and this will literally make it harder to deal with because it's waaaaay easier for lazy politicians to now just characterise the entire movement at violent hooligans who think laws don't apply to them.
That's actually a very valid point Dokkit, I would add though that those same lazy politicians who automatically see Robinson's supporters as violent 'football hooligan' type thugs are equally as lazy in not identifying those same and very real traits in the feral left.
The recent demonstration outside number 10 is a prime example of what I mean, if you watch the footage the most violent thing these 'football hooligan's' did was half a dozen or so attempted to clime the gates of Downing St. (rather pathetically I might add) and were quickly subdued and even called out for being prattish idiots by the majority there. All the evidence shows that the vast majority of people who have been supporting him lately are everyday law abiding citizens and not violent thugs. Counter that with left wing demo's we've seen over the years where real nasty violent acts that not only have our lazy politicians failed to condemn but many actively encourage (see John McDonnell.)

And don't get me started on our (UK) fucking useless lying bastard spineless media. :x
I'll hazard we've found a solid point of agreement here. Our media is shit; it's shit and so far from objective it's unreal. I don't think it's always leftist- for example in the press (huge chunk of the media) one can argue that rightwing perspectives prevail. However in all cases the way they report is appalling.

I also agree that the government have a complete blind spot for the feral left, no argument there - I'm here in the first place because of growing frustration with this cohort of imbeciles.
However the police have no such blind spot, I know I know I know social media "diversity" campaigns notwithstanding, but beyond PR they infiltrate and even covertly influence far-left groups.

I'm fully aware TR's support isn't entirely (or predominantly) far-right soccer thugs. Where I've used that language in reference to him (and it wasn't a joke) I've been careful to stress that I'm talking about perceptions of him, because I do think they are important. For evidence of this, consider that John McCommie-all's support primarily isn't rampant communists, but in fact regular people.

PR/optics/tribalism etc is super regrettable but it's incontrovertibly where we are right now. I sour at that, but I know it's true of the UK at least. I know this because I've used shock/disgust at TR as a jumping off point to try and get friends to see the problem that he speaks to; namely islam. I've tried it to my mostly vaguely lefty crowd, none of whom are very committed to politics -it's just tribalism- and they have HUGE difficulty swallowing any kind of truth on this matter.

Why is it important, we ask? It's important because a noisy fringe isn't going to solve this problem. And when that fringe get very noisy, the more regular support of TR (or any cause) are perturbed and shy away.

DrokkIt
.
.
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: Brit-Cit
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12744

Post by DrokkIt » Wed May 30, 2018 9:47 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
DrokkIt wrote: In my view a big part of why TR supporters are upset IS, as you say, because "it looks like a setup". But it's also because it confirms a conspiratorial narrative mythology which I'm going to try and outline as best I understand it (note: I am not attributing this to you, or anyone here in particular. But I would say you and many seem *sympathetic* to it):

1: The government are pro-islam (any number of terms are used for this- islamophiles, globalists, cucks etc) Argument A

2: Tommy Robinson is against islam (he actually vacillates on this a fair bit, sometimes the message seems a lot more 'against corruption', other times it's shades of white genocide). Argument B

3: The government hate TR and will use any reason to punish him. Argument C

4: The pro-islam government are suppressing normal people from speaking up about this issue. Argument D


Those seem to be the common threads, I've been following this on a number of social media and In my view this narrative has won and has the most widespread support. However I do think it primarily appeals to the emotional content around the issue, and has become wildly a-factual at this point.
Because it's a loose matrix of viewpoints that isn't predicated upon very solid evidence it's hard to address, one can call in question the logic of one argument but the focus will then simply shift to another point - the furore around this doesn't play defence to it's claims.

For example, if we take Argument A then we could ask if this were the case, why are muslim extremists considerably over-represented in prison?. Using A as a predictive model (as all good positions on reality ought to be) then would we expect this as an outcome?

Argument C is self-negating, they let him off this exact same thing previously so clearly demonstrated restraint in dealing with him. He has a well-publicised history with the police and will be well-known to them; moreover this will cause them to be more suspicious of him. It's also very foundational to C that this sentence has come from high authority. This may be the case, but neither of us knows this and I see no good objective reason to assume it. The police are more than capable of being prejudiced against someone they have dealt with previously, to whit their current actions does not require them to have been ordered. Doesn't make it impossible, or even unlikely, but we don't know it's true. It's dangerous to base core reasoning for a position on an unverified assumption.

With argument D we see a rhetorical sleight of hand- there is no way TR is an 'ordinary person' in this context; my fb feed is full of people attacking islam with not even a community strike as punishment let alone a euro-commie death squad kicking the door in.

I would agree with argument B: TR devotes a considerable amount of time to opposing islam in the uk. However this does not make him a shining moral knight who is above criticism and even moreso not above common law. Anyone paying attention to my appraisal of TR would see that I think he is counter-productive precisely for this kind of thing. It looks a like a big moment, and maybe it is, but it's a moment that will cause as many divisions as it heals.

None of this means I think that the police ideally ought to focus on TR above grooming gangs. Not does it mean I think he's a nasty piece of shit hahahah get in jail. I am simply of the view that his behaviour sought self-edification and ideological purity above support of his own stated goals. And that the reactionary cult around him looks like the mainstream fears of yobs personified and this will literally make it harder to deal with because it's waaaaay easier for lazy politicians to now just characterise the entire movement at violent hooligans who think laws don't apply to them.

An undesirable outcome.
At bit of strawmanning, but let's address them directly.
1: The government are pro-islam (any number of terms are used for this- islamophiles, globalists, cucks etc) Argument A
Clearly, the UK govt, police, judicial system, et al., not to mention the press, preferentially and favorably treat moslems, while cracking down hard on anti-islamic speech.

Compare:
* TR's drumhead sentencing, vs. the moslem child rapist given a suspended sentence because he says he didn't know it was illegal in the UK to fuck a 14 year-old;

* Police harassing TR at Speaker's Corner, vs. police shielding moslems engaged in illegal public prayer in Hyde Park;

* Lauren Southern arrested for handing out 'Allah is gay' flyers, vs. moslems carrying 'Sharia for UK' and 'Behead All Blasphemers' placards allowed to march through the streets.

2: Tommy Robinson is against islam .... Argument B
TR is against the corrosive effects of islamization, and also against the coddling of islamicists. Both are very real. Nawaz, Murray, et al. are speaking eloquently against these -- but to a limited audience. TR is the only one out there trying to spark a populist movement. More the pity that he's so flawed in character, and I agree with you that he may have done more harm than good at this point. But give him due credit for having the courage to get out there, and shame on everyone else who remains silent.

3: The government hate TR and will use any reason to punish him. Argument C
Douglas Murray has recently addressed this far better than I could here. The govt react to the secondary response to their policy, rather than recalibrate that policy. (cf. Brexit.) The govt realize they are sitting on a powder keg, and their response is to stifle anti-islamic sentiment by any means necessary. My guess is, they hope convictions in these grooming gang trials will appease the 'mob', and a decade of ignoring mass rape on a grand scale for PC reasons can then be swept under the rug for good.

4: The pro-islam government are suppressing normal people from speaking up about this issue. Argument D

With argument D we see a rhetorical sleight of hand- there is no way TR is an 'ordinary person' in this context; my fb feed is full of people attacking islam with not even a community strike as punishment let alone a euro-commie death squad kicking the door in.
You ignore the power of a chilling effect on free speech. Make an example of TR, have your police dept's loudly announce that they will be scouring online communications for hate speech, and countless others will self-censor.

Note well that in the UK, it is a crime to make utterances that merely upset or "cause alarm", and people have been arrested for:
* teaching your dog the nazi salute;
* quoting Churchill on Islam (watch out, Steerz!)
* labeling Mohammed a "warlord"
* calling Allah 'gay'
* declaring homosexuality a 'sin'

and investigated by the police for referring to sweaty Glaswegians as "sweaty Glaswegians".

Theresa May introduced "extremism disruption orders" to penalize those who, among other things, fail to show proper "respect for minorities". Were Comrade Corbyn to gain power, you can be certain that refusal to publicly assert that 'transwomen are women. period' would be a punishable offense.

The UK is plummeting rapidly into a PC-driven tyrannical police state. The treatment of TR is just the tip of the iceberg, and to fixate on his admittedly at times stupid behavior, is to miss the looming danger.
Is there any standard of trying to represent a nebulous set of arguments that you will not characterise as 'strawmanning'? I made it very clear that this was to the best of my understanding and not a representation of things said here.

You see "The UK is plummeting rapidly into a PC-driven tyrannical police state" and " the uk is islamophilic and punishes critics of islam" are very different positions, and when this is presented in this way it's a motte and bailey argument. I'm not denying the over-reach of government on PC grounds, I'm specifically saying I see no evidence of a unique conspiracy of anti-western globalism that privileges muslims over native whites.

So if you are going to defend that argument (and you may not intend to, but effectively that is what you are doing because I outlined very clearly a specific set of narrative components that I was against, and you have elected to defend them in this instance) then pointing out evidence of the UK gov being general PC police isn't enough. All it shows it that we have overstepped the mark with speech control bullshit and related IDpol stuff. It does not require there to be a conspiracy of pro-muslim elites, nor is it evidence for one.

The internet is full of people who think this event is the UK acting illegally to protect specifically muslims because of said conspiracy agenda. Then why are we persecuting Dankula for antisemitism exactly? Not something islamic factions care about at all. Quite the opposite in fact.

All the "we are being replaced" and "white genocide" stuff is too rich for my blood, I prefer my wacky internet conspiracies to be of the lizard-people variety. I have heard TR use this very line "we are being replaced" in an interview, and a recent one. Due to this evidence I suspect he is susceptible to this way of thinking, and that kind of group-based hackneyed phenomenology is everything I'm against. Whoever's gob it comes out of.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12745

Post by shoutinghorse » Wed May 30, 2018 9:57 am

These I believe are all part of the same gang that Tommy Robinson was reporting on but tried at a different West Yorkshire court.



[Worth noting for our colonial friends that Huddersfield is part of the Kirklees district of West Yorks and only 20 miles from Leeds.]

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12746

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed May 30, 2018 10:21 am

Drokkit wrote:
All the "we are being replaced" and "white genocide" stuff is too rich for my blood, I prefer my wacky internet conspiracies to be of the lizard-people variety. I have heard TR use this very line "we are being replaced" in an interview, and a recent one. Due to this evidence I suspect he is susceptible to this way of thinking, and that kind of group-based hackneyed phenomenology is everything I'm against. Whoever's gob it comes out of.
But...but... a great Canadian scholar says white genocide is a real thing at least in Canada. No not Steersman, Faith Goldy. :ugeek:
I'm with you on this. Tommy Robinson does his own cause more damage than good. His base may think he's a free speech martyr but a lot of moderates want nothing to do with his cause because acts like a goon and looks like he isn't far removed from the Stormer bunch.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12747

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed May 30, 2018 10:26 am

shoutinghorse:
These I believe are all part of the same gang that Tommy Robinson was reporting on but tried at a different West Yorkshire court.
My guess is there isn't a gag order on that particular trial and that the photographer in question didn't have a court order for filming near courthouses.

DrokkIt
.
.
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: Brit-Cit
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12748

Post by DrokkIt » Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 am

free thoughtpolice wrote: Drokkit wrote:
All the "we are being replaced" and "white genocide" stuff is too rich for my blood, I prefer my wacky internet conspiracies to be of the lizard-people variety. I have heard TR use this very line "we are being replaced" in an interview, and a recent one. Due to this evidence I suspect he is susceptible to this way of thinking, and that kind of group-based hackneyed phenomenology is everything I'm against. Whoever's gob it comes out of.
But...but... a great Canadian scholar says white genocide is a real thing at least in Canada. No not Steersman, Faith Goldy. :ugeek:
I'm with you on this. Tommy Robinson does his own cause more damage than good. His base may think he's a free speech martyr but a lot of moderates want nothing to do with his cause because acts like a goon and looks like he isn't far removed from the Stormer bunch.
It stops people from seeing the real problem because it's so immediately easy to waive it away.

As sure as Labour's trot contingent make it hard for them to appeal to the centre-right. Recognising what's wrong with your (apparent) enemy causes less cognitive dissonance than recognising what is right with them.

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1419
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12749

Post by InfraRedBucket » Wed May 30, 2018 10:36 am

shoutinghorse wrote: These I believe are all part of the same gang that Tommy Robinson was reporting on but tried at a different West Yorkshire court.



[Worth noting for our colonial friends that Huddersfield is part of the Kirklees district of West Yorks and only 20 miles from Leeds.]
Maybe because that is from April 2017, BEFORE any postponement order was in place , and the reporting at the time, outside the court, unlike TR
did not refer to the defendants as "Muslim paedoes and rapists".

Sulman
.
.
Posts: 1994
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:13 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12750

Post by Sulman » Wed May 30, 2018 10:59 am

Checking in, still talking about Tommy Robinson?
Excellent.

katamari Damassi
.
.
Posts: 5358
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12751

Post by katamari Damassi » Wed May 30, 2018 11:19 am

AndrewV69 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:18 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:57 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:18 pm
Shatterface wrote:
That sounds like scurrilous rumor passed around by libtards trying to get the UK to drop the death penalty.
I hear that last night in prison he reverted to islam and has changed his name to Muhammad Abdul ibn Chav.
BTW you know Abdul means slave/servant? No proper Muslim would go by that name. Abdullah (slave to Allah) is much more likely. Given his roots, I would also expect bin to be used instead of ibn but seeing as he already has a double barrelled english name who knows? Also you have saddled him with two first names.

Abdullah al-Chav is the name I would guess to be more appropriate if you wanted to say he was of the "Chav". If you wanted to imply dynasty it would be Abdullah Al Chav.

But if you were going to do that I would expect a bin Tomas in there or something like that. So you would wind up with Abdullah bin Tomas Al Chav.
So I have a friend (a few years out of contact) named Mohammed Abdu. He's from Ethopia, black as midnight. Did he get a bum name because racism?
erm ... my exposure to arabic is the Lebanese/Syrian when I was a kiddie so I dunno. Perhaps it is a an acceptable form where he is from. Perhaps it was shortened for western purposes?

Perhaps it was originally Mohammed Abdu Hamid or something like that?

Anyway people, just because I know some arabic does not make me an expert. Far fome it.
Question for you; do you consider yourself a brown person? While I wasn't paying attention, people of mid-east extraction became brown people. People have objected to Sacha Cohen, Jake Gyllenhaal, and DiCaprio playing Persians in movies. I'm not seeing it. Does anyone with a mono brow and a Semitic nose now count as a "brown person?" I get it where Paskitanis are concerned but I've met tons ofTurks, Iranians and Lebanese and they all looked white to me.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12752

Post by MarcusAu » Wed May 30, 2018 11:49 am

I don't consider anyone that orginates from near the Caucus Mountains to be white.

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12753

Post by SM1957 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:53 am

MarcusAu wrote: I don't consider anyone that orginates from near the Caucus Mountains to be white.
Caucasian obviously, but not white.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7937
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12754

Post by AndrewV69 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:58 am

katamari Damassi wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 11:19 am
AndrewV69 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:18 pm
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:57 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:18 pm
Shatterface wrote:
That sounds like scurrilous rumor passed around by libtards trying to get the UK to drop the death penalty.
I hear that last night in prison he reverted to islam and has changed his name to Muhammad Abdul ibn Chav.
BTW you know Abdul means slave/servant? No proper Muslim would go by that name. Abdullah (slave to Allah) is much more likely. Given his roots, I would also expect bin to be used instead of ibn but seeing as he already has a double barrelled english name who knows? Also you have saddled him with two first names.

Abdullah al-Chav is the name I would guess to be more appropriate if you wanted to say he was of the "Chav". If you wanted to imply dynasty it would be Abdullah Al Chav.

But if you were going to do that I would expect a bin Tomas in there or something like that. So you would wind up with Abdullah bin Tomas Al Chav.
So I have a friend (a few years out of contact) named Mohammed Abdu. He's from Ethopia, black as midnight. Did he get a bum name because racism?
erm ... my exposure to arabic is the Lebanese/Syrian when I was a kiddie so I dunno. Perhaps it is a an acceptable form where he is from. Perhaps it was shortened for western purposes?

Perhaps it was originally Mohammed Abdu Hamid or something like that?

Anyway people, just because I know some arabic does not make me an expert. Far fome it.
Question for you; do you consider yourself a brown person? While I wasn't paying attention, people of mid-east extraction became brown people. People have objected to Sacha Cohen, Jake Gyllenhaal, and DiCaprio playing Persians in movies. I'm not seeing it. Does anyone with a mono brow and a Semitic nose now count as a "brown person?" I get it where Paskitanis are concerned but I've met tons ofTurks, Iranians and Lebanese and they all looked white to me.
Do I consider myself a "brown" person? Nope. Internally I tend to identify as white(ish). But I know I am not white because I have brown(ish) skin and a unibrow.

Plus eyelashes my Presbyterian grandmother used to call a crime because they should have been on a girl not a boy.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12755

Post by shoutinghorse » Wed May 30, 2018 12:01 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: shoutinghorse:
These I believe are all part of the same gang that Tommy Robinson was reporting on but tried at a different West Yorkshire court.
My guess is there isn't a gag order on that particular trial and that the photographer in question didn't have a court order for filming near courthouses.
Yet his 'court order' wasn't for filming near courthouses, it was for filming on courthouse property (the steps) and not to call them "Muslim Rapists/Pedos" which he was very careful not to do without prefixing with "alleged" The only time in his live stream that he really said the phrase was when talking about past cases.

I fully accept that Robinson was probably unwise to chance his arm at Leeds but he clearly didn't breach the court order he was given at Canterbury last year.
InfraRedBucket wrote: Maybe because that is from April 2017, BEFORE any postponement order was in place , and the reporting at the time, outside the court, unlike TR
did not refer to the defendants as "Muslim paedoes and rapists".
First part, fair point, although it does rather highlight the inconsistencies within the judicial system, why did one trial have reporting restriction when the other not, even though they are all part of or at least aligned with to the same towns rape gangs.
Your second point I refer to the above.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12756

Post by MarcusAu » Wed May 30, 2018 12:14 pm

AndrewV69 wrote:
Do I consider myself a "brown" person? Nope. Internally I tend to identify as white(ish). But I know I am not white because I have brown(ish) skin and a unibrow.

Plus eyelashes my Presbyterian grandmother used to call a crime because they should have been on a girl not a boy.
The 'ish' doesn't really matter - you've been grandfathered in.

Shatterface
.
.
Posts: 5898
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12757

Post by Shatterface » Wed May 30, 2018 12:43 pm

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:49 am
Shatterface wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:14 pm
Incidentally, Robinson did time for assaulting a police officer before he began his 'political' career so I don't buy the idea that the law has been harsh on him because of his politics. If you don't want the police to pay attention to you don't beat up a cop. If you don't want the courts to pay attention to you don't commit contempt of court.
I have heard him admit many times that he has a chequered history. The difference between him and an SJW is rather obvious in that he is addressing an actual issue and puts himself on the line whatever you might think of his tactics. As for him being a racist I'd like to see some evidence of that. How on earth does a prior legitimate arrest negate the existence of a political effort to intimidate him? You seem awfully confident in your ability to read the man's mind and know his motives.
He joined the BNP and claimed he didn't know they didn't like black people. If he's not a racist he's a retard.

And his history isn't 'checkered'. Checkered is nicking stationary from work. He's a violent thug who named himself after another violent thug.

And Antifa 'put themselves on the line'. That's because they're thugs too. Why is one masked thug a hero and another masked thug a villain?

Guest_b8931fdb

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12758

Post by Guest_b8931fdb » Wed May 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Old_ones wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:59 am
Brive1987 wrote:


Faith?

https://i.redd.it/k5tor0oebdky.jpg

Oh. She’s nobody really.
I agree. You want a real woman with a real gun, here you go:

http://kirstenjoyweiss.com/wp-content/u ... resize.jpg

She even knows how to use that thing.

On a side note, isn't Faith dishonering her race by shooting a zionist gun like a Tavor? Weren't there any guns that represent white culture for her to pose with?
Something tells me those are the wrong boots to fly around in a helicopter in. I see problems quickly exiting the aircraft and running if required. I'd suggest something rugged with more ankle support but nothing that would limit her agility.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12759

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:05 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Drokkit wrote:
All the "we are being replaced" and "white genocide" stuff is too rich for my blood, I prefer my wacky internet conspiracies to be of the lizard-people variety. I have heard TR use this very line "we are being replaced" in an interview, and a recent one. Due to this evidence I suspect he is susceptible to this way of thinking, and that kind of group-based hackneyed phenomenology is everything I'm against. Whoever's gob it comes out of.
But...but... a great Canadian scholar says white genocide is a real thing at least in Canada. No not Steersman, Faith Goldy. :ugeek:
I'm with you on this. Tommy Robinson does his own cause more damage than good. His base may think he's a free speech martyr but a lot of moderates want nothing to do with his cause because acts like a goon and looks like he isn't far removed from the Stormer bunch.
I still haven’t seen a take down of her empirical argument. Last time we rumbled we left it at you not liking what she didn’t say and your comment that the future can’t be predicted from current trends. Because *something* will change.

Set against the Trudeau Givernment. :lol:

Meanwhile my graphs remain unaddressed, as does Paul Keating and his speech or the resulting KPI that 60% of Sydney has a 1st or 2nd gen migrant background,

You are not coming impressing me with your argument. What term do you prefer to “replacement” ? Would displacement, change over, becoming an ethnic echo, planned accelerated transition all work better for you?

Old_ones
.
.
Posts: 2134
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: An hour's drive from Hell.
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12760

Post by Old_ones » Wed May 30, 2018 1:09 pm

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:59 am
Brive1987 wrote:


Faith?

https://i.redd.it/k5tor0oebdky.jpg

Oh. She’s nobody really.
I agree. You want a real woman with a real gun, here you go:

http://kirstenjoyweiss.com/wp-content/u ... resize.jpg

She even knows how to use that thing.

On a side note, isn't Faith dishonering her race by shooting a zionist gun like a Tavor? Weren't there any guns that represent white culture for her to pose with?
Something tells me those are the wrong boots to fly around in a helicopter in. I see problems quickly exiting the aircraft and running if required. I'd suggest something rugged with more ankle support but nothing that would limit her agility.
She's a former Olympic marksman who does trick shots. She isn't pretending to be part of some anti-immigrant paramilitary group like Goldy is, so the footware is probably just fine.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12761

Post by MarcusAu » Wed May 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Brive1987 wrote: I’ve almost got my game plan down for broaching the whole nite with Lauren Southern thing with the wife.

Dispensed with variant 3.2, I reckon 3.3 will be a goer.
Maybe Carrier can give you some tips. Though he always made it sound like he was going to molest a parrot to me.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12762

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:18 pm

I’m know Goldy supports firearm ownership and has done some shooters vids. Wasn’t aware of membership of a paramilitary group though. Have you more evidence than what you think is going through her head?

Guest_b8931fdb

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12763

Post by Guest_b8931fdb » Wed May 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Old_ones wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 1:09 pm
Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Something tells me those are the wrong boots to fly around in a helicopter in. I see problems quickly exiting the aircraft and running if required. I'd suggest something rugged with more ankle support but nothing that would limit her agility.
She's a former Olympic marksman who does trick shots. She isn't pretending to be part of some anti-immigrant paramilitary group like Goldy is, so the footware is probably just fine.
Has nothing to with her being a member of a paramilitary group or not. Has to do with jumping out, leaping out, running away from a crashing / crashed helicopter trying not to get entangled in skids or trip in potholes or unable to climb out of ditches.

But they are hot.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12764

Post by MarcusAu » Wed May 30, 2018 1:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAbWCaBVdUM

(Though I somehow doubt that this will be the last word on the subject).

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6418
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12765

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM » Wed May 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Guest_b8931fdb wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:59 am
Brive1987 wrote:


Faith?

https://i.redd.it/k5tor0oebdky.jpg

Oh. She’s nobody really.
I agree. You want a real woman with a real gun, here you go:

http://kirstenjoyweiss.com/wp-content/u ... resize.jpg

She even knows how to use that thing.

On a side note, isn't Faith dishonering her race by shooting a zionist gun like a Tavor? Weren't there any guns that represent white culture for her to pose with?
Something tells me those are the wrong boots to fly around in a helicopter in. I see problems quickly exiting the aircraft and running if required. I'd suggest something rugged with more ankle support but nothing that would limit her agility.
"Rugged with ankle support", you say?

Yes, quite agree.

https://i.imgur.com/RE1lKqc.jpg

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12766

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed May 30, 2018 1:34 pm

You are not coming impressing me with your argument. What term do you prefer to “replacement” ? Would displacement, change over, becoming an ethnic echo, planned accelerated transition all work better for you?
You were defending Goldy's use of white genocide and said that if I were a scholar I would understand that it was really an accurate appraisal of the Canadian situation. I didn't say that I objected to the word replacement and in fact didn't dispute that it was happening.
I also didn't say that I liked the trend and told you that I have been unhappy with much of Canada's immigration policies for a long time.
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you either have a faulty memory and/or misunderstood what I was writing.

dogen
.
.
Posts: 2579
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12767

Post by dogen » Wed May 30, 2018 2:05 pm

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:09 pm
DeXgHgvXUAAG7Ss.jpg

:lol:
Lovely meme. I imagine Life of Brian is now totally trans-haram, given the question of Loretta's fetus.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12768

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 pm

Oh. You seemed quite supportive and connected with Drokkit‘s rubbishing of the replacement theory (12709).

Now I realise you were mocking him, playing 4D chess. Bravo Sir.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12769

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:07 pm

The wheels on the lib-bus go round and round.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12770

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Similarly controversial commentator, Milo Yiannopoulos, toured Australia in December last year and he was slapped with a $50,000 bill for heavily police presence after clashes ending in arrest and injury. We expect similar protests at Southern's talks, if her visa isn't cancelled.
Dog whistle blown.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/amp/new ... alia-26901

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12771

Post by shoutinghorse » Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Old Nazi's never really die. :lol:


Old_ones
.
.
Posts: 2134
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Location: An hour's drive from Hell.
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12772

Post by Old_ones » Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Brive1987 wrote: I’m know Goldy supports firearm ownership and has done some shooters vids. Wasn’t aware of membership of a paramilitary group though. Have you more evidence than what you think is going through her head?
I'm just commenting on the optics that her clique like to create. You have Goldy posing with a Tavor, you have Southern and Pettibone going to the alps to ride around in a "Defend Europe" convoy (I honestly thought Goldy was part of that, but I'm not interested enough in your Nazi bimbo fetish to keep close tabs on what these fungible twats are doing). They like to put on a show of being militant, just like Antifa does.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Vg5fCq-wC48/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/41/87 ... bd6a11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/f0b1a9yyreuy.jpg

My point was that this isn't what Kirsten Joy Weiss does - she is a highly skilled shooter who was getting into a helicopter to make a difficult shot from a helicopter. The reason she isn't in camo and combat boots in the shot that I produced is because she isn't role playing as a resistance fighter.

P.S. Faith, realtree camo is more Alabama than Rhodesia, fyi

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12773

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Oh. You seemed quite supportive and connected with Drokkit‘s rubbishing of the replacement theory (12709).

Now I realise you were mocking him, playing 4D chess. Bravo Sir.
And Bear, I was explaining Faith’s use of ‘Genocide’, while acknowledged hyperbole, actually is a viable usage. Largely because the term, by literal definition, doesn’t mean anything in particular. It was a learning moment for you that apparently went unlearnt.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12774

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed May 30, 2018 2:18 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Oh. You seemed quite supportive and connected with Drokkit‘s rubbishing of the replacement theory (12709).

Now I realise you were mocking him, playing 4D chess. Bravo Sir.
I was agreeing with Drokkit that some attention whores like Tommy Robinson do their own cause more harm than good by over the top behavior, similar to the way Goldy turns off people that are concerned about the immigration and demographic patterns by using the same sort of language as the Stormer crew like white genocide, libtard, cuck, JQ,..
Hope that clears it up for you.

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3719
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12775

Post by CommanderTuvok » Wed May 30, 2018 2:23 pm

:lol:

Germaine Greer's is really shit-trolling these days. Didn't Ofie the Transphobe come to her defence when she was deplatformed by a university? Well, Ofie might have to rid her paws of her, now.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12776

Post by Brive1987 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:28 pm

I see someone in standard hunter garb with a shotgun and the same tee shirt worn twice over many years, indicating a limited wardrobe and a lack of reversible, season aligned, smocks. Which are available online if she was really keen. http://www.1944shop.com/contents/en-us/d107.html

Further, I believe the Goldy/Southern shot was taken at Berkeley where the right were confronting an extant violent threat in Antifa rather than creating a new one. At Charlottesville Goldy was documenting the rally, not shouting, placarding or organising. She was working out who these people were.

The difference between the violence of Antifa and the concerns and actions of Generation Identity should not (but apparently do) require further comment.

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3719
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12777

Post by CommanderTuvok » Wed May 30, 2018 2:32 pm

:lol:

Ofie getting angry.

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3719
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12778

Post by CommanderTuvok » Wed May 30, 2018 2:38 pm

CommanderTuvok wrote: :lol:

Ofie getting angry.
BTW, Ophelia has a WINTER VAGINA, all year, every year....

;)

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10278
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12779

Post by free thoughtpolice » Wed May 30, 2018 2:40 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Oh. You seemed quite supportive and connected with Drokkit‘s rubbishing of the replacement theory (12709).

Now I realise you were mocking him, playing 4D chess. Bravo Sir.
And Bear, I was explaining Faith’s use of ‘Genocide’, while acknowledged hyperbole, actually is a viable usage. Largely because the term, by literal definition, doesn’t mean anything in particular. It was a learning moment for you that apparently went unlearnt.
You are saying it isn't bullshit to say that white genocide is happening and I am saying that I think your pet kangaroo must have kicked you in the head.

DrokkIt
.
.
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Location: Brit-Cit
Contact:

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

#12780

Post by DrokkIt » Wed May 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Brive1987 wrote: Oh. You seemed quite supportive and connected with Drokkit‘s rubbishing of the replacement theory (12709).

Now I realise you were mocking him, playing 4D chess. Bravo Sir.
Saying there isn't a specific secret doctrine whereby the British government is seeking to replace us with muslims is not the same as saying therefore immigration is inherently good.

I guess if there *is* one you'll have some kind of supporting non-circumstantial evidence? Or are we fully into non-Goldy faith here? :D

Locked